Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ~*Dawn of the Blood Moon*~ STARTS!!!!

~HOPES AND DREAMS~ Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default ~*Dawn of the Blood Moon*~ STARTS!!!!

The year is 12,110 AD. Twenty years ago, a dampiel bounty hunter named D was thought to have destroyed the last Vampire, Count Magnus Lee. He recieved no praise for his deeds, however, because he himself was half vampire, and in a world that was ruled by fear of these creatures of the night for so long, being born to the wrong parents was a crime. After the final Vampire was destroyed, however, D put away his sword, and settled down with the only human to ever accept him, a young lady named Doris.
    However.....Magnus Lee was not the last.
    For there were many Vampires who, in days before, grew weary of hiding in the darkness of coffins during the day. Vampires who longed for a place of Eternal night, a place where they could live without the threat of bounty hunters or the deadly rays of the sun. This place, was the City of the Night. Such Earth-weary vampires took to the sky in vast ships, and the City of the Night became a haven of darkness and peace.
    Peace gets old quickly, and as time went on, boredom and the bitterness of never tasting blood drove these vampires to an unholy, restless rage. Seeing with new eyes what once was thier heaven, had become their hell. Seeking to end their 'exile', they returned in droves to Earth.
    The Age of Vampires, glorious overlords of the night, was once again nigh.
    And so began anew the slaughter of mankind by the creatures of the night........

The Present:
    1:29 PM
    October 15, 12,110
    16 days until the moon of the woman (a night where vampires cannot drink blood)

A cold wind blows through the streets and forests of Earth, and faintly seen by those on the surface, the glimmer of Vampiric ships as they descend......

Anyone may begin.......^-^

The RPG's Website

.: Ben + Brandy :.
    .: September 14th 2012 :.

Please excuse mistakes... I dumb...

Name: Ferino Mejin
    Species: Vampire
    Side: Vampire
    Looks: About 6'2". Build is lanky, somewhat wirey, and not very agile looking- more like imposing. Hair is thick, bushy-like, at times looks uncombed but doesn't look dirty. Eyes are... Well, one is a brilliant golden color, the other is more of a golden brown; freaky-like effect from this. Skin is almost completely white. Clothing? Heh. As if you can't guess... Black jeans and shirt, with a black trench coat or cloack, depening on his mood.
    Personality: Sadistic, but in a manner that is normally very subdued. He keeps his thoughts to himself for the most part, though he will speak very intently for his purposes when provoked, and is dangerous when p*ssed- even more so than usual. He doesn't completely have his views set on the battle between humans and vampires, but is inclined to side with vampires, as humans come off in a bad light when he sees them. Overall, more of a loner than anything.
    Family: Who the hell knows? He certainly doesn't...
    History: Mm, I'm gonna be shallow with this- sorry. He was born in the City of Night, but was taken to Earth by his parents when he was thirteen. While there, his parents were killed (at least, so far as he knew) and he was left to his own devices. He, however, didn't mind terribly. The humans weren't terribly nice to him, as is to be expected, but he lived with it; he enjoyed life on his own.
    Weapon: Doesn't often use one, but when he does... Very nasty, sharp throwing knives.
    Other: Tasted blood... many times... yay blood. Other than that? I... dunno.

Ferino Mejin ~ Vampire
    ----------------------------------------

They were returning.

For years, the Earth had been only scarecly populated by vampires. Those of us who had been there were persecuted endlessly, driven to near madness and starvation by the overpowering number of humans. So many, and yet we did not return to the city of Eternal Night. For what purposes? Some were uncertain, but many, such as I, felt that we belonged on Earth. We were not to be hidden in some desolate, distant city.

I'd been on the Earth for nine years, surviving alone. In that time, I'd seen few of my kind. We were unable to make much contact, and unable to do much damage. There had been far too few of us. We had been stuck where they left us.

Now... Now our numbers were growing. The vampires who had been living in the city of Eternal Night were beginning to feel the draw and see the need of a retake of Earth. They were returning, and we were gaining strength because of it. Soon we would have little to fear. Soon, we would be strong again.

Smirking slightly, I looked around my so-called home- a dark, cave-like inlet beneath a cliff that stood over the lake. No light penetrated the darkness of the cave, thankfully. That was why it made the perfect dwelling. No coffin for me, no sir. Damn the coffins, damn them all. I preferred the ground.

The vampires were returning, and would would be alone no longer. No more trouble from the humans, because they would be powerless. We'd bring them down. They had hated us for what we'd done, and then turned around and done the same thing to us... So we'd drive it back.

Perhaps later, once the sun was gone, I'd greet the new ones. Maybe I would watch. See what was going to happen. Once the sun went down... Then I'd see. Then we'd all see.

The end of the humans was coming...

--------

Hope that's okay.
    *wants people to join her shiny new rpg*
    O_o
    *should be shot*
    Yep... Making random passing comments is fun.
    Anyway...
    Slap me if that's wrong...
    *and join my rpg either way*

Banned

Name: Father roland, roland for short

Species: Human

Looks:Long face (cowboy bebop style) black eyes, silver hair, wears the whole priest outfit with trench coat, slinder. hair is long and in a half braid half ponytail.

Personality:sly, wants power, power on earth, doesnt want to wait for heaven. seeks power from the vampires. eternal life.

Family:his family was in the church business, so they put him in it also. he didnt want to so he killed them.

History: bad childhood, good schooling. He grew up hating the world.

Weapon:Two guns in holsters on his hips

Other: Very cunning can get out of any thing he starts(like a fight or something..) weakness: blind spot on his right eye, he damaged his eye during a fight with someone he was trying to murder. it can see only light & dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Father Roland

I sat in my old dusty chair, thinking of what to do. I lit a smoke and puffed on it. I looked at my clock, " 1:40....hmmmm... the Vampires are still asleep..." I leaned back in my chair, the dust flying. I started to clean my guns when I heard a knock on the door. " Come." I answered. It was Father Farwell, he brought a book with him. " Whats that?" I asked as I reached out a hand to take it from him. The title read Vampires " Know your enemy..." he said in a low voice,I started to read. Farwell just stared as if waiting for me to say something. I looked up at him, "Yes...and?" I asked getting annoyed at his presence. He shifted his weight from one foot to the other. I could feel the anger swelling up inside, I didnt like people and I didnt like company. "Get out!" I yelled as I stood up quickly. I slammed my hands on my desk so hard the book fell on the ground.Farwell slowly walked out of the room shutting the door behind him. I went to pick it up when I saw what page it had opened at. It read Vampires: Eternal Life. Power beyond control. I smiled as I picked it up and began to read the chapter.

"HAAAA!"

SWIPE!

Another street fight. Just because I swiped a loaf of bread, the others think they can just take it. They try to knock me out with a beer bottle but I dodge it. The guy breaks it on the wall of the alley and his hand is covered in splinters.

"Hand it over kid," the leader of the group says. "That bread is ours."

"Steal your own," I called to them, feeling the knife in my pocket.

"Yeah right," he said. "I'm a human, you dope. Your a dampiel. You got that super vampire speed thing. Don't think we don't know! We've seen you steal bread before."

"This is mine," I said. "I'm takin' it"

The fight continued. They started to beat me. I winced in pain with every blow. I pulled my hand out of my pocket. And with a flik of my wrist...it was over. I had thrown my knife though each and every one of them...except for the leader. He ran off in fear.

"Man," I sighed. "What I have to do to get food. I walked off, but not before I washed my knife at a water fountain in the middle of the street.
    -----------
    Not really related to the plot...just to introduce my character...don't need to post stats since the site has it, correct?

