Thread: the pokemon go thread has gone the way of the dodo beard so here's ANOTHER ONE

SW-2628-7394-6108 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default the pokemon go thread has gone the way of the dodo beard so here's ANOTHER ONE

whoa! what is the matter with this forum? it's like driving a jalopy around. anyway, pokemon go. what up kids?

poryhedron: we are SO CLOSE to besties. one day to go! i'll wait to open your gift until i see you respond to this, and we can pick a time (i'm Central time) to do the lucky egg combo and get 200000XP
    winner of the (a)ncient (2009), (v)intage, (2009), (v)eteran award (2011), (e)veryone wins! (2011),
    (q)ueenly (2012), (y)ara sofia with Oslo (2012), (l)egalized (2014), (d)ream (2015), (a)ctive (2019), and (e)ighth generation unown awards! thanks TPM!

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon
    TPMNoVA12 ~ Hopes and Dreams ~ Team Birdo
    TPMUK12 ~ Drink the Pounds Away ~ Groceries

3DS Code: 3325-3072-6715
    GO Code: 1336-7550-2201
    You Are Awesome.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Re: the pokemon go thread has gone the way of the dodo beard so here's ANOTHER ONE

The other thread is right down there! vvv

O well, hi new thread! I had a great Community Day weekend. I kind of obsessed, honestly. I evolved 3 new Meteor Mash Metagrosses (bringing me up to 6), and 4 new Smack Down Tyranitars (bringing me up to 10). I don't need 10, but maybe they will be valuable for trading. I didn't bother making any new Draco Meteor Dragonites because they say Outrage is a tad better, but I did get enough candy to finish maxing out my 98% that I've been working on for a while. Also 2 Frenzy Plant Venusaurs, because I encountered some pretty strong wild Bulbas so why not?

Some highlights: 98% lucky MM Metagross (maxed out), and 98% lucky SD Ttar (3 powerups to go). Shinies: 2 Pikachu, 1 Eevee, 2 Bulbasaur, 5 Charmander (!), 2 Squirtle, 1 Dratini, 2 Larvitar, 3 Chikorita. Plus a hatched shiny Togepi. And I evolved 2 of those Charmanders into 2 more black Charizards, bringing me up to 3. I'm considering evolving my Dratini to have an additional pink Dragonair, my favorite. Even the weather was beautiful, high of 72 and sunny! It was such a good weekend! So much walking, though. My buns hurt.

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: the pokemon go thread has gone the way of the dodo beard so here's ANOTHER ONE

Just tell me when B&W Pokemon are out. I want to have my Gothorita.

Or not, my diagnosis still includes seeing Pokemon without my smartphone.

Master Trainer

Hey Mikachu! We do have Generation V Pokemon, although I have not yet seen Gothita in the wild. They just released a few more (Cubchoo-Beartic, Cryogonal, and a bunch of party-hat Pokemon that will be difficult to release later).
    winner of the (a)ncient (2009), (v)intage, (2009), (v)eteran award (2011), (e)veryone wins! (2011),
    (q)ueenly (2012), (y)ara sofia with Oslo (2012), (l)egalized (2014), (d)ream (2015), (a)ctive (2019), and (e)ighth generation unown awards! thanks TPM!

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon

You Are Awesome.

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Sorry, everyone. I don't play Pokemon Go, but I just read the title and had to comment... I didn't know dodos had ever had beards!

I heard that someone was arrested in Spain for breaking the quarrantine in order to catch Pokemon.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Master Trainer

yes someone was loitering around catching pokemon and blocking a sidewalk. It's okay to go out and walk / play but you can't hoard space when people need to get from A to B quickly and without making contact.

@Mikachu we have Gothita now!

We just had the Pokemon Go Safari Zone St. Louis event that was postponed. Everyone who kept their ticket could still do the event remotely. I caught a bunch of Unown and Chatot but really wanted more regionals lol. Also I hatched a 100% IV Shinx!

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon

You Are Awesome.

I Finnished last Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Magmar View Post
    @Mikachu we have Gothita now!
    That's awesome!

I currently live in the middle of our village, it's the second floor, so I see pretty much everything what happens from my window. And if I'm not mistaken, I see some youngsters still playing Pokemon Go there.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I work at a Pokestop, so I'm always looking for more people to chuck gifts at. My code is in my signature.

[Annie] - Kurosakura says: Dru Dru, your RP's not rated M XD
    Drusie says: Oh fuck.
    Headbutting a car = not fun! says: It is now.
    -------------------------------

3DS Code: 5300-9721-4472
    Switch Code: 1866-7493-0014
    PoGo Code: 5716-4300-0144
    Steam: Jessyrah

for all seasons Moderator

I keep finding shinies. It's exciting, but it makes completing the shiny dex feel a little cheaper overall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oslo View Post
    Tony is gay for little Snorlax.

Watch my YouTube to support my drug habit

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Drago View Post
    I keep finding shinies. It's exciting, but it makes completing the shiny dex feel a little cheaper overall.
    I don't play Go so I can't really comment on how it works in Go but anything that makes catching shinies easier is okay in my book.
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious