Thread: Boris Johnson phoned me last night

Hybrid View

I Finnished last Moderator

Arrow Boris Johnson phoned me last night

In the dream, he told me he had studied Finnish so we spoke in Finnish. We discussed Brexit and I told him that I'm exactly 21 years younger than him.

Share your dreams and comment on others' here.

for all seasons Moderator

Default Re: Boris Johnson phoned me last night

I had a dream where I interviewed Donald Trump. He kept putting his arm around me and it made me very uncomfortable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oslo View Post
    Tony is gay for little Snorlax.

Watch my YouTube to support my drug habit

Quote Originally Posted by DragoKnight View Post
    I had a dream where I interviewed Donald Trump. He kept putting his arm around me and it made me very uncomfortable.
    LOL I have told about them at TPM before, but I recall Mr. Trump manifesting twice through my dreams. In the first dream, he was about to shake my hand asking politely "And you are...?". Another was in the middle of the day, I was having a naptime (not Hypno's Naptime though) on my sofa and the sledgehammer of the busy construction workers in my neighbour woke me up just in time before POTUS was about to step in.

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Last night I had a dream in which I snuck into an empty room luxury hotel to give my dog some water to drink (from the bathroom sink), and then got caught when new guests entered the room, and I had to explain the situation to the hotel's authorities, and they let me go on the condition that I do not enter the hotel again unless I have a reservation.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

SW-2628-7394-6108 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I had a dream last night where I was in Sweden at a concert for a band I'm a big fan of!
    winner of the (a)ncient (2009), (v)intage, (2009), (v)eteran award (2011), (e)veryone wins! (2011),
    (q)ueenly (2012), (y)ara sofia with Oslo (2012), (l)egalized (2014), (d)ream (2015), (a)ctive (2019), and (e)ighth generation unown awards! thanks TPM!

member since day 1

#OccupyMtMoon
    TPMNoVA12 ~ Hopes and Dreams ~ Team Birdo
    TPMUK12 ~ Drink the Pounds Away ~ Groceries

3DS Code: 3325-3072-6715
    GO Code: 1336-7550-2201
    You Are Awesome.

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

I had a dream where I was watching on TV (or maybe it popped on on my phone on youtube or facebook) a segment about a town that decided to manually flood itself with water so it can temporarily be turned into a "surfers and swimmers park" for a couple months since supposedly everyone who lived there was one, but they had it go up two stories so everyone would leave from the windows.
    In 20 years, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will merge together into one super big time-wasting site called YouTwitFace.

We're not going to Guam... are we?

I just woke up after this dream.

My best SONY table television in my living room collapsed. I felt very frightened because I don't have too much extra money right now. Luckily I found a smaller black Philips table television from the kitchen. I also found a weird computer HDMI screen which said 'designed for artists'. Finally, there was even this huge, grey CRT Television. In reality, I do have also an old small CRT Philips Television in my bedroom and a cool white screen in my club house.