Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center v.2 (Mod Approved by LV and N98)

Survivor of the Sheikah Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Default The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center v.2 (Mod Approved by LV and N98)

Originally posted by Faithless

Jay

You ignore those and continue searching at the lake. In the water, you can see a heard of Remoraid swim by a Shellder. What would you like to do?
    (Sigh)Keep going....
    Sheik
    My Adopted Pokemon

"I've been waiting for you...
    Hero of Time..."

"The flow of time is always cruel...
    Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it...
    A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days..."

"Time passes, people move...
    Like a river's flow, it never ends...
    A childish mind will turn to noble ambition...
    Young love will become deep affection...
    The clear water's surface reflects growth..."

Default The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center v.2 (Mod Approved by LV and N98)

You send out Combusken to get the back pack back off Mankey. It uses an Ember, and that's enough to make the Mankey squeal and run like mad. You retrieve your gear, but suddenly, you notice a Machoke looking at you from the dark side of the room. What would you like to do?
    Eastern cavern
    I will slink past it and continue on

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Himo

You send Poliwhirl and Vaporeon to ask the Clamperl if it would like to join, but he refuses, as it just sits there in imprisonment. The Poliwhirl and Vaporeon ask the Totodile if it would like to join, but as soon as it was asked it flees quickly in the water. What are you going to do now? Chase him or something else.

CobaltDragon

You throw your Lure ball at one of the Gyarados, one catches your eye, as she goes in. The ball shakes, and shakes, and the light slowly fades as you become ecstatic over your new captee. Congratulations!
    "How is that possible? But ... I ... hmph, nevermind. Very good work. You seem like a strong trainer. Is there anything else you'd like to know about?" The Feraligatr asks you. Well, is there anything you'd like to ask him?
    Gyarados (F) Level 10

Amy

You send out Mirage and ask her to transform into a Kangaskhan. She nods and her shape slowly change. The other Kangaskhan are able to catch up and they finally meet with Mirage. but unfortunately the Kangaskhan become really angry... looks like these Kangaskhan aren't fooled so easily. They use countless Body Slams on Mirage, as she becomes really hurt. You can't bare to see your own captee get hurt, so you bring her back, then the Kangaskhan are ready resume their rampage towards you and Miltank who still appears to be lying on the ground. They charge at a rapid pace, as all you can do is comfort the bruised Miltank, when suddenly you see Steve arrive!! What would you both like to do?

Rachel

You and Cubone and Marowak continue in search of a Flygon. Still heading in the direction, you are yet to come across any. However, you see a Mudkip and a Lunatone battling to the side. What would youl like to do?

Discothéque

Asking the Smoochum if they've seen any of those Pokémon you mentioned, they all point into the next room. You thank them and continue along. In the next room, you notice two Absol in the corner of the room. What would you like to do?

Ultimate Charizard

You walk over to the ghostly noise in the dark part of the room, and you soon enough identify the cry as a Gengar! However, you don't see him anywhere. You get your Charmeleon to enhance the flame to brighten the room even more, he does so, and then you notice three Gengar that are ready to use Shadow Ball!! What are you going to do?

Nikolai

Sending out Staryu, you ask it to use Thunder on the Cloyster. In a matter of seconds, Staryu sends a massive bolt at electricity at the Cloyster, as both him and the river become electricuted. The Cloyster gets ready to attack with a rage. What are you going to do now?

Jay

You continue to walk alongside the lake. Soon enough, you come across another Pokémon encounter, which appears to be a Huntail and a Mudkip swimming in the water. What would you like to do now?

Tiamat

You carefully walk away from the Machoke as you continue to walk around the east caverns. Walking into a few of the following rooms, you notice a Hitmontop spinning whilst a Tyrogue is watching while sitting on a rock. What would you like to do?

