Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ~*Digimon:Spectral*~(No LSU's)~

Supernova Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default ~*Digimon:Spectral*~(No LSU's)~

Digimon:Spectral

Have you Ever wondered about if there is another world? Not Like Life or Death, But a world where spectalular monster's Fight
    and play? There is such a thing, and is soon going to fall into chaos at a time where the 3 Holy's wish the Prophecy will come
    true..

"The Spectal Lights will Save the Digital World where Darkness accelerates in the Other World."

The 3 Holy Celestials, Orphanimon of Love, Cherubimon of Wisdom, and Serphimon of Justice, protected the digital world
    from any danger, but they Need help..
    They also Created 10 DigiEgg's of the 10 Crest's to aid the Children.

Viral Cherubimon, a Glitch in the Digital World, is Preparing to take over both world's. He send's Agent's,
    Holographic Human Versions of himself, to the Real World to "Grow His Garden". He told them a Plan that will make over 1
    thousands of Teenagers and Kids come together to Implant..

The Black Spores, which Grow to Black Roses in time.He will gain the Power to be able to Go to The Human World.

Viral Cherubimon later Found out that A Old Digimon, Lucemon, took Hold in a Human Body. They Both Agreed. Both will try to use
    the Black Roses to Break the Digital Earth Barrier.

~Human World.

Your a Normal, everyday Teenager, Or atleast you Think you are. It's the Middle of a Japan July, the Sun Bright, grass a Crunchy
    green. Your watching T.V one day, and spot a Ad..

"Will you like to be smart? Get Straight A's to please your Parents? Or Become a Sports Star!Learn to be a Scholar at
    The ToykoDome Tomorrow at 15:00(3:00pm)!"

You think it over, and you decide, just to take a Peek...

The Next day, you Find Transportation to the TokyoDome, and you peek inside, It's Huge. Food, Scientific Experments...But you see something weird.
    The Guards at the gate scan a Person's Hand, and You see something being Placed in the skin. You wait till later, about 17:00(5pm)

You go to the Gate, and the 2 Guards are disappointed, saying they Ran out of something. They point you to another door, but you decide,
    it wasn't worth you going.You go home....

Later that day, you feel strangely attracted to the Library, even if you hate it. You go in, and decide, You should just go on the
    10 Computers. You see 9 other kids..You log on tot he Computer Main Frame, but something strange Happens...It crashes..

And then, The Prophecy is Started. The Colors of the Rainbow, and White,Black and Pink lights come from the Electrical
    outlit, and swallow the 10 of you..

~~Digital World..

You wake up in the Famous Star Island of the Digital World!You find A Weird device(D-3) located next to you, and it's the same color of what what part of
    the color's swallowed you. You then find a starnge Creature next to you, the 9 other kids, and a Weird Looking T.V. . You walk towards
    it, only to see the face of Viral Cherubimon, who claim's he destroyed the other T.V.'s on Star Island. He then Proclaims that
    the Earth is his, and One Day, All of the Chosen Children(The 10), will die.

Your mission is to Try to find a way of Star Island ot the Major Continent of File, and Locate a T.V That takes you to Tokyo.
    You then have to go Back and forth in both worlds to defeat Lucemon's Human Form and Viral Cherubimon, before it's all late..

And You might not know it, but while your in the Digital World, The Black Spores have tooked Settlement, and are growing
    like WildFlower.

Viral Cherubimon is Getting More Powerful....

Basiclly, this is somewhat like a Season 2, in the sense.Somethings you need to Know:

1.D-3tanding for Detect.Discover.Delete., this Thing has the ability to Delete Black Spores from one of Pure Heart,
    Detect the Digi-Egg's and Discover T.V.'s, or Spots you can go in and out of the Digital World.It look's exactly
    like the ones from Season 2.

2.D-Terminal-A Device that Stores the Digi-Egg, Contain's a Map of Star Island, and A Digi-Dex.

3.T.V.'s:The only thing's in the Digital World that can get you to Earth, Viral Cherubimon Delete's all of these on Star Island to Try to stop
    the Chosen Children.

Name:Hoshi Minayoto
    Looks:Tall,about 6 foot 5, with Kouji Style Blue Hair, In a Ponytail, and a Bandana. Her Eye's are a glittery light blue that reminds you of the daytime sky. She has Navy Blue T-shirt and white oversized Parachute Pants, with Kouji-style shoes.
    Personalityhe's a loner, only because she's been moving with her mom all the time, since her mom is a Model.
    D-3 Color:A Navy Blue
    Digi-Egg Crest:Friendship
    Digimon:Yoshimimon
    Themes(Up to 5):
    1.Target -akai shougeki--(Lyrics)
    2.Haruka na Okurimono -(Lyrics)
    3.In The Blue -(Lyrics
    RelationShips:Loves Yoshi... Somewhat afraid to show it.
    Other:

~For Digimon with Digi-Egg

Namehinzenmon
    Type:Wolf Warrior
    Virus,Data,Vaccine or Unknown:Unknown
    Attacks:
    1.Friendship Ties:The Symbol of Friendship on His armor glow, and send a blue beam of Ice to the opponent.
    2.Blazing Ice:He'll stand still for a second, and a aurora of blue and red surround him. He releases it with his Sword, and It look's like a Blue Cloudy Wolf, with Fire and Ice around it.
    3.Freezing Sword's:he'll jump high, and slash the opponent with his sword, freezing him.
    Looks:Like Wolfmon, a Tad smaller, with Yellow and blue fur, Two lightsaber-swords and a Shield like WarGreymon's, except for the dark blue and the Yellow Symbol of Friendship.The Symbol of Hikari is still there, and so is the symbol of Koori.
    Digi-Egg:Friendship
    Owner:Hoshi

~Digimon(Regular)

Rookie:

Name:Kougimon
    Type: Dragon Child
    Virus,Data,Vaccine:Vaccine
    Attacks:
    1.Kougi Friendship-Send's a wave of Warmth through the ground.
    2.Dragon's Twister:He'll spin around, and air will circulat, making a small tornado.
    Looks:About 3 foot 6, He's got a Body Like Veemon, but more..Anyway, Deep blue skin, Yellow Stomach with White and Yellow Wings like a angel.
    Personalityomewhat playful, he'll agree with Hoshi a lot of the time.

Champion:
    Name: Dankinmon
    Type: Dragon Warrior
    Attacks:
    1.Metal Blader:His 2 metal Sword glow with a stunning blue, and he will slash the opponent repeatedly.
    2.Dragon Swirl:Two Bodyly clouds will form above Dankinmon, one Blue, one Red. They swirl,and form a strong massive energy
    Looks:About 6 foot now, He was a Metal Sword with the Koori Symbol on it. He look's like Ex-Veemon, But Has fluffier wings, A Blue Body with Yellow Stomach, no X on his stomach.
    Personality:Very serious

Ultimate:

Name:Chiguumon
    Type:Holy Dragon
    Virus,Data,Vaccine: Data
    Attacks:
    1.Warmth of Holy:Light from the Sun, or Moon..Even Chiguumon himself, Shine and send down to the opponent, sending them on Fire of Hues of Blue and Whites
    2.Dragon Blasters!:The 2 Cannons on his back form 2 spheres of Blue Light, which thenBlast, one of Ice, and one of Fire.
    Looks:Long, Slender Blue Dragon with 2 Small Cannons on his back, he has 5 set's on wings, making his Body over 30 Feet long, Like Azulongmon.

Mega:

Name:Kanwotsuuzurumon(O.O)
    Type:Guardian
    Virus,Data,Vaccine: Vaccine
    Attacks:
    1.Close Karma:He glows with rainbow of Colors, and so does the 10 Chosen Children and the 10 Digimon(Soon is General Mask and his Digimon). The Lights are sent at the opponent.
    2.Prayer for Friendship: He silently prays, and Ice wraps around the opponent, Breaking Any Bone in his Body. It get's stronger as Hoshi gains more trust in the Other Chosen Ones.
    Looks:Like Seraphimon, except he had the Symbol of Friendship in Yellow, his Armour has a Blue Tint, and The Head thing isn't there, His eyes are a Deep Purpleish Blue, his face is pale.

~~~~~~~~~
    Hoshi
    ~~

"Will you like to be smart? Get Straight A's to please your Parents? Or Become a Sports Star!Learn to be a Scholar at

I took the Train from Asukasa to Shibuya to the TokyoDome, playing a game on my Cell Phone, which was blue with White Buttons.

"Next Stop!Shibuya!Shibuya!"A deep toned voice came from the speakers..It was about 17:00(5pm) as I walked to the ToykoDome, and saw a long line disappering..And 2 guards..

"Hey..Is there anymore room?"I asked as I saw 9 other kids comeing..
    "No..Sorry..We ran out of.."

"Anika!Don't be a dunce!"

"We gave out our last one, sorry. There is another door...if you want"Anika pointed out..
    "No thanks.."I said, and I saw this guy with Brown Hair(Dave) walk by the Opening, and taking a look at me as I left...

'Something tell's me I'll see him again..'I thought as I went back home..

`~

It was bout 12:00pm, and I rode my Skates to the Local Library. Like I wanted to go, but I wanted to get away from Kasumi, my mom. Who was trying to fit me with new Clothing..

"Hoshi Minayoto."I said to the Librarian, and showed my card. I took off my Skates, placed them in my BookBag with some money, Towel, Some food and soda I had in before.

I went over to the computers, and those 9 kids from yesterday sat down at the same time..

"minhos" I typed into the Japanese LibraryVisa System..and suddenly..It turned off..

"Huh?"I said, in my deep tone voice..My eyes followed a spark that traveled to the Electrical outlight..

The Next thing I knew, Time stopped, and Me and the 9 others got swallowed in light, in Blue..Cleansing light..But the others got swallowed in a Different light..

My Friend, Mike..Got swallowed in light also...

'Strange..I didn't know he was here either..'

~'Digital World/Star Island'~

I woke up to a sudden jolt in my back. I tried getting up, being stopped by something on my back..

"Great...A Tree Branch.."

'Wait!I was inside at the time..'

"Calm down..Your ok."I Heard a Voice similar to mine..

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!"I screamed..

"Calm down.."I heard Mike call, who wasn't far away..He seemed more awake and aware..

"I'm Kougimon, at your service..."The Strange creature said,"This is your D-3"

He pointed it out, and then followed me..I was looking to see where Mike was, and If everyone else was ok..

So, I was only looking for Mike. I didn't care a crap about the others.

~~~~~`

Don't go to post about being into the Digital World untill my next post.

EDIT:I included you Mike..Is that better?

Where I live is purple. Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default ~*Digimon:Spectral*~(Starts!1 LSU left)

Name~Laura Shinohito
    Age~14
    Gender~Female
    Looks~Sorta tall, like, almost 6'0", and thin. Has hazel-green eyes, mid-neck length deep dark borwn(close to black) hair with blue highlights, and extremely pale skin. Is usually seen to wear a black Linkin Park hoodie and pitch black khakis with a blue flame design, several pockets, and a length her combat boots are barely visible. Also wears silver rimmed, black tipped glasses(nearsighted) usually equipped with black clip-on shades and a silver chain necklace of a yin-yang.
    Personality~Is mainly dark(dark depressive), silent, and anti-social. She's extremely passive, and is pretty much one of those 'sit-in-the-corner' people. Seems pretty lonely, but will refuse to admit why. She usually thinks that the world is out to get her, and that she'll soon be dead. But once she gets used to being the bearer of Kindness, she'll actually seem more kind-hearted around people.
    D-3 Color~ Dark Violet(Purple)
    Digi-Egg Crest~I'm sorry to say this, but, Kindness.... ._.;
    Digimon~Chihiromon
    Themes~
    1. "Somewhere I Belong" by Linkin Park
    2. "Bring Me to Life" by Evanesence
    Relationships~None yet...;_;
    Other~ *shoots other with sniper rifle* >=D

Digi-Egg Digimon:
    Name~Cirrusmon
    Type~Cloud Spirit Digimon
    Virus,Data,Vaccine~Vaccine
    Attacks~
    Cloud of Kindness- Forms a silver cloud covered with stripes of each good D-3 color and fires at the enemy.
    Stream of Light~ Summons a blast of rainbow light with her staff.
    Looks~ Looks like Yuna from FFX, only that her hair is pitch black, wears dark grey robes, and has black dragon wings. She has a black staff with a crystal orb filled with a rainbow-colored mist and grey streaks.
    Digi-Egg~Kindness
    Owner~Laura Shinohito

Rookie:
    Name~Chihiromon
    Type~Young Angel Digimon
    Attacks~
    Stars of Fate- Summons two stars, one black; one grey, from her hands and fires them at her enemy.
    Tornado of Ice- Blows ice crystals from her wings into a tornado she formed and flaps it at her opponent.
    Looks~Picture Chihiro from Spirited Away with small feathery black wings and a dark-grey dress, a small blue pendant, and her hair falls past her shoulders and has no pontail into it.