TPM IRC Chat
    Server: irc.bitsjointirc.net
    Channel: #TPM

Banned

Ok I finished my post ^-^

Elite Trainer

Time: 5:26PM 47 minutes until sundown
    ----Father Farwell----
    I sighed as I walked out the doors of the Church of the Guiding Light. Sometimes it seemed as though Father Roland did not care about anything, let alone God or the people (OOC-DUH). Thinking about Father Roland always gave me a headache, so I closed my eyes and rubbed them as I walked. It was just as well that Father Roland told me to leave, it was time to restock the church's supplies so we could eat dinner tonight.
    Suddenly, while I was rubbing my eyes, I collided sharply with something. I opened my eyes and saw a young boy laying on the ground where he was knocked down. "Oh dear, Im terribly sorry! Its my fault, I shouldve been watching where I was going....." The boy jumped up and tried to snatch something from under my shoe. It was a small, meager piece of bread.
    "That was my dinner...." he said, staring at the dirty, torn, less than edible substance that was moments before something nourishing.
    "Please forgive me..." I said. This poor boy, he looks like he never gets enough food. His clothes are dirty...there must be something I can do to better the life of this child!
    "Please, If you would come with me to the Church, I will make you dinner. It would be more nourishing than a piece of bread anyway, and if you would like you could live there. The streets are no place for a boy to live..."
    I could see his brain working to make a decision........
    ----------------------------------

~~~~Myra Link~~~~
    The cold wind blew on Earth, though I could not yet feel it. The sun, a foreign thing I had only heard of, was just a few inches of steel away, as my ship was minutes away from landing. Soon I would be on Earth, the place my parents were born, my mother as a human, and my father, as a vampire. They, however would never return to it, we had made sure of that. They were under the mistaken belief that Humans and Vampires could co-exist, heh, the only co-existing we could do is vampires ruling over the cattle known as humans, as they supply us with food. Or at least, some of us. I had never felt the hunger for their blood, for I have never actually seen a human, my mother had been changed before I was born. I was sure my father did the changing, so biting humans couldnt be wrong....
    Its just the natural course of things.
    I smoothed my long white/silver hair and stood up proudly. Its the way of nature for us vampires, us aristocrats, to rule. It was our birthright. And who was I to mess with nature?
    I glanced up at Lantis, the one who had told me of such things. He was very old, but as we who are immortal often are, he was still very handsome. He turned to me. "We will be landing shortly, and the sun will soon be set. Then, it will be time to feed......."
    I nodded, slightly giddy at the fact that he was talking to me. Yes, to feed, though I had never done so, or even wished to. But it was the way of nature.........
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Myra has a sort of school-girl crush on Lantis, even though he's WAY too old and apparently has no interest in love (lust but not love). He uses this to get Myra to fight for his side, and she even went so far as to kill her own mother.
    Yeah, you dont need to re-post your profile because its all on the site, but you can post what time it is if there was a signifigant gap in the time. Also, as this goes on and there are some clashes with the vamps and the vamp hunters, I'll throw in some artifacts and what not for people to find and use. You'll find out later what I mean.....^-^

"Hmm...a prospect for food" I thought. But why do I need to go to a church. I can fend for myself! But then again...I could have as much food as I wished...and not have to work for it...that would be nice. But I've heard that vampire's cannot enter a church, for it is holy ground...oh what the heck...I'm only half vampire anyway..."

"Yes," I said to the priest, trying to put on the most polite tone I could. "I would like that, thank you."

"But first," he started. "We must go to the market to buy food."

Whatever, but I was getting hungry...
    We returned to the church and I sat down at the table, staring at everything inside. There were stained glass windows of people...expecially one with a golden circle around his head. There was a stone man, resembling the man with the golden circle, nailed to a cross above the alter. It was all puzzing.

The priest walked out with three bowls of food...
    ----------------
    Interesting...I wonder how Father Roland will react to a Dampial in the Church...

TPM IRC Chat

Banned

Father Roland

My eyes hurt because of reading so much. I was getting hungry anyway, so I decided to see if that worthless farwell had bought the food. I walked throught the church halls, it was now 5:50pm, as i approached the kitchen quarters I heard another voice other than Farwell's. I opened the door slowly, and noticed that the person was a..dampiel... " Oh my Farwell did you know that, that is a dampiel?" I asked in a kind voice. Farwell looked up and said "yes, but he is a person in need. And we must help thoughs people in need, even if the are half vampire." he said calmly. " Well, I must get back to my work." Farwell said getting his bowl and walked into his work room.
    There was silence as I sat down where my bowl was placed. The boy was eating and didnt seem to really care that I was there. " So...your a Dampiel..." I said grinning, i placed my chin on my hand. " can you tell me something about .............eternal..life??"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Silly roland-.-()

Evil Plotter Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Name: Kaethe Wilona
    Looks: Has long blue-black hair, and large dark green eyes under somewhat thick eyebrows (Like the wonderful Marilyn's, except black instead of blond) Medium-height, curvy: not too thin or too fat. Dresses in a black semi-mideval gown with pale silver trim. And, of course, has the standard pale skin, fangs, and pointy ears.
    Personality: Vain, but amiable enough. She takes herself very seriously, and any slight on her vanity is punishable by death, but the slightest compliment produces a close companion. She also uses her Vampire Magnetism to full effect.
    Family: A Dampiel half-brother, human sister-in-law, and niece. She ignores her extended family for the most part, and they ignore her.
    History: Was born Earth to the Wilona family. However, she didn't get to enjoy her status for long, as her family had to flee to the City of Night. When she was grown she learned she had a brother who might kill her, so she made up her mind to deserve death if anything. However, as she claims, all her victims are bit quite willingly.
    Weapon: Her amazing feminine charm.
    Special Abilities: Has not yet mastered flying, but can bend crosses ^^;

Kaethe
    ~~~~~~
    I lay back and looked up towards the moon. The taste of blood was still strong in my mouth... the scent was heavy and sweet. I turned to look at the body of the man next to me. He had known I was a vampire but had still followed me out to this feild. I licked the tiniest drop of blood of my lips and felt a deep sense of regret. His blood had been thick and strong, and I wanted more. I sighed and looked back up at the shapes of the airships passing in front of the moon. Competition.
    They had best stay out of my village, I thought darkly. Nowhere I had travelled had such delicious, or such gullible, humans. And I was not about to surrender them to some upstart usurper.

The cult of personality..... Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Name-Rudy Summers
    Age-17
    Species-Vampire
    Side-Human
    Gender-Male
    Looks-Once again not a surprise if you know me. Stands at about 5'10" and looks similar to Trunks from DBZ. Has short blue hair and blue eyes. Wears a black jacket, black shirt, blue jeans and brown boots. Has his sword strapped to his back. In other words just take my characters normal appearence and give him pale skin and fangs ^_~
    Personality-Not what most would expect from a vampire. Keeps calm in tough situations and is friendly toward those that support his cause and undersand him. Rudy is one of the few vampires that doesn't want to harm humans and stands against those that would slaughter them. However this puts him in a bad spot since most vamps and just about all the vampire hunters who act before they think would want to see him dead. One of the main things motivating him is finding his long lost sister.
    Family-Both of his parents are dead. Rudy's only living family is a Dampiel half sister who he has never met.
    History-Unlike other vamps Rudy's family didn't have any problems with the humans. Recent generations have even gone so far as to hunt their own kind and protect the humans. However this has put the Summers family in hot water with other vampires. As a result they have been paying the price in recent years. Rudy's mother died shortly after he was born so he never had the chance to know what she was like. His father recently died about a year ago. Before his death Rudy learned than before his father met his mother that he had a brief one night stand with a human about 20 years ago. Not wanting to deal with having a child who was half vamp the woman tossed her out like she was nothing. Once his father learned about this he tried to look for her but couldn't find any trace. In his will he talked about his shame in not being there for her. After learning about this one of Rudy's main goals has been tracking her down. However he doesn't have much to go by. All he knows is that she is in her 20's and is a Dampiel. For all he knows she could already be dead......
    Weapon-A katana and two daggers
    Other-Has never tasted blood and doesn't plan on doing so

Rudy Summers
    10/15/12110
    @ about 6:30 PM (shortly after sunset)
    ------
    Having just woken up I yawned as I stepped out of the hotel I had stayed at and onto the street. As I did this I made sure to place my hand over my mouth so that no one around me could get a clear look at my fangs. Despite the fact that I was on their side the humans around me didn't know that. Even if they did know that I wasn't a killer chances are they wouldn't care and would take whatever chance they had to take me down. To them I was just another bloodsucking vampire. However while I may have had 99% of the town against me I knew that there were some people who would trust you regardless of what you were. Several months back I had saved the oldest daughter of the man who owned the hotel I had just stayed at. At first they were not too thrilled over the thought of helping me out but after some time had passed they saw I wasn't a threat and had offered me a free room whenever I was in town and needed it. This just went to prove that trust could usually overcome fear. As I went down the streets I saw that some people couldn't keep their eyes off me but thankfully none were asking questions. Every single time I went into a town full of humans I feared that if my fangs didn't give me away first that my pale skin would. However for the most part people seemed to assume that I was some human vampire hunter that just didn't have time for the sun.

The main reason why I had come back was due to the fact I was following some leads and info I had picked up elsewhere. Right before my father was killed by some vampires that had come after us I learned that I had a half human older sister. Since then I had made it my goal to track her down. The main motivation was the fact that she was the only living family I had left. As a result I made it a point to never stop looking until I found her or found proof that she was also dead. Recently I had heard that three women matching the info I had came into this town in the past few days. Sadly what I knew about her wasn't much and had made looking very hard. Other than the fact that she was a Dampiel the only other things I knew was that she was in her early 20's and was abandon by her mother shortly after birth. I didn't even have a name to go by. However this still wouldn't be enough to make me give up. In fact after recent events I wanted to find her more than ever. There were several rumors that vampires from the City of the Night would be making a return to the Earth soon. At first most people just ignored them until it was confirmed not too long ago that the rumors were true. Everyone knew that within the next few days there was a chance that all hell would soon break loose. For now all I could do was continue my search and prepare for a war between the vampires and humans that was sure to come.

Little did I know however was that as I walked the streets someone was following me......
    ------

Just an intro post for the most part. As for that ending anyone is welcome to jump in if they want to tail my character ^_~
    TPM's self proclaimed firearms expert, former RPG mod, occassional smartass and all around enigmatic wonder ^_~
    3DS Friend Code: 3196 4256 7846
    XBL: Enigma1985 NYJ
    Steam: enigmaticwonder
    FF.net: https://www.fanfiction.net/~enigmaticwonder85

Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent.
    Hide in plain sight.
    Never compromise the Brotherhood.
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
    -The Assassin's Creed

Elite Trainer

~~~~Myra Link~~~~
    Night had fallen on Earth, the glorious familiar black velvity night that was eternal in the City I was born in. It was time to go out and take back what was ours.
    I wandered the darkened streets of the human city and thought about where Lantis had gone. He was off slaying some human to feast upon its blood, something which sounded as a dirty habit to me. Humans were lowly beasts, and biting them seemed very filthy indeed. I drew my wing cape around me tighter as an especially hard gust of wind blew, my hair flowing out behind me.
    Earth was a cold place.
    My thoughts drifted once again to the humans. Despite my dislike of the cattle I had yet to meet one, there were no humans in the City of the Night and until now that was where I had lived my entire life.
    I had no sooner thought that when I saw someone walking up ahead. Could that be.....a human? I was intensly curious as to what a human was like, I know in the stories that Lantis tells they are described as 'delicious' but that didn't really tell me about what they were like as a species. I decided to observe this 'human' to see how it behaved, before I decided what to do with it.
    There was no harm in learning, right?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    But what Myra doesnt know, is that what she is observing is NOT a human...hah hah hah. Myra's naiive about the world, and all she really knows about the relationships between humans and vampires she was told---by someone who hates humans. He's kinda biased...
    She thinks biting humans is nasty mainly cause shes never been around one, so shes never smelt human blood and gotten hungry..

Name: Koger
    Species: mutant
    Side: whichever side is paying himmore at the time
    Looks: 6'4", firm yet limber muscular build(well toned muscles), silver hair with two broad blue streaks running on either side of his head, violet colored eyes, dresses exactly like Gotenks. he wears a rose shaped silver pendant that has a garlic bud in it.
    Personality: fun, playful, and greedy as heck. he enjoys life and enjoys his work and couldn't care less what anyone thinks of him.
    Family: It is rumored that he is a young cousin of the mutant known as Rei but he can't confirm it cause he has no idea who his family really is.
    History: He was found abandoned as a baby by a monastery. They raised him till he was 6 at which point he killed the head priest and made off with all the gold trinkets he could carry. He fell in with a vampire-hunter he tried to rob when he was age 8 because the hunter was amused by him. He picked up the trade and eventually went to work for himself as a bounty hunter, hunting anything he could get paid to hunt. He has killed his fair share of both humans and vampires and has no loyalties. His only loyalty is to the highest bidder.
    Weapon: a twin pair of katanas. one is pure black and the other is pure silver.
    Special Abilitys: speed and agility on par with a fully matured vampire. as a reflex he can change any inorganic material he touches into another material(it is only a reflex and he has no control over it....an example would be a blade changing into water as it slashes at his skin)
    Other: he has a weakness for nubile young women that don't have fangs and might actually perform favors for such women if he thought there might be a reward or if it were a minimal task.

Koger
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cat and mouse, cat and mouse, what a delicios game is cat and mouse, Koger thought playfully to himself as he stalked his prey from the rooftops of the wretched little town he found himself in.
    He was not following a mark. He wa being paid for killing anyone here. He was just bored and following an opportunity to have some fun. He had been following a stranger familiar to this place since he left the local inn. At first it had just been a means of entertaining himself since there were no contracts to be had here. Soon though he discovered two things. His prey was a vampire and one that was being followed by yet another vampire. It was like striking gold. Koger knew people who would pay him handsome fees for bringing in vampire corpses and here lay two right in his path.
    "I love dancing in the pale moonlight," Koger chirped to himself with a jackal-like laugh.
    With cat-like prowess he leapt downward. the forward most vampire, the male who had been trying to hide his nature from the casual passerby's, planting both feet on his chest to puch him to the ground just as he turned to see his attacker. Koger was far too quick to react and counter though. By the time he knew something had hit him Koger was already jumping off of him in a forward leaping spiral to land on all fours, ready to pounce. Koger sprung forward to tackle the second vampire head on, pinning her shoulders to the ground under his hands before rolling forward off of her to do a twisting leap into the air, landing facing the two with a loud jackal-like cackle.
    "Oh what fun I find at night when I decide to prowl," Koger said enthusiastically, smile broadening as he watched the two vampires get to their feet.
    "What the...." the male began but had no time to finish his thought.
    He was interupted as Koger jumped sideways into a cartwell which wound around the female vamp to get between the two. He then stopped, and twisted as he sank to the ground to sit indian style. He looked up at the confused face of the male vampire.
    "Koger's my name and I thought you might like to know that our lady friend behind me was stalking you dear boy. I think she meant to eat you having mistaken you for one of these defenseless little humans scampering about," Koger said quickly, not giving either time to really comprehend his presence.
    "Are you serious?" the male vampire asked, more as a question to Koger's outlandish entrance than to his statement about the girl whom he had not paid much attention to yet.
    "I am never serious dear boy but I also never lie. I could protect your honor for a fee my wee vampire lad," Koger said as he twisted up to his feet, drawing two blades seemingly from nowhere. "Or perhaps you have more coinage to offer my precious little darling," he said sliding over to the female vampires side. "A few coins and I can slay your prey for you and you may have his body for whatever you had planned and I keep his gold. It matters not to me."
    Koger jumped back to get evenly between them again. His smile spread from ear to ear as he watched the dumbstruck faces of the two vampires. He also took note that all the humans had cleared from the street at the revelation that there were vampires among them. He dimmed his eyes and concentrated to pick out the sound of receeding footsteps. Someone knew of a local hunter apparently and was already on their way to fetch him.
    "Ah, I just had an even better idea my children. Why don't you pool your resources and hire me to kill the pesky vampire hunter that someone is on their way to collect to come back and finish the lot of you off. I hear he's quite good," Koger said with a chuckle as he resheathed his blades. "Tick tock children of the fang. I will fight someone tonight and someone else will pay me. I am giving you the luxury of making the first offer so think quickly dear friends."

OOC: Koger is between Rudy and Myra if you couldn't guess and he is drastically energetic and loud(personality, not volume). He is out for sport and fun more than money right now. Don't take his loud and outlandish behavior as a weakness. He is extremely fast and agile and very skilled. He's serious about fighting someone and getting paid though. He just doesn't care who does the fighting and who's money he recieves(although he will be disappointed if he has to fight someone without any skills).

Elite Trainer

OOC: Im not going to post right now cause I'm sleepy, but I just wanted to say, L O L!!!!! Koger is such a nut! Thats crazy, I cant read that without laughing! Kudos for the 'children of the fang' remark too! *yawn* Well, Im sleepy so Im going to bed. I'll post later!
    Ciao! ^-^

Banned

Ok I think I should start to put in my Vampire hunter now
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Name:Liven Dinus

Species: Dampiel

Side: Vampire Hunter following in my fathers foot steps. (D's and Doris's Daughter) Might side with good humans who dont care if Im half.

Looks:Long dark brown hair, with a tad bit of red in there somewhere. Wears black trench coat with dark blue belt around her waist and chest. Has black boots with gold trim. Dark red eyes face alittle pale. slender yet strong.

Personality:Quiet, can be nice. Never scared. Very tough.

Family: None doris and D died

History:wonders from town to town. A hunter for anyone who hires. Lives a very lonely life.

