Thread: Is your job easy?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Happy Is your job easy?

I ask this because I've had good full and part time jobs in the past. I am currently looking for some part time work, possibly at the CVS store now.
    The Hero of Hyrule.

Jedi Hunter Moderator

Default Re: Is your job easy?

I have a full time city government job. It's not a hard job but it can be pain at times because we are short staffed, so we have to take on more work than we should be doing.
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Fett One View Post
    I have a full time city government job. It's not a hard job but it can be pain at times because we are short staffed, so we have to take on more work than we should be doing.
    What do you do in your job?
    The Hero of Hyrule.

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I work for the City Law Department. The department is split into about a dozen units. The unit I work in represents the City in slip & fall accidents and motor vehicle accidents.

I type documents, file them with the court, and handle scheduling for various attorneys.
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Fett One View Post
    I work for the City Law Department. The department is split into about a dozen units. The unit I work in represents the City in slip & fall accidents and motor vehicle accidents.

I type documents, file them with the court, and handle scheduling for various attorneys.
    Nice.
    The Hero of Hyrule.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I am a psychologist (but not yours). It is difficult but rewarding.

I Finnished last Moderator

I am a pensioner. There is a limit how much I could earn if I had a job to still get pension, but it has been over 10 years since I worked in the library, and 15 years since I worked as a Japanese teacher. Those were fun jobs, but I have to admit my mental illness gives me limitations. The biggest problem in being less than 40 and a pensioner is that I can't contribute to the society but at least I have time for my hobbies.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Mikachu Yukitatsu View Post
    I am a pensioner. There is a limit how much I could earn if I had a job to still get pension, but it has been over 10 years since I worked in the library, and 15 years since I worked as a Japanese teacher. Those were fun jobs, but I have to admit my mental illness gives me limitations. The biggest problem in being less than 40 and a pensioner is that I can't contribute to the society but at least I have time for my hobbies.
    Interesting.
    The Hero of Hyrule.

I Finnished last Moderator

Some of you might remember how I was bullied in the library car. I found it hard because it reminded me of my childhood while on the other hand, this time the culprits were girls.

I haven't had a job since then, but maybe Petteri Orpo government has something to offer me. They are closing hospitals and Prime Minister Orpo himself said that he wanted to support normal working Finns. What I'm trying to say, soon one has to actually do something for living to survive! Finland used to rely much on social security.