Banned

Originally posted by Faitheless
    Himo

You send Poliwhirl and Vaporeon to ask the Clamperl if it would like to join, but he refuses, as it just sits there in imprisonment. The Poliwhirl and Vaporeon ask the Totodile if it would like to join, but as soon as it was asked it flees quickly in the water. What are you going to do now? Chase him or something else
    Lake

Looks like it wants to do things the hard way. I chase after it.

Well one thing im not is a Chicken, and i really want a Gengar... Ill leave Charmeleon out and release Croconaw and Marshtomp.

Use Flamethrower(Taught to Charmeleon as TM) and Surf (taught onto Croconaw and Marshtomp)

Once they are weak release Bulbasaur and use his Sleep Powder.

Use an Ultra ball to catch one of the Gengar and then Run.

Afterworld ~ Chapter 2 | Blood Bowl ~ Chapter 3
    If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Banned

CobaltDragon

You throw your Lure ball at one of the Gyarados, one catches your eye, as she goes in. The ball shakes, and shakes, and the light slowly fades as you become ecstatic over your new captee. Congratulations!
    "How is that possible? But ... I ... hmph, nevermind. Very good work. You seem like a strong trainer. Is there anything else you'd like to know about?" The Feraligatr asks you. Well, is there anything you'd like to ask him?
    Gyarados (F) Level 10
    <lake>

Woo Hoo! I ask him how he made those Gyarados appear, thank him then bid farewell to him as I would like to go to the Desert now

Cool Trainer

[color=azalea][center]

Jay

You continue to walk alongside the lake. Soon enough, you come across another Pokémon encounter, which appears to be a Huntail and a Mudkip swimming in the water. What would you like to do now?
    I release Mushu, my Bagon, to ask them where I could find a Milotic. I then ask the Mudkip if he'd like to join my party.
    Sheik
    My Adopted Pokemon

Hero of Time..."

Banned

Rachel

You and Cubone and Marowak continue in search of a Flygon. Still heading in the direction, you are yet to come across any. However, you see a Mudkip and a Lunatone battling to the side. What would youl like to do?
    (Desert)

We'll quietly walk past the fighting pair. Don't want to disturb them.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Himo

Deciding to go "the hard way", you chase the Totodile as quickly as you can. Unfortunately, it's older brother, Croconaw, gets in the way and the Totodile hastily escapes. The Croconaw is acting in a huge rage. What are you going to do?

Ultimate Charizard

lol I love that chicken part

Sending out Charmeleon, Croconaw and Marshtomp, they each attack the Gengar. Charmeleon starts by sending a huge blaze of fire burning at the Gengar as they stop their Shadow Ball attacks and each of them use a Curse on everyone. You better act quick! All of them feel the energy hastily draining away at them - You ask for a Surf attack by Croconaw and Marshtomp. They both nod, and they send a massive amount of hydro streaking right at all the Gengar - One of them disappears because he can't handle it anymore. Pulling back all the Pokémon you currently have out except Charmeleon to provide light, you send out Bulbasaur and ask for a Sleep Powder. He nods and sends spores at both Gengar that makes them fall asleep. You throw the Ultra Ball at one of them, she is absorbed into the ball. It shakes and shakes, as the light slowly fades you smile as you've caught your friendly ghost type Pokémon. Congratulations! You run out of the room to get away from the other Gengar in case he wakes up. What would you like to do now?

Gengar (F) Level 12

CobaltDragon

"How did you make those Gyarados appear?" you ask the Feraligatr.
    "I trained them myself - I put you to the test and you came out well in the end. I analyze Pokémon as a hobby. Say... would you like me to join you in your quest in the desert? It isn't like I have anything better to do. I give real good advice sometimes... but if you prefer not to then that's cool." Would you like to accept his offer?

Jay

You walk up to the Mudkip and ask if he has seen any Milotic around.
    "No I haven't, but I've seen many Feebas in the lakes. I'm not saying there aren't any Milotic, but it's very rare to find one."
    "Cool" you respond with a smirk. "Would you care to join me on my search?"
    "No thanks i'm kinda getting busy for a race. The direction in where the Feebas lake is just a little north. I hope you have luck on your side."
    "Well thanks for your help."
    What would you like to do now?

