Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: One of Every Pokemon....Starts! LSU's for a short while!

Default One of Every Pokemon....Starts! LSU's for a short while!

This was a RPG started long ago when we were still on the old board. So, since the original creator has disappeared, I'm restarting it!

Plot:

Long ago, the legendary birds Ho-oh and Lugia stopped a great evil from destroying the world. That evil, was Team Rocket. Years went by, Team Rocket was disbanded, and peace was in the world. Legends thrived about what happened that fateful day when Team Rocket tried to take over the world.

Centuries later...

Team Rocket has once again disbanded, but this time thanks to another help. A young kid named Chris stopped their new boss from achieving world domination, and peace was in the world again. But, Team Rocket was waiting for that moment, when people thought they were safe again. Team Rocket took that moment to strike against the world, reigning over Kanto in the surprise attack, and rendering all help from Johto useless. They've chosen Saffron as their base city, and now the people believe it is hopeless. However, you believe that humans should live in piece are so you try to stop the war between the continents. That's when you are trapped by Team Rocket...They take you in their labs, and perform many experiments on you, the final result being you changing into a Pokemon....You awake in a small container, alone and scared, seeing through a Pokemon's eyes. Team Rocket finally gets tired of you screaming, and sets you loose into Johto. You are sad at this, and just live your life as a Pokemon.......now, you continue your adventure to try and take revenge on those that hurt you!

Name: *Pokemon name*
    Looks:
    Nickname: What you call yourself
    History: What you did before TR changed you.
    Anything Special: Yah yah yah
    erm...Other?:

Name: Pikachu
    Looks: A normal everyday Pikachu, except Light silver in color, greenish cheeks
    Nickname: Sparx
    History: I was an everyday teen, who had gone into Kanto with a group of friends. We were exploring the region, never having been there ourselves, and were caught. Team Rocket did something with my friends, but I don't know what, so I'm heading back to look for them!
    Anything Special: Has the abilty to use some fire attacks, part of the splicing that happened.
    Other: Nopes............

Sparx
    ~~~~
    I guess I had gotten used to living as a Pikachu. I have been living as one for at least a year. I still don't know what happened to the others who had gone with me, but I was certain I would see them again. But, until then, I would have to live my life. "Back! Tis my Berry!" I yelled at the opponent, a huge Arbok. "Leave, little Pikachu, before I rip you to bits!" He hissed, striking at me. I leapt out of the way, punching him quickly on the top of the head. He hissed in dismay, and fired a Poison Sting barrage at me, one of them going through my tail. "Argh!" I said in pain, charging up my energy to strike with my Thunderbolt technique. He knew what was coming, so he slithered away, mumbling about how he would be back. I smiled, and popped a berry into my mouth, savoring the flavor. I was about to gather some up for my dinner, when I heard a crashing sound from the trees around me. In instinct, I jumped into the berry bush, and watched through a break in the leaves, as a kid went running past, two Black uniformed members chasing them, followed by three Blue uniformed people. After they had gone by, I decided to go into the nearest town, Goldenrod, where I had once lived, to see what was going on..........
    ~~~~~
    And thus, our journey begins!

Name~ Treecko
    Looks: Like a normal treecko, oh but the fact shes blue and gold.
    Nickname:Jennifer
    Historyk.. She was a really shy and quiet person, she hates talking and prefers to be to herself. That happen when TR took her. Her friends? she didn't have any, neither did she have loving parents so no one cares. She now is determened to start I new leaf as a pokemon, and hopefully be noticed once in a while..
    Anything Special: She can use water attacks, and can use dream eater and hypnosis. Plus with her natural attacks. As a treecko
    erm...Other?:......Can dance good as a pokemon, as long as music she LIKES is on. Or she sees a cute pokemon. (a guy pokemon, shes not a els...)

Jennifer
    ~~~~
    "Mangy pokemon!!!!!! Give me back that food!" he belowed, fat guy. Can't keep up with me. I kepted running until I was out of the underground shoping arena. Jeez. You think a pokemon could get a meal around here, without being noticed by some tatletall kid.
    I ran into my den, nice and cozy. I yawned, what a nice day. Forgeting the fact that I used to be human. My life like this was alot better. Well, my family never cared.
    I turned on my radio, Lucky channel music! Tehee! I started swing dancing, it was quite fun, But. I wish I had a friend. It would help me remember some things.
    I looked out side, into the streets of goldenrod, it started raining, I smiled and uncovered my drench. I built it to drian all the water that got in, so it would drain into the sewers. Handy thing.
    "I'll get you next time Treecko!"
    I yawned he always said that, he never ever really caught me. What a loser.

Pokemon:Arcanine
    Nickname:Howler
    Looks:Is bigger than a regular arcanine, Has a greenish tint to his fur
    name:Howler
    History:I was a multi-type Pokemon trainer
    Anything special:am faster than the regular arcanine, Can talk in the human language, Can use any type of attack(ice, ghost ect.)
    other:none

Howler
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I was looking for a place to sleep when I heard a cry. I stealthily looked from the bushes and saw a pikachu battling a arbok. I watched them battle and when that pikachu started charging up for a thunderbolt, the arbok fled.then, when it was leastn expecting a attack, I used an extremespeed on it. Surprised, he got knocked over. Then I fainted it with an Hydro-pump.But at the corner of my eyes a kid being chased by Team Rocket.I decided to leap ahead on the rooftop......

