[color=red-yellow]Seventeen years after the defeat of Majin Buu, a new terror has arrisen to terrorize Earth, an unknown menace who goes by the name of Sheikahl, even stronger than Buu![/color]

You can either be someone from the TV show or someone you made up. Here's the sign-ups:

~Name:

~Age:

~Gender:

~Race: Human, Saiyan, Namek, or anything else I forgot.

~Looks: Just post a picture if they're from the animé.

~Personality:

~Powers: Yes, I know flight. Anything else? You can make up one that's unique, just do a desription.

~Other:

Here's mine:

~Name: Pan

~Age: 12

~Gender: F

~Race: 1/4 Saiyan 3/4 Human

~Looks: Like Videl (her mom!), only with black eyes like Gohan's (her dad!). She wears a purple T-shirt and kahki pants with white shoes.

~Personality: She takes after her mom. (so like Videl)

~Powers: Kamehameha, Super Saiyan 1 and 2, Kaiyo Ken (weak but she can still do it), Dengen (a purple energy blast that creates a small shield in front of the user (just in front)), other nameless energy attacks.

~Other: She's Gohan and Videl's daughter (I was just reading about episodes they haven't shown on Toonami, so...)

Here's who's in as of now:

~Nabooru23(me!): Pan

~DarkBlastoise: Gotenks

~*shadow*: Irain

~Dark_Templar_Zero: Isanryu

~Link_10: Gohan

~Bulbasaur4: Chibi-Goku(you can use him now...)/Gorin

~HealdPK: Pirest Kilie Aex (Count Kiliex)

~Master_Racer: Vegeta

Anyone whose name is on the list who I haven't OKed is ok now. You may have two cards since I let Bulba have two. We're accepting six more LSUs, no more than that ^_^ You don't need to put your sign-up in your first post if you don't want to, and I'll post later. You play nice, kiddies