Thread: Coronavirus

Hybrid View

RPG Dyke's Bitch Moderator

Default Re: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by Mikachu Yukitatsu View Post
    My mouth is wide open when typing this. I'm hearing from the news that our government is discussing some heavy measurements on the growing infection numbers. They are proposing that people should move outside in their own apartment courtyard only. There are, however, several exceptions, such as visiting grocery shops and pharmacy. This is yet to only discuss though, meaning a subject to change. Also what's fortunate to me, it's probably only in Helsinki, Espoo, Vantaa, Kauniainen ja Turku, where the situation is the worst.
    This has been the UK on and off for the last year. Surprisingly you get used to it.

I had a baby boy nearly 3 weeks ago, for those who didn’t see in discord His name is Arthur and he’s very cute.

In other news, this is what’s going on in my city: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-56477887
    There have been 2 more protests since, including one going on right now. On Monday I had to walk through where the riots happened as Arthur had a hospital appointment. It was very nerve wracking the night before, as new mum nerves were high and I had to attend the appointment alone with him, but it ended up being really surreal as everything looked almost back to normal.

Did this make international news? I saw New York Times reporting on it. Stay classy, Bristol.

X-rated since April 2012!

Weasel Overlord says:
    JIZZ EVERYWHERE

Crystal Tears: Shut. Up.
    Or i will hog tie you
    and ram you
    with my train

Moderator Moderator

Default Re: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by ChobiChibi View Post
    This has been the UK on and off for the last year. Surprisingly you get used to it.

I had a baby boy nearly 3 weeks ago, for those who didn’t see in discord His name is Arthur and he’s very cute.

In other news, this is what’s going on in my city: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-56477887
    There have been 2 more protests since, including one going on right now. On Monday I had to walk through where the riots happened as Arthur had a hospital appointment. It was very nerve wracking the night before, as new mum nerves were high and I had to attend the appointment alone with him, but it ended up being really surreal as everything looked almost back to normal.

Did this make international news? I saw New York Times reporting on it. Stay classy, Bristol.
    Congrats on your new baby!! That's awesome ^_^ seems like a mini TPM baby boom lol... as for the riots, can't say that I have heard about them... i kinda try to avoid a lot of the news though, i just kinda check on the local stuff and coronavirus updates, but outside of that i try to keep away from the news. I am guessing it has probably made international news though, seems like it is a pretty serious situation... hopefully things settle down. Be careful and stay safe, and again, congrats on the new addition to your family!!
    Best Ruby/Sapphire Moderator!!
    TPM Awards 2004, 2005, 2006

Winner of 2007 Unown Award N & 2008 Unown Award C!!

Chicoslavocia's Revenge is my best bud on TPM!!
    Visit her Oekaki Board!!

14 Years at TPM: 11/06/2000-11/06/2014

~Forum Achievements~
    Junior Trainer (250 Posts): 11/25/2000
    Cool Trainer (500 Posts): 12/18/2000
    Advanced Trainer (1000 Posts): 02/20/2001
    TPM's 161st Elite Trainer!! 2500 Posts: 11/22/2003
    TPM's 58th Master Trainer!! 5000 Posts: 09/30/2008
    Gold/Silver/Crystal Help Moderator: 02/17/2001-05/15/2001
    Advanced Generation Moderator: 06/21/2004-04/02/2006, 04/04/2006
    Currently 48th Place: Most Posts @ TPM!!