Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ~|>|*Legends of Nature*|<|~ Starts! No more LSUs, sorry...

Default ~|>|*Legends of Nature*|<|~ Starts! One LSU needed!

I walked out of the store, and turned to my bike. I unchained my bike, and set off, cycling in circles so I can gain speed. After a few loops, i set off.

When I was on my way to Jack's house to show him my necklace, I had a craving for gum. I stopped, and checked my pockets, finding 30 cents left from the time I cleaned the coushins and found them there. I did my loops, and headed to the grocery store to get some gum.

I had a funny feeling come over me, not enough to make me stop though. I started to gain speeds, even though I was on the same pace "Huh? Am I going downhill?" I knew this street too well "K, this is getting REALLY WEIRD" When I got to the grocery store, I saw Jack "Hey Jack, something weird is going on with me-"I cut short "Are you ok?"

Banned

Larry

My hair...was silver? I wouldn't believe it, but after seein Marika's hair turn that pink color, I was starting to accept it. Forgeting why I was at the mall I began to sprint towards the men's bathroom, I had to see for sure if my hair really had changed colors.

As I ran I looked back, and saw Marika getting up off the floor, looking very dazed. This was probably the worst time to be leaving her but something inside me was fueling my thoughts to investigate the change. Hopefully I would come back to her after I realized what was happening.

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, manuvering through the bustle of store going shoppings. I accidentally knocked into a passing man, and I stopped quickly to help him up and apologize before continuing on.

I eventually came to the men's bathroom, and ran past a boy kneeling by the water fountain, crying over his bleeding hands. Psycho, I thought to myself as I sprinted into the bathroom.

There was only one other man in the bathroom, who was carefully washing his hands. Braced myself on a sink and stared hard into the mirror that hung in front of me. To my amazement I relized Marika had been right, my hair really was changing, and it was changing right before me eyes! I could see the strands of dirty blonde hair shift color into the shinier silvery color that Marika had noticed.

I was thoroughly freaked now, and I needed a splash of cold water on my face. I turned on the faucet, but nothing began pouring out of the faucet.

"What the..." I said as I hit the faucet, trying to knock lose the water. When it failed I just hit it harder, and the wierdest thing occured.

The water began to come out, but it was also spraying wildly at me. I put my hands in front of my face trying to block the water but it only sprayed it everywhere. The man who had been washing his hands looked at me and then ran out of the bathroom. I moved over so I wasn't directly in front of it, but for some odd reason the spray of water was still directed at me. I moved to the other side, but the water still aimed towards me.

I was thoroughly drenched now, but the water continued to splash in my face and seep through my clothes so it chilled the skin. I was now angry, and as my furry built up I felt a sort of rumbling inside of me. Finally I couldn't take the water spray anymore.

"STOP!!"

I yelled it loudly, and my I shot forth my hands and extended my arms out straight. My eyes were closed as water dripped down my face, but the curiously the spray of water had ceased. I slowly opened my eyes, and peeked through my eyelids only to see the wonder that stood before me.

The water that had just been dousing me, now hung completely still in the air. Almost like it was frozen it time, it hung suspended in the air. I could only breath heavily and stare.

"What the hell is happening to me?"

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Ok, everybody, umm, I think we'd better all get together now. If I can get online tomorrow morning, I'll edit this and post. Otherwise... I gotta go no! *is dragged from comp* Nooooo!
    Yeah, I can break necks with my mind.

Banned

Darhe'ela/Deoxys
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I got up, suddenly with renewed energy. We could find him! I knew we could. I told Hoshi what he looked like, and she said she had seen him... I think. Anyway, she agreed to help me and all was good.

But which way did he go..?

I looked over at Hoshi, she had no clue either. So, we'd just have to choose...

"This way," I called, and moved to the right into the crowd. Hoshi hesitated and skated (?) after me. Before long she was ahead of me, but that didn't matter.

Store after store... Shoe store, Clothing store... Candy store. Door to the outside... Nothing. I couldn't see him anywhere! It didn't look like Hoshi was having much luck either.

Another clothing store, a jewelry store. My neck hurt from twisting and turning my head, trying so hard to look at all the faces.

I saw a wall in the distance, which meant the ending of this hallway. If I didn't see him by then, it was all... for nothing.

Yet, closer and closer still the wall came. Eric could not be found.

I skidded to the stop towards the end of the hall, and saw Hoshi, who had also stopped.

"Did you see him?" I asked.

"No," she told me. "I even went in some of the stores..." She shook her head.

My face and heart fell. I looked around. "Eric!" I called his name. "Eric!"

Hoshi went back into the crowd a little, looking for him. I continued calling. A few minutes later, she came back. I didn't even need her to shake her head, the look on her face told me she hadn't found him.

"I... I guess he isn't here." I muttered. "I'll... I'll go try the other end." I started off, but Hoshi didn't follow. She was looking at something curiously.

"Wait.." She said calmly. Her eyes showed a spark of recognition, and I followed her gaze.

There, towards the bathrooms at the waterfountains... was Eric.

I suddenly got excited and my face felt all lit up. There was a girl with him... Of course! That's why we hadn't been able to see him... She must've been in the way.

"ERIC!" I screamed and ran over to him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So far, four of us are together (if I'm correct in assuming that Melanie stayed with Eric and Hoshi followed Darhe'ela). Some other people passed Eric, so maybe they're not too far behind?

