Anyone else watches this anime? I just finished season 3.

Now this anime is one of those that has something for everyone. Shoonen, Sci-fi, Samurai, Parody, Slice Of Life, you name it. There's a lot of crazy humor, yet they say something deep in every episode. The Odd Jobs are also aware of 'the Fourth Wall' i.e. the viewers, so it makes this anime a bit confusing at times.

My favourite characters are probably Katsura (Zura ja nai. Katsura da.) and Elizabeth and when it comes to female beauty, Sarutobi Ayame. Shinsengumi has cool uniforms. There are lots of other interesting characters, but those are the first ones that come to my mind.

A word of warning about the adaptation, I'm watching it in Japanese with English subtitles. There are lots of references to not only other anime, but also Japanese culture and tv shows. For that reason, at least the version I'm watching has those extra English explanations appearing in the the top of the screen when such references appear. Now because there are already the subs, you may get lost because you don't know which text to follow.

But I recommend this anime for everyone who don't mind crazy humor but also some bloody fight scenes.