Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center v.2 (Mod Approved by LV and N98)

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center v.2 (Mod Approved by LV and N98)

Originally Posted In The Rules On Page 1

Post where you are in the center every time you post.

Quote the reffing when you post, too. Don't quote the entire post, just your part.

Don't put where you are in the subject line.
    If you do not follow these rules, we will skip you until you repost with the correct format (shouldn’t be too hard considering that I created a form to use).
    owned.

Originally Posted By Jay

Matt

In the next room you see a Tyrogue, you use two Ice Punches and throw a Heavy Ball and you caught a lv2 Tyrogue (M). XD Just kidding

After your successful Medicham catch, you head into the next room. It appears to be a really tall room with a big whole in the roof. As soon as you look up, you notice the shape of a dragon. It's shadowy figure reveals itself more and more as it escalates downwards to you. You see it's wings and it's green and yellow type figure. Oh my gosh! It's a Flygon!! XP You immediately send out Medicham as it swoops down towards you, ready to use a Bite attack. But Medicham uses an Ice Punch and hits it with deadly aim! The Flygon is trying to shake off its daziness as Medicham uses ice punch yet again, and its head freezes o.o As it quickly tries to thaw the ice off its head, you throw a Heavy Ball at it, and it goes in. The ball shakes, and shakes, and the light slowly fades as you are completely surprised at your catch. You caught a Flygon!! What would you like to do next?

Flygon (F) Level 23
    <North Caverns>

I would like to go to the South Caverns now.

Steve

You ask the Golbat if you can enter the hideout. Golbat says no. Your Gengar comes in and uses Hypnosis on the Golbat. Golbat falls to the ground, asleep. You walk into the hideout very quietly. You look around for the strongest Sableye. You spot one and get ready to run in. Spooky goes in first and uses Hypnosis on every Sableye but the one you want. You go in next. You throw the net on it and then throw a crystal ball. It was used as a Master Ball! Sableye is absorbed and the pokeball falls to the ground. What do you do next?

Sableye (M) Lv. 14

classy_cat18

You throw an Ultra Ball. The ball hits the Starmie and Starmie is absorbed into it. The ball shakes a bit then stops. You have caught a Starmie! What would you like to do next?

Starmie (F) Lv. 15

Rachel

You ask the Delibird if it has seen any Absols. Delibird shakes its head no and continues to sit there. You walk off but as soon as you do, an Absol runs into you. (Yes, the randomizer picked Absol...) What would you like to do?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center v.2 (Mod Approved by LV and N98)

Originally posted by Faithless
    [- Desert -]

Before it got deleted Yay for Camerupt! w00t Thankies Randomizer!! 8)

Basically what I done was send out Swirl (My Poliwrath) and he used Bubblebeam continuously on Camerupt (lets say 3, maybe 2 if it had enough) then we threw the Heavy Ball and I await my result

And I'd also like to release Ivysaur and Seadra please. I bid them my farewells in the last post, not doing it again. Sorry, but lets continue our own way

Just so I don't forget, I have a Pokeball, Heavy Ball and Crystal Ball left. (By the way don't take the first two paragraphs like I already posted them before because I havent, I was going to post it until I crashed so i'm using past tense. Okay? )?
    I can't quote a quote so I didn't really break the rule here Check on the second page

Now this is deadly past tense

Banned

Originally posted by Link 10
    Rachel

You ask the Delibird if it has seen any Absols. Delibird shakes its head no and continues to sit there. You walk off but as soon as you do, an Absol runs into you. (Yes, the randomizer picked Absol...) What would you like to do?
    (North Caverns)

XD

Anyway, I'll send out Huhn (Lv.20 male Blaziken) and have him use a single Double Kick then I'll toss the PokéBall at him/her

EDIT: I said I was in the South Caverns instead of the North Caverns XD

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

I did as i was supposed too, and i believe that i was skipped. If you look up a few posts you can find where i did quote the post and post where i was and what i wanted to do ^_^
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

You try another of your sneaky tricks to try and capture the Absol. You put on a scared like expression as you yell "Latias!" and hopefully the Absol would be tricked. The Absol leader stops and looks around the place, confused as it can't see the dreaded thing that he fears. He appears to be off guard now. What would you like to do next?
    Eastern Caverns

I look about for one of the biggest rocks I could find before he turns back around and toss it at his head to try to knock it out. If he blacks out throw a great ball but if not another ultraball.

