Banned

Default Challenge of openness

Title explains it all.

Thingies:
    3 on 3
    DQ: When pigs fly...
    I'll choose first
    You attack first
    Arena: Just plain old everyday Indigo Stadium. With one exception - it's contained within a giant forcefield, on the moon.
    Ref: Preferrably a human being, although if all I can get is an Elf, that'll do I suppose.

To begin this... Smaug, GO!

*Male Charizard roars impatiently*

Smaug: Thank god you've finally let me out of this pokeball.

Styx: *snickers* At least he's stopped trying to keep me in one of those things :p

Banned

Default Syberia vs. Cyrus, Ref: SneaselReborned

Why not...

Matching Dragon vs. Dragon, I select my male Dragonite Dracon.

Dracon, start off with a safeguard to ward off any initial status effects that are so predominante. Follow through with toxic. Finish with a Razor wind. Swift if your aim is ever in question.

Banned

I will ref this match. However, I can't deal with that crappy Indigo. Here is my arena:

The Big White

Basically, all nothing. Have you seen the time chamber in DBZ? Like that, same elevated gravity, same stuff, same complete black. Attacks like Surf or Rock Slide will be pointless here, as there is nothing for billions of miles.

Also, I will elevate dmg by 1.5 times, ok.

Banned

1.5 damage is fine, but you have simply inverted the dynamics of the arena. Instead of the low gravity that would make flight easier and less stressful you have increased gravity to the point that flight by either party is impossible. I would prefer the arena as it was originally stated, or an adaption with similar qualities. Low gravity, no specific benefits for any one type (no water/ rocks/ no pools of fire, etc.

Banned

Your first battle and you've already managed to get yourself up against another Dragon-type... this shall be interesting indeed, Smaug. He wants to defend himself from your status effects, so you might as well defend yourself from his as well. Set up a medium-sized Substitute to help you.

Now, with its safety, I want you to unleash Renzokuken on your foe!

Smaug: *blank stare* Uhh, what's that? It's not like I've ever battled before, you know.

I'm beginning to realize that with every new question you ask. Anyways, it's just a simple combo... I want you to use Ember to superheat your Iron Tail (I've seen something similar done in... whatever the episode Ash fights Koga in is called), and then just slam it into your opponent's body as hard as you can.

Substitute~Renzokuken

Banned

Actually, it wasn't low gravity. It was a controlled lunar environment, so nyah nyah.

Why, o WHY does Substitute have to be used in EVERY SINGLE FRIKKIN BATTLE!!! Too bad I change Sub's description to make it not overpowerful~_~.

Round One

Pre-Battle Status
    Smaug (Charizard M) HP 100% Energy 100% Condition Pepperminty fresh

Dracon (Dragonite M) HP 100% Energy 100% Condition Minty fresh

Arena Status Lunar arena, controlled environment, Indigo Stadium

Two shadowy figures approach a small sphere on the ground. One taps the figure, and it pops, revealing a large pod. The trainers get it, and then the pod disappears.

That exact pod reappears on a rocky, craggy surface covered by a grayish hemisphere with electricity surging around it. The pod opens up, and the two shadowy figures walk to two sides of the forcefield protected arena. The forcefield surges with electricity, and both combatants take out three small little spheres. One trainer's name is Syberia, and the other is Cyrus. One is a master approver, and the other is a master ref! Who will win? Nobody knows.

Syberia starts off, and tightens his grip on the first pokeball. It gets bigger in his hand, and he tosses it onto the surface. It opens up, revealing a large orange demon, Smaug. Cyrus smiles, and quickly squeezes a pokeball, it at also gets bigger. He throws it into the arena and it reveals a white demon with tiny wings, Dracon. The two pokemon stare each other down, and the trainers issue commands.

Trainer Issued Commands

Smaug - Substitute ~ Renzokuken

Dracon - Safeguard ~ Toxic ~ Razor Wind

BATTLE

Both pokemon stare each other down for awhile, deciding when to make their move. They both know that the other is a mighty dragon, but who is more mighty? Dracon has the movepool advantage, but Smaug is easily able to pull of quick and ebil attacks. Don't even talk to me about my GLT R2 match with ASHarris. Eeebbbbillll@_@!

