Thread: Love Letters

I Finnished last Moderator

Red face Love Letters

I think this would be an interesting thread where to post and discuss love letters. These love letters can be something you actually have written and sent to your beloved, or they can also be something you have never had the courage to send to the person in question.

I have yet to send this love letter:

Dear [Name censored for privacy], no matter what happens to you, how the world may mistreat you, if you want to come to me, I'll be there for you again. I'll always be here to love you, I can be your friend forever just like I was your friend in your childhood. I'll value my memories of you forever and also hope you remember me as your childhood friend. I can never forget how we played together, danced, went fishing, ate candy, watched Sailor Moon. I can never forget how privileged and trusted I was to have let inside your room. Ever since we met, I have loved you, and when we were apart, my love never turned to anger, so that should prove something. Your kind words always inspire me to sing from the bottom of my chest. Your beauty always inspires me to draw your pictures again and again, some of them don't withstand daylight, while others I want to share with the whole wide world. I shall fall in love with you, over and over again.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    A strange and magical frozen land of ice and beer called "Canada"

Default Re: Love Letters

I'm getting married in 30 days, so why not post my wedding vow?

-

I knew we were a good match on our first date- we started at the Hexagon Cafč, and ended at being kicked out of an O2's, seven and a half hours later at closing time, 2 o'clock in the morning. Seven months later, in December 2016, after cookie icing and a laundromat rescue, we knew we were absolutley perfect for each other. Your warmth and kindness is unmatched, towards family, friends, and even towards total strangers. Your limitless compassion and will to help others- especially for those who fall off forklifts- is unrivalled. And, you've put up with me for this long, you've got the patience of a saint. I love you, truly and absolutley. This day, I pledge to honor your family as though they were my own. Moreover, I pledge to be at your side, through the calm and the storms- to show you the unwavering love and dedication that you so readily and selflessly show me. And, I promise to try to remember to unbunch my socks in the laundry. I'm getting better. Today we begin a lifelong journey together, and my love for you will last us twice as long. This I promise, and I am both elated and extremely lucky to finally be able to call you my wife. After all, you've already touched me, so I can't be released back into the wild. [Redacted], you are my one and only. I love you, now and forever.
    [img][/img]

Mewfour is a Canadian writer and longtime TPM veteran.
    Over his impressive 9-year ficcing career he has won 5
    Silver Pencils and 3 Golden Pen awards, and currently holds
    the record for most times won Most Evil Fanficcer (3)

He's also not above posting stuff about himself in the third person.

I Finnished last Moderator

Good work Mewf0ur, thanks for replying and congratulations!

The worst love letter I ever wrote was in 2000. There I depicted the girl's breasts. Shortly after that, I was about to jump out of a window but then I remembered that Pokemon's on TV next Saturday and didn't. That's when I started taping Pokemon episodes and how fittingly, the first episode I taped was Bye Bye Butterfree.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    A strange and magical frozen land of ice and beer called "Canada"

Thanks. The big day was on Saturday, and my vow absolutley slayed.
    [img][/img]

Mewfour is a Canadian writer and longtime TPM veteran.
    Over his impressive 9-year ficcing career he has won 5
    Silver Pencils and 3 Golden Pen awards, and currently holds
    the record for most times won Most Evil Fanficcer (3)

He's also not above posting stuff about himself in the third person.

SW-2628-7394-6108 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Mewf0ur View Post
    Thanks. The big day was on Saturday, and my vow absolutley slayed.
    yasss congrats!
    winner of the (a)ncient (2009), (v)intage, (2009), (v)eteran award (2011), (e)veryone wins! (2011),
    (q)ueenly (2012), (y)ara sofia with Oslo (2012), (l)egalized (2014), (d)ream (2015), (a)ctive (2019), and (e)ighth generation unown awards! thanks TPM!

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon
    TPMNoVA12 ~ Hopes and Dreams ~ Team Birdo
    TPMUK12 ~ Drink the Pounds Away ~ Groceries

3DS Code: 3325-3072-6715
    GO Code: 1336-7550-2201
    You Are Awesome.