Thread: Creating the world of Mackinaw a 15 year journey...

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Creating the world of Mackinaw a 15 year journey...

Look you guys I have been working on the Mashiso region for roughly 15 years, now I tried my best to choose pokemon that would fit in a Michigan based region, however for those that don't fit can be written off as being there for the sake of Biodiversity and or the rule of cool.

Now here is a snapshot of sevrale Pokémon found within the Marshiso region feel free to tell me what you think of them, note I will be updating this list when I get a chance to do so later.

000: Cerespelt Mother Grain Pokémon Grass/Fairy Harvest (Mythical)
    Pokédex Entry: This Pokémon is worshiped as the agricultural goddess of Ringwood township, an altar was built for it in its honor, Corn dollies are offered to it for a bountiful harvest for the following year. It's believed to have shared grain seeds with the native peoples of the Marshiso region to establish a cradle of civilization within the Marshiso region.

001: Katōvum Tadpole Pokémon Grass Overgrow HA Shed Skin
    Pokédex Entry: This tadpole ihe pokemon swems throw the soft soil of its wetland habitats eating the soil much like an earthworm as it tracks down its prey Paratode and Nematode. When the soil becomes too dried out it will evolve and emerge as Bullallium.

002: Bullallium Bullfrog Pokémon Grass/Dragon Overgrow/Shed Skin
    Pokédex Entry: As Katōvum its body absorbed a decent amount of the Dragon Force, it now expresses dragon like traits and is able to breath out dragon fire from its mouth. it's also said to user its load croakes to stun caterpillar Pokémon.

003: Ophiovum Dragonic Chicken Pokémon Grass/Dragon Overgrow/Shed Skin
    Pokédex Entry: It is said that eye contact with this Pokémon means instant death, its breath is said so make the strongest of men cry like a newborn babe. Legend has it that when it was banished from The Garden of Eden, Onions sprouted from its right footprint were as Garlic sprouted from its left.

004: Salaphate Salamander Pokémon Fire Blaze HA Gooey
    Pokédex Entry: It was once thought to have been born of campfires that are made out of rotten logs. the Black sink of this Slamaner like Pokémon is dotted by orange spots, in spite being a fire type they are fairly common in wetland areas, although until recently it was believed to just be a Spotted Salamander.

005: Salarslate Salamander Pokémon Fire/Electric Blaze HA Gooey
    Pokédex Entry: Fossils of these Pokemon were discovered in slate, it seems that the spots on its body have become bumps that act as a sort of battery packs thus its a Pyro-Electrokinesis.

006: Salacrest Sun spotted Salamander Pokémon Fire/Electric Blaze HA Gooey
    Pokédex Entry: This Parasaurolophus like Scamander Pomémon is called by some Creationists to be the bibleal monster known as the Leviathan. It's theorized to gain the power breathes fire and lighting out of its nose to defend against predators such as ancient crocodiles, as it grazed on aquatic plants, their crest also amphys sound based moves.

007: Kurusu Seal Pokémon Water Torrent HA Fur Coat
    Pokédex Entry: It was in Ported to the Great Lakes region from Loch Ness in the Caledonia Region by Eric the Red. Do there Poémon there were more successful colonization efforts in Vinland than on a planet known as Earth Prime. Eric the red's men made it all the way down to Minnesota there docents are known to play Football.

008: Kuruwave Seal Pokémon Water/Ice Torrent HA Fur Coat
    Pokédex Entry: The Scandinavian Vikings modeled their boats after this Pokémon, This Seal like Pokémon successfully established a stable breeding population in the Great Lakes Region they mostly eat fish Pokémon such as Goldeen and Magikarp.

009: Lockuress Tuskless Walrus Pokémon Water/Ice Torrent HA Fur Coat
    Pokédex Entry: For years the sightings of it in Loch Ness Monster in the Caledonia region have been dismissed by researchers as being nothing more than a herd seals, little did they realize that Kurusu is in fact it's lowest evolution. the Vikings not only modeled their ships after it, but also introduced it to the Great Lakes region when they settled in Minnesota.

010: Carrunny Bunny Pokemon Normal/Ice Run Away/Refrigerate
    Pokédex Entry: Its commonly found in Grassland and woodland habitats, it's favorite food is carrots and Dandelions. if running won't work they will defend themselves against Huginnugur with their icy breath.

011: Carrabbit Snowshoe Hare Pokemon Normal/Ice Run Away/Refrigerate
    Pokédex Entry: It's believed that 6,000 years ago, Humans modeled snowshoes after this Pokémon's footprint somewhere in in what is now central Asia. This Pokémon is found more common in the northern parts of the Marshiso region, It is hunted by Muninnoir.

012: Aoirush Eastern Bluebird Pokémon Ice/Flying Keen Eye/Refrigerate
    Pokédex Entry: This Pokémon is said to be the harbinger of Spring. Moves to lower elevations during the Early where it is often seen in towns and orchards and thickets. Aoirush's diet consists of insects and other invertebrates. The remainder is made up of wild fruits or berries. It has a preference for Kricketot, Fogliacer, Pestlocus, and Pyregrub; and will also eat other bug pokémon such as Vermipost, Reikanea, Centaglass.

013: Blarush Varied Thrush Pokémon Ice/Flying Keen Eye/Refrigerate
    Pokédex Entry: This Pokémon is said to be the harbinger of Winter. It prefers moist conifer forest. Most common in dense, older conifer forests in high elevations. its diet varies throughout the course of the year. During the summer, ground-dwelling arthropods make up the bulk of its diet. During migration and winter, however, the focus of the Blarush's diet shifts to fruits.

014: Falcokes Sparrow Hawk Pokémon Fire/Flying Keen Eye/Combust
    Pokédex Entry: it sores the skies for its prey Aoirush. its ability Combust makes it normal type moves fire type instead. it's one of the easiest bird pokémon to train in the Marshiso Region and is often used by Bird keepers in falconry competitions.

015: Falcotrel Sparrow Hawk Pokémon Fire/Flying Keen Eye/Combust
    Pokédex Entry: it sores the skies for its prey Blarush. Although it actually has a broad diet has contributed to its wide success as a species. It nests in cavities in trees, cliffs, buildings, and other structures. The female lays three to seven eggs, which both sexes help to incubate.

016: Huginnugur Norse Raven Pokémon Dark/Flying Pickpocket/Noir Aura
    Pokédex Entry: This Ravin Like pokemon is said to have been sent all over the world, Midgard, and bring information to the Norse god Odin. Huginnugur is the the thought, Do to Odin giving Huginnugur and Muninnoir the ability to speak, they are described as perching on Odin's shoulders at the end of the day and relaying all they learned about Midgard.

017: Muninnoir Norse Raven Pokémon Dark/Flying Pickpocket/Noir Aura
    Pokédex Entry: This Ravin Like pokemon is said to have been sent all over the world, Midgard, and bring information to the Norse god Odin. Muninnoir ​is the the memory. Do to Odin giving Huginnugur and Muninnoir the ability to speak, they are described as perching on Odin's shoulders at the end of the day and relaying all they learned about Midgard.

018: Fogliacer Leaf Mimic Pokémon Bug/Grass Leaf Guard/Swarm
    Pokédex Entry: If you see a maple leaf crawling along the grass it's probably a Fogliacer, although they tend to mimic the leaves of trees they feed on, however thy sometimes infest crops in wooded areas thus are seen as pests. thet hide at the bace of maple trees, in forests they tend to eat fallen leaves.

019: Foliumaple Leaf Mimic Pokémon Bug/Grass Leaf Guard/Swarm
    Pokédex Entry: In order to better hid among the fallen leaves it mimics the colors of leaves change to in autumn. it makes its nest in leafpiles simes times it surpries humans who rake leaves in Autumn.

020: Pestlocus Grasshopper Pokémon Bug/Flying Gluttony/Swarm
    Pokédex Entry: Do to its Ravenous appetite it attacks Cereal crops during droughts. One famous sighting of these Pokémon happened in 1875 around the Rocky Mountains. A few trainers caught a few in order to make sure the species did not go extinct. a few pairs made there way to the Marshiso region were a breeding program has been on going to preserve the species.

021: Mortaravage Grasshopper Pokémon Bug/Flying Gluttony/Swarm
    Pokédex Entry: Do to corporate greed those who practice large scale mono agriculture, want to cause this and other bug type Opkémon go extinct. This this do the fact that all they care about is making a high profit margin at the expanse of the ecology of the planet's ecosystems. there by outright ignoring the planet's natural checks and balances.

023: Neerling Chicken Pokémon Normal/Flying Keen Eye/Sniper
    Pokédex Entry: These Pokémon are bred to lay unfertilized eggs. groups such as Team Plasma denounce the large scale factory farming of theses Pokémon. Their diets mostly consist of seeds mostly grasses and grains.

024: Longshot ​Turkey Pokémon Normal/Flying Keen Eye/Sniper
    Pokédex Entry: it's believed to be a decent of a species of junglefowls that was found in Southeast Asia.Do to concerns over red meat it farmed for its meat. It's the centerpiece of meals that Celebrate the Autumn harvest. However more often their meat has been phased out for Tofurky. This is do to the fact that they are somewhat decent battle, in spite of the questionable morality of cockfighting.

025: Takenoko Bamboo Tadpole Fighting Iron Fist/Warrior Spirit
    Pokédex Entry: One day in the bamboo forest, an old bamboo cutter a comes across a mysterious, shining stalk of bamboo. Upon cutting it open, he is surprised to find an infant the size tadpole of his thumb inside. he named her Takeōjo 'Bamboo Princess' From that day on, every time the man cuts a stalk of bamboo, he finds a small nugget of gold inside.

026: Kattātake Bamboo Cutter Frog Fighting/Dragon Iron Fist/Warrior Spirit
    Pokédex Entry: This Frog like Pokemon are said to be the guardians of the celestial Moon Princess, they are said to use ninjato techniques and the power of the Moon to accomplish their missions. It's however believed there are many Pokémon villages scattered through the Marshiso Region to train Takenoko to become Kattātake.

027: Squadragoon Festival Dragon Pokémon Fighting/Dragon Battle Armor/Warrior Spirit
    Pokédex Entry: Falinks who know how to Celebrate are said to gain the Powers of the legendary dragon. it's Commander of the the brass. It's orders are absolute. The five Falinks are trained as a brass. They constantly change their formation as they fight, Teamwork is their battle strategy.

028: Warriesh Flying Fish Pokémon Fighting/Flying Snipper
    Pokédex Entry: While they cannot fly in the same way a bird does, Warriesh can make powerful, self-propelled leaps out of the water where their long wing-like fins enable gliding for considerable distances above the water's surface. The main reason for this behavior is thought to be to escape from underwater predators though their periods of flight expose them to attack by avian predators.

029: Minnohaud Legendary Catch Pokémon Drizzle
    Pokédex Entry: Fisherman who catch Minnohaud often tell an exaggerated story about Catching a Legendary dragon when all they caught was a flat head minnow like Pokémon. They are ofen use as bait fish.

030: Hodenpyl Reservoir Pokémon Water/Dragon Drizzle
    Pokédex Entry: its said that when Minnohaud is leveled up within Hodenpyl Dam Pond, it gains the power of the legendary dragon. In spite of being a sea serpent they are very peaceful Pokémon, It will however battle wild Gyarados to the death in order to protect Humans and Pokémon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Unumbered for now
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

???: Heliroot Sunchoke Pokémon Grass/Ground Prankster/Regeneration
    Pokédex Entry: it originated in the Ozarks region near Cahokia City. When ever knobby bits brake off of its body it will sprout into a colony of Sunchokes. It's said that Great Rabbit Pokémon Jackanitou created this pokemon to provide mankind with food. When in danger it said to let loose a loud smelly fart, It sometimes pranks humans who pass it in the woods.

???: Helituber Sunchoke Pokémon Grass/Ground Prankster/Regeneration
    Pokédex Entry: It's said that the native Peoples of the americas gifted this pokemon to european explorers on the way back they stunk up the ships so bad that the Europeans left the americas relatively alone until modern times. Therefor allowing the americas to develop without very much input from the europeans. not only are their countries now populated by sunchokes but also Heliroot and Helituber as well.

???: Reikaido Old Well Pokémon Ghost/Rock Storm Drain/Water Absorb HA: Spiritual Draw
    Pokédex Entry: Long ago a village that raised Chicktrygist, a Sage trapped a creature lives in the well, however seven years after a stupid boy played the song of storms, the well ran dry. one legend says that this Pokémon was created by the spirits of children who died while playing near the well and fell drawn into it. If you happen to see an old well and it moves runaway as fast as you can and don't look back, if you don't your soul will be adsorbed into it! ~ Silvia fons

???: Chicktrygist Headless Pokémon Ghost/Ice Cursed Body
    Pokédex Entry: it is thought that this Pokémon came into being do to Mike the Headless Chicken. Its head is now nothing more than Exoplasm. these Pokémon are said to haunt graveyards as well as fatry farms and KFC.

???: Poultrygeist Headless Pokémon Ghost/Ice Cursed Body
    Pokédex Entry: It's said the Vengeful spirits of the native People of Marshiso possess the carcass of headless Chickens raised in a factory farm built over their gravesite. it's said to have went on a killing spree.

???: Oinksalot Piggy Bank Pokémon Normal/ock Normalize
    Pokédex Entry: it often used to store money, however it has a tency to use it to attack its foes with. its armmor will shatter when hit too hard by physical attacks. thus its concidered to be a glass cannon.

???: Snortsalot Cash Hog Pokémon Normal Normalize
    Pokédex Entry:It's theorized to generates too little cash flow to completely power its own attacks, while it's can use a powerful attack it will drain your wallet.

???: Slangeolie Snake Oil Hose Pokémon Ground/Poison Liquid Ooze/Sticky Hold HA Stench
    Pokedex Entry: it was created by RKS Laboratories as a living hose to clean up oil spills. The Meteorology Space Center created Rocoy which feeds exclusively on Slangeolie.

???: Käärmeöljy Viper Pipeline Pokémon Ground/Poison Liquid Ooze/Sticky Hold HA Stench
    Pokedex Entry: Käärmeöljy is sometimes called a Chinese water snake do to the fathat their pre evolutions have been intentionally released into the Great Lakes in order to deal with any oil spills from Line 5.

???: Rocoy Buoy launcher Pokémon Steel/Flying Light Metal/Speed boost HA Mega Launcher
    Pokedex Entry: it was created by a team eford by researchers from the Meteorology Space Center, RKS Laboratories and Firestorm insteries along with their partners from the Devon corporation, the Silph Co. and Amaze-All!. Rocoy is the resort of further development of the Porygon line along with the DNA of a heron.

???: Garockite Rocket Raptor Pokémon Steel/Flying Light Metal/Speed boost HA Mega Launcher
    Pokedex Entry: Garockite seems to have the ability to not only into space but time travel as well for it along with Käärmeöljy have been recorded in hindu myology long before their creation.

???: Meracocha Creator Pokémon Dragon/Fairy Fairy Aura
    Pokédex Entry: Spoken of as the creator being this dragon is linked to the solar deity cults. Do to the rising and falling of the sun, it was once believed a battle between it and Yuchama took place the outcome being ether the death or the resurrection of the sun.

???: Yuchama Destroyer Pokémon Dragon/Dark Dark Aura
    Pokédex Entry: Spoken of as the destroyer being. In some cases sacrifices human blood and hearts were offered to it along with Meracocha, the people apparently thought if they did not do it the universe would end. It along with the Meracocha are said to be able to change between their Land Wyrm and Sky Wyrm form.

???: Kodaikai Copper Maiden Pokémon Steel/Fairy Smelt
    Pokédex Entry: She is believed to have be the reincarnation of an Ojibway pretests who had molten copper poured down her throat when she refused to convert to Christianity. Jackanitou seeing what became of his highly devoted follower reincarnated her into this Pokémon.

