Thread: The PokéMasters 2019 Unown Awards - Winners announced!

Threaded View

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Cool The PokéMasters 2019 Unown Awards - Winners announced!

I must be crazy to post this, but I think we all deserve it. We've worked hard to save TPM and now we're starting to see the fruits of our labor. So what better way to celebrate the community that's continually making this possible than with an award ceremony?

Hopefully, you'll remember how this works, but just in case here's a quick refresher.

1. We post nominations for every Unown in existence. The nominations phase will last for two three weeks, until the first 8th of December.
    2. We vote! The voting phase will also last for two weeks, until the 15th 22nd of December. You can PM me your votes. You choose up to two candidates for each category (in which case they get half a vote each).
    3. We break ties, if applicable. The tiebreaker phase will last a week, until the 22nd 29th of December, provided there are ties to break.
    4. If there are still any ties left after this, the 'sudden death' face starts, allowing the first voter to choose the winner.

One this is over, the Awards Ceremony will take place, and then all winners can proudly wear their Unowns on their signatures or display them however they see fit.

So... start posting your nominations! And if you would like to help design/draw the trophies or write speeches, please let me know!

Nominations and winners by default are here.
    Voting results are here.
    Full winners list here!
    Last edited by Lady Vulpix; 30th December 2019 at 08:38 AM.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