Thread: *poke* Anyone wanna battle? :o

Banned

Default *poke* Anyone wanna battle? :o

1 vs 1
    I choose first
    You attack first
    Ref: Dunno
    Arena: A pitch black chamber with no light at all.. only Dark-Types could see in this darkness.. a few others that have a keen sense of smell, sight or a supersonic way of getting through the darkness can battle too..
    DQ: A week

I'll send out my Houndour, Demon *pets her Demon*

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

Default DarkPrincess vs. killer tai (Ref: DarkPrince the Dark Knight)

Hi!

I'll ref if you want.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Banned

Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
    Hi!

I'll ref if you want.
    Okeday. Thankies ^^

Now I need a battler.. *pokes random people*

Demon: *laying on the sideline, glancing at me oddly*

Banned

If you'd like, I could possibly ref. I need a job. >< Yes I do.

Edit .:. Well, it looks like you already HAVE ref. xD Um... I'll be your sub-ref... if you ever need one... o_o; *scurries away*

Life Is a Ting Gotta Live to G Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

ok I've never really battled a girl before so its time to get my experience and I choose tyranitar my male tyranitar

ok tyranitar lets start off by using sand storm then use earth quake and then dynamic punch

Sand storm~earth quake~dynamic punch
    Dun got a cool sig yet -_-

ASB Team:
    Bagon(M), Aron(M),Torchic(M), Squirtle(F)...

I'm too late! The battle is alreaddy!
    The only reason why I'm here now is to get my full name off this website. I might not be listed in the Icelandic phone book now, but since I'm a grown-man it will happen. And people could use that information to find out where I live. And I'm not willing to risk that.

As soon as my full name is no longer public, I will leave again, and no, I don't plan on coming back after that. YouTube is the best community anyway.

Originally posted by Bjarni Haraldur Sigfússon
    I'm too late! The battle is alreaddy!
    It is never too late for anyone to join ASB, Bjarni.

Might I remind you that you should go to the ASB Towers Forum, and go to the Rules Tower and Team Approval Tower before you try joining our league?

There are special rules here, as every person trying to join ASB should know.
    Knight of Time

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Banned

Wow. A Tyranitar. How very cheap of you to use that against a small pup. You seem to underestimate that little guy's power. Prepare for a battle you'd may not soon forget. Alrighty Demon. Most likely that Sandstorm will become a dust stom because we're in achamber. No sand down here. A dust storm won't do much to you. Solarbeam Tyranitar while you have this chance. Next, he'll be trying to cause an Earthquake. Don't worry about it. Counter the waves of the Earthquake to stop it from hurting you then hurl it towards Tyranitar and do that damage on him thus keeping you save for now. Finally, he'll be rushing towards you for a Dynamic Punch. Set up another Counter that should stop him in his tracks and send his own fist back at himself. That should do nicely.

Also, in bit I'l be going to Ohio and won't be back until Monday so don't DQ me

Round 1

DarkPrincess vs killer tai
    Demon the Houndour vs Tyranitar the Tyranitar

Prebattle:

The setting for this battle is a pitch-black chamber. With absolutely no light anywheres in this arena, this arena could be just the place for Dark Pokemon as well as any Pokemon who can rely on sonar. Soon, the first trainer walks very carefully into the chamber. Revealing herself as none other than DarkPrincess, she carefully takes out a Pokeball. Enlarging it, she opens it up to reveal a male Houndour named Demon. Soon, the second trainer walks very carefully into the chamber from the opposite side. Revealing himself as killer tai, he carefully reaches into his pocket for a Pokeball of his own. Enlarging it, he opens it up to reveal a powerful male Tyranitar. Within a few seconds, a mysterious figure and his Umbreon appear inside the dark chamber. Revealing the mysterious figure to be none other than myself, and the Umbreon to be none other than my male Umbreon, Demon, I recall Demon and take out a special glow-in-the-dark flag. Waving the flag, I turn to both trainers, wishing them both the best of luck as I declare this battle ready to begin.

Demon: 100% fresh, ready to battle
    Tyranitar: 100% fresh, ready to battle

Battle

As this first and opening round unfolds, Tyranitar smirks at Demon. Preparing to try and call upon a storm of raging sand, the Tyranitar begins to deeply concentrate...wait a minute, how can the tyrannosaurus-like Tyranitar call upon sand with no sand in the arena? Snickering at the Tyranitar's unsuccessful attempts, Demon prepares to take in sunlight in hopes that he can create a bright green beam of solar energy, until he realizes he has made a mistake of his own...no sunlight can get into the cave!

Soon, Tyranitar smirks at Demon again. Preparing to shake the arena as hard as he can, the Tyranitar stomps his foot down onto the ground, and snickers at Demon as the Houndour begins to lose his footing. Not about to let the quake get the best of him, Demon begins to glow a bright blue as he attempts to counter the shock waves from the quake. Unfortunately for the Houndour, this proves to be a futile strategy, as he screams out in pain from the waves. Ouch.

Soon, Tyranitar smirks at Demon once again. Preparing to punch the Houndour in an "explosive" way, the Tyranitar's fist begins to glow a deep white colour as it begins to spark a little with chi energy, and he runs over to Demon. However, Demon is still determined to give Tyranitar some payback, as the Houndour begins to glow a bright blue colour just as Tyranitar's fist touches him , and the Tyranitar screams out in pain as his fist hits him in the face, and he staggers backwards, dazed. With this round over, what will become of the two dark combatants? Only time will tell as I wave my flag, declaring this first and opening round to draw to a close.

