Well, it’s probably quite a bit on the late side to be posting this, but better late than never, right? And, there is definitely a lot to talk about/a lot of excitement this time of the year as we start the final month of the season and get ready for the playoffs… and also, bonus points because I figure this is a really good time to post this, as Cleveland is barely clinging on to 1st place in the scuffling AL Central by a single game, after playing really good since the All Star break, Cleveland has fallen into a deep slump, playing by far their worst baseball of the season… only time will tell if they will emerge from this slump before it is too late, but Minnesota and Chicago are breathing down our neck, and despite 3 Wild Card spots now, that is not a likely path for any of the 3 Central contenders… so… as of this moment, I would like to recognize that we are in 1st place and currently a playoff team… this may be the last day this season that I get to say it, so I’m going to put it out there, and hope for the best!