Originally Posted by Matt

Jay

You go into the desert area next. You look around and don't see very many pokemon around. You walk into the blazing hot some more. Finally! There's a pokemon over there somewhere! You go over there and see a Camerupt. What do you do?
[- Desert -]

Before it got deleted Yay for Camerupt! w00t Thankies Randomizer!! 8)

Basically what I done was send out Swirl (My Poliwrath) and he used Bubblebeam continuously on Camerupt (lets say 3, maybe 2 if it had enough) then we threw the Heavy Ball and I await my result

And I'd also like to release Ivysaur and Seadra please. I bid them my farewells in the last post, not doing it again. Sorry, but lets continue our own way

Just so I don't forget, I have a Pokeball, Heavy Ball and Crystal Ball left. (By the way don't take the first two paragraphs like I already posted them before because I havent, I was going to post it until I crashed so i'm using past tense. Okay? )

Matt

In the next room you see a Tyrogue, you use two Ice Punches and throw a Heavy Ball and you caught a lv2 Tyrogue (M). XD Just kidding

After your successful Medicham catch, you head into the next room. It appears to be a really tall room with a big whole in the roof. As soon as you look up, you notice the shape of a dragon. It's shadowy figure reveals itself more and more as it escalates downwards to you. You see it's wings and it's green and yellow type figure. Oh my gosh! It's a Flygon!! XP You immediately send out Medicham as it swoops down towards you, ready to use a Bite attack. But Medicham uses an Ice Punch and hits it with deadly aim! The Flygon is trying to shake off its daziness as Medicham uses ice punch yet again, and its head freezes o.o As it quickly tries to thaw the ice off its head, you throw a Heavy Ball at it, and it goes in. The ball shakes, and shakes, and the light slowly fades as you are completely surprised at your catch. You caught a Flygon!! What would you like to do next?

Flygon (F) Level 23

classy_cat18

You send out Jade to battle the Starmie. She gets ready to fight, and uses a speedy attack on the Starmie that falls backwards and is now having trouble getting up! The other Starmie backs off a bit. What would you like to do?