Champion:
    Name~Senmon
    Type~Spirit Guardian Digimon
    Attacks~
    Spirits' Prayer- She prays and within the mist, four wolf-dragons of wind, fire, water, and earth spirits circle around her and fire into one beam.
    Call of the Wind- She raises her hands in the air, waves them around in a circular motion, and summons a tornado at her enemy.
    Looks~Picture a female version of Haku with deep blue hair of a shoulder length, black robes, feathery silver wings, and crystal blue wolf ears.

Ultimate:
    Name~HikariSenmon
    Type~Angel Digimon
    Attacks~
    Wind of Kindness- Flaps her wings until a silver tornado forms, prays to summon the power of Kindness into it, and fires it at the enemy.
    Angelic Whisper- Summons crystals around herself or one of her allies and heals them.
    Grey Hikari- Spins around switly into a blur and fires a grey-colored light at her opponent with her staff.
    Looks~Picture Senmon with longer hair, four feathery silver wings, a crystal-blue colored dress, and a grey staff with a black star and black streaks.

Mega:
    Name~FateSenmon
    Type~Fallen Angel Digimon
    Virus, Data, Vaccine~Data
    Attacks~
    Final Hope- Prays silently as the spirits of the good megas appear within mist, and each fire within a beam of light of their D-3 colors.
    Destiny's Desire- If Laura or another was seriously hurt, she would cry in pain and heal them with the rest of her energy, then de-digivolve.
    Final Fantasy- Spins her staff until it forms a dark blue symbol like that of the Clow Cards, then fire it at her enemy.
    Looks~Picture HikariSenmon with hair in Laura's color, four black feathery wings, black robes, and her staff is reversed colors.

Laura Shinohito

"Will you like to be smart? Get Straight A's to please your Parents? Or Become a Sports Star? Learn to be a Scholar at

I remembered that ad from the day as I rode the bus boredly to TokyoDome that Saturday afternoon. I already made straight A's, I was smart, I just wanted to see what it was like because I wanted to excell better in sports. The sun's glaring rays reflected off my clip-on shades, the sound of Linkin Park's newest CD, Meteora, coming from my Walkman. I sighed as I skipped back to track 3(Somewhere I Belong), and waited for my stop.....

"Shibuya....Next stop. I repeat, next stop, Shubuya." a voice from the intercom called out, as the bus soon came to a halt. I wearily turned off my Walkman, got off the bus, and walked to TokyoDome. I looked at my watch hidden beneath the sleeve of my hoodie, it was 17:00(5:00 pm), and the huge line was disappearing, showing two guards. I shrugged, and slowly walked up.

"Um...Sorry to disturb you, but....Is there anymore room left in there?" I asked.

"No...Sorry, we ran out of..."

"Anika! Don't be a dunce!" the second guard interrupted, I grew suspicious of this....And just sighed under my breath.

"We gave out our last one...Sorry. There is another door....If you want." Anika pointed out.

"Eh....No thanks..." I replied and walked away. I turned back, seeing a girl with blue hair and a bandanna and eight other kids. I shrugged and continued back to the bus stop, having a feeling I'd be seeing them all again later on....
    --------------------------

It was about noon as I biked towards the local library, I didn't know why, but I just wanted to....At least I wouldn't be bored at home. I parked my black bike with blue and silver flame designs nearby the building and entered, flashing my Library Card towards the librarian and saying, "Laura Shinohito."

I walked towards the computers and sat down, the blue-haired girl and the eight others doing the same thing at the same moment. I typed 'minhos' into the LibraryVisa System and it turned off suddenly.

"....The......Hell.....?" I whispered as a dark violet light surrounded me. The others were also, but only mine was dark violet. I kept wondering what was going on, until everything went black.....

...I'm not dead yet!

Banned

I'm adding a third attack to KnightAngewomon, because P-zumi (I'm tryin to be quick) gave her armor Digimon a third attack. Also, since David's on his own and doesn't have much access to a TV. He'll come across the TokyoDome in a different manner. Several of my posts may make references or borrow quotes from movies, TV shows, Video games, etc. If you can figure out where they come from, well, it's not going to make a difference. Finally, no one knows that his name is David, he only introduces himself as Dallas.

Name: David "Dallas" Farlane
    Looks: David is rather tall, he stands at about five feet and eight inches. He has an athletic build as well as healthy tanned skin. His eyes are sharp and a dark purple, and his hair is blonde and uncontrollable (and yes they stick down). His head is topped with a brown cowboy hat and he has a black trenchcoat over a white T-Shirt. David also wears blue jeans with black, white, and blue shoes.
    Personality: Dallas comes off to many as a jerk. Stick with him, you'll find that he can be the most generous person around. Dallas is intelligent and clever, but somewhat of a loner. He'll seek company, but not often. He isn't brave, but he is persistent and won't give up until he dies. He is kind and helpful, but also suspicious and not always trusting. His mood seems to switch between serious and comical. He doesn't feel he should conform to the views of society.
    D-3 Color: Sunlight Yellow
    Digi-Egg Crest: Hope
    Digimon: Faemon
    Themes: It Doesn't Matter (Yeah, I like Sonic, more may come)
    Relationships: None really. Just a bunch of references to an orphanage
    Other: Dallas lives on the streets, working for small shops to earn his income. He does this in memory of a late friend of his. He suspects his Digimon partner of being the reincarnated version of his friend.

Name: KnightAngewomon
    Type: Noblewoman Digimon
    Vaccine
    Attacks:
    Sword of the Dawn Her golden blade begins glowing a brilliant gold before striking her opponent. (comes with cool explosion effects, but you will have to imagine it)
    Winds of Change KnightAngewomon glows various shades of gold and blue before sending out a powerful wave of force (or glowing 'wind') at her opponent.
    Swords of Requiem KnightAngewomon's sword glows a brilliant blue and then she materiallizes a similar sword in her other hand. She quickly jerks the swords to extend whip-like beams over to the opponent. On contact, she drains the opponent's energy (Sometimes the attack is called Sapphire Lightning)
    Looks: She's about the same height as David and she has nicely tanned skin and slim body. She has golden armor covering her upper face, chestplate, lower knees, lower arms, and boots and also has blue armor covering her lower abdomen, waste, upper legs, and arms. He has two pairs of dove wings and wields a golden longsword. (For hair and eye color and hairstyle see Faemon)
    Digi-Egg: Hope
    Owner: David

~Digimon(Regular)

Rookie

Name: Faemon (Although he calls her 'Goggles')
    Type: Fairy Digimon
    Vaccine
    Attacks:
    Enchantment Casts blue magical bubbles from her batton, causing damage and confusing her foe
    Force of the Fae Waves her batton and fires a giant blue whirlwind at her foe. The tornado spins her foe around before exploding into a shower of blue sparks (the last for show)
    Looks: She is one of the taller of Rookie Digimon. She stands about two inches shorter than David. Faemon's skin is paler than David's as well. Her long black hair is allowed to flow loose and free around her helmeted head. She's clad mostly in blue and silver armor that covers everything except her upper arms, neck, face, and upper legs, and she wields a long brown stick with a blue crystal orb in her right hand. Two pairs of pinkish white fairy wings come out of her back. Faemon's eyes seem to shine and are a light green.

Champion

Name: ZephyrFaemon
    Type: Wind Goddess Digimon
    Vaccine
    Attacks:
    Winds of Fate Similar to Force of the Fae, but the blue sparks blow up.
    Zephyr Sword Her batton turns into a dark sapphire sword, which she slices the opponent with.
    Looks: Faemon grown by a clear foot. Her armor has turned into a skyblue and dark pink. There is a mouth piece now, and her hair is pulled into a ponytail. ZFmon's fairy wings have been replaced by a pair of dark blue dove's wings and her batton has reached the length of her body.

Ultimate

Name: Nymphmon
    Type: Mystical Woman Digimon
    Vaccine
    Attacks:
    Neptunian Wipeout Nymphmon's enchanted nature lets her summon water from out of nowhere. A blue portal opens up above her head as an ocean load of water is sent crashing into her opponent
    The God's Oath Nymphmon pulls an inscribed tome out from under her robes. The tome glows a brilliant gold before sending a beam of energy that binds her opponent.
    Heroes' Requiem A blue aura forms all around her body as she sings an enchanted (as well as foreign) melody. As she chants the spirits of many mythical heroes surround her and then spread into the bodies of her comrades, fully healing them and giving them the attributes of those heroes.
    Looks: Major change from the earlier two. She keeps her height, but her skin has a light tint of green and her entire body is covered by a light blue robe that seems to flow from her. Her head is crowned by a golden tiara with ruby gems and a sapphire in the center.

Mega

Name: Sirenmon
    Type: Mythical Digimon
    Vaccine
    Attacks:
    Songs of the Fae: Sirenmon begins chanting a tune of the fairy tongue. A sky blue tornado surrounds her body and then the whirlwind dies out and sends a wave of pink and blue energy.
    White Wind A white and blue wind flows through her friends and soothes their aches and pains and heals minor injuries
    Siren's Song: Sirenmon sings a chanting tune that escalates into a screech, sending white and blue energy waves at her opponent.
    Looks: Going back to her earlier forms. Sirenmon wears green and golden armor that covers her entire body except for her face and upper arms. Her hair is pulled into a pony tail and has a bluish tint with proper lighting. She has no weapons and she has regained her fairy wings, only now they are a forest green

On with the show

Dallas
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As the people of Shibuya went on about their lives, no one took notice of the two figures running down the street. The person running on ahead had a look of terror on his face, but the blond young man running behind was furious as hell. He wasn't about to let the guy go.

It all started an hour ago. His work day was over, so Dallas decided to look around the area and see what he could buy with his saved up fifty dollars worth of yen. He was thinking of entering one building, when a guy managed to snatch his wallet and take off like a cheetah on steroids.

A few hours passed, and Dallas had lost the guy. Sitting on a pole, he cursed silently to himself and scanned the area. He spotted him in front of another shop, arguing with the shopkeeper about something. Clearly this was the most incompetent criminal he ever saw. Wondering on what to do, he lost his ballance and fell in front of a crowd of people. Red in the face, he considered saying something that might make them forget that event.

"Yep, It's raining Yankees in Shibuya," he said. No response. Clearing his throat loudly, he walked over to where he last saw the guy. He took notice and the chase continued. Before long, the guy reached a dead end. Seeing that there was nothing he could do at that moment, he surrendered and gave back the wallet. Dallas made a quick check of his earnings before heading out. To his right was the TokyoDome, a huge crowd seemed to gather outside the building. Curious, he went over to check it out.

There were nine other kids that he took particular notice to, walking up to one (anyone will do) he asked what was going on.

"There was an advertisement on TV. They say they have a way for people to be Straight A students as well as sports pros." the kid answered.

The whole thing sounded fishy to young David. For one thing, he was pretty good at sports and schoolwork, well before he went solo anyway. Another thing, this was one of those things that sounded too good to be true. If there was a side effect, he wasn't willing to risk it. He simply left.

