Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ~|>|*Legends of Nature*|<|~ Starts! No more LSUs, sorry...

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default ~|>|*Legends of Nature*|<|~ Starts! No more LSUs, sorry...

Everyone has heard tales of mysterious Pokémon, duly dubbed the Legendaries. Stories that tell of ancient time, before humans walked the planet. You have always been fascinated by these stories, but that’s all they are. Stories. Right?

Not quite...

The alleged “stories” are true. You begin to realize this as you find your life beginning to change. You discover you now have strange powers, like generating heat, or making it rain. And you’re not the only one. There are others like you. Twenty, to be exact, and each has a strange power, just like you do.

After awhile, you notice the others’ bodies beginning to change. And the same thing is happening to you. You recall a certain story that you had heard once, a story about the Legendary Pokémon...

In times of greatest peril, when the world is on the brink of doom, the Legendary Pokémon have always arisen to obliterate the threat. It is said that during the last of such times, all of them gave their lives to save the lives of Pokémon everywhere. It has been foretold that the next time such a menace appears, that they will be reincarnated into human forms, and will once again save the world from certain destruction...

Charecters:

Legendary ~ What part of nature it represents ~ Name/Player

Articuno ~ Blizzard ~ Amanda/Nabooru23

Zapdos ~ Thunder ~ Ed (subject to change)/Kohdok

Moltres ~ Fire ~ Fire/Flying ~ Melanie/Light_Togetic

Mewtwo ~ Shadow ~ Menosuke/|)ark |_ink (in *GuyPersonDude*'s account)

Mew ~ Light ~ Psychic ~ Marika/Pichu Luver

Raikou ~ Lightning ~ Rikora/She_wolf_warrior

Entei ~ Volcano ~ Fire ~ Erik/Big Lutz

Suicune ~ Crystal ~ Sara/Naboor23

Lugia ~ Ocean ~ Psychic/Flying ~ Larry/OpOp32

Ho-Oh ~ Rainbow ~ Hoshi/PoLIzumi-chan

Celebi ~ Forest/Nature ~ Cirotchin/*GuyPersonDude*

Regirock ~ Stone ~ Robb/Parsec's Politoed

Regice ~ Ice ~ Raleigh/Parsec's Politoed

Registeel ~ Metal ~ Rachel/Parsec's Politoed

Latias ~ East Wind ~ Laura/GothicLatias

Latios ~ West Wind ~ Leea/|)ark |_ink (in *GuyPersonDude*'s account)

Kyogre ~ Rain ~ Kazumi/Ice_Maiden

Rayquaza ~ Faith ~ Dragon/Flying ~ Rinco/*GuyPersonDude*

Jirachi ~ Sun ~ Jack/Dogman

Deoxys ~ Moon ~ Psychic ~ Darhe'ela "Annika"/Yami Annika

Groudon ~ Desert ~ Gori/Opaque Onigoori

~Name: Amanda
    ~Age: 13
    ~Gender: F
    ~Legendary: Articuno
    ~Looks 1: A bit on the tall side for her age (5'6"), and sorta skinny. She has slightly pale skin, sapphire-blue eyes, and shoulder-length white-blonde hair. She wears a sleeveless blue top and white Capri pants, and white leather sandals with two-inch heels.
    ~Looks 2: Her hair goes from white-blonde to blue, her eyes go red, and blue feathers sprout in a row from her forearms. Her skin gains a slight bluish tint.
    ~Looks 3: A regular Articuno, only slightly darker than normal, and the claws and beak are silver.
    ~Personality: Very calm and collected, and somewhat shy. She's very soft-spoken, although around her friends she can be quite hyper.
    ~Powers: Can freeze small objects and create snow flurries.
    ~Attacks: Blizzard, Icy Wind, Powder Snow, Aurora Beam, Steel Wing, Fly, Hail
    ~Relations: Friends with Sara.
    ~Other: *hacks other with machete*

~Name: Sara
    ~Age: 14 (just a few months older than Arnen)
    ~Legendary: Suicune
    ~Looks 1: Medium height and build, and has curly light-brown hair that goes halfway down her back. Her eyes are a startling violet color. She wears a light purple white-trimmed tank top and blue jeans, with white tennis shoes.
    ~Looks 2: Her hair turns purple, and always seems to be stirred by wind. Her skin gains a slight pale bluish tint, with white diamond-shaped things going up her sides. An image of a turquoise crystal is on her forehead, like a tattoo but brighter. Her eyes turn a reddish-pink color, almost like mauve, I guess, and streamer thingies come out below her shoulders and fall down her back.
    ~Looks 3: Like a regular Suicune, only without the white diamonds on the legs, and the streamer thingies are silver.
    ~Personality: Loves to laugh, and is very good-humored. She is fun to be with, and tries to remain optimistic in dangerous situations.
    ~Powers: Can grow crystals from her palms or from the ground, can create small gales, and can freeze water.
    ~Attacks: Ice Beam, Whirlwind, Razor Wind, Silver Wind, Hydro Pump, Surf, Crystal (a spire of crystal erupts from the ground)
    ~Relations: Friends with Amanda.
    ~Other: Aaah! *runs from other*

~'*<Amanda*Articuno>*'~

"Uuuggghhh..." I groaned. I was lying half-asleep in bed, my face planted into my pillow. I lifted my head and gazed around my room. I had had the weirdest dream, with some kind of big, blue bird flying... I shook my head, sitting up.

I got dressed and went downstairs. After eating a bowl of Frosted Flakes, I went to the bottom of the stairs and yelles to my mom that I was leaving to meet Sara at the mall. I grabbed my little blue mini-backpack, stuffed my wallet into it, and ran out the door.

~^`>Sara~Suicune<`^~

I had gotten up early that morning in preperation for Amanda's arrival. I suspected she had slept in, and was probably gonna be late, so I was just sitting around, watching TV.

When I finally heard the doorbell, Igot up, and glanced at the clock. Yup. Fifteen minutes late.

"So, I guess you're casually late, huh?" I grinned as I opened the door. She grimmaced, motioning towards my purse, which lay on the table. I grabbed it and we headed off towards the mall.

OoC; Really, really sorry, but I've gotta go to my cousin's wedding, and won't be back till Sun or Mon. Just everybody get to the mall, maybe have your powers slip out a bit. ANd if nobody signs up for Groudon, I'll make him an NPC.
    Yeah, I can break necks with my mind.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default ~|>|*Legends of Nature*|<|~ Starts! One LSU needed!

Okay I guess I'll start off my character

~Name: Eric Dax
    ~Age: 15
    ~Gender: M
    ~Legendary: Entei
    ~Looks 1: He has hazel eyes with short black hair, a black jacket, blue pants, with a plain white shirt on
    ~Looks 2: His hair has changed to pure white and is a longer, almost into a mane that flows down his jacket, he has a large flatyellow mask coming out of his face, the yellow part lengthens to the top of his head while two flat red triangles form just above his eyes, which have turned to slits.
    ~Looks 3: A Entei with a white mane that flows down his back, and silver fur.
    ~Personality: Kind, he is the type of person that always wants to make friends with the people around him.
    ~Powers: He can light anything on fire, or create fire out of thin air
    ~Attacks: Flamethrower, Fireblast, Slash
    ~Relations: He is the brother of Darhe'ela Dax

Eric
    --------------------------------------------

It was one of those mornings, one of those in which you just wanted to kill your little sister.

"Hey, Darhe'ela mom want's us to head down to the mall to pick some clothes up for church " I yelled out reading the note mom had left us one more time.

" Hey, Darhe'ela?" I yelled out again, when I got no responce, it was annoying egnough that I would have to take her down to the mall and spend some "Quality Time" with the annoying brat that was my younger sister, it was even worse that she wouldn't answer me.

