Thread: Mikachu, I challenge you! Ref needed

Hybrid View

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default Mikachu, I challenge you! Ref needed

After seeing your post, and noticing Oslo's return post here as well, I think we ought to attempt another rematch Mikachu, hopefully it will not go as slow as the previous one that we agreed to drop when Greyfox vanished on us.

Can we agree on no uses of Rest, Attract, or other non-damaging healing moves (e.g. Recover, but not Pain Split), please?

Other than that, let's make this a 6 on 6 single battle (I haven't had one of those in a while), NO damage caps (I had only one regular battle I can remember that had no damage caps; that was against Perfect Chaos). Hope you're ready!

The arena is Indigo Stadium, and the DQ time (if applicable) is a week. You can choose first, and I'll attack first.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: Mikachu, I challenge you! Ref needed

OK KoTty, your move restrictions sound good to me, I accept your challenge!

My first Pokemon is a Pokemon I have owned for a while but didn't name until today! Get ready to copypaste the Finnish letters!

I choose you Lämpötökkä! My Female Larvesta with Flame Body Ability.

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

I'm quite used to copying and pasting stuff on my computer, so doing it here will be no problem.

You've met the Pokemon I'm gonna start with before, and you're gonna have to face him once again. Gemini I need your assistance!

'out pops my male Sableye w/ Prankster who happens to have been tutored Hex'

Gemini: Sabl...EYE!

Genini, our top priority is forcing Lämpötökkä to attack or defend herself until you can break through, so Taunt her until successful, then on your remaining actions(s) I want you to give her a sparkly rock hard hit with as many Power Gems as possible.

If necessary (that is, if Taunt somehow fails), Magic Coat anything you can reflect back, or if something can be taken, Snatch it! (I have no idea if Amnesia can be Magic Coated, but I'm very sure Snatch would only work on it if it sharply increased Special Defense like in the games instead of making the target forget a move it just used).
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

I Finnished last Moderator

Nice work, my friend, your defence is flawless as always.

Can't think any other way to counter right now, so I'll go with this one here.

Lämpötökkä, start off with a barrage of Flare Blitzes, but as soon as the opponent begins to use Power Gems, switch to Leech Lifes so you can heal yourself. This may look weak at the first glance, but Leech Life's power should be quadrupled in Sun and Moon.