Hours later, Dallas found himself in front of the Shibuya library. He entered, being rather brisk about it. He had never been in this one library before, and it made him nervous. He hardly ever had a library card before. He didn't need it, he would either browse for a book and just read it there, or stop by the library to think things out. The only time he ever got a library card was so he could check out some books for a friend of his, she was long gone now.

"Just looking," the youth said to the librarian, who simply nodded. She seemed to know what he was saying, so they both left it at that. He began his search through a section in the library that stored up books for tourists who couldn't read Japanese. Perusing through some sci-fi books he turned his gaze to see the same nine kids he had noticed earlier. Each one was hanging around the computers.

"Okay, that's no coincidence," he said to himself as he walked up to another computer and decided to sit down. To his surprise the others did the same. This was beginning to freak him out. Logging onto the mainframe, he was surprised to find that the system had crashed.

Then the computer figuratively exploded into a golden yellow light. The colors blinded him for a moment and he began to look conciousness. He prayed that he wouldn't be found unconcious in any comical position; then the whole thing caused him to black out.

Banned

Name: Miwa (pronounced Mee wuh) Iwata
    Looks: Short very light cyan-colored hair, and brown eyes. Wears a short dark blue skirt and a dark blue blouse. Also wears a small pair of glasses. She also has a small pack that she always carries with her.
    Personality: She's really smart, but doesn't like to flaunt it. She can sometimes get annoyed when people act overly dumb, but otherwise is a great friend. She tries to think logically about any situation; which allows her to keep a cool head in almost all situations.
    D-3 Color: Orange
    Digi-Egg Crest: Knowledge
    Digimon: Pedemon
    Theme Song(Up to 5): Um... I don't know... maybe I'll come up with one later. ^-^;
    RelationShips: None.
    Other: She's afraid of bugs. Heehee.

Name: Grouedemon
    Type: Ground Millipede Digimon
    Virus,Data,Vaccine or Unknown: Virus
    Attacks:
    Rock Cascade- Sends a pile of rocks hurling at his enimies.
    Mineral Spire- Makes a spire of various minerals come down from the sky and strike the opponent.
    Silver Shine- Makes a blinding silver light that temporarily confuses other digimon.
    Looks: Looks like a large silvery millipede that has armor on top of each of the legs. Its eyes are a bright blue, partially covered by a helmet it has on. For a mouth it has pincer-like things.
    Digi-Egg
    Owner: Miwa Iwata

~Digimon(Regular)

Rookie:

Name: Pedemon
    Type: Millipede Digimon
    Attacks:
    Poison Bite- Bites using hidden teeth, with a poisonous sting.
    Looks: Like a small yellow millipede with a symbol on his forehead like Wormmon/Digmon's. He has green eyes, and antennas that stick out straight with orange lines across them.

Champion:

Name: Bumblebeemon
    Type: Bee Digimon
    Virus,Data,Vaccine: Virus
    Attacks:
    Sonic Blast- Sends small blasts of sound waves out of his wings.
    Stinging Claw- Sends a bolt of energy out of his claws as he sratches at his opponent.
    Sound Barrier- Creates a barrier with a super sonic sound to protect his friends.
    Looks: Like a huge gold bee, except he can stand on two legs, and has huge claws. His antennas have grown longer, and he has a protective armor on his head that partially covers his green eyes.

Ultimate:

Name: Thunderbeemon
    Type: Lightning Bee Digimon
    Attacks:
    Lightning Hammer- Summons a temporary hammer of electricity that he throws directly at his opponent.
    Pincer Crush- Grabs opponent with pincer claws, and squeezes them; hopefully doing some serious damage to them.
    Telepathic Harmony- His wings make a high-pitched noise that allow him to be able to know his opponent's weakness.
    Looks: Kinda like MegaKabuterimon (without the horn thing), but with an orange color to his body, and markings of a bee. He also has large wings that keep him in an almost constant hovering flight. When he appears, thunder clouds appear with him. He still has his antennas; which are now orange with yellow lines across them. His green eyes are partially covered by an armor helmet.

Mega:

Name: PhilobeemonType: Philosophy Digimon
    Attacks:
    Smart Strike- His staff glows and then he slices his opponent with it.
    Psychic Wonder- He closes his eyes, and concentrates on what the opponent is thinking about. This way he can tell what the opponent's next move is, and how he might be able to defend himself against it.
    Knowledge of the Ages- Takes out his staff, and uses it to draw the crest of knowledge in midair, which then turns into an orange beam of light that strikes his opponent.Looks: He now has an almost human appearance, but with the same large bee-like wings. He has dark orange armor all over his body (which includes his helmet). His eyes are still green, and he now holds a large staff with a round crystal ball on top.

Whew... that's a lot of stuff...

---------
    Miwa
    ---------

"Will you like to be smart? Get Straight A's to please your Parents? Or Become a Sports Star? Learn to be a Scholar at
    The ToykoDome today at 15:00(3:00pm)!"

"Hmm..." I thought as I turned off the TV, "That's the millionth time that commercial has interrupted my show..." I stood up and decided to take a short walk. Saying goodbye to my mom, I left, walking wherever the sidewalk took me. As I walked, billboards, posters, and even the newspapers all seemed to be advertising this TokyoDome thing. How's it possible? I asked myself, How can something besides yourself make you smarter or better at sports? Since I always want to know how things work, why not take a look? I thought. And I guess I could be a bit better at sports, considering my brain was getting a bit tired of always being knocked around by volleyballs and footballs. Maybe I'll just go take a peek... it couldn't hurt...

When I arrived at the dome, I saw a ton of kids crowding around everywhere. A worker stood guarding the rooms kids would enter. "Excuse me sir," I asked him, "But how exactly do these things work?" "Look girl," said the guard, "I don't know nothin'. I just work here." "But I would like to know a bit more about it before I try it..." I added. "I told you," he said tiredly, "I don't know nothin'!" No, I thought to myself, you sure don't. "Oh well," I said to him, "I guess I should just try it." I turned to walk to the back of the line, but I soon found that there was no line! "What?" I said dissapointedly as approximately eight other kids and I stepped up, "They're all out?" Two other guards walked up to us and confirmed my beliefs. "Well," I said, turning around, "I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm going to a place that always makes me feel good-- the library!" The others ignored me, but that didn't matter to me... I had a term paper that was going to be due in two weeks, and I had only written three pages of it!

The next day I realized that I needed more references for my paper, so I decided to go to library again. When I got to the library, I waved to the librarian as I walked in. I didn't even have to tell the staff who I was, because they were so used to seeing my face. I sat at a computer at the computer station, and began typing in my topic: "How to Exterminate Arachnids and Other Annoying Arthropods". Unfortunately, the Internet was being mean to me, and came up with a slew of sites dedicated to loving bugs. "Ehhh, what is this? Who could ever love something that creepy...." I said, making a few other kids look over at me. That's when I realized that the other kids were all those kids from the other day. Weird, I thought to myself, what are the odds of that happening?

Just then, my computer and the other children's turned off. "Hey!" some of the kids groaned. "Maybe a power surge?" I suggested aloud. But then I found out quickly that this was no power surge... A glowing bright orange light engulfed me, and I noticed that other colored lights were doing the same to the other kids too. "What?" I managed to peep out, but then I blacked out, and went unconscious.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Name: Varda Morgil
    Looks: here She's tall as hell, liek, 6'8, deep dark green eyes. Please check it out, this is a new pic ^_^ In fact, I look alot like that IRL O_o

Personality: She's known by everyone at school, yet she always seems to be alone. Alone, with only her thoughts. She's not anti-social, she just doesn't talk much. She's always calm and quiet, but never judgemental. Often people will come to her with problems because she always seems to have the answers. She's got herself together; always making the best grades and whatnot, but she couldn't care less. There's something in her past... something that no one knows. Something that makes her afriad of getting close to and being with people... She's the ever-sad one, no one has ever seen her smile. She doesn't exactly frown, but there's a deep longing and sadness there. You can see it in her eyes...
    D-3 Color: red
    Digi-Egg Crest: Courage
    Digimon: Dämermon
    Theme Song(Up to 5):
    My Immortal ~ Evanescence
    Nothing Else Matters~ Metallica
    Darkness~ Disturbed
    Bother~ Stone Sour
    Laguna Sunrise~ Black Sabbath
    Relationships: not yet... 'twill be Mike ^_^
    Other: =-o

~For Digimon with Digi Egg
    Name: Sternmon
    Type: Star Goddess Digimon
    Unknown
    Attacks:
    Meteor Shower- big fireballs rain from the sky, go BOOM!

Looks: here WARNING! THIS IS A REVEALING PIC! DON'T COME WHINING TO ME; YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! Like that pic, just with sparkly wings ^_^
    Digi-Egg: Courage
    Owner: Varda? O_o

Rookie
    Name: Torchtermon
    Type: Shadow Imp Digimon
    Virus
    Attacks:
    Dark Illusion- like Double Team; it creates multiple images of Torchtermon or other allied Digimon to confuse the enemy. Not overly convincing, but works against male and other supid Digimon ~_^
    Shadow Bubble- Bubbles of shadow. O_o; they explode on contact, make ouchies
    Looks: Much like Dämermon, just without the wings and much smaller. Child-like and mischevious, w00t!

Champion
    Name: Gaiamon
    Type: Wiccan Digimon
    Vaccine
    Attacks:
    Mother's Wrath- Creates a huge fissure in the battlefield, swallowing enemies and unwary allies. Fissure closes after a few moments.
    Rose Whip- long thorned whip. O_o what is there to tell?
    Looks: LIEKOMGIDONTHAVEAPICCYWTF?! Actually, I'm too lazy to go find the link to it Think a thin, fair-skinned young woman with long, red hair and deep green eyes. She wears a light goldish dress that's flowy. It's sleeveless and goes past her feet, trailing on the ground. Around her waist is a girdle that also hangs down, a little past her knees. There are some inscriptions on her skin.

Ultimate
    Name: Lunamon
    Type: Nocturnal Digimon
    Data
    Attacks:
    Artemis' Bow- Summons enchanted longbow whoes shafts will not stop until hitting something.
    Breath of Light- creates a silvery light that doesn't travel far. Extremely useful when traveling in the dark and not wishing to be found.
    Lunar Blast- Big silvery blast. BOOM! ^_^
    Looks: here with big, silvery wings.

