Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Taken?

Banned

Default Poll: Taken?

I haven't posted a poll for a while now, so here it goes:
    Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Me? *clears throat* Hmm... No.
    It's not that I'm not sociable, but it's that girls look at me like a friend. It may be cool and all, but it really isn't for me. What about you guys?

Pfft... me? A boyfriend? No. Guys don't like me like that. I don't know why. Besides, most of the guys at my school suck.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

ATM? No... ;-; I recently broke up with my bf ..like...a month ago :/ so now I'm single...hurray :|

And I'm really not looking for a new one yet...not really 'over' my other one :/ so yeah...

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Currently, no I don't. Sad to say, I've never had one since Grade 3 I've never had one online either for some reason. I don't really mind that, since we're virtual in the cyber world, kinda Anything goes really

I'm more of a friend to the girls that I hang around with myself - But I don't mind not being boyfriend/girlfriend sort of thing with them. Getting together with one of them may stuff up my relationship with the other girls, and I don't want that I take friendships into deep consideration

Banned

yes, kat, shes very sexy... im 17 & shes 19... so theres some legal problems lol... anyways...

Banned

No ;_; I have no girlfriend I've been single since 3rd grade. Anyways, All you single girls out there, I'm Gamewizard007 on aim and you can email me at Game_Knight@msn.com

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

well, IRL I haven't had a b/f in like 2 years >_< funny, I always thought I was getting prettier as time went on :< ah well. OL I gots a b/f, frank-o ^ ^ *huggles*

~Katie

Chiko, I know how you feel, I am normally the "friend type", and I really wish I knew what the heck that meant!!
    Anyway, yes, I've been dating Nala98 since September of '02.
    I love you Amy!! *huggles*
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by Dark Dragonite
    Chiko, I know how you feel, I am normally the "friend type", and I really wish I knew what the heck that meant!!
    Anyway, yes, I've been dating Nala98 since September of '02.
    I love you Amy!! *huggles*
    As you can see I have a very sweet boyfriend. He was one of my best online friends before. I used to say that i would never have an online relationship, but as my mom says never say never. I havn't been this happy in a long time
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

I've got this one guy, living out in the middle of nowhere... he's loud, silly, and he uses Mewtwo and Lugia... I'm quiet, smart, and stomping his 00bers into the dirt with my Magneton. He likes to go see movies like Corky Romano and Austin Powers, and when we're in the car together we battle on our GBs (which is why he makes his mom drive us everywhere, can't battle and drive at the same time) and when we're at his house we're playing the TCG.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Yes, actually...

His name is David. He's 17, and he's just great.. we can talk about anything, and I'm not afraid to be silly around him. We just have this connection between eachother, it's crazy. I knew from the moment I met him, we'd end up together because that connection is so strong.

*happy dance*

"You hold the answers deep within your own mind.
    Consciously, you've forgotten it.
    That's the way the human mind works.
    Whenever something is too unpleasant, too shameful for us
    to entertain, we reject it.
    We erase it from our memories.
    But the imprint is always there."

Banned

Originally posted by Nala98
    I used to say that i would never have an online relationship
    Same here. But then I found Karin, who happens to be the sweetest girl in the world ^_^

I have the coolest girlfriend in the world! She used to think she was straight, but then she was friends with me, and then we kinda started to really like each other, and then we hooked up! ^^ We've been together for about two months now. I call her Michiru and she calls me Haruka. (If you've ever seen the Japanese Sailor Moon, you'll know why that's funny. Uranus and Neptune forever! )

The end.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Originally posted by Syberia
    Same here. But then I found Karin, who happens to be the sweetest girl in the world ^_^
    Aww... Then we must be meant for each other, because you're the sweetest guy in the world. ^_^

[COLOR=silver][B]Guardian Lune

[COLOR=gold]
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither,
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
    From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
    A light from the shadows shall spring;
    Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
    The crownless again shall be king.

Covfefe Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

I broke up with my g/f about a month ago... ;-; and it took me forever to get over it... In fact, I just did a week ago... I'm moving on.

I guess I'm single, but with some possibilities over the horizon... That's all I'm saying.

