Thread: Finnish Parliamentary Election 2019

I Finnished last Moderator

Arrow Finnish Parliamentary Election 2019

Sorry about whoring out my country again, but I still haven't decided whom to vote for. I was also tempted to title this thread as 'Finnish Parliamentary Elimination 2019'!

Anyways, I consider the following options:

Someone from SDP
    First things first, I surely don't want the populist Perussuomalaiset to win the election, so I should go for their worst enemy. SDP is leading the polls, but the final spurt of Jussi Halla-Aho's 'The Finns' is threatening.

75 Veera Kontiokari
    The Pirate Party has never ever made it to the Finnish Parliament, so someone must be on their side, too!

91 Merja Kyllönen
    She won my sympathy in the Presidential Election, knows how to use modern language to attract young people like me? I voted for Paavo Väyrynen back there, but now I have a chance to make it up!

Someone from Seitsemän tähden liike
    I have voted for Paavo Väyrynen thrice, but sadly he's not in my area.

185 Markus Kuotesaho
    This transsexual independent may beat even the present Prime Minister Juha Sipilä!

You have about 20 hours if you wish to help me! I'll let you know how it went by Monday or Tuesday or so.
    Last edited by Mikachu Yukitatsu; 13th April 2019 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Hopefully Markus's link will load up for you

Not-So-Cool Trainer Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Default Re: Finnish Parliamentary Election 2019

Do you have ranked choice voting? If not, I guess just go for the one that doesn't get Perussomalaiset elected. I'm pretty cynical when it comes to elections.

I don't actually know what you meant, but the election is decided with the Jefferson method.

SDP barely won the election. The government negotiations will be difficult. I voted for Merja Kyllönen.