Thread: New game-based comics (Sorry if this is the wrong forum)

Default New game-based comics (Sorry if this is the wrong forum)

Mods, I am sorry if this is the wrong forum to discuss this.

However, I would like to tell you game fans about a series of new game-based comics. Canada's Dreamwave Productions are teaming up with Capcom to create a series of comics based on Megaman, Devil May Cry, Maximo, Rival Schools, and Darkstalkers. Check them out on this link and don't forget to check out the artwork too. We had to wait for September 2003 for their releases. I am not surprised to see Megaman or Darkstalkers because I know they are the very likely choice. Devil May Cry is not a bad choice. Maximo is a total surprise to me.

Where's Street Fighter you may ask? Well, check this out at the link below.

http://www.newsarama.com/SFighter.htm

It has awesome artwork. Better job than the disastrous Malibu comics from a few years ago. Like the ones previously mentioned, SF will be released in September 2003. Look for it at your local comic books store. Oh, I just couldn't wait to get my grimy paws on a Street Fighter or Darkstalkers comic.

As for Resident Evil, sorry I have no information on that.

I'll probebly pick up the MegaMan comic or at least the first few issues to see how it is. I have become a big fan of Megaman since all the GBA games. One of the few reasons to own a GBA IMO. The other comics I couldn't care less about.
    CHOMP~

25 characters is plenty of spa Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Whoa, that Street Fighter strip looks kickin' rad. Very nice.