Yessss it's hard to believe but today is my 18th anniversary at TPM!! I guess that means I am really officially old now that my TPM account is an adult. It's hard to believe and it kinda doesn't even seem real that it's been that long, in some ways it seems like forever but it also just seems like yesterday... how I do miss those days, spending ENTIRE days here, it was lots of fun, made a bunch of great friends along the way... and so many that I have lost touch with too... I hope that they are all doing great!! I would love to hear from you if you ever come across this!! ^_^ I know that I haven't been very active for awhile but I still check in on occasion, and I gotta say, I am SOOOOO happy that I got the chance to post this, I was afraid when the forums went down that they may be gone for good!! This place will always be my online home... it's kinda funny but my TPM anniversary is as special a day as any, it sticks in my mind just as much as any important day, and I still remember the actual day... so thank you to all of you that have made really important memories for me that I will have forever!! I wish the good old days would come back, even for a day, but I am glad that TPM is still around!!