Announcement
    If you haven't heard, The Tremor Game have begun! Sign up today to stop these earthquakes, and ultimately save the Crystal Caves! First place wins a Dratini. Sign-up deadline is Saturday, May 31 at the stroke of midnight. Click here.

Matt
    You travel to the Southern Caves, wandering into the dripping caves. Another rumble and the caves begin to shake, the water running violently into the caves. Quickly, you run through the tunnels, struggling to keep your balance and dodging the rocks falling from above. Then, you see that a gigantic piece of the ceiling is falling. Quickly, you dive...and land at the feet of a Nuzleaf. What do you do?

Jay
    Actually, if you read the rules that Matt has very kindly quoted, you notice that you must repost, not just quote the main part and not the quote because you can't quote a quote (do you understand what I just said...cause I don't o_O). Its not that hard to click the edit button, and c/p the stuff in that and repost. Sorry, but if I make exceptions...everyone will want one... Anyway...*labels self a stickler*

Rachel
    You grab a Pokeball from your belt and toss it into the air, the metallic ball slicing through the air. The ball hits the ground, and a beam of light explodes from the open ball and begins to shimmer and form into a Blaziken! Quickly, Huhn dashes up to the Absol and connects with a Double Kick, smashing his feet into the Absol in sucession. Then, the Absol counters by swiping its paw at Huhn, leaving three marks on the Blaziken's arm. Then, you toss a Pokeball at the Absol, the ball shooting a red beam of light at the Disaster Pokemon, enveloping it, and sucking it into the capture ball.

You caught level 7 Male Absol

Amy
    *points to Jay's reffing*
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Originally Posted by Link 10
    Frank

You go into the Meadow. When you go there, a bunch of Sunkerns run around your feet. What do you do?
    Hmm...I'm going to run. Its not what I'm looking for.

TPM IRC Chat
    Server: irc.bitsjointirc.net
    Channel: #TPM

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Sorry to sound rude Frank, but because others didn't state the location and got their reffing means I can't get mine because I didn't C+P from something you should have checked yourself? Doesn't seem fair and I should have got it and you should have let that be an exempt

Sorry to sound rude Frank, but because others didn't state the location and got their reffing means I can't get mine because I didn't C+P from something you should have checked yourself? Doesn't seem fair and I should have got it and you should have let that be an exempt
    Well, I'm sorry, but since I didn't ref the last batch, I didn't check for the locations for the last one (Matt did >_>). The rules are set so that we don't have to search through the entire thread just to find your last reffing or any other info (imagine doing it for every person that posts @_@...especially in a long line). It just makes it much easier for us the workers. And it makes your job easier as well :D. Anyway...yeah. Sorry if I seem like a complete idiot in asking this, but my vocabulary doesn't encompass exempt :/...so...what does it mean? I have a feeling it means like I should have done the reffing but given a warning or something...

Anyway, the rule stays. It was created for the convience of the workers (which you should be happy about :o), and has done so so far pretty well.

Jay
    And umm...I think I know the reason why Matt skipped your post. Please don't post in past tense ;_; Its confusing @_@.

You send out your Poliwrath and your Poliwrath began to shoot out a stream of bubbles at the Camerupt. Then, as Poliwrath prepares to fire a second stream, another earthquake occurs and the two battling Pokemon fall from the vibrations. You quickly dive for cover loose rocks from the ceiling fall. A giant slab falls right above the two Pokemon! What do you do?

TPM IRC Chat

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Originally posted by pokemasterfrank
    Well, I'm sorry, but since I didn't ref the last batch, I didn't check for the locations for the last one (Matt did >_>). The rules are set so that we don't have to search through the entire thread just to find your last reffing or any other info (imagine doing it for every person that posts @_@...especially in a long line). It just makes it much easier for us the workers. And it makes your job easier as well . Anyway...yeah. Sorry if I seem like a complete idiot in asking this, but my vocabulary doesn't encompass exempt :/...so...what does it mean? I have a feeling it means like I should have done the reffing but given a warning or something...
    You have been excused, and it's okay. I just get the feeling that it wasn't fair on me that others who broke the rules by not stating their location got their update and I didn't, and you complained about me not being exempt because it wasn't fair on anyone else lol. I'll remember to follow it next time. I don't really know why the other quote was needed anyway, you could have possibly guessed I came across a Camerupt

I'm sure you know what an exemption is, if you don't then it's someone being excluded or excused. In this case, I should have got my reffing since the others got theirs, and we all broke the rules (well nearly everyone) but thanks for updating me.