Smaug decides to start first, and he opens his mouth. Dracon things nothing of this, and just smiles happily. However, he is focusing as well. Suddenly, a huge flash is emitted from Smaug's mouth, and Dracon is taken aback. When he vision comes back, he sees Smaug with a smile, but Dracon cannot figure out what happened. Anyway, it doesn't matter, and suddenly stars appear out of nowhere, and they start spinning around Dracon. The dissolve into the air, and then the thicky air stuff sticks onto Dracon. He smiles, and knows he is safe.

Smaug, now under the protection of the substitute, starts to develop a little flame in his mouth, though unseen to the evil Dracon. Dracon smiles, but then he feels a little indigention. He decides to use the puking body fluids to induce pain onto Smaug, who seems to peaceful. Angrily Dracon spits out a blob of puke from his mouth, but it just smacks Smaug and drips down onto the floor, almost unnaturally. However, Dracon doesn't suspect anything, and he just gets ready for Smaug's assault. But none comes.

Smaug now has a goodsized fireball in his mouth. He focuses, and his tail starts to develop a bronze tint. And then, his entire tail turns silvery and he smiles. It is time for the Rezokuken. Smaug looks at his opponent, and calculates his distance. He knows he has one shot to destroy Dracon. Dracon, on the other hand, starts to gently float up into the sky with its wings, and now it is at a comfortable height. Suddenly, Dracon's wings start flapping like crazy, and a little mini-tornado develops in front of him. The tornado gets faster, and Dracon hurls it at Smaug, who is picked up in the tornado and tossed to the forcefield. Smaug smacks into the forcefield, but then gets up slowly, and stands at the ready. And now, the real Smaug snickers. He casts his flame upon his tail, and looks at Dracon, who now is on the ground. Smaug winces as his tail is burning, but then he launches himself at Dracon, who cannot see a thing. Within two feet of Dracon, Smaug must reveal himself. Dracon is startled, but has no time to react. Smaug's fiery and hotmetal tail crashes into Dracon, who is thrown back with so much force that he crashes into the forcefield and slumps down, apparently hurt. The forcefield releases a surge of energy, and Dracon is shocked back. Looking at Smaug, now Dracon sees two. How? Dracon questions this, but cannot decide which is which. But at least he has a 50/50 chance...

Post-Battle Status

Smaug (Charizard M) HP 77% Energy 89% Condition A little tired, tail charred, happy, substitute revealed, but still two Smaugs

Dracon (Dragonite M) HP 87% Energy 94% Condition Hurting, charred, wondering which Smaug is real, Safeguard active (6 more actions)

Banned

So, you've decided to use Indigo Stadium after all. Btw, fast reffing ^_^

Not bad for your first round of battle ever, Smaug. I was hoping you'd simply flare up your tail flame a bit with Ember, but we can't have everything now, can we? You're still doing great.

I want you to begin with a combination of Roar and Scary Face; show him the true ferocity a dragon can unleash. While he's hopefully taken aback by this, I want you to take the opportunity to blast him with your strongest Dragon Rage!

Roar + Scary Face~Dragon Rage

Banned

A fine start Dracon. Your psuedodraconic opponent intends to illustrate to you the ferocity of dragon kind. Raise a nearly impenetrable barrier between you and your opponent, it shouldn’t be overly stressful to block reflected light and a little sound. Having hopefully prevented the total effects of your opponent’s combo, launch a barrage or two of swift until your left with only one opponent. If you have a chance once you’re down to one opponent, level a beam of bubbles at him.

(Protect ~ swift ~ swift/bubble beam)

Banned

Cyrus, Protect blocks attacks, it does not block sound and sight...ah well, there's one wasted protect. Sorry, my randomizer isn't working right now, so the battle will have to work with just ref's knowledge. If my randomizer starts working, then I'll notify you guys again.

Round Two
    Syberia vs Cyrus

Pre-Battle Status
    Smaug (Charizard M) HP 77% Energy 89% Condition A little tired, tail charred, happy, substitute revealed, but still two Smaugs

Dracon (Dragonite M) HP 87% Energy 94% Condition Hurting, charred, wondering which Smaug is real, Safeguard active (6 more actions)

So, at the moment, it seems that Dracon has an easy addvantage, but that could change very soon. He only has a 50/50 chance of even hittin Smaug, and with that, he must destroy the substitute! The situations looks grim for Dracon, and Smaug is ready to make it worse.

