Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~:~:~:~:~Stray dog pack Starts(newcomers welcome)~:~:~:~:~

Default ~:~:~:~:~Stray dog pack Starts(newcomers welcome)~:~:~:~:~

Upon the cities, there is an easy life. Plenty of food, plenty of people, and great modes of transport. The city has been perfect....until now. A pack of rebel dogs have joined city life. Their destination, a forest far from the city. Humans know about the dogs, and might even try to kill them. Will you survive?

Rules
    1.Try not to GM
    2.You may get more than 1 charactor
    3.Try not to have a crazy weapon
    if you are a human

Name~
    Species(either human, dog, or fox)~
    Breed(if dog)~
    Gender~
    Apearence~
    Personality~
    Ranking Wanted(Alpha M/F, Beta M/f, Delta M/F, ZetaM/F, Gamma M/F, Omega M/F, Pup M/F)~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name~Sheena
    Species~Dog
    Breed~German Shepherd
    Gender~Female
    Apearence~Black back, sides, and top of tail. Rest is brown
    Personality~Loyal, clever, kind unless provoked
    Ranking~Alpha Female

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~Sheena~

I looked upon the city's sunrise. A steady howl rings though the land to let the humans know, The Rebel leader is awake

((OOC, you can either start at the pack, or you could just find it))

everyone needs a tiger to love Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default ~:~:~:~:~Stray dog pack Starts~:~:~:~:~

Name~ Loqiu
    Species Doggie doggie
    Breed(if dog): Border collie/golden retriever cross
    Gender~ Male
    Apearance~ He has a long tapering muzzle from his border collie mother but has the heavy body of his G.Retriever father. His coat is long, smooth and silky. His fur is a reddish brown with a gold tint to it. His eyes are one of his most unusual features, his left eye is golden and his right eye is green. His ears are pricked up but his right one is torn as a result of getting into several fights.
    Personality~ Impatient, often unreasonable and quick to loose his temper. Enjoys a good joke, but dislikes pettiness and hypocrisy. Is known to suddenly change his mind and is a frequent doer of good deeds much to his embarrassment. Is a trifle vain about his appearance and will not be happy if someone messes up his fur.
    Ranking Wanted: Beta Male

~~~~~~~

~~~Loqiu~~~~~

I growled slightly under my breath when I heard a howl ring and resound throughout the city. <Bloody crap. > I muttered. < The sun is barely up. >

I yawned and stretched out luxuriously, giving my coat a good shake, feeling a sense of satifaction when I see it shine. I have a wonderful coat of fur. It's not matted and tangled like so many other dogs.

With a great bound, I leapt up and gave a long, loud howl reply to the howl I heard. <If I can't get any sleep, no one else will. > I grinned happily to myself when I heard cries of "Bloody dog!" and "It's just dawn dammit!" and "SHADDAP!" . Aaaah.... another wonderful day.

~~~~~~~

Sorryt......rather short...don't know what to do.

pretty banner made by wurz ^^

I'm Over the Top! AKIRA SHOCK.

finally I have an asb banner ^^U

It's ok, I do that too sometimes

~Sheena~

I heard the reply, and sniffed the air. I bayed loudly to the replier "Stranger, come forth". My ears percked up to hear a response

Advanced Trainer

~~Loqiu~~~~

A reply? My ears pricked up. What the heck. I was bored and lonely anyway. I wanted someone to talk to, and this was the first friendly seeming reply I had heard in a long, long time.

"I come!" I howled off. I started running to the sound where I had heard the voice.

I stopped when I saw a large German Sherpard. Branted, she was female, but that did not mean that she would be gentle, or nice.

"Greetings," I called. "I am Loqiu and I mean no harm."

She sat on her haunches and contemplated me. "I am Sheena." She offered nothing more.

"Do you run in a pack?" I asked, warily. She might have other allies that might do me harm. I tensed my muscles, ready to fight, or if circumstances were against me, run.

~~~~~~

~Sheena~
    Sheena nodded "Not much of one I'm afraid. This is the pack of Rebel Dogs. We are heading out of the city, to dangerous because of cars and humans. Do you wish to join?"

Advanced Trainer

~~~~Loqiu~~~~~~

I shrugged, in a doggy way. What the heck, it wasn't like I had any other thing to do. "Sure," I said. "I would love to join you pack."

She nodded.

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked. "And where are the rest of the pack?"

"Out of the city," she said again, offering no other answer. She turned, presumely to look for the rest of the pack. With a sigh, I followed her.

"So, what exactly do rebel dogs do?" I asked again.

~~~~~~~~~

I started to walked back and forth "We can do what ever we want from stealing, to anything. Humans don't deserve to be in higher ranking than us. We, the dogs, were here on earth 1st. And you know what, they are the ones that treat us like slaves. We are doing what no other dogs will do. Once we done our damage, we will leave so we won't see another human in that forest just out of it"

The real Shonta Moderator

Name~Kit
    Species~Red Fox
    Gender~Female
    Appearance~Silky fur with bushy tail. Right ear has chunk missing from fight with junkyard pit bulls. Has blue collar and black Timex watch on front right paw that former owner gave to her.
    Personality~Sly as a fox and a small-time thief. Would rather run than fight, but can fight when necessary. Can get on others nerves' constantly, but otherwise kind and rarely serious.
    Ranking wanted~Delta female

~~~~~~~~
    I jumped over the metal fence before the drooling Saint Bernard could catch me. "What an idiot! He fell for the oldest trick in the book!" I laughed at the idiot growling at me from the other side.

"Sorry Rover, but the early bird gets the worm. Too bad you left your Kibbles and Bits unguarded. You need to go on a diet anyway." I left as the Saint Bernard barked annoyingly at me.

I paused as I heard a long howl. "A wolf? I didn't know they lived so close," I said to myself. I ran towards the sound and ran into a German Shepherd and a nice-looking mutt.

"Well, nothing to do and I could use an intelligent conversation right now," I said to myself. I starting yipping to grab their attention.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

I looked at the yipping fox. I barked to it "Hello there stranger, what buissness do you have here?" I sat erect on my brown haunches, waiting for an answer

I listened to the shepherd as she barked her reply. I guess I have her attention.

"I was just in the neighborhood and thought I stop by and say hello," I yipped while trotting towards them.

I glanced at the mutt and smiled. He was a bit of a cutie. "Then again, I was wondering if you needed the assistance of someone like me. The name's Kit. And you are?"
    Random Quote:

I got up, and jumped onto a trash can, looking at the sky "I'm Sheena, Leader of the Rebel Dog Pack. Our plan is to take revenge of what is the main reason us canines end up on the bottom of the City hierchy(sp?), Man"

I blinked at the one called Sheena as she made her introduction. "O...kay. I hate to break it to you, but I don't hate humans that much. Although my old man was a victim to trappers. My mom said something about him being part Artic fox or something. But I'll come along and join your pack, anyway. I think those humans are starting to get smart."

I looked at the mutt and rubbed the fur on his head. "Guess we'll be partners from now on, huh?" I told him.
    Random Quote:

I jumped down "Foxes aren't like us dogs. We are the slaves of Man, doer of their doings. Some foxes actually rely on Man. Now in case you don't, I'm not saying if you do or don't. Just some foxes eat the leftovers of Man's meals"

"I think I'll leave the vengence to you guys," I said while taking a couple of steps back. "But still, if you need any help with anything, chances are I'm never far away. See ya!" I ran off in the direction of the woods near the city where my den was located.
    Random Quote:

"Viddy well little brother.." Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Uh-oh...HYPERACTIVE HUSKY PUP IS COMING!!!

Name: Shirokiba
    Species: Dog
    Breed: Siberian Husky
    Appearance: Liiike...this, except cuter. ^_^';; if that's possible.
    Personality: Friendly and loves to play. Likes howling, though others may not like it when she does. Little...carefree...Likes to eat and sleep...and do doggie stuff!
    Ranking Wanted: Pup

Wuf Wuf...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Shirokiba

"Aww!! Mommy, look at the puppy!" A little girl squealed excitedly.

I let my tongue loll out. Time for my moment in the spotlight. I barked playfully and ran circles around the girl.

The mother looked down and gasped. "Get away from that dog! You don't know if it has rabies or not!" She picked up the little girl. I sat and looked up at the woman piteously.

"I just wanna play!" I barked.

"Get away, you mangy dog!" She pushed me aside with her foot and walked away irritably.

I wandered off down the street, coming upon an alleyway. Food! I thought excitedly. I sniffed the trash cans for something edible. I paused, pricking my ears. Not too far off was a howl. I recognized it. Sheena!

I set off on my little legs, trotting down the street towards the sound of the howl. By the time I got there, panting and tired, I saw a slick fox slip out of the alleyway towards the forest.

I ran up to Sheena. "Woof! I'm here, Sheena!"

Sheena smiled. "Hello, Shirokiba."

I turned to the unfamiliar dog. "Hi, who are you?"

~ ~ [[deviantArt]] ~ [[MySpace]] ~ ~

I turned around and jumped on the trash can again, looking into teh distance. Staring at humans "Soon, dogs will rule this city"

She Wolf's Note~sry I couldn't post more, I need to get off. But I will edit when I have more time

I raced up the alleyways toward my home, thinking about Sheena and that other dog. And who was that pup I saw earlier?