???: Geysourex Steam Dragon Pokemon Fire/Water Water Absorb
    Pokédex Entry: Apparently it created Geysers and hotsprings in order to protect its home from a gigantic glacier that was 390 ft high. Its home is a marshland that are the remains of an ancient sea, now known as the Oceanic Preserve. It lives in an underwater cave and maintaines the Geothermal activity of the geysers and hotsprings in the area.

???: Jackanitou Great Rabbit Pokémon Electric/Ice Cumulonimbus
    Pokédex Entry: It was tasked by Arceus to create the Marshiso Region and the Pokémon that call it home. It's said that is home home is Sugarloaf located on Mackinac Island, which according to legend the island was the first land to appear after the Great Flood.

-----------------------------

So yeah clearly I Have a lot more Fake Pokémon than what I have shown here I realize that it's a long time coming even if TPM is basically dead. I still hold hope that at least I can at last a further glimpse into the world I been working on all these years. Look I fell down a rather deep rabbit hole when it comes to creating new Pokémon for my region.

~CL

I Finnished last Moderator

Default Re: Creating the world of Mackinaw a 15 year journey...

I admire your imagination, Charles. A great deal of Pokemon with unordinary features, almost too many. I mean, roughly estimated over 50% of them have traits we'd call 'Legendary', while in Pokemon games, only a minority of a Region's Pokemon would really fall into the 'Legendary' category. Mentioning biblical things like The Garden of Eden and Leviathan from the Book of Job aren't what I initially expected to appear in Starter Pokemon and their evolution's PokeDex entries. But on the other land, this makes your Marshiso Region more exciting, at least. So no real disappointment there.

About the biodiversity, I see no issue in fitting any of your Fakemon into the Region based on Michigan. Also in the real Pokemon games, we see plenty of artistic freedom in placing different Pokemon placing into their respective environments. Take Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald for example. Although Kyūshū is more of a tropical environment we still see Ice Pokemon there. There's more, I have always found it odd having Route 111 Desert there, because there isn't really such terrain in real Japan (except Tottori sand dunes).

Only a few typos. Mostly stands out that you referred to your Region as 'Mashiso' in one point and 'Marshiso' in other. As I'm not a native English speaker, my grammar isn't so good, so I really can't judge you there.

What I really can nitpick there, is my favourite one of the Fakemon you presented. It is, of course, Käärmeöljy. 'Käärme' being Finnish for snake and 'öljy' for oil. 'Kyy' or 'kyykäärme' is an exact counterpart for viper. Also, the word order does make a difference. Käärmeöljy sounds, to me, 'oil made of snake', whereas Öljykäärme would mean 'snake of oil'. English uses here a word order that is an opposite of the Finnish one, so I can't be sure which one you meant.

But all in all, very interesting writing!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Mikachu Yukitatsu View Post
    I admire your imagination, Charles. A great deal of Pokemon with unordinary features, almost too many. I mean, roughly estimated over 50% of them have traits we'd call 'Legendary', while in Pokemon games, only a minority of a Region's Pokemon would really fall into the 'Legendary' category. Mentioning biblical things like The Garden of Eden and Leviathan from the Book of Job aren't what I initially expected to appear in Starter Pokemon and their evolution's PokeDex entries. But on the other land, this makes your Marshiso Region more exciting, at least. So no real disappointment there.

About the biodiversity, I see no issue in fitting any of your Fakemon into the Region based on Michigan. Also in the real Pokemon games, we see plenty of artistic freedom in placing different Pokemon placing into their respective environments. Take Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald for example. Although Kyūshū is more of a tropical environment we still see Ice Pokemon there. There's more, I have always found it odd having Route 111 Desert there, because there isn't really such terrain in real Japan (except Tottori sand dunes).

Only a few typos. Mostly stands out that you referred to your Region as 'Mashiso' in one point and 'Marshiso' in other. As I'm not a native English speaker, my grammar isn't so good, so I really can't judge you there.

What I really can nitpick there, is my favourite one of the Fakemon you presented. It is, of course, Käärmeöljy. 'Käärme' being Finnish for snake and 'öljy' for oil. 'Kyy' or 'kyykäärme' is an exact counterpart for viper. Also, the word order does make a difference. Käärmeöljy sounds, to me, 'oil made of snake', whereas Öljykäärme would mean 'snake of oil'. English uses here a word order that is an opposite of the Finnish one, so I can't be sure which one you meant.

But all in all, very interesting writing!
    Thank you Mikachu, I apologize for the late reply you see I have a lot of info and it has been hard trying to organize it. Not to rub salt in old wounds guys but Mikachu's post is the kind of reply I was looking for, you stuck to the contents of the post without bashing me over the head regarding copyrights issues. I'm not exactcally sure what you meant by 'Legendary traits' I will however point out that when I create Fakémon I ten to try to add some bits of lore to them to help flush out the world of Planet Mackinaw a bit . Also I agree with you that the biblical references were unexpected, however please understand that do to my upbringing I do tend to have a somewhat biblical framework, hence the biblical references.

I would also like to point out that the only place in Michigan that could qualify for a deseret is the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore up near Traverse City Michigan which by the way is known for its many cherry orchards, also I should note that all Michigan's true mountains are located in the upper peninsula of Michigan however when it comes to the geophorphy for the Marshiso Region which is clearly based on the state of Michigan however it should be noted that the way I placed the locations on the map has everything to do with my story's plot rather than the actual real world geography looks like. As far as biodiverse the main issue I was dealing with is how to justify Pokémon bossed off sealife. Yeah I know it's something I still sometimes have issues with.

Anyways I was originally going to have Slangeolie be named Öljykäärme. Also I'm aware of that I was making a bit of a joke not at your native language but at the fact that Garuda eats snakes which are what Rocoy and Garockite are based off the joke being that Öljykäärme and Käärmeöljy are providing rocket fuel to Rocoy and Garockite thus being eaten by them. mind you they were created as a reference to an espisode of Ancient Aliens, hence the reference to Garockite having the ability to time travel mind you it took a male and female Käärmeöljy with it to India in the past.

Anyways to make up for the late it hares some presents for you.

Denkichāpu Harvest Mouse Pokémon Eletric Static HA Speed Boost
    Pokédex Entry: Denkichāpu Suomian Form. The Harvest Mouse Pokémon An Eletric type. It's much smarter than most vermin of cereal crops. It was accidentally imported to the Marshiso Region were it gained the Dragon type.

Denkichāpu Harvest Mouse Pokémon Eletric/Dragon Static HA Speed Boost
    Pokédex Entry: Denkichāpu Marshisotian Form. The Harvest Mouse Pokémon An Eletric and Dragon type. It gained the Dragon type In the Marshiso Region do the seeds and grains it eats. Alchemists tend to keep it as as pets.

]So yeah it's a pikaclone of the Marshiso region is an in invasive species that is from Finland. and ys name origin is 電気チャープ : Denkichāpu| Electric chirp it's my take on an Alchemy Rat which is a monster in Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky keep in mind that Denkichāpu is just a Eurasian harvest mouse, its part dragon type do to adsorbing the dragon Force from the seeds it eats. Look I agree with the theory that the Dragon type is related to Arcane Energies as in the Power of Alchemy and the study of by Alchemists.

Psyduck Duck Pokémon Water/Electric Hydroelectric Power
    Pokédex Entry: Psyduck, Marshisotian Form. The Duck Pokémon. A Water and Electric type. Psyduck who were exposed to the Dragon Force gained the Electric type, which it uses to locate their prey in murky water do to its poor eyesight.

Golduck Duck Pokémon Water/Electric Hydroelectric Power
    Pokédex Entry: Golduck, Marshisotian Form. The Duck Pokémon. A Water and Electric type. its habitat is freshwater ecosystems. It loves to prank humans. if given cucumbers it wasn't drag you into the water and eat your butt.

Thoruiduck Duck Pokémon Water/Electric Hydroelectric Power
    Pokédex Entry: Thoruiduck, the Duck Pokémon. A Water and Electric type. In the water, there is no escape for anyone who crosses Thoruiduck. On land, however, it is possible to outwit one, by giving it a Cucumber.

[color=wheat]Yeah I gave Psyduck a regional variant the reason its part electric type is that platypus have electroreception, that and it gives me an excuse to name its regional evolution after Thor even if it's based mostly off a kappa hence its foundress for cucumbers. [/collor]

Pyregrub Firefly Larva Pokémon Bug/Fire Swarm/Flame Body
    okédex Entry: if you encounter a small campfire in the middle of the forest you discovered the nest of Pyrestella, like most bugs they don't attend to their young unlike ants and bees which are social insects which beetles are clearly not.

Pyresalis Firefly Cocoon Pokémon Bug/Fire Swarm/Flame Body
    Pokédex Entry: they remain motionless in the wood ash of campfires until evolution if desterned it will release a smokescreen and burru itself deeper into the ash, if that fails it will release a lava plume in hopes of scaring it off.

Pyrestella Star Firefly Pokémon Bug/Fire Swarm/Flame Body
    Pokédex Entry: Pyrestella gather fallen leaves, twigs and bark to form nests in which to lay their eggs, they are said to be able tp blast pokemon trying to eat them with fire but the power of the moon and stars to not only attack but heal.

Its my take on the Big Dipper Firefly (Photinus pyralis) not really much else to say other than just becuse there are other fakemon that are based off fireflies doesn't mean I can't have one of my own. given planet mackinaw is its wan world.

Sackcloth Toy giver Pokémon Normal/Fairy Prankster
    Pokédex Entry: It's believed that theses Poklémon first appeared in Santa's Workshop, they are said to teleport places to deliver presents all over the world. For those that are on Santa's naughty list they place coal in stockings.

Yeah you are not seeing things I did turn Santa's sack if toys into a Yokai based Pokémon.

Akitainu Curly Tail Pokémon Normal/Ice Refrigerate
    Pokédex Entry:It's known for having remarkable loyalty to its owner, and can therefore return to its master no matter how great the distance. as well as its bravery while hunting.

Akitachikō Curly Tail Pokémon Normal/Ice Refrigerate
    Pokédex Entry: It Is believed to have originated in the snowy and rural lands of Odate. It's said to be a reincarnation of Hachikō who continued to wait for over nine years for his owner who never returned home from the grate Pokémon war.

Err yeah I based this line of Akita and Japanese Akita dogs namely off Hachikō.

Ponyta Bog Iron Pokémon Ghost Run Away/Eerie Veil HA: Fagbank
    Pokédex Entry: Ponyta, Fellaken Form. The Bog Iron Pokémon. A Ghost Type. It was connected to witchcraft in the past because of its a back coat and lavender flames, It was smuggled to the Marshiso Region to prevent its extinction.

Rapidash Bog Iron Pokémon Ghost/Steel Run Away/Eerie Veil HA: Fagbank
    Pokédex Entry: Rapidash, Fellaken Form. The Bog Iron Pokémon. A Ghost and Steel type. and Ponyta's evolved form. its believed to be a ghost type do to the occasional sightings of it. It's flames lavender are said to be becuse of metal salts.

The Fellake Region is based on Cumbria this form is based off Amy Wolfsong's Rapidash what I always thought it was cute even as a Ponyta.

Anyways sorry if it feels like I was in a rush here I been trying to post a reply for a while now, also my powers out and I'm unsure how long the generator will run for should have power back tomorrow afternoon. which is when I'll explain more about the Marshiso region and its regional Pokédex.

~CL
    Last edited by Charles Legend; 11th December 2021 at 02:45 PM.

I Finnished last Moderator

Well my reply was a bit rushed as well. It's OK. Legendary Traits fit even non-Legendary Pokemon, just look at Arcanine's 1st Gen PokeDex entries.

Hehehe, Denkichāpu. No doubt I was one of the biggest older Pokemon fans in my then hometown Haapavesi, so it was only natural at some point my real name Mikael and the name of the most iconic Pokemon Pikachu were combined to my first pen name Mikachu. Don't even remember if I came up with it in the first place, I clearly remember girls cheerfully yelling 'Moi Mikachu' at me when I was just about to enter lukio in August 2001, over a month before I joined TPM.

Also I see you know about the national heritage since there are many Finns who immigrated to the Great Lakes area since Finland is the Land of a thousand lakes. To be exact, according to one definition, there are over 180,000 lakes in my country.

I enjoyed the Psyduck story, too, because I have always laughed at Psyduck's plunders and been fascinated by the love-and-hate relationship between Psyduck and my first anime crush Misty.

I hope the generator works and you get the power back on so you can keep typing!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Mikachu Yukitatsu View Post
    Well my reply was a bit rushed as well. It's OK. Legendary Traits fit even non-Legendary Pokemon, just look at Arcanine's 1st Gen PokeDex entries.

Hehehe, Denkichāpu. No doubt I was one of the biggest older Pokemon fans in my then hometown Haapavesi, so it was only natural at some point my real name Mikael and the name of the most iconic Pokemon Pikachu were combined to my first pen name Mikachu. Don't even remember if I came up with it in the first place, I clearly remember girls cheerfully yelling 'Moi Mikachu' at me when I was just about to enter lukio in August 2001, over a month before I joined TPM.

Also I see you know about the national heritage since there are many Finns who immigrated to the Great Lakes area since Finland is the Land of a thousand lakes. To be exact, according to one definition, there are over 180,000 lakes in my country.

I enjoyed the Psyduck story, too, because I have always laughed at Psyduck's plunders and been fascinated by the love-and-hate relationship between Psyduck and my first anime crush Misty.

I hope the generator works and you get the power back on so you can keep typing!
    Ah I see what you mean there. I'm really not how to respond to the story of your username, I was just going with the idea of the Pikachu clone of the Marshiso region being a regional variant from Scanania the reason why I chose finland is that you said you were one working on your own pokemon at one point, and yeah I do becuse I have done quite a bit of research and devilment.

I apologize for the late reply, it taking me a while to come up with Pokédex entries for my region's fakémon I have already come up with. also I been playing a fair amount of Pokémon Legends Arceus mostly for research into the crafting mechanic.

As for the Psyduck line is found in a lot of Reginal Pokédexs so it was a no brainer in adding to the Marshiso Regional Pokédex Also its Regional evolution's name comes from Thorium and Duck and the general idea that its a kappa hence it's fondness of cucumbers.

Marshiso Region's Creation Story

Long ago Great Rabbit Jackanitou batlled the Dark Spirit Plaguendigo, it's said that during their battle their powers combined formed an egg that hatched into Intinca (the Sun), Mama Killa (The Moon) and Gaiatlas (Turtle Island) born also were the Four Sacred Directions which are Shakok The White Lynx of the North the guardian spirit of Winter, Morityema the Blue Bird of the East the guardian spirit of Spring, Miochin The red Salamander of the South the guardian spirit of Summer and Shruisthia The Black Bear of the West the guardian spirit of autumn. Each of the Four Sacred Directions contributes a vital part of wholeness of the Marshiso region not only do they control the seasons but the elements as well their Earth and water became the original form of Meracocha. their Fire and air became the original form of Yuchama. However when Yuchama rebelled it was cased to the Earth and lost its wings, which were granted to Meracocha by the Elipsoluna stone. the war between Meracocha and Yuchama formed the fine grates lakes born out of them arose five serpentine Lake Guardians. It was around 3,000 the Planet of Meyru was destroyed by the ultimate weapon and the rains of which became known as the Dragon's Eye into the left flank of Mount Meru, very few of its native Pokémon survived. also long ago as Turtle Island was rising Geysourex was created to not only maintain the Geothermal activity of the geysers and hotsprings in the Marshiso region but also create the Oceanic Preserve. Jackanitou created Cerespelt to teach mankind how to farm and look after the land and Kodaikai to teach them how to mine for metal ores and how to use them to create technology.

An excerpt from “Marshiso Region's Creation Story" by Professor Larry K. Cucumber of the Ringwood City University.

Please keep in mind that the names of the guardian spirits are placeholders until I can think of better names for them.

