Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Club: The Eevee House Version 24 (MA)

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default Club: The Eevee House Version 24 (MA)

Welcome to the Eevee House everyone. This is a place where you can let your adopted and captured pokemon hang out. (You can get adopted pokemon from the adoption centers here in PCG). You can also make freinds. There are only a few simple rules...

1. No Flaming.
    2. No willful destruction of property. Accidents may happen such as a pokemon tripping and breaking a table.
    3. Please make quality posts. We don't want this place closed.
    And last
    4. Have FUN!

A brief history of The Eevee House:

It was started as a club by Eevee Trainer Brad a long while ago as a club. It was where we could let our adopted pokemon out, and help them to develop personalities. Brad pretty much turned it over to me to run a while back. Then it was closed by LP, some time later due to it being like an RPG. So here we are in our new home. On May 28th we were moved back to PCG again and once more a club. This is mod aproved by both T_M_L, Lady Vulpix, and myself.

The basis is you adopt pokemon from ACs or have them bred at the Breeding Center. However, you won't find legendaries or Dratinis. You have to earn a majority of 100 stamps from the battle range to ask to breed for a Dratini. Or you could win through selected games from time to time.

Here are some links that you might find helpful:

Dragon Tamers Adoption Center
    Pocket Monster's Breeding Center
    Poke Zoo Adoption Center
    Crystal Caves Capture Centure

Updated links on 7-1-03

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. the people here are friendly and helpful.

Announcement

We are now having a race once a month. Th categories are based on speed to make it fairer to all. In addition, the type of race will alternate between flying, land, and water.

This race for the month of August will be the land race.

The prizes will also rotate between the winning pokemon gining two levels or any item from the Dragon Tamers reward center.

This month's prize is any item from the reward center. Entrants are now being accepted but they must be able to fly or float.

Current Entrants for the Land Race

Having said all that:

(Nala's POV)

It was great to have this place back. We had been through some tough times, but the friends and spirit of the Eevee House survived each time. We had several new members as well as the regulars. Once inside, I released my two teams of pokemon. My adoptess went to their usual spots, as my captured pokemon began to explore their new surroundings.

(Sugar's POV)

I began to run about excited. It was great to be back. I could wait till Jesse and Torrey found out. It would thrill them as much as it did us.

(Yana's POV)

This was my first time in the Eevee House here in PCG. I had been told that it used to be here a long time ago. I stayed near Amy because I wasn't used to the place yet.

(Wa Ya's POV)

I slowy explored the house. No nook or cranny escaped my prescene. Nothing was gonna escape my attention. I made a mental map of the layout of the place as I went from room to room.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Kiwi's Stuuf
    She walks into the Eevee house and looks around. She releases Flame, Angel, Thunder, Zap and Lil Bolt. She watches most of them run around and try to find their friends. Flame stays and tries to get up to my shoulder and Kiwi lifts him up and onto her shoulder. Flame smiles and climbs onto my head. Kiwi begins to walk which makes Flame hold on tight Kiwi's head. Kiwi soon makes it out side where she leans againest the wall and staring up to the clouds, thinking. Flame laughs at her silently and he jumps off her head. He stumbles and stand back up. He looks around hoping no one saw his clumsiness. He runs into the Eevee house to find something to do.

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Wow! Welcome to PCG, Eevee House!
    Can I add myself to the list of approvers? I approve this very much!

I have to run right now, but I'll be back as soon as I can.
    BTW, one of these days we need to have the Flying Range we've been putting of for about half a year.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

Little_Pikachu

Ok, since this has been considered too Club for RPG I'm afraid this means its going to have to start acting like a club. You'll have to figure that out how to do that yourselves though, maybe organise some games or contests or something. If it gets too RPG I guess it'll have to go back to RPG and Mike wont be happy.

[Megan's POV]

I walked into the Eevee House, my three adoptees (Akia, Isis and Quaye) and my captured Growlithe (Jachai) trailing quietly behind me. In my arms was a brown egg, speckled with white and wrapped in a blanket so it would stay warm. I sat down on the couch, and all my Pokemon crowded around, completely silent. Even Akia and Jachai didn't say a word, and both were usually fairly boisterous. The egg had been shaking recently, and I knew it was due to hatch soon.

As if my thoughts had cued it, there was a sharp rap from inside the shell. A tiny crack appeared. Another rap sounded, and the crack grew larger. Before I knew it, there was a small beak peeking through a hole in the shell. The beak chipped away at its prison, slowly but surely causing pieces of the shell to fall away. Soon it could stick its entire head out; from there it was only a short amount of time before it was sitting on my lap, bits of shell all around it. The Pidgey baby - a little boy - sat on my lap, looking rather ruffled and confused. I had to giggle as he looked around at my Pokemon, all of which couldn't stop exclaiming how cute he was. Except for Akia, of course. She wasn't too fond of birds.

"What're you going to name him?" Isis asked. Normally it would have taken me forever to come up with one, but I had thought about it beforehand and picked out two names - one for a girl and one for a boy. Obviously, the boy name was needed here.

"Avidan," I told them. Then I looked down at the little Pidgey. "You okay with that name?"

Avidan chirruped and nodded his head yes.

"It's settled, then," I said happily.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

[MK's POV]

I rushed into the Eevee House with a huge grin on my face. I had a surprise for one of my team members that I had planned for a while. I was just now getting to it though.

I looked around for Nala. I didn't see her, so I decided to wait to give the surprise. So I found a place on the sofa and waited. Christian and Jesse were giving each other "I know what's going on" looks. Everyone was glancing around at Torrey, who was sitting near the edge of the pool. He seemed to be pondering whether to jump in or not.

I smiled as I watched the Espeon. He was so unique. He really deserved the surprise I had for him. If only Nala would hurry up and get here.
    Visit my Adopted Pokemon here!

<RJ's view>

Quietly, I snuck into the House, looking around for anyone. MK was on the couch but it was turned away from the door. Grinning, I took a deep breath and called out, "AG, RG, RJ whatever my name is is back!"
    This, of course, startled a lot of the other members including Torrey who nearly fell in the water. MK jumped and almost fell off the couch before looking over at me.
    Chuckling, I released Dancer and Bubbles who slipped into the pool. Psyche and Starlight along with Lavender, Ruby, Bronze, Tony and Zac were next, two of them running to MK. Rainbow popped out with TC, Joey, Sky, Thorn, and Blossom. Baron, the sneaky devil, flew up and out of reach and began to wreck havoc as it came necessary. Blaze, Damian, Vixen, Champ, and Mona appeared and ran off in different directions. Eli and Emerald vanished into a corner. Flippant sat by the pool as soon as she appeared and stared into the water. Ram, the hyper active pup, nearly snuck into the kitchen before the now out Arashi and Spider caught him and made him go out to where everyone could keep a watch on him.
    I laid down on the floor where MK was sitting and someone else I didn't know. I waved and watched as Joey curled up on me and fell asleep.
    "You know," I said. "We should think up some games to play here. Maybe a race for a contest monthly like the last time in the UBB."

Banned

Absent mindingly wandering idly into the house, puzzled expession clearly on my face, I began poking the door much to the confusement of the Pokémon following me, who merely burst through the door. "A race would be fine." staring oddly at the door still, not exactly used to the Eevee House being back where it used to be, I shrugged and smirked broadly at RJ. "Though my sillies would lose."

"Hey!" War shrieked, snarling at me, "Are you saying that I'm not fast?!"

Blinking oddly towards the Jolteon, I began to nod madly. "Of course! You think you have a chance against Blazer and the others? You so silly!" of course, I didn't speak in the most intelligent way - but me tried!

Prancing over to Rainbow, eyeing her every now and then, Mars extended a paw and ruffled the Eevee's fur that was on the top of her head. "We meet again, ne?" only he stopped looking at his Eevee friend when Pride ran by, screaming something about Ruby and looking on the verge of a spaz attack.

Banned

I snuck into the Eevee House very quietly. However, Chaos raced out from my side then ran amuck, barking loudly. He pounced random Pokémon than ran in circles, wanting attention. I sighed then stepped from the shadows into the house. "Hello, it's DarkPrincess aka Rachel!" I beamed. All was quiet.

"I told you no one would know us," sighed Sidius.

I pouted then cowered in the corner to cuddle Basilisk. Sidius grinned happily then tripped Chaos on the floor as he was running past him. The Houndoom faded into shadows and disappeared. A Persian, Charizard, Rapidash, Feraligatr, Treecko, Espeon, Umbreon, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Skitty, Aerodactyl, Zangoose, Growlithe, Mightyena, Salamence, Swablu, Metagross, Seviper and Arbok (all my adopted and captured Pokémon x.o) went to go find friends. Sidius was busy tripping random Pokémon and people.

<RJ's view>

I looked up as Disco walked in with her guys. Crinning, I raised a hand, not wanting to get up and have a startled Sneasel dig in his long claws into my body. She nodded back, quietly snickering at my pain.
    Arashi immediately pounced on her, laughing the whole time. "Oy! Disco! How's it going?"

<Dancer's view>

I looked up as the new Feraligatr slipped into the water. I swam up to new one and said, "Hey! I'm Dancer and that's Bubbles. What's your name?"

<Rainbow's view>

I grinned at the familar face and slapped at the paw. "Mars!" Laughing, I pounced on him, pinning him to the ground. "How've ya been, Mars?"

<Lavender's view>

Smiling, I watched as the new Eeveelutions walked in slowly. I looked over at my son and Champ and gestured with my tail to them. The two seemed to get it and trotted up to the group. I followed slowly and watched as they made friends quick.

<Ruby's view>

"Pride!" I called, dodging as he ran right at me. Laughing, I pounced on him and nipped his ear. I chuckled when he flipped us and pinned me to the ground.

<Sky's view>

I watched as an Aerodactyl flapped into the air with a Swablu close behind. Starlight was watching from her spot in the rafters with me along with a trapped Baron. Ruffling my feathers, I hopped across the rafters and looked up at the huge prehistoric Pokemon. "Hey," I chittered. "I'm Sky."

<Rambunctious' view>

Sneak into the kitchen, get some Coke, I thought, crawling under a hole in the wall. The kitchen was in my grasp now. No one could stop me. Quietly, I nosed open the cabinet and found better than I hoped for.
    Jolt!
    I ripped open the case and crushed a can in my jaws. I lapped up the spilled carbonated drink and quickly went through the entire twelve-pack.
    I then lost sense of everything around me.

<RJ's view>

Something was clawing around the kitchen. Joey looked up and suddenly crawled up the wall, out of harm's way.
    "Oh, crap," I said and tried to find something out of reach of the now caffeinated Growlithe.
    He shot out of the kitchen and bolted faster than maybe an Entei was and literally ran up the wall.
    The new Pokemon had to jump out of the way of the oncoming lightning fast Growlithe.
    "Well, let's wait until he stops," I said, standing on the couch with the other Trainers as the small puppy ran around the room.

Banned

Nodding to Rachel and smirking broadly towards Aroshi, I gave the big silly a hug, remember his antics from a long time ago. "Fine!" I chriped to the Typholosion, smiling, then took a seat on the sofa, my two newest Pocket Monsters, a small female Torchic named Enya and a male Treeko named Kozue, perched merrily upon my lap.

Rock DJ flapped her long, dragonic wings, screeching loudly and darted for the roof, which she spotted the other flyers. Hawkmoon too followed, her odd ivory body twisting slightly with her sharp movements.

Grinning and chuckling at Rainbow, Mars nodded idly, grin still firmly in place. "I've been fine!" he quickly rolled out from under Rainbow, causing her to land with a feather-lite thump, "And yourself?" he smirked and patted at her tail.

"Haven't seen you in a while!" Pride beamed, wagging sun-coloured fluffed tail. "How have you been, dear Ruby?" dipping his muzzle in a greeting, a happy glint within his eyes.

Voodoo, the young Electrike, trotted slowly over to the couch, and stared oddly up at RJ. Swishing her stubby tail, head tilted gingerly, small fangs showed in a happy yet confused grin.

Banned

I sat on the sofa too with my own Treecko, Legolas on my lap. He had in his hand, the plastic bow I gave him. In the other hand, he held a plastic suction arrow. Legolas looked at the other Treecko oddly then poked him slowly.

Rogue the Feraligatr noticed another Feraligatr greeting her. "Rogue," she answered softly to Dancer.

Voodoo the Aerodactyl smiled happily then greeted Sky proudly. "Voodoo!," he chirped. "And you are?"

Chaos was trying desparately to find someone to play with. Suddenly, something zoomed right past him. He was curious but soon found himself chasing after the blurr, barking and wagging his fluffy tail. The happy little puppy attempts to pounce the Growlithe but he misses. Chaos pouts but continues to chase after him.

Banned

*Enters the Eevee House*
    <Himo> This is a pretty nice place. *heads over to a couch* Well since im here I should let out my Pokemon. *lets out Poliwhirl* Hey there.... say I havent given you a name yet, have I?
    <Poliwhirl> *shakes his head*
    <Himo> Well I guess i should then. *scratches head* Lets see... *looks at poliwhirl* I could name you Squiggel, because of your little spiral thing. Oh I know! *gets out thesaurus* Tortile! how does that sound?
    <Tortile> *smiles happily* Poli!
    <Himo> Ok Tortile you go make friends now.
    <Tortile> *goes off to make friends*
    <Himo> Now for Vaporeon. *lets Vaporeon out of her pokeball* Since I found you underwater im gonna call you Undertow.
    <Undertow>*Squeels in delight and jumps on to Himo's lap*
    <Himo> You like that huh? Two more *lets out Croconaw* Im gonna call you Lockjaw.
    <Lockjaw> *jumps in the air* Lockjaw! *runs off repeating Lockjaw over and over again*
    <Himo> ^_^; Looks like Lockjaw really likes his new name. *holds up the pokeball with Lapras in it* Well there is no place to let you out here, so Ill have to name you know and see if you like it later. Im gonna call you Tide.

<Starlight's view>

I sighed at the small puppy racing around the room and finally snapped my fingers. His body lifted off the ground and he soon found himself running on air. Defeated, he looked up at me and pouted with large puppy eyes. I set him down and watched as he introduced himself to the other Growlithe following him.

<RJ's view>

I looked over to find Ram calmed down a bit and climbed from the couch. Smiling, I looked over at the new Pokemon and Trainer that had entered. "Hey!" I called. "Come sit with us and let's try to figure out how to make LP happy!"

<Dancer's view>

"Cool name," I said. I watched as a Croconaw struggled to decide to jump in or not along with a Poliwhirl and Vaporeon. Grinning, I nodded to Bubbles who melted into the water and popped up in front of the new guys. "So, should we go over there?" I asked Rogue.

<Sky's view>

I nodded happily and chittered, "I'm Sky." Voodoo grinned, showing all of his teeth as we started talkig about flying. Another Aerodactyl and another Pokemon soon joined us, introducing themselves as well.

<Rainbow's view>

I grinned at him. "I've been fine. Being in a PokeBall for a few weeks though kills me." I laughed and flicked my tail, watching him jump back a bit and grin up at me.

<Ruby's view>

I laughed at his politeness and bowed to him as well. "Fine, Pride. It's been a while, huh?" I asked, watching him smile softly up at me.

<Arashi's view>

"Ha! I get a hug and you don't!" I said, pointing at RJ. She snorted at me and petted the small Electrike that had decided to join the circle.
    I sat down on the floor and watched as the small Electrike walked up to me and smile. "Hey there. I'm Arashi."

Banned

<Undertow> *a little startled by Bubbles sudden appearance* Oh hello, We just came over to see if we can join you? Oh how rude of me, please let me introduce us. I am Undertow, this is Tortile

<Tortile> Sup?

<Undertow> and this is Lockjaw.

<Lockjaw> Lockjaw!!!