Mega
    Name: Dämermon
    Type: Femme Fatale Digimon
    Virus
    Attacks:
    Darkness Slash- Slash of her claws; gives major ouchies
    Daughter of Darkness- powers up Dämermon and any other female or shadow allies
    Midnight Toll- Sonic blast ripps across battlefield towards enemy, knocking over and destroying anything in it's path.
    Looks: here

~*~Varda~*~
    Another day. Oh, great. I could hardly wait until school finally started up again... I'd actually DO something for once. But then, I'd be bored out of my mind with the same old thing every day. I sighed; there's just no winning in life, is there?
    Gah, I thought. May as well get up....
    I went downstairs. There was a note on the old frigde. You were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you. I'm at work all day, and will be back late tonight. There should be plenty of food in the house, but there's some money in the jewlery box in my room. Love, Mom
    Same old stuff. I don't know why she bothered anymore, she did the same thing every day. Wake up at dawn, go off to a low-income job, work late, get home just about four or five hours before she had to get up and leave again. It kept me in school, I didn't want to be stuck in that cycle. I wanted more out of life... just it didn't seem like life was going to co-operate. But I didn't want to leave Mom alone either... She wasn't that old, only in her mid thirties. She was young when I was born, and it showed. She looked like she could be in her fifties. Her hair shot grey... wrinkles of stress creased her worn face. But there was kindness there... kindness I doubted that I'd ever find anywhere else...
    The world seemed to lack kindness. As far as I was concerned, the world could go screw itself.
    I grabbed a yogurt from the fridge and downed it. I grabbed my keys and wallet and took off. Rumor was that there was something going down around the TokyoDome. I didn't really care, but with a lack of anything better to do...
    I got off the subway at Shibuya Station. There were enough kids here to make an army. Must be some kind of convention or something... heh. Where one chicken goes, the rest will follow. And usually they follow right into the slaughter house. The world isn't kind, and they just don't see that... I'll laugh when they're running around like headless chickens.
    The crouds massed, and the guards were rapidly passing something out. I saw a group turned away to another door; whatever the handouts were, they had run out. I lost intrest and walked down the street, towards the library coincidentally. I decided to go check my e-mail...
    A few hours later, I was still typing busily when some of the others that I had seen back at the Dome slowly started filtering in. I recognised them from school. I didn't say anything, and they didn't say anything to me.
    There were nine of us when the power suddenly went out.
    "Ah, sh*t," I muttered. All that work, gone.
    "Maybe a power surge?" one kid asked. It was rhetorical, so I didn't say anything still.
    Suddenly, there was light. A bright red filled my vision.
    "What the f**k?!" I cried in surprise, similar responces, though most not to vulgar, went around. And then...
    We were somewhere. Where, I had no clue. But it was wierd.
    "Welcome," said a strange creature. She looked almost like a human child, but with great reddish eyes and dark purple-tinted skin. She sat next to me.
    "Where... what is this place..." I wondered out loud. It wasn't too bad looking... and it seemed rather empty. No people; that was a good thing as far as I was concerned.
    "This is the Digital World. I am Torchtermon, a Digimon" she said, and bowed.
    "Torchtermon, eh? Guten tag" I replied.
    She grinned and clapped her hands. "Oh good! I have a human with a brain!"
    I smiled slightly. It shocked me. I smiled?!
    "This is your D-3, a kind of detector. It-"
    "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!" A screech rang out. I jumped up, D-3 in hand. That voice... it was one of the girls who had been in the Lab with me. I knew her... Hoshi was her name. I ran in the direction of the voice.
    I kept running until I crested a sand dune and I slid down über-stylishly. Hoshi was there, nearby was Mike, another person from school. Mike was alot like me, kind of an outcast. He was built like a rock; about a foot shorter than me, and he looked like he could beat the crap out of just about anyone who crossed his path. Yet, I hadn't ever seen him fight anyone. Most people were smart enough to not mess with him. I personally thought that he was pretty hot, with the whole goth look going on, but I'd never really talked to him. Of course, I never really talked to anyone, so that wasn't saying much. He was in my grade... He may have been in some of my classes too, but again, I never really paid any attantion to that kind of thing. He wasn't on any of the sports teams because he was a little too strong for most people's tastes. I was on the soccer team, I played goalie, so I didn't even see him during phys ed, aka social time. They tended to keep the people on the teams apart from everyone else. He seemed to be the type that would just hang around down by the weight room. I never went down there, prefering the quiet of the school library to the chaos of the rest of the school. Most people didn't like being called freak where ever they went. No matter... we had to stick together, now more than ever. Maybe... maybe now I'd get to know him better... I certianly hoped that I would. I didn't have much experience with people at all, but I got the feeling that he didn't either. It kind of created an unknown bond between me and the brooding dark bodybuilder hottie.
    "What the hell is going on?" asked Hoshi.
    I looked at her blankly. "Don't ask me, but these guys seem to know," I said, motioning to the Digimon.
    She looked at me. "Varda, right?"
    I nodded. Suddenly, another scream ripped through the air. I groaned.
    "Why is it that people scream so much? What does it accomplish?" I asked while running alongside the others.
    We rounded a corner and there was a girl with an insect looking thing. She was looking at it in horror.
    "St-Stay away!" she cried out. The thing, which I assumed was another Digimon, looked at her.
    Torchermon piped up. "Pedemon, she's afraid of you,"
    Pedemon looked at my Digimon. "What do you know, hey Torchermon. Still being bossy..."
    "I am not!" she cried out indignantly.
    "Hey, are you OK?" I asked the girl. She looked at Pedemon nervously.
    "I think so..."
    ~*~

[Annie] - Kurosakura says: Dru Dru, your RP's not rated M XD
    Drusie says: Oh fuck.
    Headbutting a car = not fun! says: It is now.
    -------------------------------

3DS Code: 5300-9721-4472
    Switch Code: 1866-7493-0014
    PoGo Code: 5716-4300-0144
    Steam: Jessyrah

Banned

Name: Mike
    Looks: Although he's only about 5'8, he is INCREDIBLY muscular. As he was pushed from a young age(as was his big sister) to work out and grow more muscular. Both parents are powerfully built, and champion bodybuilders. He weighs about 170, packed with muscle. He's never been popular, but no one dares insult him due to his size. He feels out of place, always shopping in the adult section rather than the kids section, not allowed on any teams due to his incredible strength. Most usually mistake him for an adult, although he hates it and wishes to be treated like his age.
    Personality: Lonely and dark, he wears black nail polish, spiked black hair, black eyeliner and lipstick. he wears numerous wristbands, studded, and likes to be by himself, or working out.
    D-3 Color: Black, like Kens
    Digi-Egg Crest: Justice
    Digimon: Betamon
    Theme Song(Up to 5): meh, later
    RelationShips: Eventually, Varda. Although his never having been with anyone has given him little need to control his strength, thus hurting smaller people accidently.
    Other: incredibly strong and muscular o.o;

Name: Artillerymon
    Type: Armored Carrier
    Attacks: Artillery Shell*Charges forward and slams*, Artillery Cannon*Fires from his cannon*, Subsonic Destroyer*Fires a sonic burst of power at the foe, which is totally silent*
    Looks: Like a red blastoise, with a single cannon on his back.
    Digi-Egg: Justice
    Owner: Mike o.o

~Digimon(Regular)

Rookie:

Name: Betamon
    Type: Reptile
    Attacks: Beta Slugger, Water Pillar, 10,000 volts
    Looks: like Betamon o.o

Champion:

Name: Tyrannomon
    Type: Dinosaur
    Attacks: Fire Blast, Iron Tail, Iron Claw
    Looks: Like Tyrannomon. THE Strongest champion!

Ultimate:

Name: Master Tyrannomon
    Type: Dinosaur
    Attacks: Master Claw, Master Flame
    Looks: like Master Tyrannomon o.o;

Mega:

Name: Justimon
    Type: Warrior
    Attacks: Justice Saber, Trinity Blaster, Thunderclap, Blazing Justice Inferno
    Looks: like Justimon o.o;;
    ----------------
    I sighed and looked around. I was always alone at school. Why did Izumi and that beautiful girl Varda wanna be near me NOW!? I sighed and leaned against a rock, drenched with sweat...apparently the trip was not as easy as I had thought...I looked around and dipped my toe into a pool of water...a small green...thing, jumped out.
    "GAH!!"
    "GAH!!"
    "GAH!!"
    "GAH!!"
    "GAH!!"
    "STOPIT!! Arg...I'm Betamon! Your...geez...by the Wings of Seraphimon you're a massive one.."
    "What?"
    "Fancy Digimon lingo for 'Holy Crap you're buff'..."Betamon explained. I blushed a bit and smiled.
    "Ummm..I'm Mike.."
    "Yes yes..you're my Digidestined! THIS is your D-3!"He said, tossing me a small black device. I ran my fingers along the smooth buttons and stared blankley for a moment...
    "This...is the...?"
    "Digital World. I am a Digimon!"
    I nodded slowly.
    "None of this sinkin' in? All brains no muscle..."He sighed. I glared at him as I heard a cry. I looked back toward my friends, and dashed back. A beast lumbered over them and shoved a log towards them. The tumbled and crashed over the fields and landed across Vardas lower body.
    "Betamon, gimme a hand!!"
    He turned to what my D-3 called 'Golemmon' and shivered.
    "We've got BIGGER problems! Golemmon is not the type of Digimon to just walk away...!"
    I muttered under my breath and attempted to push the log, but Varda cried in pain.
    "Don't push it...Lift it off!"
    I felt my shirt tightening a bit...to be honest, it was the only 'kids' shirt I had, and it was still pretty small. I looked at my bag and hoped I had some first aid...I tried to tug my shirt from my neck but it was apparent this shirt was too small for me. I clutched the log underneith and lifted. I began to feel my arms bulge as I lifted the tree, trying my damndest. Damnit, I was the strongest kid in school. I could outbench our gym teacher but I couldn't save Varda's life alone...I felt a rush of strength, and soon my shirt had split down the middle and across my arms. Varda slithered out, as the tree dropped, and me atop it...I could hear Betamon in the distance, but all I saw was black...
    "MIKE!! NOOO!!!!"
    I was weak, but something picked me up after my D-3 grew warm...this was it...I was going to be eaten by another Digimon...

Note - The Digimon that picked up Mike is Tyrannomon ^_^;; Mikes digimon.

Advanced Trainer

Mike...It's Hoshi, not Izumi...^^

~~~~~
    Hoshi
    ~~
    What I saw infront of me was a mear Miracle. Mike blacked out as he lifted the Log that "Golemnmon" dropped on her..And Beta...whatever...did this..

"Betamon..Digivolve to....Tryannomon!"

I dropped my D-3..I was in shock...These things..can grow? And...If they can, why do they need children, nor teenager's to help..

"Heh..I know whats running.."Kougimon said, throwing a rock in mid air,"We don't need you..wrong."

"And I sense that something is going to pop up.."

I glued my Eye's around..I saw other children getting up, and that Golemnmon passed by, someone on fright by the Tryannomon..

I then saw something..a T.V...I sprinted for it, it was only a few 10 meters away..

"Hey..."I said, shaking the T.V."I need my show..or something.."

"Little...child..."I heard a dark spine chiling voice come from somewhere..

"Hey.."I yelled, and got more quiet by the "Y" in Hey..And I was glued on the screen..

~~~~`

The destroyer of worlds Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Name: Dave Wily
    Looks: He has shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes. When he's General Mask, he wears a brown army uniform with gold trimming, white shoes, white gloves, a gold top hat and a red mask (like the one Myotismon wears). His normal outfit is a red shirt, a black vest, jeans and black shoes.
    Personality: He's truly evil at heart, unfortunetly, he doesn't have the personality to match. He's a bit of a cluts and preferes to make a big scene out of everything. He hates the digidestained and everything about them. When anyone asks him a question about why he does this, he answers "Cause I'm the bad guy that's why". (his personality changes later on).
    D-3 Color: Completel;y black with grey buttons
    Digi-Egg Crest: Miracles
    Digimon: Pupmon
    Theme Song(Up to 5):
    X gonna give it to ya-DMX
    Feuer Frei-Rammstein
    Loose Yourself-Eminem
    Evil Name: General Mask
    RelationShips: He's in love with Hoshi
    Other:

Name: Durahamon
    Type: Holy Knight
    Virus,Data,Vaccine or Unknown: Vaccine
    Attacks:
    Holy Blade-swings his blade and a beam of light fires from it.
    Wind Strick-swings his blade a number of times, creating gusts of wind so poerful, they cut the enemy like swords.
    Looks: is a knight with white and gold armor, a golden sword and wears a blue cape.
    Digi-Egg
    Owner: Dave

~Digimon(Regular)

Rookie:

Name: Pupmon
    Type: Fire Puppy
    Attacks:
    Ember Bark-barks, firing large amounts of stinging hot embers.
    Heat Claw-his claw heats up and he slashes the enemy
    Looks: Looks like a little puppy with red hair and embers caught in the hairs

Champion:

Name: Houndmon
    Type: Fire hound
    Attacks:
    Fire Howl-he hwols, creating a twister of fire around him.
    Flamebreath-fires a stream of fire from his mouth.
    Looks: Looks like a hound with red and hair and with fire running down his back.

