Thread: [GAME]My Favorite Posts

Threaded View

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default [GAME]My Favorite Posts

Hi all,

Been a while since I started a new game here...anyway, I've been feeling a bit nostalgic, so I decided, why not use that for a new game?

In this game the one whose turn it is posts clues to one of their favorite posts from TPM (one at a time), which can be from any area of TPM (except Mt. Moon). The objective here is to post a link to that post that you think fits the clue(s). If you link to an incorrect post or are stumped and want more information, the poster can give another clue. If you link to the correct post, it will be your turn to post a clue about one of your favorite posts (the gameplay remains the same; if someone else correctly links to the post you provided a clue to, it becomes their turn, otherwise you post another clue).

So without further ado, I'll start.

Clue #1: In this post a blizzard and a powerful storm were referenced.
    Last edited by Knight of Time; 23rd February 2021 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Making a slight rule change here, as I am no longer going to allow a Mt. Moon post to be referenced here.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020