Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ~*Dawn of the Blood Moon*~ STARTS!!!!

Default ~*Dawn of the Blood Moon*~ STARTS!!!!

I watched as the dampiel was threatening the vampire. What was happening? The male sat down and the dampiel started talking. What was going on? One moment, she looked like she was going to kill him, the next, she was talking with him?

What was that? Something had caught my eye. ...Father Roland! Did he see me? Did he know I was there? He must have...I was right in front of the door, he must have seen me.

I couldn't stay here...I ran toward the back door of the bar, passing the group of vampires, catching a glance from one of the vampires, and ran out the door...
    --------------------
    I found myself at the park, in my usual spot. I leaned against the tree and it started to rain. Rain...it was so...something...It used to hurt when it rained...but now...it was enjoying...I guess it was a change to my street life... I looked up though the branches of the trees and felt the rain sprinkle on my face.

I stuck my hand into my pocket and pulled out my pocket knife. I felt the incriptions on it. I felt every little detail on it, every knitch, every scratch, every bump. I loved the knife. I had for as long as I remember...it was a special thing to me...

What was that? I heard footsteps...I looked up and saw a priest walking towards me...I brandished my knife, stood up, and got ready for the worst...
    -------------------
    Shaka...or Asilynne could continue here...or somebody else dressed as a priest .

TPM IRC Chat
    Server: irc.bitsjointirc.net
    Channel: #TPM

The cult of personality..... Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Here's something to get things going between Gyvien and Rudy.

Rudy Summers
    ------
    There was no doubt in my mind at this point. I had the feeling I had finally found my sister but I was somewhat worried over how things would turn out. She had a strong dislike for vampires and looked ready to take out me, Myra and the other vampire. Personally I didn't blame her but I couldn't change what I was. I knew that she wouldn't like what she was about to learn but she would have to accept the fact sooner or later. With a serious look in my eyes I said "You were right when you said you might not like what you are about to hear. I'm somehwat worried about what you might do after seeing your attitude towards us. You can go ahead and not believe me if you want but keep in mind that I do not lie. Everything I'm about to say is 100% true."

Sitting back down at the bad she just gave me a nasty look and said "Say what you want and do it quickly. Afterwards I'll be the one to judge if your telling the truth or if you are a liar." Instead of jumping right to it I wanted to make a quick point. "First off I want you to know that I didn't want this to happen to these hunters. I really do feel sorry for them but it was self defense. If no one had done anything then the three of us would have died." All my sister had done was scoff at what I had said so far. "Better three of you than two innocent hunters." Normally I managed to stay very calm at all times but I was somewhat mad at her last comment. "Oh really? If that's true then why is it you helped us instead of them?" At this point she had nothing to say. Rather than push it I just continued. "Anyway going back to why I asked you those questions. Like I said before the reason why I'm searching for you is because I want to protect you." She seemed a tiny bit confused and asked "And why is it someone like you would go so far as to protect your enemy?"

I took a deep sigh before moving on. This was where it would get tricky. I figured it would be best to try and start slow before jumping into things. "The reason why is because I know your father. He died about one year ago but before his death he had told me everything about you and wanted me to track you down." Just by looking at her I knew my sister really seemed torn between what to do. She looked as if she had wanted to believe me but the part of her that hated vampires seemed about ready to end it right here. With a tone of anger in her voice she said "Tell me something. If what you speak is the truth then why is it that monster waited so long to try and look for me? Did he need someone to keep an eye out for him in the day? Did he honestly think I'd welcome him with open arms!" This was turning out worse then I wanted it to be. "He tried looking for you for a long time. I will admit I don't know what had happened between your father and mother but I know he cared. Once he heard about what your mother had done he made a failed attempt to find you. Also for your information he is not a monster like you think. He was a vampire hunter like you!"

The shocked expression of anger I had gotten at that point said it all. Without a word my sister had done nothing more than get up and begin walking toward the door. I had also gotten up at this point and took one step toward her. Suddenly she turned around and had her dagger at my neck again. "Don't follow me and don't say a word! Why I even bothered to listen to you I don't even know. I don't know why I'm doing this but I'm going to let you live for tonight. If I even see your face again your going to wish you did not lie to me like you just did!" I knew I stood no chance at this point so without a word I just backed off. If she would not listen then perhaps it would be best if the two of us just went our own ways. Turning back to face the others I saw that Myra had something else on her mind. She walked over and stood next to me as my sister reached the door. At that point I had just remembered that I told her a little bit about my past. Suddenly she yelled at her "So that's it? Rather than listen your only going to walk out? I'm guessing that you wouldn't be turning your back on him if your brother was a human or dampiel instead of a vampire!" This stopped my sister in her tracks. Turning around with yet another surprised look she said "What the hell did you just say?" All I could do was look at my sister and then at Myra. I had no idea why she had just done that. I knew that she was only trying to help me but I had the feeling she just made things worse......
    TPM's self proclaimed firearms expert, former RPG mod, occassional smartass and all around enigmatic wonder ^_~
    3DS Friend Code: 3196 4256 7846
    XBL: Enigma1985 NYJ
    Steam: enigmaticwonder
    FF.net: https://www.fanfiction.net/~enigmaticwonder85

Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent.
    Hide in plain sight.
    Never compromise the Brotherhood.
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
    -The Assassin's Creed

:3 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

(WARNING! SWEARING BELOOOW!)

Gyvien - (F) - Dampiel

I turned my fierce emerald gaze to the female vampire, my wild auburn hair seeming to turn a shade redder then before. I clenched my fist, as I felt the dagger in my hand almost burn with ambition... how I wanted to kill them all right there. I put away my dagger however, and held a clenched fist at her.

"Shut the f*ck up- don't talk about things you don't understand!" I glanced at all three vampires now, the silent one shifted a bit... still holding his own bloody dagger as his eyes intently stared at me. I narrowed my eyes further at him, and then to the girl.

" If he was a human, I would have done the same! Humans are sh*t and aren't worth a d*mn penny! They outcasted me because of my tainted blood- they don't care that I have them in me too... and they hunt me down just as they do a Vampire... and they are far more stupid to realize that I hate vampires just as they do."

I felt my wrist twitch slightly..
    "And if he was a flipp'n Dampiel, I sure as h*ll wouldn't be here in this situation- would he? Maybe I would treat him different as a Dampiel- because then he'd understand what I've been through. But that is comparing apples to oranges- the fact of the matter is that he is a f*cking Vampire not a Dampiel!"

I then turned my back to go out the door, but opening it I leapt away to see it was raining. I cursed under my breath, and whirled around to face them again.
    "Sh*t, now its raining... how ironic."

I shoved myself past Rudy, not worrying about him touching me with any angry movement as I walked to the other side of the bar. I sat down and shook my head. Why did this have to happen... Why now? I'd find it better to just kill them... but- even if i wanted to, I'd probably only bring downone if any- there were three of them and only one of me. Plus, if one was my brother...

I wavered teh thought away..
    d*mn it all..

[Please Send Tell]
    Video Games, Life, and the Random Objects You Trip Over

Elite Trainer

Rudy Summers
    8:06 PM
    ------
    I honestly didn't know what to do at this point. I have been in tough situations before but never before in my life have I had no idea what to do. In addition with one look outside I knew the four of us would be spending quite a bit of time together. Now not only did I have to put up with the smell of human blood in the room but it also seemed as if another fight would break out in a matter of time. With a sigh I just sat back down once again as I looked at my sister. She didn't want to seem to accept the truth but I had a feeling that deep down she knew I was right. It seemed as if this were something that only time could handle.

At this point I just didn't care what Myra, the other vamp or my sister thought of me. I was going to speak my mind even if all three of them disagreed with what I had to say. Trying to break the silence I made an attempt to just talk to my sister. At this point Myra and the male vampire were nothing more than witnesses to this conversation I was trying to start. "I know hearing all of that at once may have been tough on you. However I want you to know that I too have a general idea of what has happened to you. You may think otherwise but I assure you that not all vampires are the bloodsucking demons you think them to be. There are some of us that want nothing but peace with humans. However this tends to put us in the same situation as dampiels. Not only are we hated by the humans but we also tend to be labeled as trators by the rest of our race. Never before have I killed a human in my whole life. Instead I have chosen to try and protect them from the ones that wish to destroy them. Would you like to know what my thanks is? After I was born my mother was killed by vampire hunters. One year ago our father was killed in a battle with the very vampires you and me have vowed to stop. As for myself I have been the target of countless attacks by both humans and vampires. I have been shot, stabbed, beaten and left for dead several different times in the past. When you......"