Rachel

You let those Pokémon go, as you and your companions continue along to the Flygon. Finally you see two Flygon that are screeching at eachother. It looks like they're having a fight. You get puppy-eyed as you think you've finally found what you've been looking for. You quickly speed up the pace in case they fly away, but suddenly you notice a Vibrava that stops you. What are you going to do?

Banned

Rachel

You let those Pokémon go, as you and your companions continue along to the Flygon. Finally you see two Flygon that are screeching at eachother. It looks like they're having a fight. You get puppy-eyed as you think you've finally found what you've been looking for. You quickly speed up the pace in case they fly away, but suddenly you notice a Vibrava that stops you. What are you going to do?
    (Desert)

I'll send my Seviper, Basilisk out to use a simple Wrap on the Vibrava, just to hold it still. In case the Flygon try to escape, I'll send my Salamence to fly after them and slash one of them with a Dragon Claw in a desperate attempt. XD If one of the Flygons laid on the ground after my Salamence's attack, I'll have my Arbok, Loki use a Wrap on that one to keep from escaping. Then, my Mightyena, Akuji will use an Odor Sleuth to check if the Flygon is indeed a Flygon. If the Flygon we got is an ebil Ditto and the other Flygon is nearby then we'll repeat the process on that one too. XD (i.e. Dieu using Dragon Claw to bring it on the ground, Loki using Wrap to stop escape and Akuji use Odor Sleuth to make sure it is indeed a Flygon).

Whoo, that's alot. x.o

Banned

CobaltDragon

"How did you make those Gyarados appear?" you ask the Feraligatr.
    "I trained them myself - I put you to the test and you came out well in the end. I analyze Pokémon as a hobby. Say... would you like me to join you in your quest in the desert? It isn't like I have anything better to do. I give real good advice sometimes... but if you prefer not to then that's cool." Would you like to accept his offer?
    <lake>

Yes! I accept his offer as my advisor and we both head off to the desert

Banned

Himo

Deciding to go "the hard way", you chase the Totodile as quickly as you can. Unfortunately, it's older brother, Croconaw, gets in the way and the Totodile hastily escapes. The Croconaw is acting in a huge rage. What are you going to do?
    Lake

Blast!! Oh well.
    I tell Poliwhirl to use Hypnosis on the Crockonaw, if it doesnt fall asleep i want Poliwhirl to use ice punch on it. I also tell Vaporeon to use Tackle and flank it from the side.

Questions: Does it cost anything to release a CC Pokemon? Also, can you release Pokemon from PA here (since that's all I have)? And last, how much is a CCP to a PA point?

Ill continue in this area, still a few more that im looking for.

If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Banned

Discothéque

Asking the Smoochum if they've seen any of those Pokémon you mentioned, they all point into the next room. You thank them and continue along. In the next room, you notice two Absol in the corner of the room. What would you like to do?
    North Caverns

I'll toss my Master Ball at one of the Absols.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Rachel

Okay here I go ^^

Sending out your Seviper, you order him to use a Wrap on the Vibrava. He does so, jumps at him and pulls the Vibrava to the ground in case it can't do anything. You then lay your eyes on the Flygon, as you send out Dieu (hope I spelt that right x.x) to go and slash at one of the Flygon with a Dragon Claw. Flying speedily they are yet to see Dieu until it's too late, and the Flygon's hard skin is scarred by the powerful attack of the claw. The other one quickly flies away into the desert, crying desperately. You then send out your Arbok and order him to use a Wrap on the Flygon to see that it won't escape - Using the most powerful wrap it can use to hold the Flygon on the floor appears to be working, as it tries desperately to break free. Then you send out your Mightyena to check if it really is a Flygon by using Odor Slueth, and it identifies it as a real Flygon!! Now what are you going to do?