Supernova Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

[COLOR-red][size=red]
    <<Hoshi/Rainbow>>

"ERIC!!"She yelled towards a male in a Bathroom with a girl..

I leaned against the doorway as the reunion subsided...Eric tied not to touch Darhe'ela with his hands, but hugged her without his hands touching her..

'Aww...'I thought..The site of it wanted me to have a little brother or something..But I know my mom denied it.

Darhe'ela called me over, and I skated a bit..

"Name?"Eric asked..
    "Hoshi."I whispered..

"Huh?"

"Hoshi"I replied, louder..[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Eric
    ---------------------------------
    "Eric!" Darhe'ela screamed running over to me. I turned to look at her, and realized that I had left her, I had done something I had never thought of doing and left her alone, in the middle of a crowded mall.

" Oh God, I'm sorry " I sobbed wrapping my jacket around my hands and hugged her tightly even though the blood was begining to seep threw the jacket and onto the floor. The pain continued to be unbarable but I didn't care. My sister was okay, she was okay and had done her best to find me even though I had hurt her, that was what all mattered.

"Oh hey, I had a little help in finding you" Darhe'ela chipped up, she broke away from the hug and motioned for this young girl to come over. She seemed kind of shy and quite but she was kindof cute.

"Um, hi I guess you allready know who I am, I really dont know your name though" I said hiding my bleeding hands and jacket behind my back.

"Ho..i" she wispered I really couldn't make out what she was saying.

"Huh?" I asked a little confused at what she said.

"Hoshi" she replied this time a little loader with a hint of anger in her voice.

"Oh well hi, I want to thank you for what you did for my sister " I said smiling a bit, I then remembered the girl that had come over and helped me when I was ripping my hands apart.

"Oh this is, well I really dont know her name, she helped me out when I needed it most" I said trying to introduce the new girl that I had just met.

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

Marika Tari
    ~~~~~

I got myself of the floor shaking my head and trying to clear it. I saw Larry run off, I guess to the bathroom. The least he could of done was told me, to be sure. I picked the book off the floor and put it on the shelf and thankfully didn’t float this time.

I ran off after Larry and looked for the nearest bathroom. I saw turned and saw a man walk VERY quickly with a door slam behind him. It was the men’s bathroom. I ran up to it and waited outside for a few minutes. The funny thing was that things started to get blurry as I approached I took of my glasses and rubbed my eyes. Maybe all that reading was getting hard on my eyes. I hadn’t read that much today.

I looked up and was about to put back on my glasses when I noticed that things were in focus. I blinked twice and I was pretty sure nothing was blurry. I flipped my glasses and everything went blurry.

“Things just keep getting weirder and weirder.” I mumbled to myself and I put my glasses in my backpack. I decided to check and see if my hair had actually turned pink and took out my mirror. Sure enough my once blond highlights were now pink. I looked closer and my eyes were blue to. I jumped when I heard a lot of shouting from in the washroom and I started to worry. It ceased after a few seconds and I knocked on the door.

“Hey Larry you in there?” I called to the doors and put my mirror away. After a few seconds the door opened and out he came. I widened my eyes and saw that his hair was now completely silver, and most DEFINATLY longer. He looked very confused and quite disturbed. He looked at me and I noticed his pupils were not really black . . . An almost blue colour.

“Look Larry I think we should leave. Things are really starting to freak me out.” I said troubled by the expression on his face. He nodded and I heard him mumble,

“Yeah freaky . . .” then he turned to me and seemed to become confused. “Hey where are your glasses? Your eyes, they’re blue . . .”

“Oh uh I, I don’t . . . need them anymore for some reason. As for my eyes I know already” I stammered and he just shook his head.

“Alright lets go.” He said and we took of at a moderate run for the exit. We were almost got there when I felt a tingling at the base of my spine and for no reason at all I tripped and tumbled head over heels into Larry who in turn crashed into two girls and a guy. They fell over too and we all ended up in a heap on the ground getting some amused looks from some of the other shoppers.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hint, hint to Nabooru23 and/or Opaque Onigoori.

~Pichu
    Whoot.
    *Dad talking about his filling.*
    PL: Did it fall out?
    Dad: Yeah! ****in' thing only lasted two days.
    PL: Huh.
    Dad. I can stick my tongue down in my hole--
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

Mom: We're one warped family.
    *through hiccups*
    PL: I didn't know you were that flexible!

Winner of five Awards in RPG, including Best Writer.
    Winner of 2009 Golden Pen for Most Original Fiction

PSN: River_in_Time
    XBOX tag: DameSquishdalot

Advanced Trainer

<<Hoshi>>

"Oh this is, well I really dont know her name, she helped me out when I needed it most"Eric said..
    "Melanie.."

'This is great. Everyone is so happy.'I thought, sarcasticly..

I rolled my eyes, when Eric's back was to me, talking to Darhe'ela and Melanie....

I then started to think what I did to David, my next door neighbor that needs a clue. I basiclly sliced him with a Rainbow ish light..
    I then placed my Hand next to a Light, and Rainbow lights appered...

"Wow."I whispered. Eric just stared at the Rainbow Light I sent out..

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

OoC: I take it the "tingling" was growing a tail? If not, I'll change this.

~'*<Amanda*Articuno>*'~

We all stood for quite awhile, looking at theg round. When I finally looked up, I noticed something strange. "Sara," I said, "Has you hair always been purple?" It was indeed purple, and seemed to be stirred by wind. Her skin seemed a bit blue, and there was what looked like a tattoo on her forehead. I saw some sort of silver things behind her back.