Weapon: D's sword, he made sure to pass it down.(just in case*-*

Otherince shes half Vampire she will still get the urdge to taste oof blood, but she has never bitten any human...yet! isnt good in the sun too long.(Just like D I might get heat stroke.) Sgets older slower than humans.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Liven Dinas: The Vampire Hunter

The moon had come up as I walked silently out of the cave I had been sleeping in. Ive heard talk about the Vampires coming back from the City of the Night. I grabbed my father's sword, I then remembered how he left for me when I was little. Vampire hunting was the only life I knew, but there wasnt much back in the old days. I made my way to a small village that was just beyond the hill that my cave was on.
    I was walking the streets of the village when I noticed a man laying on the ground. I ran up to him, only to find that he had two holes in his neck. The blood was all gone, "This vampire must have been hungry...and its close...." I said to myself as I quickly stood up. I looked around, "Hmm...maybe I can get some answers by someone who lives here." I thought. I knocked on the nearest door, someone was home but was propebly to scared to come out. " Excuse me! I am a Vampire hunter and would like to help you!" I called from the outside. A young woman came to the window that was on the door and peered out. She opened the door at a crack, and looked out. " Hello...my nam..." I was cut off by her slaming the door in my face. I turned to see a woman in a sort of gown...it looked mideval. I placed my hand slowly on the hilt. " Oh crap." i said under my breath. The vampire looked at me in disgust, I wondered if she was the one who had killed the man. My cross neckless seemed to bend at the very presence of her. I then knew what I was up against...a true Vampire in its realm....night.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    A little intro.

mind if i jump in late.......

Name: Wynder
    Species: QuarterVamp (75%Human)
    Side: Human
    Looks: About 6'2" brown hair and blue eyes. Modestly built but still quite strong. Wears a black tshirt and blue jeans with his trademark Black fingerless gloves. Sometimes wears a black trenchcoat.
    Personality: Likes to joke around if possible but will stand up for anything he believes in. Hates to see bullies, even if a female vamp is being attacked by a male he will defend her. Very loyal to those that earn his respect.
    Family: None living (as far as he's concerned anyway)
    History: His Vampire blood was discovered early and he was kickedo ut of home, wandered the streets before being take in by a fellow Quartervamp. He was taught to fight and survive before setting out to make it on his own.
    Weapon: A black handled Katana and a handgun(like blades)
    Other: Although has Vampire blood is still partially vulnerable to the Vampire Aura.

Afterworld ~ Chapter 2 | Blood Bowl ~ Chapter 3
    If nothing else works, a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.

ASB Record
    W-12 ~ D-2 ~ L-2

Elite Trainer

Sure! Lates fine! I'll add your stats on to the website after Im done with this. ^-^
    ~~~~Myra Link~~~~
    I was surprised at the sudden-ness of being knocked down, but I recovered and stood up. I brushed my wing cape off and frowned as dirt came off in clouds. Someone was going to pay...
    I looked at the ridiculous creature as it cavorted around. All it was doing was jumping around, saying meaningless things and expecting to be taken seriously. And HOW DARE it knock me down.....
    "I don't have any of this 'coinage' you speak of, and do you know who it is you are talking to? This man, " I motioned to the blue haired guy on the other side of the freak, "may be a vampire, but you are not." I lifted my head up and looked it straight in the face. "So your not in a position to be making any deals."
    In reality I had made a mistake. The 'human' I had wished to observe turned out to be just another vampire, and I'd seen vampires before. This thing pointed out my mistake, and even made it seem as though I wanted his body for something. This alone mortified me to no end, so I wasn't going to let it slide. My pride was damaged..
    Suddenly the creature became animated. "Oh oh! Many footsteps pattering this way! Children you are quickly quickly running out of time! Vampire hunter or vampys themselves, it matters not to me! As long as someones gold crosses my palm I'll be hap-py!!!"
    A vampire hunter....Just as there were no humans in the City of Night, there were no Vampire hunters. I didn't really know what to do, Skullfire never told me about what to do in case of a Vampire hunter attack. Maybe I should attempt to hire the creature, it seemed to know what it was doing.........but NO. Not after what it did to me.
    I looked at the other vampire. "Do what you want..." I said with an arrogent air about me. Swiftly I flew up and landed on the roof of a building. My left hand morphed into a claw and I stood, over looking the street where the thing and the vampire stood, awaiting the vampire hunter. I waited to see what they would do, ready to start slaying people if anyone came after me from my perch.......
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

----Father Farwell----
    I sat in my office, writing the sermon for the next day. I wondered vaguely what Father Roland does all day. He's never spoken in the church, he's never written a sermon. He's never even picked up a bible. It seemed as though he was waiting for something...
    Even so, with all his shortcomings, I mustn't judge. He is a child of God like every other living being, and he must be forgiven for what he does. Still, sometimes....
    I looked up when I heard someone come in. It was the dampiel child. "Oh, hello" I said, taking off my reading glasses and standing up. "Here, have a seat, do you want to talk to me about anything?"
    The boy looked uncomfortable as he sat down. "I.....I almost bit Father Roland.."
    My eyes widened. "Oh my....." Perhaps it was dangerous to allow a dampiel come into the church, but Im sure we could get this resolved. "What happened?"
    Surely this boy didn't mean too, but if thats true, then what was Father Roland up to....?
    ------------------------------

Blame of Absence: Cancer Honorary Moderator

Name: Lance Zachrus Hunter the Thirteenth

Side: Fights about 55% of the time on the Human side and 45% of the time on the Vampiric side.

Looks: He has grayish hair that is cut mildly short so that it stays on his head, but he still has some large locks that spill over his forehead. He has red demonic eyes and pale skin. He wears black jeans with a large trenchcoat that he wears unbuttoned on his bare chest. He carries his sword in a sheath on his left leg. Is 6'1 and has a medium muscular build.

Personality: He is a loner, pretty much to say. He has little to none social skills and is not used to living with anyone except himself. If he encounters someone else, he normally knows not what to do. He is very scared around humans, not because he is physically afraid of them, but because he thinks they will attempt to kill him as many have. He fights constantly on both sides, killing both Humans and Vampires, which shows his sort of skitzophrenic side.

Family: His father was a vampire and his mother was a human. He has never met his father, nor even knows that he was infact a vampire.

History: He has lived his whole life alone. Knowing not of what he really was, he has a small glimpse that he might be that of a vampiric type. He sometimes will lose his conciousness when his insanity takes him over so he will not know what he drinks, does, or kills. He has fought anger problems all his life and is now being hunted down by a horrid vampire.

Weapon: A large two-handed black sword. It has a metal hilt and handle, but the handle is bounded tightly with black leather. The head of the sword is shaped in a skull and the hilt spreads out in small flames. The blade of the weapon has rivots and cuts in it.

Other: He has tasted blood twice before, but normally fights in to his cravings. He will kill the occasional human, but only when his insanity takes him over.
    ------------------------
    Alone. Like before. I stood even closer to depicting of the very bed I perched on. Bored, I lifted the sword off of the bed and placed in its respectable sheath. Sitting down, I hummed quitely, the sun seeming to echo through the window. That was it. I stood up and exited the room, walking outside into the bright sun. No matter, it didn't harm me like it did the vampires... that was for sure...

Name: Skullfire

Side: Vampiric Side

Looks: He is 6'5 and heavily muscled. He has extremely pale skin and wears a black armor that has a gold trim around it. He has large dragon wings sprouted from his back. He wears dark black boots and black chain mail under his armor. He also has his sons red eyes and he uses them with his vampire instincts to have a great night vision. He has dark black hair shrouded around his head messily.

Personality: A crazed mental psychiopath. He will do anything for any bit of blood. He uses his massive strength to his advantage and is known for destroying a handful of humans at one time. His name Skullfire is Vampiric for Human Slayer and it ties in perfectly with his record of kills.

Family: He is the father of Lance Zachrus Hunter the Thirteenth, he was Lance Zachrus Hunter the twelve, but he gave up his name and stuck to his title among the Vampires, Skullfire. He now hunts down his own son in attempts to kill him.

History: He was born a normal boy but was bitten by a Vampire when he was about seven years old. This Vampire became his sucessor and he soon grew up to kill this very vampire in a fit of rage and destruction over a few bits of blood. He then entraced a female human to love him, and he impregnated her and left, having no means to kill her for some reason. After twenty-three years, he is still alive and has even more of a bloodlust.

Weapon: A large two-handed blade much like his sons except it has a thicker blade and is heavier. It is a dark gray blade with a metal handle that has no hilt and the handle is wrapped with brown leather straps. The blade is covered with the blood of many humans and it has the etched initials SF carved in the Vampiric Writing Language onto his blade.

Other: Goes insane at the very thought of blood nearby. Slaughters any humans in sight.
    --------------
    No post for him for now... damn work...
    BTW, I'm currently writing a Vampire and Superhero crossover as a smoking break from writing my novel... Hope it turns out well...

:3 Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Name: Yuar Oro
    Side: Sorta Nuetral.. *explained in other*
    Looks: His whole outfit, figure and every thing looks like this!
    And here is a close up of his face!
    HERE!! HIS FACE!
    He is such a sexy boy!
    HEHEE! Heere!
    Personality: Very calm and rather cool- he isn't one to be quick to judge, to temper - or to be happy either. He thinks before he acts... and tends to plot things out rather detailed. He tends to be serious, but yet he isn't a total bore. He has a detailed view on things... and always remains calm. He is a great source of comfort however- and his neutral insight upon the world always guarentee's a nonbiased answer. He is extremely loyal to those he considers friends or allies, and always keeps his word. There is some thing about him which gives others comfort of his being near...
    Family: His family is rather unknown... over all he is mysterious. He himself doesn't even remember where he his genetics come from.
    History: He was a Vampire at a very young age, and for a short time he lived upon earth. In that short time, he studied humans and their actions/responses very closely. Sensing that slaughterings would be coming, he moved to the City of Night. There, he trained hard- believing a fit Vampire, was the only sure way of not being caught by humans. He trained hard... and often studied. Now- with the plans of other Vampires to go back to earth, he decides he could go as well.
    Weapon: Him self... he doesn't like to use weapons much, but he has a Katana-like sword which the handle is made out of a gold-like material, and the blade is made out of pure diamond. Etched in the diamond is a wolf symbol...
    Special Abilitys: N/A
    Other: The reason he is nuetral is simple: Vampires should only hunt humans when hungry- they should not kill to simply kill the species. Just like humans raise cattle to kill and slaughter, the Vampires should carefully watch the human 'stock.' He sees nothing wrong in killing humans when needed for food. He won't hesitate to rescue a human in trouble, and to help a fellow outcast Vampire. So in a way- he is nuetral. He also doesn't see anything wrong with half bloods... but he finds it strangely ... disturbing to see willing humans/mutants join the 'kill-all-human' Vampires.

Yuar Oro – (M) – Vampire

I yawned, sitting there… watching.
    It was interesting, seeing Earth again… dark, misty.
    I was sitting upon a large Oak branch, my feet dangling over the edge as I gazed around. I had already arrived upon Earth.. and here I was, at my favorite spot.
    It was true I had trained and lived in the City in the clouds… but on occasion I had snuck away to train upon earth again. Now I was here… and I wouldn’t be hiding.
    I softly brushed a few of my auburn strands out of my eyes, as I slowly hopped off the branch and landed quickly upon the ground. Casually I gazed about, and then I walked forward around the woods..
    I liked it here- it was dark… eerie. Very lovely.. dark, yet serenly beautiful. I smiled softly, as I approached the borders of the forest. Ahead of me… a city, brilliant in color yet dirty in it’s ways. If I could only begin to tell the deep rooted- history I would… it was so terribly bloody.
    In the Vampiric History books that is…
    I sighed, I had my fill tonight… deer’s blood. Not that well… but I hadn’t wanted to spoil my chances on earth just yet. I didn’t want to kill until I had adjusted… and I wanted to enjoy the sights. I walked out of the forest and slowly stepped upon a road… the forest was so strangely near the city- odd in a way.
    I walked down the streets… with my sunglasses on, to hid my green eyes. I walked down.. looking probably omnious, but did it matter?
    Not realy…

(Need interaction.. blah)

Name: Gyvien
    Side: Human
    Looks: Her whole figure..
    A close up!
    (She looks like that, except she wears all black clothing... a black tank-top like shirt, which exposes her abdominal muscles a bit, with a black, jean-like jacket over that. Her pants are black too, but more leather-like material. She wears black boots too... heh.
    Personality: Very strong and spirited. She's not mean or cruel, but she's not bubbly or anything. She's pretty level headed- though she is fighting the inner will of her Vampiric side to kill. She struggles with fading images of her past...-which she strangely doesn't remember much of.
    Family: She was born out of a Vampiric/Human one-night-stand thing. Once she was born, the female human was shocked and immediatly through her baby out upon the streets. It was there, a Vampire found her and raised her in secret. Then, once she reached her teens- the VAmpire left her. She never even know his/her name. She now has been trying to live in vain... occasionly living in a forest and hunting, and then visiting a city and getting food. She protects humans- so she hunts Vampires down. She usually kills at night... but if she finds a poweful Vampire, she'll try to take them downin the day.
    History: ^ Above
    Weapon: A nice, black sniper-like gun. She also carries two small daggers in her nice black boots. ^^;;
    Special Abilitys: N/A
    Other: Nope..

