Thread: Pokémon Lets Go into the Breath of the Wild

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Pokémon Lets Go into the Breath of the Wild

Right before you guys get mad at mke over copyrights, yes I am directly quoting the transcript of Prologue for Pocket Monsters: The Animation, However it should be noted that that it describes how how Pokémon appeared in our world.therefore it fits with the whole idea of Pokémon appearing in our earth, this story is inspired by elements of Pokémon Go and Pokémon Let's Go, it also happens to be a 15th Anniversary special and remaster of The Postosaky Tournament while the story is still set in Michigan/the Marshiso region it's clearly meant to be a somewhat difent beast altogether for one thing it's also influenced by harvest moon/Story of seasons/Rune Factory a well as some elements of Animal Crossing namilly New horizzons and the Atelier series as well as a touch of Breath of the wild.

Prologue: Birth of a new world

Date unknown

“So those humans created an alignment realty app for their smart phones in order to simulate catching wild Pokémon in their world, very well then let’s see how they will react if the so so called Pokéstops latterly spawned my children!” A white creature with a gold ring said. “Gather to me, my 1,000 arms and bring forth literal incarnations of the Pokéstops into Midgard!” a wormhole open and a horde of black creatures with a single eye appeared out of it, they were shaped like letters, although not just of the Latin alphabet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some time later on Earth in the darkness of night, a small light was glowing.
    Pop …
    There was a little noise, like an explosion in the air.
    Then, a creature is born.
    Meanwhile, elsewhere …
    Pop …
    Pop …
    Pop …
    Those creatures are born, one after the other, all these creatures were of different sizes and shapes; some of these were like some we know. But in fact, were completely different from any other creature that ever existed in this world.
    Like humans, who after a long time of evolution, became different from any species of monkey, each species in the world descends from creatures that already existed. however these creatures were different…
    Suddenly, one evening …
    Pop …
    Pop …
    Pop …
    They appear as they are, in ways we can not recognize in our reference books. Theses fanatic beasts, are magical creatures known the world over as Pokémon, why are they in our world? Trying to explain this mystery is as difficult as explaining the mystery of human evolution.
    They appear as they are, in ways we can not recognize in our reference books. Theses fanatic beasts, are magical creatures known the world over as Pocket Monsters or Pokémon, why are they in our world? Trying to explain this mystery is as difficult as explaining the mystery of human evolution. ~ An excerpt from “An Introduction to the Research of Portable Beasts” by Professor Samuel Oak of the Celadon University Portable Beast Department…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spring January 1st, 2021 12:00 AM

Ablinsing white light enveloped the Earth and the whole earth shook violently as explosions happened all over the world.

A 10 year old girl woke up and looked around and saw she was in a one room hut, she smiled as she saw two Eevees one with a red collar and one with a pink collar 'Good morning Rookie and Allie!" the girl said with a smile on her face, as she got up and got dressed.

"Ehvoh!" Both her Eevee barked as ther got up and went over to their food dishes.

"Albright I'll feed you." she said as she saw a bag of Pokéchow that was formulated for Eevee.

just after she got done eating her own breakfast she heard a knock on the door "Rooky, Ally get redy to defend me from any creeps!"

"Ehvoh!" Both her Eevee barked and got in there beast mode, while the girl timidly opened th the door a crack "Hello?"

"Err Good morning Renia, I guess you must still be a bit confessed like I said last night I'm Clair the daughter of Mayor Ryu he asked me to teach you the basics of farming or did you forget you inherited your grandfather's farm?

"Oh Good morning Clair, Rookie Allie stand down!"

"Ehvoh!" Both her Eevee barked and returned to there fluff mode and became playful and friendly.

"Right then lets get started shall we?" Clair said with a smile.

-----------------------------------

And there you have it folks a new new take on a 15 year old plotline. So let me me explain the reason why the main charter has two Eevee is that Rookie and Allie are based off my dogs sadly rookie passed away a few years ago hence why I have Allie now even though she drives me up the wall sometimes, I based both off them off the Partner Eevee from Pokémon let's go Eevee.

Now as for having the main character being a 10 year old girl. in the games in which I can pick the gender of my charter I mostly chose to play as female, character especially if the game has charter customization options, such as the option to change the player's outfits the main reasion is becuse play as a girl gives me a wider selection of clothing options, for the most part I have me avatar wiring a dress or a skirt, mind you while it may come off as purely aesthetic gender choice, it I am just trying to give my 15 year old plot bunny a breath of fresh air.

Look while I do get why you got mad at me over the damn copyrights issues, the thing is as the author I have always had the high ground as I saw the whole forest were as you gus onlly saw perhaps only one tree by acting like a pack of rabid Boltund chasing a Skwovet up it, the thing is by late 2011 that ree was dead so I choped it down and urnned it into wood chips, Look my point is my stories are in no way ment to cause an issue, however guys need to realize not everything I write has to be taken so damn seriously.

~CL
    Last edited by Charles Legend; 30th August 2021 at 07:49 PM.