Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center v.2 (Mod Approved by LV and N98)

Default The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center v.2 (Mod Approved by LV and N98)

Originally posted by Faithless
    Rambunctious Jamirus

You walk around the Numel's and continue along the path where the Lairon's may rest. Continuing to walk, you notice a Ninetales playing with two Vulpix in the sand. What would you like to do?
    Desert

I'll send Arashi up to ask if we're going the right way to find Lairons. If they run away, keep walking south. If they say yes, keep walking. If they say no, then ask where the Lairons are and walk in that direction.

Banned

Default The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center v.2 (Mod Approved by LV and N98)

CD

"It looks like the Jynx may send us to sleep with Lovely Kisses! We have to get away from here unless you want to attempt to catch her."
    Your Cleffa runs back but the Wynaut and Smoochum are busy kissing, but the Jynx comes closser. What are you going to do?
    Ok.....I think I'll just slink off and search the sth caverns more...I don't want to stay here any longer..I let Cleffa jump up onto my shoulder and get away from them

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by Link 10
    Amy

You ask the Miltank if it will point to its herd. It does so and you call out your Pidgeotto to follow Steve's pokemon. You run behind your Pidgeotto so it wouldn't get that far in front of you. When you finally catch up, the Miltank is in its herd again. What do you do?
    Meadow

I will go with Steve to the Eastern Caverns.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Originally posted by Nala98
    Meadow

I will go with Steve to the Eastern Caverns.
    Meadow

I agree with this, I would like to stay with Amy for a while, and I may have to go in a little bit, so if it's ok, just assume I stay with her, and pass pokes by.
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

Banned

Originally posted by pokemasterfrank

Discothéque
    You cannot use DT items at the Crystal Caves Capture Center
    You toss the Pokeball at the Feeba, and a red beam of light envelops it, sucking it into the round capture device.

You caught Lv. 6 Female Feeba

You continue on, hoping to find some Pokemon that would be worth capturing. As you wander around, you find Magikarp flopping around on the ground, slowly suffocating in the open air. What do you do?
    River

Aww... I'll help as many there are flopping around on the ground. I'll also send out Sickle to perform a gentle Scratch to put them back into the water also, but make sure he doesn't hurt them. (That is, if there's more than one. I have no clue.) I'll then ask if it/they is/are okay. Then I'll continue on.

(Okay, get back to me when you know if I can evolve my Feebas into Milotic with a Genetic Accelerator Gene. Actually, I got one from Dragon Tamers and the other from the Goldenrod Tower, if that helps.)

Survivor of the Sheikah Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Jay

You notice Discothéque waving at you. And you decide to wave back in a nice manner. Back to your capturing, you try to see past the Feebas, looking for any Milotic. Unfortunately, you have no luck, as you continue to see Feebas swimming everywhere in the lake. What are you going to do now?[/color][/center]

I will try once more to look for a Milotic. I will search everwhere the Feebas are. If not a one comes about, I will go for the closest Feebas possible, and ask if SHE would like to join me.
    Sheik
    My Adopted Pokemon

"I've been waiting for you...
    Hero of Time..."

"The flow of time is always cruel...
    Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it...
    A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days..."

"Time passes, people move...
    Like a river's flow, it never ends...
    A childish mind will turn to noble ambition...
    Young love will become deep affection...
    The clear water's surface reflects growth..."

Hmm, looks like im all outta Pokeballs.

Ill have to wait till i head to the desert.

Afterworld ~ Chapter 2 | Blood Bowl ~ Chapter 3
    If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Banned

Himo

Asking the Jynx/Smoochum if they've seen a pond in the cavern, they point in the northern direction. Thanking them, you run away from the petrifying Pokémon. In the following room, you can feel dampness on the floor, and you also see a Nuzleaf a little further in the room. What would you like to do?

South Caves

I ask the Nuzleaf if it has seen a pond here, ans if so where can i find it.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Rambunctious Jamirus

You send out Arashi to go ask them if you're heading in the right direction. They nod their head, indicating that you are. As you continue a little further in the southerly direction, you eventually come across a bunch of Aron and Lairon! This is your chance. What would you like to do?