"Anni let's go" I yelled out again, this time pounding on the door of her room, "The faster we get this done, the faster I can get away from you"

Banned

~Name: Darhe'ela Dax
    ~Age: 14
    ~Legendary: Deoxys
    ~Looks 1: Dark green eyes, pale skin color, golden-blonde hair a little past shoulder length with strips of blondish highlights. Hair is usually up in a pony-tail, but works either way. Usually wears blue or green. Wears different color sparkles [make-up, I guess?] on her face
    ~Looks 2: Face sparkles with dark blue and green dots/sparkles, high-lights in hair turn red, the whip-like things (the best I can describe it from a picture, you'll have to forgive me) start coming out of shoulder around one arm, and the other grows a green-like glove, legs and arms become sparkled with ruby-ish dots.
    ~Looks 3: Deoxys with a little sparkle on it's face, and the green parts are a little more darker than usual
    ~Personality: Usually very quiet and shy until you get to know her, then she's very friendly and a happy-go-lucky person.
    ~Powers: Creates shadows and illusions, can heal, and slightly cool down temperatures
    ~Attacks: Psychic, Recover, Psybeam, Hypnosis, Reflect, Teleport, Hyper Beam
    ~Relations: Sister of Erin Dax
    ~Other: Would much rather be called "Annika", or even "Ann". Is very close to her brother, Erin, (even though he can be a little mean to her) and maybe even a little protective of him.

Darhe'ela Dax
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"ANNI!" Eric started yelled into my doorway. "Darhe'ela, you better get out here, RIGHT NOW, or I'll---"

Sigh. I thought. Again with the threats. All right... Fun's gone.

Eric continued yelling as I opened the attic door right behind his head, and poked my head out, hanging upside down. "TaDA!" I announced my presence, giggling. He turned to me, seething with anger.

"ANNIKA!!" He yelled, and continued yelling his threats. I frowned, pretending to listen, and got down. We used to be so close, but now he's so angry with me. Sometimes I wonder why he continues using the nickname when he's angry. It's just a phase. I think. Hope.

But, nonetheless, we were going SHOPPING! Nothing could bring me down!

"Thanks to you, we're going to be--"

"What, 4 minutes late?" I snickered. I yawned. It was still morning... What was the rush? Maybe he thought his friends were gonna be there? Probably.

As we headed out the door, I grabbed my camera. If they were there, maybe I could torture him... His friends wouldn't think he'd look too cute in a pink tux, would they?

Ah, I'm so evil... Meehee.

Banned

Name: Ed (Names that start with 'Z' are REALLY hard to find. Plus, you'll see why I hame him Ed in due time...)
    Legendary: Zapdos
    Looks 1: Short, black hair and pale skin. Slightly lanky with wide, dark blue eyes. Always wears dark clothing and sports a depressed attitude. He sometimes speaks in rhyme and normally prefers to be alone. He's a bit of a hermit.
    Looks2: Same personality, but he is a little bulkier, his hair is blonde and jutts back in spikes. Black spots surround his eyes, and his eyes have turned red. His arms also have long, yellow spots on them that end in long points just short of his hand. His hear is also soft and feathery to the touch.
    Looks3: He has a mournful appearance to him. His feathers have a bluish tint, and his eyes have reverted to their deep blue hue.
    Personality: Always acts like he is in suffering. Mournful, depressed, and reclusive. He sometimes speaks in rhyme even when he doesn't mean to.
    Powers: can manipulate electricity and create storm clouds. When he is in an especially deep slump, it might rain within a 2 foot radius of himself, surronding him in a little downpour.
    Attacks: Thunder, Rain dance, fly, Thundershock
    relations: None
    Other: Always seems to come out of his slump when he is near Kazumi. The two of them also have great synergy when battling.

Ed
    ~~~~~~

Once upon a mid-day dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
    Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
    While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
    as if someone gently rapping, rapping on my chamber door.
    "Tis some visitor," I muttered, "Tapping at my chamber door,"
    "merely this and nothing more."

I closed the book I had been reading, one that told fantastic stories of the pokemon known as the legendaries. Stories of birds of fire and cats of wind, and many other too fascinating to describe. After setting the book down on the table next to me, I stood up and walked over to the door. I nervously took the knob and opened the door.

Standing there was Kazumi, someone I had known since childhood. We resembled each other in a way, pale, reserved...It was no wonder that we had known each other so long.

"Oh," I said, "Kazumi...It's good to see you."

"You seem a little tense..." Kazumi replied, "You've been reading those books again, haven't you?" Of course, she was referring to the book I had been reading earlier.

(Ice_Maiden, I choose you!!)

Supernova Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Name:Hoshi
    Legendary:Ho-Oh
    Looks 1:Tall, about 6 foot, with Ever-flowing Midnight Blue Hair. Her eye's are Light Icy blue eyes. She wears White Oversized Parachute Pants, and a Navy Blue T-shirt. Her shoe's are Like Kouji's from Digimon Frontier.
    Looks 2: Her Hair is a Vibrant Red,Orange,Yellow,Green,Blue,LightBlue and Purple.Her Eye's are a striking Red. She has That yellow Thing near her Butt(A Bunch of Sharp,Big Feathers). She also has little flaps of skin on her back for the wings.
    Looks 3: A Normal Ho-Oh, But the Red is Blue, and the Green Feathers are white.
    Personality: She's rather to stay by herself, She'll endulge herself in Depressive thoughts at the first moment she seem's she's happy.She's a loner, and more Mature than her age. Later though, She'll have a more Playful state, where she's out of Depression. Actually, you really don't know she's depressed. She eats normally.
    Powers:The ability to Send Rainbow light from her hands, and the ability to bend and break up light beams to be rainbows.
    Attacks:FlameThrower,Thunderbolt,Sacred Fire,Sunny Day,Whirlwind.
    Relations:Not really, I'll allow 1 friend.
    Other:

~~~~~
    Hoshi/Rainbow
    ~~~
    'Great, another Great day..'I sarcasticly thought..I wonder who will make fun of me today..

"Hun!You breakfast is getting cold!It's bacon!"Mom yelled. It wasn't real bacon, but Turkey Bacon. "Diet" Bacon. Like I need the diet..

"Take your.."Mom said, as I came in full PJ's. I popped in my "Happy"Medicine, that did crap, and sat down..

"So, your going to the mall?For what?"Mom asked.."It's probably something with money.."

"You've got ton's. And it's for a Cell Phone. Like you promised me for my birthday."

"Little Hoshi, I did get you that Nice DVD player."
    "I'm getting the Damn Cell phone."

Mom Handed me a wad of cash, and I ate..Turkey Bacon. Pancakes. Skim Milk. Orange Juice...

I got changed, and put a Badana on, my Blue and white one..I then got my Skates, and rolled off..

~~~~~

Hey, that sound like "The Raven" by Edgar Allen Poe

Name~Rikora(pronounced Rick-or-a)
    Age~14
    Gender~Female
    Legendary~Raikou
    Looks1~Blonde hair, blue eyes. Wears black shirt with dark blue pants
    Looks2~Think black stripes appear on arms and legs, hair tends to curl at ends, eyes become brown, a barely visible lightning tail appears
    Looks3~Like a normol Raikou with a blonde mane instead of purple
    Personality~Hates slow ppls, loyal, can be stubborn
    Powers~Can make sparks from the ground
    Attacks~Thunder, Extreme Speed, Crunch, Double Team, Thunder Wave (I don't feel like making up new attacks)
    Relations~Jack is Rikora's friend
    Other~....

Rikora

I sat at my house, doing one of my favourite activities, going on the internet, chating with my friends.

Running Raikou(Rikora) says:Hey, what up?

Little Person says:Nothing else happened since the last time you told me which was 5 min ago

Running Raikou says:Well I'm bored. SO TELL ME!

Little Person says:Hey, you don't control my life. Anyways, what is with your name?

Running Raikou says:My teacher said that I need to read something educational. It's about legends and stuff like that

Little Person says:Cool....uhh, but that doesn't answer my question though

Running Raikou says:Oh fine, I will tell. Raikou is one of the 3 legendary dogs. Anyways, Raikou looks cool

My mom turned off the computer. I turned around "Hey, what was that for?". "You have been on that computer all day. Go out and get some excersise". I had a clever look on my face "But I'm excersising my fingers by typing". My mom pulled me from the computer, and got me outside. I frowned by my doorstep

SALTED NUTS! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default Groudon MINE!!