Without laying her eyes on me my sister just put her hand up to stop me from going on. In a surprisingly calm voice she said "Enough of this. If we're going to be stuck in this bar together then at least do me a favor and be quiet. It's already bad enough that I must lay eyes on the three of you. The last thing I want to do is listen to you as well." This wasn't going to stop me however. Going on with what I had to say I told her "What I'm just trying to say is that you have no right to say that I don't understand what you have been through. I've experienced this myself and...." Suddenly without warning she turned around threw her dagger right at me. It landed in the wall about two inches away from my head. Looking me right in the eyes this time she shouted "Was I speaking something other than English when I asked you to be quiet! ENOUGH!!!" Not learning my lesson I was about to once again protest when I suddenly saw the male vampire draw his weapon and make a move towards her. As I got up I worried that I wasn't going to make it but luckly I was just as quick. Before he had a chance to strike I had my daggers drawn and blocked his own with one of them while I placed my other to his neck. Giving him one look that told him to back off I said "If you so much as lay one finger on her then I'll personally make sure you join these hunters." At the same time we pulled out weapons back. However just as I was about to put my own away the four of us heard something from outside one of the windows. Has someone been watching us? I thought to myself. I wasted no time getting in front of everyone else and into a defensive stance. By now I couldn't care less what everyone was thinking about me. If I had to protect them all then I would. "Who's there?!" I shouted towards the busted windows. Whoever it was just simply laughed as he stepped into the doorway. However I wasn't sure what was disturbing me more. The fact that this man had an insane look in his eyes or the fact that he looked like a preacher......
    ------
    I'm pretty sure this man needs no intro ^_~
    TPM's self proclaimed firearms expert, former RPG mod, occassional smartass and all around enigmatic wonder ^_~

Hide in plain sight.
    -The Assassin's Creed

Master Trainer

Yuar Oro - (M) - Vampire

The male Vampire had the dagger at my throat, and I wasn't about to point to him that all I had to do was flick my wrist up and take it from him. Instead I bowed and put my dagger away...
    Touchy he was- I wasn't going to strike his sister dead, I was not a fool or cold hearted. I was just going to sternly tell her words which I learned so long ago... but, I guess this male did not want my help right now.

I didn't mean to interfere with in his family matters... it just seemed tha theneeded help since it wasn't going anywhere.

The Dampiel however, didn't look like she was in the mood for talking. I looked to the male Vampire who was her brother and soflty spoke...

"Perhaps you should let your sister think a bit for herself... some times the only cure and reason is silence itself."
    Just as I had spoken the words, suddenly the door whirled open and a strange man stood in the doorway. His eyes were glazed with a craziness only humans could get... I thought, and he had a strange giggly laughter with in him. I took a step back, behind a table and undid the scarf around my mouth. I could take the smell of blood now... and I watched this man. He was what I would think to be a priest... which caught me off guard as odd.

I never was fond of priests... it usually meant they were armed with nonsense crosses and tons of anti-vampire weapons. It annoyed me severly... and here it was, a priest entering a bar.
    An insane priest entering a bar.

I watched as the Dampiel still sat in her chair, reguarding the priest with slight wonder and yet her gaze remained stern and cold. I had to hand it to her- she was or seemed to have extreme skills- but I could only expect if from a lone Dampiel hunter. The other male vampire's eyes were wide with bewilderment... as the female vampire narrowed her eyes in untrust.

I could only imagine what this priest would want... and considering the night's events... it could only get wilder.
    [Please Send Tell]

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

-------------
    Nall ~ M ~ Dampiel
    -------------

I started to run across the rooftops, searching for the mutant I was following. However, the weather had other plans. It began to start raining, and I lost track of where I was going. I put a hood over my head to protect myself, and began to look for evidence of a struggle. I knew that with what had happened back there, something else was bound to break out eventually. The rain became too much in a short amount of time, however, so I jumped off the rooftops and back to the streets, hiding under a canopy to dry off. As soon as the rain let up a while, I would continue searching. A couple minutes later, I decided not to wait. Something could be going on now, and my curious nature prevented me from standing out of the rain waiting. I put my hood back on, pulled my arms into my jacket, and ran from the canopy. It wasn't long before I came across a bar with broken windows, and the scent of blood everywhere.
    I suddenly got a strong urge to go in and get some of it... I didn't know why. This was the first time I'd ever smelled blood, since my life so far had been passive and I never had to attack a human. I managed to regain control of myself quickly, and I looked in the window. Inside, I saw several vampires and dampiels, as well as a beheaded human, most likely one of the vampire hunters than the mutant made off with earlier. In front of them, a short distance from the door, was a priest. He gave off a bad aura- I could tell he wasn't there for good reasons. It looked like he may have interupted something between the others as well, as if he was unexpected, and most likely unwanted. I climbed in the window as quietly as I could, managing not to step on the broken glass. It didn't hurt that I've broken into buildings on several occasions, so I wasn't out of practice with being stealthy. I knew at this point that the vampires and dampiel could see me, but I was almost positive the priest couldn't. I began to creep up behind him...

Elite Trainer

OOC-Does anyone have an idea as to where Asilynne and Shaka have been as of late? Most of the last posts have been nothing but me and Kalah. I don't think the two of us can keep it going on our own much longer since I brought Roland in on my last post

Hide in plain sight.
    -The Assassin's Creed

OOC- What does OOC stand for anyway? Anyway, same here. I've included I guess Father Farwell and Asilynne and Shaka hasn't been here at all...Anyway...maybe something happened to their computer or something...

TPM IRC Chat

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

OOC = Out Of Character

Elite Trainer

Originally posted by pokemasterfrank
    ...maybe something happened to their computer or something...
    OOC-I'm really hoping that isn't the case. This RPG was off to a great start. Ever since I joined the RPG forum I've tended to base the success of the RPG's I've joined by comparing them to Dragon Ball VG. The cast of that RPG worked together very well and I honestly can't remember a time where there was a major disagreement among us. It moved along at a great pace and only got better in my opinion before the loss of Nall for a few months killed the RPG. So far it's looking like it'll be a repeat performance of VG. Just like in VG the cast is seems to be working together fine. I see enough experienced RPGers here to make this thing great. Let's just hope it doesn't go downhill at this point. Losing Asilynne and her sis would be a killing blow for this RPG and I would really hate to see that happen

Hide in plain sight.
    -The Assassin's Creed

OOC: Thy uslly cant get to a computer till the weekend. But there not gone so no worrys.

~HOPES AND DREAMS~ Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

OOC: Sorry guys! The only time I can get to a comp is when I go to my moms house (i.e.When I say 'I have to go home now, Im actually GOING HOME')
    When I started this RPG I didnt know things would go THIS fast, and I figured I could pick up on it when I could. I could probably still do that but people need to have a little patience, its not like Ill be gone for months or anything! ^-~
    Same with Shaka, we both live with our dad.
    So, just bear with us and have patience, and this WONT go the same way as VG ^-^ I mean come on its only been a week and already your writing us off!
    Now lets see, where were we?
    ~~~~Myra Link~~~~Wood Water City
    I couldnt believe what I was hearing. Rudy, an obvious high class aristocrat by his behaivior, had a dampiel as a sister? Not only that, but they were both vampire HUNTERS?! Something just didnt fit. Despite my initial distrust of Rudy, he had proven himself as a vampire of high class, with his manner of speaking and his reluctance to behave rashly like an animal. But how can someone who was so obviously an aristocrat be someone who would side with humans? And....how did I FEEL about that?
    Before I could really think it through, the other male vampire jumped up and made a move towards the dampiel, with Rudy heading him off soon after, and they began to exchange a few heated words. Inwardly I scoffed. That one was definitely NOT an aristocrat. Just looking at how he acts reminds me of how the humans acted, senselessly going to attack like he was some sort of thoughtless beast
    I was about to comment on how foolish everyone was being when we were all stuck together due to the rain, when I heard someone else come in through the door. "Needless to say the bar is closed-----" I started to say when the man ignored me and came right in, giggling to himself like something was wrong with his head. He was a human, and he was dressed like he was someone important. The very thought of an important human almost made me laugh, but his insolence kept me stern.
    He looked at all of us and laughed again. "You....youre all vampires arent you?" He giggled and tossed off both his gloves, displaying hands that were bleeding profusely. He took his sword and slashed himself on the arm, making himself bleed even more, and then swung his sword. Some of the fresh human blood splattered on my face and I twitched, my heart beginning to race, as I felt the hunger rise up again in me. I was trying so hard to control myself I barely heard him as he spoke again.
    "What do you know about......eternal life?!"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

----Father Farwell----
    I ran toward the figure in the dark. I prayed it was someone who could help me, Father----no, just Roland (as he no longer deserved the title of Father), was a dangerous man, and I knew it would be nothing for him to kill anyone, even a man of God. As I got closer, I saw that the person I had been running to was the dampiel child, Skylar. "Please, " I said as I saw him brandish his knife. "I know that Roland was lying about you. I saw him, the TRUE him, and he tried to kill me. Though he is evil I cannot fight him, Ive taken a vow of peace and would die before raising a hand against a child of God. So, please..."
    He looked at me curiously, the rain running down his face, and finally spoke. "Ok Father, you took me in though you knew what I was, and always treated me with kindness. But there is one thing your wrong about." He put away his knife and looked me straight in the eyes.
    "Roland is no child of God."
    ----------------------------------------------
    Ok, there ^-^
    BTW, I finished that pic of Rudy. If anyone wants to see and maybe put it on a website that I could link to mine with, just let me know!