CobaltDragon

"Yes!! I accept your offer. Now let's head off to the desert together."
    "Sounds good, glad you considered it." the Feraligatr responds, as you resume your adventure in the desert.
    When you first arrive in the desert, you can see an Aerodactly surrounded by a few Lileep.
    "Hmm... the Aerodactyl appears to be level 15ish, and the Lileep are no more than a bunch of level 5s... if that helps with your decision" the Feraligatr nicely points out.

Himo

You ask Poliwhirl to use Hypnosis on the Croconaw in a rage of anger that it let the Totodile get away. Poliwhirl nods and sends a bunch of hypnotic waves straight at the Croconaw, and he happens to have fallen asleep! What would you like to do now?

Rambunctious Jamirus

No it doesn't cost anything to disown Captured Pokémon here. Yes you may release PA Pokémon here, but you may keep the ones you want if you so desire, you just don't get the Master Ball if you decide to keep at least one. And all the APs you once had are all turned into CCPs. So 1 AP = 1 CCP

Ultimate Charizard

You continue to walk around in the North Caverns for more Pokémon since it seems a Gengar isn't enough to fulfil your needs here. You search the following room a little bit - Then you notice a Haunter and a Misdreavus roaming around the room, not noticing you as of yet. What would you like to do?

Discothéque

You toss your only Master Ball at one of the Absols. He is absorbed and caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Absol (M) Level 8

Keep Going, already got all the Ghost i need.....

Id like to let out Gengar however, since shes from around here she may be able to track me an Umbreon.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Banned

Himo

You ask Poliwhirl to use Hypnosis on the Croconaw in a rage of anger that it let the Totodile get away. Poliwhirl nods and sends a bunch of hypnotic waves straight at the Croconaw, and he happens to have fallen asleep! What would you like to do now?
    Lake

Score. Ill use a lureball on it. Whether i catch it or not i would like to move to the river.

Banned

Discothéque

You toss your only Master Ball at one of the Absols. He is absorbed and caught. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Absol (M) Level 8
    North Caverns

Whoo! I'll go to the River now, by the means of Fire and Ice!

Banned

Rachel

Okay here I go ^^

Sending out your Seviper, you order him to use a Wrap on the Vibrava. He does so, jumps at him and pulls the Vibrava to the ground in case it can't do anything. You then lay your eyes on the Flygon, as you send out Dieu (hope I spelt that right x.x) to go and slash at one of the Flygon with a Dragon Claw. Flying speedily they are yet to see Dieu until it's too late, and the Flygon's hard skin is scarred by the powerful attack of the claw. The other one quickly flies away into the desert, crying desperately. You then send out your Arbok and order him to use a Wrap on the Flygon to see that it won't escape - Using the most powerful wrap it can use to hold the Flygon on the floor appears to be working, as it tries desperately to break free. Then you send out your Mightyena to check if it really is a Flygon by using Odor Slueth, and it identifies it as a real Flygon!! Now what are you going to do?
    (Desert)

YAYE! A plan of mind actually worked!! ^__^!! *dances XD*And yes, you spelled Dieu's name right

Now Loki, keep that hold of the Flygon. Don't let him/her get away! Use a Sludge Bomb to weaken it more. It probably took some good damage alright from the Dragon Claw earlier so I think that'll do. I'll toss the Ultra Ball at the pretty Flygon. *crosses fingers

[Amy

You send out Mirage and ask her to transform into a Kangaskhan. She nods and her shape slowly change. The other Kangaskhan are able to catch up and they finally meet with Mirage. but unfortunately the Kangaskhan become really angry... looks like these Kangaskhan aren't fooled so easily. They use countless Body Slams on Mirage, as she becomes really hurt. You can't bare to see your own captee get hurt, so you bring her back, then the Kangaskhan are ready resume their rampage towards you and Miltank who still appears to be lying on the ground. They charge at a rapid pace, as all you can do is comfort the bruised Miltank, when suddenly you see Steve arrive!! What would you both like to do??
    Well, like I said, send out a few pokes, have Spooky(Gengar) try to Hypnosis the Kangaskhan, then Dynamic punch, have Ryu(Raichu) try to Thunder wave, then Dynamic punch as many as he can, Salazar(Bagon) use Dragon Rage, and Leviathon(Flygon) use Sand Tomb!!
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