And umm...I think I know the reason why Matt skipped your post. Please don't post in past tense ;_; Its confusing @_@.
    Like I said in the post you should have read, there's a reason behind that -_- The reason why he skipped me was because I posted many updates after I posted what I was going to do and he didn't notice

Okay, now on to my battle

Originally Posted by Frank

You send out your Poliwrath and your Poliwrath began to shoot out a stream of bubbles at the Camerupt. Then, as Poliwrath prepares to fire a second stream, another earthquake occurs and the two battling Pokemon fall from the vibrations. You quickly dive for cover loose rocks from the ceiling fall. A giant slab falls right above the two Pokemon! What do you do?

[- Desert -]

*Laughs evilly* This is the desert, do rocks fall from the sky in the desert? o.O Even better, does the Desert have a ceiling? Anyway, I'll ask Poliwrath to quickly use another Bubblebeam, then we'll throw the Heavy Ball again then quickly get out of this bizarre desert x.x

Now that you updated mine, I'll update yours 8)

---

Frank

So I suppose I shouldnt update yours because you didnt state your location? I have one word for you: OWNED Don't do it again

You run from the Sunkern as you continue to search around in the meadow. You look further and you notice a Magnemite floating around. What would you like to do?

Amy

You tell Wa Ya to use Faint Attack, and does so as Trapinch is surprised by the attack it lands as a critical hit as he falls back. It quickly charges up to Wa Ya and uses a Sand Attack and temporarily blinds your Absol. He shakes of the confusion and uses Ice Beam, as Trapinch ducks again it manages a hit, and appears to be completely frozen! What would you like to do next?

Steve

You ask the Golbat if you can enter the hideout. Golbat says no. Your Gengar comes in and uses Hypnosis on the Golbat. Golbat falls to the ground, asleep. You walk into the hideout very quietly. You look around for the strongest Sableye. You spot one and get ready to run in. Spooky goes in first and uses Hypnosis on every Sableye but the one you want. You go in next. You throw the net on it and then throw a crystal ball. It was used as a Master Ball! Sableye is absorbed and the pokeball falls to the ground. What do you do next?

Sableye (M) Lv. 14
    Eastern Caves
    YAYness!!
    I shall now head to the Lake, search around.

Is there going to be a way to get evolutionary items that I don't think are at the GT yet, like the Fang/Scale to evo Clamperl??
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

[B]
    Amy

You tell Wa Ya to use Faint Attack, and does so as Trapinch is surprised by the attack it lands as a critical hit as he falls back. It quickly charges up to Wa Ya and uses a Sand Attack and temporarily blinds your Absol. He shakes of the confusion and uses Ice Beam, as Trapinch ducks again it manages a hit, and appears to be completely frozen! What would you like to do next?
    Desert

I will toss one of my crystal balls at the trapinch and see how that does
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Steve

There'll be a shop opening soon for the Captured stuff that will have those accessories

You decide to head to the lake. You look in the water and notice your reflection, but it is then blurred when a Chinchou pops up. What would you like to do?

Amy

You toss the mysterious Crystal ball at the Trapinch, it goes in. The ball shakes, and shakes, and can't escape because it's still trying to thaw out of the ice ;-\ Congratulations you caught a Trapinch! What would you like to do next?

Trapinch (F) Lv 7

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Amy

You toss the mysterious Crystal ball at the Trapinch, it goes in. The ball shakes, and shakes, and can't escape because it's still trying to thaw out of the ice ;-\ Congratulations you caught a Trapinch! What would you like to do next?

Trapinch (F) Lv 7
    Desert

I still have one free spot but i think i will take a break for now. I may be back later, but for now i am done. Thank You.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Steve

There'll be a shop opening soon for the Captured stuff that will have those accessories

You decide to head to the lake. You look in the water and notice your reflection, but it is then blurred when a Chinchou pops up. What would you like to do?
    I am at the Lake, and I will smile, and continue my search at this Lake. As always, Spooky, use Hypnosis if necessary.

*huggles Spooky*
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

The real Shonta Moderator

classy_cat18

You throw an Ultra Ball. The ball hits the Starmie and Starmie is absorbed into it. The ball shakes a bit then stops. You have caught a Starmie! What would you like to do next?