<Undertow> *sweatdrop* We are very pleased to meet you.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[ Jay's POV ]

>> I entered the Eevee House for the first time. It was nerve-racking but I decided to do it finally. Inside I decided to release just two of my adoptees: Akaiou, my Golem, and Pipasci, my Smeargle, rather than just letting all of my captees and adoptees roam the house at once, which could get quite squishy. Getting out two Poké Balls, I tossed them onto the floor, and they revealed Pipasci and Akaiou

[ Akaiou's POV ]

>> This was strange - I've never seen a place such as this before. Quite a turn of events over the past few weeks, and this is just one of the many surprises that Jay had to offer. I don't know where I am - I don't know any of these people or other Pokémon. This is freaky! Being the only Golem here doesn't help. I finally decided to ask, "Where are we?!".
    "Akaiou, Pipasci. This place is the Eevee House. This is where you can have fun and make new friends with the others," Jay replied. "What are we supposed to do first?" Pipasci nervously asks. "You can do anything you like. Just get used to the place, that's probably all I suggest you should do now. Get a better idea of the surroundings."

We both agreed to explore, and I went outside with Pipasci. As long as I was with someone there I know quite well it's perfectly fine with me to explore around. I think Pipasci needs someone there that he knows too. I noticed that he dripped paint from the inside of the house to the outside. I didn't care to tell him since he probably already knows. I also can notice Jay just standing around inside the house. Hopefully he'll take some advice of his own!

Banned

"Hey, Jay!" I smiled, waving towards Faithless as he entered the house, just standing nearby with two of his adoptees roaming about. Sickle wandered over, his ivory fur ruffled slightly, the sword-like horn emerging from the top of his head - near his forehead. Yawning lightly, and resting onto his haunches, the fox-like Pokémon reached up a grey-clawed paw as if attempting to shake hands.

Swishing around blade-like tail, the hard grey flash sharp and pointed near the end, wavered up and down slowly. Nearly all red eyes blink curiously, grinning lightly, small pointed fangs showing. Single webbed paw shook up and down, eyeing Jay, awaiting for him to shake his own paw.
    ~
    Whimpering lightly, the Vaporeon snickered noticing the soft fur tickled against his own extremely short, light blue fur. "Yeah!" he sighed, though still smiling happily. "I know how you feel. Psiana took quite a long leave.
    ~
    "Truly!" Pride grinned, shaking his head, ruffling the mane around his neck. "I've missed yoooou." he cooed, his tone as if joking but serious, a silly grin on his face.
    ~
    Flapping her wings even harder, Rock DJ perched upon the rooftop, glancing towards the others. "My name is Rock DJ."

Hawkmoon also landed on the rooftop. "And my name is Hawkmoon!" silver-tipped wings flapped, icy blue eyes glinting and dancing with happiness.
    ~
    Yipping lightly, head tilted, Voodoo prodded Arashi with a paw. Wagging spiked tail once more, she bounced onto her hand legs, spinning about in circles, as if showing off.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(Nala's POV)

I ran into the Eevee House. I was late and i knew it. I had gotten drafted into running errands for my parents and before I knew it it was time for me to go to church. Then we went out to my parents' friend's house and had lasanga. I saw some old frineds ad i waved to them. Then I saw Jay and waved at him before making my wave over to where M_K was. Sorry i'm late. Then i released my team one by one. Ayla and Sugar went over to where Jesse and Christian were. Simba took Jasmine to the pool. Dodger flew up into the rafters where he watched over everyone in the house.

(Blazer's POV)

I stretched before padding over to my usual spot. I smiled as i saw the other pokemon having fun. I didn't run around this place much because i didn't want to step on anyone by accident. I looked around for Steve and Flare but i didn't see them. I shrugged and placed my head on my paws.

(Aiyana's POV)

I saw someone new here. I was still shy but nothing like i used to be. In fact i was starting to have fun battling. So long as it was just for fun i didn't mind it. Anyway, I slowly made my way over to him. My side was still slightly soe fromwhere that geodude at punched me. When i reached him. I gently placed my paw on his leg in a hello gesture.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

[ Pipasci's POV ]

Akaiou elbowed me and pointed to Jay. There were a few people and even Pokémon saying hi to him. This was rather interesting, and I was happy for him. Suddenly I noticed a Dratini and a Vaporeon heading over to the pool. My mind must have been wandering much as I hadn't noticed a pool before. Unfortunately me nor Akaiou can enter the pool without either damaging or hurting ourselfs. If I didn't have such leaky paint dripping from my tail I would have loved to go for a swim. I watched both the dragon and the water type make a huge splash; Drenching me slightly. My mind was wondering where a canvas could be, or a wall I could try my graffiti art on; If I could, that is

[ Akaiou's POV ]

We weren't going to accomplish anything by standing around, so I told Pipasci to walk around the house for a bit. I saw an Aerodactly watching over me, and I just quickly eyed him.

"Haha - I know you had Aerodactyl troubles in the past at Expedia, but it doesn't mean all Aerodactyl's will do what they did to you there." "You don't know that for certain -_-." It wasn't something I was willing to talk about... yet, so I just let Pipasci's mind wander a little more. We decided to go back into the house to see how Jay was doing

[ Jay's POV ]

I said hi to everyone I could who was willing to - I'm not the type who cares to get the ball rolling first, people who know me well enough would know that. I shook paws with Pokémon and we made a quick friendly relationship that I hoped would extend for a while.

I noticed Amy and Disco and I waved to them. I kneeled down towards Sickle, and I paw shook him. "Nice to meet you". He smiled and then he walked back to Disco. I looked to the ground again and I noticed Amy's Houndour put her paw on my leg. "Why hello." I politely said, as I kneeled down and began to pat and tickle her. She was a little afraid at first, but I assured her I wouldn't do anything. I patted her gently for a moment, until Amy called her over to where she and M_K were residing, and she calmly left my side.