~Zak
    In 20 years, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook will merge together into one super big time-wasting site called YouTwitFace.

We're not going to Guam... are we?

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

I have no boyfriend, nor do I want one.
    The human soul is an overrated commodity. I've bought sold, and traded them for pokemon cards&quot;- Mr. Hell

Like Ninja (You Don't See Me) Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Sadly... no... I don't seem to be able to get a real boyfriend. What I mean by real is suddenly this guy who I've danced with (ok, thrice...) is talking to me on the phone and suddenly says "Wanna be my girlfriend?" I kinda said yes... but we never dated or anything like that. (Yes, AIMers, that was the guy who kept calling me...)
    EVme15
    Because college has finally stopped gnawing on my soul.

Joined 10/18/00
    Junior Trainer 11/24/00
    Cool Trainer 3/2/01
    Advanced Trainer 5?/16?/02 (Officially: 9/9/02)
    Modded into OA 1/12/04
    Elite Trainer (#185) 11/14/05

I have no girlfirend, but I have crushes on girls that don't even know me. I don't really need a serious relationship right now, I enjoy myself by looking at pretty girls.

squawk.
    Mr. Snorlax1986

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Originally posted by MadFearow
    I have no girlfirend, but I have crushes on girls that don't even know me. I don't really need a serious relationship right now, I enjoy myself by looking at pretty girls.
    Same, but I try to not be so obvious when I am looking at them.

Quite obviously I have a girlfriend, why do you think my name's spelt wrong in me sig? My only complaint being that weekends are not enough for my liking, but then again would 24/7 Sooade be too much for the rest of you to handle?

ANTIASH SUPERSTAR
    The 21st Century Manachu Boy

I'm not even angry; I'm being so sincere right now
    Even though you broke my heart and killed me
    And tore me to pieces and threw every piece into a fire
    As they burned it hurt because I was so happy for you!
    Now these points of data make a beautiful line
    And we're out of beta, we're releasing on time
    So I'm GLaD I got burned, think of all the things we learned for the people that are still alive!

I have a boyfriend, who if you haven't guessed is Ade. I'm very happy and we've been together almost 6 months now
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

~-~-~-~ DON&#039;T COVER MY GEM!! ~-~-~-~

~ COME AND ADOPT POKéMON AND PLAY ASB AT TSUYOIS LAIR ~

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

Single and looking

I am a 14 year old girl who lives in Marysville, WA
    e-mail: flying_frog@37.com

Banned

1. commitment sucks

2. prostitutes do the same thing with less talk and less trouble for you to get in their pants

3. lololololo OL relationships are funny. only one in every 31800 work out to life mates lmao rofl

Traveling Housekeeper Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

The song sucker punch best describes what I used to be like. I had a gf. I broke up with Liz about one or two months ago. Single... AIM:electricgaurdian And now a word from our sponsers. A world without sponsers is madness!!

And he was asked, "What is philosophy?" And he answered, "It is a seperation of soul from body."

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
    Yep!! The guy I've had a crush on for about 5 months asked me out yesterday ^_^~ Eee... I'm so happy.. +_+

Bai,
    Lightning

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Originally posted by Lightning
    Yep!! The guy I've had a crush on for about 5 months asked me out yesterday ^_^~ Eee... I'm so happy.. +_+

Bai,
    Lightning
    Congrats Lightning! I don't know you, but I'm still happy! As for myself, no, and don't particularly want one either.
    mistysakura
    2007 Golden Pens: Co-winner of Best Poem (Rain Eternal) and Best Reviewer
    2007 Silver Pencils: Winner of Best Poem (Death Sonnet -- Untitled)
    2004 Silver Pencils: Winner of Nicest Fanficcer & Least Likely Couple (with PancaKe)
    Former 3-time winner of Most Dedicated Reader at the Fanfiction Forums
    Also Keeper of the 'A'ctivator Unown

Brimstone Diamonds. The Artist. Tightrope. Solitude. Autopsy.
    Glitter (one-shot).
    Listen to Rain Eternal -- a song.

Random thought: 2+2=5.

SALTED NUTS! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

*Deep sigh*

I wish. I would like to at least have an OL relationship, but my mom would freak. I've never met the right girl, or one that likes me.