~Name: Giro
    ~Age:15
    ~Gender:M
    ~Legendary: Groudon (duh)
    ~Looks 1: 6'5, with a white shirt and khaki pants. His hair is a pale white, and he looks almost like an albino.
    ~Looks 2: His fingers have grown claws on the ends, and he has that head thing that groudon has. His skin has gotten more reddish, and he looks indian. He still wears the same clothes. His hair has taken on a reddish tint.
    ~Looks 3: His body is white, not red, and his head is normal. He's noticably smaller then normal Groudon, and is one of the more diminutive legendarys.
    ~Personality: Class clown, but can be serious when need be. Hates heat, and is ill-suited to be a Groudon reincarnation.
    ~Powers: He can create heat-waves that spread out from him like ripples on a pond.
    ~Attacks: Earthquake, Overheat, Slash, Dig
    ~Relations: Sara, if Naboo doesn't mind...
    ~Other: Is kinda wacky, loves water types, especially Vaporeon. ^o^

Banned

~Name: Melanie
    ~Gender: Female
    ~Legendary: Moltres
    ~Looks 1: Shoulder-length red hair with bright green eyes. She isn't tall or short, she's right in the middle.
    ~Looks 2: Her hair and body have a slight heat resonating from them, and her skin (which is reddish now) is warm to touch. Her eyes become blue. Her hair has an almost feathery feel to it.
    ~Looks 3: Like a regular Moltres, except her claws are a deep red, and the flames are variations of dark and light reds. Her beak is a bright yellow.
    ~Personality: Sometimes she can take comments a little too seriously, and when you make her angry, it's hard to get her back on her good side. Other than that; she's a very nice and loyal friend. She can be a bit of a hot-head, but will stick up for her friends in any situation.
    ~Powers: Can summon flames and start fires.
    ~Attacks: Drill Peck, Fire Blast, Razor Wind, and Ancient Power
    ~Relations: None.
    ~Other: Uh, she likes spicy food! ^-^

----------
    Melanie
    ----------

I woke up with a start at about 5:30 in the morning. I looked over to my alarm clock; the source of my annoyance. Man, I have GOT to get a new alarm clock. One that doesn't abrubptly wake me up from sleeping... I could hear my mom downstairs starting to cook breakfast; so I decided to get up. After I put on an old red shirt from my closet (the only thing that was clean), and my newest pair of jeans; I ran down to eat.

My mom did her usual round of questions as we ate breakfast, but then asked me a favor. "So," she said happily, "Would you mind doing an errand for me?" "Huh?" I said, "What kind of errand?" "Would you mind going to the store and buying some groceries?" "Alright... I guess so," I said, finishing my juice. "Great," she answered back, "The list is on the table!" "List?" I said, picking it up, "I didn't know I'd be getting that much!" "Be home soon sweetie!" my mom said with a fake smile. Ugh, I thought to myself, she always tricks me into doing stuff for her, and then she sits at home watching TV while I slave away... what am I? A daughter or a slave? Despite my thoughts, I walked out the door to do the shopping anyway. Heh, the joke'll be on her... I'll just stay out extra late and make her worry about me, I thought evily... though, deep down, I knew I'd probably never really do it.

Banned

Name:Jack
    Legendary:Jirachi
    Looks 1piked siver hair with yellow streaks,yellow eyes and Tan skin.A 5'6".He wears silver sweats and a yellow t-shirt.
    Looks 2:Grows smaller,and hair splits into 3 parts with cards on them.
    Looks 3:Like a regular Jirachi,but a little darker.
    Personality:A serious personality,but lightens up once you get to know him.Will stand up for others.
    Powers:Can fire small beams of light from his hands,but is very weary after use.Whenever he enters a dark area,he can make light appear.Can make warmth,and heal himself or others.
    Attacks:Light screen,Iron Defense,Psychic,Psybeam,recover.
    Relationships:Friends with Rickora.
    Other: DIE!*Crushes other with bulldozer*

Jack
    -----------------------------------

I woke up with a start.I looked at my clock on the wall next to my poster of a mysterious thing surrounded in light.It was 6:00.I picked up my yellow shirt and my silver pants and put them on.
    I walked downstairs and my mom was cooking breakfast.I sat down and picked up a waffle.Without mom noticing,I dumped loads of sugar and syrup on it.I ate it quickly,but my mom said something."Honey,could you run to the mall and gather some things for me?"I sighed and said yes.She told me the list was on the table.I picked it up and walked out.I started toward the mall.I started thinking."I am used as a guinea pig while my mom sits down watching T.V."I growled and ran to the mall.

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Name~ Laura
    Age~ 13
    Gender~ F
    Legendary~ Latias
    Looks 1~ Hazel green eyes, mid-neck length dark brown(close to black) hair with blue highlights, and extremely pale skin. Is also on the tall side, 5'4", and thin. Wears a black jacket over a black long-sleeved shirt and navy-blue khakis with several pockets and a length her black combat boots are barely visible. Also wears silver rimmed, oval-lensed, black tipped glasses(nearsighted) and a silver chain necklace of a yin-yang.
    Looks 2~ Her hair goes completely red, skin goes even paler than before, a red triangle appears on her forehead, and a blue triangle takes the place of her yin-yang. Her eyes go an orangish color, and apparently slits form on her back that are supposed to sprout wings.
    Looks 3~ Looks like a normal Latias, but her forehead's triangle is deep blue, her body is silver, and the triangle on her stomach is black.
    Personality~ Is mainly calm and silent, but can be a little dark depressive at times. Will try to stand up for her friends when possible.
    Powers~ Can create winds, sometimes generate heat, and maybe might create sonicbooms.
    Attacks~ Aerial Ace, Dragonbreath, Fly, Dragon Claw, Steel Wing
    Relations~ None yet...;_;
    Other~ Apparently will sometimes get a feverish feeling....Even when she never knew of her actual form.

Laura/Eastern Winds of Latias

I just slowly awoke yet again with a slight feverish feeling, 6:00 AM, damn! Why did I need to wake up today? I didn't wanna get up today....And that's when I heard my mom open the door.

"Laura....It's six. Get up."

"Mom...I got that feverish feeling again...."

"So what....Get up."

I could only shrug and dressed how I usually did....I watched my mom just go back into her room for sleeping(she works nights...), and I walked down the stairs into the kitchen. I looked through what I had, and grabbed the box of Reeses' Puffs, I ate them along with a piece of toast. I sighed after putting my bowl up and grabbing my wallet, and went outside to the garage. I opened the door, and walked towards my Mach Bike, all black with a blue flame design. I walked it out, closed the garage door, and went on my usual bike ride to Hot Topic on weekends(if okay with you that it's a weekend, Nab).

The streets weren't really that crowded on Saturdays, so I could whiz by with a breeze. After biking to the mall, I entered and walked the first route possible to Hot Topic. As I walked by, I somehow spotted two girls, one with white-blonde hair, the other with light-brown and curly hair. I sighed and just walked past them....That's when the prophecy all came back to me....The one of the legendaries and their human re-incarnations. I shook my head and walked on....Suddenly, my fever became a little warmer, and suddenly the whole place began to feel all warm. I broke a sweat in confusion.....What was this for?

I shrugged and just continued on.....Taking a rest on the bench in front of my 'heaven'(Hot Topic)...Wondering about all of this.....

...I'm not dead yet!