CD

Jynx makes you feel uncomfortable, so you decide to head around the South Caverns a little more. In the following room, you notice two Abra that are sleeping. What would you like to do

Amy/Steve

You both head to the East Caverns together. You look around in the first room, and you notice two Machoke and a Machamp. What are you going to do?

Discothéque

I've talked with Amy, and yes you can use your Accelerator Gene you got from the GT on the Feebas

Being kind, you send your Pokémon out to gently scratch all the Magikarp back into the water. They're happy for you, but suddenly, two of them turn into Gyarados! They fly over towards you, as you slightly tremble, fearing what they'll do. They appear to be very kind to you; So you decide to gently pat both of them. Seems like you made two friends. What would you like to do now?

Jay

You look around one more time for a Milotic, but again, you've come up with no luck. You walk over the closest Female Feebas and ask her if she would like to join you, and she nervously nods. What are you going to do?

Gav

Okay well come back when you have more Poké Balls

Himo

You ask the Nuzleaf if it has seen a pond around here... but suddenly, you seem to fall through the damp ground! You screech as you fear the worst will happen, but you appear to have landed in a pond. Could this be it? In the water you notice a heard of Magikarp. Is this really the lake you've been trying to look for all along? What are you going to do now?

Banned

Himo

You ask the Nuzleaf if it has seen a pond around here... but suddenly, you seem to fall through the damp ground! You screech as you fear the worst will happen, but you appear to have landed in a pond. Could this be it? In the water you notice a heard of Magikarp. Is this really the lake you've been trying to look for all along? What are you going to do now?

South Caves

I say hello to the Magikarp, then I bring out Tide (my lapras) just incase we run into any hostile pokemon. Ill also look around here for other pokemon.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

[B]
    Amy/Steve

You both head to the East Caverns together. You look around in the first room, and you notice two Machoke and a Machamp. What are you going to do?
    Eastern Caverns

We'll continue on looking
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Banned

CD

Jynx makes you feel uncomfortable, so you decide to head around the South Caverns a little more. In the following room, you notice two Abra that are sleeping. What would you like to do
    <Sth Caverns>

Let them be and continue on looking

Banned

Jay

You look around one more time for a Milotic, but again, you've come up with no luck. You walk over the closest Female Feebas and ask her if she would like to join you, and she nervously nods. What are you going to do?

I will gladly throw a Pokeball at her.

(This is Pokemaster Jay. I changed my name. How do you like it?)

Rambunctious Jamirus

You send out Arashi to go ask them if you're heading in the right direction. They nod their head, indicating that you are. As you continue a little further in the southerly direction, you eventually come across a bunch of Aron and Lairon! This is your chance. What would you like to do?
    Desert

Send out Arashi to see if he can separate a Lairon from the bunch and then use Earthquake on it and an Ember. Then, I will throw an Ultra Ball.
    If Arashi cannot separate one, then chase after them and attack one of the Lairons with the two attacks mentioned above and then throw an Ultra Ball.

Banned

[B]

Discothéque

I've talked with Amy, and yes you can use your Accelerator Gene you got from the GT on the Feebas

Being kind, you send your Pokémon out to gently scratch all the Magikarp back into the water. They're happy for you, but suddenly, two of them turn into Gyarados! They fly over towards you, as you slightly tremble, fearing what they'll do. They appear to be very kind to you; So you decide to gently pat both of them. Seems like you made two friends. What would you like to do now?
    River

Aww... I'll ask both of them if they'd like to come with me. I'll catch on in a Great Ball and one in a Heavy Ball if they decide to come with me. Before I leave, I'll use one of my Accelerator Genes on my Feebas, evolving her into Milotic. Then I'll continue on down the river.

Banned

sigh~ sooner or later, I have to ask...

How'd do I play this?
    and
    Where do I start?