Gyvien – (F) – Dampiel

“Touch me and I swear…” I cursed, as that wretched man came closer.
    “Damn half breed… your not worth my time- nor the dirt upon my boot!” The man growled, as I held my gun straight at his head.
    “Go away or I’ll paint the ground with your blood…” I warned again, and he swore and walked away. I sighed relief, as I shoved the gun in my side again, and covered the apperance with my jacket. I sat down upon a trash can, in an alleyway…
    Times were tough, especially when you were an outcast. I slowly jumped off, and walked down on of the lighter-lit sidewalks. I gazed upwards, to see the brilliant neon flashing light of a sign… for a bar.
    “What the heck… its better then being out here.” I thought, at least I’d have some shelter… and who needed to know I was a Dampiel?
    Most knew because of the marking upon my hand… I quickly put on a black glove over that hand, over both- then it wouldn’t be so obvious.
    I entered the bar, and quickly found a seat.
    “What will it be eh?” the Bartender immediately asked, and I just sighed..
    “…water..”
    He snorted, but at least he was getting it for me.
    Times are tough…
    [Please Send Tell]
    Video Games, Life, and the Random Objects You Trip Over

Amethyst
    ~~~~~~~
    I sat down in my cave, alone. The sun had just set. " This sucks! I am so bored!!"
    I has been a week at lest sense the last little human that wondered in do my domain had become my fest. I sat their contemplating wither to make my presence known in the town. I looked around my cave shortly, well it do need some homey touches as well. I made up my mind! I would go into town.
    I grabbed my weapon, just incase of a vampire hunter was around, but it was such a small town, I doubt there was one. It was more of a matter to be safe. I braded my long hair and grabbed my cape and quickly put it over my shoulders. I was hungry and was NOT it a mood to sit like a spider and have my "fly" come to me. It was time to become the tiger, and not a picky one either.
    I left the comfort of my cave and walked down the long path to the town. By the time I had interred town I pulled my cape's hood over my head. The town was busy, people everywhere, so I kept my eye out for the first swine to live the group, but I got bored of it fast and walked into a shop specializing in furnisher. I looked around the shop for abit. It was empty, except for the shopkeeper. I flashed one red eye in his direction. As soon as a rush of fear raced thru his body I leaped onto the counter, my hood falling off. I smiled evilly at him, "My, My and I thought I was Never going to get fed!". In a flash I had sucked him dry letting his limp, dead body fall to the ground.
    I wiped the blood of my face then picked out what items I liked, seeing and unattended cart to the side of the shop and started to lode it. I walked back into the shop making sure I had all of what I wanted, and then looking behind the counter I found the bag of money, taking it.
    I stared at the bag, "YAY! I have been wanting to take a vacation!" I tossed the bag of money up in the air, "This will be just fine!"
    Walking out of the store and placing my hood back over my head, I pulled a boy aside. I placed some money in his hand then asked him to pull the cart to my home.
    ~~~~~~~~
    oO OH NO! Amethyst became a shoplifter.... lol bad Amethyst.

Elite Trainer

This might be a bit long. Right now I'd like to get Koger off of Rudy and Mira's tail and then try to get a little bit of interaction going between some of the characters

Rudy Summers
    ------
    There was nothing I couldn't stand more than unexpected surprises. Worse yet was the fact that with the exception of only a few people no one knew I was a vamp and now that word was going to get out I would have a rough time getting out of town. The only thing I had originally wanted to do was see if I could pick up some leads on my sister. Now within minutes I'd have every human on me like a pack of wild dogs.

I quickly considered my options. Fighting this annoying mutant would watse a good amount of time. i could have easily paid him off and had him help me with the female vampire but I had a theroy about her. I had a gut feeling that anyone who had mistaken another vampire for a human must have been born and raised in the City of the Night. So they've finally arrived I was thinking to myself. However for the time being that wasn't important. I had a strong feeling that this girl hadn't done anything wrong yet and until I learned or suspected otherwise then I had nothing against her. The last thing I wanted to do was fight but I either had to make a choice now or risk being seen by more humans. At the most I had about several hours before everyone in the town learned about me so for now the best thing to do was get away while I had the time.

Just to be ready I got into a fighting stance and reached behind me so that I could draw my katana in case I had no choice but to defend myself. This mutant who had called himself Koger seemed to only grow more amused at this. "So the tanless wonder wants to play with me?" he asked in a tone that seemed to show a slight hint of insanity. I just simply said "You were right about yourself when you said you are never serious. Did anyone ever tell you that you've got a screw loose?" My question only made him laugh out as he spoke. "They tell me that all the freaking time!" I just looked at the female vampire who was sitting on a rooftop with an expression on my face that must have been asking what his problem was. All she could do was simply shrug as I turned my attention back to the mutant.

It sounded like the hunters were getting closer as Koger laughed once more. "It's not too late boys and girls. If either one of you manages to cough something up then I'll take care of your problems. Afterward the two of you can have your way with their bodies. You can go ahead and share the blood or put them on display in some kind of twisted sideshow. It matters not to me. However if you don't want to pay then I'm sure I'd get a good reward for killing two dangerous and deadly vampires." I couldn't tell but it sounded like the female vamp liked the sound of being able to get an easy meal. However I didn't concern myself with that at the moment. I was running out of choices and the last thing I wanted was to see these hunters get slaughtered. Suddenly I had an idea. It wasn't going to give me much time to get away but Koger would at least be getting his money provided he didn't get caught by the hunters.

"Fine then" I said in a very serious and slightly evil sounding voice that surprised even myself for a moment. Luckly this nutcase didn't pick up on it. Reaching into a pocket I pulled out a small bag of gold coins and told him "You take care of those pests and then leave the two of us alone. I haven't eaten since yesterday and I'm sure my friend here is also eager to taste their blood." Looking at her again I gave her a quick wink. As soon as I did this she knew something was up. I only hoped it worked out because so many things could go wrong that it wouldn't even be funny. Koger made his way over to me so that he could get paid. This was what I was hoping for because he seemed to be the type that wanted the cash before doing someones dirty work. I acted as if I was about to hand the bag to him when suddenly I pulled my hand back and proceeded to smack him right in the face with the bag of coins. As they spilled all over the place I kicked the surprised mutant in the gut and then elbowed him in the back of the head. Just before making a break for it I shouted as loud as I could "Someone stop him! That freak is getting away with my money!"

It seemed to work perfected. Koger was currently down and in a bit of a daze. Meanwhile I could hear footsteps hitting the street from around the corner. I just hoped that these humans would have enough common sense to not take the word of a mutant lunatic. Of course once they noticed that the person who shouted for help wasn't around they would suspect something and I didn't want to be in the area when that happened. Flying up to the roof to join the female vampire who had been following me I said to her "There's no time to talk now so if you want to do so then follow me. Once we're out of here I'll tell you a bit about myself if you'd be willing to tell me about you." As much as I wanted to see what happened to that fool I knew we had to get out of here. The other vampire wasn't too far behind me as we started to jump from roof to roof. After a few seconds she said with a slightly amused tone "I'm hoping that wasn't a pick up line because your chances with just about any girl are pretty poor if that was your best shot." All I did was chuckle at this comment a bit. Despite the fact that I knew the two of us might not be on the same side once we heard what each other's story I had to admit that I liked her attitude.

7:00 PM
    Looking both ways on the street below I saw that no one else was around at the moment. "It looks like the coast is clear" I said to the other vampire. Right now we were on the other side of town and outside of a bar owned by my other contact in this city. At the moment I was very grateful for the fact that I had friends in this town. The guy I was about to see was related to my friend who owned the hotel. Unfortunately he was the last of my human friends in this area. Before tonight I would have been pretty safe around here as long as I didn't make anyone suspious. However it seemed as if that had gone out the window for me following our encounter with Koger.

As the two of us jumped down from the roof we were on the other vamp looked around curiously and then at the building we were about to go into. "Are you sure about this? It seems a bit run down. Besides wouldn't it be a bad idea to go in here if humans are looking for you?" Before stepping inside I looked into the window and saw that no one else was inside except for a woman wearing all black that was sitting at the bar. That was good because the less people inside at the moment the better. Opening the door for the female vampire I said in a low voice "Don't worry about it. If you keep a low profile and don't draw any attention to yourself things should be fine. As for the guy that owns this place I once helped out his family. She seemed a bit surprised at this and said "You helped humans?" At this point I had a feeling her trust was not going to last much longer but despite that I simply said "It's a bit of a long story." As the bartender noticed me his mood seemed to brighten up a bit. "Well your a face I haven't seen in a long time! What's going on Rudy?" I was about to reply when he saw that someone was with me. "Hey did you finally find her?" he asked me. Shaking my head I told him "I wish I could say my search is finally over but it isn't. She's not my sister. The main reason I was in town was because I heard several people fitting what I knew had come recently. However after only about an hour I've got to get out of here. There was a bit of a mishap with a mutant and I'm expecting some kind of price on my head pretty soon. Could you do me a favor and give your brother a message? Let him know I won't be able to return for a little while. I have a few things in my room that I need to be put in a safe place." The bartender just nodded and said "I'll get right on it." With that he went into a room in the back to make a call.

As we were about to go sit toward the back away from everyone else we were stopped by the woman at the bar. "Hold on a moment" she said to me. As she turned around she looked me over. It was pretty obvious that she was a hunter. I didn't say anything but I knew my luck was really in the dumpster tonight. Eyeing the sword on my back and my pale skin she asked me "Why is it that you think your going to have a price on your head?" I was pretty sure she knew I had at least some vamp blood in me but she didn't seem to realize that I was a full blooded vampire. All I had to do was play my cards right and I'd be home free. "First off I'm going to go ahead and assume your a hunter right?" The woman just nodded without a word as I continued. "I'm not trying to be rude but I wish you could just back off a bit. I'm also a hunter but I've had my fair share of problems with humans. It's been a rotten night and at the moment I'd just like to get my mind off it." I was expecting her to say something but all she did was nod once again. She turned her attention to the other vampire with me but didn't say a word and turned back around and waited for the bartender to return.

Now that we were finally being left alone the two of us headed to a small table in the back away from everything else in the bar. Deep down I had a feeling that woman knew something was up but for some reason she seemed to be letting us go for now. I didn't know if this was going to be a good thing or a bad thing. In addition there was something about her that I couldn't quite place my finger on but rather than question it I just put it out of my mind. Looking at the other vamp whose name I still didn't know I said in a whisper "I'm a little worried about that woman over there so maybe we should keep it down. Now that things have calmed down a bit I'd like to hear a bit about you. Afterwards I'll tell you about myself but you've got to promise me one thing." Nodding she said "And what would that be?" I already was picking up a bit of mistrust in her voice so I was pretty sure she heard me when I told the other woman I was a hunter. Not sure how she would act after the rest of my story I said "No matter how much you might hate me after I'm done talking I just want you to promise me that for the rest of the night you won't try to start any problems with me. In return I'll do the same but I will say that following tonight I'm going to hope for both our sakes that we do not meet again." She seemed somewhat reluctant but agreed. "Unless you try something first then I don't have a problem with you." All I did was just nod so that she could get on with her story. I'm sure that after our encounter in the ally and everything else that had happened that both of us was curious about the other......
    ------
    *notices his other normally long posts are dwarfed by the size of this one*
    Did I just type all that?

Anyway I'm sorry if JT or Asilynne had anything planned but for at least a few more posts I'd like to just try and keep the fighting Rudy does pretty low. Also if anyone had trouble following it the woman in the bar is Gyvien ^_~
    TPM's self proclaimed firearms expert, former RPG mod, occassional smartass and all around enigmatic wonder ^_~

Hide in plain sight.
    -The Assassin's Creed

"He taunted me. He asked about eternal life. He tempted me about biting him."

The repeated in my head. Do you want to? I know you do.

"I had lunged at him," I told father. "But before I bit him, I stopped and bit the turkey instead. It was like he wanted me to bite him."

Father Farwell thought for a moment. He looked at me.

"Child," he began. "I'm beginning to think that this is an unsafe place for you. It's not you at all. I'm beginning to have second thoughts about Father Roland..."
    ------------
    Sorry if this is short...don't know what else to write...