Banned

CobaltDragon

"Yes!! I accept your offer. Now let's head off to the desert together."
    "Sounds good, glad you considered it." the Feraligatr responds, as you resume your adventure in the desert.
    When you first arrive in the desert, you can see an Aerodactly surrounded by a few Lileep.
    "Hmm... the Aerodactyl appears to be level 15ish, and the Lileep are no more than a bunch of level 5s... if that helps with your decision" the Feraligatr nicely points out.
    <Desert>

Tempting.... but I just want to continue on looking

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Ultimate Charizard

Sending out Gengar, you ask if he knows where any Umbreon are.
    "All the dark Pokémon are in the back of the caverns. Would you like to head there? I can show you" He responds. But suddenly you see a Kadabra ready to use a Psybeam at you and your Gengar! What are you going to do?

Himo

You shoot a Lure Ball at the Croconaw. He is absorbed into the ball. It shakes and shakes, and is quite an easy catch. Congratulations. You continue your adventure at the river, and you first notice a Staryu and a Goldeen swimming in the water. What would you like to do now?

Croconaw (M) Level 10

Discothéque

You head to the river after your Absol capture. Walking around the river you cannot see any Pokémon around yet. Suddenly, you hear a rustling in the bushes over to the side, and a Gyarados comes charging for you! Oh no, what are you going to do?

Rachel

Asking Loki to use a Sludge Bomb on the Flygon, he does so and the Flygon is surprisingly still able to dodge the move, as droplets of sludge drop on to his face. As he tries to shake it off, you throw the Ultra Ball at him, and he is absorbed into the ball. It shakes, and shakes, but the Flygon was still able to break free. He appears to be swiftly flying away! What are you going to do now??

Steve

You send out the Pokémon you said you'd send out (which apparently I was not notified of) as you ask Spooky to Hypnosis the Kangaskhan, but only two fall asleep. The others are still charging for you, Amy and Miltank. Sending out your Raichu, you ask him to use Thunder Wave. Nodding, he uses all of his power to try and paralyze every one of the remaining Kangaskhan, and is successful! He then Dynamicpunches all of them to the ground in a rage of fury, as they all fall to the ground, admitting defeat. You comfort Amy, but the Miltank is still bruised from the fall and is struggling to get up. Is there anything you would you like to do to help?

CobaltDragon

"Let's continue looking"
    "Sure"

Walking around a bit more, you can see a Donphan and a Phanpy sleeping in the sand. They appear to be really exhausted from the blazing heat the sun has to offer. What would you care to do?

Banned

Discothéque

You head to the river after your Absol capture. Walking around the river you cannot see any Pokémon around yet. Suddenly, you hear a rustling in the bushes over to the side, and a Gyarados comes charging for you! Oh no, what are you going to do?
    River

I'm going to run as fast as I can bloody go, of course! Hopefully escape and find some different Pokémon.

Banned

Rachel

Asking Loki to use a Sludge Bomb on the Flygon, he does so and the Flygon is surprisingly still able to dodge the move, as droplets of sludge drop on to his face. As he tries to shake it off, you throw the Ultra Ball at him, and he is absorbed into the ball. It shakes, and shakes, but the Flygon was still able to break free. He appears to be swiftly flying away! What are you going to do now??
    (Desert)

I'll send Dieu to fly after it then strike it again with his Dragon Claw. Then, I'll have Loki AND Basilisk use a Wrap on it. Afterwards, I'll toss a Heavy Ball at it.