Starmie (F) Lv. 15
    South Caverns

Alright! Wait a sec, Starmie can't be...oh, never mind. I'll name her Jewel and continue exploring. And I'll like to keep Jade out so she can keep me company.
    Random Quote:
    "Well-behaved women seldom make history." ~ Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

My XBox Live gamertag is gleameyes26. Feel free to add me!

Vote for your favorite fanmade video game lyricshere!

Banned

Originally posted by pokemasterfrank
    [color=red]
    Rachel
    You grab a Pokeball from your belt and toss it into the air, the metallic ball slicing through the air. The ball hits the ground, and a beam of light explodes from the open ball and begins to shimmer and form into a Blaziken! Quickly, Huhn dashes up to the Absol and connects with a Double Kick, smashing his feet into the Absol in sucession. Then, the Absol counters by swiping its paw at Huhn, leaving three marks on the Blaziken's arm. Then, you toss a Pokeball at the Absol, the ball shooting a red beam of light at the Disaster Pokemon, enveloping it, and sucking it into the capture ball.

You caught level 7 Male Absol
    Awesome! I think I'll name him Tyranus and I'll continue looking around the North Caverns.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Dark Dragonite

Ahem, what did you forget in your post that I told Frank to do?

The Chinchou ducks back into the lake, as you continue walking to search alongside. You eventually come across a Krabby burrowed into the ground. What would you like to do?

classy_cat18

If it's that much of a big deal: Starmie (-) Lv. 15. A mistake most likely

Happy that you captured Jewel, you take her out to keep you company. It hugs you, as you continue along in the caves. In the next room you notice a Sneasel nearby. What would you like to do?

Rachel

You continue your search in the North Caverns. You eventually come across a Houndour sleeping. What would you like to do?

Banned

Rachel

You continue your search in the North Caverns. You eventually come across a Houndour sleeping. What would you like to do?
    (North Caverns)

Run away

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

*sigh* I leave for a few hours and there has been a fight thanks to my stupidity... and mistakes thanks to that stupidity...

Originally Posted By Frank

Matt

You travel to the Southern Caves, wandering into the dripping caves. Another rumble and the caves begin to shake, the water running violently into the caves. Quickly, you run through the tunnels, struggling to keep your balance and dodging the rocks falling from above. Then, you see that a gigantic piece of the ceiling is falling. Quickly, you dive...and land at the feet of a Nuzleaf. What do you do?
    <Southern Caverns>

Not what I want; run.

Rachel

You run away from that pokemon. You go into the next room. Look, it's a Spheal. What do you do next?

Jay

You tell Poliwrath to use another Bubblebeam. It does so. The bubbles fly towards the Camerupt. Camerupt tries to defend with some fire, but it doesn't work. Camerupt falls on the ground. You throw a Heavy Ball. Camerupt is absorbed into the ball. You caught a Camerupt. Where would you like to go next?

Camerupt (M) Lv. 17

Banned

Rachel

You run away from that pokemon. You go into the next room. Look, it's a Spheal. What do you do next?
    (North Caverns)

I'll walk away

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Originally Posted by Matt
    *sigh* I leave for a few hours and there has been a fight thanks to my stupidity... and mistakes thanks to that stupidity...
    Don't put the blame on yourself every time, it isn't your fault. I can't help it if Frank can try and find some minor rule I've broken and then refuses to update me ... well maybe not, but it wasn't really a fight - Just a misunderstanding

Jay

You tell Poliwrath to use another Bubblebeam. It does so. The bubbles fly towards the Camerupt. Camerupt tries to defend with some fire, but it doesn't work. Camerupt falls on the ground. You throw a Heavy Ball. Camerupt is absorbed into the ball. You caught a Camerupt. Where would you like to go next?

Camerupt (M) Lv. 17
    Yay Thanks. I'll head to the South Caverns now

---

Rachel

You run away from the pokemon, and continue a little further. You eventually come across a Swinub that's sniffing around. What would you like to do?

edit: And speaking of my forgetfulness... lol. Soz

Matt

You continue a little further into the Southern Caverns, ignoring that Pokemon. You then notice a Sneasel looking at you from the side of the room, what would you like to do?

Banned

Rachel

You run away from the pokemon, and continue a little further. You eventually come across a Swinub that's sniffing around. What would you like to do?
    (North Caverns)

Keep walking

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Jay

You go into the South Caverns. When you go in you can see a Cyndaquil at the side near the walls. What do you do?

