Hehe, well I haven't seen any RMTs around, so I wasn't sure if they were not allowed so I checked the rules and by what I saw, I don't think it was mentioned anywhere that they weren't allowed except in someone else's version of the rules or something... ANYWAYS. Here's an RMT for R/S. I hope it gives a few new strategies or something that some may not have thought of before, or at least gets me some advice on my R/S team. Right, so RMT away!

*note 1: If I misread the rules and RMTs are not allowed, I apologize in advance*
*note 2: This team is made under the assumption all 386 pokemon will be accessible.*
*note 3: This team is made under many other assumptions as well, which will be mentioned in the moveset reasonings.*

STICKY BUSINESS

Tekkanin
Item: Miracle Berry
Trait: Acceleration
- Swords Dance
- Baton Pass
- Protect
- Silver Wind

Okey, Tekkanin's great here, as his acceleration gives him a speed boost every turn, which can be baton passed away. Silver Wind is there (bug type Ancient Power-esque move) if he wants to attack, and may get that allover boost that can also be baton passed away. This attack is boosted by swords dance, which again... can be baton passed away. He's a baton passer, yep. Baton Pass is now on here at feeling sad's suggestion. It will get that extra speed boost, an equivalent of agility, bpassed with that sdance, while testing the opponent's strategy at the same time.

Volbeat
Item: Leftovers
Trait: Misfortune
- Firefly Light
- Moonlight
- Baton Pass
- Giga Drain

And we meet baton passer number 2. This one baton passes meditation's effect (also known as enlighten, which increases user's spec def and spec atk) instead. It heals itself via morning sun, and if it's par'd/frz/slp, so is the opponent (due to synchronize trait). It's psychic gets the firefly light boost as well, should it want to attack.

Umbreon
Trait: Synchronize
- Mean Look
- Moonlight
- Baton Pass
- Provoke

And finally, this is the 3rd baton passer, and last baton passer of the team. I realize it has no offensive moves, but that's not it's role here. It's role is to mean look, and baton pass that away. It heals with moonlight of course. Provoke is there to force opponent to use only moves that do not target itself (for example: swords dance, meditation, curse, are all unusable by the pokemon hit by provoke). This'll help the pokemon that receive the baton pass a LOT. Umbreon doesn't really pair with any of the pokemon receiving the bpass specifically, but either would be benefiting from this bpassed mlook (as they would be of course against a type that they are strong against).

Yureidoru
Trait: Sucker
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Giga Drain
- Recover

And this is where all that hard work is going to. It has the "sucker" trait which means it cannot be roared away, which is great as it's at the end of a baton pass, and it'll stay there with it's boosted stats. Nope, this baton passing won't be affected by roar/whirlwind. Haze however is a different story. Anyways... if it's taking the baton pass from tekkanin, it'll recieve the boost towards rock slide and quake, and gdrain boost from Volbeat. However, it's more likely to come in if tekkanin is the bpasser. Recover for obvious reasons. And Yureidoru will receieve STAB from both Giga Drain and Rock Slide.

Octillery
Item: Mint Berry
Trait: Sucker
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Rest
- Frustration

Another result of bpassing is Octillery, also with the "sucker" trait. Like yureidoru, octillery can't be roared/wwinded away. He recieves the greatest benefit from Volbeat, with his ice beam and surf, but is also functional with a boosted attack from tekkanin with his frustration attack. Rest to heal itself, and lose status effects (Mint Berry).

Metagurosu
Trait: Clear Body
- Meteor Punch
- Earthquake
- Rest
- Psychic

Finally, there's metagurosu. I don't know how many consider him an 00ber, but if he is thrown into that category, he will of course be replaced. But for arguments' sake, will keep him here. Anyways, his amazing attack and defense really come into play here. Meteor Punch (the 100 base steel move, with the 20% chance to raise attack) also gets STAB and does killer damage to almost anything. Everything that resists steel (water/fire/electric/steel) is pretty much dealt with efficiently by earthquake. This guy gets benefits from both Volbeat (psychic) and tekkanin (meteor punch and quake). Rest goes well with his high stats as he can usually get back into the game without taking much damage during resting. The Clear Body trait (this pokemon's stats cannot be lowered) may or may not counter haze. However, if it does, it'll just make this strategy that much more effective.

Right, so that's my team. Any opinions, suggestions, comments, whatever would be appreciated.

[Edit: Team is being constantly modified... so if something doesn't seem right in a reply, that's because the team has changed since then. k]