I notice Akaiou and Pipasci enterring the house again.
    "Where are the drinks?" Pipasci asks. Giggling, I pointed to the refrigerator. They're good friends, so i've noticed. I don't think anything could get in the way of their friendship.

I thought this would be a good time to let out my black Clefable, Crystal, so she can try to make friends also; I threw her Poké Ball on to the floor, and she was revealed to everyone. Pipasci was shocked, as I forgot that he had never seen Crystal and her new colour makeover. She and him have been enemies for a long time, and I always try to keep them out of conflicts for their and the other adoptees sake.

[ Crystal's POV ]

I immediately knew where I was - Jay had always talked about this place - The Eevee House. It was huge; Much larger than I anticipated. I couldn't see anyone else that Jay let out, so I assume they must all be outside. I walked out and immediately my eyes were laid on the pool. There were a couple of Pokémon in there, but I haven't been out of my Poké Ball for so long, I think it would be nice to have a relaxing swim. Enterring, I saw a Vaporeon and I decided to say "Hi!". He was friendly enough to welcome me back. I decided to stay in the pool for a little bit to relax the tension

DD's POV
    Well, I was tired, but I had to get back to the Eevee House to wrap up Ryu's wounds. I released him, and with some coaxing of his new teamate, I disinfected his left arm, and wrapped it up nicely. I turned to wave to Jay, and anyone else in the house as I released 27 other pokes, 29 in all, as they made their way to their usual spots. Flare looked for Blazer, Outkast teleported to the rafters, Hunter sat on my shoulder again thinking he is a bird. Oh well, maybe if he got some battles in, and evolved he would think normally, that, or he'd break my shoulder. Poochyena stayed by Ryu's side, as if they had a deep connection somehow, I was just surprised anyone could stop his rampaging. Lotad went to practice fight with Bagon, and I hoped I could battle one of them as well, to keep up their strength levels, and make sure they don't get rusty.
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

[MK's POV]

I beamed around at everyone, saying hello to each as they entered. Some familiar friends by the name of Tony and Zac ran up to me. I couldn't help but grab them up and hug them. "How've you two been??? Its great to see you!" Christian and Jesse smiled and greeted them as well. Torrey wondered over, soaking wet. When RJ made her way into the House and yelled, Torrey ended up falling completely into the water. He didn't seem to mind a bit.

I grinned at him as he wondered over to RJ and said "hi." Then, he stood up and shook all the water from his fur and onto RJ. He smiled happily and handed her a towel before returning to where I was.

I finally saw Nala. I waved at her and when she came over with Sugar and Ayla, I called Torrey up on the sofa with me.

"Torrey, I have a surprise for you. I hope you like it!"

With that and a curious look from Torrey, I pulled the black juice from my bag. The Espeon's eyes widened with surprise and happiness. I looked around at Nala and smiled at her. Sugar and Jesse were sitting together, nuzzling as they watched.

I took a bowel from the bag and poured Torrey's juice into it. He lapped it up quickly. Within seconds, he was surrounded by a pink cloud of sweet smelling smoke. The pink slowly turned to black. The only part of Torrey we could see were his red eyes. Soon enough, the black smoke faded and where the pink Espeon Torrey was now sat a midnight black Torrey.

He grinned, his white teeth shining brighter than ever against the black muzzle. I picked him up in my arms and gave him a hug. I put him down so he could talk to his mother and father. Ayla was also watching and tackled him from behind, still prouder than ever for her own new color.

I was happy that Torry was happy. He was now his dream. A black Espeon that looked rather scarey and creepy with beaming red eyes and red jewl. But he was still my Torrey.

Kiwi's Stuff
    She walks back into the Eevee House after being away at Galvasten(I spelled that wrong, right?). She brings out all her Pokemon out of their pokeballs and watches them run around the Eevee house. She feels something nudging her leg to Angel. Kiwi leans down, bringing her arm down in front of Angel, letting her climb up to her shoulder. Angel climbs up her arm, being careful not to scratch Kiwi. Kiwi smiles at Angel and pats her head gently.

Flame's Stuff
    He races off, looking for Arashi or any other friend he had. He walks over to Kiwi and poke her shin. He looks up at her as she looks back and asks "Do you see Arashi?" "Uhmm," Kiwi began, "Try finding RJ, she might now..." Flame nods and and pades off looking for them.

(I remembered another pokemon of mine... Star my Espeon o.o;... uh yay?)

[Megan's POV]

I headed into the Eevee House, releasing my five adoptees: Akia, Isis, Quaye, Avidan (my newly-hatched Pidgey) and my newest Pokemon, my Sandshrew, Sabine. Avidan took to the air, flying "laps" around the house. Akia and Isis decided to curl up on the couch for a nap - unusual for Akia, because she usually had boundless energy. Quaye jumped in the pool, eager to take a swim, and Sabine just looked around. As the newest, she had never been to the Eevee House before, so she wanted to explore. I thought about releasing my captured Pokemon, Jachai and Shiah, my new Aerodactyl, as well, but decided against it. I flopped down on the couch and pulled out the paper I had to write for math.

[Sabine's POV]

The Eevee House seemed to be a pretty interesting place. My trainer, Megan, was busy with her homework, Akia and Isis were sleeping (I was wide awake), Avidan was flying around (as I didn't have wings, I couldn't join him) and Quaye was swimming (being a ground-type, I couldn't stand the water), so I decided to explore. There were a lot of different rooms to look in, my favorite of which was the kitchen. I spotted a cookie jar and reached for it, but my short stature made it nearly impossible to reach. I jumped, my paw just brushing it, and it tilted. It teetered back and forth before falling off the counter, the cookies spilling out and the jar landing on my head! Unable to see or pull my head out of the jar, I walked around in a blind panic, trying to find my way back to the main room.