Banned

Name: Entei
    Looks: What an normal entei should look like except that part of his fur is blueish
    Nickname: Furnace
    History: Was a legendary researcher who sought out the ancient legendary pokemon.
    Anything Special: Has the ability to resist water attacks. It doesn't kill hurt him like a normal fire type world. Plus he has a connection to the world, strangely.
    Other: Entei has been one of his favorites. Now he has to use the pokemon skills to run for his life.

Furnace
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke from my cave. I still couldn't believe that I was an Entei. I remember what happened last year but all of this was unbelievable. I decided to stay out of sight during the day and venture out at night. It wasn't just Team Rocket I was worried about it. I was more worried being captured by a trainer. I was a rare creature and rare pokemon are more valuable. It was still daytime. I went over to the berry pile. I ate a few berries and then I went back to sleep.

Name: Arbok
    Looks: Like a normal arbok but its skin is a little bit darker.
    Nickname: Poison Strike
    History: Was a Arbok trainer. Was convinced that Arbok could evolve. Now after the experiment, he might have chance to test it out.
    Anything Special: Knows Dark, Bug and Psychic attacks.

Poison Strike
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I searched around for some berries. I slithered around. I saw a Arbok slithering away fast. I saw electric burns and it was soaking wet. I didn't know what pokemon got it wet but I did know what shocked this things. According to some arboks I met, there was this pikachu who was very powerful. I decided to keep away from this Pikachu. I saw a berry bush. I whipped my tail at it and some berries fell out. I bent over and gulped them down. Maybe I can evolve this Arbok body ... maybe I can, I thought.

Like Ninja (You Don't See Me) Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Name: Eevee (WHEEEE!)
    Looks: Normal, except the tufts are all different colors.
    Nickname: Foxer
    History: I was an Eevee breeder, and one of the best. I could train virtually any Eevee to evolve into whicheve it wanted to.
    Anything Special: Can perform attacks using evolution's elements.
    Other: *Thinks* no.
    ~|~|~|~|~
    Foxer

I looked around the park once more. No one was around, but I had the strangest feeling I was being watched...
    Shrugging it off, I lept up into the tree. The best apples in the park were in this tree, and it was all to myself! I looked up, munching on an apple. Yeah, being an Eevee was nice, but I missed being human. Thumbs were the main reason. Yes, I was sad about loosing my thumbs. Oh, yeah, my friends too. Now if I went to them they'd probably try to catch me. Yeah, like I needed that. I sighed, moving the branch a bit. I caught sight of the apple out of the corner of my eye, but it was too late. The apple fell, and concked a trainer on the head. When'd he get there?! "OW! Whatever you are, that's not funny!" Whiney kid. "Ouch! I got hit wit da big bad apple now I'm gonna go wunnin home like a baby and tell my mommy!" My thoughts made me snicker a bit. "That does it! Pidgey, attack whatever's in that tree!" A bird suddenly dive-bombed the brance a second after I jumped. I landed on the ground in a fighting stance. "Oh, wow! Look at that Eevee! I'm gonna catch it!" Now how many times have I heard that before? "Pidgey, gust attack!" I dug my claws into the ground as the wind whipped over me. "What? OK, then, peck it!" The bird flew straight at me. Not in your lifetime, buster! I jumped right over it, giving it a small charge of electricity. The boy missed it, and was stupified to find his precious bird on the ground. I walked away before he got a chance to make any more futile attemps.
    EVme15
    Because college has finally stopped gnawing on my soul.

Joined 10/18/00
    Junior Trainer 11/24/00
    Cool Trainer 3/2/01
    Advanced Trainer 5?/16?/02 (Officially: 9/9/02)
    Modded into OA 1/12/04
    Elite Trainer (#185) 11/14/05

WE ARE SEX BOB-OMB! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Name: Umbreon
    Looks: Like a normal Umbreon, but with Silver rings instead of yellow
    Nickname: Dark
    History: Good with computers (hard now, w/o opposable thumbs); helped trainers with their 'friendship evolutions'
    Anything Special: Better than any Darks at using Psychic attacks
    Other: may be revealed later…

----------

Dark
    ~~~~~~~~
    I carefully padded behind the bushes. I knew there was a good apple tree around here where I could get a decent lunch.

"OW! Whoever you are that's not funny!" I heard a human cry out. Still feels funny calling humans a different species, even after almost a year. Quietly I peeked through the bush in time to see the kid send out a Pidgey to dive bomb the tree. Out of the tree, amidst a couple apples, fell an Eevee. No, that Eevee; It was hard to miss the multicolored tufts of fur.

There was something strange about that one…strange like me. Not only did it seem smarter than the average Eevee, it seemed to be able to use other Types of attacks.

Sure enough, as I watched the battle, I saw the Eevee give the Pidgey a bit of electricity. The kid missed it, but I didn't. As the kid just sat there, the Eevee walked away like there was no threat.

Then I got a good look at its eyes, and realized two things. One, the Eevee was definitely a girl, and two, she was ghastly human. My mind flashed back to almost a year ago.

~-~-~-~
    …………"Sir, this one's an Eevee!"

"Another one? Pfeh…"

"What you want us to…hey! it's…it's evolving right now!"

