Thread: The 6-Million Dollar Pokéman! - Pokémon Pick n Mix! (sign-ups)

why wub woo Moderator

Default The 6-Million Dollar Pokéman! - Pokémon Pick n Mix! (sign-ups)

The Story

Alright boys, we have the technology to rebuild this man...we just don't want to spend a lot of cash...

I love that quote from Family Guy just before you see Peter running down the roading with a monocle for an eye, a rake for an arm and a plunger for one leg and a trash-can for another. But that's not important...

An experiment to mix man with pokémon 1 year ago was a mess. A man who volunteered to be the first hybrid, or Pokéman went insane as he was mixed with various psychic pokémon. He went about the world destroying what he saw fit (which was everything) and making the world a dire place to live in. The population of the PokéWorld has been decimated and the only people who still stand up to threats are the Gym Leaders. Scientists have now learnt the error of their ways and are now giving the Gym Leaders the chance to become one with their pokémon and defeat this terror once and for all. They agreed.

The World

The evil pokéman, known only as Psy, mysteriously disappeared, although his evil has infected the world that what remains of it is anarchy. Trainers go around in gangs with what loyal pokémon are left, as wild pokémon have become much more aggressive. As technology also took a bad hit, people have taken to primitive melee weapons for protection, such as swords and maces.

The Story Continued

The Gym Leaders are being sent on a quest : to gather the 8 Pokémopolis Artifacts scattered across the islands and bring them to the Ruins of Alph. There, legend says that a wish will be granted, and their wish is to restore the world to normal.

The Form

Since the more complex types could lead to insanity, the scientists are only letting the following types be merged with their masters :

Bug (taken)
    Steel (taken)
    Electric (taken)
    Ice
    Plant
    Water (taken)
    Fire (taken)
    Normal (taken)
    Flying (taken)
    Dragon (taken)
    Fighting
    Rock/Ground (taken)

With the Pokéman, only the head is human. Also, both arms have to be the same pokémon, not one of two different. The same applies to legs. No legendary parts either. Also, if you choose a part of a pokémon which is a dual-type (i.e. exeggcute = grass/psychic) and you chose grass element, then you can only use grass attacked with it. And NO RUBY AND SAPPHIRE POKÉMON! If the game isn't out yet in England (where I live ) then you can't have the pokémon in it.

Name :
    Personality :
    Looks :
    Element :
    Pokémon : (arms, legs, tail, wings, body, ears, hair)
    Weapon : (only one, keep it primitive but it can be powered up with your element. If this is the case, explain how please)
    Other :

Mine :

Name : Darius Hunter
    Personality : Friendly to those he knows but his trust is hard-earned. He can sometimes be immature and cocky but is a good tactician when he needs to be. He isn't afraid to get into a scrap and is quite stubborn. Doesn't like to be led around.
    Looks : His face is tanned and he has brown eyes. He always seems to wear a suspicious yet friendly smile and a slight frown. Has small black scars on his cheeks. He has one sword holder on his back too.
    Element : Fire
    Pokémon : Arms : Charizard
    Legs : Rapidash (hind legs only)
    Tail : Charmeleon
    Wings : Charizard
    Body : Magmar
    Ears : Flareon
    Hair : Rapidash
    Weapon : A Long Sword which can become a Flaming Sword at will. The sword has a Red Dragon jewel engraved at the base of the blade on each side.
    Other : Nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Vulpix
    You have turned my vacation thread into a discussion about Heald's balls. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Banned

Default Let's give this a shot.

Name: Lorelei Malfoy

Personality: Loves animals. Kind, caring, nice. Can get bitchy at times, and tends to often get sassy to someone when she gets a grudge against that person. Has an extremely strong streak of obstinacy, courageous, fun-loving. Often jumps to conclusions and has a short temper. Determined, outgoing. She can be a big flirt, but she knows how far she should go. She can sometimes push her luck, and never gives things a chance sometimes.

Looks: Blonde hair to shoulders. Blue eyes. Slender, tall, pretty. Athletic, agile. Tanned skin. Wears a silver necklace with a horse on it. She has a small tatoo on her lower back of a yellow star in purple and blue flames. She wears a black halter top.

Element: Normal

Pokémon: She has the lower body of a Stantler, like a Centaur, and a normal horse-tail. She has Pidgeot wings, but they can only take her about twelve feet from the ground due to her Stantler body. Other than that, she has a normal torso and arms and head.

Weapon: Her wonderful hooves >=)

Other: Nah…

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

can't post now, but i reserve steel!
    The Wheel of Time turns and Ages come and go.
    What was, what will be, and what is may yet fall under the Shadow
    Let the dragon once again ride on the winds of time.

A serious brain-f*** Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Name : Sam Omaras
    Personality : At most times he's a jerk, but he has a sensitive side too. If you get to see it. He's not very open to people but on rare occassions does open up to someone as long as he both trusts and respects them. He's one of those people who leaps before he looks but when he takes the time to actually think ahead he can come up with amazing and tactical plans.
    Looks : He has bright blonde hair that's very short and spiked slightly. He also has sea blue eyes. He's about 5'8 and wears a black t-shirt with jeans and dark coloured trainers. (Usually blue or black)
    Element : Electric
    Pokémon : arms: Pichu
    legs: Pikachu
    tail: Amphoras
    wings: None
    body: Pikachu
    ears: Pichu
    hair: Raichu
    Weapon : Only his powerful electric attacks
    Other : None
    WANTED:

One signature.
    Experience preferred although training will be provided.
    Witty slogans only, please.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

why wub woo Moderator

Lorelei : No problems!

kalad1 : Reserved.