Banned

Striding merrily into the Eevee House, I quickly darted towards the outside pool, and threw three Pokéballs into the water. Appearing in the calm water were two Gyrados and a Milotic, who all cooed and cheer, enjoying the refreshing water. Glancing towards Rio and Belisma, the two Gyrados, then Azura the Milotic, I grinned and waved towards them. "Have fun, you guys!"

Tossing down another Pokéball, Sickle the Absol appeared by my side as we entered the house, him right in my steps. Glancing towards the new trainer in the house, I smiled and waved, then took a seat on the sofa. Sickle bowed somewhat to the new trainer, then jumped on the sofa with me. All by captured Pocket Monsters had been sent out, so I decided to let out Willow, who stared oddly at me.

Bending down to the small Vulpix, I pulled a crimson rock from my pocket, then tossed it to her. Before it even began to touch her fur, it began to glow, then disappeared. Though Willow was still glowing, shimmering and sparkling, as she transformed and grew taller and more elegant than before. Standing in front of me was a beautiful Ninetales. She yipped with delight and chased one of her nine tails for a brief few seconds, then pounced and nuzzled me. Chuckling, I pet her as she rushed off, still barking happily.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

[Torrey's POV]

I couldn't be happier. But enough with the celebrating here. We had enough parties at home when we left. But I was still thrilled and MK knew it. When we arrived at the Eevee House, I heard my stomach give a nasty snarl. I was really hungry. Instead of pestering MK about it, I decided to wonder around in the kitchen and see if I could find something. Then I remembered that someone had baked a jar full of fresh cookies the other night. Maybe I could be munch on those.

So I made my way through the main room of the Eevee House and into the kitched. My eyes widened as they saw the jar of cookies spilt all over the floor, with the jar no where to be found. I looked around and heard something coming from the hallway. There was the cookie jar, and it now contained something new. A Sandshrew! Boy did s/he look silly! Running into walls and that stuff.

I leapt over the Sandshrew's body and in front of him/her. (boy or girl, Marshmellow?) "Um, need any help with that cookie jar?" I asked, offering my help. I waited to see if maybe the Sandshrew was just being silly and didn't want any help.

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

<P. Zero's POV>
    I was new to the Eevee House so I just waved to who ever was there and released my Pokemon."Go Ryu (Eevee),Monica (Eevee), Leonardo (Machop), Domon (Torchic), Rapzilla (Tangela), Cassie (Chickorita), Rafeal (Cyndaquil), Donatello (Totodile) and Lucy (Mareep)!" I yelled out as my Pokemon were released and ran out to meet any other Pokemon there while I threw some Mountain Dew Livewires to any other trainer there.
    WARNING:
    Reborned-Dragon has been deemed more politically offensive than usual. This includes bashing the Olsens, wrestling haters, Canadian bacon, Dave Chappele haters, Martha Stewart, MTV for cancelling Jackass and Micheal Jackson.

Relax bitches.
    It's a celebration!

Banned

Adopted Pokémon:
    War - Jolteon (M) (Red eyes, purple tail, pink stripes, bluish-green spots) (Level 22)
    Mars - Vaporeon (M) (Level 12)
    Pride - Flareon (M) (Level 10)
    Twilight - Ponyta (F) (Black fur, blue flames, brown hooves, lavender eyes) (Level 8)
    Banshee - Houndour (F) (Level 6)
    Siryn - Growlithe (F) (Level 6)
    Willow - Ninetales (F) (Level 5)
    Hawkmoon - Murkrow (F) (White feathers, silver-tipped wings and tail, icy blue eyes) (Level 5)
    Rock DJ - Aerodactyl (F) (Level 11)
    Eclipse - Persian (F) (Black fur, yellow eyes) (Level 31)
    Voodoo - Electrike (F) (Level 7)
    Kozue - Treeko (M) (Level 5)
    Enya - Torchic (F) (Level 6)
    Namir - Meowth (M) (Pink stripes) (Level 5)
    ~
    Captured Pokémon:
    Sickle - Absol (M) (Level 10)
    Azura - Milotic (F) (Level 7)
    Rio - Gyrados (M) (Level 16)
    Belisma - Gyrados (F) (Level 16)
    Braeden - Zangoose (M) (Level 13)
    Kael - Shroomish (M) (Level 18)
    ~
    Waving to the newest trainer, I screamed and ducked from the Mountain Dew, which bounced off from the wall and hit poor Siryn in the face, causing the Growlithe to lie unmoving on the ground. It was sad that the poor Pocket Monster had been sent out and ended up being knocked out by a Mountain Dew, but Braeden - my Zangoose - laughed and pointed a red claw towards the Growlithe and continued to walk past.

Enya the Torchic chirped, flapping her wings, then tilted her head towards Domon and bounced over to him, blinking and still chirping lightly, flapping her wings somewhat.

Beginning Trainer
    Beginning Trainer

<Domon>
    I laughed at the Mountain Dew KOed Growlithe while Enya checked me out. Lucy tackled Siryn into a table, which woke him up while Monica, Ryu and Donatello were teaching Rafael how to swim.
    WARNING:
    Reborned-Dragon has been deemed more politically offensive than usual. This includes bashing the Olsens, wrestling haters, Canadian bacon, Dave Chappele haters, Martha Stewart, MTV for cancelling Jackass and Micheal Jackson.

Relax bitches.
    It's a celebration!

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Matt's POV

I walked into the Eevee House. It had been a while since I had been in here. I had way too much work to do so I never had time to come here anymore. There weren't many people I would talk to in here today. I just sat down and let my Umbreon out of his pokeball. "Hey Blackie" I said.
    "Hey dude""So what are we going to do today""I suppose just sit here and do nothing."I got up and looked around the room for something to do. There was nothing. I sat down on the couch and layed down to take a quick nap.

Blackie's POV

I slowly got away from Matt while he slept. I ran into the kitchen to see if anyone was in there. Nope, no one. This place wasn't very fun. It was more fun when I was an Eevee. I ran over to Matt's side. I reached my paw up slowly and let out PsyCat. "Hey Psy" I said.
    "Hi" "Doesn't it bother you that you are still an Eevee" "Nope, not one bit. Why?" Wouldn't you want to be an Espeon? I mean we can wake Matt up and get him to evolve you right now." "Dude!! Let's do that!" I ran over to Matt and jumped on top of him. "DUDE?! I was sleeping there!!! What do you need?!" "Can you evolve Psycat now?" "Umm.. sure" Matt walked over towards PsyCat and held out a Gene Accelarator to her. She ate it and started to glow. When the glowing had stopped, she was then an Espeon! I smiled and ran over there. "YAY! YOU'RE FINALLY AN ESPEON!!" "Yup"

PsyCat's POV

It was going to be great as an Espeon. I could finally use Psychic attacks. That was going to be very fun. I jumped on the couch and shrunched up into a ball and went to sleep. I was quite tired. I just hopped we could come back to the Eevee House soon.

Banned

I walked in, and saw Matt sitting at a table. As I had opened the door, I noticed a flash in Matt's direction. I walked over to him, and sat down.

"Hi, Matt," I told him. He waved, yawning from his sleep. I released Shadow and Sapphire. They both materialized from within the depths of their Pokeballs, and looked around. Shadow was quick to notice Matt's Umbreon.

Shadow's POV

Wow. I had never seen another Umbreon before. I mean, I had seen my reflection in a mirror before, but that was different. I was now actually face to face with.... one of my species. I glanced over at Sapphire, who was looking at the Espeon. Judging by the look in their eyes, they were talking telepathically, so I let them be. I focused what little psychic ability I had into tapping into their conversation.
    "Hi, my name's Sapphire. I am an Espeon, if you hadn't noticed. This is my husband, Shadow, to my left. Pleased to meet your aquantance. I sensed a flash in the room as my trainer walked in. It was coming from your direction. What was it?"

"I just evolved,"
    the Espeon explained. Sapphire nodded. Suddenly, I noticed the other Umbreon glaring at me, with his red eyes. It was kinda freaky. Well, you'd think the same thing if something with red eyes was staring at you, as if it was looking into the depths of your soul.

"Hi," I said, with my deep, rich, voice. He looked at me, hesitant, and finally returned my greeting with "Hello."

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Matt's POV

I saw Jay come in to the Eevee House. He sat down near me and said hello. I waved at him slightly. His pokemon started talking to mine. I smiled a little and called Blackie to me. "Blackie, come here for a moment" I said. Blackie jumped onto the couch and sat beside me.
    You needed me? Yeah, I forgot to give you this juice. Dude, what kind of juice "It's a custom juice. So drink up!" Blackie drank the juice quickly. He started to get a pale look in his face. Then something happened. His rings started to turn blue. I smiled at Blackie. He looked very cool now.

Blackie's POV

After drinking the juice, I jumped down and walked back over to Shadow. I started to talk to him some more. "Umm yeah there isn't that much to talk about..." I said. "No, it isn't" Shadow said. I looked over towards Psycat. She was talking to another Espeon. "Who is that other Espeon?" I asked. "THat's Sapphire" Shadow said. "Oh." I said. "Maybe we can have a battle some day at the battle tower" I said. "Yeah maybe.." Shadow said. "Mmmhmmm..." I said. There really wasn't anything to talk about....

PsyCat's POV

"So that's your husband over there" I asked. "Yup" Sapphire said. "Bah, I'm so bored." I said. "Yeah..." Sapphire said. I sat down on the ground and looked at the floor. There wasn't anything to do in this Eevee House..

Matt's POV

I looked out the window to see the sun slowly going down. I remembered that I had gone to bed really late the night before so I needed to go to be slightly earlier. I got up off the couch and walked over to my pokemon. "It's time to go guys" I said.
    But we're having so much fun.. We can come back tomorrow... Good! I called my pokemon over and started to walk out the door, my black pants dragging the floor. I turned my head back. "Nice speaking with you, Jay, you're not so bad after all." I said. I walked out of the Eevee House, out into the darkness.

Banned

My POV

Entering the house, which seemed quiet and empty early in the morning, I glanced back behind me and noticed Matt and the other Jay were in the house. Waving, ya know... to be polite, I grinned and then set out all my Pocket Monsters, as they yawned and stretched and scanned the house for others. Of course, this didn't include my captured ones, as Rio and Belisma would tear apart the house if they were released inside. Namir, Enya and Kozue, who were the newest members of the group, had huddled upon the couch and began to nap. Eclipse stared towards the small Meowth kitten Namir, then sighed with delight as she finally recieved a break from the hyperactive kitten, then she turned and quickly left outside.