I stopped at the sound of a human ranting about something. I jumped behind a trashcan and listened to him, not wanting to take any chances.

"That fox was back, and he stole Bernie's food again!" He yelled to a man that was carrying a net. The yelling man must have been the owner of that dumb dog.

"That man is as stupid as his dog! How can he not see that I'm a she?" I quietly growled to myself.

"Don't worry, sir," the guy with the net said. "That fox couldn't have gone far. She's been causing some trouble and needs to be put down."

"Put down?" I whimpered just a little too loud.

The humans heard my whimpering and knocked over the trash can that I was hiding behind. "Well, well, what do we have here?" the guy with the net said to me.

"A very pissed off fox, that's what!" I yipped angrily. I bit the net guy on the leg and took off in the opposite direction. I raced back through the alleyways, looking for a way to lose them.

"I hope these guys are in bad shape!" I panted.
    Random Quote:

I looked down at Shirokiba "Hello there pup, do you have a home?" her ears perck up at the sound of the humans and kit. I howled a question 'WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON THERE?" I looked down at the pup with a bit of concern if the humans will come here. And if the fox will get out of trouble

I heard Sheena's howling question. The last thing I wanted to do is to lure the humans to them. I waited for the right time, came to a complete stop, and darted right under the dog owner's legs.

I took a right and approached a tall metal fence. The barbed wire made it impossible to climb or jump over. The humans had me cornered.

"I gotcha now, you little troublemaker. Now come here and let me give you a little snack," Net Guy said while holding a treat.

"Yeah, like I'm gonna fall for that," I growled. I started walking for the treat, anyway. I sniffed it and felt one of his big hands grab my neck.

"Now I have you!" he crowed, holding me close to his face.

"So do I, sucker!" I yipped. I bit down on his nose hard and jumped on his shoulder while he was busy cursing. I jumped off his shoulder and over the fence, badly nicking my back leg on the barbed wire while doing so. I landed roughly on the other side and limped off in search of somewhere to hide.
    Random Quote:

Not hearing a reply, I howled again "Is everything alright?" I looked up into the sky, ears percked up, awaiting a response. A thought ran into her head. Foxes can't howl, so how is she suppose to response "DANG"

After hiding under a car for what seemed like forever, I got up and started limping home when I heard Sheena's howl asking me if I was alright. Not wanting to make her worry, I backtracked to where I met her, following her scent and looking out for Net Guy and his friend.
    Random Quote:

I paced back and forth. If the humans got her, revenge would be even more sweet. I got on top of the can again, keeping a close watch out for Kit, and humans

"So far, so good," I said to myself as I took a detour through a parking lot. I bumped into Bowser, a purebred Doberman who guards the cars there and one of my few dog friends.

"Hey, have you seen two human males running around here?" I asked him. "One has a net and the other is wearing clothes that should be shredded and peed on."

"Nah, I know those people and I'm sure that you lost them," he barked. He took a look at the wound on my back left leg. "Are you going to be okay, Kit?"

"Sure! I've been worse. Oh, and keep an eye out on anything suspicious for me." I walked away and entered the alleyway where Sheena was waiting for me.
    Random Quote:

I percked up my ears, and saw Kit "Kit, what happened there, I thought I heard humans" I jumped down, swaying my brown and black tail slowly, then sat down, awaiting her response

Banned

Default Dog

I was wandering the alley ways looking for something to eat, i havent eaten in about two days now. Coming out of the alley i came to a little girl eating a hotdog. spotting me she ripped a small piece of and held it in her hand. Looking up and taking a couple of steps towards her, almost to the hotdog piece a human picked her up and swat at me with a newspaper. "Oh..if only i had something to eat!" i whimpered as i continued on. Sniffing the air i smelt something familiar, "Hey! That smells like another one of me!" I yelped and started to run in the direction. My tiny paws ran me past humans of all kinds, my ears back i was running so fast that i almost bumped into a few humans trying to get to my destination. *I just hope im not getting into trouble* i thought still running.
    ~~~~~~~~~@~~~~~~~~

thats all i can think of right now. maybe Dog can meet up with some one ^-^

I sat down in front of Sheena, my tail wagging slowly. "Some dog owner squealed to Animal Control that I was causing trouble. I lost them, but that guy with the net's gonna tell some friends of his and I'm really gonna be in trouble." My leg was burning from the pain. I licked it out of reflex.

"I think I'm gonna take another route home, but for now I think I'll stay with you guys until night falls, at least," I continued.
    Random Quote:

OOC-Ok

BIC-
    I nodded "Ok, you may stay. Anyways, I'm not afraid if they come. We can fight for our freedom. We stick together, right. That is what a pack does" I stopped "Guess I'm getting a bit ahead of myself". I lied down, wrapping my black and tan tail around my hind legs

I laid down, finally able to relax. But the relaxation ended when a scent aroused me. "Whoa, another fox! And she's coming this way!" I stuck my head out of the alleyway and noticed a fox pup running toward here as fast as her little legs could carry her.
    Random Quote:

Advanced Trainer

OOC: Sorry....have not been able to come online...@_____@