Welcome to the world of Pokémon my name is Charles J. Appleseed I'm just a Super Nerd at the moment, I'm currently researching the Dragon Force which is the form that the infantry energy took within the Marshiso region, I along with my team are researching how the dragon Force have changed the Pokémon within the Mashiso region. You see a while ago I received a Falinks from my friend Mikael (insert favorite tree here) and though it the move Collaborate oddly it evolved into a new Pokémon I call Squadragoon. there are many new Pokémon yet to discover here with in the Marshiso region, perhaps I'll investigate the rumors of there being Zombie Marshmallows within the graveyard soon, until my next research post cheerio my good fella!
    Last edited by Charles Legend; 5th March 2022 at 02:15 PM.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

000: Cerespelt Mother Grain Pokémon Grass/Fairy Harvest (Mythical)
    Pokédex Entry: An ancient people of Marshiso formed an agricultural cult that worships Cerespelt as the Harvest goddess and offer her Corn dollies for a bountiful harvest. She was said to be originally a corn snake now she is the Easter Bunny.

001: Tadarlic Tadpole Pokémon Grass Overgrow HA Shed Skin
    Pokédex Entry: Katōvum swims through the soft soil of its wetland habitats eating the soil much like an earthworm as it tracks down its prey Paratode and Nematode. When the soil becomes too dried it will evolve into Bullallium.

002: Bullallium Bullfrog Pokémon Grass/Poison Overgrow HA Shed Skin
    Pokédex Entry: As Katōvum its body absorbed a decent amount of the Dragon Force, it now expresses dragon like traits and is able to breath out dragon fire from its mouth. it's also said to user its load croakes to stun caterpillar Pokémon.

003: Ophiovum Dragonic Chicken Pokémon Grass/Poison Overgrow HA Slithering (腹這う: Harabau|belly crawl)
    Pokédex Entry: It's said that Onions sprouted from its right footprint were as Garlic sprouted from its left Footprint, It lost its limbs when it was banished from the Garden of Eden. Eye contact with this Pokémon means instant death.

004: Salaphate Salamander Pokémon Fire Blaze HA Gooey
    Pokédex Entry: This wetland Pokémon was once believed to just be a Spotted Salamander. it was once thought to have been born of campfires that are made out of rotten logs, the Black skin of this Pokémon's body is dotted by orange spots.

005: Salarslate Salamander Pokémon Fire/Electric Blaze HA Gooey
    Pokédex Entry: Fossils of these Pokemon were discovered in slate, it seems that the spots on its body have become bumps that act as a sort of battery packs thus its a Pyro-Electrokinesis. Thus its a Pyro-Electrokinesis.

006: Salacrest Sun spotted Salamander Pokémon Fire/Electric Blaze HA Solar Scales
    Pokédex Entry: It was called the Leviathan do to it breathing fire and lighting out of its moth to defend against predators as it grazed on aquatic plants. Its plasma breath is able to melt boulders, while its crests amplifies sound based moves.

007: Babellorca Sky Whale Pokémon Water/Flying Torrent HA Rubber Skin
    Pokédex Entry: This whale can be found floating in the sky, One theory is that the kite flown by Benjamin Franklin was shaped like a cross between a Wailmer and a Mantyke and was said became a yokai when Jackanitou's thunderbolt hit it.

008: Bellorcarina Sky Whale Pokémon Water/Flying Torrent HA Rubber Skin
    Pokédex Entry: The song of this whale like ray sounds like an Ocarina. Some claim that it came from the space Ocean, and that a giant Bellorcarina carries around a Torterra that supports four Copperajah that carries planets on their backs.

009: Bellowhail Sky Whale Pokémon Water/Flying Torrent HA Rubber Skin
    Pokédex Entry: In ancient times it was called the behemoth do the muscles of its belly. it's bellied to be the Behemoth of the three great beasts of Jewish mythology. It's apparently genetically related to both Wailord and Hippowdon.

010: Kernagi Corn Snake Pokémon Grass Overgrow HA Scale Popper
    Pokédex Entry: Kernagi generally have docile dispositions which makes them one of the most popular of all pet snakes. However when startled their scales are fired off which researchers have found to be no different from popcorn.

011: Mayanaji Corn Snake Pokémon Grass Overgrow HA Scale Popper
    Pokédex Entry: Do tot there scales being edible when popped the members of this species quickly were spread acrossed the Americans along with Maize. their prey is vermin such as Maratshy and later Denkichāpu.

012: Titanagi Corn Snake Pokémon Grass Overgrow HA Scale Popper
    Pokédex Entry: Mayor Ryu infused the broken DNA of the titanoboa with genes from both the okeetee corn snake and Popcorn, then sent a few specimens back in time to what would one day be Colombia in South America.

013: Lavish Lava Fish Pokémon Fire Blaze HA Flame Body
    Pokédex Entry: This salamander tadpole is found swimming through the waters of Lake Sauna Blast which is a rather large Hot Spring. they seem to be mostly filter feeders.

014: Lavanewt Lava Newt Pokémon Fire Blaze HA Flame Body
    Pokédex Entry: it living mainly in wet forested land habitats at high altitudes. they eat mainly different invertebrates as prey. Predators of adult Lavanewt are snakes Pokémon such as Servine.

015: Lavadryu Lava Salamander Pokémon Fire/Flying Blaze HA Flame Body
    Pokédex Entry: An old legend speaks of a woman from the Pine Barrens that was pregnant with her 13th child who she claimed was from the devil, to this this day sighting of a winged alpine newt are seen in the Pine Barrens area.

016: Kelpynx Water Kitten Pokémon Water Torrent HA Retractable Claws
    Pokédex Entry: the pride works together to care for Kelpynx, the Kelpanther train them how to hunt for prey, they mostly prey on Krabby and Corphish, however the are attacked and killed and eaten by Titanyena who sneaks in the den.

017: Kelpanther Water Panther Pokémon Water Torrent HA Retractable Claws
    Pokédex Entry: It lives in caves overlooking lakes and rivers. there are are only two Kalparius are in the pride the Alpha male and female, Kelpanther nering evolution are expelled from the pride unless they are the direct in line to rule.

018: Kalparius Lakebed Panther Pokémon Water/Dragon Torrent HA Retractable Claws
    Pokédex Entry: Its known as the Great Linx and are traditionally seen as the masters of all water creatures, including snakes. When it sense prey in the shallows it will create a riptide and drag it underwater it then attacks with its claws.

019: Stegorowth Chia Pet Pokémon Grass/Rock Overgrow HA Shell Armor
    Pokédex Entry: This popular pet is said to have been created by Cerespelt which came across a terracotta figurine of a Stegosaurus in the yucatan peninsula and planted Chia seeds on its back then brought it to life as a Stegorowth.

020: Stamaurus Chia Pet Pokémon Grass/Rock Overgrow HA Shell Armor
    Pokédex Entry: Having evolved, its back now can support more than just Chia. They are known as living flowerbeds, they allow their trainers to plant seeds in their back, in the midwest maze, beans and Squash are often grown on their shells.

021: Florasaurus Chia Pet Pokémon Grass/Rock Overgrow HA Shell Armor
    Pokédex Entry: Having evolved further it's now able to support a decent sized food forest on its shell. There are reports of large spermines allowing their trainers to build their house on their shell as long as most of the forest remains.

022: Sakuratipu Fireball Pokémon Fire/Flying Blaze HA Arise Again (再生: Saisei|born again)
    Pokédex Entry: Sakurafřniks are said to be the scouts of Geysourex ever on the lookout for Glaciers that that threaten the Oceanic Preserve. It nests on active volcanoes. it feeds its young a diet rich in hot peppers and grapes.

023: Sakuralintu Fireball Pokémon Fire/Flying Blaze HA Arise Again (再生: Saisei|born again)
    Pokédex Entry: To protect its nest and itself it will shoot flaming eggs from both its beak and butt. Besides hot peppers and grapes, it also hunts Bug and Fire type Pokémon such as Pyregrub. It tends to nest in Cherry trees.

024: Sakurafřniks Fireball Pokémon Fire/Flying Blaze HA Arise Again (再生: Saisei|born again)
    Pokédex Entry: At the end of its life it will go thought a burning day it's reborn from the ashes. It has the ability to teleport in the form of a fireball. Its tears are said to have healing properties however they shorten its lifespan.

025: Kelpyta ​Pony Pokémon Water/Fairy Torrent HA Swift Swim
    Pokédex Entry: It was Imported from the Graecia region, it hides from Kelpanther in the kelp beds were it hunts. however do ro inly having front legs its slow on land, it was one thought to be a mutated Horsea or Ponyta.

026: Kelporse Horse Pokémon Water/Fairy Torrent HA Swift Swim
    Pokédex Entry: They gather in a herd to graze on the kelp beads they live it, they are sometimes seen as pest do to to eating the kelp that humans are farming, however they are also thought to have been steeds for the gods and sea foak.

027: Kelpallion Kelpie Pokémon Water/Fairy Torrent HA Swift Swim
    Pokédex Entry: It lives in the kelp beds within the Great Lakes. The humans it lets on to its back will tie them up with its seaweed like appendages and then drag them underwater; It feeds them to Kalparius so they don't get eaten.

028: Shadogrub Alfalfa Pokémon Grass/Bug Overgrow HA Leaf Guard
    Pokédex Entry: These Pokémon are considered to be major pests of Alfalfa Fields, they however are prey for several bird Pokémon, hence farmers will used biological control methods rather than chemical pesticides to deal with them.

029: Shadoak Alfalfa Pokémon Grass/Bug Overgrow HA Leaf Guard
    Pokédex Entry: Shadogrub cloaks itself on leaves and its silk when it gets ready to evolve. in the past Shadoak was collected and boiled in order to collect its silk, it was also apparently eaten by humans.

030: Demopper Alfalfa Pokémon Grass/Bug Overgrow HA Leaf Guard
    Pokédex Entry: The genus name of this Prehistoric grasshopper is Deinacrida which means "terrible grasshopper" it was first discovered trapped in amber. and was restored by Mayor Ryu who was able to extract its dna and clone it.

031: Embear Charcoal Pokémon Fire Blaze HA Tough Claws
    Pokédex Entry: After the legendary hero Saint Charles slew 'Onikuma' it was discovered that she was protecting her cubs. The Ringwood hero festival is to honor Saint Charles along with Onikuma. Its diet varies throughout the year.

032: Flambear Grill Pokémon Fire/Fighting Blaze HA Tough Claws
    Pokédex Entry: In the Autumn you can see them alongside rivers catching fish Pokémon such as Goldeen and Magikarp, in order to fatten up before hibernating during the winter, it also eats nuts and berries, as well as rade picnic baskets.

033: Bearbecue Barbecue Pokémon Fire/Fighting Blaze HA Tough Claws
    Pokédex Entry: On the Darkest Day It's said that Bearbecue came across a ​Cuneiform in the Devil's Kitchen and was forced to undergo a Dynamax transformation she is said it have razed the original Ringwood City until it was slew.

034: Kurusu Seal Pokémon Water Torrent HA Fur Coat
    Pokédex Entry: Kurusu was imported to the Marshiso region from Loch Ness in the Caledonia Region by Eric the Red. Do there Pokémon there were more successful colonization efforts in Vinland than on a planet known as Earth Prime.

035: Kuruwave Seal Pokémon Water/Ice Torrent HA Fur Coat
    Pokédex Entry: The Vikings modeled their boats after this Pokémon, This Seal like Pokémon successfully established a stable breeding population in the Great Lakes Region they mostly eat fish Pokémon such as Goldeen and Magikarp.

036: Lockuress Tuskless Walrus Pokémon Water/Ice Torrent HA Fur Coat
    Pokédex Entry: Researchers dismissed the sightings of it in Loch Ness Monster in the Caledonia region as being nothing more than a herd Kurusu. the Vikings introduced it to the Great Lakes region when they settled in Minnesota.

Chewapiti Deer Mouse Pokémon Normal/Grass Run Away/Sap Sipper
    Pokédex Entry: Researchers are unsure if its a mouse or a deer. However what is known is that like Bidoof it will chop down trees, they were domesticated by the native peoples of Marshiso for food, clothing it's a beast of burden of sorts.

Chevrotail Mouse deer Pokémon Normal/Grass Run Away/Sap Sipper
    Pokédex Entry: Its found in forests, its move abounent in areas that have been logged than in dense forests, It chops down trees so that the plants it likes to eat get more sunlight it however does eat the same plants as white-tail deer.

Caribuda Antler Pokemon ​Ice/Psychic Fur Coat HA Meltwater (Water moves get STAB)
    Pokédex Entry: There are some who claim that Caribuda had a pre-evolution named 'Erielk' at one point and was a water and Psychic type water stater of the Marshiso region, however that seems to be not the case now in our reality.

Antlantis Antler Pokemon Ice/Psychic Fur Coat HA Meltwater (Water moves get STAB)
    Pokédex Entry: This Mooos like Pokémon is found in the colder and wter parts of the Marshiso region, Its impressive rack is said to have the power to bend reality. It's thought that at one point the natives domesticated it in the past.

Calaflorian Stantler Ghost Deer Pokémon Ice/Ghost Snow Cloak/White Smoke
    Pokédex Entry: This regional form of Stantler is found on Mount Shasta in the the Calafloria Region. Allegedly it's a ghost. Do to it being a pure white supernatural elk that is said to disappear without a trace to those that see it.

Calaflorian Wyrdeer Ghost Deer Pokémon Ice/Ghost Snow Cloak/White Smoke
    Pokédex Entry: Wyrdeer was originally discovered in the Obsidian Fieldlands of the Hisui Region. It's said that a werewolf thought his student to conjure a Calaflorian Wyrdeer to deal with soul sucking demons after he fell off his broom.

Fawnacer Fawn Pokémon Grass/Fairy Deer Dancer (葉魔法: Ha mahō (Leaf Magic)
    Pokédex Entry: Thes young deer travel in herds that are lead by female Hindancer, Males live with their mom and aunts until they are old enough to defend themselves from members of the Poochyena family by using nature magic.

Hindancer Whitetail Deer Pokémon Grass/Fairy Deer Dancer (葉魔法: Ha mahō (Leaf Magic)
    Pokédex Entry: According to the ancient Marshisotian people this Pokémon is associated with fertility and love. However, to those who have harmed women and children, she is vengeful and is known to lure these men to their deaths.

Kitsarune Fox Pokémon Ice/Fairy Fox Course (報復: Hōfuku|Retribution)
    Pokédex Entry: It's said to only appear before children, if they have the ably to controlled the Aura it will teach them how to create wards using rune clusters. If one of its three tails gets pulled however they will lay a 1,000 year curse on them.

Kitalchemy Fox Pokémon Ice/Fairy Fox Course (報復: Hōfuku|Retribution)
    Pokédex Entry: Now having seven tales it can now perform more complex Alchemical transmutations which it teaches its trainer, there is one case of Nicholas Flamel owning one and crating the Philosopher's Stone, or so goes the rumour.

Rufflake Curly Tail Pokémon Normal/Ice Stand Guard HA Refrigerate
    Pokédex Entry: It's known for having remarkable loyalty to its owner, and can therefore return to its master no matter how great the distance. as well as its bravery while hunting its prey is Chewapiti attacks with its icy fangs.

Huskicer Curly Tail Pokémon Normal/Ice Stand Guard HA Refrigerate
    Pokédex Entry: It's believed to have originated in the snowy and rural lands of Odate. It's said to be a reincarnation of Hachikō who continued to wait for over nine years for his owner who never returned home from the great Pokémon war.

Carrunny Bunny Pokemon Normal/Ice Run Away/Refrigerate
    Pokédex Entry: Its commonly found in Grassland and woodland habitats, it's favorite food is carrots and Dandelions. If running won't work they will defend themselves against Huginnugur with their icy breath.

Carrabbit Snowshoe Hare Pokemon Normal/Ice Run Away/Refrigerate
    Pokédex Entry: Humans modeled snowshoes after this Pokémon's footprint 6,000 years ago. This Pokémon is found more common in the northern parts of the Marshiso region, It's hunted by Muninnoir.