I got up and kicked at the ground "Stupid mother, won't allow me to chat with Little Person". My mom called from the window "Oh ya, please walk Lily". I nodded even though it was HER turn to walk her. So I got to the backyard, and got the leash. I wasn't really excited about walking the family dog. Lily was an Irish Wolfhound and always ended up dragging me for 4 blocks. I found Lily in her GIANT doghouse, and clipped the leash on the sleeping dog's leash. The click woke her up. She imeaditely got up, and knocked me over "EIIIIIII!". I got up, and tugged her with the leash, thinking to myself "why didn't we get a chihuahua or something much smaller than THIS". Calmly, I got Lily out of the backyard

Banned

~Name: Kazumi
    ~Gender: Female
    ~Legendary: Kyogre
    ~Looks 1: Has long black hair with dark blue streaks. Her eyes are ice-blue, and she has a pale face. She's quite tall. Kazumi wears a blck and white jacket over a light blue sleeveless t-shirt.
    Her pants are black and she wears white trainers.
    ~Looks 2: Her eyes turn red, and she gets red markings all over her body. White circles appear under her eyes, and her skin gets darker.
    ~Looks 3: Like a regular Kyogre, but she's black instead of blue.
    ~Personality: Seems distant at times, but she'll really open up if you get to know her. She's v. sarcastic, and gaining her trust is a rare thing. Loves change, and is easily bored.
    ~Powers: Controls the rain, acts like an ice pack for burns, and can blast opponents away with jets of water.
    ~Attacks: Rain Dance, Hydro Pump, Bubblebeam and Double Team.
    ~Relations: None yet...
    ~Other: *Slowly tuns red at the sight of such horror*

\\**--Kazumi--**//

"Mom, i'm going to Ed's house...See ya later..."
    "Okay dear, be back soon!"
    Don't call me dear... I thought, as i stepped out of the house.
    I walked the half mile to Ed's place, then knocked on the door. It was opened quickly.
    "Oh...Kazumi...it's good to see you..."
    "You seem a little tense," i replied,"You've been reading those books again, haven't you?"
    I had already seen the book on the table a thousand times before. He was constantly reading it, i'm surprised he never got bored. Myself, you'd rarely catch me doing the same thing twice. Most people couldn't believe that two people could look so similar, but act so differently.
    He broke the thoughtful silence.
    "So, whaddya want to do?"

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

Name: Marika Tari
    Legendary: Mew
    Looks 1: She's about 5'8 feet tall, with slightly tanned skin. Has Brown hair with blond streaks. She ties it up in a ponytail and curles it. Along with two curled strips along her face. Brown eyes and wear's small oval shaped glasses. A plain corn flower blue t-shirt with a purple sweater/vest overtop(with hood). Black pants and skyblue and white runners.
    Looks 2: She has gotten quite a bit shorter about 5'2 feet tall now. Her eyes have turned a sky blue colour. Doesn't need her glasses anymore. Now very pale and has whitish/pink hair on her arms and legs. Also whitish/pink triangle shaped ears come out through her hair and a tail. Her hair is the same colour except for the streaks. They are now a whitish/pink colour. Her clothes are the same but she wear's the hood up to hide the ears. She wraps her tail around her waist and everyone thinks it's a belt.
    Looks 3: Nomal Mew just a bit bigger then the usual. Also a more white colour then pink.
    Personality: Very quiet and reserved and as only one friend. Doesn't seem to fond of the whole talking thing. Everyone thinks she's to serious. Rarely speaks to anybody. To her friends though she can be very talkative and a big goof, who loves to have a good time. Very caring to her friends. She doesn't get angry too easily and even when she is she doesn't do much. In a fight though she is very courageous, though she doen't like to fight. Will try to avoid it at all costs.
    Powers: Healing abilities, fire off a beam of light, and can fly (in the movie Mew could fly soooo pwease?).
    Attacks: Psychic, Teleport, Double Team, Recover, Mega Punch, Shadow ball, Solarbeam, Swift
    Relations: Is best friends with Larry(that ok OpOp32?)
    Other: Has abusive parents and ran away from home when she was 10. Tells nothing of her past unless she's in the mood (which is rarely).

Marika Tari
    ~~~~~

Mew is said to live in the jungles around ancient ruins. With a clean water source nearby at all times. It is said to have strong psychic abilities but has not been known to use them in a battle. It is very curious but also very elusive. The last known sighting of this Pokemon was about 120 years ago in the jungles of the amazon. Most respected scientists believe th-

"Excuse me miss but you have to leave now." I looked up from my book and saw Nurse Joy from the counter with an apologetic look on her face. I sighed and packed my book into my backpack. Putting my glasses back on.

I bowed my head slightly to Joy and said very quietly, "yes I understand. Thank you for letting me stay here last night." I then turned and walked out of the center and hopped onto my bike.

If you havn't realized it yet I don't live with my parents. I ran away when I was 10. They were abusive ******** and I got a beating everyday. Just cause they felt like it. That's all you really need to know though.

I rode through town no paticular place in mind. I looked at kids laughing happily and playing. I sighed and decided to head over to Larry's. He was the only friend I had in town. No one else wanted to be a friend with a run away.

I got to his house within a few minutes and parked my bike next to his porch. The only thing I really had in the world. Besides my book on the Legendaries. I must of read it at least 20 times since I got it. It was a ragged old thing that I had gotten from the book store for $3.

I walked up to the door and knocked. I heard someone yell coming from inside and I waited on the steps. The door opened not to long after I had knocked and Larry was standing there.

"Hey Larry wanna go do something today?" I asked him and got up.

~~~~~~~~~~

~Pichu
    Whoot.
    *Dad talking about his filling.*
    PL: Did it fall out?
    Dad: Yeah! ****in' thing only lasted two days.
    PL: Huh.
    Dad. I can stick my tongue down in my hole--
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

Mom: We're one warped family.
    *through hiccups*
    PL: I didn't know you were that flexible!

Winner of five Awards in RPG, including Best Writer.
    Winner of 2009 Golden Pen for Most Original Fiction

PSN: River_in_Time
    XBOX tag: DameSquishdalot

Banned

----------
    Melanie
    ----------

As I walked along the sidewalk toward the store, I passed an old man with some sort of souvenier stand. It had keychains and plushes of legendary pokemon. I stopped in front of him, looking at the shinny keychains. The one that caught my eye was the one of a Moltres. I slowly picked it up and looked at the fiery pokemon closer. "Ah Moltres," I heard a voice say. "Huh?" I said, jumping a bit from being startled. The old man was the one who had spoken to me. Obviously he was thinking I was some stupid tourist that was going to be suckered into buying his cheap and poorly crafted keychains.

"The perfect balance of grace and power. It's one of my personal favorites," he continued, "Its cool blue eyes compliment its fiery soul. Say, you kinda remind me of a Moltres!" He must have taken note of my red hair. "Look pal," I said, trying to get out of this conversation, "I don't want to buy a keychain, I was just stopping to loo-" "That's alright!" he said cheerfully, "I'll let you have that one for free!" I looked down at the Moltres I was holding. "Okay," I said, figuring that it couldn't hurt if it would make the old guy shut up. "Have a nice day!" he called as I walked away, my new Moltres keychain swinging from my bag.

Advanced Trainer

~~~~~
    Hoshi/Rainbow
    ~~
    'Going to the mall...Cha cha cha...Going to get my Custom Made Cell Phone..Cha cha cha'I openly thought and sang towards the mall. I was happy that I was away from my mom.

"Hey!Whipper Snapper!"I heard someone say,"You should be watching where you go!"

"So."I whispered in my Deep Tone Voice..

"Hey, come over here..To my Cart.."It was a old man who was tending to a bright red-head...

She left, and I skated over.."Your voice, somewhat raspy.."

"Shut up"

"Reminds me of Ho-Oh's Voice that still pierces the mind at the sight of the Rainbow. SO, your name?"

"Hoshi."

"Star, is Hoshi, right? Fit's you so. Anyway..Here, have this..And say hi to your Mom Kasumi."

"Yeah..Sure."I said,"Thanks, old man."

I placed the Ho-Oh Keychain on my Key-chains, and rode off to the mall..

'Going to get my Cell Phone..Cha cha cha..Going to Get Away from Kasumi..La La La'

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Eric
    ------------------------------------
    We finally made it to the mall, even though Darhe'ela's constant complaining was begining to anger me, yet once I saw the parking lot I realized how packed it was, and that's when I began to get afraid for Darhe'ela's safety.

"Stay close to me" I told Darhe'ela as I squeezed her hand tightly and began to walk to the enterence of the mall..

"No way, let me go Eric" Darhe'ela paniced as she strugled to free herself from my grasp.