Ultimate:

Name: Ifiritmon
    Type: Fire demon
    Attacks:
    Hellfire-creates a massive ball of fire and throws it at enemy.
    Magma Claw-his claw heats up significanlty and slashes the enemy.
    Looks: Looks like Ifirit from FFX

Mega:

Name: HerculeseIfiritmon
    Type: Fire Demon
    Attacks:
    Firestorm-he roars and large balls of fire fall from the sky, followed by a massive ball of fire.
    Holy Flame-fire shoots from the ground which then forms a tornadow of fire around the enemy. It then blows up afterwards.
    Looks: Looks like Ifiritmon except he's larger, hsa gold skin, red eyes and has fire instead of his hair.

I'll do his intro later.
    I'm in your dimensions, screwing with your reality!

Banned

Dallas
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Hey, Dallas, are you okay?"

A soothing voice called out in the darkness, rousing David from his unconcious state. Something about the voice bothered him. For one, she called him by nickname. Only one person ever knew it. The other thing was that the voice was oddly familiar. He slowly opened his eyes.

For a moment, he forgot everything that had happened in his life. The worried face that looked back at him brought back memories of the greater times in his life. The smooth-skinned face, the shiny green eyes, and the long black hair. Every feature he could find in her face reminded him of…her.

"Goggles?" he said causing the girl to look at him, wondering what Dallas was talking about. Hoping against hope, he got up to view her in full. He sighed to himself, realizing he might have made a mistake.

"Sorry, you looked like someone I knew," David said before pointing to the wings, "Who are you anyway?"

"I guess I should explain, I'm a Digimon or Digital Monster," she responded. David nodded, he had never heard of such things, but he can make a guess as to what they were through context.

"I am a Faemon, and I am called Faemon. I was sent to look after you, Dallas," she continued.

"How do you know my nickname?" David interupted. For a moment, it looked like she would reply, but she stopped herself. A look of surprise formed across her face.

"I don't know," she responded, unsure of herself. David only nodded as he was prone to doing. Whatever he was thining of, however, would have to wait as several noises interupted his train of thought. Curious, the two teenagers (alright, teenager and psuedo-teenager) walked off in that direction.

There they were, the other teenagers. The other people he had seen in TokyoDome and again at the library. Something was up, he figured, always by coincidence he would run into these same nine people. It had him curious as to what 'fate' had in store for them.

As he got closer to the group, he couldn't help but feel slightly inadequate among these teenagers. Almost all of them were taller than he was, and there was one who was unconcious who seemed just as tall as him but was real buff or whatever. He didn't bother with that.

It was a girl that caught his attention, surprisingly. Almost everything about her was blue except for her eyes and glasses. She seemed a bit jumpy, probably because of the giant insect looking at her. He got on one knee to closely examine the insect. It quickly turned its head to get a look at him. He seemed uncomfortable.

"Do you mind backing up? You're a bit too close for comfort."

Dallas backed up a bit, "Sorry, I've never seen an insect of your stature. I like to examine anything that is new to me." He stood back up and turned to the girl.

"I don't think he's going to hurt you. Why so jumpy?"
    He's only going to introduce himself as Dallas.

Banned

---------
    Miwa
    ---------

My head hurt from falling on the rough ground, and I just wanted to lay for a few seconds, but then I heard a small, sqeaky, concerned sounding voice. "Oh," it squeaked, "Wake up! Please wake up!" I then noticed that something was nudging my side... I slowly woke up. Large green eyes were staring at me. "Good!" it said happily, "You're awake!" I looked down at the rest of its body and noticed that it had the appearance of a large, yellow...... Millipede?! "AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed, running and diving into a bush about five feet away from the thing.

It just stood there looking confused. "Wait! Don't run away! I'm here to help you!" it called to me. Okay, I thought, I got sucked into a computer and ended up in a strange world where great big incects try to befriend me... Perhaps it was all a dream, or some kind of illusion. But, no, it felt too real to be a dream... to clear. The yellow bug came walking toward me.

"Ahh! Don't come any closer! I'll.... I'll... hurt you!" I yelled in its direction as I picked up a small tree branch. "Please don't hurt me," it said, "I'm your digimon, and I've waited so long to see you!" It looked truly sincere about what it was saying, and sad that I was planning on hurting it, so I slowly put the tree branch I had grabbed down. "Well, okay. But can you stay at least two feet away from me?" I asked, "Your many legs give me the creeps..." The little creature thought for a minute, "I guess so."

As it got closer, I started to sweat. Why does it have to be a bug? It stopped about two feet away like it was supposed to, and began to talk again. "I'm your Digimon," it repeated, "My name's Pedemon, and I have your D-3 for you." In its hand, er, pod, whatever you'd call it was a small device that was colored a bright orange. Pedemon reached out a leg and waved it for me to grab. "Uh... put it right there," I said, pointing at the ground and shuttering from the way its leg was wiggling. It placed it on the ground after rolling its eyes.

I picked it up slowly, and then had a question I wanted to ask. "Are you female, male, or neither?" I asked. "I'm a male," he replied. "Where are we?" I said, looking around. "This is the Digital World, and you're on Star Island," he answered. "And why am I--" I started to ask, but then I noticed the other kids there.

"Other people!" I yelled happily, and ran up to them. The bug, er, Pedemon, followed me too, and soon I stopped in front of several other kids. I was surprised to notice that they were all the ones from the TokyoDome. Maybe, I thought curiously, this is no coincidence. I looked down to where Pedemon was standing... which was about two inches away from me! "Eeek!" I squeaked, and jumped back a few feet.

A boy in a cowboy hat kneeled down to Pedemon. Pedemon blinked, "Do you mind backing up? You're a bit too close for comfort." After apologizing and backing up, the boy turned to me, "I don't think he's going to hurt you. Why so jumpy?"

"Well," I said, "There are many things in the world I can deal with, and there are a few that I can't... and unfortunately, incects, or arthropods, are one of the ones I can't handle!"

"Oh, so you're afraid of him?" he said. "Yes..." I said, glancing at Pedemon. "Is that your Digimon?" I asked, pointing to the tall fairy-like girl standing next to him, "Or, at least, I hope it is... otherwise I just made myself look like a total idiot." As I was saying this, Pedemon inched closer to me without me noticing, hoping to be closer to me without me freaking out.

Instead of me noticing Pedemon though, I noticed a huge, red dinosaur! "Wow!" I said, "Why didn't I see that before?"

Traveling Housekeeper Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

Sorry i didn't post sooner. Please don't be mad at me ^_^; lol

Namehade Beluse
    Looks:Long, Shagy, black hair with red highlights, green eyes almost turqoise, blue shirt with a yellow tiger inside of an orange dragon inside a white monkey inside a pink dog inside a purple bull inside a brown horse inside a grey goat inside a gold rat inside a yellow rooster. All of them right? With emerald pants that are purple at the ends.
    Personality:Outgoing, nice, friendly. Joker. He is a show off but will not admit it.Likes to fool around sometimes he does not know when he gto far. Wisecracker. On the other hand he is nice torwards even his enemies. When he gets mad he goes into a sarcastic state. Loyal to his friends and the longest time he has held a grudge is twelve minuets. Dumb.
    D-3 Color:Teal
    Digi-Egg Crest:Teal
    Digimonhenmon
    Theme Song:Bowling for Soup~Suckerpunch
    EvenStevens~Perfect day
    Blink 182~Girl at the rock show
    RelationShipsibs? gf? friend?
    Other:He thinks he is the guy thats always the girls best friend not the one they go out with. He needs some girl to prove him wrong

Name:Cinmon
    Type:Cinomon bird digimon
    Virus,Data,Vaccine or Unknown:Virus
    Attacks:Cin flurry:sprays a dusty cinomon into peoples eyes
    Looks:Brown bird with small wings almost like a pidgen sized bird. Blue eyes and a line that is dark bron that goes across his wings
    Digi-Egg:Love
    Ownerhade Beluse of course

Rookie:

Name: Phenmon
    Typeheonix digimon
    Attacks:Firestorm: With every flap of it's wings fireballs come down
    Spirit of the Flame~If it is realy hurt it is engulfed in flames and it is healed.
    Looks: Parot sized bird now it has orange ruffels(what do you call those?) coming down it's back, it is red and has orange dots

Champion:

Name: Paridisemon (It healed kings)
    Type:Bird of Paridise
    Attacks: Heal~Can heal itself
    Take out the trash~Looks into someones eyes f they have a disease and then turns grey. It flys into the air turning it's normal color and releasing the sickness into the air
    Checking~If you are sick you look into his eyes and if he twitches you are going to have to fight to stay alive, if he keeps staring you'll live, and if he turns away your as good as dead
    Looks:Hawk that is copletely white even it's beak

Ultimate:

Name:Thundmon
    Type:Thunder bird (Its an old Indian legend)
    Virus,Data,Vaccine:Unknown
    Attacks: Angry cry~ When it is angry it releases a cry that hurts your ears and sounds like thunder
    Looks:The size of Zapdos, it is yellow with orange stripes across it's beak and gold spots all over it

Mega:

Name:Rokmon
    Type:Rok (Gigantic bird)
    Virus,Data,Vaccine:Virus
    Attacks:twirl~If it soins fast enough, whirlwinds come down
    Nice Veiw~goes realy high and then swoops down
    Looks:green bird that is a head bigger than Lugia

Shade
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    'Ow..' I thought, finally waking up. "Shade." I looked up and saw

a weird bird talking. "Oh my God, I died!" I began to run around. "I died. How could this happen?!?!" "No, you did-" "Oh, I died."

"You don't understand." "Okay, stay calm Shade, I was in the library when the computer did the light show." "Shade!" "What?" "You didn't die. You got sucked into the computer and now your

in the digital world. I'm Cinmon, I'm here to help you. Your on Star Island." I thought for a minute, "If what your saying is true, then I got sucked into the computer and now i'm on Star Island wich is in the digital world, and your Cinmon." It slapped it's head in

fresturaition. "Just take this!" he handed me a hand held. "It's a D-3." she said. "Uh..thanks, I guess." I said. "She explained to me how digivolution worked. "Okay, could you repeat that. "Just say, Cinmon, digivolve to Phenmon!" I just looked at her. "You know what, I think it's true when they say you can't have brains

and brons. Go meet some girls!" she ordered. I just sat down on the groung, fiddiling with a twig. "What's wrong?" she asked, no concerened. "Nothing, it's just thatevery girl I meat, either turns me down, has a boyfriend, comes up with a dumb excuse, has a real excuse, or says 'I'm not interested, but we can still be friends'." She looked at me. "That's okay Shade." She got on my shoulder, and we just sat on the ground.

And he was asked, "What is philosophy?" And he answered, "It is a seperation of soul from body."

Name: Narou Kamori

Looks:has a round scar on his forehead. People do not usually see this do to his white headband. His black spikey hair hides his face when combed down. He wears a blue shirt with a black jacket over it. He has black pants with two pockets.

Personality: He is stong, fast and very athletic.

D-3 Color: White

Digi-Egg Crest: Light

Theme Song: Knuckles Theme(Sonic is COOL)

Relationships:None

Other: He had a bad childhood.

Name: Yaroumon
    Type: Warrior
    Virus,Data,Vaccine or Unknown: Data
    Attacks: Energy Fist(Energy surrounds the fist for powerful punching). Spike Up(Powers up using the spikes on his back)
    Looks: In metal, blue armor with small spikes on his shoulders and knuckles.

~Digimon(Regular)

Rookie:

Name: Mashomon
    Type: Little Warrior
    Attacks: Spirit Blade(His blade gets sharper). Upkick(Kicks with good power).
    Looks: A small swordsman with a headband.

Champion:

Name: Talwarmon
    Type: Swordsman
    Attacks: Tornado Sword(Uses wind power in his slashes)
    Looks: A red uniformed samurai.

Ultimate:

Name: Baltramon
    Type: Fiend Swordsman
    Attacks: Shadow Sword(Dark energy run through his sword). Demon Blast(Dark energy comes out of the palm)
    Looks: Long white hair and a green cape. He has gold armor and mask.