"So…an Umbreon…mark the records."…………
    ~-~-~-~

I just knew that she was that other Eevee…used to be human like me. Forgetting all subtlety, I ran over to head her off. I was going to talk to her…
    ~~~~~~~~

OOC: Meh, sorry if that kind of flashback conflicts with anyone else's plot.
    SteamID: virtualplay
    PSN Handle: VirtualPlay1337

VirtualPlay: they were checking your age so they could legally allow the guys to ogle you?
    ChobiChibi: yeah I guess XD

Banned

Name: Alakzam
    Looks: An Alakzam that is slightly more tan. Has no spoons as of yet. *Looks around for silverware*
    Nickname: Psyche
    History: I was a pokemon trainer. I trained dark pokemon. I hated psychics...
    Anything Special: Has no spoons. Is a very *physical* Alakazam. Psychic abilities are equivalent to that of an average Kadabra. Has not completelty trained his abilities. Can still use some TM's he posses. Can learn Dark moves because of his study in them. Also can learn many normal moves from knowing about them.
    Other: Can beat up a dark pokemon, knowing their weaknesses. Has no spoons, just a plastic fork. Has nothing to concentrate abilities *spoon*. Has a large amount of muscels.

----------------------

I was walking around, acting all normal, bending my plastic fork. As I was bending it, it snapped. A beaten up Arbok passed by. It paused to look at me, then laughed. I turned my head to look at him, and then turned completely around. I used a Faint Attack ability in order to appear totally gone. He was still laughing, so I decided to pay him a visit. I telported next to him and grabbed his neck. I pulled his tail from under him, and made it into a bow around his neck. He was now a purple, living ball. I threw him into the hair and caught him with my hands over my head. I jumped into the air and tossed him in a Seismic Toss way. I saw him go flying into the horizon. I looked at my plastic fork and sighed. I went over to a tree and cut a slab of wood off. Slowly, using half strenth and half mental powers, I began to carve it in the shape of a spoon. I heard an Arcanine howl in the distance. I could feel the power of Enti slowly waking up. I could also hear a Pikachu eating an apple. All these senses came to me through my head. But what did they have to do with me?

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

~Name: Sandshrew
    ~Looks: Ordinary Sandshrew, except purple with silver claws and blue-grey-green eyes (Look at the attachment on the sign-up sheet)
    ~Nickname: Arnen
    ~Gender: F
    ~History: She was a young trainer (12) who had got her lisence two years ago. She specialized in training Sandshrews and taught them all Ice Punch via a TM(yay! *Ice Punches computer* Uh-oh...). She was currently visiting her grandmother in Saffron. Note: She lives in Goldenrod, she was just visiting Kanto!
    ~Anything Special: Icey Poké powers ^_^ She can use Ice Punch, Ice Beam, Blizzard (really weak and drains her energy), Powder Snow, Aurora Beam (her specialty; it has a bit more purple in it than normal), and any other Ice moves I forgot!!
    ~Other: Nope!

~Name: I don't know what it's called, but it evolves from Pochena, I think ^_^'
    ~Looks: (see above pic) That, only black where there's lighter grey and red where there's darker grey.(see attachment)
    ~Nickname: Chaos
    ~Gender: M
    ~History: He was a Fire Pokémon trainer.
    ~Anything Special: He can use Fire Pokémon attacks.
    ~Other: Meh...

OoC: I'll post later... My dad wants me off now

[attachment deleted by admin]
    Yeah, I can break necks with my mind.

Should have made this clear.....well, I should have at least made it known ~~; We didn't get released into the same area. Some near Goldenrod, some near Ecruteak, et cetera. We can't all be in the same place ~~;

Name: Mainan
    Looks: Like a normal Mainan although smaller than average
    Nickname: Marvin
    History: Rather aptly ended up as a Mainan, being one of the most pessimistic and teminally depressed people around. Nothing ever seemed to go right for him as a person, no matter how hard he tried, so he gets rather bored of trying most of the time. Secretly has a caring side but does not show it most of the time. Went for a walk alone when he noticed a group of people being taken. He was then taken and doesn't remember a lot else, except that he didn't know the people and wasn't bothered about what they were doing and they pretty definitely didn't give a damn about him ^^;;;
    Anything Special: Doesn't realise it yet but has some psychic powers
    Other: Does not know what he is doing most of the time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...::Marvin (mainan)::...

I'd had another rotten day. Walking around, trying to avoid all those annoying people of the city. I couldn't stand them, just running around like it's the last day on earth. Not like they had anywhere to go. They never did. I had to get out of here. I didn't like living on the outskirts of Ecruteak City. I decided I'd head west. Or north. I wasn't really very good with directions.

Why did I have to get turned into a Mainan. I wasn't powerful at all. I could hardly manage a big enough bolt of electricity to knock apples out of trees. I saw some of the others at the lab get turned into big, powerful pokemon. At least they would have a vaguely decent life. Not like me. Nobody cares about a silly Mainan and why should they bother?

I decided that if I was going to leave the city area, I would stay in the grassy areas. Didn't want to get too near those pathetic humans. I started walking. There was no other life in sight, until, suddenly, I thought I heard something up ahead...
    [FONT=verdana]
    Kirei

~-~-~-~ DON'T COVER MY GEM!! ~-~-~-~

~ COME AND ADOPT POKéMON AND PLAY ASB AT TSUYOIS LAIR ~

Click on me!

~~Avatar by Orion~~

If you're still acepting....