.: Ben + Brandy :.
    .: September 14th 2012 :.

Banned

Default Yummy...^-^

Father Roland

I was standing in the middle of the bar, my hands shaking violently. The blood was dripping on the floor making a puddle at my feet. "S..so you vampires...can give me what I want!" I stammered. The vampires watched me in disgust, but I did notice that one of them was having the urge for blood. I walts over to the female vampire and almost in her face I raised my bleeding hands. "Drink....you know you want to vampire!!" I yelled in her face. The male vampire with the blue hair seemed angry and walked in between me and the female. Just as I was about to coax the blue haired vamp. I heard someone behind me. Whirling around I was face to face with a dampiel. As I turned I said in a sly voice "Or....Would YOU like to give me ETERNAL LIFE!!?" The Dampiel stepped back a few steps in surprise. Not getting an answer I started to get angry, so I ripped my cross from my neck and ran at the blue haired vampire with it. "Bite me you DAMN Vampire!!" I yelled.
    Just before I made it to the vampire, I heard another voice...sounded familiar. I turned slowly,"Ahhahaah....Father Farwell....so you've come! Oh? and whos that? Skylar how wonderful!!" I laughed. Skylar looked as if he didnt care about how i was bleeding. "Roland..Ive heard what you tried to do to the Father. The Father who had helped me when I needed it. Its time I stop your evil ways roland!" Skylar procliamed. Placing my hands on my chest I said in an almost pleeding voice,"Oh..but Skylar...I am a Man of GOD." I started to walk towards him. My wrists bleeding madly. I was going to get MY eternal LIFE!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    AAAAHH gosh thats Evil !! heavens well take it away Frank!

Elite Trainer

OOC: I just remembered, I was going to add something. Just so it doesnt get confusing as to where everyones character is (cause some people are in completely different towns) I was going to assign names to the two towns that are known right now, and if anyone is in a different town they can specify a name for it.
    Ok, the city where the bar that Rudy, Myra and so many other people are at right now will be called Wood Water City
    The town where Liven Dinas is currently taking on the two female vamps will be called Twig Town.....thanks to Shaka's bizarre suggestion lol ^-~
    So when your in a certain town say which one, from now on ^-^
    BTW Rudy who said you were a fruitcake?! lol ^-~

Elite Trainer

Here's the short version of a long story Asilynne:
    Ginger said it during an MSN convo with me and Kalah as a joke. Kalah thought it was funny as hell. The name caught on and eventually Nall and Mike started calling me that as well. So for the last time......
    RUDY IS NOT A FRUITCAKE!!!!!

Anyway earlier tonight I had a pretty good post planned out but had to ditch the idea thanks to that idiot Bill Gates. A very minor problem forced me to restart my computer before I could save anything or get what I had so far posted. In any case here's a shortened version of what I was originally going to do. This is all going to be slightly before Roland noticed Nall and before Skylar showed up with Farwell. Keep in mind there was orginally going to be much more to this than what I'm putting down. To tell the truth I don't mind getting rid of that idea. It gives me yet another reason to tourtue Mr. Gates ^_^

*does an evil laugh under he notices everyone is looking at him funny*
    Sorry...... ~_~;

Rudy Summers
    Wood Water Bar
    8:08 PM (just before the arrival of Skylar and Farwell)
    ------
    Right before this man had came in I thought I saw Myra looking at me oddly as I tried to talk things over with my sister. I was getting the feeling that once she heard I was a hunter that she was starting to lose whatever trust she had in me. Once we were out of this mess I was going to take the time to reassue her that she had nothing to fear from me. Despite the fact that she didn't seem to like humans at all I was going to respect her opinion. Until she made an attempt to take a human life in a case that wasn't self defense I was going to trust her. At the moment I had nothing against Myra so all I could do at this point was hope she made the right choice.

The sudden laughter of this madman drew my attention back to the situation at hand. Those thoughts would have to wait for later. It was clearly obvious what he was trying to do before he even said a word. What the fool didn't know was that this was something that usually didn't work. Most of the time a vampire would go ahead and kill the human instead of giving them what they want. I prepared for a fight as he drew his weapon but became shocked when he gave himself another self inflicted wound. All I did as I put my daggers away was shake my head in disgust over his actions. Suddenly without warning he quickly swung his sword sending a the blood that was on it flying in our direction. It missed both my sister and the male vampire but me and Myra both got hit. Once again I felt my hunger return and wanted to do nothing more than sink my fangs into his neck. However I had gained a very good amount of self control over the years. Even so I was still worried but it wasn't over myself. I was worried more over Myra being too tempted to drain this idiot.

Looking over at her I saw that surprisingly she had much better control over herself this time around. However she still looked ready to snap at any moment. It didn't take long for Myra to bare her fangs but just before she was about to jump this man I got between them and stopped her. As I wiped the blood off of her face I said "He's not worth the trouble Myra. It's best to avoid people like this man." She calmed down and was about to say something when suddenly I heard something behind me. "Now what?" I asked no one in general as I turned around not knowing what to expect anymore......
    ------

That would be the point where Nall comes in. At the moment I don't have anything else to add and since Shaka already covered the arrivals of the others I'm gonna leave off here for now ^_~

Hide in plain sight.
    -The Assassin's Creed

OOC- Oops...sorry...
    --------------------
    Holy man indeed. He's the devil himself. He tried to tempt those vampires over there, and almost did it too. The girl leapt for him, but the boy stopped her.

"You don't believe me," Roland said, getting closer, waving his bloody hand in front of my face, making me sniff the warm blood, oozing from his self-inflicted wounds. The blood smelled good, like a warm summer's breeze, or ice cream. I felt the need, the need to bite him. There was too much blood out. I wanted it. I was a kid chasing after an ice cream truck. I wanted it, and I wanted it bad. I bared my fangs and was about to lunge, but Father Farwell held me back, knowing what was happening.

"Stop it Roland," he commanded. "Stop it now. This is absurd..."

"Why should I, Farwell," he cried. "If I do God's will, will I become immortal. Will I gain riches beyond my wants. Will I become a God myself?"

"Every one is a part of God," said Father Farwell. "We were created in God's image and therefore we are like God."

"But just being like God isn't enough!" replied Roland. "He gives us the regular stuff, but he keeps the powers to himself. At least this way, I can have an eternaty to reach my goals!"

And with that, he grabbed my head and shoved my fangs into his arms.

"Yes!" he cried. "Yes! I will finally have my eternal life!"

TPM IRC Chat

OOC: I will do it for you Asilynne, I can host the images for you and you can place the links on your web page. Hows that sound?

Elite Trainer

OOC:YAY THANKS NYOKO! Should I send them to your yahoo account?

Banned

Roland (changing)

I ripped Skylar's fangs out of my flesh, the blood went everywhere. I swayed back-and -forth from loss of blood. I smiled evily as I looked at Skylar. "YES!!! Thank you Skylar!! You have finally given me what I wanted!!" I screamed as I held my head with both my hands. I could feel the changes forming in me as I turned Vampire. My eyes were changing color from black to red, I felt the fangs growing in my mouth. I swung my head back and laughed, everyone in the bar stared as I changed. Even my wounds healed, after a while I stood up straight. I looked into the night, it finally stopped raining. "Well it seems I have luck on my side!" I took one more glance at Skylar, and said"Thanks boy....Ahahahahah!!" I walked in to the darkness, and was gone.

The night was young and I had decided to see what a vampire could realy do. I looked up to the tall buildings of the town, I leaped effortlessly onto an inn. "Heh..this is great..." I said to myself. Just then I heard something coming, it was a couple taking a stroll. My..my....what have we have here? I asked almost giggling. I leaped down in front of them, they stopped and "Its...its a vampire!" The woman cried. Her husband jumped in front of her. "Oh? Whats the matter? Did i scare you?" I asked the man. He seemed to notice that I was wearing priest clothes and was a little shocked. I grinned, my glasses shone as I quickly grabbed the mans neck and sank my fangs in. He screamed out in pain as his wife started to run away. "Oh no you dont!" I laughed. I have eaten my first humans.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Heavens i didnt know my character could get even eviler. -_-()

The blood still flowed through my mouth. I had felt the warm blood flow into me, I had felt each of his heart beats...and I enjoyed it. I actually enjoyed it...it wasn't right. How could I? How could I have been so stupid! To let him use me like that? I should have expected something like that from him. But I was weak, I couldn't see what was going to happen. I couldn't protect my self from a priest. I had gone though years, fighting grown men and street thugs, but I couldn't not protect my self from a priest...