Steve

You send out the Pokémon you said you'd send out (which apparently I was not notified of) as you ask Spooky to Hypnosis the Kangaskhan, but only two fall asleep. The others are still charging for you, Amy and Miltank. Sending out your Raichu, you ask him to use Thunder Wave. Nodding, he uses all of his power to try and paralyze every one of the remaining Kangaskhan, and is successful! He then Dynamicpunches all of them to the ground in a rage of fury, as they all fall to the ground, admitting defeat. You comfort Amy, but the Miltank is still bruised from the fall and is struggling to get up. Is there anything you would you like to do to help??
    Meadow

Sorry, i thought it said who, no matter, now, let's have my Glalie carefully put a little ice on Miltank's bruise, have Raichu,Gengar,Bagon,Flygon try to help it up, and back to it's herd.
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

[color=azalea]Amy

You send out Mirage and ask her to transform into a Kangaskhan. She nods and her shape slowly change. The other Kangaskhan are able to catch up and they finally meet with Mirage. but unfortunately the Kangaskhan become really angry... looks like these Kangaskhan aren't fooled so easily. They use countless Body Slams on Mirage, as she becomes really hurt. You can't bare to see your own captee get hurt, so you bring her back, then the Kangaskhan are ready resume their rampage towards you and Miltank who still appears to be lying on the ground. They charge at a rapid pace, as all you can do is comfort the bruised Miltank, when suddenly you see Steve arrive!! What would you both like to do?

[Steve

You send out the Pokémon you said you'd send out (which apparently I was not notified of) as you ask Spooky to Hypnosis the Kangaskhan, but only two fall asleep. The others are still charging for you, Amy and Miltank. Sending out your Raichu, you ask him to use Thunder Wave. Nodding, he uses all of his power to try and paralyze every one of the remaining Kangaskhan, and is successful! He then Dynamicpunches all of them to the ground in a rage of fury, as they all fall to the ground, admitting defeat. You comfort Amy, but the Miltank is still bruised from the fall and is struggling to get up. Is there anything you would you like to do to help?
    /color][/center]
    Meadow

Wow, before i could reply he helped with all the kangaskhan. I'll thank Steve. Then I'll ask the Miltanks if she has a heard nearby. If she does, I'll ak her to point the direction where she last saw them then I will send Zephyr my pidgeotto out to search for them.

Edited in Steve's section too because he is helping me ^^
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

[color=azalea]
    Rambunctious Jamirus

No it doesn't cost anything to disown Captured Pokémon here. Yes you may release PA Pokémon here, but you may keep the ones you want if you so desire, you just don't get the Master Ball if you decide to keep at least one. And all the APs you once had are all turned into CCPs. So 1 AP = 1 CCP
    Okay, that's all I needed to know.

I would like to release Sickles the Scyther, Grounder the Sandslash, and Cupid the Larvitar.

Sickles, L.15, Male, Quick Attack, Leer, Counter, Focus Energy, Fury Cutter, Pursuit

Grounder, L.11, Male, Scratch, Defense Curl, Metal Claw, Sand-Attack

Cupid, L.11, Male, Bite, Leer, Ancient Power, Sandstorm, Earthquake

*waves goodbye as they leave*

Now, I'd like to go to the Desert with my Typhlosion (if it's all right to use a PA here), Arashi. And I have no idea what PokeBalls I have.

Banned

CobaltDragon

"Let's continue looking"
    "Sure"

Walking around a bit more, you can see a Donphan and a Phanpy sleeping in the sand. They appear to be really exhausted from the blazing heat the sun has to offer. What would you care to do?
    ^^ I go up to them and ask them If they need any help because they look so exhausted. I offer them a drink of water

Cool Trainer

Jay

You walk up to the Mudkip and ask if he has seen any Milotic around.
    "No I haven't, but I've seen many Feebas in the lakes. I'm not saying there aren't any Milotic, but it's very rare to find one."
    "Cool" you respond with a smirk. "Would you care to join me on my search?"
    "No thanks i'm kinda getting busy for a race. The direction in where the Feebas lake is just a little north. I hope you have luck on your side."
    "Well thanks for your help."
    "Ok, thanks. Maybe if I see you again, you can join my team. " I told the Mudkip. I headed north to where the Feebas swarm was said to be located.
    Sheik
    My Adopted Pokemon

Hero of Time..."