"No I don't want you getting lost..." I began yet felt a heavy hand on my sholder that spun me around to face a tall homeless man that must have thought I was trying to kidnap my sister or something.

"Eric huh? that sounds kind of like Entei" The homeless man sputtered, which caused me to guess that he wasn't that well educated which scared me even more. "Here take this you will understand" He added before handing me a dirty broken coin with the picture of Entei on it.

"And what's your name little girl" The homeless man asked bending down to talk to Darhe'ela which made me want to take her away from her as fast as I could but I just couldn't seem to move.

Banned

Darhe'ela
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"And whats your name, little girl?" The old man bent down, breathing into my face. Eric tightened his grip on me, so not only was I losing circulation, but the stench was unbearable. Was it proper to slap a homeless man?

"Darhe'ela." I managed my voice. How I wanted to be home...

"Darhe'ela, eh?" His hand reached out to touch my face. Out of habit, I jerked my head back. Eric half-stepped infront of me, with a deadly Don't-You-DARE-Touch-My-Sister look. As I peeked over my brother's shoulder, the stranger had stood up, looking me straight in the eye.

"Sounds a little like... Deoxys, doesn't it?"

Okay, I thought. This man's crazy. Insane. Three fries short of a Happy Meal. Wacko!

"Here." The old man dug in his ragged pockets. Fear overcame the fear that had overcame my body. What was it? A gun? Could this be.. the end? I tried to swallow my heart that was in my throat. He brought out his hand, and I prepared myself for the worst.

After a moment of silence, I opened one eye, then the other. What was in his hand was... sparkly. Slowly, to Eric's discomfort, I took it and looked closer at it.

It was... a marble? But there was no doubt about it. A marble with a keychain chain coming out from it. Confused, I held it up to the light. Inside, was some kind of small model creature. But with all the dirt on it, I couldn't see it. The marble was a ruby red, covered with, under the dirt of course, blue and green sparkles. I guess. The chain, however, was a shiney silver. On the opposite side of the marble, polar opposite of the chain, was some kind of leaf. Sparkly or dirt-ridden. On the outside of the marble, right where the creature thing was, was some kind of engravement. Or dirt. I wasn't too sure or too eager to figure it out.

"Thank...?" I whispered uncertainly, but when I looked up, he was gone.

"Friendly guy, huh?" I asked Eric. Automatically he started toward the mall, literally dragging me along with him. I could see he was as confused about the gift as I was. Or maybe he was back to his normal self. My head began to hurt from the excessive thinking at the mall.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Banned

Jack
    -----------------------------

I finally made it to the mall.I searched for the stores to get what my mom needed until I realized to just stay here for a long time
    to get my mom worrying.I saw somebody coming up to me.I turned and ran off.I said to myself "Why am I running?"I found a bench and sat down.I felt slighty cold,so I started to walk around a bit.After about 5 seconds,I felt hot."Why am I acting so weird today?"I mumbled.I got up and got a drink from the water fountain.I was still hot.I felt so hot,until,I felt cool again.

The second I took Lily out, she broke into a sprint "SLOW DOWN....please......pretty please....". She didn't slow down, and I was getting dragged allong the sidewalk. I thought quietly to myself "At least it wasn't a greyhound". I brought out my legs foward, and held the leash tight. I put my feet ground as they skidded down the sidewalk. "When I say stop I mean STOP". The gigantic dog stopped as I got up and dusted myself off

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Laura/Eastern Winds of Latias

I watched several people pass by me as I just waited for an answer...But when I least expected it, a woman that appeared around my mother's age, maybe a year or two older, approached me.

"Hello young child...." she said in a gentle voice, "Remember the legend of the legendaries? I must ask of your name."

I nodded, "It's Laura...."

She slightly widened her eyes, but smiled, "Sounds much like Latias...Here, take this." and she dropped a keychain much like an army dogtag with a picture of Latias on it, it felt somehow, warm.....unlike most metal.

"Arigato," I whispered as she walked away. I stared at it, and placed it in one of my khaki pockets. I continued to watch people pass by, it felt serene, until somebody who was on my nerves since I was seven passed by.

The 14-year old boy just made an insane face that made me get p***ed of. I pointed at him with anger, and suddenly, the eastern entrance doors swung open, blew eastern winds in, and knocked him over. After that....I stared at my index finger, O_O;; was my expression. I shrugged, and just waited until Hot Topic would open.....

...I'm not dead yet!

Banned

Sry im late...had this huge cancer walk thingy and cudn't get to a computer...
    And that's totally fine Pichu Lover

Name:Larry
    Legendary: Lugia
    Appearence: tall, about 5' 10", is slightly tanned and has messy dirty blonde hair. Wears a long sleeved white shirt and baggy jeans with large pockets. Has green eyes.
    Appearence 2: Hair turns silver and grows longer. His pupils turn a shimmering dark blue, grows taller and canine teeth enlarge to give him a slight vampirish look.
    Appearence 3: Looks like a regular Lugia except the fins along his back are much large and jagged.
    Personality: A humorous guy, very trustworthy and kind, but isn't the most courageous of the group.
    Powers: Has the ability to manipulate water...can manipulate larger portions as his powers grow
    Relations: Is best friends with Marika
    Attacks: Aeroblast, Recover, Ancient Power, Psychic
    Other:none

Larry

I woke up early, like around 7, as the sun streamed in through my window. My eyes slowly opened, and I couldn't help but to groan. Waking up this early was not something to my liking.

I sat up on my bed, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. Might as well get dressed while I'm at it. I slipped on a long sleeved white shirt that I grabbed from my closet. I realized that i had no clean pair of pants, so I wandered into the laundry room and found a freshly washed pair. I pulled them on and fastened them around my waist with a thick brown belt.

I trudged downstairs, still a bit sleepy, but managed to make my way to the kitchen. It was just as I sat down and got out a bowl to pour myself some cereal that a knock rang through the house.

I knew who that was, I didn't even need to guess. It was Marika. She obviously was doing a normal wander around the neighborhood, without a home to go to. She was given a rotten slice of life, with her abusive parents, and I have been her best friend since I can remember. She especially needs a friend now.

My mother answered the door, and called to me. I decided to forget the cereal and grabbed two fruit bars, those things that they say are a better start then any sugar coated cereal. I walked to the door and pulled open it open, and saw Marika sitting there on my front stoop.

She stood up when she heard me come, her face still looking as happy as though she was at home.

"Hey Larry you wanna go do something today?" She asked.

I tossed her one of the bars, "I guess so, there isn't anything else to do."

We began to walk through the town, just strolling along side by side as I asked her how her night was. Every response was a just fine, obviously something she didn't enjoy talking about.

I then go the idea to go to the mall. I told her it would be my treat. She said sure, and we began to walk towards the mighty shopping center.

Banned

Jack
    ------------------------

I sat down on a bench until the same man following me before man cloaked in a couple of jackets walked up to me and whispered rasply"Have you learned the legend of the legendaries,if so,What is your name?"I replied"Jack.."
    I couldn't see his eyes because they were cloaked in darkness but he replied in a Raspy voice"Sounds...like...Jirachi..."He paused for a bit and pulled out something from his pocket.A crest that had three pointed edges and the exact thing that was cloaked in light from my poster.I rubbed the bottom a bit and looked up.The man was gone.I placed the crest in my pocket and walked up to a bench.

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

OoC: *stares at post count* *keels over* ... Opaque, Giro's in, but as long as he's somehow in town, instead of Arizona. And this takes place in summer, sorry if I forgot to mention this. But, yeah, it can be the weekend. Sure.

And I likey the keychain idea. Cool

~'*<Amanda*Articuno>*'~

Sara and I walked down the sidewalk to the mall. Pidgey and Taillow were chirping happilly in the trees; the occasional Ratatta or Zigzagoon dug through the garbage in the alleys. It was a beatiful, sunshiney day. Then WHY did I feel so COLD?

I hugged my arms, trying to warm up, but nothing worked. We came to a stall selling legendary Pokémon keychains and plushies. I rolled my eyes as Sara enthusiastically pulled me aside to have a look.