Mega:

Name: Ryu-Parshathmon
    Type: Holy Warrior
    Attacks: Sword of Trail(Sword turns into a blade of electrical energy and grows twice its size). Fist of Fate(Like Hand of Fate but gains power with emotion).
    Looks: Like Seraphimon but with huge hands and a sword.

Narou
    __________________________________________________ __________

"Huh..." I tried to remember what happened. I was in the library, when suddenly I got telleported somewhere. "Lovely, just lovely". I got up and noted my surroundings. Ity was like a forrest. I was still looking around when something was tugging on my pants.

"HELLO!" said the small creature. "Uuuummm, hi. Who are you?". "I am your digimon: My name is Mashomon" replied the small digimon with a white headband. "What is a digimon?" I asked with puzzleness. "A digital monster. I help you on Star Island." "My name is Narou. Are you like my partner or something?.

"True and true. I also grow in strength. Its called digivalution." "I see......wait other people were in that light that sucked me in this world so maybe I can find them." Mashomon replied with "So lets go find them. Oh hold on, you forgot you D-3. This will help me digivolve." It then handed me a white colored looking device.

"That's okay Shade." I heard. I went up and asked "Hey! Did you come to this world through a computer?" He said "Hey your one of kids in the library!" I said "Well jerk when do we find everyone else?". "Hey my name is not jerk!" Shade said with anger and annoyence.

"I will call you what I please....I see you have a digimon of your own. And a D-3 as well. So are you coming with me or not?" He quickly said "Um yes." "So whats your name?" I told him "Narou. " "Nice guy" said the digimon he had with him.

"What is your digimons name?" I asked him. "Eh Cinimon." "Well Cinimon it is my utmost pleasure to say that you are nice too." I heard it mutter a couple of words.

"Hey I think there are some other kids over there Narou." said Shade. "So lets go Jerk. Maybe I will name some other people Fool or Dim-Wit or something..." I said with a feeling of superiority.

Elite Trainer

Dave Wily-General Mask
    ----------------------------------------
    I sat on my throne, watching the screen showing a map of Star Island.
    "Another TV has been destroyed sir," said one of the Haguramon monitering the computer.
    "Excellent," I replied, "Destroying these kids will be easier then I thought." Another Haguramon spun around.
    "Sir," he whimpered.
    "What is it little man," I said.
    "The digidestained have already figured out how to digivolve."
    "WHAT!!!!!" I rose from my throne, walkde over to that bunch of floating gears and kicked it into the walls.
    "Anyone else got some good news?" I said evilly.
    "No sir!" they replied and went back to work.

Elite Trainer

OoC: Sorry I was gone! I had to visit my aunt and her computer wasn't working! ;_;:End

Laura Shinohito

'Laura......Wake up...' called a small female voice, possible from a ten year-old. I opened my eyes and stared at the figure in front of me, a small angelic figure that resembled Chihiro from Spirited Away without a ponytail. I blinked in confusion and felt like backing away.

"What are you....?" I asked, staring at her with wide eyes.

"Silly, I'm Chihiromon! I'm a digimon, or 'digital monster'!"

"Where am I?" I asked, staring at what was near me, a device white with dark violet rims, and a TV-like thing. "What are these?"

"You're in the digital world, on Star Island!" She said, "And what you're holding there is your D-3, a sort of detector, and your D-Terminal, your map of the island."

"Chihiromon, eh?" I said, cocking my head, "Konnichiwa? Hao? Hello?"

Chihiromon clapped her hands slightly, "Yay! My human's good with Chinese and Japanese!"

I blinked and slightly smiled, smiled?!? Oh well, we all need to be happy once in a while. I sighed and turned around, picked myself up, and walked away, Chihiromon floating behind me. I placed my D-3 in my hoodie pocket and D-Terminal in one of my khaki pockets. After walking across the field I was in, I approached three others with digimon, one with a sorta 'demon child', one a fairy, and the other a small worm.

"Who're you guys?" I asked in confusion, Chihiromon floating towards my side.

"I'm Varda..." murmered this one slightly older than eye, with brownish hair, pointing towards the demon child, "And this is Torchtermon."

"I'm Dallas and this is Faemon." said this one boy in a cowboy hat.

"I'm....Miwa....." said the third one, a girl with light blue hair, while pointing to the worm, "And my Digimon is Pedemon...Who're you?"

"I'm Laura......" I sighed, not wishing to say anything else.

"And I'm her digimon," Chihiromon finished for me, "Chihiromon."

I sighed again and looked over the horizon...a huge red dinosaur?!? Wow, this world was freaking me out! I sighed, and walked away, motioning Chihiromon to follow. I looked at her once we got to a hill.

"So...Can you have any other form than that?" I asked

"Maybe....But we aren't in serious trouble yet...." She replied with complete honesty. We looked ahead to see a girl glued to the screen of a little TV...a small dragon behind her. We sprinted towards the two and I looked towards her. confused about this.

"Are you okay?" I asked, waving my arms to try and get her attention.

'Little...child....' A dark, cold voice that chilled my spine. I looked around, but suddenly felt the urge to fall over. Chihiromon flew over to my side, trying to get what was going on out of me, but I was silent....I wasn't sure.....

...I'm not dead yet!

Advanced Trainer

<<Hoshi>>

"Little Child.."It repeated over and over. I took out my D-3 and D-Terminal, and Both glew with a Darkish Light, sending it to the screen. A Image came along clear..

A Black Colored Large..Bunny thing, As Kougimon exclaimed..

"Viral Cherubimon!"

Some other children came over, one Waving her hand infront of me. I pushed it away, and moved a little Backwords..

"Children that dare go against me shall Soon face the wrath of General Mask, My Evil Minion. And, These T.V.'S, That get you back to the Real World, are being destroyed. You will be trapped here.."

"FOREVER!"The Thing yelled, and the T.V blew up. Not a Big KAAABOOM!!, But you saw Smoke and Steam..

This is the Order of the Digi-Egg Findings:

Friendship
    Justice
    Light/Sincerity
    Love
    Knowledge
    Kindness
    Hope
    Courage
    Faith
    Miracles is gotten at a end of this big battle with General Mask.

Each Digi-Egg Increases the Trait in the Person it belongs too..
    Except for Miracles.

Banned

--------
    Miwa
    --------

"Ooohh, he scares me..." said Pedemon, squishing himself against my leg. A shiver ran up me. "This is really creepy... and what right does this guy have to talk to us kids like that?" I asked in a trembling voice. "And who is General Mask? Sounds like someone who belongs in a circus..." I added, noticing Pedemon at my side.

"Eeeekk!" I squeaked, backing away several feet. "Sure, she doesn't back away when Viral Cherubimon shows up on a television screen threatening us, but she backs away from a yellow bug..." said Dallas, rolling his eyes at me. I looked away from Pedemon over to the surrounding area, and noticed two figures walking this way...

"Hey look!" I said, breaking the moment of silence, "There's two boys coming this way!" Pedemon looked over to the two of them. "They must be other Digidestined..."

Banned

Dallas
    As the others turned to look at the two new folks, Dallas remained where he was. He was looking down on the remains of the computer. He couldn't help but snicker to himself.

"What a cliche'," he said out loud for everyone to hear him. Some turned to face him, the others talked to the new folks some more. Dallas turned up a bit to see the look on their faces before explaining.

"I'm saying that the 'menacing' bunny rabbit is a cliche' villain. I mean, c'mon, there shouldn't be any criminal or enemy outside a movie or video game that is that stupid. The guy told us how to get out of here, and his appearance was made way too early. Now we know how to get out of here. We also know that he has threatened our lives, so we can keep on guard. We can determine what we can do about it from there."

"Didn't he say the TV's are being destroyed?" Miwa asked. For a moment, Dallas slapped his forehead in self-disgust before thinking it over.

"Yes, 'being' destroyed. That implies that there are still some left. If we're lucky, then we can beat him to one. I don't care if he's as powerful as that Digimon's," at this point Dallas pointed over to...

"Kougimon," said Digimon responded.

"Thank you," Dallas continued, "I don't care if he's as powerful as Kougimon's reaction implied. I don't think he knows where all of them can be found. The trick is to make sure we are lucky and/or smart enough to stay one step ahead, which leads to this: Is ViralCherubimon or this 'General Mask' able to hear and see everything we are doing, and, if so, how?"
    I'm not saying he's easy, but Dallas isn't taking this seriously. You have to admit, though, he has a point.

Narou likes to call people names(that will change later) so dun get mad x.x

Narou

"Hi I'm Miwa"
    "I'm Varda"
    "The names Dallas"
    "Mike"
    "My name is Laura"
    "And I am Hoshi"

"Its nice to meet all of you, my name is Shade. This is uhhh...." "Narou" I said quietly. I looked at all of them and examined what they looked like. "I will call Miwa Brainiack; Varda Fool; Dallas Yahoo; Mike Sunshine; Laura Sunshine2; and Hoshi Dim-Wit."

I recieved many angry faces. "Well areant we nice." said Hoshi. "Yeah I learned that the hard way." Shade said in reply. "As with you guys I guess." I wasn't abashed at my remark, but I could not help but look at Dallas over there looking at a TV.

Miwa went over to him and said somthing about TV's being destroyed. I decided to think about that later, for I really needed to find a way out of here. And working with these twerps may be the only way.

"So if were to find a TV out of here why are we just standing around an socializing?" I said calmly. It was true. They were talking and this General Mask guy might be destroying TV's. "Okay" said Hoshi giving in to the fact that I was right.

"So which way do we go?" asked Varda. "I think we should go that way" replied Laura pointing West. "Well Sunshine2 lead the way." She looked depressed at my remark.

So we went West...

Elite Trainer

General Mask
    ------------------------------------
    I watched the screen as those kids were just meeting up. A psychotic grin spread over my face.
    “These are the digidestained?” I said, “They don’t look so tough.” I then called over a Haguramon.
    “Where’s the next TV?” I asked.
    “In the forest sir,” he replied.
    Forest huh? That’s near those little fools
    “I want you to take a squad of my Tankmon over there and destroy that TV.”
    “Do we really need the Tankmon sir?”
    “Are you questioning my orders!?”
    “No sir!”
    “Then get going!!!” The Haguramon turned and ran out of the room. I then stroked Pupmon as he slept on my lap.
    I’ll destroy those little punks and then the digital world will be mine!!!
    I laughed evilly.

Banned

Dallas
    ...and so they went West. Most of them bitter over Narou, Dallas included.

"I will have my sweet revenge," Dallas muttered under his breath, hat shadowing his eyes from the harsh sun, "I am not a "yahoo". I'm a city guy, for crying out loud. That @$$hole's going down."

For a moment, Dallas considered giving Narou a nickname of his own, but considered against it. He wasn't going down to the level of calling others names. He thought he'd rather humiliate others through physical means rather than verbally.

"So what's with the hat?" Faemon surprised him from behind. He quickly got over his shock and fell back into rhythm.

"Do you Digimon have schools?" he asked her.

"Not really," she replied. For a moment, Dallas looked dissappointed, but he decided to fire off his next question.

"Do you know what popularity is?"

"Well, that I do know. I'm also aware of certain terms in your world."

"Good. A school is a place where people learn, but it can also be a place to be social. Certain groups of people are considered 'cool' and 'popular' and other people try to emulate their behavior, way of dress, etc. I don't like to do that kind of stuff. This is my philosophy: Always try something different. If it works, make it your own. If not, keep trying. I'm not sure if this is exactly 'me' yet," David said, gesturing at his current attire, "but I don't think it's anyone else's. I know the hat works for me, so I'm keeping it. The hat has always worked for me."

"I can see why, it makes you look charming," Faemon responded. Dallas turned to face her. His mouth was in a smile, but the rest of his features were unreadable. Then another thought popped up. He bolted all the way up to the front.

"Hey, guys. I just thought of something. I don't think we'll get anywhere if we just wander in one direction. Maybe the Digimon know a place where we can find information."

Banned

---------
    Miwa
    ---------

"Dallas is right!" I said, folding my arms. "If we have any chance to get out of here at all, we need to ask our Digimon."