She glanced up, and I noticed a red tint to her eyes. "Has yours always been blue?" she asked, staring at my hair.

"N-no..." I said, grabbing a lock of hair. I stared; it WAS blue! My eyes were then drawn to my arms; they looked sort of blue, too, only very pale. And were those FEATHERS?! I was beginning to feel pretty faint. Cautiously, I looked over at Giro. He had some sort of weird white things sticking out from under his hair, which now looked reddish. He looked like he had gotten a sunbrn, and his fingernails looked like claws. "Giro..." I said quietly, pulling a little mirror out of my pocket and handing it to him. He took one look in it and nearly dropped it. I took back the mirror, and was about to say something when two people came slamming into us.

~`^>Sara~Suicune<^`~

"Oww..." I grumbled as I stood up, having been knowcked over. "Hey..." I began, looking at teh guy and girl who had run into us. The girl had pink hair, and what looked like a tail, and the guy had long, silver hair and blue pupils. "Um..." was all I could say, "Hi. Uh, I'm Sara, and this is Amanda and Giro..." I bit my lower lip, trying not to say anything rude. Did they know? Maybe it was all just fake... Yet... Something told me otherwise.

Banned

----------
    Melanie
    ----------

"Oh this is, well I really dont know her name, she helped me out when I needed it most" said Eric.

"Oh," I said, blushing, "I didn't do that much! My name's Melanie." I then realized that Eric and I were both having strange things happening to us. I looked down at Hoshi's side and noticed that she had.. a keychain. "Where'd you get that keychain?" I asked her.

"Huh?" she said, puzzled by my question, "Some weird old guy gave it to me, why?"

"I got this keychain from an old man too, and he said that I reminded him of a Moltres..." I said, trying to figure out the strange connection that we had.

Darhe'ela and Eric both spoke up. "Some creepy old guy gave us stuff too after he said our names reminded him of Entei and... Deoxys..." Darhe'ela said. "Yeah, I wonder why he would do that to all of us?" Eric added.

"This is weird," I said, looking at my keychain, "Really weird..."

SALTED NUTS! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Giro:

I just stared at my claws, oblivious to the world around me. What was going on? I hadn't been out long enough to get a sunburn... Breaking out of my reverie, I looked at the people who had slammed into us. "I'm Marika, and he's Larry." She replied to Sara. They looked even weirder then us. Well, except maybe for Amanda. She's grown feathers, which in my book topped the list in weirdness.
    ------------------------------------
    Ooc: Sorry for the blah-ness, but I haven't the foggiest where you to take this....

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Eric
    ------------------------------
    The light vibrated from every inch of the room, it was in every crevece, every hole.

"Wow" Hoshi wispered drawing all of our attention back to her. She seemed to be the source of the rainbow light, some how our bodies were creating these gifts for us, but who else had these.

"Maybe these 25 cent machine toy rejects our allowing us to have our power" Darhe'ela speculated which I found really wierd coming from her.

"We could try to track him down, you know, make him take these toys and powers back" I said but as I did I remembered how fast he moved, he disapeared with out a trace just after he gave them to us so, who knows where he could be know.

"It might be better if we find more people who might have gotten these, this guy could have infected half the mall, and other people might have any idea what's happening to them" Melanie said, which brought up a good point, this guy could have gotten to over a hundread people now, none of them could have any idea what's happening to them. Yet we had no idea of what was even happening to us.

"Well I'm going to go see if I can go help anyone else" I said begining to walk outside, it seemed like the right thing to do and go help the other people even though I couldn't touch anyone. I turned and nodded to everyone else before leaving. This time I knew that Darhe'ela was okay even if I went off, she was around people that I just could feel that I could trust. Hoshi had helped Darhe'ela when I couldn't, and Melanie had helped me when no one else could.

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

OoC: Sorry I was gone! I was forced to visit my aunt in Louisiana and her computer wasn't working....;_;:End

Laura/Eastern Winds of Latias
    I was distracted by these other teens....That were all somehow....abnormal...And they each had keychains of legendaries. I blinked, maybe this had to deal with something....I wasn't sure what...But I think it came from that woman. I ran off to find her, but I came down with a serious fever, broke into a sweat, and fell over once I came towards the other teens.

"What's...going...on?" I screamed faintly, trying to pull myself back up, but struggled. Suddenly, I felt change. I blinked wishing this wasn't happening, but I soon opened them, grabbing a lock of my hair and seeing that it was completely....red?!? I finally picked myself up, seeing that my skin grew paler, and my yin-yang transformed into a blue triangle. I blinked and pulled a small mirror from my wallet, looking into my reflection. My eyes were now orangish and my forehead beared a red triangle, but I felt as if my skin split open on my back, but I didn't feel bleeding. I blinked then looked at myself again...Small Latias-like wings have sprouted from my back slits! I sighed, and pulled them back in.

"Damn....This is bad...." I muttered and put the keychain and mirror up. I looked towards the others, they stared at each other, then at me.

"Who are you?" asked this one girl with blueish feathers on her arms and pale blue hair, stepping foreward a bit.

"I'm...Laura..." I replied, startled by each of the others, there appeared to be keychains of an Articuno, Suicune, Mew, Lugia, Entei, Deoxys, Moltres, and Groudon. I stepped back a bit with a startled feeling.....Was I really a true dragon, or was my mind playing tricks on me again? Whatever was going on, I knew the little Murkrows that haunted my dreams were stealing my sanity again...I blinked. "Who're you?"