"Ah, hello young ladies. What might your names be?" the old man who owned the cart asked kindly.

"I'm Sara and this is Amanda," Sara beamed. Urgh. If I had been an Anime charecter, I would be sweatdropping like crazy.

"Sara and Amanda..." he said thoughtfully, "Sounds kind of like Suicune and Articuno..." He turned to the stall and grabbed a pair of keychains, one silver with Articuno, the otehr purple with Suicune. He handed the former to me, the latter to Sara. "Free of charge," he smiled kindly.

I was slightly perturbed, but managed a murmered "Thanks," before rushing off into the building, Sara in hot pursuit.

~^`>Sara~Suicune<`^~

Amanda put her shiny new keychain in her pocket. I, of course, hooked it on my belt-loop. I fiddled with it as we walked into the mall.

As we went through the sliding doors, I suddenly caught my foot on the rug. I yelped, falling flat on my elbows. "Grr..." I growled, rubbing my poor arms. I clenched my fist in anger and embarrasment. I heard a weird noise, and opened my hand. In it, I held some sort of aqua-blue crystal. "Whoa..."I murmered, dropping it. I stood up, brushing the dirt off my pants. "umm... Let's go!" I cried to Amanda, running off. I heard her yelling after me, and stopped, pitying her. It was, of course, hard to run wearing heels.

SALTED NUTS! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Edited accordingly. I'll just post it now so it's easier to find.

~Name: Giro
    ~Age:15
    ~Gender:M
    ~Legendary: Groudon (duh)
    ~Looks 1: 6'5, with a white shirt and khaki pants. His hair is a pale white, and he looks almost like an albino.
    ~Looks 2: His fingers have grown claws on the ends, and he has that head thing that groudon has. His skin has gotten more reddish, and he looks indian. He still wears the same clothes. His hair has taken on a reddish tint.
    ~Looks 3: His body is white, not red, and his head is normal. He's noticably smaller then normal Groudon, and is one of the more diminutive legendarys.
    ~Personality: Class clown, but can be serious when need be. Hates heat, and is ill-suited to be a Groudon reincarnation.
    ~Powers: He can create heat-waves that spread out from him like ripples on a pond.
    ~Attacks: Earthquake, Overheat, Slash, Dig
    ~Relations: Sara, if Naboo doesn't mind...
    ~Other: Is kinda wacky, loves water types, especially Vaporeon. ^o^

---------------------------------------------
    Giro:

"GIRO! I need you to go to the mall to get something for me!" Mom called, waking me from my dreams of oceans. "Does she not realize she can drive and I can't?" I muttered as I pulled on my usual monochromatic outfit. White, all white. After I got it all on, I walked downstairs for breakfast. "Sorry hun, no time to make breakfast today. Here's the list of stuff I need, along with the money for it all. Oops, I almost forgot! Here's some cash to get yourself something from Mcdonalds." She handed me $3 and ran out the door. Sadly, I got on my bike and set out for the mall. Who knew, I might meet Sara there. It was one of her usual haunts. As I biked, I noticed a stand selling legendary pokemon souveniers. I decided to take a closer look. Parking my bike nearby, I walked over to it. As I looked at the merchandise, the man said abrubtly "What's your name?" "Elvis." I said sarcasticaly. He stared at me, and said "Giro, am I right?" I flinched. How did he know that? "Have you ever heard the legend of Groudon?" "No, and I don't want to." I replied testily. "Groudon's a fire pokemon. I hate heat."(Ooc: I know Groudon's a ground type, but Giro's undereducated.) The man grinned. "Well, you better get used to heat. You're going to be feeling it a lot in the future." With that, he shoved something into my hand, and said "Be off with you." Dazed, I got back on my bike, and opened my hand. I was holding a little white earring of Groudon. I wanted to get rid of it, but I couldn't let go. I decided to attach it to my right ear. I had gotten it pierced latly, and was looking for a good earring. This would do for now. I biked the rest of the way to the mall, and walked in. Why was it so hot? This mall had AC, and I was wearing all white.... Suddenly, I noticed Sara and one of her friends walking through the mall. "Sara! Hey, Sara!" I yelled, disturbing some people walking by. Sara turned around, and saw me. She waved, as if to say "Come on over!" I walked to where they were, and noticed theirkeychains. "Where'd you get those?" I asked, trying to make my earring as inconspicuous as possible. "Some souvenier stand. Where'd you get the earring?" I sighed. No use trying to conceal anything from that Amanda. Her eyes were like that of a hawk's. "You're not going to believe this, but I got it at a souvenier stand too." I replied. They just stared at each other, like they had discovered the key to world peace or something. I noticed Amanda was shivering. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "It's so cold in here..." She replied uncomfortably. "Really? It's too hot for me, I feel like I'm in an oven." They just stared at me. Girls.

Banned

Darhe'ela
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Eric took me into the mall, and we started to look around. The stores were everywhere, as were carts selling strange and fun knick-knacks. Much to Eric's dismay, I had kept my marble in my pocket. He had too, but ever since we saw the man, he was oddly worried for me.

It was strange, but I loved the attention anyway.

"Stay close, Anni," Eric murmured, using my nickname. "It's too crowded here."

Which was true. The mall was so crowded, you could barely see the stores' names over the people's heads. A claustrophobic's nightmare, to be certain.

Eric took me to the map, to see which place might be the best to start. The map bored me, so while he looked, I watched the people and looked for the stores I wanted to go into later on. Finally, something caught my eye... The Candy Store.

"Candy!" My face nearly lit up, and I was almost to the point of jumping up and down. Maybe I should go look, it'd only be a second... He wouldn't notice.

"I'm going to the candy store!" I breathed rapidly. Eric grunted his response, entranced in the map. I took that as a "yes" and wriggled free.

It took longer to get there than I expected. This place was really crowded, and it was tiring to have to say "'Scuse me, 'Scuse me" every two seconds. Finally, it was in sight. I started to step in when I heard:

"DARHE'ELA!" Whoops. "DARHE'ELA, GET BACK HERE!"

I turned around and saw Eric bounding toward me. He kept yelling and scolding me... Then he stopped. He stood a few steps away, in the light from the store with me. He just stood there. Staring. Creepily.

"What?" I asked, looking around. He nodded behind me, and I turned.

My shadow... It was... changed. My head was not mine, neither was my body. It was different. Yet, it mirrored my every move. How..?

My heart seemed to be beating faster, and a chill went down my spine. I moved my foot back, and that... thing's... leg moved along with it. I looked up, then back at my shadow, and it moved along with me. But then... something else happened. It moved it's head... on it's own. Left, and right.

I yelped, and turned around to see if there was anything behind me to cast such a shadow. But, obviously, I was too fast, and knocked down a shelf of boxed chocolates. I fell down with the shelf... and what should roll out of my pocket but the marble keychain, on it's side, remarkably clean. I caught it in my hand before it could go to far, and looked at it. The imprint, yes, there was an imprint there, looked like my shadow.

Suddenly, the memories of Eric and I reading the stories of legendaries came back to me. I remembered the tale...

...of "Deoxys"?