So, in this pseudo-dragon against dragon match, we'll see who is actually stronger: Charizard or Dragonite? Oh, and I've added a name to the Scary Face + Roar combo.

Trainer Issued Commands

Smaug - Draconic Fury ~ Dragon Rage

Dracon - Protect ~ Swift ~ Swift

By the look of the commands, Dracon's trainer is in a bad position. He is forcing his pokemon to create the ever-stressful protect shield, plus it will be wasted! Smaug is going to have a party today!

BATTLE

Dracon smirks, and suddenly he closes his eyes, as if going into a strange trance. Suddenly, 3 stars appear next to him, and they start to fly around in a circular pattern. Dracon grins, and suddenly they become transparent, and they form a transparent shield in front of Dracon. Smaug doesn't really mind this, and suddenly, he begins to acknowledge his great past, with the draconic beasts he once called father.

Suddenly, the sky turns black, and Smaug begins to unleash a fury. A huge dark face appears in the sky, and flies down towards Dracon, who is already on edge by the darkening sky. Smaug roars, and Dracon jumps. The evil face is coming from Smaug. Smaug jumps at Dracon and roars again. Dracon jumps backwards, very afraid, and lays on the ground in a nervous breakdown. The sky turns normal again (hmph, more like the forcefield), and Dracon is still on the floor, frightened to death.

Smaug grins, and looks at the pathetic attempt for a dragon. laughing, he focuses his energy while Dracon starts to slowly get up. And then, huge flames erupt out of the lunar ground around Dracon. Looking around, Dracon sees a wall of flames around him. Both Smaugs smiles, and the walls begin to close in. And then, suddenly, both Smaugs open their mouth and huge beam of red energy flies out. All the walls and the beam clash together around Draocn at the same time, and he goes flying. The pathetic attempt at a powerful dragon has been hurt badly, and he slowly gets up, too scared and hurt to try to conjure up an attack.

Post-Battle Status
    Smaug (Charizard M) HP 77% Energy 80% Condition Two Smaugs, smiling at good luck, laughing at the puny wimpy dragon
    Dracon (Dragonite M) HP 79% Energy 85% Condition Scared, hurt, Safeguard active (3 more actions)

Arena Status Lunar arena, controlled environment, Indigo Stadium, huge holes in ground where jets of flame erupted from

Banned

If protect prevents the effects of sonic boom, how wouldn't it prevent Roar? It can prevent a hyperbeam but not the sight of a scary face? If it can't be penatrated by extremely powerful attacks, how are basic effects able to penatrate a barrier?

Banned

I believe he said Protect prevents actual harm. That is, it would save Dragonite from any physical harm caused by the rapid compression and vibration of air molecules caused by Sonicboom, but it would still hear a rather unpleasant bang as a result.

Banned

Detect or endure could be explained as such, but protect is an actually physical barrier. As such, if it can prevent the effects of sonic boom it would logically prevent the effects of roar. The barrier, an impediment for a fist would, would block the light wave as well.

Banned

Cyrus, I understand why you feel the urge to complain, but Protect is just a simple Barrier. In front of you. Sound vibrates around stuff. Think of it likes this:

I put up a metal sheet in front of me. You scream at the top of your lungs. Can I still hear you? Of course.

In my reffings, Protect is a transparent shield, so Dracon could still SEE Smaug becoming evil. He was only protected from physical harm, ya get it?

Banned

I see what you’re saying, but your ignoring rather basic physics. Everything is physical. Light is physical, the mass is extremely low but it is physical. Sound is physical vibrations. The effects of both Scary Face and Roar had negative physical effects on my Dragonite. I can explain the reaction sparked in the nervous system if you like, but the effects generated by both moves generated a number of negative effects within the body in an attempt to handle a situation that was considered hazardous. Your analogy to a steel barrier is flawed, if the steel barrier can prevent you from experiencing the effects of a sonic boom, a trait that protect generates, would prevent you from hearing the scream regardless of its volume.