"I'm Amanda. This is Sara..." She said, pointing towards one girl with purple hair.

...I'm not dead yet!

Banned

Default Sorry! ^^;;;

I'm really really sorry for not posting sooner! My internet connection has gone all wierd and i couldn't get online for a while. I'll bring me up to date.

Kazumi

"Wanna go to the mall?" I asked Ed.
    "Sure"

We'd just about walked the half-mile to the mall, when a strange old man jumped out at us.
    "What are you're names, children?"
    "Um..." Why have i lost the use of my brain? I know what my name is...
    "I'm Ed, and this is Kazumi..." replied Ed.
    "Hmm...Kazumi...that sounds a lot like Kyogre...here, have this."
    "Er...thanks..."
    "And Ed, well, it doesn't really sound like Zapdos, but since it's the only one left, then have this..."
    "Thanks, old man."
    He had given us each a keyring, mine with a Kyogre, and Ed's with a Zapdos. Ed was looking at his intently. Sometimes you'd think he was obsessed with the ledgendaries. Well, they were pretty cool, but...
    I glanced up and saw a boy sat next to the water fountain, crying over his bleeding hands. A girl came over to him, and they began talking. Then, another two girls, one hugging him, the other stood back from the crowd. I felt strangely drawn to them.
    I began walking, with Ed following me, over to the eight people. As i got closer, i could see their appearences changing, some looking confusedly at various body parts, others talking to eachother.
    "Hey, Kazumi...you look different..." said Ed.
    "Huh?"
    I pulled a mirror out of my pocket and saw my reflection staring back...was that me?
    I had white circles under my now red eyes, and my skin was definitley darker than usual. There were red markings all over my face and arms as well.
    I turned around and saw...Ed?
    "You don't look to good yourself..."
    I passed him the mirror and watched his eyes widen at the sight of his now blonde hair and red eyes. He had black spots around his eyes, and long yellow spots on his arms, ending just before the fingers.
    By this time, we were getting strange looks from passers-by, so we decided to hurry it up.
    Arriving at the small group, we could see five girls and three boys, with various features, from purple hair to wings.
    "Um...hi..." i said.
    They all looked up, glanced over my person, then got back to whatever they were doing before. All exept a girl, the one with purple hair.
    "Hi, i'm Sara. I can't really say anything about the way you look, can i!"

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

OoC: Time to get moving.

~`^>Sara~Suicune<^`~

Amanda walked over.

"Who're they?" she asked.

"I'm getting to that!" I exclaimed, "This is Amanda," I added.

"I'm Kazumi, and this is Ed," the girl explained.

I looked back at the others. The were still talking away. I glanced at the clock; the mall would close in a couple minutes. "YOU GUYS!" I cried. Everyone stopped talking and looked at me. "The mall's closing in a few minutes. Why don't we all meet here tomorrow?" Everyone nodded in agreement just as someone came over the loudspeaker saying that the mall was closing. Everyone went their seperate ways. I went with Amanda to her house; I was gonna stay the night. With one last wave to the others, we were off.

~'*<Amanda*Articuno>*'~

"What a weird day, huh?" I asked softly, fingering the feathers on my arm. Sara nodded. We walked in silence until we were at my house. Sara's stuff was already there, and my parents were out, not to be home until really late (knowing them, 2 in the morning). Once in my room, Sara spread out her sleeping bag while I brushed my teeth in the bathroom. We had not spoken since leaving the mall. I climbed into bed while Sara lay down in her sleeping bag.

"Night," I said, already half-asleep.

"G'night," she yawned. I drifted off into sleep...

Advanced Trainer

<<Hoshi>>

I said bye to the others, and skated out of the mall.It was about closing time, and I wanted to be by myself on the way home.

It was about 5 block skate home, and then going on the highway, then 5 more blocks. I was tired when I got home, and got changed..I then saw something..

"AHHH!!"I screamed. My Hair was all the colors of the Rainbow, I saw these 2 big flap's of skin, and my eyes. Completely Red.

I got changed into my Red and Blue PJ's, and feel asleep..

Hoping the whole day was just a dream.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Eric
    -----------------------------------
    I finally ran back into Darhe'ela with nightfall coming and the mall quickly closing. I said my goodbyes to Hoshi and Melanie before taking off with Darhe'ela to head home.

"You know, we never got the clothes that we were told to get" I mentioned to Darhe'ela as we walked home, it had been pretty quite for half the way home, I guess with everything that happened none of us were in a mood to talk.

"Yeah I guess we can do it tomarrow when we all meet up again" Darhe'ela mumbled.

"Yeah, I guess so" I said back as I began to scratch a itch that seemed to be all over my body, most likely it was from something I touched. "Hey I'll race you home" I added trying to cheer her up, today had been hard on her most of all, anything to take our minds off of it would be nice.

We began to ran, we ran harder and harde till we had almost reached our street when I looked down and saw small silver hairs covering my hand and arm it seemed like a wave of hair had crawled up my arm almost like fur. Now it seemed that powers we'rent the only thing in store for all of us, a transformation was happening also.

Banned

-----------
    Melanie-----------

I said goodbye to the others, well, okay so mostly just Eric, Hoshi, and Darhe'ela, but I waved to the others.

I walked into my house, apparently mom forgot to lock the door... again. "Mom!" I yelled to her, "You have got to remember to lock the stinkin' door! Someone could have robbed or killed you!" My mom leaned out from behind the refridgerator door, "Oh Melanie, you're so paranoid sometimes! By the way, where are the groceries?" "Oh!" I said, remembering the ice cream. "Well, if you really want the truth, I got freaked out because every time I touched something cold it would melt, so I went to the mall where I found some other kids that were also experiencing strange things with their bodies." My mom blinked. "You could have just said you forgot..." she said, starting to look annoyed. I rolled my eyes, and went upstairs to my only sanctuary; my room.

I first brushed my hair, and felt it slowly. "Hmm," I said to my pet fish, Cleo, the only person in the house that would listen to me, "Why does my hair feel so soft... kinda like feathers?" This day had been really odd, and I was more than ready for some sleep, so I laid down on my bed. "We'll see how things go tommorrow..."

Banned

Darhe'ela/Deoxys
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Eric and I were almost nearing out street, and he was ahead of me. I tried to run faster, and, by some miracle, I passed him. I had never done that before. But, when I turned back, I realized he had slowed down.

"Eric?" I stopped and watched him carefully. When he looked up at me, I saw why he had stopped. All the hairs on his arms... were... silver?

"Oh my gosh.." I breathed. And the hairs continued to change.

"It's nothing, let's go on home," he told me. But he wouldn't meet my eyes. I began to feel panic rise.

"What is it? Is something wrong? Why are you silver?" I asked rapidly. "Is there something you're not telling me?" He finally looked at me.

My arm itched. And, oddly, without moving my two arms, I scratched it. Realizing what I had done, I looked, and screeched.

"Anni, it's okay! Don't panic." I heard him say.

"How can you say that?!" I screamed. "Look at THESE!" I motioned rapidly to the two whip-like things coming out of my arm. One moved around.. waving. "You're silver, and... and... I'm SPARKLY!" I looked down at my arms and legs to see the little dots of sparkles which made me look like I had had too much fun with glitter. "I'm a freak!"

"Look," Eric replied, trying so hard to keep the shakiness out of his voice. "We saw other people... change, at the mall, remember? They were okay."

"We don't KNOW that!" I exclaimed. "We left!"

"It'll go away." He told me, trying to convince himself as much as me. "I won't let anything happen to you."

"Promise?" I whispered.

He swallowed hard. "Promise."

Banned

Jack
    ---------------------------------------

I didn't respond,but I looked ahead and saw two people screaming at each other.I had to admit,they were looking a bit freaky.I started to faintly feel my hair,but I felt something weird.My hair was splitting and I saw cards on them.I felt my hair to see if it wasn't a trick.It wasn't.I mumbled"Oh my gosh..."I looked at my crest.There were some words covered in dirt,I rubbed it off and it said Jirachi.I was too freaked out.I looked at my hands.They were glowing again.I yelled out to Rikora"Get out of the way,quickly!"

Rikora

I walked back a few stepps, wondering what was wrong "What's going on here Jack? Things are being weird here. First me gaining speed, then you are starting to change" I thrusted up my hands "What is this world coming to?". With a short glance, I looked at my arms. There was small black stripes. I hung my mouth open "For Fenir's sake, what the hell is going on?"

Elite Trainer

I soon heard on the loudspeaker that the mall was closing....Hmm, I guess Hot Topic was closed today for re-stocking. All of us went our separate ways, going towards where we came from. I stared back the girl that was apparently half-Articuno....Who knows why we were all lead here. I sighed, got onto my bike, and went on home.
    -----------------------------

I arrived home, seeing the last of sunset fade into night....Stars starting to appear within the navy-blue night sky. I sighed and entered my home after putting my bike up, making sure my mother was asleep. Fortunately, she was, and I snuck up towards my bedroom. I sighed and changed into my pajamas, black Chinese silkies with deep blue dragon designs on them. I kept my necklace on, and slipped into bed, sighing. I slowly drifted into sleep, trying to ignore the pain of my fever....Wishing it was all a dream....

...I'm not dead yet!

Banned

Jack
    ---------------------------------------

I yelled"Move,now!"I tried to aim the blast toward a car.It hit the car.Rikora lokked at me,but I ran off home.A man who looked 18
    said"My car!"As the car split into 4 parts.When I got home,my mom said"Where are the groceries?"I thought about what happend,and all I replied was"I'm tired."I walked up to my room and got into my bed,hoping it may have been just a dream.I clutched my crest and kept on rubbing my hands over the word Jirachi.I mumbled "What's Jirachi???"I closed my eyes and decided to rest now.I thought about what could have happend to the man.I opened my eyes and said to myself"What if the man gave a lot of these trinkets to people,They wouldn't have an idea what was happening to them."I clutched my crest and said"I might just be a dream right now."I closed my eyes.

Banned

"The mall is now closing. Please leave the building."
    "We'd better go," said Sara, "the mall's closing now. Meet here tomorrow."
    "Sure," i muttered."
    Ed and i walked out of the mall. A light shower started, covering us in rain. I sped up, hoping to get home before it really started, when all of a sudden, it stopped. The weirest thing was, Ed was still getting soaked.

Rikora

I opened my eyes widely, quickly blinking "ooooooooookkkkkk. This cannot be natural" I went over to the store to take cover. In the cornor of my eye, I saw the gum machines. I walked over to them with 25 cents in my hand "Finally, a better change of pace". I was about to put in the coin, until I got a shock. I pulled back "Ywoch. Stupid static". I tried it again, another shock. "Maybe I was better off before I had a snack attack". I reached again, and I got a bigger shock. I walked from it "Ummm, maybe I should try a pack instead"

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Eric
    -----------------------------------
    It was 3 am and I couldn't sleep, I could feel the changes courcing through my body, atleast I thought that they could changes. The last time that I had checked the fur had grown to the point that I no longer needed a shirt, and my mouth and nose had grown into a small cat muzzle which bearly pushed off of my face. I had no idea how long the changes were going to last or if they were just going to stop leaving me as mixture of Human and Cat. In the next room I could hear Darhe'ela tossing in turning it was obvious that she was going through the same changes that I had just wen through a few hours earlier.

"You okay?" I asked poking my head into her room, it was too dark in there to tell how far she had transformed but I would guess that it would be near half way like me, if this was even half way.

"Yeah, how about you?" Darhe'ela asked, I ran my hand across my new mouth, before answering. "Yeah, I'm okay"

"I wonder if Hoshi and Melanie are okay?" I thought out load, ever since I started to grow fur, I began to wonder if it was happening to our friends at the mall, were they changing like Darhe'ela and I are were powers the only thing they got.

"Hey, Darhe'ela..." I began but I had no idea on how to apologize on the way that I had treated her for such along time. "...Just get some sleep we have to sneak out tomarrow before mom and dad sees us" I added before shutting her door.

Banned

----------
    Melanie
    ----------

As I slept, I had no dreams. It was a nice, peaceful, dreamless sleep; until I awoke with a splitting headache at about four in the morning. I sat up in the dark, and reached to turn on my bedside lamp.

After turning it on, I went over to my fish. "Ow, this headache is killing me..." I said to her, "Maybe it has to do with all of the weird stuff happening..." I looked over to my Moltres keychain that was partly in shadow.

"I'm going to become a... a... Moltres... aren't I?" I said trembling slightly. I looked at myself in the mirror on my wall.

My hair was all poofy and feathery, but felt warm to touch. So did my skin. I looked down at my arms. Small warm feathers were starting to grow out of them. "Oh great," I said aloud, "Just what I want... unsightly hair..."

I thought of Eric, Darhe'ela, and Hoshi. "I hope they're taking this well..." I said to Cleo, who just swam in a circle in her bowl.

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

~`*<Amanda*Articuno>*`~

I woke up in the middle of the night to a sharp pain going down my arms. Groaning softly, I ran to the mirror in the bathroom, shut the door, and turned on the light.

"Oh no..." I whispered. My face... I looked like some sort of mutant freak! "<I hope this is just a dream...>" I thought, "<And I'm gonna wake up real soon...>" I glared at my arm, which now had feathers almost two feet in length sprouting from it. I sighed, resigned, and went back to bed.

~'^>Sara~Suicune<^'~

I was awakened by Amanda going into the bathroom. I sighed, frustrated. I had been having such a nice sleep... On a whim, I glanced at my arm. The skin was now totally blue. I sighed loudly, flopping back onto my sleeping bag.

I poked Amanda in the ankle as she walked by. "Hey," I said, "I think we should, you know, leave, really early, before your parents wake up. If they saw us like this..." I trailed off, not sure of how to finish. Amanda nodded, staring straight ahead into the darkness, and I knew my friend was thinking the same thing as I was...

"<Why me?>"

Banned

Jack
    -------------------------------------------

I looked at myself in the mirror.I screamed "I look like a 6 year old!"I sat down an looked at my crest,which was partly in shadow."Am I going to become a Jirachi?"I whispered.I mumbled to myself"Why is it always me..."I got into bed shut my eyes.I decided to get out of bed in morning,early morning.I looked at my poster and I went to bed."Awww,great!!!!"I mumbled.I was shining with light,filling the whole room.Now I looked at the poster.Now I know what it is,it's Jirachi!I looked like Jirachi.I went back to sleep,spite the fact I was shining.

Banned

Kazumi

After getting home without completely mutating, i went to bed, hoping that this was all one very weird dream.
    However, when i woke up at 3 in the morning, with burning red eyes and a terrible headache, i knew this was for real. The red and white markings were brighter than ever, and my skin was getting darker and darker.
    "This is your fault, isn't it..." i muttered to the keychain on my bedside table.
    A small downpour started, covering me in tiny droplets of water.
    Why the hell is it raining indoors? STOP IT!
    The rain came to a halt, leaving me, very confused, in a soaking wet bed.
    Why me?

Rikora

I went into the isles of the store, and froze "Wait a minute, what if they run into me, and I shock them. Or they see the stripes. That's it. I'm not going in there". I went outside, and biked home.

When I was there, I quickly headed up to my room to make it less likely that mom can question on my stripes and shocks. I wore some rubber gloves that I got when I was cleaning my room. I logged on to my computer, and went on MSN

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

Marika Tari
    ~~~~~

“Store closing in 5 minutes, head to the counter to make you purchases. Thank you.”

I had heard the announcement but I wasn’t paying much attention to it. I was looking at my tail with my eyes practically bulging out of my head.

“This can’t be good.” I muttered to myself as I wrapped it around my waist to make people think it was a belt.

I waved goodbye to the people I had accidentally caused Larry and I to crash into. We all agreed to meet back here tomorrow.

“Well this is turning out to be a strange day.” Said Larry shaking his head.

I now saw that two of his teeth were now much too large to be normal, like fangs. He seemed to be taller to. I nodded to what he said not surprised anymore with all that had happened today.

It didn’t take us to long to get back to Larry’s hose and I grabbed my bike.

“See you tomorrow Larry, I’ll meet you at the mall ok?” I said hopping onto my bike. I brushed my hair out of my eyes and found now I had ears on the top of my head.

“Yeah sure.” He said and quietly entered his house. Hoping not to let his mom see him like this.

I pulled my hood up to hide my ears and pedaled to the nearby Pokemon Centre. Nurse Joy saw me enter and gave me my usual room. She let me come back every day as long as I left every morning. Thankfully she didn’t see my now pinkish hair.

I got some food from the small cafeteria in the Centre and went to my room. I worked at the Pokemon Centre every now and again to earn some money.

I ate my food in silence uncurling my tail and wiping it around in frustration.

“Why does this always happen to me?” I grumbled to myself as I looked at my tail glaring at it. Wishing I could just scare it away.

After I ate my ‘dinner’ I quickly feel asleep not long after. Pulling my covers up to my chin hoping this all was just a bad dream but knowing it wasn’t.

About 4 hours I fell asleep I woke up feeling like I was itching all over. I went to scratch my arm finding fur.

“What the heck?!?” I almost shouted and quickly went to a mirror. Not turning the lights on. Boy I was glad I didn’t.

I gasped at my image. First of I was now A LOT shorter. I looked like I was 4 feet tall! My face and arms and well everywhere was covered in a slightly pink fur. My face had bulged out a bit in a weird nose. My index and middle finger on both hands where joined together, same with my ring finger and pinkie.

I felt like screaming but decided that doing that would just bring to much attention to myself. Instead I just sighed and went back to bed. As I lay down I looked over at the key chain hanging off my bag.

“I’m becoming a Mew aren’t I?” I mumbled to myself covering my face with my well, paws. I sighed and rolled over going back to sleep. Resigning myself to my fate.

~~~~~~~~~~

~Pichu
    Whoot.
    *Dad talking about his filling.*
    PL: Did it fall out?
    Dad: Yeah! ****in' thing only lasted two days.
    PL: Huh.
    Dad. I can stick my tongue down in my hole--
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

Mom: We're one warped family.
    *through hiccups*
    PL: I didn't know you were that flexible!

Winner of five Awards in RPG, including Best Writer.
    Winner of 2009 Golden Pen for Most Original Fiction

PSN: River_in_Time
    XBOX tag: DameSquishdalot

Banned

Larry

I watched as Marika left, and stood on the front porch until she dissapeared out of view. I would really wish she would find a home to stay at, but unfortunately there was none to go to. Plus she had a very independent outlook and she wouldn't accept the help.

My silver hair gleamed as the sunset reflected off it. And I felt something jabbing into my lower gum. I put my finger inthere and felt something large and pointed. Then I realized it was my tooth.

"Geez," I said. This was to much for me.

I went upstairs and sat on my bed, looking out the window on my right. I saw the sun drop below the mountain line. I lay back and closed my eyes.

I slowly drifted off to sleep, my fatique that had built up drifting me off to sleep.

Guess tomorrow is another day.

Banned

Darhe'ela/Deoxys
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Eric shut my door, quietly. As much as I didn't want to sneak out... I didn't want my parents to see me, not like this.

I turned over on my stomach, unwillingly catching a glance at my reflection on the TV screen, which was lit by moon and starlight. My highlights, they were totally red, and the rest of my hair was on the verge of a strawberry blonde.

I looked away. No need to get scared... It's going to be okay... I kept telling myself. But I saw sparkles on my face, and my heart began to beat faster. I shut my eyes.

Warmth creeped up my leg, and I knew what it was. More sparkles, but it seemed more than that. The tentacles, or whatever, moved around, tickling my legs, rumpling my sheets, and hitting the nightstand beside me. I wasn't moving them, not on my own..

I pulled the sheets over my head, and covered my face with the pillow.

"Please go away," I begged and silently prayed my transformations to vanish. "Please, please, please go away..."

I was so scared. I didn't like this. I was some sort of freak... Somehow, I hoped, that tomorrow morning, everything would be normal again...

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Eric
    ------------------------
    I snuck into Darhe'ela's room around Five A.M. I wasn't sure if she got any sleep I knew I didn't. I did have to poke her a few times with my gloved hands to wake her up completely. When I did I had to use my other hand to cover her mouth before she screamed.

"It's me Eric" I said my voice had changed over night it was a little deeper yet it also came out with a little bit of a Purr also. "Don't scream okay" I added. She had gone quite away in her Pokemon transformation last night to the point I was a little scared of her new appendages that she had.

After we had gotten ready to go, we both quickly snuck out the window and ran down the street. The night air hung deeply in the air as we ran down the sidewalk, so far we we'rent spotted. Finally we reached the mall which was luckly open for the morning to allow people to walk around the mall before it opened for exercise. "C'mon we have to hide" I purred before we ran off to find a hiding place.

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

~`^>Sara~Suicune<^`~

I woke up to Amanda trying to shake me awake. Or at least, I think it was Amanda. Her arms were completely covered in feathers, and her nose was blue and looked like a beak. Something blue was sticking up from under her hair. Seeing how much she looked like Articuno, I wondered how much I looked like Suicune.

"Hey!" I she hissed, "It's 5 o' cklock! We'd better leave now; my dad wakes up for work in an hour or so!"

Wondering not only how we were supposed to get out of the house without waking up her parents, but also why her dad was crazy enough to go to work so early, I nodded, sitting up. I quickly put all my stuff in my bag and rolled up my sleeping bag. Amanda beckoned me to the open window. Without a word she gestured outside. Nodding, I hoisted my stuff out the window.

~`*<Amanda*Articuno>*`~

"Ok then..." I muttered, leaning out the window. I was planning on trying something, and wasn't 100% sure it would work. Gulping, I swung my legs over the windowsill and out onto the roof below my window. "Here goes..." I whispered, squeezing my eyes shut. I stepped to the edge of the roof. Spreading my arms out to the sides, I leapt off, praying for my life.

Just as I had hoped, the feathers that had grown along my arms slowed my fall a bit. That, and the fact that I landed in a relatively soft bush, made for a safe landing. I sighed, climbing out of the srub.

"C'mon!" I called hushedly to Sara. I saw her nod from the window, and leap out after me. Closing her eyes, she took a running leap off the roof. To my amazement, she landed all the way across the street, looking as though she had only jumped a few feet. "Whoa," I said, rushing over with our stuff.

"That was weird," she said, looking just as amazed as me.

"Terrific, now let's go!" I cried, starting off down the street towards the mall with Sara in hot pursuit.

Banned

---------
    Melanie
    ---------

When I finally figured that it was time to leave to meet the others, I walked downstairs. The feathers on my arms were getting longer, and were still warm to touch. They almost seemed to sway with the appearance of a flame.

First I thought of how my mother would be without me. Ah, she'll be okay. She just hates me anyway... I sneaked out the front door quietly. I didn't want this to turn into a big production.

I glared at people I walked by who stared at me funny. One kid looked at me and laughed. "What's so funny kid?!" I yelled at him in a high-pitched voice. The kid ran off, looking pretty scared. "Hey," I said aloud, "Was that my voice?!"

Banned

Darhe'ela/Deoxys
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

He took my hand, and we walked around, frantically searching before we could call attention to ourselves.

Unfortunately, it wasn't long before we called a little attention to ourselves.

Whap! WHAP! My appendages, having a mind of their own, were knocking against the glass windows, leaving several dents, and causing chairs to tip over. Luckily with no people on the chairs. Even then, we gained some stairs, and it was easy to see why.

Noticing this, Eric stopped and turned to me.

"We've gotta do something about those," he purred. I visibly shuddered... I hated that voice. It still gave me the creeps.

"Easy for you to say," I snapped at him. "You only have fur... I have THREE ARMS at the moment! Two of which have a mind of their own."

At this time, one arm was visibly shrinking while my appendages were a little longer, and maybe even growing. He grunted, or something, and grabbed the two tentacles. They waved around, forcefully, trying to resist his pulling.

Eric first put them together, holding the tips. For a moment, they just looked like a big, thick, red and green string coming out of my back. He looked around, knowing he couldn't hold it forever.

"Anni, your hair thing." He ordered. I touched my hair, which I had put in a ponytail, not having time to look somewhat decent. I grimaced, and ripped my hair-band (scrungee?) out of my hair, handing it to him. He tied the tips together.

For a moment, it looked perfect. Until they started moving again, and popped out.

"Okay, let's try another way." Eric seemed annoyed.

He took the two tentacles, and forcefully wrapped them around my arm, tying them even tighter to my wrist. For some reason, it reminded me of those ice-cream bars, where the four flavors wrap around the main part of the bar. The tentacles moved, but didn't break free. It looked like I had some kind of weird bracelet on, and my arm hurt, but it looked better.

"Now, let's go find everybody." We started walking again.

"Think they'll even show?" I asked, looking around for any sight of mutated people. I wasn't looking foward to this... Seeing Hoshi, or Melanie, or even the other people I barely knew in such bad shape, it would be creepy. I just hoped they were taking it better than I was.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Elite Trainer

I awoke 'round 5:00 AM, feeling warm and....different. I got out of my bed, realizing my arms were shorter, hands turned silvery unlike the ture Latias and grew slight claws. The triangle that formed on my forehead turned a deep blue, and the triangle that was my yin-yang turned black and somehow melted into my shirt. I looked down and realized my feet were somehow wider and also silver....I sighed and checked if my mother was still asleep.

"Crap...This can't be happening..." I muttered as I opened my window. I felt the breeze blow against my skin....it felt somehow mixed between feathery and furry...I couldn't guess which. I sprouted my wings, they turned silver, and I leapt out the window....wandering if I would fall to my doom.

Yet, I lived. I landed in a bush with soft texture. I sighed with relief and went towards the mall.....Expecting to see the others...

...I'm not dead yet!

Banned

Kazumi

I woke again at 5.30. Feeling the marks on my face, i soon realised that things were not getting any better. They were now pushing my skin up, so it looked like i had numerous veins sticking out of my skin.
    I rolled out of bed, remembering my promise to meet the others at the mall.
    Getting dressed, i wondered how to sneak out of the house without being seen by my brother, or worse, my parents. I wore my black hooded top, and black jeans.
    I put the hood up and crept down the stairs, then out of the door, locking it behind me.
    Walking down to the mall, i saw the brother and sister. She had tentacles sprouting out of her back, and he had a load of fur on his arms.
    Another small drizzle started, this time not caused by me.
    Stop it...you don't want me even more annoyed...
    I walked to the mall in complete dryness.
    The rain started again as soon as i stepped through the door.