I licked my fangs, they still had the taste of blood on them. Father Farwell, just stood, glazed...

"I'm sorry child," he said to me. "I'm sorry. I should have stopped him. I'm sorry..."

But I just walked away. I couldn't risk it. I wouldn't know what might happen now. I had just tasted blood...the blood of a human...delicious blood...I shook my head. I couldn't think like that. I couldn't risk biting the good Father. He was the kindest person I had ever known. A tear formed in my eye. It trickled down my cheek and dropped to the ground.

Goodbye, and thank you, Father Farwell...

TPM IRC Chat

Elite Trainer

~~~~Myra Link~~~~
    Wood Water Bar

I had wanted to bite him, VERY badly...I had lunged forward, ready to sink my fangs into his disgusting neck and drink his filthy blood, when...HE stopped me. Rudy, the vampiric enigma. Rudy, the one I couldnt figure out. He was a vampire, but he had told his 'sister' he was a vampire HUNTER, yet he had saved me from making the disgusting mistake of drinking a human! And it wasnt as though he wanted it for himself, he had just wanted to...HELP me, protect me.... As if I needed protecting!
    But when his hand touched my face to wipe that horrid man's blood off, I couldnt help but feel....
    Not for the first time that night, I was embarrassingly vunerable and I was about to lose my composure and say....
    But..

Then the madman charged at Rudy, but was soon distracted by a young boy and a human dressed much the same way as the madman. He tempted the boy and then forced the boy to bite him.
    And then the human became Changed.
    It was a horrible sight, he reeled about, bleeding everywhere, and when it was over, he was a vampire.
    But there was NO way he would EVER be an aristocrat.
    He had run out into the dispersing rain, glorifying in his own bloody victory. I watched him go, wide eyed. Was THIS what had happened to my mother? Try as I might, I could not imagine my Father participating in such a tainted ritual. But, if that were true, if my father had not bitten my mother, then how...?
    I shook my head. All I knew was something unnatural was born tonight. Something that was an insult to aristocrats everywhere. And I'd be damned if I let it live.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

----Father Farwell----
    Wood Water Bar
    :::8:20PM:::

"Skylar..." I paused, watching the hunched over form of the young dampiel walk out into the cold night. The wind moaned through the silent bar, and for a moment I stood, frozen, unable to do anything but stare through the open door at the darkness beyond. Then my purpose came to me as clear as crystal.
    I strode up to catch up to Sky. "Listen, child, I know you feel bad for what youve done. But it wasnt your fault, Roland---"
    He cut me off. "Roland is dangerous, I know!" He whirled around to face me, tears gleaming in his shame filled eyes. "And now hes even MORE dangerous! He's a vampire now, a MONSTOR! And I MADE HIM THAT WAY!!!!"
    He squeezed his eyes shut and turned away quickly, running down the darkened street and disappearing into the shadows.
    I could only watch, stunned. I shook my head sadly and closed my hand around the cross around my neck. "Skylar...." I whispered as I walked back towards the bar. "Remember youre not alone.."
    I paused at the doorway and gazed back down the street.
    "God is with you, my child..."
    -------------------------------

Elite Trainer

Great thanks to Nyoko, I am pleased to announce my picture page is up! Come see!

Oh and if anyone else wants a pic drawn, ask either me, Nyoko or Shaka. ^-^

Elite Trainer

OOC-I had an idea for a drawing if any of you three want to give it a try. How about a group shot of Rudy, Myra, Yuar and Gyvien inside of that bar? Here's a quick list of things I remember about this scene so that you guys aren't looking back over the posts as much for every single little detail:

-Gyvien is sitting at the bar looking a little pissed over learning about Rudy. Her dagger is stuck in a wall on the other side of the room
    -Rudy has his daggers drawn and looks ready to fight. Keep in mind that he's without the jacket and has two injuries at this point: the slash on one of his legs and Myra's bite on his wrist (doesn't matter what leg/wrist)
    -Rudy, Myra and Yuar all seem to be a bit puzzled due to Roland's arrival (Roland himself won't be in the picture. Think of it as being from his POV ^_~)

I know there is much more to it than that but I don't have the time right now to look over every single post from that timeframe. Poses don't matter to me so I'll leave that up to whoever decides to draw this. It just seemed like a good idea and I figured it would be a cool pic to add to that page ^_~

Hide in plain sight.
    -The Assassin's Creed

ooc: I'll give it a try. I love to draw ^^ oh BTW Asilynne here is my characters drawing, you you can add it to your web page when you read this http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/elfd...ko/amithis.jpg

Master Trainer

OOoooo! I'll give it a try too! Maybe... lol, iif I have time in my chaotic schedule. I just drew a sloppy sketch of Gyvien during some of my study hall, I'm too busy to clean it up or anything but I'll post it tommorow to show you. Oh and Shaka/Asilynne if you do draw Yuar... *pleading eyes* Make 'em look just like Tooya, but more serious. ^^;;; *glomps Tooya-appearance Yuar*

Gyvien - (F) - Dampiel

I simply blinked at the scene- as blood reeked through the air. I blinked again. Silence.
    The blood was filthy- and it didn't help that vamps like me had an even greater scent of smell. But... I was always around blood, at least on my hunts- the smell of blood was now just a reoccurance. Nothing more. I blinked as I watched Rudy stand there, easing up as the bloody human ran off. Now he was a Dampiel too- like me... and insane Dampiel..
    I snorted with discust, as I simply walked by Rudy, brushing against him hard but not paying attention. I went to the wall, and saw my deeply embedded dagger.

It had a black, leather handle wrapped around the silver handle. Upon the tip of the edge of the handle, was a leather strap in black, used to attached or tie aroudn things. The blade was pure silver, sharp... quick, and utterly cruel to use. I grabbed the handle sharply and jutted the dagger loose with ease. I quickly pushed the dagger back into my black boot, and then whirled around, leaning into t he wall again and crossing my arms.
    What would these Vamps do now?

It was discusting... to have that... that freak loose now- as a Dampiel.
    Mental Note to Gyvien: Kill Father Roland Freak
    I thought, figuring it would be better if that strange thing was dead then alive. If he roamed the streets... he'd probably try to eat more humans. Or worse... he'd try to do some thing else.
    I grimaced at this, and watched as my 'brother' turned to the female vampires. I watched the other vampire bring his strange dagger back to the inside of his jacket. It made me wonder- I knew that this male was my brother, I knew his female companion was either his wife or his friend of some sorts... but this male vampire? Theo ther one? Who the h*ll was he?

All in time I supposed... as I sighed, wondering. I didn't know what I was going to do... part of me just wanted to leave. But t hen... some thign in my cursed head said 'don't leave.' Why the f*ck not? I didn't know... all I knew, was that this was the wildest night I've ever faced -- when I haven't killed some one, that is.

Yuar Oro - Male - Vampire

I blinked, bewildered at the sight I just saw.
    The man had to be mad... and now, he was a Dampiel. Not just any dampiel- an idiotic, psychotic dampiel who seemed lost in his nature and who lost his grip of reality. A human being who wanted Vampiric blood. I could only hope with in me that the rain stung at his skin adn felt like acid in his eyes.

I shifted slightly as I shealthed my dagger back in my jacket, looking over to the male vampire, his friend, and the Dampiel who had retrieved her well-armed knife. She sure seemed like she wasn't liking this... and it made me wonder. Though most Dampiels did not like Vampires, nor humans for tha tmatter- she seemed doublely hateful towards us. I faintly wondered why.

But there was another human, standing in the doorway. What did they say his name was- I could have sworn I heard them say his nam was Father Farewell. I took one quick, swift and graceful step towards him- walking past everyone else slightly, more towards the rain-drenched door. The 'priest' was staring out... and I kept about 6 ft away from him, but never the less I was closer to him th en anyone in t he bar. I would keep my distance though... even though he did seem good intentioned, I always kept up my guard. It was rule number 1 in Vampiric training.
    Guard never comes down.

"So, friend of yours?" I said cooly, as the priest turned to gaze at me..- probably in shock that he realized now that he was left with three vampires and a dampiel.
    [Please Send Tell]

Amethyst
    ~~~*~~~*~~~
    (Somewhere in-between her town called Crystal Waters and Wood Water City)

The rain had forced me to take shelter just outside my destination… Why now? Just when I was beginning to become happy again, my mood was shattered. Now I was Very mad, and may snap at the next person I walk by… Also I was in the mood for a little snack… I dosed off and when I finally woke the rain had stopped and I pressed on, growing even more hungry and eager for that snack…

(Wood Water City)

I finally entered the city; I pulled my clock farther over my eyes and continued on down the road.
    “My, were could I possibly get something to drink and a bite to eat around here?” I said thinking out loud, just then I saw a bar, but a priest was standing in the doorway, and the window was broken, I slowly walked up to the door with my head down. The priest in the door way had kindly stepped aside to let me pass. I kindly nodded to him as if to say thanks.
    I walked in, glass cracking under my feet, and the smell of blood came rushing to my nose, making me all the more hungry. I also had seen 3 vampires standing around and a Dampiel leaning up ageist the wall. I walked over to the bar stepping over chairs and other things lying on the floor. I leaned over the bar grabbed a glass and something to drink, I needed something to calm me down… I sat on the bar and quickly drink down the glass and poured some more in the glass. “Well, well, ant this a pretty site?!” I flicked a glass off the bar looking on as it crashed to the floor. All the others in the room looked at me as if ready to pounce on me and kill me without warning. I pulled my hood down, and calmly spoke to all in the room.
    “What did I do to you all to deserve such a welcome? I’m not here to kill anyone, just on vacation.” I flashed them all a quick smile letting my fangs show agents my dark blue lips. I took another sip from the glass; I had to get out of here soon I was starting to get hungry…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    OK Amethyst is being her normal extremely strange self oO… ok so feel free to interact with her as you all please… warning she is a skitso ^^

Elite Trainer

Rudy Summers
    8:30 PM
    ------
    This was quickly turning into one of the weirdest nights I had even witnessed. However I knew it wasn't going to be safe here much longer. There was only so much time before locals started to see that something wasn't right. In the back of my mind I had a feeling I knew why we had been fine so far. This was a really bad area of the city and it seemed that the people ignored things that went on here and decided not to deal with them. All I could do was shake my head. I didn't see how they could go without caring like this. It seemed like the only time things mattered to these people is if they were the ones being attacked. Plus there was unfinished business with Roland. He was no doubt feasting on the human population at the moment. He was already quite unstable to begin with and I knew that him being turned into a vampire only made matters worse

"What did I do to you all to deserve such a welcome? I’m not here to kill anyone." It was a female voice but I knew it wasn't Myra or my sister. Looking around I saw that another female vampire had joined us. I had been so deep in thought that I hadn't noticed her come in. Normally I be a little worried and a bit cautious around vamps but at this point I just didn't worry about it. I just had too much on my mind at the moment. Even so I made it a point to try and talk to her. "You'll have to excuse us" I said. "As you can see this hasn't exactly been the best of nights for everyone in this group." Looking at the bodies and then at my injuries she laughed a little bit and said "Oh really? I honestly didn't notice. Anyway the name is Amethyst." Sticking out my hand I said "I'm Rudy Summers. Sorry about not saying anything before but like I said this has not been the best of nights." However rather than shake my hand Amethyst just eyed me and asked "Summers you say?" All I did was nod as I drew my hand back. I had a feeling she had an idea about what I was but she just didn't seem to care less.