What was happening?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Advanced Trainer

~~~~~~
    Hoshi/Rainbow
    ~~

I skated over to the Cell Phone Booth, as I saw some wind come from the door, knocking some kid over..

"Strange"I rolled my eyes, and took my Blue Wallet out...

I sat down, planning what to do, and how to escape people making fun of me today..I felt someone would creep up to me soon.

"Hoshi.."I heard a familiar voice creep up my spine.."Little Hoshi.."

"Get away, Dave"

"Oh!I'm hurt!"He sighed,"So,what are you going to buy today to show off to me..."

"Shut up, loser."

All of the Sudden, The Bright Light from the outside went through me with a slice, and I felt, I saw Rainbow Light Blinding Dave..

"Heh!You've got..Oww!!"Dave yelled, as I skated towards the Verizon Cell Phone cart.

I walked back home with Lily, and put her back into the backyard. My mom called back from the window "Rikora, your allowence". My eyes lit up, and ran back to the house. My mom gave me 10 dollars. I looked at it, dashed out the door to the shed, and grabbed my Mach Bike. I pulled it out, and headed out to the store a couple of blocks away, knowing that they usually had good bargins. When I got there, I chained it to a post, then walked in

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Eric
    -------------------------------------
    "It...It's a trick of light Darhe'ela" I stammered out, my eyes were transfixed on the transformed shadow, I had to get away I had to get Darhe'ela away from here before anyone noticed.

I grabbed Darhe'ela by the arm and took off running dragging her behind and pushing people out of my way. In a matter of seconds we reached the food court, I stopped to take a breath and began to take everything in, from the homeless man's gift to the shadow, everything was going too fast.

"Eric" Darheela began but I pushed her aside waving off anything she was saying.

"Eric, please I'm scared" She said again this time she grabbed a hold of my shirt pushing the small token that was given to her into my skin.

"I'm scared too, just let me think, then we can go home" I said laying a hand on her sholder for reassurance yet as I did the fabric on her sholder burst into flames causing me to jump away. Once I realized what I did I quickly padded it down once the small fire was out. I began to gasp for breath, I needed to find away out, I needed to get away, yet everywhere I went there was people, people everywhere. I had to get away so I just charged into the croud with out any knowledge of where I was going.

Banned

Darhe'ela
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Eric! Eric, WAIT!" I stepped after him, but he was so quick. My shoulder hurt so bad. Part of the fabric was in ashes and my shoulder was a dark, dark red.

"ERIC!" I screamed after him, my voice seemed to echo, but few seemed to notice it. He was gone. I couldn't see his head anymore, or his face. I stood on the tip of my toes, looking around.

He was no where to be seen.

I looked in every direction. Everywhere. He was gone. Nowhere. There was nothing but strange faces...

The room seemed to spin around me. I was so dizzy... I wanted to sit down, but I had to find him... I had to...

I had to...

I collapsed onto the chair.. I wanted to get up again, but I couldn't... I felt sick. I wanted Eric to come back... He had never left me before... He was always at my side... Always... I felt so lost... Why? Why was this happening? I felt so scared.

A warm droplet fell down my cheek. No, I couldn't cry... Not now... Why wouldn't the tears stop? I tried brushing them away...

"Eric..." I murmured. Putting my face into my hands, I repeated it helplessly, while my mind repeated, "Why?"

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

OoC: Yami Annika: You make it seem like Annika's a lot younger than 14, like 10 or something. If you want, you could be younger; I'd allow it...

~'*<Amanda*Articuno>*'~

Boys. How could Giro possibly be the least bit hot in this place? ... Maybe sombody oughtta turn down the AC, neh?

I glanced back at Giro. He can't have been to hot; he wasn't even sweating or anything. He looked perfectly fine. Weird.

"ERIC!" I heard a girl [Dar (heh, nickname)] cry from somewhere near the foodcourt.

"Who do you think that was?" GIro asked, obviously having heard it as well.

"I dunno," Sara said, "Maybe we should check it out. Whoever it was might be in trouble." I waited to see what Giro thought we should do before responding.

Advanced Trainer

~~~~~~~
    Hoshi
    ~~
    My eye's caught on a Small fire. A 15 and a 14 year old, must be brother and sister,together..

'I wish...'I thought...But I stopped it..He put the fire out, and charged into a crowd..

I stopped..He left the 14 year old. I saw her somewhat confused in a sence. She collapsed onto a chair, and closed her eyes, and opened them, brushing away tears..

I skated over. I shortcutted a little bit, but I got to her. She looked at me, somewhat scared..

"Hey, it's ok."I said, in My Deep tone voice..

Banned

Nabooru23~~ Sorry for being a little off-topic, but I wanted to make this note before I forgot. ^^U She does seem a little younger, but she's weird like that. Unless she's serious, she perfers to act like a kid, 'cause of the whole innocence thing. Plus, she's never been away from her brother, so... Yeah.

As another note, I haven't been in an original RPG for a while, so I'm trying to get back in the swing of things. If it's alright with you, I'll leave the age as it is, and she'll grow up once she gets serious. Sorry for the off-topic post, I thought I might want to make a note of it. Thank you for the offer, but for now I want to see how she progresses.

Cheers, and happy posting with the RPG! (I'll be thinking up of another post pretty soon. )

[Sorry again for the off-topic post]

Banned

----------
    Melanie
    ----------

The grocery store looked moderately crowded when I got up to the front doors. "Oh great," I said aloud, "Just what I wanna do... wait in long lines..." I walked in, and reached down for the list my mom had given me in my pocket. As I brought it out, my hand brushed against the keychain the old man had given me earlier. "Wha?" I said, surprised to see myself with a keychain, "Oh yeah.. that old guy." I paused, wondering what it was that attracted me to it. "It's just a stupid Moltres," I said to myself, and tried my best to forget about it.

As I walked around in the frozen foods section of the store, a little girl next to me tugged at her mom's dress. "Mommie," she said, staring strangely at me, "Why is that girl so red?" "What?" I said, confused by her statement. Her mother looked at me. "Oh, well she just has a really bad sunburn. Been having fun this summer?" she asked me. "Uh..." I said stupidly, still confused. She laughed and walked away with her daughter. Okay, I thought, that was really weird... why would they think my skin looked red? Out of curiosity, I looked down at my arm. The skin really did look red! And it wasn't just my arm, or a few small spots; it was all over my body! "Huh?!" I said, my eyes widening, "Why am I like this?!" A woman grabbing some ice cream from a freezer stared strangely at me. I didn't care.. this was really freaky! I couldn't understand it; I hadn't been out in the sun long enough to get that sunburned. I shakily looked down at my mom's list... "Ice Cream," I said, "Okay, I just need some Ice Cream and then I can get outta here." I walked up to the Ice Cream freezer, and pulled out a small gallon of vanilla. As I held it in my hand, water began dripping off the container.

"Geez, these people need to fix their freezers... this ice cream is starting to melt, and the frost on the container is completely gone!" That's when I looked at the other ice cream containers, and realized that the only one that was melting was mine. "Huh?" I said, "Must be the one I have then..." I put mine back, and grabbed another. But as I grabbed it, the frost melted away... "What!?" I said, starting to get really freaked out. "Okay... first my skin is sunburned for no reason... and then I can melt the frost off of ice cream? What's going on here?!"

I suddenly realized that a little boy was standing next to me. "Did you want something kid?" I asked, a bit annoyed. "No. I'm over here 'cause it's warm. I get really cold over in this part of the store, but it's warm by you." "Warm by me..." I repeated, feeling more than a little scared. Sweating now, I decided to ditch the groceries, and get outside. The grocery store was really making me uncomfortable.

I walked into the store with my allowence money at hand. I saw a sign in the cornor 'NEW CHARM NECKLACES $9.99'. That got my attention, even though I will be left with one cent left. I rushed over to the rack, looking at the charms that hung from the many strings. At the top was the legendaries. I looked up, staring at them.

A clerk walked behind me tapping my shoulder "Can I help you Miss?". I turned around "Huh?, uhhh, no, I'm just fine". I got back to my search. I saw one of a Raikou with lightning bolts of topaz hung beside it. I took it off the rack, wanting to buy it because topaz WAS after all my birthstone. I brought it to the desk "I would like to buy this for $10". The clerk accepted, and took the cash, and gave me the necklace. I tried it on. It was a perfect fit

Banned

Jack
    --------------------------

I turned from the bench and went to the grocery store.I walked around and found a girl walking out of the store.I enterd and picked up some ice cream.The ice cream felt hot so I decided to open it just a bit.The ice cream melted!I got freaked out and picked up some more ice cream.Same thing.I was freaked.People stared at me.Things were happening too fast.I stared at my hands.A little boy walked up to me.I stammered a bit and backed up some.The boy kept following me.I stared at him and placed my hands on the glass case.My hands glowed a bit and I backed off with my hands facing the glass freezer.My hands glowed and the case blew up.I collapsed to the ground and the boy stared at me and ran away.Everyone stared at me.I walked out of the store saying"I didn't need anything and I didn't do it!"I ran out and collapsed on a bench.I panted and felt like taking a long rest.I saw a girl sitting on a chair and a boy standing over her.I felt too heavy and I rested a bit."Why did this happen?"I asked myself.

