Everyone has heard tales of mysterious Pokémon, duly dubbed the Legendaries. Stories that tell of ancient time, before humans walked the planet. You have always been fascinated by these stories, but that’s all they are. Stories. Right?

Not quite...

The alleged “stories” are true. You begin to realize this as you find your life beginning to change. You discover you now have strange powers, like generating heat, or making it rain. And you’re not the only one. There are others like you. Twenty, to be exact, and each has a strange power, just like you do.

After awhile, you notice the others’ bodies beginning to change. And the same thing is happening to you. You recall a certain story that you had heard once, a story about the Legendary Pokémon...

In times of greatest peril, when the world is on the brink of doom, the Legendary Pokémon have always arisen to obliterate the threat. It is said that during the last of such times, all of them gave their lives to save the lives of Pokémon everywhere. It has been foretold that the next time such a menace appears, that they will be reincarnated into human forms, and will once again save the world from certain destruction...

Charecters:

Legendary ~ What part of nature it represents ~ Name/Player

Articuno ~ Blizzard ~ Amanda/Nabooru23

Zapdos ~ Thunder ~ Ed (subject to change)/Kohdok

Moltres ~ Fire ~ Fire/Flying ~ Melanie/Light_Togetic

Mewtwo ~ Shadow ~ Menosuke/|)ark |_ink (in *GuyPersonDude*'s account)

Mew ~ Light ~ Psychic ~ Marika/Pichu Luver

Raikou ~ Lightning ~ Rikora/She_wolf_warrior

Entei ~ Volcano ~ Fire ~ Erik/Big Lutz

Suicune ~ Crystal ~ Sara/Naboor23

Lugia ~ Ocean ~ Psychic/Flying ~ Larry/OpOp32

Ho-Oh ~ Rainbow ~ Hoshi/PoLIzumi-chan

Celebi ~ Forest/Nature ~ Cirotchin/*GuyPersonDude*

Regirock ~ Stone ~ Robb/Parsec's Politoed

Regice ~ Ice ~ Raleigh/Parsec's Politoed

Registeel ~ Metal ~ Rachel/Parsec's Politoed

Latias ~ East Wind ~ Laura/GothicLatias

Latios ~ West Wind ~ Leea/|)ark |_ink (in *GuyPersonDude*'s account)

Kyogre ~ Rain ~ Kazumi/Ice_Maiden

Rayquaza ~ Faith ~ Dragon/Flying ~ Rinco/*GuyPersonDude*

Jirachi ~ Sun ~ Jack/Dogman

Deoxys ~ Moon ~ Psychic ~ Darhe'ela "Annika"/Yami Annika

Groudon ~ Desert ~ Gori/Opaque Onigoori

~Name: Amanda
~Age: 13
~Gender: F
~Legendary: Articuno
~Looks 1: A bit on the tall side for her age (5'6"), and sorta skinny. She has slightly pale skin, sapphire-blue eyes, and shoulder-length white-blonde hair. She wears a sleeveless blue top and white Capri pants, and white leather sandals with two-inch heels.
~Looks 2: Her hair goes from white-blonde to blue, her eyes go red, and blue feathers sprout in a row from her forearms. Her skin gains a slight bluish tint.
~Looks 3: A regular Articuno, only slightly darker than normal, and the claws and beak are silver.
~Personality: Very calm and collected, and somewhat shy. She's very soft-spoken, although around her friends she can be quite hyper.
~Powers: Can freeze small objects and create snow flurries.
~Attacks: Blizzard, Icy Wind, Powder Snow, Aurora Beam, Steel Wing, Fly, Hail
~Relations: Friends with Sara.
~Other: *hacks other with machete*

~Name: Sara
~Age: 14 (just a few months older than Arnen)
~Gender: F
~Legendary: Suicune
~Looks 1: Medium height and build, and has curly light-brown hair that goes halfway down her back. Her eyes are a startling violet color. She wears a light purple white-trimmed tank top and blue jeans, with white tennis shoes.
~Looks 2: Her hair turns purple, and always seems to be stirred by wind. Her skin gains a slight pale bluish tint, with white diamond-shaped things going up her sides. An image of a turquoise crystal is on her forehead, like a tattoo but brighter. Her eyes turn a reddish-pink color, almost like mauve, I guess, and streamer thingies come out below her shoulders and fall down her back.
~Looks 3: Like a regular Suicune, only without the white diamonds on the legs, and the streamer thingies are silver.
~Personality: Loves to laugh, and is very good-humored. She is fun to be with, and tries to remain optimistic in dangerous situations.
~Powers: Can grow crystals from her palms or from the ground, can create small gales, and can freeze water.
~Attacks: Ice Beam, Whirlwind, Razor Wind, Silver Wind, Hydro Pump, Surf, Crystal (a spire of crystal erupts from the ground)
~Relations: Friends with Amanda.
~Other: Aaah! *runs from other*

~'*<Amanda*Articuno>*'~

"Uuuggghhh..." I groaned. I was lying half-asleep in bed, my face planted into my pillow. I lifted my head and gazed around my room. I had had the weirdest dream, with some kind of big, blue bird flying... I shook my head, sitting up.

I got dressed and went downstairs. After eating a bowl of Frosted Flakes, I went to the bottom of the stairs and yelles to my mom that I was leaving to meet Sara at the mall. I grabbed my little blue mini-backpack, stuffed my wallet into it, and ran out the door.

~^`>Sara~Suicune<`^~

I had gotten up early that morning in preperation for Amanda's arrival. I suspected she had slept in, and was probably gonna be late, so I was just sitting around, watching TV.

When I finally heard the doorbell, Igot up, and glanced at the clock. Yup. Fifteen minutes late.

"So, I guess you're casually late, huh?" I grinned as I opened the door. She grimmaced, motioning towards my purse, which lay on the table. I grabbed it and we headed off towards the mall.

OoC; Really, really sorry, but I've gotta go to my cousin's wedding, and won't be back till Sun or Mon. Just everybody get to the mall, maybe have your powers slip out a bit. ANd if nobody signs up for Groudon, I'll make him an NPC.