On another note, for balance reasons it should have functioned. By your statement, Syberia preformed a combo that is unstoppable. Not only is it unstoppable but also its effect prevents the opponent from attacking successfully for a round and continues to effect the subject. You generated that effect without a randomizer, implying that this is how you feel the combo should work. Covering his ears apparently would have had no effect based on your analogy of the steel barrier. Closing his eyes would have generated an unknown variable, protect by the standard set forth on the attack list would have prevented the effects of both psychological attacks. The purpose of the attack list to standardize how things work to prevent ‘referee interpretation’ from generating an unfair advantage for one person due to how particular moves are handled. I wouldn’t be arguing if the likely hood that this effect would continue as it stands would lead my dragonite to fainting without performing another move.

Banned

Yes, that is quite a useful combo, yet it is not perfect. Repeated use of it would not strike fear into the opponent. Also, it wastes two actions, so only 1 attack can be performed.

Also, Protect is not godly. And never assume that it is godly, ok? It is just a barrier. It blocks off Energy-lowering attacks and HP-lowering attacks. That's all.

Now, more on the "fairness" issue. Sure, it can give you one free attack, but it also raises your fatigue and using it more than once would be quite stupid, as the enemy would not be afraid, they would have seen the attack before. So, as it stands, it may be able to block out a little bit of incoming damage, but really its only one free attack and all the opponent has to do to avoid it is to "cover ears" and boom, the entire attack is useless, and you have 2 free attacks in which the opponent will just be doing nothing. Good situation for you, bad for your opponent. Instead of using protect, if you had used a simple cover ears command, then your Dragonite would have done exactly what you had wanted.

And now, that is that on this matter. Post attacks and do your business and I will ref.

Have a good day.

Banned

Face it, Cyrus, I doubt you are going to win this little argument. What's happened is done, so can you please just post your attacks instead of endlessly dragging it on and on?

Banned

A barrier of steel wouldn't prevent roar but two meaty paws would? I lost two attacks, not one and my Dragonite is still 'scared'

Alright Dracon, we are at a disadvatage here. If your able to stop wetting yourself in fear, Bubblebeam both of your opponents. Swift as nessacary. If blocking a sensory node will be effective, by all means do so.

Banned

Thank you Cyrus.

You realize that the steel barrier is just in front of your face, and the paws are actually on your ears?

If not, then realize. If so, thank you.

Sorry for causing you trouble.

Banned

I'd like to see him strike you with his bubbles through a wall of flame; surround him with a blazing Fire Spin at your earliest opportunity.

Next is when we really start to hurt him. I want you to Slash his wings, or Bite them if you would prefer. Never heard of a bird that can still fly once you've clipped his wings a bit.

Finally, now that he's hopefully grounded, finish with a Rock Slide. If not, continue with another Slash to hopefully finish the job.

Fire Spin~Slash/Bite~Rock Slide/Slash

Banned

Whoops forgot about this match for a minute! Sorry guys, I'll pay you back somehow someday...

Round Three
    The Pendragon vs. 00 Agent

Pre-Battle Status
    Smaug (Charizard M) HP 77% Energy 80% Condition Two Smaugs, smiling at good luck, laughing at the puny wimpy dragon

Dracon (Dragonite M) HP 79% Energy 85% Condition Scared, hurt, Safeguard active (3 more actions)

Arena Status Lunar arena, controlled environment, Indigo Stadium, huge holes in ground where jets of flame erupted from

Smaug laughs, and looks at his opponent. Dracon is slowly recovering from the nightmarish attack, and now has regained his composure. Like a proud dragon, he chuckles as if nothing happened and puts on a game face. However, he knows he was in major trouble.

Smaug is still not above by all medical standards, but that can quickly change if Cyrus slips up again with his commands.

Trainer Issued Commands

Smaug - Fire Spin ~ Slash/Bite ~ Rock Slide/Slash

Dracon - Bubblebeam, Swift, or cover ears as necessary

BATTLE

Dracon starts off quickly, and he starts to conjure a quick bubble blast withing his mouth. He is still standing in the middle of the huge fire-rupture holes, and Smaug laughs. Blocking the bubbles will be easy. He focuses, and the flames below the ground start to flare up a little. And then, Dracon gets ready to spit his bubbles out. Smaug snickers, and suddenly huge jets of fire fly out of the holes, and Dracon falls backwards, shooting his bubbles at the wall of fire. Unfortunately, they quickly pop and the fire charrs Dracon a little before settling down.