Rachel

You walk away from that pokemon. When you back away, you fall over a Smoochum. What do you do?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Sorry I didnt see yours Matt, check above

You go into the South Caverns. When you go in you can see a Cyndaquil at the side near the walls. What do you do?
    [- South Caverns -]

No thanks, let's move along

Banned

Rachel

You walk away from that pokemon. When you back away, you fall over a Smoochum. What do you do?
    Apologize to the Smoochum then ask it if it knows where to find any Haunter.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Originally Posted By Jay

Matt

You continue a little further into the Southern Caverns, ignoring that Pokemon. You then notice a Sneasel looking at you from the side of the room, what would you like to do?
    Run, already have one.

Jay

You run from that pokemon. Now you go into the next room. You see a Mightyena in there sitting down looking around the room. what do you do?

Rachel

You apologize to the Smoochum and ask her if she has seen any Haunters. Smoochum replies with a no answer but says that she has heard some laughing in the distance. Just then, a Haunter pops out of the wall and grabs the Smoochum from behind. Smoochum is in trouble! What do you do?

Banned

Rachel

You apologize to the Smoochum and ask her if she has seen any Haunters. Smoochum replies with a no answer but says that she has heard some laughing in the distance. Just then, a Haunter pops out of the wall and grabs the Smoochum from behind. Smoochum is in trouble! What do you do?
    (North Caverns)

I'll send out Akuji (Lv.18 male Mightyena) to use a Yawn on the Haunter (chances are the Smoochum may fall asleep too). When the Haunter is sleeping then Akuji should Bite him/her twice. Finally, toss my Great Ball at him/her.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Jay

You run from that pokemon. Now you go into the next room. You see a Mightyena in there sitting down looking around the room. what do you do?
    I'll ask the curious Mightyena if it has seen a Metagross (ahem ..) anywhere, then i'll thank it and continue along

---

Matt

You ignore the Sneasel and continue on into the next room. You then notice a Wynaut sitting by himself on a rock. What would you like to do?

You have been excused, and it's okay. I just get the feeling that it wasn't fair on me that others who broke the rules by not stating their location got their update and I didn't, and you complained about me not being exempt because it wasn't fair on anyone else lol. I'll remember to follow it next time. I don't really know why the other quote was needed anyway, you could have possibly guessed I came across a Camerupt

I'm sure you know what an exemption is, if you don't then it's someone being excluded or excused. In this case, I should have got my reffing since the others got theirs, and we all broke the rules (well nearly everyone) but thanks for updating me.

Like I said in the post you should have read, there's a reason behind that -_- The reason why he skipped me was because I posted many updates after I posted what I was going to do and he didn't notice

Okay, now on to my battle

[/i]

[- Desert -]

*Laughs evilly* This is the desert, do rocks fall from the sky in the desert? o.O Even better, does the Desert have a ceiling? :P Anyway, I'll ask Poliwrath to quickly use another Bubblebeam, then we'll throw the Heavy Ball again then quickly get out of this bizarre desert x.x

Now that you updated mine, I'll update yours 8)

---

Frank

So I suppose I shouldnt update yours because you didnt state your location? I have one word for you: OWNED ;) Don't do it again

You run from the Sunkern as you continue to search around in the meadow. You look further and you notice a Magnemite floating around. What would you like to do?

Owned eh? I feel offended ;_;. lol j/k. I deserve it...and you shouldn't have reffed it. How dare you ref me >:O. You should have made me repost >:O. You have stolen my honor by not allowing me to repost >:O. lol. >_> I think I got carried away...

Also, I think owned is a little strong...I never showed any pleasure in making people repost ;_;. I just tell them to repost or show some annoyment. lol. Your evil Jay :o lol j/k. I must be high or something right now... >_>;; *burns off sugar....or whatever he's on*

Crap...forgot where I was....>_>;;...I mean *cough* Meadow <_<;;

Anyway...Magnemite eh...not what I'm looking for :/ I'll move on.

TPM IRC Chat

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

and you shouldn't have reffed it. How dare you ref me >:O. You should have made me repost >:O. You have stolen my honor by not allowing me to repost >:O.
    Okay .... I'm nice I don't make people repost. It's our fault that we don't ref theres, so my moto is to update anyone's I see that either you guys haven't updated yet or I forgot to in the next update

Your evil Jay
    Ooh, sexy

Considering you're the third person to tell me that in the past 12 hours

Well you didn't update mine again

I must be high or something right now... >_>;;
    I thought that too at the start ...

