Thread: The 2020 US Election Thread, Born Anew (or was there one?)

Hybrid View

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: The 2020 US Election Thread, Born Anew (or was there one?)

So, how was the debate? Would I still be able to see it somewhere?

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mikachu Yukitatsu View Post
    So, how was the debate? Would I still be able to see it somewhere?

Kind of a mess. Trump was constantly interrupting, not allowing Biden to talk. At one point Trump was even arguing with the moderator, which is unheard of. Trump answered non of the questions and even refused to denounce white supremacist, when he was given the chance to do so.

For me, the highlight of the night was when Biden told Trump to shut up. It was about time someone stood up to him publicly and told him off to his face, which Biden did do a few times during the debate.
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Fett One View Post
    Kind of a mess. Trump was constantly interrupting, not allowing Biden to talk. At one point Trump was even arguing with the moderator, which is unheard of. Trump answered non of the questions and even refused to denounce white supremacist, when he was given the chance to do so.

For me, the highlight of the night was when Biden told Trump to shut up. It was about time someone stood up to him publicly and told him off to his face, which Biden did do a few times during the debate.
    Oh, that's Trump for you...once an idiot, pretty much always an idiot. But I'm satisfied that Biden put Trump in his place when he told Trump to shut up. It's a shame that the Trump Donald game (the one where you use a trumpet to mess with Trump's hair; it is sooo funny!) was taken down though (has anyone here heard of it?); I can't help but wonder if Trump himself wanted it taken down to stop people who dislike him from mocking him?
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Knight of Time View Post
    Oh, that's Trump for you...once an idiot, pretty much always an idiot. But I'm satisfied that Biden put Trump in his place when he told Trump to shut up. It's a shame that the Trump Donald game (the one where you use a trumpet to mess with Trump's hair; it is sooo funny!) was taken down though (has anyone here heard of it?); I can't help but wonder if Trump himself wanted it taken down to stop people who dislike him from mocking him?

I never heard of that game but making fun of his hair is a fairly common thing to do.
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious