So... how is all of TPM holding up during the current pandemic?

It’s crazy to think how things have changed so much in such a short amount of time... how is everybody doing? How are things where you are at? I guess this is as good a time as any to post at TPM, I’ll have more time for sure... I’m out of work pretty much the next 3 weeks, I might be able to pick up a night a week, although I’m thinking it is gonna end up being longer than the 3 weeks... Ohio has pretty much been leading the way for the country as far as locking down, I can only hope that it is going to pay off... so far we haven’t lost anyone to the disease in Ohio, although Northeast Ohio has been the area hit the hardest so far in the state... I am doing ok... but I admit I am starting to miss the little things in life... it is so strange seeing everything look like a ghost town except the grocery stores... I can’t wait until everything gets back to normal... I can’t wait to see the Indians play again... it’s all so strange, kinda doesn’t even seem real... I hope that all you TPMers are doing well... hope to see some more posts, a lot of us are gonna have more time on our hands!