Name: Meowth
    Looks: a scruffy, alley cat Persian
    Nickname: Chris
    History: I was on a basketball team, very athletic
    Anything Special: a bad boy with an arrogant and ignorant attitude, he can evolve at any time but chooses not to
    Other?: though he may seem egotistical, he is kind to his friends and brave and never reluctant to help one in need, even if it means sacrificing himself. released near goldenrod.

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Soo's forcing me to join ^^; I'll try my best, this is my first rp....

--

Name: Antorcha
    Looks: I'm a normal Rapidash.
    Nickname: Torch
    History: I was an artist. And I made pies for the local bakery. I as quite a secluded person, but still curious and rather adventurous at the same time.
    Anything Special: I'm a shape-shifter! I can become water, a cloud, a rock... anything elemental. This power is very limited though, it takes up way too much energy.

--

I shivered, and rolled over on the makeshift bed I had made from fallen twigs and leaves from the large forest trees that surrounded me. Unsatisfied, I stood up and stumbled to the small pond, filled with alge and jumping magikarp. I looked down at it in disgust, but I was thirsty... I shut my eyes tight and lowered my head to the water and sipped it up. 'I can't believe I'm doing this...' I thought angrily.

Suddenly, I heard a faint rustling in the distance up ahead. I decided I should go investigate, after all I needed something to do.

I trotted through the thick underbrush and to my surprise, came across a lush grassland with a large city in the distance. 'I don't see a thing...' I thought. 'Maybe I'm just going crazy.' Over to the left, I heard a small rustle and I saw a tiny head pop up. I blinked once, and the tiny head was submersed in the grass again. 'Yes, I AM going crazy.'

The head poked up again, this time slightly closer. I looked at the pokemon strangely. I decided to speak, hoping the Mainan would understand. "Hello?!" I called.

"You hold the answers deep within your own mind.
    Consciously, you've forgotten it.
    That's the way the human mind works.
    Whenever something is too unpleasant, too shameful for us
    to entertain, we reject it.
    We erase it from our memories.
    But the imprint is always there."

A serious brain-f*** Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Default LSU comming your way...

Name: Pichu
    Looks: Like a normal pichu except that he's red in colour and has a gold tail
    Nickname: Sam
    History: He was always a carefree kinda guy who just wanted to have fun growing up. No body ever got to know him because they were afraid he'd get them into trouble but he'd never betray his own friends.
    Anything Special: His tail is strong enough to cut through rock
    Other: Nope

I'll post if I'm accepted.
    WANTED:

One signature.
    Experience preferred although training will be provided.
    Witty slogans only, please.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

I'll be accepting LSU's till this gets to about 2 pages full of posts. Don't wait for me to accept until then.

Donator Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer
    (Donator)

Name: Mew!
    Looks: a typical mew, slightly brighter pink than normal, with eyes that sometimes change color to match the attack she's using (especially if she's using a strong one).
    Nickname: Remorse (comes from Mew and Rose, the letters are mixed up to spell and actual word ^_^)
    History: a fire trainer, loved to learn about the legendary Mew.
    Anything Special: still not used to being psychic, she can sort of float around but tends to walk most of teh time. will get better at flying later.
    Other?: she's sort of glad she was turned into her fave pokemon, but she's sad because she knows she's going to be hunted down by every person on the planet if they see her.

Remorse
    ~~~~~~

I sat on a rock in the middle of a forest, thinking about my current situation. I hade been turned into a Mew, one of the rarest poekmon in existance. Sure, it was without a doubt my favorite pokemon, but it also meant i would be hunted mercilessly if so much as a single person saw me.
    I sighed unhappily. Which meant i must always be on the run, never staying in more than one place for long. I could never find a place to call home, never see my old friends again, and I would always be alone.
    I supposed I should give myself a new name. My old one, Rose, would not do any longer, and i didn't want to call myself just Mew. Mixing the two together, I came up with Remorse. I decided it fit. It had a bit of my past mixed with my future, combined to create my present. And that is what the present is; no longer your past but not quite your future, but something in between. Besides which, it fit my current state of mind.
    Lifting my head, i let out a sorrowful cry. "Mmeeeewww...." As the echoes rang among the trees and faded away, I jumped to teh ground and took off running, knowing I could not stay there any longer.
    Mew Master's Officially Approved #1 Fan

Read his fics, or I'll bash you with the Mallet of Ficcy Goodness.

Follower of ~DR the Art God, possessor of The Mechanical Pencil of Reality and The Book of Recorded Reality.

Back?! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

._._.Arnen._._.

I blinked up at the apple tree, trying to decide which apple to go for. My eyes came to rest on a big, shiny Granny Smith, my favorite. Grinning, I scampered up the tree and cut the apple away with a claw. I also cut a few more, letting all of them fall to the ground below. I jumped from the branch, quite pleased with myself. After a year of being a Sandshrew, I was sort of getting used to it. I heard a sad-sounding cry from somewhere not far off.

"Mmeeeewww..."

I gathered up my apples and went to investigate.

I saw a bright pink Mew running from the clearing, looking really sad. Frowning, curious why she wasn't flying, I ran after her.

"Hey!" I cried.

~^<Chaos>^~

I lay stretched out on a mesa overlooking Blackthorn City, head in my hands. Heh, after a year you'd think I'd stop calling 'em hands and start calling 'em paws, like they are...

It was twilight; the sun was just now setting over the horizon, extending rays of blood-red light over the Earth. I sighed, looking around boredly. Nothing exciting ever happened here, not like back home in Kanto. I saw a Teddiursa in a bush nearby, a young female trainer attempting to catch it using a Pidgey. I grinned, showing long, sharp fangs, watching as the Pidgey got beat up by the seemingly harmless bear Pokémon. The little girl called back her Pokémon and ran back into town, crying.