Samchu : Sorry, but it is either non-legendary wings or no wings, so Zapdos will have to go.
    You have turned my vacation thread into a discussion about Heald's balls. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Name: Ryu Gilgamesh
    Personality: very nice that's for sure but isn't very social. The only person he talks to is Lorelei. Enjoys attacking enemies from the air.
    Appearance: Has long red hair and blue eyes. He wears a red and black outfit.
    Element: Bug
    Pokemon:
    Arms: Beedrill
    Legs: Pinsir
    Tail: Yanma
    Wings: Butterfree
    Body: Scyther
    Ears: n/a
    Hair: n/a
    Weapon: His two stingers on his arms
    Other: n/a
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

why wub woo Moderator

Accepted!

Banned

Name : Alex Rodrigez
    Personality : Mute ever since fusion
    Looks : Dragonite with human face
    Element : Dragon
    Pokémon : Dragonite
    Weapon : A blue sword that can blaze with power
    Other : Nope

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Ok, I'll give this a shot, but if it gets too boring don't expect me to post

~Name : Arnen
    ~Age : 12 (it worked for Bugsy...)
    ~Gender : Female
    ~Personality : Shy and quiet around most people, and has a sarcastic sense of humor.
    ~Looks : Blue hair (w00t!), blue-green-grey eyes that look like pools of water if you stare into them, wears a blue top and khaki cargos with white shoes.
    ~Element : Water
    ~Pokémon :
    -Arms: Blastoise
    -Legs: Feraligatr
    -Tail: Dewgong
    -Wings: Seadra (large enough to allow flight)
    -Body: Golduck
    -Ears: Kingdra (yeah, those things)
    -Hair: Vaporeon (that fin thingy)
    ~Weapon : A bow with a very large quiver and silver-tipped arrows.
    ~Other : None.
    Yeah, I can break necks with my mind.

Default HeRe I CoMe!

***Darned Nabooru23! I wanted Water. Oh well, it's ok. I'll take another element.***

Name : Hades

Personality : An altruic, intelligent person who is quick to think before he acts, is extremely loyal, and will fight to the death for his closest family and friends.

Looks : A bold, strapping, confident look. Mysterious black eyes accompanied by arched black eyebrows, a long broad nose, and medium sized lips. His hair is black and medium length.

Element : GROUND

Pokémon : He has the body and tail of a Tyranitar, the legs and ears of Rhydon, the arms of NidoKing, and the wings of Aerodactyl. The wings are folded neatly between the plates of Tyranitar's back when not in use.

Weapon : An ancient staff with three rows of spikes at one end accompanied by an attached swinging MACE. The bottom of the staff is X'ed (or sits) onto four slots of spikes that retract into the staff when it's in use.

Other : Hades can summon the earth to move and shift at his leisure. He carries his staff on his back when it's not in use. Despite his gargantuan size, Hades can take to the air utilizing Aerodactyl's wings and can move at amazing speeds. (Hey! I'm no Pigeot, but if Dragonite can move, so can I! hahaha)!

Banned

No RS pokemon? lol dang, there goes Bashamo

Name : Falkner(no, not THE Falkner) Skye
    Personality : He is very free and kind, always ready to help someone with a problem. He is mostly care-free and nice. He admires Loreleis grace with her wings
    Looks : Tall, with dark hair and eyes, and kind of handsome.
    Element : Flying
    Pokémon : Arms- Charizards long, clawed arms, Head - normal head, but he can sprout Gyarados fins. Body - Dragonites strong, graceful form, legs - Dodrios chicken' legs with serious speed, Wings - Pidgeots wings on his back. Eyes - Golbats malicious glare. Hair - his normal hair, with Pidgeotto's crest mixed in.
    Weapon : A strong Falchion, with a wing guard above the hilt.
    Other : He seems to have feelings for Lorelei.

If we're allowed 2...then I reserve fighting o.o;;

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Name: goes by Kalad
    Personality:cunning in battle, but open and friendly with those who don't try to kill him.
    Looks:about 5'6", blonde hair and blue eyes. wears jeans and a pocket tee underneath a trench coat.
    elementteel
    Parts: Legscizor
    Torso, shoulders, and upper armscizor
    Wingskarmory
    Tailteelix
    weapon:a bladed whip
    other: none for now.
    The Wheel of Time turns and Ages come and go.
    What was, what will be, and what is may yet fall under the Shadow
    Let the dragon once again ride on the winds of time.

why wub woo Moderator

All accepted except Muffin because he thought about R/S

Seriously, all accepted, and Muffin, if no one else takes fighting then you can have him when the RPG starts.

Da'an, however, a minor fault :

The reason Dragonite can fly at amazing speed is because he isn't made of rock, which is basically what Hades is. I'll allow him to fly but not at AMAZING speed.

Default Dearest HealdPK

*** OH! I know...I know..I know...Thanks for lettin' him fly though! I appreciate it. ***

I can't wait to sit on something! LoL hahahahah

-Da'An

Banned

I'd also like to point out Aerodactyl and Tyranitar are Rock types. Not Ground.

why wub woo Moderator

...I knew that, I was testing YOU Mike!

Da'an, he makes a good point. Change your pokémon please as ground and rock are two different types which have nothing in common whatsoever.

Default GrOuNd To RoCk!

I can be ROCK instead of GROUND than.

-Da'An

Banned

But Nidoking is ground...

And you're part Nidoking so...

Default Jeez Lewezz People!

***** Oh the silliness! *****

Fine, than can I be both ROCK and GROUND???!!! After all, they are both pretty much similar.

-Da'An

why wub woo Moderator

...fine, rock and ground together. Accepted.