Pedemon looked up at me, "I know of a place in the forest that a group of Dokugumon told me about. I think they might have seen something that resembled a TV deep in there..." After flinching slightly from seeing such a creepy bug face, I nodded, "Then maybe we should head to the forest!"

"Where is this 'spot' exactly?" Hoshi asked. "Perhaps if we look around the forest, we might run into some Digimon that know what I'm talking about," Pedemon said. "Well then, let's head that way, since we have nothing better to do..." said Hoshi, pressing forward.

As the group of us continued walking, Narou walked between me and Dallas, "Hey," he said, addressing Dallas and I, "Nice job Brainiac; Yahoo..." Dallas glared. I laughed, "You know, I kinda like that name. It makes me sound very smart." Narou glanced sideways at me, "You're just saying that to get me to stop; but since you like it so much, I'll be happy to call you that as much as I can!" Great, I thought, now I've really done it...

I turned away from the annoying one, and looked over to Shade, who was walking at the edge of the group. "How are you dealing with all of this Shade?" He looked up at me, "Huh? Oh, I don't know, okay I guess." "Well, at least you're not afraid of your Digimon," I said, glancing down at Pedemon walking next to me.

"What?" Pedemon said, looking up at me, "I'm not going to hurt you! I'm much more intellegent than that!" Inside, I knew he was right, but for some reason, I still had this crazy urge to run away from him and crawl up a tree...

Advanced Trainer

<<Hoshi/Kougimon>>

Half of me wanted to agree with Dallas, that the "Viral Cherubimon" that was on the Tele was a sped. The Other Half, made me fear of him. I felt it inside and out..

As we walked, towards what Pedemon said of what Resembled a T.V.. It was supposed to be near by, in the lush Green Forest..

I walked ahead, Mike was right behind me, followed by the others..

"Hey..Kougimon."I asked,"What makes Viral Cherubimon so tough?He seems to be a sped, giving away his plans."

"He's got a partner, some say, in the Real World. Lucemon, who is more powerful than 10 Viral Cherubimon's, and yet, is only rookie. He took form of a human when he Was sealed...."

"Oh."I said..

I looked at the D-Terminal. It seemed to have other features, but all I could get is a Map of Star Island and The whole..

"Digital World,"As Kougimon placed it.

I took out my D-3 too. Deep Navy blue. Other's had different colors...

"Hey!"Mike yelled, and ran over. Betamon slopply ran by Mikes side..

"Hey!Kougimon!"Betamon said, playfully..
    Kougimon starred at Betamon, and completly ignored him(Kougimon doesn't like Betamon much).

I sighed, and slowed down a bit, though Mike, ran a little to far, and stopped..

I starred at Betamon, and rememeber when it grew into Tryanno-whatever.

"So...."Mike said,looking at me, as we walked.
    "Yeah."I said. I wasn't in the move for talking a bit. It's not that I don't like Mike and all, But I wanted to already be away from the other people. I wasn't comfortable, I don't hang in big groups, usually one or two at a time.

"I just wanna go home."I said, to both Mike and Kougimon...

Ok....The first Digi-Egg, Friendship, is coming up soon...I'll give you clip of the plot line.

1.Friendship:The place we are heading too, is the Perfect Place for the Friendship Digi-egg to be Gotten. Basicly, Something will seperate Hoshi, the Reciever of that Digi-egg, from the rest of the Group. The way, I don't care. Kidnapping the Others by a Centarumon, or something..

2.Justice:As Far as I got, and told Mike, it's going to do with Hana Market on Star Island, with a BodyBuilding Competition.

EDIT:I make grammar mistake, thanks...-.-'

Elite Trainer

Laura Shinohito

West we went.....Soonly, Hoshi, Mike, and their digimon sped ahead, leaving me third in line. I sighed, looking down towards Chihiromon, she was up to my hips on foot. I felt as if one side of me wanted to defeat this 'Viral Cherubimon'. Thus, the other half was scared and felt like dying before we faced him.

"Hey Chihiromon..." I asked my partner, "What gives Viral Cherubimon his strength? It seems strange, how he keeps giving away his plans...."

"It's not really known how, but I hear that he has a partner on Earth named Lucemon. He's more stronger than ten of Viral Cherubimon, yet he's only a rookie. He took human form when..."

"Oh..." I accidentaly interrupted. I sighed and looked towards the pocket which held my D-Terminal, it seemed to have different features, but for now I could only use the map of Star Island and the 'Digital World', as Chihiromon placed it as. I pulled out my D-3 and looked at it again: White with dark violet rims and buttons. I could understand that everybody else had a different color, which was okay with me. I just didn't know what it was for yet....That was its mystery.

I looked around and lifted my hood over my head, wishing I could hide from this. I felt uncomfortable surrounded by many people. I knew they were all against me and that they hated me. I sighed...Wishing this all never happened...

...I'm not dead yet!

Advanced Trainer

<<Hoshi>>

As we walked, only My D-3 whirred and beeped, with a blue-ish light...

And then, We saw something that was fastly comeing on the horizon, a Village...In the middle of the Forest. It was surronded by a Temple..

"Ice Phantom!"I heard a yelled, and ice Crackling...
    "Come on.."Kougimon yelled, in a sudden urge of emergancy..
    "You ok.."I said, yelling at him..

"That's my home town!SoyoKaze Village..."He said, deppresingly.."My..village..."

"Don't worry, Kougimon!I'll just Digivolve and..."Betamon said, for ressurance....But something..

"Solar Ray!"Somthing yelled, and Aimed for Mike and Betamon..It didn't hurt them, but instead..a Cloth Net around them,and something came from the sky..

"MegaDramon,Ultimate level.Darkside Attack is his specialty."My D-Terminal said, and so did the others..

"One down...9 more to go!"Another figure said..

"Centarumon. Special Attacks are Solar Ray. These creatures are usually nice."It said..

"Yeah..right.."Varda said..

One by one, that...Centarumon thing used his Solar ray to propel a net onto the others...I looked on..as Each of them and their digimon..Captured.

"Get out!"I said..trying to rip the rope..Kougimon did the same, to no success..

"Now for you..little girl!"Centarumon crackled...

The Other's got sky lifted to the top of the temple(The Friendship Digiegg is there)..As I saw..I cried...Well, not for all..Some I actually liked..

"Kougi Friendship!"Kougimon yelled, and a wave of Warm yelled in the groud, shaking off the attack..

"Run!We gotta go to the temple, to rescue the others!"Kougimon said,"Before he relises we are gone!"

I stood for a MInute, and ran to the temple..I saw a bunch of Digimon, Like Pinpipmon, What Kougimon said, where In-Training Kougimon..

The Temple looked strange....It had a wird symbol, similar to the Ying-Yang on it(Friendship Crest Symbol)..

My D-3 glew more and more as I ran up the stairs...

Digimon, D-3's,D-Terminal's and Humans are Seperated, to prevent Digi-volving...And Blue Meramon is protecting you guys, and on the Last to the top floor, the friendship Digi-Egg is located..

Start thinking plots for your characters Digi-Egg.

I edited my megas attack.

Narou

I was CAPTURED!! I cant believe it. That was the biggest failure I have ever had. I was furious with myself. "Hey....Mashomon.... can.........you break.....free?"

"I could but if the caych me which is going to happen, I'll get deleted." That was just to perfect. My digimon can break free and would be gone if he did.

"Hey.....whats...Dim-wit doing?" Miwa said "I think.....she went into........that big temple." Dallas was not to happy with that. "So she...desserted us.......great!"

I was annoyed at that. "Use your brain Yahoo!.......She knows that.....without us...... then she's a goner. Dim-Wit must have.....found a way.........to help us."

Mike said "Hey.......didn't Hoshi....say 'Friendship' before she went into the cave?" Shade thought it looked like. "Yeah." "So Jerk we wait...". I guess Megadramon and Centauromon were pissed at our talking "Keep quiet humans, my master will se you soon. But first that little girl...". 'Dim-Wit had better not fail...'

Elite Trainer

Laura Shinohito
    I sighed as I sat away from everybody....We were captured by Centarumon. I looked at the others complaining over the separation from our Digimon. I just hope Hoshi survives through the Temple.....I couldn't complain. It wasn't like me.

"So what...." I murmered so nobody could here me, "I wasn't meant to be a digidestined. I wasn't meant for anything."

"You were..." Chihiromon whispered from the other side of the room, "You just don't realize it."

"Yeah right." I replied and laid down in confusion. I used my hood as a pillow as I rested, ignoring whatever conversation was going on among the other eight captured. I just wanted to get out of this world and get home....Or, if possible, die right now and make everybody's lives easier. That was my meaning, nothing else.

...I'm not dead yet!

Advanced Trainer

<<Hoshi>>

I ran up what seemed to be a endless stairway. Each wall had Digi-Writing, as Kougimon Proclaimed. He translanted it to "Friendship".Just that. And one Word. Star..

"Hoshi..That's a strange name anyway..What does it mean..?"

"It Mean's Star..It's a girl's name in Japan.."

Kougimon gasped..and continued to walk..I had lost breath on about the 30th floor, So..A few floor's we walked..

"gahh."I said, tripping over something..A metal Pole..Nice and Big too..

"What are you doing with that?"

"I'm going to defeat those thing's by my own. It's not like me, but Me and these Kid's have something in common. We all have Digimon. So I have to protect of what has in common with me.."

At almost the last floor, A Metallic room appered. In the middle, sand was bunched up, to make something like a Pyramid..At the top..

"An Egg?"I said.."Gahh...I don't need this.."

The Egg had a shell of Fur, with Blue Stripes like a wolf. And one Particular thing on it, was the same symbol from the outside of the temple.

I walked past it, to the final stairway,But I couldn't..It just called to me. And the Whirring, Bleeping noise was so loud..

"Fine..Kougimon..Help me up.."I said, and he checked to make sure I was stable..

"Ther....E!"I said, and lifted it up, with a blue glow. Me and Kougimon's hands on it, it flew us to the Last Floor, with Centarumon, MegaDramon and Blue Meramon...

It's like, it wanted to show it self off to the others...It then shrunk, and went into my D-Terminal..

"Armour Digivoltion of Friendship!"Kougimon yelled..

"Shinzenmon!"

Banned

-------
    Miwa
    -------

I stared after Hoshi had dissapeared into the temple, wondering if she would ever come back out.

"This is just great!" I said aloud. I looked at the ropes sectioning off me and Pedemon. "Maybe we can break through these," I said, holding some of the rope in my hands.

Pedemon came up next to me. "Let me attempt it," he said, opening his small mouth.

"Um," I said , looking at him doubtfully, "I don't think that is going to work..."

After he opened his mouth, small pincer-like teeth came portruding out. "Poison Bite!" he shouted, chomping at the ropes.

Centarumon came rushing over. "Stop that, or you'll be destroyed right here and now!" he said, looking as if he were readying an attack.

"Ahh! Pedemon stop!" I said, grabbing him away from the ropes. "We don't want to make the nice Centarumon mad now do we?" I said nervously, sweating as Centarumon watched us.

After a few seconds, he walked away and I released my hold on Pedemon.

Dallas looked over at me, as did Shade and Narou, even Laura looked over. Mike was still looking to where Hoshi had run off to.

"Are you okay?" Dallas asked me.

"Yeah," I said to all of them, "I just hope that whatever Hoshi has planned, that it is thought through and reasonable. Right now, she's our only way out of this mess..."