Aoirush Eastern Bluebird Pokémon Ice/Flying Keen Eye/Refrigerate
    Pokédex Entry: This Pokémon is said to be the harbinger of Spring. Moves to lower elevations during the Early where it is often seen in towns and orchards and thickets. Aoirush's diet consists of insects and fruits or berries.

Blarush Varied Thrush Pokémon Ice/Flying Keen Eye/Refrigerate
    Pokédex Entry: This Pokémon is said to be the harbinger of Winter. It prefers moist conifer forest at high elevations. During the summer, ground-dwelling arthropods make up the bulk of its diet. During winter Blarush's diet shifts to fruits.

Falcokes Sparrow Hawk Pokémon Fire/Flying Keen Eye/Combust
    Pokédex Entry: it sores the skies for its prey Aoirush. its ability Combust makes it normal type moves fire type instead. it's one of the easiest bird pokémon to train in the Marshiso and is often used by Bird keepers in falconry competitions.

Falcotrel Sparrow Hawk Pokémon Fire/Flying Keen Eye/Combust
    Pokédex Entry: it sores the skies for its prey Blarush. Although it actually has a broad diet has contributed to its wide success as a species. It nests in cavities in trees. The female lays three to seven eggs, which both sexes help to incubate.

Huginnugur Norse Raven Pokémon Dark/Flying Pickpocket/Noir Aura
    Pokédex Entry: Huginnugur is the the thought, and is said to have been sent all over the world, Midgard, and bring information to the Norse god Odin. Huginnugur hunts for Carrunny as it gathers information for Odin.

Muninnoir Norse Raven Pokémon Dark/Flying Pickpocket/Noir Aura
    Pokédex Entry: Muninnoir ​is the the memory, and is said to have been sent all over the world, Midgard, and bring information to the Norse god Odin. Muninnoir hunts for Carrabbit as it gathers information for Odin.

Neerling Chicken Pokémon Fighting/Flying Sniper HA Warrior Spirit
    Pokédex Entry: It theorized to have been domesticated from jungle fowl in asia. it tends to lay a lot of unfertilized eggs every day, it now Marly farmed for that reason. In the past they were used to fight each other often to the death.

Longshot ​Turkey Pokémon Fighting/Flying Sniper HA Warrior Spirit
    Pokédex Entry: Some claim that it originated in Mexico, It's the centerpiece of meals that Celebrate the Autumn harvest. There's a myth that Benjamin Franklin wanted it to be the national bird of the USA instead of Braviary.

Cracakarrot Red-crowned Pokémon Normal/Flying Keen Eye HA Prankster
    Pokédex Entry: Their natural habitat is the lowland forests of northeastern Mexico, Many owners report a streak of mischief, Although cab copy voices they are best at mimicking sounds that stand out to them such as a telephone.

Michiefletain Scarlet Macaw Pokémon Normal/Flying Keen Eye HA Prankster
    Pokédex Entry: It's native to humid tropical forests in the southwest part of the Marshiso region. They are popular pet birds as a result of their striking plumage. Do to prates using them there are feral population in many parts of the world

Leafile Fallen Leaf Pokémon Bug/Grass Swarm/Leaf Guard
    Pokédex Entry: It is often seen on the forest foot munching away at dead Leaves, They however they can be a serious household pest from feeding on natural fibres, damaging carpets, furniture and clothing.

Thornut Husk Cocoon Pokémon Bug/Grass Swarm/Overcoat
    Pokédex Entry: When Leafile evolves it gaines a hard spiky chestnut like shell that is hard for bird Pokémon to crack open without a tool. Sometimes however humans mistake them for chestnuts and roost them after dehusking them.

Juggernut Carpet Beetle Pokémon Bug/Grass Swarm/Bulletproof
    Pokédex Entry: The infestations by these woodboring beetles is often limited to historic buildings, because modern buildings tend to use softwoods for joists and rafters instead of aged Chestnut timbers, which these beetles prefer.

Promiller Trailblazer Pokémon Bug/Fire Swarm/Flame Body
    Pokédex Entry: This centipede like Pokémon is found mainly around Beacon Hill were the Trailblazer Lighthouse is located, it eats other caterpillar like pokemon, in the Ringwood Forest its main prey is ​Leafile.

Promolten Trailblazer Pokémon Bug/Fire Swarm/Flame Body
    Pokédex Entry: This pokémon became quite popular during Hippie movement of the early 1960s and 1970s. the patterns on its body slowly move around some say that it's insides are floating in lava.

Promotheft Trailblazer Pokémon Bug/Fire Swarm/Flame Body
    Pokédex Entry: Some say this Pokemon is the Reincarnation of the titan named Prometheus who is said to have stolen the secret of fire from the heavens and thought it to human in ancient times, some say he was cursed into this form.

Pyregrub Firefly Larva Pokémon Bug/Fire Swarm/Flame Body
    okédex Entry: if you encounter a small campfire in the middle of the forest you discovered the nest of Pyrestella. One of its main prey is Goomy, like Pyrestella is can use the move tail glow.

Pyresalis Firefly Cocoon Pokémon Bug/Fire Swarm/Flame Body
    Pokédex Entry: they remain motionless in the wood ash of campfires until evolution if desterned it will release a smokescreen and burru itself deeper into the ash, if that fails it will release a lava plume in hopes of scaring it off.

Pyrestella Star Firefly Pokémon Bug/Fire Swarm/Flame Body
    Pokédex Entry: Pyrestella gather fallen leaves, twigs and bark to form nests in which to lay their eggs, they are said to be able tp blast pokemon trying to eat them with fire but the power of the moon and stars to not only attack but heal.

Fluxbug Lantern Larva Pokémon Bug/Electric Swarm/Static
    Pokédex Entry: They are called "Lantern Larva" because they have glowing spots along the body resemble the windows of train cars internally illuminated in the night as warning to nocturnal predators, These Larvae feed on ​​the Promiller line.

Fluxfly Lantern Fly Pokémon Bug/Electric Swarm/Static
    Pokédex Entry: They mimic Pyrestella as such when they attempt to mate with it they get eaten instead, it's unknown why this behavior only happens in the wild. It's considered an invasive species as it also eats plants.

Dustyke Dust Bunny Pokémon Bug/Ground Shield Dust
    Pokédex Entry: It's believed to be born out out of hair, lint, flakes of dead skin, spider webs, dust and sometimes light rubbish and debris and are held together by static electricity that take on the form of a House dust mite.

Bunbuster Dust Bunny Pokémon Bug/Ground Shield Dust
    Pokédex Entry: They are found worldwide, but are more common in humid regions, and are found in association with dust in dwellings and are known for causing allergies. They feed on skin flakes from humans Pokémon and some mold.

Reikanea Trap Door Pokémon Bug/Grass Arena Trap/Mega launcher
    Pokédex Entry: This pokemon digs a small hole then creates a trap door out of plant and soil materials thus effectively camouflage it's burrow, when the trip lines are disturb it leaps out of its burrow to make the capture of its prey.

Ianuaranea Trap Door Pokémon Bug/Grass Arena Trap/Mega launcher
    Pokédex Entry: A hungry individual waits halfway outside its burrow for a meal. Males can overcome the female's aggressive reactions to their approach. Females never travel far from their burrows, especially if they have an egg sac.

Fogliacer Leaf Mimic Pokémon Bug/Grass Leaf Guard/Swarm HA Gluttony
    Pokédex Entry: If you see a leaf crawling along the ground it's probably a Fogliacer, although they tend to mimic the leaves of trees they feed on, it's said to change its shape and color with the seasons. It makes its nest in leaf piles.

Foliumaple Leaf Mimic Pokémon Bug/Grass Leaf Guard/Swarm HA Gluttony
    Pokédex Entry: In order to better hid among the fallen leaves it mimics the colors of leaves change to. Sometimes it surprises humans who rake leaves in Autumn. It's said Moses summoned them to plague the Egyptians.

Pestlocus Grasshopper Pokémon Bug/Flying Gluttony/Swarm HA Leaf Guard
    Pokédex Entry: Do to its Ravenous appetite it attacks Cereal crops during droughts. One famous sighting of these Pokémon happened in 1875 around the Rocky Mountains. In the past humans ate them as food.

Mortaravage Grasshopper Pokémon Bug/Flying Gluttony/Swarm HA Leaf Guard
    Pokédex Entry: In forests they tend to eat fallen leaves. however thy sometimes infest crops in wooded areas thus are seen as pests. In recent years they have been raised on farms for food do to being less intelligent than cattle Pokémon.

Tokojirami Restless Pokémon Ghost/Bug Insomnia
    Pokédex Entry: This Bedbug never sleeps its pry is most often young children which it drains their life force away. It can be found both in the forests and abandoned buildings. It moans through the night much as Kricketot chirps.

Gorachu Electrodent Pokémon Electric/Rock Static HA Groundbreaker
    Pokédex Entry: It's believed to be the ancestor of all Electrodents. It's powerful enough to cause even a Copperajah to faint. Professor Laventon revealed that the Indian elephant in one of Raichu's old Pokédex entry was a Copperajah.

Suglidarel Flying Squirrel Pokémon Electric/Fighting Run Away/Cheek Pouch HA Levitate
    Pokédex Entry: Despite their name, they are not in fact capable of full flight in the same way as birds or bats, they are able to glide from one tree to another do to their furred parachute-like skin membrane that stretches from wrist to ankle.

Gladiaterel Flying Squirrel Pokémon Electric/Fighting Run Away/Cheek Pouch HA Levitate
    Pokédex Entry: A major food source for this Pokémon are fungi of various species, although they also eat lichens, mushrooms, all mast-crop nuts, tree sap, insects, carrion, bird eggs and nestlings, buds and flowers.

Denkichāpu Harvest Mouse Pokémon Eletric/Dragon Static HA Speed Boost
    Pokédex Entry: It's much smarter than most vermin of cereal crops. It was accidentally imported to the Marshiso Region from the Suomi Region. It gained the Dragon type do the seeds and grains it eats. Alchemists tend to keep it as as pets.

Kirineon Mystic Pokémon Dragon Mystical Coat (Prevents it from being KO'd by 1KO moves up to 3 times)
    Pokédex Entry: This dragonic fox lion like deer has in the past been mistaken for Suicune. It's viewed as an ally of humanity. According to legend, the appearance of a Kirineon foretold the birth of a great ruler or profound human being.

Knighteon Armor Pokémon Steel Mystical Sword (Gains STAB no matter what type of cutting or sword move it uses.)
    Pokédex Entry: Eevee that defeat a member of the Goomy line while Kirineon in the party evolves into Knighteon. Some claim that Knighteon is the Spiritual reincarnation of the once and future King Arthur and the Knights of the round table.

Marshisotian Poochyena Bite Pokémon Dark/Ghost Intimidate/Strong Jaw HA Moxie
    Pokédex Entry: This form of Poochyena is believed to be its original form. It was once feared as an omen of death, they are believed to have been created by Plaguendigo to hunt down and eat humans as that crossed the Beringia land bridge.

Marshisotian Mightyena Bite Pokémon Dark/Ghost Intimidate/Strong Jaw HA Moxie
    Pokédex Entry: An old Legend speaks of an evil Kalparius who allowed Mightyena to take over the territory that his brother used to rule however he and the Mightyena were defeated by his nephew who had escaped to a jungle.

Titanyena Crouch Pokémon Dark/Ghost Intimidate/Strong Jaw HA Moxie
    Pokédex Entry: This Pokémon uses its ghost like abilities to sneak up on its prey than crunches known on their neck shattering their spine. It's believed to have gone extinct at the end of the last ice age. It used to eat humans.

Fletchilla Feathertail Possum Pokémon Grass/Dark Intimidate HA Necromancy (revives as as ghost type with 1HP)
    Pokédex Entry: This species of marsupial native to the eastern part of Kleiatua region It is the world's smallest gliding mammal and its named for its long feather-shaped tail. They are omnivorous, feeding on nectar and arthropods.

Leafoon Statue Pokémon Normal/Grass Glutney/Pickpocket HA Super Leaf (becomes rock type when hit by fire or flying type moves.)
    Pokédex Entry: Leafoon inhabits areas that are in close proximity to water, and provide adequate food sources. They can be found in deciduous, mixed, and evergreen forests, as well as in farmlands and urban areas.

Racotake Statue Pokémon Normal/Grass Glutney/Pickpocket HA Super Leaf
    Pokédex Entry: During the day it sleep as a statue, at night they become active and rade dumpsters.​ Do to owners of restaurants thinking they were just statues they were accidentally imported to the Marshiso region from the Sinjoh region.

Thornkey Porcupine Pokemon Normal/Poison Poison Point
    Pokédex Entry: Normally a Porcupine is not Poisonous unless its a pupfish. Thornkey however can secrate a toxic into its quills if in danger, it rarely injects humans with the toxen. They are a dimwitted forest dwelling herbivore Pokémon.

Porquillo Porcupine Pokémon Normal/Poison Poison Point
    Pokédex Entry: The more exiting the battle the more potent its toxic in its quills becomes. It can curl up into a ball and roll around. However in spite of this they are incredible dimwitted forest dwelling herbivore Pokémon.

Armairy Fairy Armadillo Pokemon Normal/Fairy Pixie Armor
    Pokédex Entry: It was originally Imported from Argentina to Marshiso. However it has adapted to be more like an eastern Mole or a Star-nosed mole it tunnels through the soil looking for worms and grubs to eat.

Fairadillo Fairy Armadillo Pokemon Normal/Fairy Pixie Armor
    Pokédex Entry: It's a fairly shy pokémon that is rarely seen above ground or outside of caves. when in danger it will rarely attack humans or other Pokémon, it's hunted by packs of Ophiovum, it defends itself with its mace like tail.

Onigiri Riceball Pokémon Fairy/Grass Leaf Guard/Sticky Hold HA Prankster
    Pokédex Entry: This triangular Japanese rice ball Yokai is wrapped in nori. Not much is known about it other than it will offer its self up to hunggy traveler however Anyone who eats it will die, and there bodies are mummified.

Daifuku Riceball Pokémon Fairy/Grass Leaf Guard/Sticky Hold HA Prankster
    Pokédex Entry: It's believed that a dark Alchemists created this line, however the dark Alchemists ate an Onigiri by mistake and became the first Phanubuis, Or so the legend goes, no one is sure about what happened to him.

Mochitake Riceball Pokémon Fairy/Poison Aroma veil/Sticky Hold HA Prankster
    Pokédex Entry: Mummage will follow tomb robbers and force feed them a Mochitake which not only poisons the stupid humans but slowly mummifies them from the inside out. Mochitake is said to have highly toxic bamboo shoot inside of it.

Tangyuan Riceball Pokémon Fairy/Ghost Mummy/Sticky Hold HA Prankster
    Pokédex Entry: This Riceball Yokai was first discovered in tombs in New Cairo, which on Earth Prime is known as Little Egypt which is located in Southern Illinois. They are the main prey of the Bandskull line Since they were once humans.

Algerie Seaweed Pokémon Grass/Water Chlorophyll/Hydration
    Pokédex Entry: Pincurchin was accidently imported into the Great Lakes as was Algerie, together they replaced all the freshwater seawead with Kelp and other kinds of edible seaweeds which saw the popularity of sushi rolls increase.

Norigan Seaweed Pokémon Grass/Water Chlorophyll/Hydration
    Pokédex Entry: Wherever it travels vast kelp forest emerges no matter what kind of body of water, it's in, it's debatable if its beneficial or an an invasive species, regardless sushi and rice balls have been on the rise for years.

Moyashi Sea Bean Sprout Poémon Grass/Fairy Magician
    Pokédex Entry: Do to having the ability to survive while floating in sea water for up to five years it has an unusually extensive native range in temperate parts of the world. Its typical habitat is sandy seashores and other coastal locations.