A few minutes slience passed by. Everyone in the bar seemed to be focused on the events of the night so far. After what seemed like forever Amethyst spoke up and said "Well if you ask me this looks like an odd bunch. How is it the five of you came together?" With a sigh I said "It's a bit of a long story. I'm not even sure where to start. Instead I can tell you about each of us. The dampiel at the bar is my sister....." I suddenly stopped as I remembered I still hadn't learned her name. In a disgusted tone she said "It's Gyvien and if you insist on dealing with me then you sure as hell better remember it next time 'brother'." The way she just spat that word out just hit me hard. I was about to introduce everyone else but Gyvien just kept on going without letting me have a chance to speak. "Going around the room that vamp helped out when things got a bit sour with the hunters. I believe I heard him say his name was Yuar." Next she pointed at the priest. "The human you passed on the way in is Father Farwell. He came in as his buddy Roland went nuts and got himself turned into a vampire with the help of some kid." Amethyst seemed slightly amused as my sister finally got to Myra. As she talked about her she seemed to show even more anger than she did with me. "Myra wasn't it? She would be my brother's girlfriend. One big and happy bloodsucking couple." Myra didn't seem to like the way she was being talked about but in a calm voice she made sure to correct Gyvien. "It's not like that at all. I've only just met your brother tonight." I didn't say a word but just sat back and was thinking to myself. It may not be like that at the moment but I'm sure it's only a matter of.....

I stopped myself short of finishing that thought. Why did I keep thinking about her that way. I just met her tonight. Myra was nothing more than a friend. As I got my mind off it however it seemed as if Gyvien was going to push it. "Oh really? Well I've seen the way you guys have been acting toward each other and how you've talked to each other. I assume it's just going to be a matter of time." Myra seemed to be losing her cool over what she was saying. "Surely you can't be serious! I've only know him for a few hours. Say what you will but I assure you he is nothing more than a friend." Gyvien seemed to be looking for a reason to fight and it seemed to be working. Before anything could happen I got between the two of them and said to Myra "Just don't listen to her. Both of us know it isn't true." However as I said this I couldn't help but wonder if Gyvien could have been right. This was the second time in a matter of hours I had been thinking about Myra like that. Am I really falling for her or is it nothing more than just concern over her safety? Rather than dwell on the matter I continued my speech and said "Besides I think we've got more important things to worry about right now. Roland's on the loose and I want to try and stop him before anyone gets hurt." Before anyone could say a word I was already out the door and on the rooftops in an attempt to find him. As I jumped from the rooftops I could have sworn I saw Koger but I decided to ignore him. Taking a look to see if it really was him all I saw was that Myra and Gyvien had decided to come after me. Even so I didn't slow down or say a word. The only thing on my mind right now was taking Roland out......

Hide in plain sight.
    -The Assassin's Creed

Amethyst
    ~~~*~~~*~~~
    (Wood Water City Bar)

After the all the introductions, the Dampiel named Gvyien, The female Vampire Myra, and Summers left one right after the other. That left only me, the prest, and Yura in the bar. I hoped off the bar counter took my hood off and tossed back what was left in the glass. After finishing off the glass I let it drap to the floor. I walked over to the bodys lying on the floor, they were there to long, I would have to go off and find a fresh meal. I turned towreds the door tossing my clock over my shoulterd. I smiled, “Well, its been fun. I am sure we will be seeing more of eachother.” Then under my breath I said, “now if you’ll exsuse me Ive grown abit hungry…” I turned to walk out of the bar…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Master Trainer

Gyvien - (F) - Dampiel

So, like that he just ran right out after the freak Roland.
    Not on my watch!
    I thought, narrowing my eyes as I quickly ran out of the bar, Myra suddenly catchign wind and coming as well. I shot her an angry glare, but she didn't seem to care. Stupid Vampiress.
    I gazed up and picked out Rudy's shape in the darkness, moving amongst the rooftops like he owned them... he was rather quick and agile, which made me second guess.
    Sorta like me... maybe it is in the gene pool.
    But I swore at myself for even thinking like that. I quickly managed to hop onto the rooftops, and instantly I bounded after Rudy. My black jacket waved in the wind as my auburn hair blew in the wet of the night. THe smell of the rain hung in the air... and usually it would smell lovely, but in the city nights... rain only made it reek worse. I quickly managed to catch up to Rudy... staying behind him slightly. He was hot on the trail of Roland... and he gave me a mere glance, seeing me and Myra not too far off. Instantly my mind swore at me...
    Why are you following him? He's gonna think you trust him, or get some strange idea.
    Instantly I thought better of this situation... Rudy can scan the rooftops, I work better ont he ground.
    Immediatly I lept off the edge of the roof, disappearing into the blackness of the shadows below the buildings. I then ran... ran swiftly through the alleyways, using my keen sense of smell to try to give me some vague idea of where this 'Roland' character was.

I swiftly walked through teh shadows, working well in the darkness and covering ground. I stalked through these cities for so long... I knew th em like the palm of my hand.. and the alleyways were perfect for getting through the city. My eyes narrowed, as I scanned the night air... and still, nothing. Then suddenly, before I coudl even prepare myself... I heard a scream. Instantly I jerked to a stop, and heard it again. Turning my head to my right, I instantly recognized it coming from the alleyway which connected to the sewer system. I quickly darted around one of the large buildings in a road where little people traveled... and then darted into the alley there. And that was when I saw it.

The sight made me instantly call upon my hunter instincts. Like lightening, my hand whipped inside of my jacket until my fingers merely rubbed against the cold metal. I quickly whipped out my sleek, black gun and pointed at the figures in teh darkness which Icould pick out. there he was... the dirty, bloody insane freak Roland wiht his ugly arms around a human girl. She was screaming... and she looked like she had mistakeningly took the alleyway to get some where, because I could tell by her casual clothing she wasn't just some bum on the street. Roland had his teeth next to her throat, and it made me want to throw up. I quickly pointed the gun directly just to the side of his face and fired. Instantly the bullet missed him merely by inches, and plunged into a window beyond that, breaking glass. Roland jumped from the girl, dropping her to the ground as she collapsed in a heap. He whirled around to face me, his eyes dancing wild like an insominac... as he swaggered a bit.

" Get your blood thirsty lips away from that girl..." I growled, as the girl quickly scrambled away from him and then gazed at me. The sight of me... with the gun, in black, with my wild, untamed and rather odd Auburn hair, with my narrowing green eyes made her freak otu. She ran right passed me and I let her, keeping my eyes from Roland.

"Why... it seems to me like you missed! HEhe-" The man began to laugh, as I shook with rage.
    "I didn't miss you fool, that was called a warning shot. If you were paying attention, I missed you on purpose. "

His eyes glazed over a bit, as he took a step towards me.
    "Why was thaat?" He slyly slurred, as I quickly put my gun away. I took a step towards him, my black boot stepping in a puddle of water as I narrowed my eyes further. I quickly bent down and unsheathed the slim, cruel dagger in my boot.

"Because I want the pleasure of killing freaks like you by hand..."

I then heard some thing, and instantly recognized the aura to be that of my 'brother', Rudy. He leapt down from teh rooftops, and Myra came down also. They were on the oppisite side of Roland... and Rudy took his eyes to me, and then gazed at the window.

"Back away Vamps, this freak is my kill... we don't want psycho, wanna-be dampiels like him on the streets now do we?"
    [Please Send Tell]

Elite Trainer

ROLAND HUNT!!!! lol ^-^ Oh, but before I write anything, It would probably be best if I cleared something up.
    Rudy brought to my attention a really important question I had just taken for granted: Is only one bite all it takes for a human to become changed. I answered him, but now that I think about it, that answer sucked. So Im gonna explain it a bit better.

Usually when a vampire bites a human, they either drink the human dry or bite the human, drink a little, and then keep the human for future snacks, much like humans milk cows. But for a human to become CHANGED, the vampire has to bite the human, drink some blood, and then kind of inject some blood back into the human. This way some of the vampire's DNA gets into the human's bloodstream and changes them. This is why vampires are reluctant to change a human--because the changed human essentually becomes part of the vampire's family. Skylar didnt know what he was doing, he drank some and then, out of the horror of drinking blood, tried to spit it out. So HE didnt do it on purpose. Oh, and the changed human isnt a dampiel. A dampiel is a result of the union between a vampire and a human, I dont think I have to get into that. -.-()
    Well I hope that clears things up! ^-^ *smacks a ruler on her desk* Class dismissed!

----Father Farwell----
    Wood Water Bar
    I was deep in thought about what I was going to do about Roland (as I felt he was partly MY responsibility, I should have seen what kind of evil man he was!) as I walked into the bar----when I realised I had survived Roland's attack only to walk into something worse.
    The bar was full of vampires.
    "So, friend of yours?" One of the male vampires asked me and I turned to face him, my hand going instinctively to my cross. "N..no. He is----was---*sigh* He was a fellow priest, in The Church of the Guiding Light. I..." I frowned and, totally forgetting the fact that I was having a somewhat pleasant convosation with a VAMPIRE, I lowered my head in shame. "I shouldve known how evil he was.....he never seemed to care much about God, or anything else for that matter. He...there were rumors about how his family died...but he was so young when it happened that SURELY he COULDN'T have...."
    Apparently the other male vampire had heard enough. He stepped past me and when out the door without saying a word. Two of the female vampires soon followed him. Staring after them I asked mostly to myself "Where are they going?"
    The remaining vampire snorted. "To kill Roland of course. Why, right now he's probably drained at LEAST 5 people and killed more than that."
    I turned to the vampire. "But if we can find a way to stop him then we need not kill.."
    The vampire looked at me like I was stupid or a coward or both. "What are you saying? Killing him is the ONLY way..."
    I only vaguely heard him. I was already flipping the pages of the Book of Vampires mentally, and I found what I needed. An item that would stop a vampire and render them motionless without harming them. "Maybe not..." I whispered to myself. "If you wish, come with me back to the church. I may have an idea..."
    ---------------------------------
    Introduction of first RPG item, coming soon! Anyone who hears what Father Farwell will say to Yuar (Im thinking maybe Koger ^-~) will know about it and thus try and get thier hands on it. Also info on it can spread through word of mouth, though I think most would want to keep it a secret (again the exception would probably be Koger lol) But Ill wait to explain what exactly the item is and what it does (and hopefully have a pic of it) until Bulbie posts ^-^