TPM IRC Chat

Koger
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Foolish, foolish children. Koger thought to himself as he watched the two vampires retreat into the night.
    With a sigh of resignment he began collecting the gold that had been scattered. No sense letting it go to waste. If those young vampires wanted to be so idiotic as to cross him it was their choice. He wasn't one to turn down free gold though.
    "Such a pity," Koger mumbled peacefully to himself as he placed the last loose coin back in its bag.
    As he firmly tied the bag off to his belt he turned to face the human hunters as they ran out onto the street. Their blades were already drawn and they were scanning the street for their prey. Koger had to stifle a laugh at the silliness of the bold silver crosses on their tunics. It seemed perfectly absurd to him to wear such ugly things.
    "Where's the thief and where are the vampires?" one of them asked, eyeing Koger cautiously.
    "A bit late for the latter I'm afraid but there was no thief. It was merely a diversion for the pale couple to get away," Koger said as he turned to walk away.
    The two hunters took steps towards him and Koger paused with a slight chuckle under his breath. He turned to face them as their stance challenged him. He looked them up and down slowly and then broke into laughter.
    "You must be joking!" Koger burst out, doubling over in a fit of obscene laughter.
    "Listen mutant. We will not be talked to in that......." the closer hunter began but he never had a chance to finish his though.
    Mid sentence Koger rolled forwards to them while drawing both blades from their sheathes. As he got close to them he sprang forward from his roll landing the handle of his blades in both mens guts. Instantly they fell unconscious beside him.
    "Bloody idiots," Koger mumbled to himself.
    He leaned down and grabbed both men up, hoisting them over his shoulder. It had been so rude of that impertinent little vamp-child to run off without so much as a friendly thank you for performing his contracted task. He would have to learn them some manners when he showed up to deliver.

--------------------sometime later-------------------------

Koger had taken to the rooftops just like the vampire couple. It was the only way to stay out of site of the general public. Walking around carrying to knocked out hunters over his shoulders might tend to draw attention and he suspected his 'employer' had a thing for discretion. Why Koger couldn't understand. He always thought people should celebrate who they were. Be it vampire, mutant, or human, a person should be proud of themselves and show it to everyone. Apparently this vampire couple preferred to hide their nature in shame or fear or boredom. Whichever, Koger still thought it a pity.
    He walked up to the entrance of the fine establishment he had tracked the vampire couple to. It had really been too easy. Young people these days had no idea how to hide their tracks. Any experienced supernatural hunter could've followed the trail they left over those rooftops.
    He paused at the entrance to think. How to make the best impression on entering. Should he toss the hunters in through the door, through the window? Should he just waltz in as is with them slung over his shoulders? Should he drag them in by their collars? Ultimately he decided your first instinct is always the right one.
    With a crash the first body went sailing through the window. It made it all the way across the room to smack into the bar. The second body landed two feet short of that. The Koger threw open the doors and walked in casually, as if nothing had just happened.
    "What the he!!?" the bartender shouted as he looked at the mess.
    "Sorry bout that? I told them to use the door but you know how hunters like to make flashy entrances," Koger said coyly. "For the repairs......and a round for the whole bar!"
    Koger tossed the bag of coins he had recently acquired at the bartender. Immediately he turned to the corner to find the vampire couple he had tracked here. From appearances they were probably both upset about something before he got there. His arrival was something they most certainly were not ready to welcome.
    "Mind if I join you?" he asked casually. Before they could even open their mouths to respond he slid over and sat down with vampiric speed. "Thank you so much. You know I was afraid I wasn't going to know anyone here and look who I find. How goes the evening dear children?"
    "The hunters......you......" the male spoke up at last, somewhat dumbfounded.
    "I offered to take them out for a drink. They weren't to keen on the idea, being on duty and all, but I simply had to insist," Koger said joyously. The look on the male vampires face grew more guilty and estranged. "Relax. I sensed that was not your style dear boy. Look closely and you'll see our hunter companions are still breathing. They'll probably wake up in a couple of hours."
    "But the gold.....I told you to take care of........"
    "I took the gold as payment for your need to insult me and your propensity for being rude. It really was not nice to leave in such a brash fashion. A simple request to stall the hunters while you escaped would have done the trick just as well as your sour attitude of things. It's a shame your parents never saw fit to teach you a sense of civility or manners. Why, if I weren't such a happy-go-lucky fellow I might be inclined to remove that wonderfully pale head of yours and turn it in for a reward for that little stunt you pulled," Koger said in a twist of inflections from malevolent to friendly to pleasantly psychotic. "Now, I am quite hungry after lugging our two friends over there all the way across town via the rooftops. What would you recommend?"
    Koger leaned back in his chair while pulling a menu with the bar's logo on it seemingly from nowhere. As he appeared to scan the menu his eyes watched the vampire couple carefully. Obviously they weren't above being dishonest and underhanded. He would have to be ready for whatever foolish action they may take if they percieved him as a threat, which they had every reason to. It'd be nice if they could be civil this time and just enjoy his company over a meal, though. It'd be a shame to have to kill such a lovely young couple afterall.

OOC: Rudy and Myra will have been in the bar for about 30 minutes by the time of Koger's flamboyant entrance so both of you have a chance to work out that peaceful conversation before reacting to this. And remember, he doesn't kill unless he's being paid to but he does have his limits and he isn't above fighting for the fun of it if provoked.

Master Trainer

Gyvien - (F) - Dampiel

I raised a glance at teh two Vampire couples, as they talked rather secretly.
    I knew they both must be full bloods... I had been around long enough in this world to recognize a full-blooded vampire, besides... I was a Dampiel, I could tell when some one was above me on the 'vampiric blood' scale.
    They must know I'm a hunter... I told them so. But that means they must be weary of me...
    I narrowed my eyes slightly, and took the glass of water which the Bartender had given me. I slowly circled the tip of the glass with my finger, and then got up slowly. I could feel the gaze of the two vampires burning at my back... but I ignored it, grabbed teh water and drank a few gulps, and then set it down gently. I tugged on the collar of my jacket, fingered the lovely dagger at teh side, and gazed at the two vampires.
    Not now...
    I sighed, and then gazed at the Bartender, who eyed me wearily.
    "Where would you be off to on a night like this?" He asked, his question just to make small talk- to take away the silence. But I knew... and I would be honest.
    " To slay the kind which made my existance so horrible. I wish I could only slay the one person- if that is wha tyou can call them- which made it so- but the kind will have to do."
    The Bartender was silent, as I took out a few coins and threw it to him.
    "There- for the courtesy- not the water."
    Just as I was about to get out of there... suddenly a figure came in with such a sweeping motion I would have drew my dagger in thought he was a vampire. It was then, I could recongize him as a mutant. He eyed the two Vampires... one of them, which some how tweaked at my aura... why, I considered it unimportant.
    He started talking about rudenes... and I immediatly presumed this was something of interest. A story rather...- I like stories.
    I quickly sat back down in another chair, reaching over and grabing my glass and drawnig it close. I listened... feeling some what threatened, yet not entirely at the same time. I would doubt that this mutant and two vampires would want to strike against me...

[Please Send Tell]

Elite Trainer

OOC-Since JT said Koger appeared about 30 minutes after Rudy and Myra entered the bar I'm just going to hold off and wait for Asilynne to go ahead and have her character explain her past to Rudy. Afterwards I'll have him do the same thing before bringing it to the point where Koger comes crashing in. Also I think it may have been a bit obvious but I'll mention it anyway. As some of you may have noticed Rudy is willing to trust anyone as long as he thinks they are not too much of a threat at that moment. I was kinda planning for that to be a double edged sword of sorts. At times it may help him out but there might also be times where it turns into a bad idea. Keep that in mind once your character starts to interact with him. I don't mind if you guys want to use that in your posts as long as you don't make him seem like a gullible fool ^_~

Hide in plain sight.
    -The Assassin's Creed

OOC: Asilynne, Shaka, Mewtwo D2 and I Will not be postind this weekend, we will be at a convention.

Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

OOC: Time to do that "posting" thing I've heard so much about.

Name: Nall

Side: Undecided

Looks: Somewhat shaggy black hair, white bangs; white t-shirt with a black short-sleeved jacket over it; red fingerless gloves; blue jeans and boots. About 5'8", average build.

Personality: Chooses not to take sides in conflict, and does not easily get attached to people. Not very aggressive, but will fight back when necessary. Though he does not form attachments with people and has no real allies, he gets along with most people who don't try to pick a fight with him. Despite rough experiences with humans, he does not hate them or want to kill them.

Family: His father was a vampire, mother was a human History: His father was killed shortly before his birth, despite the fact that he got along well with humans. His mother died giving birth to him. He was taken into an orphanage for the first six years of his life, but was thrown out when they found out he was half vampire and feared he would grow up and turn on them. He spent the next ten years on the streets, hiding during the day and coming out at night to steal food where he could. He doesn't know his full potential, but uses every opportunity to try and find it.

Weapon: A pair of daggers which he is extremely skilled with; he can also throw them if necessary but uses that as a last resort, as he had them since he was six and they were the only thing he was actually attached to, to some degree.

Other: Extremely agile due to his life spent on the streets and spending much of his time running. Has not tasted blood, and does not intend to anytime soon.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--------------
    Nall - M - Dampiel
    --------------

It had been a strange night, indeed. About ten minutes earlier, I had seen a fight break out between what looked like two vampires and a mutant. I knew it would only cause more trouble if I butted in, so I kept my distance like most other people. Shortly, the fighting stopped and a brief conversation followed before the two vampires ran off. The mutant stayed behind to pick up gold that was scattered around, and before leaving, attacked two hunters, hoisted them on his shoulders, and followed the vampire duo.
    My curiosity took the best of me at that point; I knew I had to follow them and see what they were up to! The best way was to follow the mutant via the rooftops. I found a rope dangling convienently from one building and climbed up using it. I looked around and saw the mutant in the distance. It was only for a short time, however, as he went back down shortly after I spotted him. That was all I needed, though; I took off in the direction I'd seen him going.

OOC: It took me long enough to think of something for my first post x.X; And it's not even very long.

Banned

Default Im back!!!

Father Roland

I sat at the table for a couple of minutes. "This will be easier than I had predicted. The Half had almost bitten me...heh..heh..heh." I got up and walked towards Farwell's office. I knocked on it softly, then let myself in. The Boy and Farwell were talking. "Oh...Im so sorry...did I come at a bad time Farwell?" I asked looking at the boy, he looked back in an unkind way. I walts up to his desk and placed both my hands on its surface. (Power hungry) "Yes...me and Skylar were having a talk....and he almost bit me farwell....Maybe I should take him to see a docter...maybe to neutralise the hunger?" I said in an inocent voice. Farwell smiled "Yes maybe that would be a good Idea Father Roland." I grinned as I motioned for the boy to follow, he looked at Farwell then at me. He got up and we both walked out of Farwell's office.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Moments later
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "So Skylar....About this eternal life!" I said almost losing my cool. Skylar kept walking beside me not listening. I stopped almost suddenly. "I know what will get you...you half!" I almost yelled. I grabbed my cross and raked it on the palm of my hand. Thick red blood ozed out, "Yes...I know you cant resist the smell...Skylar. Dont you want to eat?" I tanted. I could see Skylar's eyes flash but then go back to normal. "No..Roland I will not...."Skylar turned and started to walk back towards the church. "I will get eternal LIFE!!!" I raised both of my fists in the air, my trench coat flowed in the cool night wind.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    almost got eternal life *-*()