Getting up onto all fours with a yawn, I surveyed my surroundings for a moment. I leapt quickly to a higher vantage point lest a trainer spot me and try and capture me. The sun had fully set now, the waxing moon playing shadows over the dark land below me. I saw noctournal Pokémon, Hoothoot and Ursaring, among others beginning to emerge from their little homes. I lay back down to get some sleep.
    Yeah, I can break necks with my mind.

Banned

Furnace
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke and looked outside the cave. It was getting dark. My cave was outside of the area called Mahogany town. I didn't mind leaving the town. I was fast. I had been practicing that for a year. Trainers should be sleeping so I didn't have to worry about being caught. I ran into town. I head behind buildings when ever I saw a person. Trainers might be asleep but if someone runs in and says that they saw a Entei walking around ... I'd be caught faster than you can say Mewtwo. I saw two boys just standing there.

"You know, I'd love to catch a legendary pokemon."

"You are a legendary researcher, you'd think you would catch one."

"Nah, they are too fast. Including Entei."

I waited for the two to leave and then I headed for one of the stores. I didn't go to the Pokemon Center since trainers spent their nights there. At least I noticed they did before I was turned into a pokemon. I turned to see the Pokemon Center. It was empty. Now that suprised me. Mahogany Town is home to a gym.
    I rushed towards the Center but I watched my back also. Nurse Joy came out and saw me. Then she motioned me to the back of the hospital. I followed her.

"Here you go, Entei. Some food for your journey. I won't tell anyone, it will be my little secret ... go fast."

I wondered why until I saw three trainers and their pokemon. I used my shortcut through town until I arrived at the path leading to the Lake of Rage. Maybe I would find some pokemon to chat with up there.

Poison Strike

I headed back towards my den. It was always full of Rattatas ... that I had killed. I was an excellent hunter since I became a pokemon. Since I understood the ways of the Arbok, it was easy for me to understand how to hunt like an Arbok. I went over to my Rattata pile. I grabbed a Rattata in my mouth and gulped it down. I didn't like Pidgeys. I tried one. The wings were terrible to digest. Sure the tail of a Rattata is not great either but it doesn't tickle your throat like Pidgey's wings do. After digest my dinner, I curled up in my Arbok position and went to sleep. Maybe I will train this Arbok body tomorrow, I thought.

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~

I sat in the woods by Azelea Town and sighed. I'd been a Pichu for a whole year and I still couldn't get the hang of it. I went from being the tallest teen in my neightbourhood to a pokemon that's really small.
    I groaned, no one took me seriously anymore because I was so small. It wasn't fair!
    I stood up in the grass and started walking. I'd done some training, the bug types here were great to battle against but it wasn't enough.
    I finally reached Azelea Town. There was a bus waiting on one of the roads, its engine running.
    "Last few minutes before the bus departs for Goldenrod."
    Well there was nothing for me here anymore so I climbed onto bumper and sat back and enjoyed the ride.
    When the bus stopped in Goldenrod I jumped off. This place was huge! My stomach grumbled and the first thing I'd do was get some food from one of those big food stores.
    I ran over. It was busy inside so I decided to sneak in through the back. This was the advantage of being small, I was in and out with a loaf of bread in no time.
    I ran into one of the alleys and cut myself a whole in the wall with my tail. It wasn't very big cause my tail wasn't THAT powerful, but it was big enough to sit in.
    I sat inside my new den and started eating. Maybe then I could think up something to do.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Jennifer
    ~~~~
    I walked out isde, I saw a pichu scramble into a alley. I smirked, easy practice, I'd be a jupitol in no time.
    As I walked down, I noticed it was a guy, because of it's eyes. A male pokemon had different eyes then a girl. Well that only worked for raichu family tree but still!!
    I suddenly felt power and out going, Iheaded towards him, he was eating bread, yum.
    I jumped infront of him, he was taken back from my sudden Appearance.
    "Your a newbie in this town arn't you?" I asked.
    "Yeah, well. I came from Azeala."
    "In other words you don;t know a thing about goldenrod." I snickered at him. He frowned.
    "Who are you?"
    "ME? Well I'm the mighty and powerful Jennifer the treecko!!" I said proudlyly, he titled his head.
    "Whats a treecko?"
    I sighed, and hunched my shoulders.
    "Me."
    "Oh, well I'm sam."
    "A pichu? Obviosuly not powerful."

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~

I sighed. Oh great, I've been here 5 minutes and I've already found someone else who doesn't take me seriously. Just cause I'm Pichu. Man if I was a Tyranitar or something I would get some serious respect. Not this ****
    "Actually, I'm pretty strong." I replied calmy.
    She didn't reply but i could tell she didn't believe me.
    "Hey I cut this hole with my tail. I'd love to see you do that."
    "Yeah right."
    Dammit why won't she take me seriously?
    "Fine I'll prove it to you."
    I walked over to one of the dumpsters and with a quick slash of my tail I whipped a hole in its side.
    "Believe me now?" I asked.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Jennifer
    ~~~~~
    I looked at the dumpster. Then blasted it with solar beam. He was shocked, I sighed calmly.
    "Hey want to explore the sewers with me? Sometimes we can find real cool stuff down there." I suggested, he smiled. And we both ran off, the sewers were actually very cool, and you can get fish down here. 0.o. They were especially good when cooked.