~~~~Myra Link~~~~
    Wood Water City
    I followed Rudy from rooftop to rooftop with a stern look on my face. That...that...girl... that was Rudy's dampiel 'sister' was following as well. I thought back on what had happened back at the bar. She had some nerve to imply things about me and Rudy's relationship like that when she didnt even know me. And even if Rudy and I WERE together, she still had no right to pry into our personal affairs.....
    ....What was I thinking?! Did I--- had I just implied to MYSELF that---What WAS I thinking?!?! It was absurd, ABSURD, to think that I would just fall for someone I barely knew, and a vampire HUNTER at that, and expect to have some sort of future together---
    "Just dont listen to her. Both of us know it isnt true."
    Both of us know it isnt true.....when he had said that I felt something inside me click. It seemed funny, WRONG even, that he should say something like that. As if I had wanted to argue with him.......
    "No." I said, stopping suddenly. I would NOT go down that line of thinking. Youve pushed it far enough to TRUST him, why cant you just leave it at that.
    Suddenly I felt something bump into me hard and rudely. "If you cant keep up, then run home, little girlie. Or do you need youre mate to carry you?" She said the last with a laugh as she leapt up ahead.
    That. was. it. I felt my face grow hot, whether from anger or pure embarrassment I dont know. But I knew one thing for certain.

Rudy's sister or not, I knew I wasnt going to get along with her.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Eek! Practically seconds after I posted, I realised that, while I was writing that, Bulbie had posted before! So, we'll just say my Myra post happened before she decided to run on the ground. ^-^()

Elite Trainer

Default And as for the pictures...

OOC~ Nyoko's pic of the skitz (^-~) Amethyst is now up on the website. And Nyoko, NOT FAIR! Why do you have to be so good!? lol j/k Im jealous ^-~
    Oh yeah and If Im still worthy then Im gonna try and draw one of those scenes Rudy mentioned. So which ones are Bulbie and Nyoko doing? Ill do whichever one's left ^-^ Thisll be cool!

Banned

Roland

The three vampires were all around me and one of them had made me lose my prey! I looked at my prey as it scrabbled away, I then looked behind me at the male vampire. "Oh? and what do you all want?" I asked with an evil grin on my bloody face. The male stepped closer, "We cant let you kill anymore...." he said. Then the female, with the silver hair, stepped in front of him. "You sicken me....You think you can become an aristocrat...just by becoming a vampire doesnt mean you will ever be as good as a true Vampire!" She almost yelled. "Enough chit-chat! Hes my kill! so back off...'brother'." The other female with the knif said. I got into a elegant pose, and said "Oh but i wasnt doing anything wrong! I need to eat too!" I looked at the silver haired one, "You know what i mean?.....Right!" I said in an innocent voice until i said 'right'. The silver haired one grew angry and almost attacked, but the other female stepped in. "Back...off!" she said.
    I folded my arms and sat back and watched the little fight.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liven Dinas

I was walking into a town called Wood water city. I put my hands behind my head,"Man...how the heck did i get out of that one. Getting out of Twig town, was the hardest i have ever been through. I remembered how it had started to rain right before the two vampires could attack me. I looked into the dark sky,"Thank you!" I whispered. I was now walking down a dirty allyway, i had been so deep in thought i hadnt noticed i went down. Just as i looked up I saw three vampires around this seemingly harmless man. "oh no...is he hurt?" i asked myself. I pushed aside my cape and grabbed my gun that i carried around. I pointed it right at the vampire with the knife, "Hold it Vampire! step away from that man!" I said cooly. The man looked over at me and smiled, "Oh! thank you!! I was afraid that these vampires would bite me!!" I walked about 7 feet towards the vampire, my gun still at her head. "Ok...now come here sir."I placed my hand out for him to take it. "Wait what are you doing! hes not a good guy!" the male vampire spoke.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Liven doesnt know what the heck is going on, she just asumed that the 3 vamps. are just out on a hunt.8)

Default Skyler

"STOP! THEIF!"

