Thread: ~:~:~:~:~Stray dog pack Sign Ups~:~:~:~:~

Default ~:~:~:~:~Stray dog pack Sign Ups~:~:~:~:~

Upon the cities, there is an easy life. Plenty of food, plenty of people, and great modes of transport. The city has been perfect....until now. A pack of rebel dogs have joined city life. Their destination, a forest far from the city. Humans know about the dogs, and might even try to kill them. Will you survive?

Rules
    1.Try not to GM
    2.You may get more than 1 charactor
    3.Try not to have a crazy weapon
    if you are a human

Name~
    Species(either human, dog, or fox)~
    Breed(if dog)~
    Gender~
    Apearence~
    Personality~
    Ranking Wanted(Alpha M/F, Beta M/f, Delta M/F, ZetaM/F, Gamma M/F, Omega M/F, Pup M/F)~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name~Sheena
    Species~Dog
    Breed~German Shepherd
    Gender~Female
    Apearence~Black back, sides, and top of tail. Rest is brown
    Personality~Loyal, clever, kind unless provoked
    Ranking~Alpha Female

Nice idea...
    Might want to add more description to your sign-up, though. Just FYI...
    Thanksies.

Name~ Syke
    Species~ Dog
    Breed~ Australian Cattle Dog mainly, with something mixed in that even he isn't sure of
    Gender~ Male
    Apearance~
    See here for an example of the more prominent breed, as well as information: (http://www.akc.org/breeds/recbreeds/auscat.cfm)
    His coat has a deeper bluish tint, and his legs are longer. Teeth slightly enlongated. Eyes are a gleaming yellow. Has a deep scar down his left flank, as well as another scar across the bottom right side of his jaw.
    Personality~ Sadistic and a bit of a pessimist, though usuall he acts without telling others why. Tends to buck the rules, typically doesn't work well with others, and enjoys fighting. He can work with others when needed, however, and is intensly loyal when he agrees with something. A bit cryptic in some ways...
    Ranking Wanted~ Delta Male

EDIT. All right. You also need to shorten your sig... Just make the pictures a lot smaller, okay? Try to stick with one or possibly two small ones...
    Hope the sign-up works...

It's ok. I will try to put a better desciption later. I'm to lazy right now;o

((Sry, I LUV ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN AND BALTO. I was actually going to put on more pics. AND I can't make them smaller because the HTML codes won't work. AND I couldn't find any good pics for those 2 movies))

((Nobody is joining))

"Viddy well little brother.." Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Give it time, I'm sure people will sign up.

Name: Shirokiba
    Species: Dog
    Breed: Siberian Husky
    Appearance: Liiike...This, except cuter. ^_^';; if that's possible. If you can't see the image, click here and you should.
    Personality: Friendly and loves to play. Likes howling, though others may not like it when she does. Little...carefree...Likes to eat and sleep...and do doggie stuff!
    Ranking Wanted: Pup

^_^';; *huggles a Husky*

~Smear

~ ~ [[deviantArt]] ~ [[MySpace]] ~ ~

((I'm new here. Not in rpgs, but at this site. I have a wolf rpg site,Hurricane Wolf Pack))

Oops, I forgot to say if you were accepted or not. Well...you are

Banned

Default hey this sounds cool! ^-^

Name: Dog

Species: Fox

Apearence: Silver fox with black feet and a black tip on the tail. has a pink nose and really fluffy fur. big blue eyes.

Personalityince her family has been hunted and killed for thier fur Dog has spent most of her life living in the streets with many different dogs. So she called herself dog since she never really knew her family or what she really is. is very kind and curious about many things. very happy and likes to meet people and dogs.

Ranking Wanted:pup^-^

Cant wait to start! ^,^

everyone needs a tiger to love Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

pretty please...sounds like fuuuuuuun...=)

Name~ Loqiu
    Species Doggie doggie
    Breed(if dog): Border collie/golden retriever cross
    Gender~ Male
    Apearance~ He has a long tapering muzzle from his border collie mother but has the heavy body of his G.Retriever father. His coat is long, smooth and silky. His fur is a reddish brown with a gold tint to it. His eyes are one of his most unusual features, his left eye is golden and his right eye is green. His ears are pricked up but his right one is torn as a result of getting into several fights.
    Personality~ Impatient, often unreasonable and quick to loose his temper. Enjoys a good joke, but dislikes pettiness and hypocrisy. Is known to suddenly change his mind and is a frequent doer of good deeds much to his embarrassment.
    Ranking Wanted: Beta Male

pretty banner made by wurz ^^

I'm Over the Top! AKIRA SHOCK.

finally I have an asb banner ^^U

YAY ppls are joining. Anyways, you guys are accepted

everyone needs a tiger to love Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

just wondering......when will you be starting the rpg topic?

pretty banner made by wurz ^^

I'm Over the Top! AKIRA SHOCK.

finally I have an asb banner ^^U

I doubt anyone will be coming, so, about now

Banned

Name~ Shyai
    Species(either human, dog, or fox)~ Canine.
    Breed(if dog)~ Pitbull.
    Gender~ Female.
    Apearence~ Her entire pelt was a caramel brown, her nose the same color as well. Eyes are a darker brown. Numerous scars adorned her frame, and her left ear was tattered.
    Personality~ Shyai doesn't trust anyone but the members of her pack. She's known for attacking other dogs and humans for food. She had an abusiver owner for the first year of her life, before she escaped from her dirty confinements. She always holds a tough demeanor (spelling) and starts fights over the smallest problems. She does have a soft side, but only a few have seen it.
    Ranking Wanted(Alpha M/F, Beta M/f, Delta M/F, ZetaM/F, Gamma M/F, Omega M/F, Pup M/F)~ Delta Female

Sounds cool.