GRRRRR ARRRRGH

Marika Tari
    ~~~~~

I galdly accepted the fruit bar from Larry. I hadn't eaten yet and was quite hungry.

We wandered around for a bit when Larry suggested that we go to the mall. I said sure, couldn't hurt.

We weren't that far from it so it only took us a few minutes to get there. We had the mall in view when an old man with a cart of key chains stopped us.

"Hey kids do you want a keychain for free? Just give me your names. I'll choose the one right for you." he said smiling.

I looked him over not quite willing to give my name away to someone I didn't even know, but Larry seemed intrigued by the little keychains and gave it for me.

"I'm Larry," he said pointing then turned his hand to me,"and that's Marika."

"Hmm Larry and Marika. That's sounds just like Lugia and Mew. Here you go, the perfect keychain for you two." replied the old man and gave us each a keychain. Mine looked like a little ancient statuet of Mew while Larry's Lugia was inside a small bubble.

I smiled slightly. I liked my little statue, "thank you sir." nodding my head a bit. Larry thanked him also.

We then entered the mall and when I looked back the man was gone. "Strange," I muttered shaking my head.

"What?" asked Larry looking at me.

"Oh nothing, come on lets go to the book store!" I said, slightly yelling and took off. Clipping the keychain to my backpack. Larry rolled his eyes but quickly caught up to me.

"Do you always have to go to the book store?" he asked teasing me.

"Of course. Reading makes me smarter. At least smarter then you." I said grinning and having to slow down to a walk because we hit the crowd.

"Hey!" he said stepping in beside me, "for your information I have an IQ of 130."

"Uh huh suuuuure, and was that for a slowpokes brain?"

He just glared at me but I knew he didn't mean it. We were always teasing each other. "No, but you'd HAVE to take a slowpokes test or you'd never have anything higher then 50."

"Mmph for your information I did pass my grades with A's." I said lightly hitting him in the back of the head and fixing my glasses which had slid down my nose a bit.

"Ah ha! Another piece of your past." he said triumphently raising a fist into the air.

I sighed but didn't deny it. "Hey look there's the book store." Purposely changing the subject. Larry raised an eybrow at me but got the message.

We entered the bookstore and I immediatly headed for the Pokemon history/Information/Types section. I loved to read anything on Pokemon. Especially legendary Pokemon.

Larry followed me and soon we were in one of the seats reading away. It had only been about a half hour when we heard . . .

"ERIC!"

We both jumped and looked out just in time to see a guy run past REALLY fast.

"Ooooooook . . ." I said looking back at Larry sitting across from me. I then jumped again. His hair was . . . grey a kinda silver. It wasn't all silver just in parts. And if I wasn't mistaken it was slightly longer. Just then I noticed he was staring at me too.

"Yes?" I asked him and he blinked and shook his head. "Uh um your hair it's . . . pinkish . . ."

"Uh what?" I said deeply confused. "well yours is erm silver-y."

"Your kidding right?" he asked getting nervous.

"Um no, maybe we should leave . . ." I said getting up and started to put my book away when I noticed I couldn't feel the ground. I looked down and was REALLY freaked out. I was floating about 3 inches above the floor.

"Eep!" I cried and I landed very roughly on the floor and looked up at a very freaked Larry. "What the heck is going on?"

~~~~~~~~~~

~Pichu
    Whoot.
    *Dad talking about his filling.*
    PL: Did it fall out?
    Dad: Yeah! ****in' thing only lasted two days.
    PL: Huh.
    Dad. I can stick my tongue down in my hole--
    He just stops.
    *hilarity ensues*

Mom: We're one warped family.
    *through hiccups*
    PL: I didn't know you were that flexible!

Winner of five Awards in RPG, including Best Writer.
    Winner of 2009 Golden Pen for Most Original Fiction

PSN: River_in_Time
    XBOX tag: DameSquishdalot

Banned

Woo... Sorry for not posting sooner. I just got back from the dentist, and the "Goofy Gas" just wore off. I figured it'd be better if I posted coherently.

Ooookay... Here we go.

Darhe'ela
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hey, it's okay." Someone with a deep-tone said to me. I looked up and jumped a little. I took in a deep breath and steadied myself. I was always a little wary of strangers...

"Oh, hello. I'm fine really, thank you." I said hurriedly and started to get up, but something stopped me. I looked at the girl. For some reason, she didn't seem... what? Bad? She didn't give off "bad vibes"?

Yet, I didn't think she was going to hurt me.

So I sat back down, still a little jumpy, and laughed a little. "Sorry." I dried my eyes.

"It's okay." She repeated. "What-?"

"Happened?" I finished for her, then continued on before she could verify. "Funny story actually. Deals with a marble and fire and that wackiness." I snorted a laugh, but felt a pang of sadness at all the memories of what had happened in the last few minutes. She probably thought I was insane... I would have questioned my sanity as well.

"I'm.. Darhe'ela, by the way." I decided for a quick change of the subject. "Just don't say it sounds like Deoxys." I murmured quietly.

"My name's Hoshi." She introduced herself. As much as I wanted to find my brother, I didn't want to go through it alone. Perhaps... I had a friend...
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I hope that was okay.

Advanced Trainer

<<Hoshi/Rainbow>>

"I'm.. Darhe'ela, by the way."The Girl said to me..
    "Just don't say it sounds like Deoxys"She murmmed..

"My name is Hoshi."I said, more welcomly than I ever did before..

'Damn..Heh..'

"Well..so.."I said.."You need help?"

Ok, so I wasn't good at helping, or trying to act..Maybe a Tad bit more openly to people..But I was trying..

"Yeah.."She whispered.."My brother ran into the crowd..and.."

'I wish I had a brother'

"Hey, it's Ok. I'll help you find him.."

~~~

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Eric
    -------------------------------
    I kept running with my hands tucked into my jacket so that I wouldn't touch anyone, and set them on fire like I had done to my sister.

As I moved on I noticed the smell of burning leather when I looked for the source I found the pockets of my jacket smoking, my hands, my hands were causing the fires. I needed to stop it, I needed to get what ever was on my hand off of it.

I found the nearest water fountan and pushed the little girl away from it. With my elbow on the button to start the water, I began to scrub my left hand with the nails of my right hand. I had to get the stuff off, I had to get off the stuff that was causing fires. I kept scrubbing until my right hand was bleeding and then I scrubed harder. As much as the pain hurt, seeing the look on Darhe'ela's face from the fire that my hand had caused was worce. I kept scrubbing, and scrubbing yet I knew it was still there, what ever it was it was still there. Eventually I crumbled down next to the water fountan, holding my bleeding hand.

"It's still there, get it off" I begged as tears rolled down my cheek. "Get it off"

Banned

----------
    Melanie
    ----------

I ran outside the store, and stopped to catch my breath. This was really, really weird. Then I looked over to the mall. "Maybe I can go find some stuff to help this odd sunburn of mine..." I said to myself, "Besides, I kinda wanted to go to the mall."

I walked into the main courtyard of the mall, and immediately noticed that a boy sitting under a drinkning fountain crying. What's up with him? I thought.

I ran up to him, looking concerned, "What's wrong? Are you okay?" He just continued to scrub his hand saying, "Get off! Come on get off already!" "What happened?" I asked, still trying to get him to talk. I bent down to him and grabbed his hand to see what was wrong with it, but he snatched it away before I could look.

"No!" he yelled, "Get away; don't touch my hands! They'll set you on fire!" "What?!" I said, getting mildly annoyed, "That's ridiculous! Nothing on your hands is going to..." But as I looked down at my jeans, which had been grazed by his hand when he grabbed it away from me, they had a small fire going on them!

"Aaahhh!" I yelled, standing up. My head told me to stop, drop, and roll, but for some reason, I started to pat out the flames on my jeans with my hands. When my hands touched the fire, they didn't feel like they were getting burned... only a little warm. "Huh?" I said, confused, "Why doesn't it hurt me?"