"I'm sorry," I thought to the shop owner, even though I knew that he would never be able to hear me. I just hoped that he would get it.

I had went into a weapons shop and stole...I had stole. First, it was no big deal, I had stolen before. I had stolen food, food that I need to survive. But now, I just stole...to get...revenge...I wanted to get Roland for everything he put me though, for everything he would be doing...

I looked in my hands, I had a pair of throwing knifes, a sword and hilt, and a bullet. "Stupid...you stole a bullet, but not a gun." I stuffed what I could in my pockets and I slung the sword from my arm onto my back. I dashed though the dark streets, looking for any sign of Father Roland. My pale face showed as I ran though the dark grafittied walls. This place looked familiar...

FLASH!

"Leave us alone!"

"Why should I, traitor. You married a human! You sicken us. You could have chosen one of your kind, but you picked a human instead. And you! Human! You don't deserve to live, marrying a vampire."

Two daggers flew from the vampires hands and struck the couple in the chest, fatally wounding them. A young boy was standing there, horrified by the sight of his parents being killed in such a violent way. The vampire took out a long scimitar and was about to slash straight down the middle of the boy.

"Now your turn runt..."

But he fell short and slammed the handle of the weapon into the boy's head, knocking him unconscious.

"Your not getting our son," gasped the woman, holding a pocket knife firmly in the vampire's side, wrenching it from side to side.

She yanked the knife from the vampire's side and he fell. She dropped the knife to the ground...

TPM IRC Chat

Elite Trainer

Myra and Gyvien aren't getting along eh?
    *has an idea*

Rudy Summers
    About 9 PM
    ------
    I started to panic at the current situation. Whoever this hunter was it would seem that experience was not on her side if she couldn't tell that Roland was a vampire. As she put out her hand to grab his I shouted "Wait! What are you doing!?" However it was too late. Roland had already made a lunge for her making her drop her weapon in the process. He was trying to go for her neck but luckly she was able to keep him away. However all of us could see that this would only be a losing battle in the end. Without wasting a single moment I grabbed one of my daggers and tossed it right at him. It hit Roland in his right arm and he released his hold on her. I was about to see if the girl was ok when he shot me an angry glance. This manic seemed to be unfazed by the pain as he pulled my dagger out of his arm and tossed it right at my feet. Without taking my eyes off him I quickly grabbed it and put it away as he stared at me. I already didn't like the feeling I had around this guy but his calm voice as he spoke only served to disturb me even more. "That wasn't very nice kid. If you had wanted me to share my meal then all you had to do was ask."

At this point Roland drew his sword but I stood my ground without making a move. Crossing my arms I said "And what exactly gave you the idea I was looking for dinner? For your infomation I'm not like you at all." This seemed to take Roland by surprise. All he seemed to be able to do was laugh as he tried to speak. "Well then perhaps you haven't looked in the mirror as of late!" Once he had noticed what he just said Roland started to crack up even more. "Sorry about that kid. Anyway it would seem you haven't seen yourself so let me tell you what you look like. You've got pale skin and two fangs in your mouth. You know don't you? Those things you use to drain humans of their blood?" All I did was sigh over both his actions and what he was saying. Roland seemed to have some screws loose but I was pretty sure everyone here knew that unless his luck pulled a 180 that his chances of getting out of this one were pretty bad. "I must admit that you've got me there" I said still standing without making a single move yet. "Just don't make any mistakes about it. We may both be vampires but keep in mind that I will never be anything like you. You are a murderer Roland." All Roland did was growl and take a step toward me as he spoke. "People like you make me sick. I finally get away from that idiot Farwell and then as luck would have it I run into a vampire with the same ideas as him."

As he was talking I noticed a look on the girl's face that seemed to say she knew who Farwell was. Meanwhile Roland continued his rant. "It's sickening I tell you! If you mean to say that you have not once drank from a human then I would say you are lying. This is your world. Our world! Rather than make these mortals live in fear you choose to help them." Now he was starting to make me sick as well. "In case your brain has given out on you I don't think I need to remind you that you were one of those humans less than an hour ago." With a smirk I added "Then again it would seem as if you left your brain behind a long time ago." Suddenly without any warning Gyvien grabbed me and turned me around to face her. From the looks of it she didn't seem happy over how I was handling things. "Is this some kind of joke? For someone who claims to be my brother you don't seem to be using much common sense. Your reasoning with a goddamn madman! Rather than watch you waste our time I'm going to go ahead and finish the job that you can't seem to start!" Just as Gyvien was about to charge him Myra got in front of her. With her usual pissed off tone she shouted at her "What the hell are you doing!?" With a very calm voice Myra said "Every breath he takes is an insult to me and all other aristocrats. If anyone kills him then it's going to be by my hands." Gyvien just narrowed her eyes and said "Kill him with what? Your good looks? A charming personality? Last time I checked you didn't even have a weapon!" It seemed as if Myra was trying to use every bit of self control she had to keep herself from going after my sister instead of Roland. "Well it may not look like I have a weapon but I'll have you know that I am far from defenseless!" Gyvien just scoffed and said "I'll take your word for it but keep in mind that I said he was mine to kill and no one else's!"

Feeling the need to step in at this point I said "This really isn't the time or place." However it seemed like the two of them didn't even hear me. Just then my attention was drawn to the sounds of footsteps rushing right at us. Out of the corner of my eye I saw that Roland had his sword above his head and was about to bring it down on the two of them. It would have been quite simple to avoid it Myra and Gyvien were paying attention. "Look out!" I shouted at them as I rushed to make another save. I had managed to push both of them out of the way causing Roland to miss and run right between us. I made an attempt to turn around and draw my katana but he somehow managed to catch me off guard and shoved me right on top of them. As I tried to get up I noticed there weren't any footsteps on the street at all. More than likely he had taken to the rooftops in an attempt to get away. Wasting no time I got to my feet and helped both Myra and Gyvien up. However just before I could go after him I heard the sound of a gun being cocked near my ear. Turning I saw it was the hunter I had saved. "Going somewhere?" she asked me with a very serious look that told me running would be a good way to get my head blown off. Why am I not surprised? If it's not one thing then it's another I was thinking to myself. "I'm going to let your friend go for now. Besides there is more money in bringing in three vampires than one." She seemed very serious as she spoke to us. "I want to know how it is you three know Father Farwell. He's happens to be a friend of mine and if I find out that any of you so much as layed a finger on him then being shot will be the least of your problems." I remained polite as I started to explain to her the events of the night but I sliently cursed at myself. Roland was long gone by now and because of the three of us becoming careless more people were going to die......
    ------

*looks at Kalah and Asilynne*
    R-Can't your characters just get along?
    K&A-NO!!!
    *both of them beat up Rudy for trying to get their characters to make up*
    R-*beaten to a bloody pulp* No respect..... ~_~;

Hide in plain sight.
    -The Assassin's Creed

Amethyst
    ~~~*~~~*~~~
    (Wood Water City)

“Ah! That was a well needed meal”, I grind at the limp body at my feet. I was in luck to stumble upon the drunken bum in an alleyway. Now feed and in a better mood, I was of to find a little excitement! Just then a vampire dressed in priests clothing had jumped over head. He must have been the one vampire that I was over hearing conversations about. “Looks like my funs just about to begin!” I jumped up onto the roof and fallowed silently after him. As soon as I got close to him I drew my weapons. I knew he had sensed me fallowing him, but yet he kept running glancing back every once in a wile. I jumped up in to the air just as he glanced back, caching him of grad. I trusted my weapons down around his neck, then griping the handles tightly I pulled the interior blades close to his neck. “Don’t moves or you’ll lose your head, “father”” I laughed as I said the last part…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Banned

Default out of the frying pan..into the oven

Roland

I had finally got away from those stupid vampires, Why would they like cattle? I thought as i leaped over a small house. "No matter!" Just as I had finished my sentence there were two weapens around my neck. "Ah damn another vampire!" I whisper. I stood up and placed both of my hands out and said " Go...ahead....kill me! heehhe!!" I started to laugh evily as I gripped both the blades making blood rush out of my hands. The female vamp. tried to cut my head but i managed to quickly shove my hand into her shoulder. She dropped one of her weapens and held her wound. I took out my sword and stepped back alittle, "Oh my! Im so sorry!" I grinned as i talked. The female then noticed that i wasnt an ordinary priest. I took my sword and shoved it into her other shoulder,and kicked her out of my way. She stumbled down to the street, "be seeing you!" I walked into the darkness ready for any prey.