Elite Trainer

Dun dun dun DUN!!! ^-^ Im back from the Con of Neko! heh..but in between yelling and cheering at the cosplay to talking non-stop practically all weekend, I have no voice.... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
    But oh well! ^-^ I got a cool souvenier, a drawing of me, Kuro, D2 and my sis Shaka (Nyoko and Bear were at the dance at the time )in our costumes by one of the artist people ^-^ its coool!!
    Well anyway, on with the show!

~~~~Myra Link~~~~
    ::: 7:13PM :::
    I studied the vampire man in front of me. I wasnt sure why he was so calm and so....non confrontational....but I had just shrugged it off. After all, he had shown the proper respect for a lady.
    Still, the thing he said about hoping we never meet again bothered me....just a bit...though I don't know why. But, enough stalling. I cleared my throat politely and brought myself up so I was sitting up straight. "My name is Myra, from the great House of Link. As for my past...." I vaugly wondered what gave him the idea that he deserved to know about my past, after all I didn't know him, I had just met him a few minutes before. However... I studied the quietly curious look shining within his otherwise vampiric blue eyes, Despite all that...I feel like I should tell him.
    "Well...If you must know, very well, I'll tell you.." I got a far-away look in my eyes as I remembered......

"Always be proud of who you are.."
    Thats what my father always told me. And he said it again now, as I sit moping, staring disinterestedly out the window at the vast expanse of endless night. I turn to assult him with my frustrated gaze. "But Father, Maerid told me that Mother was a human once, and she was not born an aristocrat like us! He said that the Link family was a laughing stock, and that it was an embarrassment to his family that I was betrothed to him!" My eyes were beginning to well up with tears, the only way a child of six could deal with such shame and humiliation. My Father sighs quietly as he takes my hand and helps me stand up. "This may be true, you Mother was a human once," he says gently, concern and a small hint of sadness shining in his eyes. "But even so, be proud of who you are....."

"So, you were born in the City of the Night...." the blue haired man said, mostly to himself than to me, as if he had been making assumptions about me and had found one of them confirmed. I sighed and looked faintly annoyed. "Yes, I was, and I've lived there all my life....Now..." I shut my eyes, and waved my hand with an air of distain. "If there are no more interruptions...."
    The man nodded and I continued....

"Oh, its the Link wench. Why don't you crawl back to whatever stinking beastial wasteland your mother came from so I wouldn't have to taint my family's bloodline with your filth?"
    Maerid. Still vulgar and insulting as when we were small children. But now, 6 years later, I did not stand for such rude behaivior from someone who obviously was less of an aristocrat than me. "You'd be smart to shut your oversized mouth, for its only showing that I am more of an aristocrat than you will ever be. Marrying you would be an insult to my family. Weren't both your parents once human?"
    His eyes show his enormus shock at the fact I knew his secret. He stutters as he tries to regain his fallen pride, before stalking away shamefully. I won that round.. I think to myself with a swell of pride.

"That was the last time I ever saw him, though I can't say Im sorry he's gone." I said with darkness in my voice. The man looked even more curious. "What happened?" he asked, leaning in slightly as he waited for me to answer.
    I folded my hands and paused before continuing. "Well, that night, a few of the old generation vampires decided that some changes had to be made, that they were tired of living in the City of the Night. They wanted to return to Earth, because it is the vampire birthright to rule Earth, and it had been without rule for too long. So they did away with everyone who was less than worthy of the title Noblemen. Everyone who renounced thier aristocratic birthright, everyone who refused to return to Earth to claim back the night. My father, who once told me to be proud, forgot his own advice and became passive, as if he were one of the filthy human cattle. My mother also, ignoring the gift of becoming a noble acted like the human she once was and spoke out against returning to Earth. So I renounced them."
    I paused, realizing I had probably said too much already, and fixed the man with an expectant gaze. "Well, thats enough from me for a while....now I believe its your turn..."
    I told him more about myself than I would usually tell someone I had just met, but I still did not tell him everything. I decided I would wait and find out more about him before I placed my trust anywhere, even though he was a fellow vampire.
    After all, one never knew what surprises Earth might hold....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Well I hope that makes SOME sense..Ill let you decide, Rudy, if you want Rudy to be able to tell his story, or if you want Koger to interrupt it. ^-^
    I'll write Father Farwell's part later, I'm hungry!

My feet still hurt from the convention..........My Rune costume is retired now, the boots hurt toooooo much.
    Amethyst
    ~~~~~~~
    As soon as I made it back to my cave, the boy had become extremely afraid. As soon as he let go of the wooden cart, he turned to run away. I grabbed him by the shirt and turned him to face me.
    “Ok young man, I had decided to spare you, I’m not hungry and you helped me out. But don’t thing next time I will be so genres.”
    I dropped the boy onto the ground where he sat frozen with fear.
    “Oh one more thing, if you dare tell ANY vampire hunters that I’m here, I shall hunt you down and rip out you through!! Now………. LEAVE”
    The boy quickly ran out of the cave and back to the town. I unloaded the cart and arranged my cave to my liking. After all that I decided that I would like to take a vacation away from this dreary town to a larger one.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ok I am going to have Amethyst go to the town where everyone is so that she can finally interact with the other character; also I will put the picture of her up on my next post…

Elite Trainer

Rudy Summers
    7:22 PM (several minutes before Koger's "grand" arrival)
    ------
    The female vampire whose name was Myra had just finished up her story. While she didn't seem to be that bad of a person it was pretty obvious that she had a dislike towards humans. Her belief that the Earth should be ruled by vampires made it very clear. The other thing that worried me was that she stopped her story at a point that didn't seem quite like the end. I was getting a bad feeling about what had happened to her parents. Despite the fact that my instincts were telling me to be careful with her I felt the need to try and learn more about her. Also there was something about her that seemed to be drawing me to her. For some reason she seemed different from the other vampires I knew. In addition her beauty seemed to be......

I stopped myself at that point. Hold on there Romeo! I thought to myself. What are you thinking?!? This girl is NOT your type. Just because your both vampires doesn't mean that you should be thinking about her that way! Despite the fact that I wanted to listen to my common sense I couldn't get that absurd idea out of my head. Was I falling for Myra? This is insane. I've only known her for less than an hour! Rather then think about it any more I turned my attention back to the other thing that had caught my mind. The hunter at the bar was something that had been bugging me since I had walked into the place with Myra. It was as if I knew her from somewhere and yet I knew that I had never met her before in my life. Suddenly my attention was drawn back to Myra. Looking at me and then at her she said "Every since we walked into this place you've been focused on that human over there as if you were planning your next meal." I didn't pay attention to that comment since she would know soon enough that I wasn't like that. Instead I just simply blew it off by saying "That's not why I've been looking at her. I feel as if I know her from somewhere. However the strange part is that I've never seen her in my entire life."

Once again rather that worry myself with a ton of things I just went back to talking to Myra and ignored the hunter for now. "Anyway I think I've kept you waiting long enough. My name is Rudy" I told her. At this point I decided to tell her about my family and save the fact we were hunters for last. I was pretty sure she caught that earlier while I was talking to the woman at the bar but at this point I figured she thought it was just some kind of trick to get her to back off. After a brief pause I continued. "I'm one of the two last surviving members of the Summers family." This seemed to catch Myra's intrest. "Last surviving?" she asked obviously wondering how that happened. Going on I said "Well it's a bit of a long story but I'll just give you the short version. I was born 17 years ago. For the most part my life growing up wasn't too bad. However I never got the chance to meet my mother. Shortly after I was born she was killed by some vampire hunters." I stopped for a moment at this part. It was the one thing I never liked to talk about. It may have been a big loss to us but I knew that the humans lost more due to vampire attacks every single day. They had reason to fear us. While it was a big loss I never held it against them. Early on my father had taught me to forgive the mistakes of others no matter how big they were.

Myra must have known it was a rough subject for me so in an attempt to change it she said "I'm sorry to hear about that. What about your father?" I was about to answer but she then stopped me at that point. I must have had a look on my face that said it all. Trying to once again change the subject I could see that she was hoping she didn't say the wrong thing again. "If you don't mind me asking who is the other surviving member of your family?" Despite the fact that I still had no idea who she was I had to smile at that. "That would be my sister. However even that part of my life is a bit troubling. I've never met her in my whole life. All I know about her is that she is several years older than me and she is a dampiel." At this point Myra had a somewhat confused look on her face. It didn't take me long to figure out why. "Oh yeah I forgot. This is your first time on Earth so you've been around only other vampires. A dampiel is half human half vampire." Myra seemed to catch on quickly as to what I was talking about but she was a bit wrong about my history. "It seems a bit odd to me but I get it. Your mother was still a human when your sister was born right?" All I did was shake my head. "Not exactly. My mother was born a vampire as was my father. We share the same father but that is the only thing we have in common. His dying wish was that I find and protect her despite the fact that she could more than likely take care of herself."

As all that sunk in I figured it was about time to get to the part that would make her hate me. However right before I was about to start the canversation at the bar caught my attention. At the moment the woman was talking to the bartender. "Where would you be off to on a night like this?" he asked her. Her answer was a bit surprising. "To slay the kind which made my existance so horrible. I wish I could only slay the one person- if that is what you can call them- which made it so. But the kind will have to do." She was obviously talking about vampires but it seemed like an odd thing for her to say. Suddenly it became clear. Why I hadn't noticed before I didn't know but I now had the answer. I see now. She's not entirely human. At this point I became slightly excited. She seemed to have a dislike for vampires but at this point that didn't matter. I needed to talk to her right now. She seemed to be old enough so now the only question was if my search was finally over.

However it would have to wait for another day. Before I could get up to talk to her two bodies came flying in the window. All four of us looked toward the door to see what was going on. Suddenly both me and Myra cringed as we heard the one voice we didn't want to hear. "Sorry about that!" the voice has said from the doorway. Both me and Myra had no need to hear another word since we already knew it was Koger. As he made his way over to us and started some small talk I ignored him for the most part. He was not to blame for this. This was my fault due to the fact I was the one who payed him off. Luckly it seemed like they were alive. Even if it wasn't by my hands I would have still felt rotten had he killed them both. However I was still mad over this whole thing. "The hunters......." I started to say before he started to speak with that loud voice that was really starting to get to me. " I offered to take them out for a drink. They weren't to keen on the idea being on duty and all but I simply had to insist." Rather than hear another word I decied to ignore him for the most part until he tapped me on the arm and pointed at the menu. "Is there anything you would recommend my fanged friend? I could keep it simple and just order a beer but how about something with class?" Looking at the bartender he shouted "Vodka Martini! Shaken! Not stirred!"

I really wanted to choke him at this point as he looked back at me and Myra. "I said I'd order a round for everyone. You guys want something?" he asked us with a big grin. With an annoyed sigh I said "Do we look like the beer and whiskey type to you Koger?" The annoying mutant just chuckled and said "I almost forgot. Both of you are on that nasty diet of nothing but blood." Feeling a bit worried I looked back over at the hunter. Koger wasn't exactly being quiet and I was now worried about her wanting to take me and Myra out. In addition if she really was my sister then he was hurting my already poor chances of earning her trust. She already seemed to really hate vampires and I doubted she was in the mood to learn she had a brother that was part of the very race she killed for a living. Koger seemed to know I was getting annoying so he only pushed it a bit further and said to Myra "I hope you know your boyfriend has a nasty attitude problem. If I were you then I wouldn't get involved with someone like him." At this point I nearly felt out of my chair at that remark. As for Myra I knew that if she had been a human she would more than likely be blushing so much at this point that it would make an apple jelous. Of course that could have also been the anger.

As if things couldn't get any worse I suddenly heard something from one of the two hunters Koger had dropped in here. Just then the other one also started to stir. Checking a watch that didn't exist he said "Dear me did I say they would be out for a few hours? I guess I was meaning to say a few minutes. In any case I just remembered I had something I needed to do. Anyway have fun you two! And remember that their weapons tend to be very sharp." Suddenly without warning he broke the glass of a nearby window and ran off. However at this point I was getting a good idea of what he was like. It really wouldn't surprise me if it turned out he was watching what was about to go down from some nearby hidden location. Turning to my friend who owned the place I shouted "Now might be a good time to get out of here. I'll try to leave this place intact but just in case....." Reaching into a pocket I took out my last bag of gold and tossed it to him. Like most smart people he didn't need to be told twice as he ran out a back exit. As the hunters got on their feet and seemed to get an idea of what was going on they suddenly drew their weapons. That wasn't what bothered me however. The woman who I assumed was my sister was just sitting back watching. I only hoped she wouldn't jump in. Finally after what seemed like forever Myra spoke up. "So do you have any bright ideas Rudy?" As insane as it might have been I did. To the shocked expressions of everyone I took off my belt which held my two daggers and then did the same with the strap that kept my katana on my back. As I put both down on the ground I whispered to her "My idea is this: I'm just going to try to talk to them calmly." She just gave me a look and said "Ok then. May I suggest something that doesn't involve suicide?" Nodding I just simply said "Yeah. If I die make sure they don't kill you as well." After nearly falling over she said "I don't think your helping the situation much!" I just ignored this as I walked toward the two hunters with my hands behind my head. All I could do now was hope I wasn't walking into certain death......
