Thread: Sneasel VS. Golbat

Banned

Default Sneasel VS. Golbat

Um..yeah, here's my new picture. Its a Sneasel VS a Golbat. 2 Dark Pokémon, going head to head. I had to shorten it a bit though.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Banned

Tecnically Golbat is not dark type -_- . Ilike that peace of artwork thogh.

Banned

golbat - poison/flying
    sneasle - ice/dark

meh... sneasle would most likely win... anyways, its not bad at all, i just prefer hand drawn stuff

Banned

Very nice picture Totodilemew! Go Golbat!

Banned

Goodie, Goodie!

Aka, in others words, i like it

I specially enjoy the pose of Sneasel, and the pose of Golbat...er...i´ll just say that golbat doesn´t seem like one of the "most" flexible pokeys (actually, you just need to curl back a bit the feets and you´ll get a better movement...i think...-the man who does static things had spoke-), and the BG it´s a bit distracting (but WTH, it looks good , but all together makes a great pic.

Kudos and keep the good work!

-BTW...this doesn´t have to much relation, but soeone is receiving the install of a forbes idunnowhatelse program?-

Banned

the lightning in the background is awesome, it adds a lot to the picture. anyway with sneasel being one of my favorites and golbat being one of my least favorites, i hope golbat gets ripped to shreads by sneasel.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

I like, golbat's really well drawn, and the lightling and rain is a really nice touch. Go sneasal!
    The human soul is an overrated commodity. I've bought sold, and traded them for pokemon cards"- Mr. Hell

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

are those little people in the stands?! XD that's so cute! ^_^; yeah, it's hard to think up original poses for mr. golbat, but this does nicely. although it does look like he just got knocked off his feet... oh! sneasel's good too, but I think he should be a lighter color... with my crappy moniter it's hard to see what's sneasel and what's background ^^; yeah. I like the pokes, I like the background, I like the shading... I like it all! (y) keep up the great work

~Katie