~~~~~~Loqiu~~~~~

I panted slightly.

Where is everyone?" I thought worriedly. I ran and ran in a panic, and was so relieved when I saw Sheena, Shirokiba
    and that fox whose name I could not recall. The fox was hurt. Sheena looked slightly worried.

"What are we going to do now?" I asked.

"We will stand by our injured comrade," she said. "If you do not want to, leave, but you will never ever be a member of this pack ever again."

I looked at her hurt. "You think I'll abandon someone just like that?" I whined. "I'll protect the fox. And the pup. Those men are just trouble."

~~~~

OOC: rather short.sorry.....

I sat up "Well, alright then, do what you must, I will not stand in your way of leaving or staying. That is your desicion" I looked up, sniffing "I will be at gaurd duty, making sure we won't have a little suprise attack" I ran not so far away, keeping my eyes open

Banned

Er.. so I guess I can just join in, right?

Name~ Shyai
    Species(either human, dog, or fox)~ Canine.
    Breed(if dog)~ Pitbull.
    Gender~ Female.
    Apearence~ Her entire pelt was a caramel brown, her nose the same color as well. Eyes are a darker brown. Numerous scars adorned her frame, and her left ear was tattered.
    Personality~ Shyai doesn't trust anyone but the members of her pack. She's known for attacking other dogs and humans for food. She had an abusiver owner for the first year of her life, before she escaped from her dirty confinements. She always holds a tough demeanor (spelling) and starts fights over the smallest problems. She does have a soft side, but only a few have seen it.
    Ranking Wanted(Alpha M/F, Beta M/f, Delta M/F, ZetaM/F, Gamma M/F, Omega M/F, Pup M/F)~ Delta Female

~[ Shyai

I shuffled through a pool of newly tossed garbage, brown nose avidly sniffing an inviting McDonalds cheeseburger wrapper that early morning. A small and naive child wandered towards me, curious look plastered on his face. He peered at me for a few moments, then questioned his busy mother.

"Mommy, why does the doggie have all-brown fur?" He reached out, trying to give my head a pat. I stiffened immediately, and a blood curdling growl escaped my thoart. In less than a second's notice, my jaws were wrapped around his outreached arm, my ears enjoying his deafening screams. The mother ran to my victim, calling for help while trying to pry her son from my grip.

I heard the calls of the other human more than a block away. It still made me wonder, how human beings were a top the food chain, yet they were so slow and stupid... I quickly released my grip from the bleeding arm and galloped into the nearest alley, twisting and dodging during my escape to confuse my common enemy. I dove under the fence of a private construction site, and met face to face with a small group of both dog and fox. I knew I was in their territory, but kept my head held high and eyes narrowed.

K, you're accepted

BIC-
    I watched the pitbull made it's Alpha stance(includes tail up high, staring, eyes narrow). Being taller, I raised my tail, and stood up high. I narrowed my eyes with a stare to show that I'm of a higher rank. I jumped on a trash can and howled "Who do you think you are trying to take my position in this pack?"

Kit
    ~~~~~

The pit bull glared at us while standing tall and trying to claim dominance. I had flashbacks of that unfortunate run-in with the junkyard pit bulls that left me with only 1 2/3 ears. But despite my urge to run, I knew that would be considered cowardice. I flattened my ears, narrowed my eyes, and growled to try to look as intimidating and fierce as possible.