---

Frank

You ignore the Magnemite, and continue along. You then notice a Treecko hiding in the tall grass. What would you like to do?

Rachel

You ask Akuji to use Yawn on the Haunter, the Haunter then strikes back with a Destiny Bond. The Bite that followed has caused impressive damage, landing as a critical hit. Being Super Effective, you have fainted the Haunter and you have also fainted Akuji ;_; You toss the Great Ball, he goes in and he is caught. Congratulations. Where would you like to go next?

Haunter (M) Lv10

Banned

[B]
    Rachel

You ask Akuji to use Yawn on the Haunter, the Haunter then strikes back with a Destiny Bond. The Bite that followed has caused impressive damage, landing as a critical hit. Being Super Effective, you have fainted the Haunter and you have also fainted Akuji ;_; You toss the Great Ball, he goes in and he is caught. Congratulations. Where would you like to go next?

Haunter (M) Lv10
    *hugs Akuji and glared at the Great Ball with her new Haunter in it* How dare he faint my precious wolf! D<

Ahem, anyway, I'll head to the lake with my Ultra Ball (that's the last pokeball I have)

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

originally posted by person

Matt

You ignore the Sneasel and continue on into the next room. You then notice a Wynaut sitting by himself on a rock. What would you like to do?
    [southern caverns]
    run.

jay

you ask the pokemon if it has seen any metagross'. the pokemon sadly shakes its head no and runs off. when you start to walk off an absol runs in front of you. what would you like to do?

rachel

you go into the lake. when you get in there you see a tentacool in the water playing with a mudkip. what do you do?

Banned

rachel

you go into the lake. when you get in there you see a tentacool in the water playing with a mudkip. what do you do?
    Ask them if they've seen a Milotic around here. If one of them has then ask that one to point out the direction. If neither of them do, then thank them anyway and continue.

You skipped my last post on page 3

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Yay, my name is Person -_-

you ask the pokemon if it has seen any metagross'. the pokemon sadly shakes its head no and runs off. when you start to walk off an absol runs in front of you. what would you like to do?
    [- South Caverns -]

Again, ask the Absol if it has seen a Metagross, then i'll thank it and walk off

Matt

I saw that

You notice a Blaziken. What do you do?

Rachel

You ask if they've seen a Milotic, and they say no. You continue and you see a Surskit. What do you do?

Tiamat

You don't have another Ultra Ball unless you buy it

Ending the technique you have now completed, you throw the Great Ball at the Absol. She goes in, and it shakes, until the light fades it stops shaking. Congratulations. What would you like to do next?

Absol (F) Lv13

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Matt

I saw that

You notice a Blaziken. What do you do?
    [south caverns]
    ill trade in my lure ball for a ultra ball and then i would like to use medicham. medicham use dynamic punch then use a thunder punch but try not to faint it. then ill throw the pokeball.

jay

you ask it if it has seen any metagross' lately. it shakes its head no and continues to run. you walk on. look its a typhlosion over there. what do you do?

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

jay

you ask it if it has seen any metagross' lately. it shakes its head no and continues to run. you walk on. look its a typhlosion over there. what do you do?
    [- South Caverns -]

I'll run

---

Matt

You use a Thunderpunch on the Blaziken, and he becomes a little shocked from the strike, as he counters Medicham with a Double Kick. Medicham tries its best to avoid the attack, and Dynamicpunches the Blaziken, but missed! You decide to throw the Pokeball and he goes in. It shakes, and shakes, but breaks free. What would you like to do next?

Ending the technique you have now completed, you throw the Great Ball at the Absol. She goes in, and it shakes, until the light fades it stops shaking. Congratulations. What would you like to do next?
    Eastern Caverns

I will ask the other Absol if they have seen any other Dark or Dragon type pokemon nearbye

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Tiamat

You ask the Absol if they've seen any Dark or Dragon type Pokemon around the place. Half of them didn't do anything on your command, but the other half pointed to the next room in the caverns. What would you like to do now?

Banned

Rachel

You ask if they've seen a Milotic, and they say no. You continue and you see a Surskit. What do you do?
    Seems like a lot of people are getting Absol lately o.o *pets Tyranus XD*

(Lake)

Again, I'll try my luck and ask the Surskit if it has seen any Milotic lately.