Liven Dinas

The male vampire was trying to politly straighten things out, my gun was still at his head. "Ahh Shut up!! And what happened to that priest I just saw!?" I was mad at all these vampires, Why didnt they just stay up in their own city! What ever happened about that? I asked myself. "Well, the man you just tried to save used to be in the same church as Farwell...but he went alittle insane over the whole thought of being a vampire..." the male stated. I looked into his eyes, "Take me to Farwell. I dont trust you vampires. You might have done something to him. " I said as i felt tears come to my eyes at the thought of my only friend I could ever trust being a vampire.

Amethyst
    ~~~*~~~*~~~
    (Wood Water City)

I fell down and hit the hard streets. “Damn him! Now he has made me mad!! DAMN HIM!!” I cursed. I was careless and he had gotten the better of me… I leapt up on to the roof and collected my weapons, then jumped drown again falling to the ground, hard. It hurt, and that damned vampire was going to pay for it!!! I got up and though off my cloak, then quickly fallowed him in to the shadows. I have to be quick or I may never catch up with him. I ran holding my weapons in on hand then and my wound with the other, I had to run faster or I would never catch up with him. I speed up my pace; tossing one of my thick, long purple breaded hair over my shoulder with a flick of my head. I stopped as soon as I saw him devouring his next victim in the safety of the shadows and holding onto another. I silently walked up to him, narrowing my cold red eyes at him. “I believe you owe me some things….” I said sharply and coldly.

"Uhh..."

I awoke with a start. Strange...one moment, I was seeing things in my head, the next, I'm on the ground. What happened. I looked around and remembered my flashback. I fingered the knife in my pocket, the one that was so like the knife in that flashback. This was the alley...the alley...strange...that boy, he was on the ground, out cold, and I was just on the ground...could I have been that boy...could they have been my parents...no...no...I probably just saw that fight...

"What!" I turned around. I had heard a scream, female voice. I dashed off in that direction. I made my way around a corner and kept moving on.

When I rounded the next corner, I saw that group of vampires at the bar...with a gun aimed at their heads. It was a human...a human vampire hunter. They were walking toward me, probably going out. It looked like the human was forcing them somewhere.

"I think I should follow," I thought as I leaped up on the rooftops. "I can follow safely up here."

TPM IRC Chat

Master Trainer

Yuar Oro - Male - Vampire

My eyes widened at this Priest Father Farewell. Although he was a human, and most humans were fools... he seemed very smart. I respected that. I nodded slowly....
    "I will go with you."

I cringed at the thought however... me, entering a church!?
    "One thing though- keep crosses away from me. I can enter a church, but you better make sure those crosses stay a good ways away."
    Father Farewell nodded, and we both exited the bar. I eyed the man slowly, and softly spoke.
    " Just to let you know... I know that you probably aren't on good terms with Vampires. BUt let me tell you my name, my name is Yuar Oro. and-"
    Father Farewell suddenly twitched his gaze to me..
    "Yuar Oro? I've heard of you before... you were the one who ended the massacre of humans by two vampires about a year ago weren't you? At the city not too far from here?"
    I nodded,
    "Yes, I won't kill humans... not with out reason. I only kill to protect- that is all. And I want to make it clear to you, that I will not harm you... nor let anyone else harm you."

He nodded softly,
    "I am surprised to find you in this city... no one has heard of the 'encounters' with Yuar Oro for quiet some time."
    I smirked soflty,
    "I've been training in the shadows."
    "So it seems..."
    We continued to walk, as I followed the priest...

(Just to let you know, Yuar Oro is pretty well-known for his human saves and his vampire-neutral stand points.)

Gyvien - F - Dampiel

"Excuse me, but I don't believe I should be following your orders." I stated blankly, as the human hunter turned her head sharply at me, but kept her gun at Rudy's head.
    "Excuse me, but I'm the one here with teh gun at his head."
    I narrowed my eyes, and crossed my arms.
    " Go ahead, blow off his head- see if I care. It isn't any guilt on my shoulders... "
    The human hunter gave me a strange look of confusion, and suddenly I reached into my pocket and pulled out my own sleek black gun and held it directly in her face.
    Myra gave me a glance as if to get at me... but I gave her a look that told her I would shoot her if she tried anything.
    " You see, I have a gun too. You can shoot him, but I will simply shoot your head off as well. Then, you see, I still live. But, if you so kindly put that gun away... I will withdraw mine."

The human hunter snarled at me,
    "How do I know you won't just shoot my anyway?"
    I laughed as I looked to Myra.
    " Because, this female Vampire here hates my guts if you haven't been able to tell already. If I don't pull away my gun, she'll agree to use my own dagger to kill me."

With that I withdrew my beloved dagger- my favorite one... out of my boot, keeping the gun steady, and I threw it at Myra's feet. She quickly grabbed the dagger, and gave me a strange look.
    " I trust she can throw a dagger properly... so here is the thing, you take away your gun, I'll take away mine. If you don't, I'll blow off your head- if I don't pull away my gun once you pull away yours, Myra will stick that sharp, pointy thing called a 'dagger' in my head. Besides, your precious 'Father Farewell' is probably back to wherever he goes because we left him alive at a bar."

I smirked...
    "But there was another Vampire there.... I believe his name was Yuar... Yuar some thing, I don't recall his last name, if he has any."

[Please Send Tell]

Elite Trainer

lol Poor Rudy, lets see, hes been stalked, knocked down, chased after, yelled at, threatened, embarrassed, made to deal with 2 vampire hunters being thrown in the window, stabbed, clubbed, bitten (eheh..sorry lol), yelled at yet again, tempted by a madman, attacked by said madman, caught in the middle of 'cat fight', gets gun pointed at him by sister, gets gun pointed at him by another dampiel hunter, gets caught in ANOTHER cat fight....and this is all within a few hours! What other foul things could be in store for Rudy? ^-~ Well whatever it is Im sure he can handle it!

~~~~Myra Link~~~~
    Wood Water City (alleyway)
    :::9:15PM:::
    If you wouldve talked to me a couple moments ago, you wouldve said that me being pissed was an understatement.
    That horrid little dampiel had embarrassed me earlier, but, as if that wasnt enough, she had even went so far as to try and take from me the right to slay 'Roland'. The hideous monstor whose very life, as unnatural as it was, was an insult to every self respecting vampire. And then she insulted me by saying I was defenseless, which for me was the last straw. It had taken all of my self control and more to keep from swiping that infuriating smirking head from her shoulders.
    Then the second female Dampiel hunter came, and helped the monstor to get away. It seemed circumstances WANTED me to lose my cool, because after she let the monstor go she went and pointed her gun at Rudy! His 'sister' wasnt much of a help either, and said "Go ahead, blow off his head. See if I care...." This alone infuriated me as much as all that happened before and I gave her a look that told her when all this was over, she would pay the price.
    But, it seemed unpredictability ran in Rudy's family because she then tossed her dagger at me, and basically gave me permission to kill her if she did not keep her word. The surprise of this act cooled most of the anger I had felt and I just looked at the dagger, then at her. I didnt need it, if I had to kill her I could just do it with my built in weapon, but the symbolism of the knife astounded me. She was in essence putting her life in my hands, and even though I still didn't like her, that was something I had to respect. Something an aristocrat would've done.

The Dampiel stranger studied Rudy's sister carefully, and then darted her gaze to meand then to Rudy. She narrowed her eyes and made like she was about to pull the trigger. Her gun was inches from his head, and her hand was steady. If she wanted him dead, then there was no way he could escape.
    But, I wouldnt let that happen. I walked slowly and purposefully towards the stranger, looking her straight in the eyes with an intense gaze the entire time. She watched me suspiciously, and nosed the gun up so it was against his cheek. I got to where my face was inches from hers. "Put. The gun. Down." I had had a bad day and I was NOT under any circumstances going to add the death of a fellow aristocrat to the list. I figured by doing this she would be less likely to shoot Rudy. Or, she might even turn the gun from Rudy to me. Either way I would win.
    She looked at me for a minute, then grinned and pulled out a second gun from a holster on her hip that I hadnt seen. "I have a better idea, " she said, leveling her second gun right in my face. "How about YOU back off..."
    This wasn't good. Everyone was pointing guns at everyone else and it didn't look like we could FIGHT our way out of this one. I glanced at Rudy. "Well," I said sarcasically, tossing my hair in a somewhat annoyed manner. "Why don't you try to talk your way out of THIS, it might actually work this time...."
    He sighed and leveled his troubled gaze at the Dampiel stranger. I wondered what he could possibly do to help the situation, but hoped that he would do something soon.
    Being killed by a Dampiel would be a bad end to a bad night.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ohhhhhhhh!!! Showdown! lol I am SO going to draw that!
    Oh and I refered to Liven Dinas as a dampiel because she is one, her father was the dampiel D after all. ^-^ Well, Rudy, I think the ball's in your court now, good luck! ^.~