Mad, Dracon glares. Its time to put the wet on this piece of crap oversized Charmeleon with wings. Quick Dracon fires another round of bubble bombs at Smaug. Having nothing to block this, Smaug takes the hit head on, and runs at Dracon with his head low. He raises his hand, and then changes his mind. Right near Dracon, he takes his sharp fangs and bites down on the big dragon's wings. Dracon cries in pain and huge amounts of blood rain out of the rupture. Dracon glares, and spits. Smaug just laughs.

Smaug starts to focus, and a strange power is imbued in him. Dracon, on the other hand, spurts out another quick stream out bubble bombs, which anger Smaug but do not break his concentration. Focusing even more, and rocks around his start to move a little. Then, suddenly, many of the rocks on the craggy surface fly towards Dracon, who is smashed by them and mashed to the ground. Dracon slowly gets out of his rocky covering and glares at Smaug.

Post-Battle Status
    Smaug (Charizard M) HP 71% Energy 72% Condition Two Smaugs, smiling at good luck

Dracon (Dragonite M) HP 67% Energy 74% Condition Safeguard inactive, wing bleeding furiously, in pain, under slight cover of rocks

Banned

2 questions: Where do the rocks come from and how is safeguard inactive?

Thanks for reffing.

Banned

I've been doing a countdown for the duration of safeguard, and the turns ended, so now its inactive.

And this is the moon. Moon rocks, etc.

Banned

It is on the moon but it is also Indigo Stadium contained within a force field. Indigo Stadium is devoid of rocks to launch at ones opponents, or that is how I have seen it in the anime and others handle it.

Banned

The way I interpreted the arena was that Indigo Stadium was the basis of the design, but it was a lunar environment of course.

Therefore, everything was lunar-ish, and it had rocks and stuff.

Banned

Default Re: Challenge of openness

Originally posted by Syberia
    [B]Title explains it all.

Thingies:
    3 on 3
    DQ: When pigs fly...
    I'll choose first
    You attack first
    Arena: Just plain old everyday Indigo Stadium. With one exception - it's contained within a giant forcefield, on the moon.
    Ref: Preferrably a human being, although if all I can get is an Elf, that'll do I suppose.
    meh

Banned

Meh, so sue me for interpreting it like it did. Deal with it. There are rocks now.

Banned

Excellent, Smaug, you've done exactly what I have asked of you. Now that he'll have trouble flying, I want you to press the advantage. For the time being, keep your distance and hit him with a few Earthquakes. If, by some chance, he can still fly, adjust your plans a bit and strike him down with a couple shots of Dragonbreath instead. But, if at any time he tries to hit you with electricity, quickly Double Team to avoid it.

Oh, and Sneasel, Smaug is a Charizard, not a Charmeleon ^_^;

Smaug: ROAR! (translation: Damn right I am, and don't you forget it!)

Earthquake/Dragonbreath/Double Team~Earthquake/Dragonbreath/Double Team~Earthquake/Dragonbreath/Double Team

Banned

I hate doing this... 2 quick questions, how do you handle thunderwave and is the gravity eqaul to that on the moon?

Banned

Fine, fine.

Thunder Wave = restricts bodily movement such as Slashes, Bites, etc. Directly targetting a certain area can restrict movement even more (i.e. Thunder Wave his wings!)

The gravity is the same as the earth. The forcefield controls that.

Banned

Glad I asked about Gravity...

I should have been more clear with thunder wave, I mean in what shape does it take. An actually wave of current or some other form.

Banned

A little ball of thunder, almost like Thunderbolt but smaller/bigger depending on pokemon size. Sometimes becomes different shapes randomly. Usually just a ball of thunder.

Banned

Alright. Dracon, while jumping up and down on your powerful legs, start with a supersonic to hopefully damage your opponent's sense of balance, finish with frying rice.

Frying rice: Thunderbolt +Swift (The electrical potential is distilled to each of the stars, electrifing the volley of stars)

meh

Banned

Ouchies Cyrus just pwned up Smaug...

and the randomizer says (btw, i got it working^_^)...

Round Four
    Syberia vs. Cyrus

Pre-Battle Status
    Smaug (Charizard M) HP 71% Energy 72% Condition Two Smaugs, smiling at good luck

Dracon (Dragonite M) HP 67% Energy 74% Condition Safeguard inactive, wing bleeding furiously, in pain, under slight cover of rocks

And this battle continues on, with Dracon at the disadvantage. His entire left wing is completely massacred, and he is under cover of rocks. Smaug, on the other hand, has a body double, AND he has better status. Dracon is at a big disadvantage, but hopefully he can make that up with some quick thinking and powerful attacks.

