Thread: Poll-What's the most expensive thing you own?

The cult of personality..... Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Default Poll-What's the most expensive thing you own?

I figured it was time for an original poll around here ^_~
    As the topic says what's the most expensive thing that you own? Also how did you get it?

A few months back it was a tie between my PS2 and my GCN. Both were Christmas gifts in 2002 and 2001. Now my most expensive thing is a $350 dollar watch. It was given to me as a gift for graduation.
    TPM's self proclaimed firearms expert, former RPG mod, occassional smartass and all around enigmatic wonder ^_~
    3DS Friend Code: 3196 4256 7846
    XBL: Enigma1985 NYJ
    Steam: enigmaticwonder
    FF.net: https://www.fanfiction.net/~enigmaticwonder85

Stay your blade from the flesh of an innocent.
    Hide in plain sight.
    Never compromise the Brotherhood.
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
    -The Assassin's Creed

Banned

Well, a dress that I bought this year cost around $500. That is pretty expensive for a dress, you know. I got that dress because my mom said she would buy me a nice one, and the nice one's were that expensive, lol. But my TV and DVD system are more expensive.. well, I forgot how much it's worth exactly, but I know it's more expensive than the dress. How did I get that? Well, my dad just bought it for me one day, lol.

*tackles her uncle* The most expensive thing that he owns is his Lamborghini Diablo. --"

.. *hopes she didn't break his back* :x

Mine is my $450 computer. Wee. I'm pitiful. *cries* Oh well, it's my b-day, can't cry x.x

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

hmmm, as in 'you own for yourself, not technically owned by your parents'? hmm... well, I guess I'd have to say my PS2 o0
    which is funny... since I bought it with my own money from my own pocket from my own babysitting jobs... why can they take the privelage of using it away from me? =o

~Katie

Well, I have a nice $500 computer, atleast I estimate it around there now, maybe it's a little more, it is nice, then I have a car, that was valued at $1,340, mabe a little less now, but hey, it's something, and I bought it myself, no parental help, or charity.

EDIT: I forgot, I also have $280 in 3 tattoos, 2 were $80, 1 was $120
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

The most expensive thing I've ever gotten was my $500 clarinet. My dad just bought it for me right then and there. Which is a pretty weird thing, because he's extremely obsessed with saving money. O_o Anyway, other expensive stuff I've gotten with my own money or with holiday money includes my flute that was $350, my electric guitar that was $97 (which is actually a lot less than most, the ones at local music shops are around $300.. and it was NEW! Hooray for ebay! =P), and my amp that was $70..

I think my tv was around $60 or so... it's a small one with a combination VCR, as I'm too screwed up in the head to figure out how to work a seperate plug-in VCR. My very lovely stereo system was $250, and I personally think it sounds a lot better than my dad's $500 Bose thingy. =x I don't own any game systems completely other than my $75 Gameboy Advance, me and my brother usually split the money.

Basically everything I've ever gotten that was halfway expensive was electronic or musical in some way or another. I buy really cheap jewelry and really cheap clothing because I've found that expensive stuff seems really boring in comparison. I am an ebay fiend, and I shop at discount clothing stores, so I save a lot of money that way and end up getting a lot more stuff at the same time. Go, me. =P

~Kireihana52

I would have to say that my most expensive thing is my $300,000 Jaguar.

Yeah right, lol. As if that was true. Probably my personal, most expensive thing is my computer. I dont remember how much it cost though. I only knew it was expensive. Then I have my Gamecube of course, which I bought when it cost $200. Now it costs $120! Wow, that's a big change.

Sir Chris

Well, my computer cost 1200 dollars, paid for it myself...

My one sword set cost me 1100...is there anything else I own..

*thinks*

nope, computer wins I guess...though I feel I am missign something :X

~ Chris

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

I'd probably say my stereo system, it was like $350 when we bought it Oh, and my computer probably would have been expensive if it had been bought, but my dad built it

I can't wait to get my guitar, that should be about $200.. which will probably be the most expensive thing I've ever bought, besides my clarinet (which I sold) that cost me $250.

"You hold the answers deep within your own mind.
    Consciously, you've forgotten it.
    That's the way the human mind works.
    Whenever something is too unpleasant, too shameful for us
    to entertain, we reject it.
    We erase it from our memories.
    But the imprint is always there."

Dragon Tamer Administrator
    Administrator
    34.625 S, 58.50595 W (Buenos Aires, Argentina)

My life. No one could ever buy it. As for how I got it, that's one of the deepest philosophical questions ever.

As for things that money can buy, I really don't know which one cost me more. Probably my computer. Computers are VERY expensive here in Argentina.

Annual Unown Awards: Kind (2007), Friendly, Queen (2008), Dedicated (2009), She found Kevin! (2009),
    Everyone wins (2011), Tea, World traveler (2012), Busy, Patient (2013),
    Durga, Firefox, Twenty Thousand Hidden Posts (2014), Helpful (2015),
    Active, Discord, Letter, Unown Awards 2019 (2019).

Don't forget to visit the Dragon's Guild and Dragon Tamers site.
    ✭Ask me about AC/CC. Adopt a pokemon and Join!✭

What are you looking at? Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

The most expensive thing I own right now is my computer. I bought it myself about three years ago on special at Circut City (Cost $1000 before rebates)

My next most expensive item would be the AM/FM radio that has a 3-CD player and a dual cassette player (that I never use )--that cost me about $300

Now I'm looking to get a TV/VCR or TV/DVD and hook it up in my bedroom
    midnightangel
    Just a Twitter slut and a Tumblr whore.