I maybe was harsh on DragoKnight, but that's what he's giving back at me. Fortunately I'm a masochist when it comes to being trolled.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.E View Post
imagine caring about postcount on a forum that literally died over a decade ago
My point stays. This is about the last days of TPM, so why not let all the posts show up. It'll be the final postcount of TPM as we know it.

Then there's also the opinion 'Postcounts are already false because of the hackings', but I'd like to see some proof at least. I think I was down to 700 posts or something in 2004 when I had to quit because of the Conscription Army and when I came back from my first hospital period, I didn't notice anything. That has been my longest hospital period so far.

I have been to forums other than TPM, but never found something where to belong and a place to call home like this very forum. I remember persons that had got enough of bad treatment on Final Fantasy Finland, persons that gave up with edu.haapavesi.fi because it was puny attempt to get the people around a school message board, persons who posted 200 messages on Mirai Tsuki and then left for K-Pop.

I never was a member on Serebii, Smogon or Bulbagarden, but I can well imagine many people have abandoned them as well. For Facebook? Twitter? We are TPMers, let's show the world what we have been doing for all these years, let Mt. Moon posts shine in our memories!