Cyrus asks many questions about the arena, and Syberia continues his *ridiculously* long attack commands. Oh well, its a pain to ref, but meh. He will learn some day. Anyway, as I was saying, Cyrus is taking a long time, and finally he tells Dracon a good plan. Dracon winces at the pain in his wing, but nods, knowing he can reclaim the battle.

Trainer Issued Commands

Smaug - No, just no.

Dracon - Supersonic ~ Fryin' Raice (^_^)

BATTLE

Smaug starts out quickly and realizes that his foe being grounded could help him a lot. He starts to focus, and the ground starts to rumble slightly. And then, the ground starts shaking a little more. Dracon tries to jump up, but realizes it useless. Instead, he just starts screaming. The sound waves start to echo around the arena due to the forcefield.

ARRRRGHHHH!!!

Sooo loud! Too loud! Both combatants stop their attacks and just lie down on the floor, covering their ears in pain. Blood starts to ooze from Smaug's ears due to the supersonic shock, and the sound waves aren't helping Dracon's injury. However, the sound stops soon, and both combatants get up slowly, hurt and pissed.

Dracon starts to glow with electricity, and the lightning surges around his body. Smaug smiles. He know this. Well. Suddenly, he becomes 6 Smaugs, 3 for each the copy and the real Smaug. Dracon smiles. This will be fun.

Still, Smaug sees nothing to be afraid of. However, he knows that if electricity is coming his way, he needs to double. This time, each of the clones turn into three, so now there are 18 Smaugs staring back at Dracon. Smiling, 6 stars appear around Dracon. He charges them with electricity, and smirks.

"Roar!" Dracon yells, and the stars hurl towards Smaug. The deadly electric shurikens fly along, razing around and smashes the clones left and right. And then, 3 of them stick into a Smaug, and the Smaug explodes. The other three hit another Smaug, and they explode as well, but the Smaug stays. Electricity crackled through his body, and Smaug lays on the ground, hurting and charred from the electricity.

Post-Battle Status
    Smaug (Charizard M) HP 65% Energy 65% Condition Substitute inactive, Double Team inactive, paralyzed, in pain

Dracon (Dragonite M) HP 66% Energy 70% Condition Smiling, wing bleeding heavily, in pain but still happy

Banned

I thought I was a fast ref... I bow to you SneaselReborned...

Banned

Naw, I was just on at the moment so I did my duties~_~. Don't praise me, but thanx anyway^^.

Banned

Opps, I post attacks first this round...

Notes to self:

Sleep more

Remeber Frying Rice combo for future use

Alright Dracon, that worked far better than I had imagined it would or could for that matter. Continue to level thunderbolts at your opponent, revert to Frying Rice if anything annoying is used (e.i. double team/substitute/ etc. . .) Continue to inflame the paralyze you inflicted earlier.

Banned

This complicates things, but I think I know a way for us to get the advantage back. You can't move very well, but you shouldn't have to. Begin by immediately shrouding yourself from his first Thunderbolt with a Smokescreen. If I interpreted his commands right, now's the time for another Frying Rice, so I want you to shield yourself from it with Protect. Finally, since he made the mistake of comboing two moves together like that, here's our opening. Blast him with another Dragon Rage; use the holes in the ground to help guide you even through the smoke.

Smokescreen~Protect~Dragon Rage

Banned

Sorry for taking so long to post this reffing, I was out the entire morning shopping!

Round Five
    Syberia vs Cyrus

Pre-Battle Status
    Smaug (Charizard M) HP 65% Energy 65% Condition Substitute inactive, Double Team inactive, paralyzed, in pain

Dracon (Dragonite M) HP 66% Energy 70% Condition Smiling, wing bleeding heavily, in pain but still happy

So, now Dracon has taken a distinct advantage due to the very powerful combo - Frying Rice. In the combo, Dracon uses his electricity to make his shurikens surging. However strong this may be, there is a way to make is much more powerful. More news on that will be given by AIM (DarkShenlong33).

Anyway, Smaug is at a disadvantage, as his clone was destroyed, and his fakes were destroyed as well. So now, Smaug is all by his lonesome and electricity is surging through his body and wrecking his nerves as we speak!

However bad this may be, Dracon's wing is still bleeding furiously, and the gaping hole in his wing seems very gruesome indeed. Like a terrible poisoning, every round and every action that his wing gets hurt, Dracon's pain increased - possibly to a point where he cannot even move. However, luckily Smaug is going to have a hard time hitting Dracon's wing while his muscles refuse to move.

Trainer Issued Commands

Smaug - Smokescreen ~ Protect ~ Dragon Rage

Dracon - Thunderbolt Assault/Frying Rice Assault

BATTLE

Smaug starts out quickly, and he starts to cough a little. Suddenly, a huge fireball appears in his mouth. Smaug swallows this, and, suddenly, thick, black, icky smoke pours out. All this time Dracon was charging up a bolt of thunder. He has put too much energy into it to revert to Fryin' Rice. So, he just decides to launch it. He fires into the thick, black smokes, and he hears no cries. Just. Nothing. Darnit! The thick smoke continues to pour out from Smaug's mouth, and now it has covered the entire field. The forcefield won't let it leave! Dracon starts to cough, and so does Smaug. Even with his fiery nature and his draconic presence, he still cannot handle the extreme smoke.

The smoke continues to pile up, and Smaug can't even see his hand in front of his. Crouching down, he tries to look for Dracon, who is also barely able to see. However, Dracon still has order from his trainer. Suddenly, he starts glowing yellow. Well, I think he is, at least. The smoke is just too much! The electricity surges around Dracon's body, but he still cannot see. Smaug now smiles, and gets ready. He closes his eyes to keep the smoke out, and starts to think of defenses. Like a wall. A barrier.

Suddenly, next to Dracon a few shurikens appear. They seem to be enemy-seeking, and Dracon launches his bolt of energy onto them. They begin to sparkle and glow, and they buzz off towards Smaug. Smaug smiles. He feels their electrical presence. And then, he puts up a shield of pure energy. From inside, he opens his eyes because there is not too much of a concentration of smoke. The stars harmlessly bounce off the wall and strike the floor, useless. Now Smaug smiles. Dracon is probably in the same place as before. So, he concentrates on the fiery holes of his draconic energy, and screams. Suddenly, huge fiery jets come out of the holes all around Dracon. They shoot up into the air, and then come firing down and hit Dracon. Dracon is pushed to the floor, and is charred and hurting. One blast hits his wing, and for an instant Dracon thinks everything is over. And then, the pain kicks in. Dracon screams, and hits the floor in pain.

Post-Battle Status
    Smaug (Charizard M) HP 65% Energy 59% Condition paralysed

Dracon (Dragonite M) HP 58% Energy 64% Condition in extreme pain, wing bleeding even more

Arena Status Lunar arena, controlled environment, Indigo Stadium, huge holes in ground where jets of flame erupted from, Dracon still near holes, smoke all around, sight extremely limited, coughing and hacking, eyes in pain, nowhere for smoke to go due to forcefield, entire battle continues forever with the extreme smokiness (x.X)

Banned

Smaug assumes Dracon didn't move but Dracon doesn't make same conclusion? From how others handled it, isn't smoke screen generally considered combustable? Meaning that the charizard's flame tail/dragon rage would set it off. Side note though it isn't nessacary I guess, but isn't there an air filter some where within the arena? If so wouldn't it clear away the smoke. Just trying to figure out how this is going to work.

Banned

Dracon was too preoccupied by fighting off the smoke, which is not his element, so he did not realize to move. Anyway, if Dracon did move, then he would still have been hit, just not as hard and fast.

Flamable smokescreen? Wha!?!?! Its not like if I put a candle in a room with smoke in it the smoke will explode. I ref toxic as flamable. Not smoke. I mean, think of it. Smoke. Smoke. Smoke. You are saying that if I put a match in a room with smoke that the match wil blow up? Naw.

Meh, I realize that there is no air filter. I also realize that this battle is going to be a very, very, very weird thing as both pokemon and the 2 reserve pokemon are going to have extreme trouble seeing through the smoke. I also see that every pokemon that enters the arena that isn't a Muk, Weezing etc. is going to be coughing and hacking and their eyes will be hurting. Yes, this is going to be one weird battle. Think of a pitch black battle, in a sense. X_X.