Willow flicked her nine tails back and forth, then gave a sharp glance towards Matt, then eyed Blackie and PsyCat. She seemed to be looking for another Ninetales as her eyes flashed with disappointment as she merely stared ahead of her with a slight yawn.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

[Christian's POV]

When I woke up, I was still in the Eevee House. MK must have left us here because we were all sleeping when she decided to go home. I hoped she'd be back soon. Sensing my stomach about to make a monstrous growl, I headed down the long flight of stairs and into the wonderous kitchen. Anything a Pokemon and trainer desired to eat, it was here. But I searched for something simple. A bowl and some milk. Using my psychic attacks, I poured the jug of milk into the bowl. I decided to fix breakfast for the rest of the team, too. So out came various other bowls and the jug poured its contents into them. I left them in the kitchen for when the team woke up. Carrying my bowl, again with my pyschic attack, I made my way into the main room of the Eevee House.

Setting it down, I lapped it up. Then I noticed that several other Pokemon and a few trainers were already here. I didn't think they noticed me. Some of the ones that caught my eye were an Umbreon, like myself, and an Espeon. They seemed extremely bored.

Thinking that they might like to watch a movie or something else, I made my way over to one of the TV's and pulled out the movies. Picking one at random, I put it in the DVD player.

I turned to face the Umbreon and Espeon, inviting them over. "If any of you want to watch a movie or something, I've got one playing. I'm not sure what it is yet."

I soon heard my teammates coming down the stairs, entering the kitchen. I heard happy shouts when they found their already fixed breakfast. I smiled, happy to have helped out. Jesse and Torrey joined me. Now all we needed were Sandie and Spice and we'd be a complete Eeveelution group.

Banned

I wave to everyone then lay on the couch. My computer had been acting odd for awhile. I released my Pokémon and let them roam freely. Lirima curled up besides me purring while Sidius ran off to find something to torture. Rogue laid back against a chair to relax. I also released my captured Pokémon. Dieu waved his claw to the people then laid down on the floor. Banshee chased Merry around the room. Merry padded over to Psiana curiously. He got on his hind legs and barked at her in his tiny sweet voice.

Meanwhile, Sheik was busy ranting about her victory. She flapped her green wings and smirked. Basilisk and Loki exchanged odd stares then slithered off to leave the Flygon to talk to herself. Evylan sat by, slightly enjoying this.

Banned

My POV

Smirking towards Merry, I snatched the small Vulpix in my arms, stroking his soft fur. Sauntering foreward, Willow stood quietly, head tilted as she glanced up towards the baby Vulpix that I held. She yipped and bounced, majestic fur ruffling, nine tails swishing madly as she blinked her bright eyes.

Glancing towards the couch, I smirked when I noticed Namir had woken and was now sleeping on Rachel's stomach, his glittering cream fur adorned with rose pink stripes as sleek as ever.

Banned

I slowly stroke the tiny baby Meowth's soft cream colored fur with the rose streaks going through it. He purred softly. Merry playfully swat at Psiana's chin. He yipped happily then licked her chin. Nearby, Banshee kept a keen eye on Psiana, making sure Merry didn't get hurt. The Absol slowly stalked over to her and stared up at Psiana. Merry squealed then batted Banshee's nose with one of his tails. The Vulpix giggled happily.

Lirima smiled at Merry and Banshee. 'Remainds me of Rogue and I as children,' she thought to herself. The Persian padded over to my Feraligatr and rest besides her.

EDIT: Confused Namir for a girl XD

Banned

My POV

Smirking towards the other Banshee, I reached down and patted her soft ivory fur, always being fond of the fox-like creatures. Sickle, my captured Absol, stared from behind a doorway, then struted over, eyeing the other Absol with his crimson eyes. My own Banshee, the Houndour, arched a brow then stalked after Sidius, who was currently bothering poor Siryn who blinked blankly towards him. Of course, Siryn always had that blank look - though I'm sure she was thinking of something. If she wasn't, I blame that Mountain Dew. Bloody Mountain Dew.

Standing near the doorway was War, Mars and Pride - the Eeveelutions of the group. They were a troublesome trio of Jolteon, Vaporeon and Flareon and always seemed to be doing some silly thing. Twilight, the ebony Ponyta with cobalt flames stood near them, her lavender eyes glancing around every now and then.

Banned

Cuivadur jumped in on Mars, Pride and War. The Espeon giggled then swat her tail at them. "Hello!" she beamed. She gleams at them elegantly while flickering her tail around. "Surprised ya, huh?" she asks. I rolled my eyes and sensed that she was in danger. Phear glanced over at Cuivadur then prepared himself to defend her. The Umbreon slowly stalks towards him and watched them with his demanding eyes.

Epona walked over to Twilight and smiled down at the Ponyta. "Hello," the Rapidash said softly. Like the Ponyta, Epona too has a shadow-like coat instead of a soft cream like normal Ponyta/Rapidash.

Kiwi's Stuff
    I walk back into the Eevee after being uhhh gone? o.o; I release all my pokemon and watch as they run to different places. I pick up Angel, knowing she'll want to sit on my shoulder and set her there. Angel looks around for friends or new friends to make, making it easier for her to see almost everything on Kiwi's shoulder.... Instead of being like Flame who is looking on the ground for the same reasons but having no sucess.

She_Wolf_Warrior's first visit

I walked into the Eevee house, smiling to myself "This will be perfent for my new pokes I got from that adoption center". I released my 2 pokes, Donna (a spearow), and Sheen (a Vulpix). Donna perched on my arm while Sheen rubbed against my legs. "Ok guys, you can go now". Excitedly, they both left me