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~

"You were right, this is kinda cool. I said looking around.
    I spotted something and picked it up.
    "And you find cool stuff too." I added.
    "Yeah, so what did you find?" She asked.
    "Nothing..." I replied hiding it behind my back. "I was just finishing my sentance."
    She believed me...for now. I found a small kid's rucsack and adjusted it to fit me. It was kinda cool. I put all the stuff I found in the sewer in there and most of it fit.
    "So what do you do for fun around here?" I asked.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Jennifer
    ~~~~~
    "Just kinda hang around down here then go steal food from the goldenrod department store." I said rolling my eyes.
    "I've never been to this city, can you show me around more?"
    "Sure, just say a place you want to go, eventually you'll know how to use the sewers like a map. They go anywhere and everywhere."
    He smiled then to my surprise said; "Your home."
    I smiled then turned and ran down on tunnel eventually we got to my home, he liked it, it was nice ande cozy.
    "You can share it with me. I do get really lonely."

Sparx
    ~~~~
    After finishing my berries, I gathered as much up as I could and stumbled with them back to my den. I was still wary after hurting that Arbok......Most of the Pokemon around here ran in packs...and I was sure I had seen that Arbok in one of them. Heck...I had fought a bunch of packs before, just because of food. The humans from Goldenrod had come in to get food for themselves, forgetting us, because we were Pokemon. "Why does life have to be so hard?" I aske nobody, not really expecting an answer, when I heard one. "Lifes hard because the humans make it hard!" A hissing voice said. I remembered the voice. "Arbok, leave me alone!" I grumbled, walking to my entrance, and looking outside. Of course, he was standing there with a couple of his friends...a Houndour and three Murkrow. "What do you guys want?" I asked. "We've come here for your Berries! Give em' up! You have taken the last berries out of this area!" Arbok smiled, pointing at me with his tail. "Then why don't you leave. Then we'll have plenty of berries, since your fat butt won't be eating em' no more." I said defiantly, turning to go back to my cave. "Fine, then we'll kill you in the process!" I heard him hiss. I barely had time to think about what he said when I felt pressure around my body. When I could see again, I saw he had my tail around me, squeezing me to death! "Let.......me........go!" I managed to gasp, before he started squeezing more. "Grab the berries you three. I'll take care of this one before we leave!" Arbok hissed, putting more pressure into his binding tail. I couldn't struggle loose, so I had to cry out and hoped somebody would actually care enough to come. "Somebo............dy..............he...........ll lll..pppppp! Ple............aaaaaaaa....sssssssssseeeeeeeee!!!! " I managed to gasp again, as I started passing out............

Banned

Poison Strike

I woke up after an hour. I still haven't gotten used to the habits of the Arbok ... even though I spent one year adapting to this body. I thought I would take a slithery stroll throughout the countryside. I was about to head for the city (after realizing that there might be more rattatas to catch) when I heard a creature screaming. The sound come from a nearby den. I looked at the entrance and I saw another Arbok squeezing a Pikachu. It was about to faint.

"Hey, let go off that Pikachu" I hissed.

The arbok didn't turned to face but hissed at me, "What are you going to do?"

I lifted my tail and aimed it at the Arbok. I used Psychic to pull the Arbok away from the Pikachu. The Pikachu fell to the ground. I slithered close to it. The Arbok seemed pretty mad. He charged towards me. I whacked him down with my tail. Then I fired a Psybeam from my tail. It hit him hard.

"Leave this Pikachu alone, if you want to know what's good for you." I hissed.

He slithered away. I turned to the Pikachu. I didn't know how to revive it but I rubbed my tail against it hoping that it would wake up.

Furnace
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at the Lake of Rage. It was quiet and peaceful. I ventured over to the water's edge. Normally, a fire pokemon wouldn't dare go to the water .... but I wasn't any normal fire pokemon. I dipped my lips into the water and drank some water. When no pokemon was looking, I jumped into the lake. The water pokemon scattered when they saw me. The Red Gyarados came to see me. We swam around and then I came back up to see dry out. When I got out of the lake, my fur was soaking wet. I shook and the water flew everywhere. Pokemon all around me watched a show of flying water. I detected caves to the end of the lake and headed there. Maybe a good place to hide until I venture towards Goldenrod, I thought.

Banned

Default Ummm...

Are LSU's still accepted?
    (if so...)

Pokemoncizor

Looks:like a normal Scizor

Nickname:Clutch

History:he can't really remember his past because some of the *coughcough*idiots*coughcough* at TR HQ played "operation" with his brain,but sometimes he gets flashbacks from then.

Anything Special:One of his, now dead, friends was a Pinsir, had taught him Vicegrip, a pidgeotto taught him fly, and his flashbacks make him lose his control of anger,and allows him to use Rage.

Other:
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Clutch
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I had been sitting in the shade of the tree, when an Arbok came slithering past me. I had heard a commotion a while ago, so
    I figured I could go and investigate. I jumped into a tree, and then another, and another, until I came to a small Pikachu and an Arbok rubbing it.

I jumped down infront of it and asked ,"What happened here?" The snake told me of what happened and I thought I knew of something that could help. I told him I know of something to revive the Pikachu,so I decided to be a loner for once. I would help. I ran as fast as I could, past my resting area, and past a few people battling. I came to an old lady that owned a shop. She had taken care of me for the past two and a half years, until I had to seek and find out what I was made for.