    ------
    Rudy talk his way out of this? I'm the one who came up with that and even I think it's insane! Anyway everyone who has a character watching the situation can feel free to add what they think about this whole thing. Afterwards I'll go ahead and continue since Rudy is the one trying to take control of the situation (I will admit however that as of right now he isn't doing a good job! lol)

Hide in plain sight.
    -The Assassin's Creed

Master Trainer

Gyvien - (F) - Dampiel

I leaned back slowly, narrowing my eyes as I watched as the mutant vanished, and instantly two other hunters came forth. Of course, fear struck the two vampires... and they whispered on what to do.
    Strange... most vampires would have attacked by now. Those blood thirsty monsters...
    I thought, and shook it off as I glanced blankly at this situation before. I leaned against a wall, and watched as the male Vampire started to walk up to the huntesr- as if to talk to them.
    Is he insane? Not enough blood in his diet?
    I thought, shaking my haed in my own amusement. It was strange... but there was some thing about that Vampire that made me wonder. Some thing... as if we connected in some way... but, that was rubbish. Why did I always become so dreamy about things like this? A hunter was sure footed and level headed... not thinking of absurb possibilities.
    Why don't I just join these hunters and kill them right now?
    I thought... and I smiled coyly at the thought. Humans were far to stupid to tell Dampiels from themselves... and Vampires usually assumed if they could sense human blood, that that was what you were- human. So... being a Dampiel in a way was a cover. If I didn't want these humans to know I was a Dampiel... they'd never find out unless I showed them the marking upon my gloved hand. Like thatw ould happen.
    but no... I won't kill these vampires yet. I'll watch... lets see this fool try to talk his way out of this one to angry hunters wanting avenge upont heir human kind.

I smirked again, crossing my arms across my chest and leanign further back into th ewall...

Yuar Oro - Vampire - (M)

I had covered the streets extremely well, and now I was simply enjoying the night air... and the crisp of the eveing. Of course, I had snuck away to Earth several times... but there was nothing like being there with out wories. Already I could hear yellings and bottles breaking... and I knew it was probably the vampiric race creating happy havoc.
    It made me sick.
    We vampires still are stuck to our old ways... seeing the human as cattle, as betrayers... as stealers. We see them as taking our earth... but intruth, we tried to take it from them before as well. We kill them... mutate them by some times making them us, and suck the very life of them... and yet we believe them to be wrong? They have every right to fight for their lives...
    Indeed, I did drink the blood of human. It was what made us strong- if you did not drink the blood of a human, you were usually weaker in comparison to those who did. weak from starvation fo the blood...
    I used to not drink... stuck to my morals... but then I realized. Humans kill animals to eat... thus as we must drink to survive as they slaughter animals. They must eat- so they do, we must eat- so we do. Most of my victims I try to let live... try as I may. I drink blood from them... but release them before they could surely die. I release them enough for them to sleep a bit... take a day or two off, and then go back to normal. It did mean that I ate less then usuall... and I had to stalk more- but it served me.
    I was a very good stalker... and a good hunter of the night- I have spent many years int raining to become such a Vampire. Training hard to stay strong to defend... adn yet, stronger still to protect.

It was then, I heard the shattering of glass... and it was that, which brought my attention most fully.
    What may that be... seems close enough, perhaps I will interest myself into going there.
    I swiftly turned a sharp corner, my auburn hair swaying as my daring green eyes pierced the night. I entered a bar-like place hurridly, and instantly saw the scene. Two Vampires were confronted by two hunters... while another hunter stood off to the side, watching with a bemused look on her face.
    She didn't seem like she was going to kill... but I would have to keep my eye upon her.
    I narrowed my eyes at the other two hunters...
    It obviously showed that the VAmpires were not in the mood to slaughter these huntesr or humans at this hour. The male Vampire seemed to try to- talk to the hunters? Reason with them?
    Surely he stands no chance... hunters are blind with revenge, and they do not listen to reason..
    I gazed back at teh huntress against the wall... and studied her for a little bit. It then made me realize that she was not entirely human..s he had an aura about her.
    She was a Dampiel... that was clear.
    A vengeful Dampiel it seems... to be a hunter.
    I thought... and then I swiftly turned and gazed at the more important scene.
    I quickly took a few quick steps next to the she-vampire, and she took a staggering back away.
    "What-"
    I shot her a glance and crossed my arms at the hunters, watching as the male Vampire tried to take reason.
    If they did indeed listen.. they must have been drunk.
    If they didn't....
    I'd kill to protect these Vampires- they were nto killing, it seems the Hunters were trying to kill them first.
    I helped those who did not kill or cause trouble..
    They did not seem to- thus i'd help.
    I had a nasty habit of helping both kinds... but hey, my morals are a bit strange.
    "I see you've gotten yourselves in a nasty matter... "

(Okay, Yuar is a very smooth, calm Vampire with a clear head. But, his quick adn clean with attacking and very skilled at it too since he's trained himself to be a sort of 'justice' person... yet he isn't soft hearted n'stuff. So fi you start killing... just telling yah.)
    [Please Send Tell]

Evil Plotter Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Kaethe
    ~~~~~~~~~
    "A Vampire Hunter?" I laughed. "You've probably heard reports of a horrible vampire terrorizing this village, and let me tell you this right now, it is simply not true."
    I smiled charmingly, showing off my fangs.
    "You see that man? He knew exactly what he was getting into, and he did it anyway. Some humans don't mind death dealt from a vampire, especially not one as beautiful as I. So why don't you run back to whatever employer you came from and tell them that you were outclassed."

Elite Trainer

I'm just going to move things along so that none of you at the bar are waiting on me ^_~

Rudy Summers
    ------
    Many might have called what I was doing foolish. It may have been somewhat crazy but I felt that things would turn out for the best if I could avoid a fight with these humans. However deep down I knew it wasn't possible. I was pretty sure the only thing holding them back at this point was the confusion over the fact I had put down my weapons and was walking toward them. I finally stopped about five feet away. This would give me enough time to react if I needed to but my weapons were still on the other side of the room. As a result I had a feeling that if things turned ugly it would be hard to get to them.

Just then I heard a sound from the doorway. Expect for myself and the two human hunters all eyes in the room turned toward whoever had just entered. From the way this person was affecting my aura I could tell he was another vamp. This worried me because I had no idea of his intentions. "I see you've gotten yourselves in a nasty matter" he suddenly said to no one in paticular. Just then Myra scoffed and said "How kind of you to notice." At this point the two hunters slowly begun to advance on me. I knew my chances were slim but I had to try to end this peacefully.

I put my hand in front of me and signaled them to stop as I shook my head. "I don't want any problems here. As you can see I am unarmed." One of them got into a defensive stance in case I pulled something sudden and asked "And what makes you think we will take your word for it?" With a bit of a smirk I replied "Think about it. Before the third vampire came in there were two of us. In addition there is another with some vampiric blood in her." I risked a quick glance at the woman at the bar and couldn't figure out what was surprising her more. The way I was handling this situation or the fact that I figured out she was a dampiel before anyone else could. Looking back at the hunters I continued. "I will admit I don't know the true intentions of everyone in this room but I want you to know that if I wanted you dead I would have killed the two of you. I promise you I won't kill either of you but if one of you even tries to make a move on anyone else in this room I will attack in self defense. This is nothing more than a standoff at the moment. Don't make things worse. If the two of you just leave now then no one will be hurt."

The one who had questioned me seemed to now be considering his options at this point and backed off a bit. His friend however seemed to be a little more brave as he came toward me in a threating manner. "Don't be afraid!" he shouted to his friend. "That's what he wants. I'll bet you he's waiting for us to drop our guard. After that he'll drain us so fast we won't have time to know what happened." I made an attempt to protest but suddenly the hunter lunged at me. I dodged to the left but his friend expected it. This time there was no time to react. With a quick move he slashed one of my legs and dropped me to the floor with a quick kick to my chest. Before I could get up he had his sword to my neck. Looking over at the other vamps I saw his friend was threatning them with a cross and he also had his sword ready. Myra seemed a bit unsure of how to react while the other vamp was getting ready to draw his own weapons. As for the other female hunter she seemed a bit unsure of what to do and was just watching the situation unfold. However it seemed like I didn't have long to think about it. The hunter who had his sword drawn on me looked ready to strike. All I could do now was think about how badly my plan to end this peacefully had backfired......
    ------
    This is a good example of how NOT to use your brain!
    lol
    Anyway the ball's now in Asilynne and Kalah's court ^_~

Hide in plain sight.
    -The Assassin's Creed

Master Trainer

Yuar Oro - (M) - Vampire

I watched as the hunters struck... some thing which made me not surprised. One of the hunters struck down the male VAmpire, causing him to fall to teh ground...a dn then he showed his sword... which looked like it was about to stab the vamp in the heart-area. I tried to walk over to him.. but instantly I saw a cross against my face and took a step back.
    Damn those things..
    The female Vampire was staggering back as well... and I couldn't figure out how I could get pass this hunter if...
    Suddenly a short, abrupt noise was heard... and the cross in the man's hands suddenly flew into the air and was knocked several feet away from everyone. The hunter's eyes widened, as he turned away and gazed to see...
    Ah, the Dampiel had a fine black gun... and had shot the cross.
    Strange... a hunter Dampiel helping us? Maybe her morals are bewitched as mine..
    I took no time however- the Dampiel had a look that said that was all she would do to help.
    I quickly took my hand and grabbed the hunter and shoved him towards the female Vampire before he coudl even grab another weapon. The female vampire looked as though she could handle this foolish hunter...
    I then instantly leapt into the air, reaching for my boots and pulled out my dagger-like sword. It had an extremely sharp, bewitched blade in which several symbols were etched into the blunt of the blade. I landed next to the male Vampire adn the hunter... but the hunter was so consentrated upon his new victim- he did not seem tnotice me... nor care.

The hunter thrusted his sword down at the male vampire, but I caught his hand just as he had done so. I stopped th eblad just in time... b ut I could tell he could thrust it down with one more try.. so I quickly brought forth my blade and flicked it from underneath his with a sweeping motion. HIs sword went flying... and the hunter narrowed his eyes at me. He brought forth his fist... and smacked me in the side of my left cheek. I quickly let go of his one hand... and the hunter then got off the down male Vampire, and made a move for his gun. I blinked a few times wiht my left eye... and then saw teh hunter go for teh gun. I quickly leapt at him, and the hunter moved out of the way. I was going to miss... so I tucked and rolled onto the floor- but stuck out my leg so the hunter fell down. He did not tuck and roll... thus I rose to my feet faster then he did. I quickly took the opportunity and poised my blade into the air. I quickly ran forth at the man and as the hunter rose I brought forth my blade.

A slash of silver went through the air as a sickening slicing noise was heard. The hunter had no time to scream... and it was lucky he did. Magic of a wicca had been encarved into my dagger... so its cuts burned like many flames... but he had not lived long enough to feel such torture. His head was sliced off his body... and soon both parts of him were in the corner of the room where we had fought. Blood reeked inthe air... and I quickly reached into my pocket and brought out a heavy scarf and drapped it over my nose and mouth. Nasty blood... I would not drink it.

I turned to gaze at the male vampire... and to see what the female vampire had done as well.
    [Please Send Tell]

Elite Trainer

Ooooo....bloody fight...I have an idea.....hehehehe!
    ~~~~Myra Link~~~~
    A fight.....
    The humans had started a fight. Funny, I had never seen humans before, but they had reacted just as I had been told; boldly and without thinking, like animals. But watching the fight I couldn't think of a way to react, like everything was moving in slow motion and by the time I realised what exactly was truely going on the whole thing was over, and I was looking at the body of something I had killed. This shouldve made me happy, I had killed one of the human vermin.
    But something was wrong.
    Because as soon as it was over, the smell came.
    The humans that the newcomer had slain were bleeding, and the thick smell of thier blood filled the air. My eyes widened and without warning something started happening to me. "Aaaaarrgggrrr........" I heard a horrible noise and I vaguely wondered Was that coming from ME?!
    I doubled over and clutched my stomach violently, feeling my fangs grow in my mouth. I heard Rudy and the other people shuffling around. "Whats.....HAPPENING.....to me..............." I managed to growl out as I stared at Rudy accusingly. Certainly SOMEONE shouldve known what was happening, and have tried to aid me.
    Through the heat of what I was feeling I heard Rudy kneel down beside me. "Your feeling the hunger for their blood. Do you mean to say that youve never felt the hunger for human blood before?"
    I couldnt speak so I shook my head violently, and let out another horrible cry. My head was thrown back and my fangs were growing even longer. How could I have felt the hunger when I had never seen a human before today? It felt horrible, like some part of wanting to drink was wrong. I dont know where that feeling came from, every vampire I had talked to before told me that drinking human blood was one of the great joys of life. At that moment I could not agree with them.
    I was literally shaken out of my agony by Rudy, who had grabbed me by the shoulders. "Come on!" He yelled, almost sternly. "Snap out of it, fight it....FIGHT IT!!!"
    "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!" I screamed, and then with a hiss, I sank my fangs into Rudys arm. Instantly I snapped out of my bloodlust, and I yanked myself away from Rudy struggling to compose myself, though I was still shaking all over.
    So this is what the hunger is like, this is what nature had intended for vampires...