Mamekuki Beanstalk Pokémon Grass/Fairy Magician
    Pokédex Entry: the seeds on it body are good to eat, as such the seeds have been domesticated over the years in order to create new varieties of beans that can be grown away from the shoreline.

Plaguesician Beak-Mask Pokémon Fairy/Psychic Healer
    Pokédex Entry: During the epidemics of the bubonic plague these Pokémon were seen cities they ate said to treat infected patients regardless. there are some who say they were the embodiment of death.

Plaguesicist Beak-Mask Pokémon Fairy/Psychic Healer
    Pokédex Entry: It spends most of its time researching herbs and the physics of the universe rather than treating its patients. Do scatter brain nature, About 25 million humans died in Europe do to the epidemics of the bubonic plague.

Pundit Ship Rat Pokémon Normal/Dark Pickup/Pickpocket HA Flea Bitten
    Pokédex Entry: These Rats were often stowaways on ships during the great pirate age, when many Pirates looked for Gol D Roger's' treasure the One Piece. They are able to make nasty plots in order to raid the Ship's galley for cheese.

Plagueath Black Rat Pokémon Normal/Dark Pickup/Pickpocket HA Flea Bitten
    Pokédex Entry: One Plagueath leads a crew of Pundit on their quest for cheese. They were one blamed for the Black death, although its been found out its do to the fleas they carry, and not the rats themselves that are the cause of it.

Fleabonic Flea Pokémon Bug/Poison Swarm/Poison Touch
    Pokédex Entry: This species of small flightless Bug type Pokémon. Fleabonic moves through the fur or feathers of its host looking for the best spot to bite to drain its host of blood, They are extremely well adapted at jumping.

Fleamorgus Flea Pokémon Bug/Poison Swarm/Poison Touch
    Pokédex Entry: Fleabonic and ​Fleamorgus are the hosts of the Bubonic plague, they were often found on their hosts Plagueath and Plagueath, do to the vast trade networks both lines are now found all over the world.

Vesikirppu Water Flea Pokémon Bug/Water Swarm/Battle Armor
    Pokédex Entry: This is not a Flea but rather a crustacean. It is native to fresh waters of Northern Europe and Asia, but has been accidentally introduced to the Marshiso region since the 1980s.

Vatnsflóa Water Flea Pokémon Bug/Water Swarm/Battle Armor
    Pokédex Entry: This cyclopean crustacean is recognizable with its straight tail spine averaging about 70% of its length. Adult individuals have three to four barbs on the spine.The females grow to become larger than the males.

Amenbo Pond Skater Pokémon Bug/Water Swift Swim/Shell Armor
    Pokédex Entry: Amenbo are aquatic predators and feed on invertebrates that fall onto the water surface. it inturn prey for fish Pokémon Such as Minnohaud. Do to the ability to walk on water is called the Jesus bug.

Galeaqua Water Beetle Pokémon Bug/Water Swift Swim/Shell Armor
    Pokédex Entry: They are considered a delicacy, and can be found for sale in markets in parts of Asia. Galeaqua are aggressive predators that eat fish, amphibians, as well as aquatic invertebrates such as snails and crustaceans.

Paratode Parasitic Pokémon Bug/Water Swarm/Liquid Ooze
    Pokédex Entry: These plant-parasitic nematodes also known as eelworms. are a diverse animal phylum inhabiting a broad range of environments. they mostly inhabit the Earth's topsoil, at approximately 60 billion for each human on the planet.

Nematode Parasitic Pokémon Bug/Water Swarm/Liquid Ooze
    Pokédex Entry: Often exceeding a million individuals per square meter and accounting for about 80% of all individual animals on earth, the diversity of life cycles, and are an important role in many ecosystems.

Mizuselkä Water Caltrop Pokémon Grass/Water Iron Barbs
    Pokédex Entry: They are an important food source and have been cultivated in freshwater lakes for at least 3,000 years. They serve as a hosts to Paratode and Nematode if consumed raw or undercooked humans are infected by them as well.

Mizuspinam Water Caltrop Pokémon Grass/Water Iron Barbs
    Pokédex Entry: They are painful to walk on dried ones were employed as booby traps before Poké balls were invented do to their hard spiky body. its mostly do to Ninjas using them on their teams.

Arcticlam Barnacle Pokémon Water/Ice Shell Armor/Dry Ice
    Pokédex Entry: This freshwater clam lives at the bottom of lakes and Rivers filtering the water. Since they live in colonies iis able to give a frostbite to most of the Pokémon that try to eat it.

Articsnail Barnacle Pokémon Water/Ice Shell Armor/Dry Ice
    Pokédex Entry: This freshwater snail Poké is widely known to be hosts in the life cycles of a variety of human and animal parasites such as Paratode. Its spirale shell acts like a cold fusion reactor.

Electacle Barnacle Pokémon Water/Electric Shell Armor/Static
    Pokédex Entry: This freshwater clam lives at the bottom of lakes and Rivers filtering the water. Since they live in colonies this is able to paralyze most of the Pokémon that try to eat it.

Electricail Barnacle Pokémon Water/Electric Shell Armor/Static
    Pokédex Entry: This freshwater snail Poké is widely known to be hosts in the life cycles of a variety of human and animal parasites such as Paratode. Its spirale shell acts like a tesla coil.

Stunray Stun Ray Pokémon Water/Electric Static/Swift Swim
    Pokédex Entry: They are called Torpediniformes and are known for being capable of producing an electric discharge, ranging from 8 to 220 volts, depending on species, used to stun prey and for defense.

Boltsting Stun Ray Pokémon Water/Electric Static/Swift Swim
    Pokédex Entry: The electrogenic properties of electric rays have been known since antiquity, although their nature was not understood. The ancient Greeks used electric rays to numb the pain of childbirth.

Quadet Quail Pokémon Normal/Flying Weak Armor
    Pokédex Entry: Thes quail chicks use their eggshell as a helmet it pretends to be a soldier and use Quailuenent as a living fortress. they never venture far from the nest. They raid other nests of seeds.

Quaildier Quail Pokémon Normal/Flying Battle Armor
    Pokédex Entry: Quaildier are the flocks first line of defence against predators, they alert Quailuenent who protects Quadet, while Quaildier wips of a sand to bline most who dare to target the flock.

Quailuenent Quail Pokémon Ground/Flying Fortification
    Pokédex Entry: Males and females takes turns protecting the young while the other goes looking for seedy grass to collet, over time hey gained enough knowledge to cultivate the grasses they eat.

Laductex Rubber Duck Pokémon Normal/Flying Rubber Skin
    Pokédex Entry: Its long been an enigma sice It's if it's just a natural a duck with rubbery skin. It loves taking baths with children and when squeezed it will quack and spit out bubbles.

Rubbuck Rubber Duck Pokémon Normal/Flying Rubber Skin
    Pokédex Entry: They were first domesticated in Southeast Asia at least 4,000 years ago, during the Neolithic Age, they are related to Psyduck, Farfech'd and Ducklett. They are omnivorous.

Robillard Rubber Duck Pokémon Water/Flying Rubber Skin
    Pokédex Entry: Robillard is the mascot Ringwood high schools' sports teams which is called 'Old Quacky'
    This line is mostly found in and around Ringwood Town as well as the surrounding wetland routes.

Coppicus Pecking Woodpecker Pokémon Normal/Flying Gale Wings
    Pokédex Entry: Coppicus is a shy bird, and is more often heard than seen, drawing attention with its loud calls. A nest hole is excavated in a tree. its vivid green and red plumage is particularly striking.

Dryeatus Pileated Woodpecker Pokémon Normal/Flying Gale Wings
    Pokédex Entry: They inhabit mature deciduous forests. These birds forage on trees, often turning over bark or excavating to uncover insects. They mainly eat insects, but also fruits, berries and nuts.

Colatus Northern Flicker Pokémon Grass/Flying Gale Wings
    Pokédex Entry: They eat fruits, berries, seeds, and nuts, their primary food however are insects. It's habitat is mainly mountain forests. they nest in holes in trees, females lay a clutch of six to eight eggs.

Catapinch Inchworm Pokémon Bug Shield Dust
    Pokédex Entry: Do to the ancient Marshisotian people find out that is exactly one foot long they domesticated them as a living tool to measure stuff like logs and lumber, Catapinch secretes a fluid at attaches to mark how far it travels.

Tapécoon Measuring Pokémon Bug Shed Skin
    Pokédex Entry: It's unknown why it has 25 feet of hardden silk with markings that can be extended or retracted at will or by humans. However what is known is that since ancient times it's been used as a living tape measure in Marshiso.

Rulerfly Footlong Butterfly Pokémon Bug/Flying Compound Eyes
    Pokédex Entry: ​Rulerfly is commonly called an emerald moth do to being gren, its not on common to see them be used to use strings shot to plot out projets it works well with Timburr line to lay the gruond work for construction projects.

Mulchewer Oakleaf caterpillar Pokémon Bug/Poison Shield Dust
    Pokédex Entry: It's primarily green with brown at both ends and a white-ringed brown dot in the center which resembles a saddle. It has fleshy horns at both ends, irritating hairs cover most of the rest of the body that secrete venom.

Caskoak Oakleaf Cocoon Pokémon Bug/Poison Shed Skin
    Pokédex Entry: This cocoon pokemon resembles a sea urchin, it buries itsrlf halfway into the grown awaiting evolution while hiding in the leaf liter of the forest floor, if stepped on it will injects venom that is quite painful to humans.

​Oakleigh Oakleaf Moth Pokémon Bug/Poison Tinted Lens
    Pokédex Entry: This Highly toxic moth is unpatle to most Pokemon, even to a Snorlax that is immune to most toxins. in the past dead ones would be grounded up and used by assassins to kill whoever the feudal lords commanded to die.

Vinepiller Squash caterpillar Pokémon Bug Shield Dust
    Pokédex Entry: ​Squashumbee can detect if the Cucurbita growing is healthy if not the females will lay their eggs on the plants so Vinepiller can eat it. most humans stupidly consider ​Vinepiller to be nothing more than pests.

Cucurpupa Cocoon Pokémon Bug Shed Skin
    Pokédex Entry: When ​Vinepiller evolves into ​Cucurpupa it takes the form of the Squash it ate. do to this hobbit the ancient Marshisotian people Domesticated them as food. it's said to taste like a sugar Pumpkins or butternut squash.

Squashumbee Pollinator Pokémon Bug/Flying Honey Gather
    Pokédex Entry: This Pokemon has traits of both a Bumblebee and a Squash Vine Borer moth, in its adult stage it will Pollinate squash flowers and builds in nest in the ground in fields were Cucurbita are grown.

Seedrake Pumpkin Sprout Pokémon Grass/Electric Chlorophyll/Static
    Pokédex Entry: Legend has it that when the Pumkin Berry was exposed to high amounts of the Dragon Force this Pokémon was born. some even go as far as to say that Midgesquito injected the DNA of Hisuian Voltorb into the berry.

Dragourdon Pumpkin Wyrm Pokémon Grass/Electric Chlorophyll/Static
    Pokédex Entry: This Wyrm like Pokémo guards fields of various types of Cucurbita both wild and domesticated from Bug Pokémon such as Vinepiller who larva eat the vines killing the plants, which are first stunned before being eaten.

Fruttaquam Melonhead Pokémon Grass/Water Chlorophyll/Water Absorb
    Pokédex Entry: An old Legend claims they are the result of a mad scientist experimenting on caldron who were in an insane asylum, legend has is it he did horrific gene slicing tn order to mix their DNA with that of a watermelon.

Suikaquam Melonhead Pokémon Grass/Water Chlorophyll/Water Absorb
    Pokédex Entry: Legend says the transmuted children killed their creator and flead to the nearby woods the quote hospital was closed and it now lays in the middle of the woods and are ruins. the Asylum is now haunted by ghost Pokémon.

Gourdetite Melon Ball Pokémon Grass/Fairy Petrifaction
    Pokédex Entry: The vines on its head often mistaken for snakes it was acidelly discovered when a trainer threw a Pokéball ar what he thought was an Ekans, they gave it the name 'Gourdetite' do to it being a small melon.

Gourdenia Melon Ball Pokémon Grass/Fairy Petrifaction
    Pokédex Entry: It lures men by taking on the form of a maiden, however when thet approach it their lifeforce is drained turning them into stone statues. An old legend states that a winged Ponyta and Honedge were born out of its blood.

Gourdusa Melon Ball Pokémon Grass/Fairy Petrifaction
    Pokédex Entry: Do to the vine growing ot of its head mimic snakes, it was once known as 'Maldusa' in the Graecia region. The Watermelons glowing out of its chest are often mistaken for human breststs, Its Glare is said to turn men to stone.

Mansikka Strawberry Pokémon Grass/Fairy Chocolate Coat
    Pokédex Entry: The Chocolate Coat of this Strawberry Pokémon gives it STAB when it uses dark type moves such as Night Daze and Peruvian Darkness Powder, It Was imported from the lowlands of the Intinca Regian.

Missikka Strawberry Pokémon Grass/Fairy Chocolate Coat
    Pokédex Entry: This Pokémon is often used by rich girls who are often bratty towards those of a lower social class than they are, they are often seen eating Chocolate covered strawberries. if angered it well turn you into Chocolate.

Damesikka Strawberry Pokémon Grass/Fairy Chocolate Coat
    Pokédex Entry: It's the fairy Waifu Pokémon with the Marshiso Region. Some fear it as a malevolent witch of the forest; it was believed to live in a house made of gingerbread, some say she fatted up a boy and girl and tried to eat them.

Cacaorpion Chocolate Scorpion Pokémon Poison/Fairy Chocolate Spray
    Pokédex Entry: this Scorpion Pokémon is indigenous to the island of Trinidad and Tobago. its main habitat seems to be forests and farmlands its main prey seems to be Mansikka, Chocolate Spray gives it STAB with it's Fire type moves.

Scacaorex Chocolate Scorpion Pokémon Poison/Fairy Chocolate Spray
    Pokédex Entry: This Large chocolate covered Scorpion ejects a hot noxious chemical spray from the tip of its tail, resecures have concluded that it's chemistry is identical to hot sauce made from trinidad scorpion peppers.

Katashinkin Foot Fungus Pokémon Poison/Psychic Inner Focus/Gooey HA Weak Armor
    Pokédex Entry: There have been tales spoke of it breaking into People's homes late at night, some tales say that that it demands to be cleaned while others say it's trying to stop humans from draining the wetlands were it lives in.

Ariolimax Banana Slug Pokémon Poison Sticky Hold/Liquid Ooze HA Gooey
    Pokédex Entry: It's native to the forest floors of the Marshiso region they are detritivores, or decomposers. They process leaves, animal droppings, moss, and dead plant material, and then recycle them into soil humus.

Musallusk Banana Slug Pokémon Poison Sticky Hold/Liquid Ooze HA Gooey
    Pokédex Entry: They seem to have a fondness for mushrooms, it spreads seeds and spores when they eat, and excrete a nitrogen-rich fertilizer. Racotake have been seen rolling them in dirt to bind their slime before eating them.

Tofurana Tofu Frog Pokémon Poison/Fairy Poison Touch HA Prankster
    Pokédex Entry: On rainy nights a one eyed boy would appear on lonely roads and present to people passing by a plate of perfect tofu with a maple leaf on but only for the tofu to let out a load croak before spraying poison in their face.

Hallurana Leaf pile Frog Pokémon Poison/Fairy Poison Touch HA Prankster
    Pokédex Entry: It will hide in leaf piles then spring out and startle people. On rainy nights it will offer travers a Tofurana as a prank by using the move hallucination to take on the form of a cyclopean boy that is offering them a plate of Tofu.

Takenoko Bamboo Tadpole Fighting Iron Fist HA Warrior Spirit
    Pokédex Entry: A bamboo cutter a come a mysterious stalk of bamboo. Upon cutting it open, he discovered Takenoko. he named it Takeōjo 'Bamboo Princess' from that day on he finds a small nugget of gold inside of bamboo.