Kadabra......nice, Well lets try the usual tactic.

Gengar use Shadowball as many times as nessecary to weaken it and then we will go for the Sleep Powder with Bulbasaur.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Banned

Himo

You shoot a Lure Ball at the Croconaw. He is absorbed into the ball. It shakes and shakes, and is quite an easy catch. Congratulations. You continue your adventure at the river, and you first notice a Staryu and a Goldeen swimming in the water. What would you like to do now?

Croconaw (M) Level 10

River

Ill keep looking around.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Forgot once again.... Everyone gets one of each ball, except a master ball! So thats a: Pokeball, Great Ball, Ultra Ball, Lure Ball, Stun Ball, Heavy Ball, Crystal Ball, and Fast Ball!

Originally Posted By Jay

Matt

You decide to send out your Flygon to attack the Dewgong. Umm.. well you can't bite a Dewgong in the water if you're on land, and even if it will hurt your poor Flygon, you order it to Bite it still, so it dives in, and does so - Scaring the Qwilfish and Luvdisc off. The Dewgong counters back with an Ice Beam that affects your Flygon even more... Unfortunately, your Flygon can only be under water so long since it is affecting it very much, it is able to only get in one Faint Attack on the Dewgong before it must resurface, so it does so, and quickly gets out of the water, panting and panting from the harsh cold of the Ice Beam and the water itself. The Dewgong surfaces and is very mad at you, but you decide to throw the Ultra Ball anyway, and it is absorbed, as it shakes, and shakes, it is finally caught, as your new Dewgong in the Pokè Ball safely floats on top of the water. Congratulations!

Dewgong (M) Level 14
    <Lake>

Dewgong - Headbutt, Growl, Icy Wind, Aurora Beam, Blizzard, Toxic.

I'll go to the Desert now.

~*~

Jay

You point and laugh at the Murkrow and Natu and walk on. Ya know, that wasn't very nice >. Anyway, you walk on in the forest. It starts to get really shady for some reason. You look up to see some Butterfree, Togetic, and Ledybas flying above you. What do you do?

Discothéque

You run as fast as you can to get away from that pokemon. Finally, you get away from it and you start to look for some other pokemon. It isn't long until you see a Walrein swimming in the water. What do you do?

Rachel

You call out Dieu to fly over that Flygon to use Dragon Claw. Dieu flies over the Flygon and slashes it with its claws. Flygon yells in pain as the claws go through it. Your two snake pokemon slither over towards Flygon and wraps around it. You then throw a Heavy Ball at Flygon. It is absorbed into the ball. It shakes a few moments and then stops. You caught a Flygon!! Congrats! What would you like to do next?

Flygon (F) Lv. 20

Steve

You tell your Glalie to put some ice on that Miltank. It does so then you tell your pokemon to carry it back to its herd. But wait. Amy asks it to point towards its heard. She calls out her Pidgeotto so it can follow your pokemon so she can find the herd. Your pokemon bring it to its herd with the Pidgeotto not too far behind. Well you brought it back to its herd. The other Miltanks thank you. What do you do?

Amy

You ask the Miltank if it will point to its herd. It does so and you call out your Pidgeotto to follow Steve's pokemon. You run behind your Pidgeotto so it wouldn't get that far in front of you. When you finally catch up, the Miltank is in its herd again. What do you do?

Rambunctious Jamirus
    The pokeballs that you have are as follows: Pokeball, Great Ball, Ultra Ball, Lure Ball, Stun Ball, Heavy Ball, Crystal Ball, and Fast Ball. So right now the amount you have are: Pokeball X4, Great Ball X2, Ultra Ball X2, Lure Ball X2, Stun Ball X2, Heavy Ball X2, Crystal Ball X2, and Fast Ball X2. I hope that helps!

You go into the desert. Apon entering you see a Magenton just floating around. What do you do?

