Thread: Open Challenge

Default Open Challenge

2 vs 2 (Both out at once)
    DQ = 1 week
    Recovery ban
    I choose first, you attack first
    Arena: Hm... the living room of an old, expensive mansion. Fine china, chairs, tables, bookshelves, etc. can be found here and there. The area is lit by a chandelier hanging from the ceiling, about 30 feet overhead. Abuse of powerful moves such as Earthquake (and just one use of moves like Explosion) may cause the mansion to collapse, leaving the competitors in the midst of a huge pile of rubble and debris.

I'll be using Maestro the Tyrogue and Jackson the Mr. Mime.

Life Is a Ting Gotta Live to G Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default Open Challenge

ok I just got an open spot I guess I'll take u on and I choose ...

Flame my male charmeleon
    and
    skarmory my female skarmory

lets go first up charmeleon take on jackson by using fury cutter then fire spin then flamethrower

Skarmory attack maestro with use steel wing then peck then fury attack
    Dun got a cool sig yet -_-

ASB Team:
    Bagon(M), Aron(M),Torchic(M), Squirtle(F)...

Default Open Challenge

Anyone up to reffing this? =/

Banned

Default Open Challenge

i am! ill ref. *scowls at whiscash for pretty much beating him already*

Default Open Challenge

All right, thanks... no hard feelings, I hope.

Maestro: Attract Skarmory with an impressive display of masculinity and strength. Then use your strongest Hi Jump Kick on Flame, followed up with a Mach Punch to the same opponent.

Jackson: Fire off a nasty Thunderbolt at Skarmory, and then hit her with a Fire Punch. After that, use Psychic to lift a large bookshelf and bash Flame over the head with it.

Banned

Default Open Challenge

no hard feelings...thats the best battle ive ever had, even if ive seemed to have lost. and besides, im battling killer tai too . :-->
    btw i named Skarmory k?

Round 1
    Whishcash vs. Killer Tai

Prebattle stats
    Bladette(F): 100%, fresh and ready
    Flame(M): 100, fresh and ready

Maestro(M): 100%, ready and fresh
    Jackson(M, scowls at him): 100%, fresh and ready

Ready? BEGIN!!

The four combatants face off! Maestro smiles sweetly at Bladette, and flexes his muscles. Oh, boy. Love is in the air.

Buttah: Not for you *smirks*

Zip it! Bladette looks at Maestro like never before. She's so smitten that she cant think of what to do, just smile back, erm, however a bird smiles that is. Flames shakes his head, saddened. He charges at Jackson, swiping furiously at the former Jackson 5 member. Jackon falls back a bit, somewhat anger and now with scratch marks across his chest. Maestro runs forward, jumping high into the air and smashing his foot down upon Flame. Skarmory nearly cries, her lover atacked her best friend. Could it be? she was saddened severely, and decided to not mope and get over the young hunk of muscles.

Buttah: Reminds me of you last evening, cept you moped over the girl...

I'm warning you! Jackson rubs his hands together creating crackling electricity and sending a bolt of it straight into Skarmory. The steel bird fell back in severe pain. Flame Looked agrily at Jackson and spun in circles, releasing a twirling twister of spinning flames. At least, that's what would have happened, had Maestro not shot forward and punched him fast and hard in the stomach, stopping the attack from happening.

Buttah: She punched you in the stomach didn't she?

SHUT UP! Bladette tried to run forward and peck out Maestro's eyes, but couldn't move! She couldn't feel her entire left side thanks to the thunderbolt. Jackson takes advantage of this and charges forward, trying to punch Bladette with a fiery fist. Unfortunately, Flame shot a flamethrower, hitting Jackson as she was about to connect with Bladette's right side. Luckily for Jackson, he was so close to Bladette that she caught a small bit of the attack as well. Jackson looks around and psionicaly grabs a large bookshelf and levitates it over Flame. He smiled, and dropped it, causing it to splinter some and books to fall off. It lands on Flame's head, trappin him under it!

Postbattle stats
    Bladette: 79%, mad at Maestro, Paralyzed left side
    Flame: 80%, sore spot on stomach, trapped under a bookcase

Maestro: 100%, somewhat tired, satisfied
    Jackson: 94%, burned right arm, still satisfied.

Buttah is my female butterfree, whos a smart ***

Default Open Challenge

Jackson: Meditate in order to increase your offensive power before firing off a Psybeam at Flame and another Thunderbolt at Bladette.

Maestro: Use Double Team to confuse both enemies, and then utilize your Strength to hurl two chairs with immense force right at Flame's face. After that, use Slow Wave to steady and empower yourself for the next round.

Life Is a Ting Gotta Live to G Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default Open Challenge

...that was fun now lets get him back

Bladette:use swagger on Jackson so he won't meditate and then keep hitting maestro with swift so that he can't do anything then I want u too go for speed with agility

Flame:him in the chestwith a hard fury cutter then if jackson fires psybeam I want u too dodge it anyway u can then after psy beam is done stop him from doing thunderbolt by throw alot of mud at the electricity to stop it since mud doesn't conduct eletricity

Bladettewagger(jackson)~swift(maestro)~Agility

Flame:Fury cutter(jackson)~dodge~mud slap(Thunderbolt)
    Dun got a cool sig yet -_-

ASB Team:
    Bagon(M), Aron(M),Torchic(M), Squirtle(F)...