Thread: The hell I can't change ether my avatar or signature!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default The hell I can't change ether my avatar or signature!

May I ask why the hell that is?

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Default Re: The hell I can't change ether my avatar or signature!

It's broken. Try this for pictures:

SIGNATURE PICTURE
    Upload Signature Picture
    Option 1: Enter the URL to an Image on Another Website and here it automatically has https://www filled in. You have to backspace that out because it processes as a broken URL and will deny you the edits. When you backspace it out, it allows you to save your changes.

If this doesn't work PM Lady Vulpix. As an administrator she can make the necessary changes if you ask her.
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Oh I see, well the only reason I posted this in mt moon was because I thought it had something to do with a pm I received from greyfox back in 2011 so I thought it might have originally been some sort of punishment. was going to Remove the quotes from my sig while leaving the link to mt ASB team intact along with the center tag and change my Avatar to a Sirfetch'd.

Speaking of which if the ASB ever gets back up and running again I'm debating if I should turn my Farfetch'd into his Galarion Form and evolve him using the experience he got from that farfetch'd dual I had.

~Charles Legend
    ASB VS Seeker Profile

“If at first the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” ― Albert Einstein

"The computer world is like an intellectual Wild West, in which you can shoot anyone you wish with your ideas, if you're willing to risk the consequences." --from Hackers & Painters: Big Ideas from the Computer Age, by Paul Graham

"To build a story world, the author must be part artist, part engineer, and sometimes part mad scientist.." --from Fundamentals of world building by Jessie Verino

“Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” - Hippocrates

I Finnished last Moderator

I had no issues when I changed my avatar the other day. Settings and change avatar. I uploaded the pic from my computer though.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Ah that worked thanks Mikachu, still not thrilled about not being able to change my sig though oh well when I get my new ASB team banner ready I'll ask Lady Lady Vulpix to see if she will add it for me when I get it done.