CobaltDragon

You go up to them and ask them if they need help. They nod and you offer them a drink of water. They start slurping the water down. Looks like you really helped them! Then the ground begins to shake. Look, it's an Onix! What do you do?

PokeMaster Jay

You say to the Mudkip that if you see it again that you will consider it joining your team. You continue your way towards where the Feebas swarm was said to be. When you get to that place, you see many Feebases! They are all moving around and what not. What do you do?

Ultimate Charizard

You tell your Gengar to use Shadow Ball on it a few times to weaken it. It starts to use Shadow Ball a few times. Kadabra uses some of its Psychic powers on your Gengar. Gengar is hurt a little bit but continues with the Shadow Balls. Finally, it looks like it is weakened. Your Bulbasaur uses Sleep Powder on it. Kadabra falls asleep! What do you do now?

The_Legendary_Himo

You keep looking around the River with your new Croconaw in hand. You get a little further, then you stop. You look and see a Wailmer! What do you do?

Banned

Originally posted by Link 10

Discothéque

You run as fast as you can to get away from that pokemon. Finally, you get away from it and you start to look for some other pokemon. It isn't long until you see a Walrein swimming in the water. What do you do?
    River

Aww, cute! But... no. I'll ask if it has seen Feebas or Milotic, and if it hasn't, I'll then ask if it has seen Spheal or Sealeo. If neither, I'll just continue on.

Rambunctious Jamirus
    The pokeballs that you have are as follows: Pokeball, Great Ball, Ultra Ball, Lure Ball, Stun Ball, Heavy Ball, Crystal Ball, and Fast Ball. So right now the amount you have are: Pokeball X4, Great Ball X2, Ultra Ball X2, Lure Ball X2, Stun Ball X2, Heavy Ball X2, Crystal Ball X2, and Fast Ball X2. I hope that helps!

You go into the desert. Apon entering you see a Magenton just floating around. What do you do?
    Desert

Arashi and I will walk around the floating Magneton and continue. If the Magneton should attack us, the Typhlosion will use Ember right next to it and scare it away.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Discothéque

You ask it if it has seen any Feebas or Milotic around lately. It shakes its head no on the Milotic but it points towards the swarm of Feebas that another trainer is currently at. You run over there to see a lot of Feebases. Just don't fight over which one to get with PMJ ;D. What do you do?

Rambunctious Jamirus

You walk past the Magneton and continue on your journey in the desert. You then see a Anorith crawl by and a Mudkip in the distance. What do you do?

You carefully walk away from the Machoke as you continue to walk around the east caverns. Walking into a few of the following rooms, you notice a Hitmontop spinning whilst a Tyrogue is watching while sitting on a rock. What would you like to do?
    Eastern Caverns

continue on, and if i see any other pure fighting type pokemon just automaticly have me pass on them

Rambunctious Jamirus

You walk past the Magneton and continue on your journey in the desert. You then see a Anorith crawl by and a Mudkip in the distance. What do you do?
    Desert

I will walk up to them and ask if they've seen any Flygons or Lairons. If they say yes, then walk in that direction. If no, continue walking around with Arashi. If they run away, then continue walking around.

Banned

Discothéque

You ask it if it has seen any Feebas or Milotic around lately. It shakes its head no on the Milotic but it points towards the swarm of Feebas that another trainer is currently at. You run over there to see a lot of Feebases. Just don't fight over which one to get with PMJ ;D. What do you do?
    River

First, I'll wave to Pokemaster Jay. That's the only polite thing to do! Then I'll send out my Absol, Sickle. I'll have him use his Scratch to swipe one of the Feebas out of the water and onto the ground, then I'll ask it if it wants to come with me. If it denies, I'll have Sickle use his best Leer at it until it agrees. Nice, no?

Banned

The_Legendary_Himo

You keep looking around the River with your new Croconaw in hand. You get a little further, then you stop. You look and see a Wailmer! What do you do?
    River
    Ooooh.. a Wailmer that would be a nice addition to my team.. Ill go up to it and say hello.