Kattātake Bamboo Cutter Frog Fighting/Dragon Iron Fist HA Warrior Spirit
    Pokédex Entry: This frog like Pokemon is said to be the guardian of the celestial Moon Princess, And are said to use ninjato techniques and the power of the moon to accomplish their missions. It trains Takenoko to become Kattātake.

Minnohaud Legendary Catch Pokémon Drizzle
    Pokédex Entry: Fisherman who catch Minnohaud often tell an exaggerated story about catching a Legendary dragon when all they caught was a flat head minnow like Pokémon. They are often uses as bait fish.

Hodenpyl Reservoir Pokémon Water/Dragon Drizzle
    Pokédex Entry: When Minnohaud is leveled up within Hodenpyl Dam Pond, it gains the power of the legendary dragon. This peaceful sea serpent will however battle wild Gyarados to the death in order to protect Humans and Pokémon.

Basculeviath ​World Serpent Pokémon Water/Dragon Berserk
    Pokédex Entry: Tales of yore speak of Jackanitou who is sometimes called Odin crushing this three-headed sea serpent that encircle Midgard with a thunderous icy hammer. Its heads fight which of its heads gets to eat its own tail.

Warriesh Flying Fish Pokémon Fighting/Flying Snipper
    Pokédex Entry: Warriesh makes powerful leaps out of the water to escapes from underwater predators though their periods of flight above the water's surface however this exposes them to attack by avian predators.

Marshisotian Farfetch'd Fighting/Flying Reed Armor (Gives Farfetch'd STAB for Grass type moves)
    Pokédex Entry: Do to being tasty, Farfetch'd in the Marshiso region gained the fighting type, for some reason it now wears an armor made out of the leaks it tends to eat. its beleaved to ben exported to Galar were it lost its flying type.

Marshisotian Sirfetch'd Fighting/Flying Reed Armor (Gives Sirfetch'd STAB for Grass type moves)
    Pokédex Entry: It was once considered the reincarnated spirit of proud and arrogant Samurai. Marshisotian Sirfetch'd are renowned swordsmen and are said to have taught the military arts to the legendary hero Saint Charles.

Squadragoon Festival Dragon Pokémon Fighting/Dragon Battle Armor HA Warrior Spirit
    Pokédex Entry: Falinks who know how to celebrate are said to gain the powers of the legendary dragon. It's the commander of the the brass who train the five Falinks become a brass. It's orders are absolute.

Marshisotian Psyduck Duck Pokémon Water/Electric Hydroelectric Power
    Pokédex Entry: Psyduck who were exposed to the Dragon Force gained the Electric type, which it uses to locate their prey in murky water do to its poor eyesight. do to the electromagnetic energy it still gets headaches.

Marshisotian Golduck Duck Pokémon Water/Electric Hydroelectric Power
    Pokédex Entry: The habitat of Golduck is freshwater ecosystems, It loves to prank humans and engage in sumo wrestling. give it a cucumber In order not to get a mythical organ removed from their your butt.

Thoruiduck Duck Pokémon Water/Electric Hydroelectric Power
    Pokédex Entry: In the water, there is no escape for anyone who crosses Thoruiduck. On land, however, it is possible to outwit one, by giving it a Cucumber. Although bowing to it as works as it will lose the water from its Water Dish.

Orleansian Hippopotas Hippo Pokémon Ground/Water Sand Stream HA Sand Force
    Pokédex Entry: It was first discovered long ago in the locations of Sludge Mound and Scarlet Bog in the Crimson Mirelands within Hisui. In the Marshiso region they are found the Muskrat Flats and Hallurana Wetlands.

Orleansian Hippowdon Hippo Pokémon Ground/Water Sand Stream HA Sand Force
    Pokédex Entry: This large, mostly herbivorous, semiaquatic Pokémon is aggressive towards humans especially the Alphas females of its herd. there was one a crazy plan to ranch Hippowdon for meat in the bayous of Louisiana for meat.

Menso Spinach Pokémon Grass Chlorophyll
    Pokédex Entry: This Pokémon will battle each other to test their strength, the loser ussly gets eaten by the victor. Having gained the power of the loser it gains its fighting spirit. Humans domesticated it about 2,000 years ago in ancient Persia.

Seranso Spinach Pokémon Grass/Fighting Chlorophyll
    Pokédex Entry: Legend has it a sailor named Popeye once ate one from a can and his muscles bulked up for a short time. Having ate its foes ​Menso evolved into a ​Seranso and demands the ​Menso it rules over to sacrifice themselves to it.

Heliroot Sunchoke Pokémon Grass/Ground Prankster/Regeneration
    Pokédex Entry: It originated in the Ozarks region near Cahokia City. Jackanitou created this pokemon to provide mankind with food. Whenever knobby bits brake off of its body they will sprout into a colony of Sunchokes.

Helituber Sunchoke Pokémon Grass/Ground Prankster/Regeneration
    Pokédex Entry: It pranks humans who pass it in the woods by letting loose a loud fart. The native Peoples of the americas gifted this pokemon to european explorers on the way back they stunk up the ships. It's related to Sunflora.

Vermipost Earthworm Pokemon Bug/Ground Swarm/Sand Spit
    Pokédex Entry: They dig through soil in order to break down organic matter, its poop enriches the soil. they are often used as fish bait. It can be found in the soil of the shells of Stamaurus of which are are used as mobile compost heaps.

​Vermyrm Earthworm Pokemon Bug/Ground Swarm/Sand Spit
    Pokédex Entry: Vermipost and Vermyrm are primary found on the Marshiso Routes Sunflower Meadow, Ringwood Meadow and Herb Vineyard as well as around Marshiso Landmarks Harvest Goddess Altar and Cobblestone Farms.

Taihichikyūji Maggot Pokémon Bug Swarm
    Pokédex Entry: Taihichikyūji have voracious appetites and can be used for composting household food scraps and agricultural waste products alongside Vermipost and Vermyrm to create rich organic compost.

​Taihitobu Black soldier Fly Pokémon Bug/Flying Swarm
    Pokédex Entry: It's considered neither pests nor vectors. Instead, black soldier fly larvae play a similar role to that of ​Vermipost and Vermyrm essential decomposers in breaking down organic substrates and returning nutrients to the soil.

Maggorm Maggot Pokémon Bug/Poison Swarm
    Pokédex Entry: Casu martzu is a traditional sheep milk cheese that contains live Maggorm which are deliberately introduced to the cheese, promoting an advanced level of fermentation and breaking down of the cheese's fats.

Midgefly Fly Pokémon Bug/Poison Swarm
    Pokédex Entry: It is believed to have evolved in the Cenozoic Era, possibly in the Middle East, and has spread all over the world as a commensal of humans. It's an annoying pest are hard to hit with a flyswatter.

Oinksalot Piggy Bank Pokémon Normal/Rock Normalize
    Pokédex Entry: it often used to store money, however it has a tency to use it to attack its foes with. its armmor will shatter when hit too hard by physical attacks. thus it's considered to be a glass cannon.

Snortsalot Cash Hog Pokémon Normal/Steel Normalize
    Pokédex Entry:It's theorized to generates too little cash flow to completely power its own attacks, while it's can use a powerful attack it will drain your wallet.

Ponyta Bog Iron Pokémon Ghost Run Away/Eerie Veil HA: Fagbank
    Pokédex Entry: Ponyta, Fellaken Form. The Bog Iron Pokémon. A Ghost Type. It was connected to witchcraft in the past because of its a back coat and lavender flames, It was smuggled to the Marshiso Region to prevent its extinction.

Rapidash Bog Iron Pokémon Ghost/Steel Run Away/Eerie Veil HA: Fagbank
    Pokédex Entry: Rapidash, Fellaken Form. The Bog Iron Pokémon. A Ghost and Steel type. and Ponyta's evolved form. its believed to be a ghost type do to the occasional sightings of it. It's flames lavender are said to be becuse of metal salts.

Chicktrygist Headless Pokémon Ghost/Ice Cursed Body
    Pokédex Entry: During a slave uprising in the south during the civil war a slave used Voodoo magic on chicken carcass in order to create this Pokémon. It's head ais now ectoplasm. It was ordered to attack a cruel plantation owner.

Poultrygeist Headless Pokémon Ghost/Ice Cursed Body
    Pokédex Entry: It's believed that the vengeful spirits of Neerling created this Pokémon they are mad becuse they were killed solly for corporate greed and thus not used in ritual sacrifices to the harvest goddess on October 31.

Reikaido Old Well Pokémon Ghost/Rock Storm Drain/Water Absorb HA: Spiritual Draw
    Pokédex Entry: This Pokémon looks like an old well, it will lurere People and Pokémon to it. Because of this it's believed that this Pokémon was created by the spirits of children who died while playing near old wells and fell drawn into them.

Tabletate Cranky tableware Pokémon Ghost/Steel Levitate
    Pokédex Entry: This Pokémon loves to chase humans around the kitchen causing chaos it will sometimes crashes into walls, shattering to hundreds of pieces then it puts itself back together, and resumes its miniature kitchen war.

Gongater Shrine Bell Pokémon Water/Steel Strong Jaw
    Pokédex Entry: This pokemon used to be normal shrine bell 1,000 years ago until it grew a crocodile like body It's cries sound like ring bells. it can be found at culturally important sites within the Marshiso Region.

Lantaboo Japanese Lantern Pokémon Grass/Electric Chlorophyll/Iluminate HA Solar Power
    Pokédex Entry: Lantaboo is a bamboo Lantern existed for 1,000 years it become a Yokai called a lantern ghost. Thomas Edison discovered that bamboo can conduct electricity when carbonized.

Lantahoul Japanese Lantern Pokémon Grass/Electric Chlorophyll/Iluminate HA Solar Power
    Pokédex Entry: Lantaboo and Lantahoul are physical ghosts do to them possessing a Bamboo Lantern, they convert sunlight into electricity. They are often found wandering around Sakura City at night do to it's connection to Japan.

Shisho Book Cart Pokémon Ghost/Grass Spiritual Draw (Ghost type moves are Super Effective on Ground and Rock.)
    Pokédex Entry: It's believed that when a Bearbecue Torched Ringwood in the past that Liberian that worked in the original library of Ringwood township was reincarnated into this Pokémon. today the library is called The Archive Ruins.

Extinghuol Skylight Pokémon Ghost/Fire Purifying Flames (Fire type atacks are Super Effective on Ghost types.)
    Pokédex Entry: This Pokemon is known as the Paper Lanturn Ghost. It can sometimes be seen flying over cities on holidays to guide the souls of the departed to the afterlife. Its fire is said to purify them of evil.

Sandaghoul Sandal Pokémon Ghost Levitate HA Prankster
    Pokédex Entry: This cyclopean yokai like Pokémon was born from unwanted footwear. during the night it runs around and mocks other footwear. It pranks humans by replaces a shoe then hosting them into the air. tie them up.

​Shaghoul Sandal Pokémon Ghost Levitate HA Prankster
    Pokédex Entry: This sandle ghost is more dangerous than Sandaghoul as it will drag the human wearing it to Dusknoir even before their time on earth has come. It said to do this do to being born from unwanted footwear.

Zombiellow Marshmallow Pokémon Ghost/Fairy Fluffy
    Pokédex Entry: This Zombified Marshmallow was born from a Alchemical human transmutation that went horribly wrong. It's body can regenerate from a single cell, cutting into pieces just makes more of them. Its known to eat human brains.

Spectaypuff Marshmallow Pokémon Ghost/Fairy Fluffy
    Pokédex Entry: It's believed that when a horde of faceless men... Oh wait I mean a horde of Zombiellow merge together they form a Spectaypuff the size of the One World Trade Center and command a legion of Zombiellow to attack humans.

Shroudread Sheet Ghost Pokémon Ghost/Normal Disguise
    Pokédex Entry: It's believed that this Pokémon was born from a sheet existing for 1,000 years, it loves to haunt old buildings and scare humans. In ancient times it was known as a 'boggart' do it making people see their greatest fear.

Sackcloth Toy giver Pokémon Normal/Fairy Prankster
    Pokédex Entry: It's believed that theses Poklémon first appeared in Santa's Workshop, they are said to teleport places to deliver presents all over the world. For those that are on Santa's naughty list they place coal in stockings.

Metrapsyu Mimic Trap Pokémon Normal/Fairy Arena Trap
    Pokédex Entry: It's said to have once been a treasure chest that was buried 1,000 years ago, It was brought to life do to the turing 1,000 years old on the it was created. do to breeding with Ditto it can be found in some parts of Marshiso.

​Asklepian Pharmacies Pokémon Normal/Poison Healer/Power of Alchemy
    Pokédex Entry: This ad scientist like Pokémonn uses Alchemy to create medicine and is said to carry a caduceus. It has a vast knowledge of Herbology, They tend to be used by more shadier Alchemists rather than by Nurse Joy.

​Trasharp Trash Eater Pokémon Steel/Poison Gluttony
    Pokédex Entry: It was created on Zug Island in order to clean up the Pacific Ocean garbage patch, in other words it's a living trash compactor, its aided by ​Barreleye together thes android pokemon will clean the world oceans.

​Barreleye Submarine Pokémon Psychic/Steel Clear Head
    Pokédex Entry: When it detects trash it will release a school of Trasharp, who will go into a feeding frenzy until there's no trash left in the sector. ​Barreleye has a cockpit for its trainer to tide in. it's unknown it was a creation of Team Aqua.

Cropsings Pokéstop Pokémon Electric/Psychic Levitate (Mythical)
    Pokédex Entry: In order to communicate with humans it holds up a sign, it will also leave messages for humans in their crops. It's said to be the offspring of a Gremaster and a Ditto however it has yet to be proven.

Gremaster Power Drain Pokémon Electric/Psychic Element 115 (Mythical)
    Pokédex Entry: Planet Meryu was destroyed 3,000 years ago by the Ultimate Weapon ​the Dragon's Eye is all that remains. It's said to cause power outages such events have long been counted among the gravest of disasters.

​Moursor Scroll Lock Pokémon Normal/Electric Download
    Pokédex Entry: It's believed that a rotom created this techorganic mouse using the lab equirmit on Cinnabar island. by it corrupting a file on the Porygon pline with a biological scan of a Pikachu and the blueprint of a computer mouse.

Phanoey Phantom Joey Pokémon Normal/Ghost Fade (Mythical)
    Pokédex Entry: Mayor Ryu was surprised one day to find his ditto and Panteue had an egg to gether when it hatched he called the new Pokémon Phanoey, and was later surprised to find out that it could evolve into Panteue.

Panteue Phantom Kangaroo Pokémon Normal/Ghost Fade (Mythical)
    Pokédex Entry: This Mythical Pokémon was Created by Ryu Dracaena the current mayor of Ringwood City. Its favrote food is anchovies. It crystallize them into a usable form of antimatter to power the spaceship the Phantom Galleon 2.0.

Specoey Opossum Pokémon Normal/Ghost Play Dead/Prankster HA Fade
    Pokédex Entry: It's said that the souls of children who died in old mines became this Pokémon, it wanders the streets of the Ghost towns in northern Marshiso. It's so good at playing dead that even Death thinks its dead.

Oposspector Opossum Pokémon Normal/Ghost Play Dead/Prankster HA Fade
    Pokédex Entry: Some claim that Specoey is from the Kaskade region, and that that Oposspecter is the regional evolution that is found here in the Marshiso region others say they are the reincarnated souls of the miners of Cliff Mine.

Gopheater Gopher Pokémon Normal/Rock Cheek Pouch HA Battle Armor
    Pokédex Entry: They are burrowing rodents. They are commonly known for their extensive tunneling activities and their ability to destroy farms and gardens. The origin of the word "gopher" is uncertain; the French gaufre, meaning waffle.

Gophighter Gopher Pokémon Normal/Steel Cheek Pouch HA Battle Armor
    Pokédex Entry: create a network of tunnel systems that provide protection. They use their cheek pouches to collect large hoards of food back to their burrows. they often visit vegetable gardens, lawns, or farms, as they like moist soil.