*Another deep sigh*

Nope. My personal experience of boys I know in real life is that they're idiots. They're disgusting, stupid, ugly and belong in a zoo. Have a lower IQ than my pillow. For short, I'm not interested in getting a boyfriend.;o
    The Quest for the Legends

Chapter seventy-seven, THE END, up!

Also check out the spin-off, Scyther's Story, as well as its sequel, The Fall of a Leader.

Morphic
    Winner of six 2008 Silver Pencils, including Best Fiction Overall and Best Plot
    Now concluded with chapter fourteen!

Banned

Originally posted by Opaque Onigoori
    *Deep sigh*

I wish. I would like to at least have an OL relationship, but my mom would freak. I've never met the right girl, or one that likes me.

*Another deep sigh*
    Your mom would freak? Am I hearing this right? What kind of nerd are you (no offence :--<)? LMAO Why the hell would you tell her first of all, and secondly, if she freaks, flip her the finger. lolo... secondly, you would like an OL relationship? lolo... they never work. In the end, one or the other in the relationship will eventually find a lover in school/the workplace, and forget about his/her lovey duvey OL friend. Either that, or when the couple finally meet either the female is so fat she can't get out of the bed or the male is mising some testicles and stuff and they run out on each other. lolo. And lastly... how old are you...? I mean, you're not really expect meeting the right girl when you're thirteen, are you. I mean, if you didn't lie in your profile and all. And besides, once you do meet a girl you like, I am sure you will struggle with commitment. Thoughts such as "what if she's not the right one? what if the day I marry her, SHAZAM, the right one suddenly appears?" and such. Love is a pain in the ***. Stop thinking about love, and start beating the clown.

Originally posted by Dragonfree
    Nope. My personal experience of boys I know in real life is that they're idiots. They're disgusting, stupid, ugly and belong in a zoo. Have a lower IQ than my pillow. For short, I'm not interested in getting a boyfriend.;o
    And tell me, dear lassie, have you reached puberty yet? :--O

Yep yep, I have a boyfriend who has to be the sweetest guy on the face of the earth *not just saying it* *means it* *holds up picture of them playing double in Dance Dance Revolution* yep, we were made for each other...

Banned

lol@crazybone

I dont have a girlfriend right now,i dont know any girls that id even want to go out with....im happy without one for now... 8)

Banned

Originally posted by Lightning

Bai,
    Lightning
    Oh man, you ARE lucky! I've had a crush on this guy for sometime now, and I think he likes me... Can't really tell though! He's really close... But anyway, neither of us has openly shown affection yet... So, I'll just wait!

Banned

Yes I do have a girlfriend. I luf her tons <3

Banned

I think I'm too young for a boyfriend. (Or a girlfriend, for that matter...) I have a lot of friends that are boys, but there's no romance. We're just pals.

Banned

I'm going to laugh when all your "perfect" boyfriends and girlfriends dump you, or do something horrible, and they go from the sweetest, most wonderful person in the world, to some stupid ******* you hate with a passion.

Banned

so your single mike?

Originally posted by Katie
    well, IRL I haven't had a b/f in like 2 years >_< funny, I always thought I was getting prettier as time went on :< ah well. OL I gots a b/f, frank-o ^ ^ *huggles*

~Katie
    You are pretty :>. I got a g/f, if you couldn't tell. *huggles back*

TPM IRC Chat
    Server: irc.bitsjointirc.net
    Channel: #TPM

Banned

Nope. Never had one either. Nor do I really want one at the moment. I'm hoping college will open up new possibilities because hs boys were morons. No offense.

Default I luv Frodo

Unfortunetly, I do not currently have a boyfriend. I probably couldn't get a date if I paid them. Well, maybe if I did pay them they would, but still... Actually, the only guys who would go out with me (Or for that matter, the only guys I'd go out with) would have to be total and complete LotR fans. If he can stand my LotR obsession, then he's the guy for me.

Banned

Nope I'm not intrested right now, in our school theres barely any intelectual boys, there are a few I wouldn't mind dating but I don't mind being single. I think I was meant to be in solitude anyway, lol.