View Poll Results: How many energy tanks did you finish with when you beat Metroid Prime on normal mode?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-2 (Remember, it doesn't have to be the first time. Just any amount that you finished with.)

0 0%
  • 3-4

0 0%
  • 5-6

0 0%
  • 7-8

1 25.00%
  • 9+

3 75.00%

Thread: Metroid Prime boss poll

Banned

Default Metroid Prime boss poll

How many energy tanks did you have left when you beat Metroid Prime on normal mode? Close/delete this if it seems spammy, but I just beat it, and it gets easier every time I fight that guy. It may get boring, but I always enjoyed the vibrant colors of the plasma beam and thermal visor.

I came up w/ seven left.

Modding GD for 20+ years Moderator

I had 7 or 8 left. It's getting easier with every time you try it and in my opinion the final boss is one of the easiest in the game in a way. I just loved the Meta Ridley and Metroid Prime fights best in the games - those were old school boss battles where you were able to take a beating too, unlike many of the other fights where the bosses dealt out massive damage with every attack but couldn't take any, giving you little time to work out a strategy.
    Austrian ViceMaster Alex

Winner of the 2014 UnownN award.
    Winner of the 2015 UnownW award.

Nifty darn comics

Contact me on Steam, userhandle: avma
    Follow me on Twitter: ClarityFV

Banned

i had 13 energy tanks when i beat prime. although you only need 3 to beat that poor excuse of a boss.