​Elehorn Sheep Pokemon Normal/Electric Static/Fluffy
    Pokédex Entry: This wild sheep is related to Mareep and Wooloo and was domesticated at least 5000 bce, and their remains have been found at numerous sites of early human habitation in the Middle East, Eurasia, and the Americas.

​Eleviram Bighorn Sheep Pokemon Norma//Electric Static/Fluffy
    Pokédex Entry: It found primary on snowy motions and were most often solitary however thanks to humans they slolly started to travel in groups thanks in part to the conanine Pokémon humans have domesticated such as Stoutland.

Marshisotian Mareep Apple Sheep Pokémon Electric/Grass Static/Leaf Guard HA Harvest
    Pokédex Entry: Mareep in in the Marshiso region have a fondness for apples, it mistakenly eats Applin. It lives in forests that were Old farms with apple orchards. The apples that grow in its fleece are full of Dragon Energy.

Marshisotian Flaaffy Apple Sheep Pokémon Electric/Grass Static/Leaf Guard HA Harvest
    Pokédex Entry: Flaaffy eats the apples that grow on Marreep's feace, its poop both spreads the seeds and is a rich fertilizer for the young apple tree sapling, it will thin out the sapling, it will also remove most off the weeds around them.

Marshisotian Ampharos Apple Sheep Pokémon Grass/Dragon Dragonic wool/Leaf Guard HA Harvest
    Pokédex Entry: Do to the build up dragon energy within their body Ampharos went super saiyan 3 when it evolved while others say is mega evolution became its base form, the dragonic wool allows it gain STAB on its Electric type moves.

​Giramel Appalachian Llama Pokémon Normal Fluffy
    Pokédex Entry: It's not known how ​Giramel can go through the eye of a needle. Some theories say that Jesus was talking about thread made from its wool. One legend however that the needle was some sort of ancient Poké Ball technology.

​Girapaca Appalachian Llama Pokémon Normal Fluffy
    Pokédex Entry: It's Beleaved that do to Joltic and other bloodsucking parisites that the ​Giramel line survived in the Appalachia and Ozark mountains. Do to their domestication the Mississippian mound builders grew to rival the Mynas.

Cafétyké Calf Pokémon Normal Cute Charm
    Pokédex Entry: It's the pre-evolved form of Tauros and Miltank its unclear if it related to Bouffalant as well, as it does have gender based differences. It suckles milk from Miltank's udders, and is preyed on by Lycanroc.

Buffector Spirit Buffalo Pokémon Normal/Ghost White Smoke
    Pokédex Entry: An old legend tells how the People had lost the ability to communicate with the Creator. and The Creator sent Buffector to teach the People how to pray with the Pipe, seven sacred ceremonies were given for the people.

Gravalier Gravel Beast Pokémon Ice/Rock Slow Start
    Pokédex Entry: These strange locking Ice age herbivore were domesticated as mounts, even though they are slow and incredibly dimwitted their shape claws can easily extract a 100 ton boulder of pure copper from the ground.

Rhyale Spikes Pokémon Ice/Dragon Fur Coat/Snow Cloak
    Pokédex Entry: This Pokémon is the ancestor of Rhyhorn, it was long thought to be extinct, a small herd was discovered in Alaska, do the remoteness and untamed ness of the state many Ice age Megafauna survived to modern times.

Rhyzilla Spikes Pokémon Ice/Dragon Fur Coat/Snow Cloak
    Pokédex Entry: It's believed that this Kaiju like woolly Rhinoceros is said to have first from deep underground to the surface world by way of a cave located inside Mount Denali which is the highest mountain peak in North America.

Cardranterio Cardinal Pokémon Ice/Dragon Snow Warning
    Pokédex Entry: It's said to be the reincarnation a legendary from Canada. It still has the instinct to protect both the Marshiso region and Ontario Canada. this Griffen like Pokémon shows no mercy to those with evil hearts.

Goldanich Goldfinch Pokémon Fairy/Flying Poison Warning
    Pokédex Entry: Normally one would not expect a miner to send out a canary in a coal mine, however they not only use them to detect toxic gases before they hurt humans, but also to deal with cave dwelling dragons.

Peralta Bluecap Pokémon Fairy/Ghost Illuminate HA Prankster
    Pokédex Entry: Said to inhabits mines, it wears a tiny version of standard miner's garb. If miners treat them with respect, they lead them to rich deposits of minerals. it's believed to forewarn miners of cave-ins.

Sodight Earthlight Pokémon Rock/Electric Glowing Fist (Gives STAB on all Punching moves)
    Pokédex Entry: It lives in the salt mines under Lake Erie. as it eats salt it gains some of the energy trapped inside, It's berd is said to glow like the rainbow, they are shed once a year and miners use them as lamps ight up the mines,

Sodocker Earthlight Pokémon Rock/Electric Glowing Fist (Gives STAB on all Punching moves)
    Pokédex Entry: Once bereaved to be a mythical, subterranean, gnome-like creature in Galar folklore. Believed to be mine spirits that knocked on the mine walls to warn of impending collapse of the mines. They are benevolent tricksters.

Ardeahulu Gargoyle Egg Pokémon Rock Sturdy
    Pokédex Entry: Rock cilletes sometimes make them for fossil eggs, Ardeahulu mostlly eat gavel that is fed to it by Ardeaglio, since Ardeahulu can't move on its oan very well. it howver can use rocks and sand to defend itself.

Ardeaulon Gargoyle Chick Pokémon Rock/Flying Solid Rock
    Pokédex Entry: Having evoled Ardeaulon is noow a heron like gargoyle chick, it was was once thought to be supernatural constructs brought to life by an evil Alchemists who said to creaied it as a demonic vessel. They are now able to fly.

Ardeaglio Gargoyle Pokémon Rock/Flying Solid Rock
    Pokédex Entry: Thousands years ago, superstition and the sword ruled. It was a time of darkness. It was a world of fear. It was the age of gargoyles. Stone by day, warriors by night. Ardeaglio are said to battle monsters to protect humanity.

Thorochic Thunder Egg Pokémon Rock/Electric Strudy/Static
    Pokédex Entry: Native American legend reportedly considers the rocks to be the eggs of the thunderbirds which occupied Mount Hood and Mount Jefferson. Thunder Spirits on the mountains hurled the "eggs" at each other.

Thorroc Thunderbird Pokémon Rock/Electric Sturdy/Static
    Pokédex Entry: One legend that salors claim is that it will descended to Earth to carry off a Copperajah. Its bleaves to be the harbinger of Ragnarok and is the mount of the thunder god Thor. Its cry is like a raging thunderstorm.

Falcobolt Nimbus Pokémon Electric/Flying Keen Eye HA Drizzle
    Pokédex Entry: Jackanitou created three main scouts one based a Falcon and granted it power of thunder. It is believed to once have done battle with a Whale there battle is said not only to shook the earth but crated the Thunder Stone.

Eaglebolt Thunderbird Pokémon Electric/Flying Keen Eye HA Drizzle
    Pokédex Entry: It's believed to have batted a Sky whale in the distant past in the Pacific Northwest. supposably near the Cascadia Region. As a result the Kanto region was hit by a tomomi as was the Cascadia region itself.

Raborn Fireball Pokémon Fire/Flying Keen Eye HA Drought
    Pokédex Entry: Jackanitou created three main scouts one based a Robin and granted it power of Fire. It is believed to once have done battle with a dragon there battle is said not only to shook the earth but crated the Fire annd Sun Stone.

Rayburn Phoenix Pokémon Fire/Flying Keen Eye HA Drought
    Pokédex Entry: It's believed to have batted a Sun spotted Salamander in the distant past in the Pacific Northwest, supposably near the Cascadia Region. As a result the Kanto region was hit by a tomomi as was the Cascadia region itself.

Snowl Hailstone Pokémon Ice/Flying Keen Eye HA Snow Warning
    Pokédex Entry: Jackanitou created three main scouts. One based a Owl and granted it power of Ice. It is believed to once have done battle with a snake there battle is said not only to shook the earth but crated the Water, Ice and Moon Stone.

Hailowl Roc Pokémon Ice/Flying Keen Eye HA Snow Warning
    Pokédex Entry: It's believed to have batted a Dragonic Chicken in the distant past in the Pacific Northwest, supposably near the Cascadia Region. As a result the Kanto region was hit by a tomomi as was the Cascadia region itself.

Warriffin Underdog Pokémon Dragon/Fighting Steadfast/Justified
    Pokédex Entry: Do to its young age it's highly underestimated in battle, do to looking like half eagle chick and half lion cub. Iits roare is unable to scare away even a Kecleon. Sadly one cub's father died in a Bouffalant stampede in a gouge.

Chieffin Underdog Pokémon Dragon/Fighting Steadfast/Justified
    Pokédex Entry: They are a noble, proud, powerful and majestic creature. Since classical antiquity, the were known for guarding treasures and priceless possessions. this Pokkokémon is seen as a guardian and symbol of divine power.

Jagapuss Pussycat Pokémon Fighting/Electric Nekomusume
    Pokédex Entry: Thoses that are bite or scratches have their ability changed to Lycanthropy, in humans its called Clinical Nekomusume, and those that have it believe they turn into Jagapuss or Jaguardian the night of a full moon.

Jaguardian Warrior Cat Pokémon Fighting/Electric Nekomusume
    Pokédex Entry: In Japan it's not uncommon for girls and some boys to intently infect themselves with the Nekomusume Virus, however males that are infected gain the ability to swap between male and female, the swap last one lunar cycle.

Wolfhound Puppy Pokémon Dark/Fire Lycanthropy
    Pokédex Entry: Thoses that are bite or scratches have their ability changed to Lycanthropy, in humans its called Clinical lycanthropy, and those that have it believe they turn into Wolfhound or Werecanis the night of a full moon.

Werecanis Lunar Wolf Pokémon Dark/Fire Lycanthropy
    Pokédex Entry: Humans that are infested with the Lycanthropy are feared and hated especially in Britain and mainland europe, it's hard for then to get a job even if they only apparently become a savage best during the full moon.

Hounderus Hellhound Pokémon Dark/Ghost Hellfire
    Pokédex Entry: Tales of yore claims that the stomach of Hounderus is in fact the pits of tartarus where those it eats are tormented by not only everlasting hellfire for all eternity but also by Harpix. Hellfire gives STAB to fire moves.

Harpix Enforcer Pokémon Ice/Psychic Fogbank
    Pokédex Entry: This Pokémon is said to be employed by the God as instruments for the punishment of the guilty. Its believed to dish out punishments to those they abducted and torture them on their way to the jaws of Hounderus.

Tenicuttle Cuttlefish Pokémon Rock/Grass Solid Rock/Fogbank
    Pokédex Entry: It was once believed to be a Regional variant of Tentacool, however its more genteelly related to Octillery, as such it's sometimes called the 'Marshisotian Octorock' do o to it living in wetlands and spitting out rocks.

Tentoraken Shipsinker Pokémon Rock/Grass Solid Rock/Fogbank
    Pokédex Entry Feared by sailors since ancient times as the Kraken. It's said to create whirlpools to draw ships in before crush it with its tentacles and devouring the crew, sometimes it will disguise itself as an island and sinks to the depths.

Leppet Sea turtle Pokémon Water Water Absorb/Shell Armor HA: Hydration
    Pokédex Entry: Do to the fact that Female Lapras are known to lay up to 110 eggs on sandy beaches, they have be exploited by humans as food, in modern times there has been breeding programs set up along the world's coastlines.

Lapras Transport Pokémon Water/Dragon Water Absorb/Shell Armor HA: Hydration
    Pokédex Entry: This is the original form of Lapras, to survive they moved to colder parts of the world the Dragon force within in the Marshisoregion restored this ancient form of Lapras, that were onced used by the Celestia people.

Lapantis Phantom island Pokémon Water/Dragon Water Absorb/Shell Armor HA: Hydration
    Pokédex Entry: These pokemon are so large they are sometimes mistaken for islands. There was once an ancient civilization that sank to the bottom of the se when this pokemon woke up and dived underwater, it was called Atlantis.

Denkiasu Desert Gerbil Pokémon Electric/Ground Static HA Speed Boost
    Pokédex Entry: It was imported to the Marshiso Region from Mongolia first as laboratory mice than as pets. It inhabits grassland, shrubland and desert, and steppes. In the wild, these gerbil Pokémon live in patriarchal groups.

Princkoo Roadrunner Pokémon Ground/Flying Sand Vail/Speed Boost
    Pokédex Entry: Pharail will sometimes lay their eggs in the nests of other species, as if they were worthless presents thus giving rise to the metaphor cuckoo's egg, but the majority of Pharail raise their own young as spoiled royal chicks.

Pharail Roadrunner Pokémon Ground/Flying Sand Vail/Speed Boost
    Pokédex Entry: While its capable of flight, it spends most of its time on the ground, and can run at speeds of up to 50 miles per hour. It has a habit of racing down roads in front of moving vehicles and then darting to safety in the brush.

Banduzzard Outlaw Pokémon Steel/Fire Flame Body/Sand Vail HA Drought
    Pokédex Entry: These buzzerds work together to plot hist of coal cars, they however been known to be found in caves were their prey Rolycoly can be found, although its not good at flying when underground.

Condoriff Sky Sheriff Pokémon Steel/Fire Flame Body/Sand Vail HA Drought
    Pokédex Entry: It protroles the skies on the lookout for Banduzzard, and drives them off from coal cars. This condor like pokemon is sometimes mistaken for a Fearow or a Skarmory. It has also been mistaken for Moltres or Ho-Oh.

Embwhomp Brimstone Pokémon Fire/Rock Flame Body
    Pokédex Entry: Believed to start off life as a Lava Bubble deep within the Firestorm Volcano, when it's ejected out during eruptions its body will hard into stone. It's said that they work together in groups to crush a pair of plumbers in castles.

Erupwhomp Brimstone Pokémon Fire/Rock Flame Body
    Pokédex Entry: It's said to float in the the air before dropping down to try to cush whatever walks under it. Its able to use the flames on its body as rocket thrusters for maximum damage to its prey, which is said to be mostly humans.

Dustimp Dust Devil Pokémon Ground/Rock Prankster/Sandstream
    Pokédex Entry: These Pokemon sometimes create dust-filled vortices witch are generally smaller and less intense than a tornado to prank humans. They sometimes sandblast antire mountains turning the mountain into sand dune.

Dustvail Dust Devil Pokémon Ground/Rock Prankster/Sandstream
    Pokédex Entry: These Pokémon are found in desert and sand dunes. It's advised that you not anger them as they are known to burry whole towns in sands. It caused that the dust bowl Southern Plains of the United States in the 1930s.

Drownub Twin Isles Pokémon Rock/Grass Sand Veil/Sandstream
    Pokédex Entry: Long ago a mother bear and her two cubs fled a wildfire by swimming across lake Michigan, while the Mother Made it to the Bearbluff dunes the cubs drowned, Jackanitou resurrected the to cubs as this Pokémon.

Sleepear Bear's Bluff Pokémon Rock/Grass Sand Veil/Sandstream
    Pokédex Entry: An old legend says to this day the mother bear waits for her cubs that became two islands, she sleeps waiting for the day she is reunited with her cubs. Jackanitou turned her into Drownub's evolution.

Dracokra Stardust Pokémon Rock/Dragon Cosmic Dust
    Pokédex Entry: Their cry is said sound like the Japanese Rock band Kra. It's believed that this Pokémon is born every time someone wishes on a shooting star. Its ability sometimes creates Stardust, Star Pieces or Comet Shards.

Dragecokra Stardust Pokémon Rock/Dragon Cosmic Dust
    Pokédex Entry: Its believed it to be the embodiment of the Picture Rocks by the Ancient Marshisotian people and is said to have arrived to the Marshiso on a comet. It mixing berries with its dust and is found in the caverns of Dragon's Eye.