Right then, an intense blue light filtered down from the place Hoshi had gone. Shielding my eyes, all I heard was a few of the others saying things, and the call of a Digimon name... Shinzenmon.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

~*~Varda Morgil~Courage~*~
    What the hell was going on? These things kept coming out of no where and attacking us. Why could we just be left alone, we weren't doing anything to them...
    I didn't like being captured. This wasn't my idea of fun. AT ALL. Some summer vacation this was turning into...
    I hadn't moved at all. I was just there, on the ground, staring at the floor in front of me.
    "Varda?" asked a voice. I looked up. It was Mike.
    "What?" I snapped back.
    "Nothing, just making sure you're OK..."
    I snorted to myself. "Yeah, I'm fine," I said, looking at him inquisitivly with my big, deep green eyes. He didn't say anything more, because suddenly...
    "ARMOR DIGIVOLUTION OF FRIENDSHIP... Shinzenmon!"
    "What the hell!" I cried.
    I wolfish looking Digimon stood there, Hoshi at it's side.
    "Shinzenmon, the Wolf Warrior Digimon. Friendship Armor Digivolution of Kougimon," said the D-terminal.
    "Woah crap. Kick a**, Shinzenmon!" I cried.
    ~*~

Sorry it's short, I gotta run soon... not much time...

[Annie] - Kurosakura says: Dru Dru, your RP's not rated M XD
    Drusie says: Oh fuck.
    Headbutting a car = not fun! says: It is now.
    -------------------------------

3DS Code: 5300-9721-4472
    Switch Code: 1866-7493-0014
    PoGo Code: 5716-4300-0144
    Steam: Jessyrah

Advanced Trainer

<<Hoshi>>

"Shinzenmon!"the Former Kougimon yelled. It seemed like some dream of line. A Big, Metal shield on it's back, Blue and yellow fur....

The others, and the Digimon, looked at it like it was just a dream..Especially the other humans..

"Shinzenmon, I'll distract the digimon with this metal Pole while you go and free the others!"

"But..Why can't you...free the others?"

"That rope is way to thick for any Rookie or Human to break."I said,"And Mike's Beta..thing...Can digivolve.."

"But it's to big..It would collapse the tower."
    "Right.."

I ran over to Centarumon, and went..

"Nah nah nah nah nah nah!"

"Little child!You cam't defeat me, nor harm me!"He yelled...
    "Let me help you!"Blue Meramon said..
    "No...Attack Shinzenmon."

"Hyah!"I said, taking the pole, and swinging it the hardest I can, and with a whoosh, Cetarumon fell to the ground. Distracted, I grabbed the others D-3's. They all had their D-Terminals..

"Freezing Swords!"Shinzenmon attacked the ropes. They froze,and broke off..

"Ice Phantom!"Blue Meramon yelled, and the attack headed for the others..

Shinzenmon's big shield deflected it.
    "Friendship Ties!"He yelled, and the Symbol on his back Glew, and sent ice beams at Blue Meramon..

"Now, to finish you off!Blazing....."

"ICE!"He glew in this blue aurora. It then sent of a Wolf looking cloud, with red eyes. It strolled through Blue Meramon, and it's..Data, I guess, went into my D-3.

Shinzenmon de-digivolved, and Shinzenmon's data went into my D-3...For next time..

I fell on my knees. Centarumon went running, and taking that thing down was tough work. That metal pole wasn't light, either.

"Kougimon, hand these to them"I said, presenting the metal case with the D-3's.

Elite Trainer

Laura Shinohito
    I watched the battle between Shinzenmon and Centarumon come towards its end...As the wolf warrior went back into his Kougimon state. I sighed as Kougimon handed my my D-3...BlueMeramon op our cage up, then the cage containing our digimon. I sighed with relief as I ran over to Chihiromon.

"Laura...Just be glad we're free...." She said as I placed a hand on her shoulder....But those words, it made me completely freeze over...

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing...." I quickly lied....I didn't feel like admitting my sorrow....Hoshi's lucky. She gets to take all of the pride and glory as the rest of us are only weaklings. I shrugged after getting my D-Terminal back, placing everything in their certain place and felt like walking away from the rest...

...I'm not dead yet!

Banned

-------
    Miwa
    -------

Shinzenmon froze the ropes that were containing me and Pedemon.

"Yes!" I said, hugging Pedemon out of relief. Then realizing what I had done, dropped him gently back on the ground.

"See," he said, "You really do like me!"

I blinked. "You still kinda creep me out..."

I ran up to Hoshi as Shinzenmon returned to Kougimon. "Hoshi! You did it!" I said to her, smiling. Then I frowned slightly, "But I'm still not completely sure how..."

Hoshi looked down at her D-terminal, "It was an egg I found."

I thought hard. "Maybe... there was a reason you were separated from us. Maybe that was how you could find the egg to help Kougimon digi... digi..."

"Digivolve," helped Pedemon.

"Yes, digivolve," I continued, "I mean, we never would have found it if it weren't for us getting captured."

Dallas nodded, "Yeah, we were heading that way. We weren't going in this direction until we heard what was happening at Kougimon's villiage."

Traveling Housekeeper Cool Trainer
    Cool Trainer

I mistakenly called Phenmon Cinmon

Shade
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    It was nice to be out of the ropes. I looked around, how did that

egg save our lives. From Hoshi's story the egg was put onto the divice?!? "Could you explain digivolution one more time please?" I

asked Phenmon. "Look you just-" She saw I didn't know what she was talking about. "Maybe I better show you. Digivolve to Paridisemon!" It said, growing and changing color. "Cool." I said.

"Well at least make some friends!" she said. "Yeah, I'm goodddd at that." I whispered. "The only people I know are Narou and..." I pointed to hte other girl. "That's why you need to make more friends!" "and relieve my of your stupidity." she

whispered. "What was that?" "I didn't say anything." She hopped on my shoulder. I walked up to another girl that was away from hte rest. "Hi, I'm Shade." I said, putting my hand as if we were going to shake hands. She didn't shake back. "Okay maybe not." I said. "Do you even have a name?" I asked. She didn't answer. "Fin." I said, walking away. "Laura." she said.

And he was asked, "What is philosophy?" And he answered, "It is a seperation of soul from body."

Advanced Trainer

MIKE, I was waiting for you to post, I would want more than 2 people to post inbetween. Let me Post the way I want to.

And The Digi-Egg tihng was only 2 posts. Stop exagerating. We will get to your Digi-Egg.-.-'

<<Hoshi>>

With Centarumon running off, The rope net broken, everyone ran off to reunite with their digimon.....Blue Meramon's Data still flew in the wind, in these little blue Specks..

"Let's Go.."I said, getting up, and walking down the stairs..I faintly heard the others creeping behind me..

I placed my hand on the cold wall, and felt the inscriptions one last time, and saw light, from the outside once more..

As Kougimon and me walked outside,a Hoard of little Pippinmon ran over and made Kougimon Float on the sea of blue..

I looked back, and saw that the others crept out of the cave..I felt more attached to them since that Stupid egg, But the more I get attached, the farther they Drift away..

Elite Trainer

General Mask
    -------------------------------------
    I sat there, watching the screen. Haguramon appeared.
    "We've sacured the TV sir!" he said.
    "Excellent!" I said, "Now I've got another assignment for you. The digidestained should be near you. Take the Tankmon and destroy them."
    "Yes sir!"
    "Oh and one more thing. There should be a blue haired girl with them. I want you to capture her and bring her back unharmed!!"
    "Yes sir!!!" The screen went back to the map.
    This is perfect!! I'll get reid of the digidestained, and find my bride all on the same day!!

Advanced Trainer

<<Hoshi>>

"That's all very nice now..But we have to go!"Kougimon said to the Disappointed Pippinmon..

"Oh!Pip!But..pip you..pip..can't!"One of them Said..

"We have to. My Partner, Hoshi, and me."

In the edge of the town, smoke arose..A Pippinmon saying something about Tankmon, and a TV blowing up..

"They!Pip...Heading..Pip....this..pip..way!"

"They...pip...under..pip...control...pip..of..Gene ral..Pip...MASK!"The little one continued.

I had a feeling in my spine like I've seen this guy before...But..Why couldn't I remember him?

All over the surrounding forest of the villag, Sounds of stomping of heavy some-thing, and explosions..The earth shake as they crept closer..

"Trap...destroy..capture...blue.."

With the plot Mystic is planning, which might make things interesting, Hoshi will be with General Mask while Mike and the next one up after get their Digi-Egg's.

^^

Elite Trainer

Laura Shinohito
    I emerged from the cave...the sunlight shining over my pale skin. I turned around and saw nobody was with me, only Chihiro(mon).
    Chihiro was still walking on foot, but looked up with confusion, about to ask me, "Laura, Why are you sorta against the others?"

"I'm not sure, Chihiro," I replied quietly, "It's just the way I am, I guess." Chihiro nodded, but her confused look soon faded into a startled look, as the ground suddenly rumbled.....which soon turned to a heavy stomping noise. We stumbled to the ground, the pressure resembling an earthquake...but not exactly.

"What the hell was that?!?" I asked Chihiro, startled by all of this.

"Sounds like a Tankmon!" she replied, as a huge tank-like figure emerged into the Pippinmon Village. I sweatdropped in confusion, squirming over to Chihiro.

'Trap....destroy...capture...blue...' was the last I heard....before Hoshi fell to the Tankmon....captured.

...I'm not dead yet!

Advanced Trainer

Tankmon isn't a snake.....

<<Hoshi>>

"Trap...destroy...capture...blue.."The Things said as they entered the Village...

"Blue..."It said, and one of them headed over to Kougimon and me...

"Should...I....capture...Kougimon..?"

"Yes....keep..blue....happy.."

"If you want me happy, leave me alone..!"

"No....General...want.."

"Tankmon, Champion level. Special attack, Hyper Cannon"

The one that headed towards me was now a face to face situation..

BANG!The Cannon on his head lightly hit me, but It hurt...Everything..

So....Dizzy..

Kougimon got hit too..I felt myself being picked up.....

But I only felt..I didn't see..I passed out.

Banned

--------
    Miwa
    --------
    "Ahh! A Tankmon?! Why does it want Hoshi?" I yelled, stepping back from the place in grabbed Hoshi from.
    "It said it wanted her for General Mask," Pedemon said, hiding behind me.
    "I wonder what for?" I thought aloud.
    Mike ran up next to me, "We've gotta stop them!"
    Dallas ran over too. "Yeah, let's try to use our Digimon!"
    "Against that thing?" I said to the both of them, "How can we win? That Tankmon is huge, and looks extremely powerful!"
    "Well we can't just do nothing," Mike said, watching Hoshi dissapear in the Tankmon.
    "Must... destroy... digidestined..." the Tankmon said, aiming its cannon at us all.
    "Oh this isn't good... looks like we have to fight," I said, looking at the spot Hoshi had just been standing. Don't worry Hoshi, I thought, we'll get you back somehow.

Narou
    __________________________________________________ __________

'So after looking like a hero, Dim-Wit passed out huh. I had better take control of this before I get captured'. I ran to the direction that the Tankmon with mashomon. If the others weren't going to save her that I should. "Mashomon attack the Tankmon that has Hoshi!!!"

"Spirit Blade!" he called hitting the Tankmon. The Tankmon was stunned so it dropped Hoshi.

'Dim-Wit had better thank me for this' I thought as I caught her. "Well what are you waiting for?! Attack that Tankmon while he's stunned now!!." I yelled as Kougimon fell to the ground. The others ran up.

"Okay then, you know what to do then Goggles so do it now!!" shouted Dallas. "Enchantment!" said Faemon.

"Get that Tankmon!" Dave, Miwa, Dave, Shade and Varda said in unision. Mike and Laura did not say it but thier digimon attacked as well.

"Tornado of Ice!" "Poison Bite!" "Shadow Bubble!" "Water Pillar!" "Ember Bark!" "Firestorm!" They all used thier attackes one after anouther. The Tankmon got scared and fleed.

I noticed that I still held Hoshi. I blushed and quickly put her down. 'Did I do that just so she wouldn't get hurt' I wondered. 'Nah I just need everyones help to get out of here'.

"Well Narou it looks like you really came through. I thought you weren't that nice" Shade taunted while grinning.

"I cant let someone get hurt because I need everyones help to get out of here." I said bluntly. "Sure Narou, whatever you say" he said snikkering. 'He better start taking me seriously soon...'