Thread: Poll: Mommy, I broke my leg. Will you kiss to make it all better?

Default Poll: Mommy, I broke my leg. Will you kiss to make it all better?

Whats the worst "boo-boo" you've ever gotten?(that includes broken stuff)

I've never broken anything thank gawd. But the worst cut I had was prolly on my elbow where I got a huge cut. It know has scared.

I've broken both my arms right below the shoulder, and I've broken my right wrist. I broke my right arm dodging a snowball from my dad ^_^; I broke my right wrist when I tripped and slammed it against a curb while playing tag ^_^;; and I broke my left arm when I was racing my friends on muddy ground and my feet slipped out from under me ^_^;;; I seem to break bones while doing fairly harmless activities. There's something wrong with me ^_^;;

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

4 years ago, I went swimming, and we were playing baseball..yes, in the water o0; but anyways, I was going to catch the ball, and I like...tripped or something over this kid we were playing with..and then I broke my big toe. o_O; I dont know how it happened exactly, but it hurt alot..and I felt it snap ;-;
    I could barely even wear shoes for like..a couple weeks cause it hurt so bad *hugs her sandals* lol
    Thats the only thing I have ever broken..and to this day it still hurts if I move it wrong, or if it gets too cold out >_>;

A lot of bad stuff has happened to me, but the worst has to be when I broke my left arm in 2 places and busted my head open the same day. Curse you evil ex-boyfriend...