Heron Great Lake Pokémon Dragon/Eletric Drizzle (Lake Guardian)
    Pokédex Entry: This Dragon is the the embodiment of Lake Heron. During thunderstorms It's said to rise out of Thunder Bay. People used to think the storms were a sign that this dragon was angry at humanity.

Ontario Great Lake Pokémon Dragon/Ice Snow Warning (Lake Guardian)
    Pokédex Entry: This Dragon is the the embodiment of Lake Ontario. It was given the power of ice by Plaguendigo Heron unwitting caused the Ice ages that carved out the remaking three lakes that cover Marshiso in an ice sheet.

Michigan Great Lake Pokémon Dragon/Fighting Sandstream (Lake Guardian)
    Pokédex Entry: This Dragon is the the embodiment of Lake Michigan. It's believed to have created the Bearbluff Dunes as well as several other Sandy areas within the Marshiso region.

​Saint Clair Great Lake Pokémon Dragon/Fairy Cosmic Dust (Lake Guardian)
    This Dragon is the the embodiment of Lake ​Saint Clair. The lake was once known as the 'sweet sea' its waters are used to make salt water taffy in the Mardhiso region. Star Shower creates Star Bits which are a Japanese candy called konpeitō.

Erie Great Lake Pokémon Dragon/Ghost Fagbank (Lake Guardian)
    Pokédex Entry: This Dragon is the the embodiment of Lake Erie. it's beleaved to cause heavy fog, on the great lakes it's said that many ships litter the bottom of the Lakes that were sunk by Tentoraken that uses the fog to attack the ships.

Superior Great Lake Pokémon Dragon/Fire Drought (Lake Guardian)
    Pokédex Entry: This Dragon is the the embodiment of Lake lake Superior. It's believed that when Midcontinent Rift System aka the Keweenawan Rift foamed this dragon was born it's said to also caused the Rift that created Lake Ontario.

Niagara Guardian Falls Pokémon Water/Dragon Drizzle (Mythical)
    Pokédex Entry: This twin headed serpent like dragon is beloved to be the embodiment of the Niagara Falls. It's said to consume those foolish enough to ride a barrel down the falls. It's believed to come into existence when the the falls did.

Drickaqua Water Tower Pokémon Water/Rock Liquid Ooze (Mythical)
    Pokédex Entry: When Jackanitou saw the Ypsilanti Water Tower he brought it to life and made it uncatchable by humans however its able to Ejaculate smaller versions of itself out of the hole at the top of it, that humans can catch.

Fognahiru Plumbing Pokémon Water/Steel Light Metal/Liquid Ooze
    Pokédex Entry: This snake like Pokemon has a body covered in fathers, it was first discovered in the Castelia Sewers in the early 1900s by a man named John Stedman, ​Fognahiru seen cleaning the pipes of the goop Grimer leaves behind.

Fognakurīnā Plumbing Pokémon Water/Steel Light Metal/Liquid Ooze
    Pokédex Entry: Old tales in Japan speak of a a creature called 'Akaname' which are stated to lick the filth that collects in bathtubs and bathrooms. this Pokémon has been spotted in the sewers of cities all over the world.

Copiper Copperhead Pokémon Plosion/Steel Toxic Metal/Liquid Ooze
    Pokédex Entry: It is known as the The eastern copperhead is a species of venomous snakes, that is endemic to eastern North America, it evolves into Calviper when exposed to a Philosopher's stone and while holding a chink of lead.

Calviper Golden Lancehead Pokémon Plosion/Steel Toxic Metal/Liquid Ooze
    Pokédex Entry: This Pokémon is one of the most deadly Snake Pokémon in the world if you get bitten there no antivenom. It believed that Snake Island in the Amazon Region.

Öljykäärme Snake Oil Hose Pokémon Ground/Poison Liquid Ooze/Sticky Hold HA Stench
    Pokedex Entry: it was created by RKS Laboratories as a living hose to clean up oil spills. The Meteorology Space Center created Rocoy which feeds exclusively on Öljykäärme.

Käärmeöljy Viper Pipeline Pokémon Ground/Poison Liquid Ooze/Sticky Hold HA Stench
    Pokedex Entry: Käärmeöljy is sometimes called a Chinese water snake do to the fathat their pre evolutions have been intentionally released into the Great Lakes in order to deal with any oil spills that threaten them.

Rocoy Buoy launcher Pokémon Steel/Flying Light Metal/Speed boost HA Mega Launcher
    Pokédex Entry: It's the result of further development and Development of the Porygon line. It was created by researchers from the Meteorology Space Center and Firestorm Industries, as well as RKS Laboratories.

Garockite Rocket Raptor Pokémon Steel/Flying Light Metal/Speed boost HA Mega Launcher
    Pokédex Entry: Garockite seems to have the ability to not only into space but time travel as well for it along with Käärmeöljy have been recorded in Hindu myology long before their creation.

Aka Manto Cutthroat Pokémon Ghost/Steel Levitate (Legendary Trio)
    Pokédex Entry: According to legend, if a person is sitting on a toilet in a girl's bathroom, Aka Manto may appear, and will ask them if they want red paper. If they say yes their dead body will be drenched in their own blood.

​Aio Manto Hangman Pokémon Ghost/Electric Levitate (Legendary Trio)
    Pokédex Entry: According to legend, if a person is sitting on a toilet in a girl's bathroom, Aio Manto may appear, and will ask them if they want Blue paper. If they say yes their dead body will be hing by an electric noose

​Kio Mento Assassin Pokémon Ghost/Poison Levitate (Legendary Trio)
    Pokédex Entry: According to legend, if a person is sitting on a toilet in a girl's bathroom, ​Kio Mentomay appear, and will ask them if they want Yellow paper. If they say yes their dead body will be scrubbed clean of all their flesh with a mop.

​Do Mento Ferryman Pokémon Ghost/Fairy Levitate (Trio Master)
    Pokédex Entry: Gather together the six of my clan, and the path to the boat awaits ye on river Styx, bring your galleons and debloones and I'll offer ye safe passage, otherwise it's into the river with thine soul you losom scallywag!

​Re Mento Life Weaver Pokémon Fairy/Bug Levitate (Legendary Trio)
    Pokédex Entry: According to legend, if a person is sitting on a toilet in a boy's bathroom, Aka Manto may appear, and will ask them if they want green paper. If they say yes their dead body will be drained of blood and stuck to a web.

​Mi Mento Lifespan Pokémon Fairy/Psychic Levitate (Legendary Trio)
    Pokédex Entry: According to legend, if a person is sitting on a toilet in a boy's bathroom, Mi Manto may appear, and will ask them if they want pink paper. If they say yes the victim will be forced to live their whole life on the toilet.

Fa Mento Life's End Pokémon Fairy/Dark Levitate (Legendary Trio)
    Pokédex Entry: According to legend, if a person is sitting on a toilet in a boy's bathroom, Fa Manto may appear, and will ask them if they want black paper. The moment they say yes they have their soul ripped out of them with a scythe.

Cherfowl Cheerful Pokémon Fairy/Flying Melody of Light (Legendary Trio)
    Pokédex Entry: Its song is said to fill all who hears it with joyful emotions. It's believed that it was the original guardian of the Sacred Islands when it was combined with Misaven and ​Restern.

​Misaven Misery Pokémon Dark/Flying Melody of Darkness (Legendary Trio)
    Pokédex Entry: Its song is said to fill all who hears it with sorrowful emotions. It's believed that it was the original guardian of the Sacred Islands when it was combined with Cherfowl and ​Restern.

​Restern Emotionless Pokémon Ghost/Flying Elegy of Emptiness (Legendary Trio)
    Pokédex Entry: Its song is said to drain the emotions from all who hears it. It's believed that it was the original guardian of the Sacred Islands when it was combined with Cherfowl and and Misaven.

Aoitocherī Sakura Bluebird Pokémon Grass/Flying (Seasonal Guardian)
    Pokédex Entry: Said to be the guarding of the East and the embodiment of the season of Spring. It's called the bird of time of renewal, War and beauty, such is the way of the circle of life, from smallest Durant to tallest Copperajah.

Ignisakesä Red Salamander Pokémon Fire/Ground (Seasonal Guardian)
    Pokédex Entry: Said to be the guarding of the south and the embodiment of the season of Summer. Unlike a magical summer Lizard in a distant land Ignisakesä Doesn't have the power to lock Marshiso region into an endless summer.

Ursasyksy Black Bear Pokémon Water/Rock (Seasonal Guardian)
    Pokédex Entry: Said to be the guarding of the west and the embodiment of the season of autumn. This black bear will appear whenever there a forest fires and uses rocks and dirt to put them out, as such it's also known as Smokey Bear.

Yukilynx White Lynx Pokémon Ice/Fighting (Seasonal Guardian)
    Pokédex Entry: Said to be the guarding of the North and the embodiment of the season of Winter. It is sometimes called the great Lynx. It battles Plaguendigo in order to protect People and Pokémon from its influence.

Ryujin Coral Snake Pokémon Water/Dragon Drizzle (Legendary)
    Pokédex Entry: This Coral snake like Dragon is a living coral reef, some even claim there is a coral castle on its back were the dragon god faith lives and is connected with agricultural rituals, rain prayers, and the success of fishermen.

Kelptune Kelp Seahorse Pokémon Grass/Dragon Blossom (Legendary)
    Pokédex Entry:This Leafy Seadragon is considered to be the god of the oceans, it is believed to have created all the seaweed of the world, it's also said that it created Cerespelt and tasked it to create all the land plants starting with rice.

Graboid Onyx Smoker Pokémon Fire/Dragon Drought (Legendary)
    Pokédex Entry: It was once believed to be the Mongolian death worm, it was however discovered to be a living hydrothermal vent in the form of a dragon. Glowister was first discovered on its back.

Pagalaxy Constellation Pokémon Fairy/Flying Rainbow Aura (Legendary)
    Pokédex Entry: An old legend says that when a great hero sliced off the head of Satanaga that Pagalaxy and Celestiade were born out of its blood. in the past Pagalaxy was the steed of many heroes in the Graecia region such as Heracles.

Celestiade Corona Pokémon Steel/Fire Corona Aura (Legendary)
    Pokédex Entry: Celestiade is believed to be the barring sword placed at the east of Eden to guard it so that Adam and Eve could not return to eat from the tree of life after having eaten from the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

Satanaga Azoth Pokémon Dragon/Electric Leylines (Legendary)
    Pokédex Entry: Some say that it spoke through Ophiovum to tempt Adam and Eve to eat the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil. It's also said to have taught them the secrets of Alchemy, and how to control the Aura.

Meracocha Creator Pokémon Dragon/Fairy Fairy Aura (Legendary)
    Pokédex Entry: The peoples of the Marshiso region believe that this dragon is a creator being. It's linked to the solar deity cults. The outcome its battles with Yuchama is ether the death or the resurrection of the sun.

Yuchama Destroyer Pokémon Dragon/Dark Dark Aura (Legendary)
    Pokédex Entry: The peoples of the Marshiso region believe that this dragon is a destroyer being. Human sacrifices were offered to it along with Meracocha, apparently thought if they did not do it the universe would end.

Yemoxen Dragonic Cow Pokémon Dragon/Normal Normalize (Legendary)
    Pokédex Entry: It's believe that Yemoxen was created along side of Meracocha and Yuchama born out of the void between the Light and Dark, and its said that one brother sacrificed the other one in order to create the world.

Intinca Sun Pokémon Fire/Electric Corona Aura (Legendary)
    Pokédex Entry: The Ancient Marshisotian people believe this Pokémon to be the embodiment of the Sun. Together with Mčre Luna they created the Elipsoluna stone which changes the almighty Meryu between their Land and Sky form.

Mčre Luna Moon Pokémon Water/Rock Luna Aura (Legendary)
    Pokédex Entry: The Ancient Marshisotian people believe this Pokémon to be the embodiment of the Moon. Together with Intinca they created the Elipsoluna stone which changes the almighty Meryu between their Land and Sky form.

Gaiatlas Turtle Island Pokémon Grass/Ground Gaia Power (Legendary)
    Pokédex Entry: Old legends speak of Gaiatlas swims through the Archeus as it carries four Copperajah on its shell supporting planet Mackinaw. Mackinac Island is believed to be the first land to rise from the waters of the great Flood.

Kleiatua Clay Spirit Pokémob Ground/Ghost Planeswalker (Mythical)
    Pokédex Entry: Kleiatua is said to emerge from the Dreamworld to create the Kleiatua region, on Earth Prime it's known as the continent of Australia. The Kleiatua Regional champion Andrew is said to have rode an electric buggy to victory.

Geysourex Steam Dragon Pokémon Fire/Water Water Absorb (Mythical)
    Pokédex Entry: in order to protect the remains of an ancient sea became a saltwater marshland named Oceanic Preserve, from a glacier, Geysourex created Geysers and hot springs and maintains the geothermal activity in the area.

Kodaikai Copper Maiden Pokémon Steel/Fairy Smelt (Mythical)
    Pokédex Entry: According to legend an Ojibway pretests named Renia placed her hand on a boulder of native copper, Jackanitou saw this and created Kodaikai to teach her the secrets of metallurgy. This is how Copper Harbor came to be.

Jackanitou Great Rabbit Pokémon Electric/Ice Cumulonimbus (Mythical)
    Pokédex Entry: Arceus tasked Jackanitou to create the Marshiso Region and the Pokémon that call it home. according to legend Mackinac Island was the first land to appear after the Great Flood. The home of Jackanitou is Lake Nanbush.

Plaguendigo Dark Spirit Pokémon Dark/Ice Never Ending Hunger (Mythical)
    Pokédex Entry: This a malevolent spirit is said to invoke feelings of insatiable greed and hunger. Some say its an ice giant others say its a serpent, what is known is that during Ragnarök Jackanitou will wack with a thunderous icy hammer.

Glowister Glowing Wyrm Pokémon Electric/Fairy Colorful Body (Mythical)
    Pokédex Entry: Do to being found on the floor of the Pacific Ocean near hydrothermal vents. The glitter that swirls around in its glowing stomach are chemicals that form the building blocks of life. Parts of its body are reflective.

Aveus Messenger Pokémon Normal Sacred Wings (Mythical)
    Pokédex Entry: It's beliaved to be the Archangel Michael. In the Graecia mythos this Pokemon is known as Hermes. in another tale it is said to be connected to a hero named Icarus who defended the skyworld from Gourdusa.

Awaseus Omega Pokémon Normal Omniscient (Mythical)
    Pokédex Entry: It's believed to take on the form of great prophets and teachers all of which are dubbed as 'Solar Saviour' or the 'slain lamb of God.' and it's ofen been spotted on sacred mountains such as Mount Sinai and Mount Hermon.
    Last edited by Charles Legend; 11th August 2022 at 06:20 AM.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Slinderbel Pitcher Pokémon Grass Batter up
    Pokédex Entry: It uses its wooden vines to knock Walnuts into flying bug type pokemon like Butterfree, much like how Tinkaton knocks Corviknight out of the air in the Paldea region.

Biscult Wafer Pokémon Fairy Well-Baked Body/Chocolate Coat (new)
    Pokédex Entry: Biscult name comes from Bisect and Cult. One theory is that garden gnomes created them in an oak tree, they are dunked them in moo-moo milk and eaten by humans.

Biscultops S'more Pokémon Fairy/Dragon Well-Baked Body/Chocolate Coat (New)
    Pokédex Entry: Like with its pre evolution Biscult, Biscultops' name comes from Bisect and Cult along with Cyclops. Marshmallow and Chocolate goo makes up its body.
    Last edited by Charles Legend; 13th December 2023 at 03:15 PM.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Shīkaritake Dog-turd fungus Pokémon Grass/Ghost Effect Spore/Lycanthropy HA Mummy
    Pokédex Entry: This werewolf like Pokémonit looks japanese punk sporting a pompadour. It's often used by gang members, thugs, high-school hoodlums. It's back is covered in a fungus called Dead man's fingers.