I looked at the lady a certain way, and she knew exactly what I needed. She reached into her cabinet and got some kind of drink that revives things.

Quickly, I ran back to the Arbok and Pikachu and handed him the revive, trying not to offend the Pikachu or the Arbok...

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~
    "Sounds good to me. This place looks pretty good anyway." I replied.
    I sat down in one of the corners and started rumaging through my bag. "Now where did I put that...?" I muttered.
    "Put what?" Asked Jenn.
    "Gimme a sec." I replied, digging deep. Finally I pulled it out. It was a gold chain necklace with a ruby on it. I handed it to her.
    "Here. It's a thankyou gift for everything you've done for me so far." I said gratefully.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Banned

Poison Strike
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was still rubbing the Pikachu when a Scizor came along. I told him what happened and he left. He came back with a drink. He told me it was a revive. I took the drink with my tail and started to pour it down the mouth of the Pikachu.

"Thank you, dear Scizor" I hissed.

"No problem!!" He said back.

"My name is Poison Strike. Might I ask what your name is?" I hissed back.

Furnace
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at a set of caves. Most of them were full but there were a few that were empty. I found a empty cave and settled down. It wasn't time to go to sleep but I made myself at home ... until I left this cave for Goldenrod. I still couldn't believe that Team Rocket was responsible for this. I could remember it a year ago. They took a group of people and transformed them into Pokemon. Fortunetly, I was turned into a Entei ... but that meant I would have to work harder. Legendaries are powerful creatures with incredible powers and abilities. So much power must be taken lightly. I watch the lake glimmer in the night. Soon the sun wil rise, then it is time for me to go to sleep.

Hi, don't mean to interupt, but have LSU's been accepted yet? Sorry.

Like Ninja (You Don't See Me) Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Foxer

I sighed. I didn't even get to finish my meal, thanks to that stupid kid. Now I knew why most wild Pokemon hated humans. They were nuciances. I chuckled a bit. If this was a few years ago, I'd never have thought that. But here I was, a human-turned-Eevee, and people were a nuciance.
    I heard a noise in the bushes, and an Umbreon walked out. I don't know what it was, probably the silver, but I knew it was once human like me. "Um, hi." "Hello." Make that it a he. An awkward silence followed. He broke it. "My name's Dark." "I'm Fa- er, Foxer." I cursed at myself. Sure, I'd never had to introduce myself before, but my name had changed with my body. I was no longer a human, and now my old name was gone.
    My stomach rumbled a bit, reminding me yet again why my name was gone. My disgust at the human race. I looked back at Dark, who's face clearly indicated he heard my stomach. "So, you're hungry?" "Duh," I said. But he was smiling, so he wasn't stating the obvious like a taunt. He indicated behind him, and started walking. I hesitantly followed.
    EVme15
    Because college has finally stopped gnawing on my soul.

Joined 10/18/00
    Junior Trainer 11/24/00
    Cool Trainer 3/2/01
    Advanced Trainer 5?/16?/02 (Officially: 9/9/02)
    Modded into OA 1/12/04
    Elite Trainer (#185) 11/14/05

WE ARE SEX BOB-OMB! Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Dark
    ~~~~~~~~
    I led Foxer away from the open areas into a mildly thick forest. Most of these trees were stripped of their apples or never had any in the first place. Then we came up to a tree that had two juicy-looking apples in its branches. "Those look good…" Foxer said, her stomach growling again.

"Don't get them…" I said, stopping her. She looked like she was going to protest, but I cut her off. "Silly Sudowoodo, tricks are for kids…" I said to the tree, giving it a whip of my tail before going a few feet onwards to a real tree with real apples. I stopped and Foxer came up too, eyes wide at the huge number in the tree.

Nimbly I jumped up the branches to where there was a large cluster of apples. With a swift Bite on the stems, four of them fell to the ground, me following. "Eat up!" I said with a smile.

I knew I still had to talk to her…but for me, almost anything can (and will) yield to food.
    SteamID: virtualplay
    PSN Handle: VirtualPlay1337

VirtualPlay: they were checking your age so they could legally allow the guys to ogle you?
    ChobiChibi: yeah I guess XD

Howler
    I leaped on the rooftop, and landed in a solid stance."Kid get away!"I yelled.Not letting his curiosity of a talking pokemon take over, he took that moment to run away.Then I decided to use Fire Blast.It came out a second later.It burnt the rockets to a crisp.Then I extinguished the flames with a Hydro Pump.I immediatly left the battleground with a agility.then I went to the cave that the pikachu was in.

erm...Yes, all LSUs are accepted. Also, we shouldn't know each other, other than the acception of Poiison Strike and Clutch.Sorry!

Howler
    When I got to the cave, there was already a Scizor and Arbok there.I asked "who are you two?".I decided to wait for an answer.....