    I wasnt sure I liked it all that much.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    One thing about Myra, she hates humans but when It comes to eating them, she thinks its a really dirty thing to do. Its like humans with rats, humans dont like rats but (in the case of most humans at least) the thought of eating rats is like totally nasty and unclean. So, yeah.
    BTW, I drew a pic of my character, and Im working on a pic of Rudy (cause I remember what he looks like, ^-~), so If anyone wants to help me out and put them on a website, I'll send them to you. My computer wont let me upload pics to a website or Id do it myself -.-()
    Also, If you want a pic drawn of your character I'll see what I can do ^-~

"Wow..."

I had seen many fights...but I had never seen a fight like this one... They used weapons...much bigger than my knife. There were a few vampires and another dampiel. One of the vampires...the male one...he had a katana. The humans used guns.

"Why did I even come here?" I thought.

FLASH!

"I WILL GET ETERNAL LIFE!"

I walked towards the Church...but then I stopped. That Father Roland was dangerous I didn't want to bring danger to Father Farwell...he's the only kind person I've known...there's no telling what Roland might do next if I stayed at the church. Besides...I had enough of that phony father...

But why did I come here? To see this fight happen? Why did I come?...

TPM IRC Chat

Elite Trainer

:::7:47PM:::
    A thick layer of clouds are beginning to roll over the sky, obscuring the crescent moon that until moments before shone brightly. The smell of impending rain blows through the streets with the cold October wind.....

Vampires cant travel well in the rain. In 'Bloodlust', D was forced to take shelter inside a large hollowed out tree to avoid the rain, and D was only a dampiel. So I assume vampires can't travel through water very well.

Father Farwell
    Father Roland WAS lying, now I was sure of it...he suggested taking the boy to a Doctor,but I could see now that that was not the truth. It had been quite a while and still Sky and Father Roland had not returned...
    Just as I thought that, Father Roland burst through my office door, and slammed his fists into my desk. I stood up quickly, a bit in shock of his behaivior. "Father Roland---!!" I started to say, but then he looked up; with a totally calm and smiling face.
    I jumped in shock. How...how could he be so calm after such a display of anger!? I swallowed my fear and carefully placed my reading glasses on my desk. "Father, where is Sky?" I said, calmly and carefully. I wasnt sure what was motivating Father Roland but I also didnt want to do anything to set him off again.
    He grinned sweetly. "Oh, well I was taking him to the hospital but, he tried to bite me again, and then he just ran off! I tried to stop him......."
    The look in his eyes reflected a hint of madness, and a slight thrill of panic went through me. Something was terribly wrong with him. Something that I didnt think I could fix. "R...Roland..." I stuttered, as I shuffled the pages of my sermon with shaky hands. "What ...what have you done to him...?" I feared something terrible had happened to the boy.
    Father Roland didnt even blink. "Oh, well its like I said....dont you BELIEVE ME---FARWELL!!!" He said calmly until the last part, as he grabbed a gold crucifix off the wall and hefted it in his hands. There was murder in his eyes, a look that now Im sure he had all along, how could I have missed it all these years? God help me, I thought to myself as Father Roland swung-----------

Somehow I managed to duck under his arm as he swung down, missing me and running himself into the opposite wall of my office. I took a quick moment to thank the heavens for letting me survive that and then I ran out of the Church of the Guiding light, knowing I had to get away from Father Roland.
    He was definitely NOT a holy man....

Banned

Liven Dinas

"No...and I know that, that wasnt what that man had wanted. I know how you vampires work..." I said to the vampiress. "And right now I dont have an employer, thats what Im here for...but I think killing you will certainly make that lady in that house very happy." The Vampire stopped smiling and seemed to get angry at what i had said. She smiled again and said "You little Dampiel...do you really think you are strong enough to go against a TRUE vamp. and live?" She took a step closer. I reached for my fathers sword that was tied to my back. When I looked up again the vamp. was gone, I looked around me trying to find her. Damn where did that vamp. go? I had forgotten that they were very fast, I took out my sword and slowly walked around the house.
    I was turning the corner when i heard something moving on the otherside. "Rahh!" I yelled holding up my sword towards the figure. A dog ran out of the trash can that it was eating out of, the cold night air blew around me. "It probebly left..." I said not finding anything. I started to walk down the road when I saw a dark figure in the road. "Hello? Is that anyone?" I yelled down the road.The figure turned slowly, as it turned I saw two red eyes looking back at me. What is this town crawling with vampires? I think im up over my head!! "Great now theres two vampires...I wonder where the other went ...I hope shes not around." I said as I turned slowly around.Please dont eat me...Please dont eat me!! I thought to myself. I was prepared to do battle to any of the two vampires..or both!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Liven isnt a coward i just feel like having a little fun.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    7:48pm
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

Father Roland
    My hands where both gushing out blood, one by me trying to make that kid bite me and the other by me swinging the cross at Farwell. Farwell had run out of the church in pure horrer, I felt i have gone insane with the thought of me having eternal life. Maybe with Farwell gone I can finally have it! I thought as I threw the cross to the ground. I walked out of his office, wiping off the blood from my hands. I walked into my office and got on my gloves, and my book I had gotten from Farwell. Then I walked out to the cool street, I must find that boy. I was walking the street, my hands were still bleeding badly, when I came to a bar. I looked at it, it looked like someone had started a bar fight. "They probebly got drunk and started one..." I said. I looked around the outside of the bar.

Elite Trainer

Thanks for mentioning that little thing about vampires and rain Asilynne. I'm sure several of the people in this RPG wouldn't have known about that if you didn't say anything.

Rudy Summers
    7:50 PM
    ------
    As painful as it may have been I was relieved over the fact that Myra had bitten me instead of a human. Thinking about humans suddenly reminded me of what had happened in the bar. Looking back I saw for the first time how bad things really were. Both of the hunters were dead. As I looked at both the bodies I saw what had more than likely made Myra act like that. The hunter that had attacked me had been decapatated and there was blood all over the place. Two different things came to mind as I saw the sight. The smell of his blood made it very tempting to feed. However I had been around humans my whole life and was able to keep myself under control. After seeing Myra act that way I had a few quick memories of the first time I had smelled human blood. Things might have gotten pretty bad if my father had not been with me at the time. Overall it wasn't one of my favorite experiences to think about. I knew exactly what she was going through at the moment.

As for the other thing on my mind I was wishing it had not come to this. I had been attacked by humans before but I had never killed one in my whole life. Despite the way I felt about what had just happened I knew that I may have been killed if it wasn't for the quick actions of everyone else in the bar. As much as I hated to admit it the two of them brought it on theirselves. If the four of us had been humans this incident would more than likely be overlooked due to the fact it was self defense. However three of us were vampires. There wasn't any doubt in my mind that there would be a price on our heads for this. In addition the female dampiel would also more than likely be blamed as well just for the fact that she had vampiric blood. If she did turn out to be my sister then it would have been another reason for me to protect her.

With a sigh I just sat down at one of the tables. Once Myra had calmed down the overall mood had been pretty quiet for the most part. For the first time since the attack I took a moment to check out my injuries. Looking at my leg I could see it wasn't bad at all. All the hunter did was attempt to cripple me so that he could go for the death blow. Compared to a human I knew it wouldn't take long to heal at all. As for Myra's bite I wasn't too worried about it. I was already a vampire so it wasn't like it would kill me. The only thing about it was the fact that I was a bit surprised at how painful it was. Myra saw me checking it out and sat next to me. She seemed to be fine now but I could see that she was still shaken up over what happened. "I'm real sorry about that Rudy" she said in a soft voice that was nearly a whisper. Shaking my head I told her "Don't be. You couldn't help it. It's just something that happened." After a few moments of silence she said "Tell me something. Is that going to happen to me every single time?" I knew trying to calm her down might not be much of a help so I figured to best way to do this was to be quick and to the point. "It's something that will always happen to you Myra. However it shouldn't be to that extent the next time. Over time you'll learn to keep yourself under control but keep in mind you will always feel the urge to feed when you smell a human's blood. It may not have seemed like it but even I wanted to drink from these hunters once I was able to smell their blood."

Once I was done talking to Myra everything was quiet again. During this time I started to regret my comment about hoping we didn't run into each other again after tonight. While I still didn't know her true intentions I knew that she was alone here. She needed someone that knew the Earth well and I felt that for the time being I should stick around to help her out. My main problem however was the fact that she still didn't know I was a hunter. Following her first experience with them I had no idea how she would take that news. On the one hand I knew she wouldn't forget this for a long time. Once again I was thinking about my first encounter. I was only a child then and for a long time I had fear them. Needless to say when I had learned that my father was also a hunter I was very confused. At that point in my life all I knew was that it was wrong to kill and feed off of the humans. Snapping out of my thoughts once again I started to think about Myra again. On the other hand I was a vampire like her. I knew that out of everyone on the Earth that for the time being I would more than likely be the one she trusted the most.

I may have had much on my mind but I knew sticking around here was going to become a very bad idea shortly. Bars tended to do their business at night. I was a bit surprised at how slow things were at the moment but it would only be a matter of time before someone had found out what happened here. Not wanting to waste any time I got up to go retrive my weapons. However just as I was bending down I suddenly had a dagger to my neck. Looking up I saw it was the female hunter. As I heard a sowrd being drawn by the other male vampire I looked toward him and yelled "No! Two people are already dead tonight and in my opinion that's already far too many." Looking back at her she said "I have no idea who the hell you bloodsuckers are but I want some answers now. I don't trust your friends at all but I will say that there is something odd about you. It's also not just the way you act. There is something else that puzzles me and I'm not quiet sure what it is. Unlike those hunters I'm giving you the chance to explain things to me. However if you or your friends try anything I will kill you." Turning her attention to Myra and the other vampire she added "And keep in mind that I'm not going to die as easily as those hunters that the two of you just took out."

At this point she had pulled the dagger away from my neck and took a step back. However I knew she didn't exactly trust me due to the fact she still had it drawn and the way she was looking at me. Sitting back down next to Myra I said "I'll give you your answers depending on one thing. Your going to need to answer some of my questions as well." I knew she didn't like the sound of that when she asked me "I don't think your in the posistion to be asking any questions right now. Why should I answer you?" I took off my jacket as I answered her since it looked like despite the danger we would be here for awhile. "All I'm saying right now is that I've been searching for someone. Either you answer some of my questions or that's all I'll tell you." Now she seemed to really be on guard after my last comment. I knew what might have been on her mind so I quickly took a moment to reassure her. "I promise you my intentions are not bad. Once I find who I'm looking for I plan to protect them with my life. I have reason to believe it's you but I won't be able to find out unless you answer my questions as well." She seemed a bit surprised over this but still didn't quite trust me. Despite that she said "I'm getting the feeling I'm not going to like this. However I'll let you ask your questions." I wasted no time at this point. "We're not going to have much time so I'll ask you everything at once. First off which of your parents was a vampire? If it was your father do you have any memory of him? Finally were you abandoned as a child by your human parent?" Once I had asked everything she seemed very shocked and surprised. The only problem now was that I had no idea how she would react......

Hide in plain sight.
    -The Assassin's Creed

Master Trainer

Gyvien - (F) - Dampiel

My wrist twitched, as he asked me his questions. For a bloodsucker, he was pretty smart. Too smart for me... and that made me very edgy. My wild auburn hair swayed in my face as I gazed at the female vampire, and the new VAmpire which had so easily killed one of the hunters. I then turned my attention back to this strange Vamp..

" I don't know how you presume such things you... you monster- but I'll say this for you. Yes, indeed my father was a Vampire who stocked up a frightened woman in a one nigiht stand if you wanted to know. That woman then at birth, found me to be a dampiel by the marking upon my hand."

I t hrusted my hand up at him, my gloved hand but did not expose the marking. Narrowing my eyes, I continued to sternly talk..
    " AT the sight of me by birth, she dumped me in the middle of a street as a young baby- defensless and in the cold. No I do not remember anything upon my father - if that answers your question. Only one being raised me until I was five... which then, I can barely remember him. He raised me until I was old enough to live upon my own rules... but enough, I will not share the details fo ryou do not need to know."

I wavered my dagger about, as the male Vampire who had decapitated one of the hunters shifted a bit. He worried me a bit... as his gaze flickered to me and the vamp in front of me. But some how... I had the sense tha tif I did not harm, he would not harm me. But I couldn't trust any of the three... the monsters.

"Now I will ask you of this: Why do you ask me these questions? I felt like as if I know you some how... but I do not understand. If you are heading in the direction I think you are... then the idea sounds absurb. Besides, you are a Vampire and I a Dampiel who hunts the likes of you. If it weren't for my 'father', I would not be cursed like I am today. To be despised by humans and hunted by them... outcasted, and yet be outcasted by Vampires too and again still hunted. To yearn for blood, and yet have the blood with in myself which I yearn... "

I loosened my grip on the dagger, yet kept a fierce gaze upon them. How fond I was of this situation... to be surrounded by these three.. vamps... and yet, none of the would touch me. If they did... I knew I'd take off some thing... before I'd die. But hell, life right now didn't matter..
    [Please Send Tell]