    Random Quote:

Banned

~[ Shyai

Before jumping into battle (as I normally do), I took a minute to go over my situation. Behind me, a mob of humans were hunting me down, searching most of the city. It wasn't the humans I fear, but the weapons they carried ... I shuddered at the thought. In front of me, was a large german shepard and wild fox, the 'shepard apparently being the alpha.

Today was certainly not the day for confrontations. I lowered my head and placed slender tail between my hind legs. I trotted to the garbage can the alpha was standing on, and showed her a sign of respect, a simple nibble right under her maw. As I was about to let go of my grip, I gave a sharp and quick nip.. heh. I then sat on m' haunches and gave a quick and gruff bark to the fox, signaling that her fighting stance were no longer needed.

I jumped down, and lowered my tail to normol. I barked in a lower voice "Hello Bull Terrier( also called a pitbull). I am Sheena the German Shepherd, leader of the Rebel Dog Pack. Who might you be" I stood at gaurd

Banned

~~*~~~ Dog~~*~~

I stopped as i saw a pitt bull staring at the two other dogs and hide under the tall one, my fluffy tail between my back legs. I could hardly understand the bull looking dog as it growled at the two dogs i was with. I looked to my right and saw one dog that was the same size as me and pawed at it. "Hey!" I whispered in a little yelp. "Whats going on?" I asked twitching my ears.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Thats pretty much all i can write right now. post later ^.^

Banned

Can I join? Please? It's a bit late, I know...
    Name~ Luna
    Species(either human, dog, or fox)~ Dog
    Breed(if dog)~ Akita
    Gender~ Female
    Appearence~ like this:

But with a scar across he left eye.
    Personality~ Fierce to all who provoke her. But loyal to her allies too. Also rash and seldom thinks before seh acts.
    Ranking Wanted~ Delta female

Advanced Trainer

~~Loqiu~~~

It seemed that the strange dog was addressing me.

"What's going on?" he asked. I sat down on my haunches and scratched my ear. Oh no, am I getting fleas? I wondered to myself. Then I remembered what the dog had asked, and shrugged. "I don't know myself," I said lazily. "I think the pit bull was going to challenge us, and then she changed her mind, or something like that."

"Ah." The stranger said nothing else.

I shrugged again and stood up, waiting for someone to do something. I shook myself all over, and felt my beautiful coat swishing around.

~~~~~~

Ya, you are accepted. I like Akitas. It ain't too late to join up either

BIC-
    I still remained tall and at guard. Quickly I looked back at Dog. "Just a pit bull has come to the territory lands. Nothing too serious here". I turned again to Loqiu "It isn't bad to have fleas anyways. But it does make you a prime target to humans though"

OOC-
    I know it's short, but I'm a bit short on time

Banned

~~~~*Dog~~~*

"Pitbull? whats that? Is it a dog like me?" i asked the dogs i was with. The leader looked over, her ears twitching, "Its a type of dog, by the way...why do you call yourself a dog..your not even one." she asked scratching her ear. "Huh? im not? well i have ears like you ..and a tail,but im really not sure because i never knew my family." i whimpered drooping my soft ears down. "Well, even if im not a dog..um can i stay with you guys...i havent eaten in two days and i cant get around here really well." i asked very causiously.