Jennifer
    ~~~~~
    I looked at the necklace, it sparkled nicely.
    "Thank you, no ones ever given me something like this." I answer, he smiled.
    "anyway, wanna go swimming?" I asked, he smiled evilly at me.

~~~~

Water splashed at me, soaking my head. I splashed back, rain poured down from the sky. A pokemons life was quite simple, live easy and just run from humans.

Not that hard.

Banned

Default umm...

Clutch
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I kindly said, "my name is Clutch.This Pikachu will be fine,if you need me I'll be around". I swiftly jumped onto a tree and to another,and so on. Finally I came to an opening.There were three Houndour picking on a small spinirak.

I rushed down swiftly and grabbed the first one into a vicegrip, throwing him into a tree,knocking him out. The second Houndour thought he was tough and tried to bite me,but I was to fast and used Metal Claw to stop it. The third one burnt my right arm,leg and wing,but I caught him in a Vicegrip also,but right before he fainted,he released,with all his breath,a howl.

An over-sized Houndoom came running toward me,but I used double-team and evaded it.He simply burnt all of my images and burnt my whole body.I was knocked to the ground,onconcious.

I saw a boy about 14 running with friends,having fun passing a ball in a field.There was another flash and I pictured scientists picking with my body,with big R.

Finally,I had gotten up,with fire in my eyes.I used a Rage attack and started throwing baragges of Metal Claws and False Swipes at the Houndoom,until finally he'd fainted.

I ran back to Poison Strike and said "go to *gasp* the cabin--a mile *gasp* tell lady *gasp* need *gasp* secret potion."
    With those few words,I collapsed into a deep sleep in front of the Arbok and Arcanine.

Banned

Poison Strike
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Scizor told me his name was Clutch then he ran off. He came back in and he was burned. Poor Scizor, probably ran into some Houndours. Then he told me to go get a secret potion from a lady in a cabin.

That kind of confused me because how was I supposed to communicate with her? It was time to advance my psychic abilities. I could teleport so maybe I could speak telepathically. I couldn't leave them alone. I would have to go quickly. I slithered out and teleported a bit. I arrived in front of a cabin. I slithered in the door. There was a lady. She looked at me.

"Hello Arbok. What do you want?" The lady asked.

I focused my mind. I thought so hard and finally it paid off.

<Lady, don't be startled. I need a secret potion. It is for Clutch ... the Scizor.> I said to her.

If she only knew that I was once human. Then I tried to send the image of Clutch into her mind. She ran back into a storeroom and came back with what I wanted.

<Thank you, madam.> I said.

"No, thank you. I never met a polite arbok before. Go, go!!" She said.

I left the building and teleported. I arrived at the entrance. I slithered into the area where the Scizor lay. Then I realized something. What was I supposed to do with this Secret Potion?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No Furnace this time. Only focusing on Poison Strike

Advanced Trainer

Sam
    ~~~
    Using my tail I created a big splash of water which soaked her completely. I giggled at the soggy mess in front of me.
    "Can't catch me." I said.
    I dived beneath the surface and started swimming around. This was the life. No rules, I could do whatever I wanted and no one could stop me! Maybe there was an upside to being a pokemon after all.
    WANTED:

One signature.

Imooto-deshi says:
    "BEEEE A ROUGE TOMATO"

Jennifer
    ~~~~~
    I used vine whip and eventually pulled him back up to the surface, it was getting late. And I was hungry, maybe he'd like to go with me.
    "Wanna go to a resteruant and eat?" I asked putting him back down in the water.
    "Sure, I'm hungry, and tired." He said, we both swam out of the water and finally got to the resteruant, the smell of spaghetti, Lazanea and other italian foods flew through ther air. We smiled evilly at eachother.

><><><><

"Come back here with that food!" He belowed, he stoped chasing us, he had more food to prepare.
    When we got back, we both laughed while eating our food.
    "You see his face?? It was huge! And red!" I excliamed, taking another gulp of spaghetti.
    "Yeah, and he rocked back an forth when running!!" Sam added.

Ok thanks. Here's just a reminder....
    Name: Meowth
    Looks: a scruffy, alley cat Persian
    Nickname: Chris
    History: was on a basketball team, very athletic
    Anything Special: a bad boy with an arrogant and ignorant attitude, he can evolve at any time but chooses not to
    Other?: though he may seem egotistical, he is kind to his friends and brave and never reluctant to help one in need, even if it means sacrificing himself. released near goldenrod.

Chris
    -------
    "Hey Chris." The mailman waved as he walked past my house in New Bark Town.
    "Hi." I nodded, dribbling my basketball as he walked over.
    "Letter." He handed it to me and left.
    "Wow." I read it aloud. "Congradulations Chris, you prooved to be the best pick in last weekends All Star tryouts and we'd like you to come to Goldenrod City for an interview. We look foward to meeting you this Friday." I gasped and looked at my watch. "It's Friday now!" I ran inside. "Mom, I need you to drive me to Goldenrod!" I cried, throwing the letter at her as I scrambled to find the car keys.
    "Whats going on?" She read it. "Oh, I see. Don't worry, I'll take you." We were soon off and about 45 min. later we arrived. "Call me when everythings done, I have to go to the store." She said as I got out of the car.
    "Ok." I replied and she left. I looked at the letter, it was from the Goldenrod Radio Tower. "Hmm, maybe I'll be on the air live." I grinned to myself with an arrogant smirk. I walked with pride down the street as I pushed my ego around making my way to the tower. I went inside and held up the letter.
    "That way." The lady at the desk pointed me to the elevator. I went in and the doors closed. I hummed as I waited for the elevator to move up, but inseat I began to feel it go down.
    "Hey, what's going on?" I gasped as it picked up speed. I cried out as a strange smell began to fill the elevator and I passed out. But before everything went black, I heard some kind of evil laughing as two dark suited people with a red R on thier shirt took me out of the elevator and into a strange room. Everything else when white.....