I read first 5 pages.. (not posts) and I really don't know how to play this.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Himo

You say "Hi" to the Magikarp, as you get on Lapras and search the pond instead. However, the only thing you see are Magikarp. Strange, but suddenly, on the land, you see a Houndoom emerge from the darkness. What are you going to do?

Amy

Continuing to look around the caverns together, you avoid the Machoke and the Machamp and head into the following room. There's a hole in the cieling which provides a fair bit of light. You see two Bagon in the center of the light! What are you going to do?

CD

You ignore the Abra and continue to search around a little more for Pokémon you'd rather catch. Heading into the following section of the caverns, you notice a forked path. Which way would you like to go? Left or right? The right way appears to be a little darker

Jay

It's cool 8)

You throw the Poke Ball at the Feebas as she goes in. Congratulations! What would you like to do next?

Feebas (F) Level 10

Rambunctious Jamirus

Sending out Arashi, you ask him to seperate a Lairon from the bunch. He tries his best but he can't seem to do so - All of them appeared to be bunched together tightly. You order him to use an Earthquake on all of them, as they all shake they lose an impecable amount of damage. They also appear to be a little shaken up from the attack. Arashi then follows up with an Ember on one of the Lairos, as his metal armour becomes too hot for him to handle as he furiously seperates from the pack trying to escape. Quickly throwing the Ultra Ball, he is absorbed into the ball. It shakes and shakes, and the light fades. Congratulations! What are you going to do now?

Lairon (M) Level 12

Discothéque

You ask the two Gyarados if they want to come with you, and they both nod happily. You give them an each a ball to go into. Congratulations! You caught two Gyarados. Next, you send out your Feebas, and you decide to use the Accelerator Gene on it. The Feebas glows strangely for the moment - A strange white glow as your Feebas changes shape due to evolution. The light fades as your Feebas has successfully evolved into a Milotic! Congratulations. You continue along down the river. In the water you notice two Psyduck swimming. What would you like to do?

Gyarados (M) Level 16
    Gyarados (F) Level 16

Cyndaquil

LOL. Don't worry~ You could have asked soon

You start with picking a location you choose to go to in your very first post Nothing else One of the best of all workers in the world that work here will update ya with a few Pokémon You reply back if you want to either catch one of them or run away. You need to state the current loaction of where you're at in the post and you need to quote the worker. Not many people do that You start with five balls (3 Pokeballs, 1 Great and 1 Ultra Ball) and 5 special balls of your choice (they consist of Fast, Heavy, Lure, Stun and Crystal Balls). That's pretty self explanitory, anything else just ask

Banned

CD

You ignore the Abra and continue to search around a little more for Pokémon you'd rather catch. Heading into the following section of the caverns, you notice a forked path. Which way would you like to go? Left or right? The right way appears to be a little darker
    <sth caverns>

I'll go the right way

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

CD

You head into the right path, as you can no longer see anything visible but the light from fire ahead... Fire? This looks like a Pokémon. The fire appears to be getting closer, and closer. Soon enough, the figure is revealed to be a Houndour! What would you like to do?

Banned

CD

You head into the right path, as you can no longer see anything visible but the light from fire ahead... Fire? This looks like a Pokémon. The fire appears to be getting closer, and closer. Soon enough, the figure is revealed to be a Houndour! What would you like to do?
    Time to catch it

I get my Gyarados out and it uses Water Pulse on it

Banned

Discothéque

You ask the two Gyarados if they want to come with you, and they both nod happily. You give them an each a ball to go into. Congratulations! You caught two Gyarados. Next, you send out your Feebas, and you decide to use the Accelerator Gene on it. The Feebas glows strangely for the moment - A strange white glow as your Feebas changes shape due to evolution. The light fades as your Feebas has successfully evolved into a Milotic! Congratulations. You continue along down the river. In the water you notice two Psyduck swimming. What would you like to do?

Gyarados (M) Level 16
    Gyarados (F) Level 16
    [/B]
    River

Whoo! I'll now go to the Meadow.