Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ~|>|*Legends of Nature*|<|~ Starts! No more LSUs, sorry...

Banned

Default ~|>|*Legends of Nature*|<|~ Starts! One LSU needed!

----------

Melanie
    ----------
    As I got closer to the mall, I could see people whispering to themselves and some were talking about other kids that had looked weird. They must be talking about the others, I thought.

When I got to the mall, I saw Darhe'ela and Eric standing by the water fountain.

"Hey there!" I said, walking up to them. At first they looked a bit puzzled at my new higher sounding voice, but then they recognized me.

"What happened to your voice?" Eric asked me.

"What happened to yours?" I asked him back.

"This is really weird..." said Darhe'ela, "I hope Hoshi and the others get here soon."

"Wow," I said noticing Darhe'ela's new apendages, "You've changed quite a bit."

"Hey," said Eric pointing to a girl appraoching us.

"Hi," she said, "My name's Kazumi."

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Laura/Eastern Winds of Latias
    I approached the mall in complete confusion....shadowing myself with my black jacket. My khakis worked fine of hiding my feet, so did my combat boots. I had placed a grey shirt to see the triangle on me...to let them know who I was: Latias.

I entered and looked around, the lights of early sunrise shining through the windows. I looked around for the others and soon spotted them near the water fountain. I sighed and made sure no people were staring at me, and I was safe. I approached them slowly, there was Moltres, Kyogre, Entei, and Deoxys so far....where were the others?

"Hi....Who're you?" asked the one that apparently was Moltres.

"I'm Laura." I replied in a sighing tone.....Why was I changing? I was practically fine being mortal, so, why did I have to become Latias? I might never know until the transformation is complete.

...I'm not dead yet!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Eric
    -------------------------------
    Seeing all the new people here, it started getting me worried that something bad was going to happen, that some one was going to see us and do something or...well I don't know what else could happen but I had a bad feeling about it.

"Laura, Kazumi, I'm Eric, atleast I used to be" I said to both new arivals. "It's good to see you again Melanie" I said turning to her, obviously she had changed like the rest of us overnight I was just suprised by howmuch.

"Darhe'ela are you okay?" I asked for the fifth time this time I noticed my voice was changing even more, it was becoming more animalistic, more cat like, Darhe'ela nodded at the question but I wasn't sure if she was telling the truth. "Stay close to me" I added.

Banned

Jack
    --------------------------
    I woke up at 5:35.I got out of bed and ran outside.A kid looked up at me and asked"Are you a six year old?"I looked at him in the eye,and in low tone I said"NO WAY!"The kid looked at me and ran away screaming.I saw a group of kids,but I stood clear of them.They looked a lot changed,like me.I mumbled"Maybe..."I stood and wayched them from a distance.Why am I changing...I'll never know until the transformation was complete.I stood and watched and walked a bit closer.I walked and mumbled"Hello.I'm Jack."

Supernova Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

<<Hoshi>>

I woke up at about 4:30 am..I took a very quick shower, and hair dryed..

"I need to Match.."I said..The Flaps of Skins on the Back hurt...Feathers of different colors would fall on the ground..

I picked Blue Jeans, A Red Shirt with Writing in all sorts of colors...

I placed my skates on, and took the quick escape out I prepared...down the Laundry shute, to the basement. Then go out the Basement Door..

I skated to the mall. My Eye's had sharper vision..I saw the others..

'Great'

I did some tricks, went into the mall and stopped at the others..They stared into my eyes..

'I'm weird because of my Red Eye's..Sue me.'

"Hey,Hoshi.." Darhe'ela said...she changed a lot too. I also saw some people I didn't know.

Banned

Larry

I woke up early, planning to get out of the house so my parents wouldn't notice my changes. My alarm went off and I slapped it halt the beeping. As I sat up I noticed that my feet hung off the edge of the bed. I wondered if it had been like that last night, and mabye I just didn't care to notice it.

Either way, I still had to leave, so I quietly got out of bed and slipped on a new pair of clothes. Cargo shorts, a white t-shirt, and a fisherman hat (the ones with the brim all the way around). I mainly put it on to hide the silver hair, but it still hung down in the sides.

"Oh well," I said to myself in the mirror, as I truly realized I was taller.

I stepped out of my room, tip-toeing down the hallway with the intent of not waking anyone in my family. I made it down the stairs and out the door, grabbing another one of the fruit bar thingies to eat. I slipped on my sneakers, made a note to leave letting my parents know where I was, and then exited out the door.

"Better go get Marika," I said to myself and ran off towards the PokeCenter. I also noticed how much faster I could run...almost like flying...

Banned

Darhe'ela/Deoxys
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was so glad Hoshi was there. It was one less unknown face in the crowd.

Although... All of our faces were different. Some of them were unrecognizeable. I felt relief that it wasn't just Eric and I who had changed, but at the same time, I felt... scared, uneasy, sad... Scared of what may lie ahead, uneasy looking at all the changes, some fierce and some just weird, and sad that this was effecting so many people.

So we waited. Some were still late. Everyone made small-talk, except for me. I just watched. It felt rude, but it was the only thing I could do. I felt as if I was almost going into a daze...

Who could do this? Why? The questions burned in my mind, as I watched the others. They seemed so brave, I was the only one freaking out.

I wondered what my parents would thing, if they saw me now, with odd tentacles spiraling down my arm and too much sparkle-make-up on. They'd probably have the same reaction I've been having. Worry, fear...

I sighed and touched the marble-ornament in my pocket. In all this chaos, madness, and fear I felt safe with one thought.

The thought that, whoever did this, did this to everyone, no matter who he/she may be... I was almost certain, I knew, Eric would make them pay.

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

Marika Tari
    ~~~~~

“Uhhhhhhhnnnn” I moaned as I woke up to see the light flooding in through the window. I turned over to look at the clock on the desk and saw it beeped 8:46am. “Just my luck I wake up late.” I grumbled.

I quickly changed into my usual clothes. I went to the mirror and saw that may face seemed to form a small muzzle, and you couldn’t even tell that I had had four fingers and a thumb. They were pawish. Making sure to have my hood up to hide my ears and I wrapped my tail around my waist. “Ok now to get out of here. I can’t get past nurse Joy looking like THIS.” I mumbled to myself.

I then remembered how I had floated at the mall. “Hmm maybe I can fly out a here.” I thought about flying and a second later I was floating about a foot off the ground. I floated over to my bag and grabbed it. I then floated up to the window and pried it open. I flew out of the window but unfortunately the flying seemed to cut out and I ‘crashed landed’. “Oof!” I said

I ran to the front of the centre and saw Larry there. “Hey Larry!” I called to him and ran up. He looked at me, well more like looked down at me. “Yeah I realize I’m short, and furry, now lets get to that mall.”

“Uh right.” He said and we took off down the road. We got to the mall soon enough and saw the other people standing around. We ran up and Larry said, “ sorry were late.”

I looked around and saw the people we had run into, or at least I think I did. They looked at me and my, err height problem. I sighed and waited to see what we would do.
    ~~~~~~~~~~

~Pichu
    Whoot.
    *Dad talking about his filling.*
    PL: Did it fall out?
    Dad: Yeah! ****in' thing only lasted two days.
    PL: Huh.
    Dad. I can stick my tongue down in my hole--
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

Mom: We're one warped family.
    *through hiccups*
    PL: I didn't know you were that flexible!

Winner of five Awards in RPG, including Best Writer.
    Winner of 2009 Golden Pen for Most Original Fiction

PSN: River_in_Time
    XBOX tag: DameSquishdalot