Post Battle Stats:

Demon: 75% shaken up a bit, a little disappointed, moderately fatigued
    Tyranitar: 60% (Damage Caps) bruised, confused, moderately fatigued
    Knight of Time

Banned

Oh my bloody hell.. my Houndour is beatin a Tyranitar o___o

Alrighty Demon.. as I had to do with Sheik, we're basicly just gonna have subs..

If he uses any physical type moves are used [b]Counter[b] them boy!

Other wise, just use Reversal

Junior Trainer

*gets annoyed at the fact that a houndour is beating tyranitar*

its bad to put counters and reversals when ur the one to attack first now I can do wha ever I want like recover my life with rest but I don't do tha les go tyranitar since she won't attack try to snap urself out of confusion by siting there and taking a turn to take a breath and get ur head together then next I don't think reversal reverses status changes like poison so use toxic then I can't realllly imagine someone reversing a earthquake attack so go with it

take a breath and get ur head straight~toxic~earthquake

ASB Team:

Round 2

Prebattle Stats:

Demon: 75% shaken up a bit, a little disappointed, moderately fatigued
    Tyranitar: 60% (Damage Caps) bruised, confused, moderately fatigued

Battle

As this second round unfolds, Demon smirks at Tyranitar. Preparing to pay back part of the damage he took thanks to the Tyranitar, the Houndour begins to glow a bright blue as he rams into Tyranitar, thrashing around a bit while causing some of this energy to enter Tyranitar's body. Ouch. To make things worse for him, the Tyranitar tries his hardest to get out of his dazed state, but he suddenly falls over, his confusion starting to bother him.

Soon, Demon snickers at the grounded Tyranitar. Starting to glow blue again, the Houndour continues to thrash around, and Tyranitar begins to roar out in pain as some of his bruises begin to bother him even more. However, the Tyranitar is lucky enough to get some redemption. Slowly getting back up to his feet, the Tyranitar spits out a highly poisonous glob of venom at Demon, causing the Houndour to wince out in pain as the toxins enter his bloodstream and begin to burn away at his insides.

Soon, Demon snickers at Tyranitar again. Starting to glow blue for the third time, the Houndour continues to thrash away at Tyranitar, and Tyranitar roars out in pain once again from his body bothering him so much. Ouch, indeed. To make things worse for him as he tries to stomp his foot into the ground, he suddenly falls over again, his confusion still bothering him. With this round over, will Tyranitar and/or Demon be possibly able to survive the next round? Only time will tell as I wave my flag, declaring this second round to draw to a close.

Post Battle Stats:

Demon: 74% badly poisoned, heavily fatigued
    Tyranitar: 32% badly bruised, confused, pretty fatigued

4X weakness to Fighting + the damage that occurs each time Tyranitar hurts himself (which is 4% BTW) = evil...
    Knight of Time

Junior Trainer

oh man that was bad I want u too go with earthquake x3

ASB Team:

Banned

Alrighty Demon. This is it. If you win, you're the best bloody Houndour I've ever seen. If not.. you still kick seriously *** We'll do everything simple, Counter the seismic waves from hitting you then reflect them towards Tyranitar. Keep doing that.

If it seems that Counter can't work or that Demon ends up taking a lot of damage or he's about to go down from fatigue then Reversal

*crosses fingers* Please let Demon be the most pwnage Houndour ^__^

Round 3

Prebattle Stats:

Demon: 74% badly poisoned, heavily fatigued
    Tyranitar: 32% badly bruised, confused, pretty fatigued

Battle

As this third and possibly last round for Tyranitar unfolds, Tyranitar smirks at Demon. Not about to let the Houndour have an easy break at all, the Tyranitar smashes his massive foot into the ground, causing Demon to cry out in pain as he feels the rumbling ground shake violently under his feet. Knowing that he wouldn't be able to counterattack the massive quake, the Houndour knows what must be done, as he runs over to Tyranitar before glowing a bright blue colour. Beginning to thrash around again, Demon uses all his might to make Tyranitar roar out in pain once again, before taking a moment to catch his breath.

Soon, Tyranitar glares at Demon. Preparing to shake up the arena for what could be his last time in the battle, the Tyranitar angrily smashes his foot into the arena, causing more tremors that make Demon cry out in pain even more. However, this cannot prove to keep the Houndour down, as he glows a bright blue once more before thrashing around with Tyranitar, causing him to roar out in pain...and finally collapse, no longer able to battle. However, within seconds after Tyranitar's defeat, Demon suddenly collapses, too tired to battle as both he and Tyranitar are recalled, ending this battle.

Post Battle Stats:

Demon: KOed from fatigue
    Tyranitar: 0% KOed

Okay, since Tyranitar unfortunately fainted first, this battle goes to Rachel and Demon.

Man, of all the battles I reffed to the very end (aka the time the last/only Pokemon on either side fainted), this one must have been the shortest...
    Knight of Time

Banned

Wow. Great battle killer tai ^-^

*pets Demon and gives him a potion which heals him* I need you to be awake to do this.. I promised you that if you won this, you'll evolve and I'm gonna live up to my word *watches as Demon's body glows white and his flesh twists and turns into a hell hound*

*glomps her new Houndoom*

Junior Trainer

...good match shortest I've ever seen I will battle u again some day...and congratulations on ur new houndoom

*walks away slowly*

ASB Team: