Thread: Open Challenge(Ref???)

Banned

Default Open Challenge(Ref???)

I'm ready for a new battle.

1 on 1
    You choose first, I attack first.
    DQ: 3 days
    Arena: Old Faithful Hot Springs and Geysers
    Atop the old volcano of Mt. Yellowstone lies many geyser, hot springs, and mud pots. Pokemon battles are forbidde, so if the police arrive they'll deal damage to the battlers. Geysers erupt every three rounds with boiling hot water, and hot springs are hotter than boiling. Battlers must be wary of the water and that the floor may cave in! Watch out!
    Ref: Needed!

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Zup vs. Salvester2 (Referee: Avian Freeze)

I'll play your little game..hmm..

Hmm..go Terror the Areodactyl!!!

*the giant Rock Bird lands beside Salvester2*
    Check your world. Are you living it or are you letting it pass by?

"Wanna play with fire, Scarecrow?"
    Current ASB Pokemon:Nidoking, Tyranitar, Rhydon Scizor , Umbreon , Dragonite , Aerodactyl , Sableye , Banette

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I'll take up reffing this. I've been looking for a reffing job ^^;.
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia
    ProudRefofPokézooBattleTower

Thanks to Yukitsukai for this banner!

Ace trophy, given to me by pimuni because I'm good at stuff ^_^

My Adopted Pokémon | My Captured Pokémon | My Pack
    My ASB Team
    Expedia

Banned

I'll send out Littird, my Natu (I recently found out that you can send out the same pokemon in two battles.)

Littird, use Psyshield first, to power up, then use Psychic to douse him in a mud pot. Lastly, use Steel Wing on the Aerodactyl after he gets out of the mud pot! If he doesn't, use Confuse Ray!

Psyshield - Psychic - Steel Wing/Confuse Ray

Littird the Natu (f)
    Sig: Psyshield
    Littird closes her eyes and weaves an intricate psychic shield around herself. The semi-transparent shield is on for about three actions, and it disappears when Littird loses concentration. The shield does mental damage to any who touch it, and the shield conforms itself to Littird's body. Littird may not do any other psychic attacks with the shield on.
    Type: Psychic
    Accuracy: 95%
    Damage: 8% extra damage when someone touches Littird.
    Effect: Above.

...Σ(·ω·ノ)ノ!!! Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Originally posted by Zup
    I'll send out Littird, my Natu (I recently found out that you can send out the same pokemon in two battles.)

Littird, use Psyshield first, to power up, then use Psychic to douse him in a mud pot. Lastly, use Steel Wing on the Aerodactyl after he gets out of the mud pot! If he doesn't, use Confuse Ray!

Psyshield - Psychic - Steel Wing/Confuse Ray

Littird the Natu (f)
    Littird closes her eyes and weaves an intricate psychic shield around herself. The semi-transparent shield is on for about three actions, and it disappears when Littird loses concentration. The shield does mental damage to any who touch it, and the shield conforms itself to Littird's body. Littird may not do any other psychic attacks with the shield on.
    Umm... doesn't that kinda contradict itself? Just wondering.
    I am the edge of my shape.
    Squared is my face and cubed is my volume.
    I have proved over a thousand theorems.
    Variable to rational,
    Variable to imaginary,
    These polygons hold many numbers,
    Yet these polygons will remained unsolved.
    So, as I calculate,
    UNLIMITED BOX WORKS!
    There are no such thing as mad scientists, only creative ones.

Banned

Whoops, another N00B mistake on my part. And I created the sig!

Sigh. Oh well, I can't change it.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Actually if your opponent complies, you can change your action. Arena is a bit interesting, but I think I can pull it off ^^;.
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia

My ASB Team
    Expedia

Banned

Salvester, may I? I didn't know that I could...gosh I'm newer than I thought.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Sure, you can change it if you want..I'll just wait until your change your action until I post my moves.

Current ASB Pokemon:Nidoking, Tyranitar, Rhydon Scizor , Umbreon , Dragonite , Aerodactyl , Sableye , Banette

Banned

I'm really sorry for all of this...*slaps forehead*

Littird, use Psyshield first, to power up, then use Double team. Lastly, use Steel Wing on the Aerodactyl to smash him into a mud pot!

Psyshield - Double Team - Steel Wing

Littird the Natu (f)

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Okay Terror.

Okay Terror. *Salvester takes out a laser whip and snaps it in the air, giving him Terror's attention*

First use Dragon Breath to the rattle his little shield, to prove it not stop us, then use Fire Blast to destroy his clones, then use Double Team yourself.

Dragon Breath/Fire Blast/Double Team

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Zup VS Salvester2
    Littird the Female Natu VS Terror the Male Aerodactyl
    Arena: Old Faithful Hot Springs and Geysers
    Atop the old volcano of Mt. Yellowstone lies many geyser, hot springs, and mud pots. Pokemon battles are forbidden, so if the police arrive they'll deal damage to the battlers. Geysers erupt every three rounds with boiling hot water, and hot springs are hotter than boiling. Battlers must be wary of the water and that the floor may cave in! Watch out!

Round 1

Pre-Battle Statistics
    Littird, Female Natu
    Life ~ 100% :: Energy ~ 100% :: Status ~ Ready to battle
    Psyshield ~ Double Team ~ Steel Wing

Terror, Male Aerodactyl
    Life ~ 100% :: Energy ~ 100% :: Status ~ Ready to battle
    Dragonbreath ~ Fire Blast ~ Double Team

I had decided that I would visit the magnificent Yellowstone Park I had heard so much of. I wanted to see Old Faithful spurt out of the ground, and I was very excited to head there. As I reach the spot, I notice two people already there. They seem to be Pokémon trainers because of the Poké Balls on their belts. They stare at each other intently, and bring out their Poké Balls, obviously ready for a battle. I smile, knowing this would be a great reffing opportunity for me, especially because of the interesting arena it was set in. Despite the fact that fights are prohibited here, the two battlers are still fixed on battling. As I set up a chair and wave my white flag, I signal the battle to commence!

On one end, Zup tosses out a Poké Ball which contains his Natu, who begins defensively. The miniscule psychic bird sets up a complex barrier which encircles her. The mauve colored shield gleams wonderfully in the light of the sun, but this doesn’t last for long as Salvester2, the opposing trainer, calls out his petrifying Aerodactyl, Terror. The large rock bird smirks at Littird and then roars, breathing a jet of greenish energy. The blaze reaches Littird and shakes the shield a bit, causing the Natu to wince and struggle to keep her shield up. She takes a bit of damage, but still manages to sustain the mental defense.

Littird then proceeds to creating multiple versions of herself. Spreading her wings, she causes the Aerodactyl to see four illusory images of her, only one being the true one. The Aerodactyl, ignoring the fact of not knowing where his opponent is, exhales a Fire Blast. The flames blast through the arena in the form of a kanji. The bird desperately tries to avoid the inferno as she swoops away, but three of the clones are obliterated, revealing the real Littird.

Luckily, the Natu is able to avoid the blaze herself, and as she flutters around, she whacks the Aerodactyl with her wing which had turned steel for a brief second. The Aerodactyl flinches a bit, but he is still very confident to battle Littird. The psychic bird stumbles a bit and falls, but quickly recovers and flies up to face the Aerodactyl, who mimics the same move Littird had done just a turn ago. The rock bird creates four identical bodies and flaps his heavy wings, all four figures repeating the motion. Littird sighs, and puts down her shield. The round ends with little damage to both sides as I wave my flag again, calling the round to a close.

Post-Battle Statistics
    Littird, Female Natu
    Life ~ 97% :: Energy ~ 93% :: Status ~ A bit nervous

Terror, Male Aerodactyl
    Life ~ 94% :: Energy ~ 89% :: Status ~ Confident, grinning, four clones

Arena
    Undamaged, no sign of police, two turns until geyser erupts
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia

My ASB Team
    Expedia

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Okay Terror, time to show the little bird how insagnifigent she is compared to you!! *cracks his laser whip*

Start the turn with a SuperSonic attack to confuse her even more. Then, use an Ancient Power attack, and then finally use a flamethrower attack.

*cracks his laser whip and grabs ASB Popcorn for the upcoming gyster, which should be fun*

Banned

Littird! Alright, I have a plan! His puny Supersonic should miss, and if it does, use Swift. to pinpoint the true Aerodactyl. If his supersonic hits, Use Psych Up!

Now drop your Psyshield and use Confuse Ray on the real Aerodactyl, if you know him. If not, use Future Sight!

Lastly, use Haze to cloud his vision!

Swift/Psych Up - Confuse Ray/Future Sight - Haze

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Round 2

Pre-Battle Statistics
    Terror, Male Aerodactyl
    Life ~ 94% :: Energy ~ 89% :: Status ~ Confident, grinning, four clones
    Supersonic ~ Ancientpower ~ Flamethrower

Littird, Female Natu
    Life ~ 97% :: Energy ~ 93% :: Status ~ A bit nervous
    Swift/Psych Up ~ Confuse Ray/Future Sight ~ Haze

Arena
    Undamaged, no sign of police, two turns until geyser erupts

The two birds stare at each other, one large, and the other miniscule in comparison. Little happened in that first round, but let’s see what may happen this round. I wave my flag and the round begins!

Terror, intent on wreaking havoc on the tiny Natu, starts by uttering an extremely horrid sound. The hum echoes throughout the arena and disturbs everything in its path. Littird, seemingly unable to avoid the sound begins to become dazed, her eyes spinning in spirals. The Aerodactyl, happy at his success watches as the psychic bird attempts to Psych Up to copy Terror’s state of mind. Littird, absolutely confused instead executes the move on her trainer! Zup, tilting his head in confusion, feels his mind and Littird’s become one @_@. Luckily though, Littird manages to shake off her confusion as she copies her trainer’s state of mind.

Four Terrors, floating in the sky, flapping their gigantic wings then perform their next attack. The rock birds then synchronically use their clairvoyant powers to toss rocks at the Natu. Littird squawks as she is slammed by three of the four rocks and she huffs loudly as she eyes the Aerodactyl maliciously. Her eyes then glow a deadly red as she prepares an attack. The Future Sight will be let off when Littird feels the right time is.

Terror charges up a Flamethrower and exhales the scorching blaze at Littird. Littird calls up a misty Haze to cloud up the arena and obscure the Aerodactyl’s clear vision. She then quickly flutters away, but her right wing is unable to avoid the fire, and it is singed, as she falls to the ground with a thump. Ouch! Seems like this round didn’t go so well for Littird. The gap in which Old Faithful rests appears to be rumbling, the geyser may go off very soon! I wave my flag again, ending the round.

Post-Battle Statistics
    Littird, Female Natu
    Life ~ 74% :: Energy ~ 86% :: Status ~ Injured, burned wing (will heal in 2 turns, meanwhile she is grounded, or may fly awkwardly if you want to try), Future Sight ready

Terror, Male Aerodactyl
    Life ~ 94% :: Energy ~ 78% :: Status ~ Overconfident, very happy

Arena
    Hazy, vision is obscured for both battlers, geyser will erupt next turn, still no sign of police
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia

My ASB Team
    Expedia

Banned

Alright! Littird, use Attract on one of the Aerodactyls. Nevermind if it hits a clone. If it does hit the real deal, I want you to use Psychic on him to stick him in Old Faithful before it erupts. If it hits a clone, use Nightshade on another Aerodactyl. Lastly, use Faint Attack on the true aerodactyl, or it's clone if you don't know which is real.

Attract - Psychic/Nightshade - Faint Attack

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hmm...faint attack eh, lets see what happens to her after she hits me...no were to go but down..anywho.

It's time for speed my Draconic friend, lets see him fight this.

Do an Earthquake attack to really get to ground shaking and let the inferior bird get boiled, then fly up high and don't come down, so when/if the faint attack hits, he goes tumbling down. Finish the turn with a Roar if his faint attack hits, if it doesn't take a break to not lose energy.

Earthquake-Fly*stay up*-Roar/Break time

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Round 3

Pre-Battle Statistics
    Littird, Female Natu
    Life ~ 74% :: Energy ~ 86% :: Status ~ Injured, burned wing (will heal in 2 turns, meanwhile she is grounded, or may fly awkwardly if you want to try), Future Sight ready
    Attract ~ Psychic/Night Shade ~ Faint Attack

Terror, Male Aerodactyl
    Life ~ 94% :: Energy ~ 78% :: Status ~ Overconfident, very happy
    Earthquake ~ Fly *stay up* ~ Roar/Take a Break

Arena
    Hazy, vision is obscured for both battlers, geyser will erupt next turn, still no sign of police

As the geyser gets ready to erupt, both Pokémon face each other, glaring intently. Littird’s wing had been injured from the last round. Terror was happy at the outcome and focused on winning. Suddenly, a spurt of water gushes out from the ground and boiling water bursts through the air! The battlers must be wary of the geyser and the water which falls all over the place. I wave my flag and signal the round to begin!

Littird begins by attempting to Attract one of the Terrors, hoping it might be the real one. She shows off her beautiful wings and becomes starry-eyed to charm Terror, trying to get him to notice her. Terror stares at Littird, obviously captivated, but as soon as Terror makes a different action from the others, he disappears! Apparently, that was a clone, and there are now three Terrors left. Terror grins widely, and slams his rocky body into the ground, causing heavy quakes throughout the arena. The tremors shake through the earth and Littird desperately tries to scurry away. She runs around, trying to fly, but her burnt wing gets the better of her and causes her to fall as the earth vibrates up and down violently and tosses her about.

Hurt, she tries a Night Shade, and blasts a powerful ray of ghost energy at the larger bird. The beam collides with Terror’s left wing as he tries to fly up, while the vision is still obscured. The force depletes a bit of Terror’s energy, causing him to fall for a little bit. However, he flies back up quickly, feeling extreme pain inside him as cells begin to perish sporadically. The petite Natu also smirks as she sees the three Aerodactyl merge into the one she hit. She had struck the correct one!

Now Littird rushes through the air, becoming a blur and ultimately invisible, activating her Faint Attack. Terror hopelessly attempts to avoid the attack, flying higher, but to no avail, and he is struck by the Faint Attack in the back. Littird begins to fall helplessly, by she finally finds the perfect moment. Her eyes glow a lethal crimson yet again, and stormy winds begin to bluster the skies. A psychic blast rips through the heavens and strikes the Aerodactyl square in the back. Terror squawks in sheer pain and Roars at the Natu, scaring her out of her wits! He also crashes to the ground, both his body and confidence hurt. The psychic bird attempts to flutter around, but her burnt wing prevents her from doing so and gives away to her colliding into the ground as well.

The two birds are injured quite badly, but they aren’t ready to give up yet! The geyser settles as well as the ground is sprayed with water. The fog also clears up in the arena. Sirens are also heard, as police might be arriving soon. Uh-oh, better be careful, battlers.

Post-Battle Statistics
    Terror, Male Aerodactyl
    Life ~ 79% :: Energy ~ 69% :: Status ~ Injured, confidence hurt, bruised

Littird, Female Natu
    Life ~ 64% :: Energy ~ 72% :: Status ~ Wing still burnt (Heals next turn, better at flying now), Injured, terrified of Terror (3 turns)

Arena
    Fog cleared, ground wet because of geyser, 3 turns until geyser, police may come soon
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia

My ASB Team
    Expedia

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Hmmmm..the Coppers, eh?

The Copper, I gotta make a run for it..but..I'll kill the birdy first.

Terror, don't lose your cofidence, that bird is nothing to you, you disapoint me. *cracks his laser whip*

Okay Terror, lets make his fear even more so, start with a scary face, followed by a Dragon Rage, and finally, Sandstorm, lets show the little birdy why Rock types rule!!

Scary Face-Dragon Rage-Sandstorm

Banned

Okay Littird, I have a plan: Get up enough courage to stare him in the eye and leer. Focus your anger and tiredness at him! LEER! Then I want you to teleport out of the way of the Dragon Rage and to just behind the big birdy! When your behind him, do one of two things: If the dragon rage changes direction and rushes at you and him, I want you to Protect, so his attack will hit him. If not, use Giga Drain!

Leer - Teleport - Protect/Giga Drain

Subs: I want Littird to hide behind Terror if the cops come at any time.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Round 4

Pre-Battle Statistics
    Terror, Male Aerodactyl
    Life ~ 79% :: Energy ~ 69% :: Status ~ Injured, confidence hurt, bruised
    Scary Face ~ Dragon Rage ~ Sandstorm

Littird, Female Natu
    Life ~ 64% :: Energy ~ 72% :: Status ~ Wing still burnt (Heals next turn, better at flying now), Injured, terrified of Terror (3 turns)
    Leer ~ Teleport ~ Protect/Giga Drain

Arena
    Fog cleared, ground wet because of geyser, 3 turns until geyser, police may come soon

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

As the battle begins to get heated, both Pokémon are grounded from the last round, ready to battle. The sirens ring in the distance near the arena as the battle around Old Faithful continues. I wave my flag and the round commences!

Terror attempts to frighten the little Natu even more than she already is. He begins with a Scary Face, grimacing at Littird in such a menacing way that she chirps frantically while backing away even farther from the Aerodactyl. However, her trainer tells her to work up her courage and Leer him straight in the face. She sweats intensely as she squirms around and screws her face into a creepy display. The Aerodactyl arches an eyebrow at the face of the Natu, which is so tiny he barely realizes the aim. He admires the little bird’s spunk though and flies up, readying his next action.

The mighty rock bird then emits a sphere of cherry colored dragon energy. As he roars, the power stretches and forms itself into a potent cyclonic form which rages through the arena, picking up debris and causing the grounds to rumble violently! Littird, seeing the attack coming right at her, Teleports right out of the way and appears behind Terror, flapping her wings. Her singed wing hinders her a bit, but she is able to stay up for a while. The Dragon Rage continues on and blasts a huge hole in the far wall, at which point it disintegrates.

As the sirens stop, and loud footsteps are heard marching into the arena of Old Faithful, people outfitted in police uniforms enter the arena, scouring the area for any suspicions. Suddenly, one of them look up at the skies and spot Terror and Littird. Littird immediately hides behind the large rock bird, and the police take out their guns. Shooting at the Aerodactyl, Terror begins to dodge many of the bullets, but one manages to graze the edge of his wing! The rock bird screeches as he plunges a bit, but immediately regains his altitude. He bellows and summons a sandstorm. Harsh winds build up in the arena and pick up sand and gravel from the ground below. As the tempest brews and thunder through the arena, the cops are tossed around and hurt. Littird squawks as she is pelted by the sand, but keeps a grip on the Aerodactyl and activates her Giga Drain attack. She pecks at the Aerodactyl and drains a bit of energy from the bigger bird’s body. However, the opportunity doesn’t last for long as her fear revisits. She recalls the horrid face of the Aerodactyl and falls right off Terror, and gets chucked around by the storm. As the round ends, everyone is still being thrown around by the sandstorm other than Terror himself. I terminate the round as the tempest begins to worsen.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Post-Battle Statistics
    Littird, Female Natu
    Life ~ 62% :: Energy ~ 65% :: Status ~ Very scared of Terror (4 more turns), being tossed around by Sandstorm, burn healed

Terror, Male Aerodactyl
    Life ~ 74% :: Energy ~ 57% :: Status ~ Confidence returned, wing slightly hurt

Arena
    Sandstorm raging (2 more turns), large hole in rock wall, 2 turns until geyser erupts, police thrown around but still there
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia

My ASB Team
    Expedia

Banned

I'm off to basketball camp!

Littird: Quickly, use Sunny Day to stop the Sandstorm, then aim a Solarbeam at Terror. Create the orb large enouugh so that you don't have to see his face! Lastly, use Psychic on Terror to slam him into the cops!

Sunny Day - Solarbeam - Psychic

Subs: If the sunny day doesn't block out the sandstorm for any reason, use Psychic to use Terror as a shield against the storm. (Wrap it's wings around her as a large shield). If the cops start at Littird, use the Terror shield again.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Coinsidence..me at Football camp..then pratise start next week..yea!!

Kay Terror, while he is doing the whole "Sunny Day" thing, use a SKy Attack on him, followed by a reflect barriar. COunter his SOlar Beam with a hyperbeam, that should be able to beat it.

SKy Attack/Reclect/Hyper Beam

Subs-Uh...Agility if the the police bring out big guns and start shooting at me

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Round 5

Pre-Battle Statistics
    Littird, Female Natu
    Life ~ 62% :: Energy ~ 65% :: Status ~ Very scared of Terror (4 more turns), being tossed around by Sandstorm, burn healed
    Sunny Day ~ Solarbeam ~ Psychic

Terror, Male Aerodactyl
    Life ~ 74% :: Energy ~ 57% :: Status ~ Confidence returned, wing slightly hurt
    Sky Attack ~ Reflect ~ Hyper Beam

Arena
    Sandstorm raging (2 more turns), large hole in rock wall, 2 turns until geyser erupts, police thrown around but still there

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The Sandstorm rages on, as Littird and the police are tossed around by the raging winds. Terror caws as he is confident about the battle, and I wave my flag, letting the battle resume.

Littird begins by beckoning the sun out while wincing from all the grits of sand. As the blustering subsides, the fiery spirit rises from the horizon, glorifying the arena with its grace. It ascends toward the zenith of the heavens and the field begins to warm up. As Littird recovers from her dizzying ordeal, Terror seizes the opportunity to launch a Sky Attack. Building his energy in the towering altitude, he dives towards the little bird with rapid speed, and is a blur to all who watch the spectacle. Littird, just recuperating from the sandstorm, sees a quick flash and attempts to dodge it, but the velocity and size of the bulky Aerodactyl captures her and pins her to the ground, extracting a loud shriek from her!

Terror hovers back to the upper side, while Littird slowly gets up, badly bruised. Anger seethes within her, but she forces herself to fight, and she flaps her petite wings, bringing her aloft to a level just a bit below Terror. Still terrified of him, she is determined not to make eye contact with the rock bird, but instead, she forms a sphere of golden energy in her beak. Generating a large beam so she doesn’t have to see the Aerodactyl’s ugly mug, she then fires the beam at Terror, unaware that he has raised a solid wall of shimmering yellow. As the beam collides with it, Terror is pushed back by the force, but manages to reflect much of the attack back. The rest of the beam shatters the barrier and collides with the Aerodactyl, who roars from the solar energy! As a weaker Solarbeam returns to its creator, Littird squawks as she is taken aback by her own force.

Littird breathes heavily, furious, and now is angry at her nemesis rather than frightened. She glares at the Aerodactyl, overcoming her dread, and her eyes glow red, as she uses her inner Psychic powers to toy around with the larger bird. The eerie crimson luminosity encircles the rock bird and she struggles to toss the Aerodactyl towards the police, who are still out cold. The Aerodactyl just lets off a Hyper Beam, though not as powerful as its full potential due to the resistance of the clairvoyant powers. The ray shoots straight towards the Natu, but not before she hurls the bird at the unwary humans. As the beam collides with the left side of the bird, Littird falls helplessly towards the ground again, livider than ever. Her lime green body flushes a deep plum color as her irritation builds. Terror is flung past the cops, who are crushed under the weight of the large Pokémon, several bones cracking here and there. He hits the clay wall and several dirt clods tumble on him, causing Terror himself to be knocked out for a while!

The Natu beams with happiness, and hopes to take advantage of the Aerodactyl’s temporary injury. The geyser begins to bubble with anticipation yet again, ready to erupt any second, as I wave my flag and call Round 5 to a close!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Post-Battle Statistics
    Terror, Male Aerodactyl
    Life ~ 60% :: Energy ~ 39% :: Status ~ Unconscious for 1 to 2 turns (50% of awakening), head injury, surrounded by clay

Littird, Female Natu
    Life ~ 38% :: Energy ~ 41% :: Status ~ Furious at Terror, overcome anger, grinning, badly bruised

Arena
    Sunny Day in effect for 4 more rounds, large hole in wall, geyser erupts next turn, police severely injured (40% of awakening per turn)

EDIT: This is Round 5, not 6 --;
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia

My ASB Team
    Expedia

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Wouldn't uncoincesness be equal to KOed? Oh well..I'm not complaining to much...

Umm..since this is like sleep methinks..the clay sould actually shield you from the blunt of attack methinks, but..who knows.

The Gyser is what I'm afriad of.

Well, since you are kinda asleep, do a Snore attack, then if you awaken enough to actually do stuff, use Razor Wind to get the mud off you, if not, use another Snore.

Finally, sence it says 1 to 2 turns, you should be ready to attack..use Steel Wing, if you didn't use Razor Wind the turn befroe, use it now!!

Snore, Snore or Razor Wind, Razor Wind or Steel Wing.

*Salvester buys an Old Faithful flag thingy and steals an cops hat*

How I got all the suvoniors I need..now.I also learned from last time. *opens an Umbrella* That water is hot!!

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I don't count unconscious as a KO, though technically it could be. In this case it isn't though.
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia

My ASB Team
    Expedia

Banned

First Littird, take the upper hand and wedge Terror into the geyser with Psychic. Make sure that he is stuck and that he gets the full brunt of the geyser! If you can't get him there in time, use a Nightmare. Now, stay away from him. If he's still unconsious, use Dream Eater, but if he's awake, use Confuse Ray. Lastly, use Double Team!

Psychic/Nightmare - Dream Eater/Confuse Ray - Double Team

We should be able to win! Go Littird!

(Ducks underneath the Old Faithful Lodge's porch)

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

I would point out, that Zup violated the whole "3 day" limit, but, in my infinate forgivness and generalness, I shall allow him to proced, cuz thats the kinda guy I am.

*a Rainbow appears over Sal2, and a chior of angles sings in the backround*

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

He didn't, he posted at the Absence Tower:

Originally posted by Zup
    I'll be away from Friday the 1st to the 8th. I'm going to Eaglecrest, a resort thingy for three days, then Basketball camp. My August is filled up badly!

To my reffings: Sorry I can't be here...if you can't wait, find a sub-ref.

To my battles: Don't DQ me! Please!

To Impereon: Sorry I'm not here to recieve my Team Approval Test Results. I doubt I'll win, but if I do, please be patient.

Bye all!

(I'm going on vacation later in August...ick...)
    Bah, just realized that S2 didn't post his attacks x_x.
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia

My ASB Team
    Expedia

Banned

Originally posted by Salvester2
    Wouldn't uncoincesness be equal to KOed? Oh well..I'm not complaining to much...

Umm..since this is like sleep methinks..the clay sould actually shield you from the blunt of attack methinks, but..who knows.

The Gyser is what I'm afriad of.

Well, since you are kinda asleep, do a Snore attack, then if you awaken enough to actually do stuff, use Razor Wind to get the mud off you, if not, use another Snore.

Finally, sence it says 1 to 2 turns, you should be ready to attack..use Steel Wing, if you didn't use Razor Wind the turn befroe, use it now!!

Snore, Snore or Razor Wind, Razor Wind or Steel Wing.

*Salvester buys an Old Faithful flag thingy and steals an cops hat*

How I got all the suvoniors I need..now.I also learned from last time. *opens an Umbrella* That water is hot!!
    I think he did.

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Ya..I did post my attacks.

Umm..ya..I did.

Bump?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Yeah, Salvester2 did post his attacks x_x, sorry I’m blind :p.

Round 6

Pre-Battle Statistics
    Terror, Male Aerodactyl
    Life ~ 60% :: Energy ~ 39% :: Status ~ Unconscious for 1 to 2 turns (50% of awakening), head injury, surrounded by clay
    Snore ~ Snore/Razor Wind ~ Razor Wind/Steel Wing

Littird, Female Natu
    Life ~ 38% :: Energy ~ 41% :: Status ~ Furious at Terror, overcome anger, grinning, badly bruised
    Psychic/Nightmare ~ Dream Eater/Confuse Ray ~ Double Team

Arena
    Sunny Day in effect for 4 more rounds, large hole in wall, geyser erupts next turn, police severely injured (40% of awakening per turn)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Suddenly, Old Faithful spurts out of the ground again in all its glory for the second time this battle! The boiling water erupts and sprays all over the arena, causing the ground to be wet again. The police stir in their sleep, still unconscious from the blow they took. Terror shifts in his unconsciousness, and Littird smirks, ready to cause some pain to the Aerodactyl this round. I wave my flag and the round commences!

Littird, wasting no time at all, immediately concentrates on her psychic powers, and struggles to lift the heavy Aerodactyl towards the geyser. Terror lets out a quick Snore that startles Littird, causing her to drop the snoozing prehistoric bird to the ground. However, she continues to drag Terror towards the perilous geyser. Unfortunately, the police quickly wake up, rubbing their sore parts and wondering where they are. Littird continues her plot, but the cops come to their senses just in time and begin shooting at the two Pokémon! Terror’s wing brushes the boiling water and he lets out a screech, waking up instantaneously!

His wing is too scorched for him to fly, but he quickly sends off a Razor Wind at the tiny psychic bird. Of course, it wasn’t as strong as it could have been, due to the scorched wing, but it tossed the Natu around quite a bit, rendering her dizzy. Suddenly, Terror is shot in the back by a multitude of bullets and he roars in pain, but meets the gaze of Littird, seeing her creepy eyes as they lull him into a state of puzzlement. Luckily for Littird, she is too small to be seen by the police, as they continue to fire at the Aerodactyl.

However, Terror is still able to swipe at Littird with a Steel Wing, and she shrieks as her body is cut by the quickly transforming iron wings. She winces from the pain, and causes multiple copies of herself to appear throughout the arena as the police continue to fire haphazardly, missing each Pokémon horribly.

The arena appears to be getting more dangerous as the two battlers continue, and the cops chaotically shoot, bullets flying all over. The geyser settles down, bubbling slightly as it readies for its next appearance. I wave my flag and call the round to an end.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Post-Battle Statistics

Littird, Female Natu
    Life ~ 21% :: Energy ~ 31% :: Status ~ Still furious at Terror, body severely cut, four copies

Terror, Male Aerodactyl
    Life ~ 42% :: Energy ~ 27% :: Status ~ Right wing scorched (2 more turns, 50% of not being able to fly, awkward flight), confused (50% of not attacking target), head injury

Arena
    Sunny Day for 3 more rounds, large hole in wall, 3 more turns until geyser erupts, police angered and shooting madly in all directions (Terror has a 40% chance of being hit, Littird has a 10% chance of being hit due to size, shot will do damage variable to where the Pokémon is hit)
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia

My ASB Team
    Expedia

Banned

Okay, that was messed up! Littird, I want you to quickly use Faint Attack against him, before you fire two Solar Beams at him!

Faint Attack - Solar Beam - Solar Beam

Subs: Protect if Terror uses Steel Wing at all.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Yes I know that reffing was weird >>, my dice was kind of crazy oO;;.
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia

My ASB Team
    Expedia

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Ackness..okay Terror, lets show him the error of his ways.

Solarbeam bounced back againsted him before, no reason it shouldn't again!!

Once he faint attack you, use Flamethrower on him.

Then when he uses his Solar Beams, use Reflectx2 to bounce it back to him.

*starts poking the Ursaring*

It says don't feed the part animals...but I can still poke them!!

*poke poke poke*

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Round 7

Pre-Battle Statistics
    Littird, Female Natu
    Life ~ 21% :: Energy ~ 31% :: Status ~ Still furious at Terror, body severely cut, four copies
    Faint Attack ~ Solarbeam ~ Solarbeam

Terror, Male Aerodactyl
    Life ~ 42% :: Energy ~ 27% :: Status ~ Right wing scorched (2 more turns, 50% of not being able to fly, awkward flight), confused (50% of not attacking target), head injury
    Flamethrower ~ Reflect ~ Reflect

Arena
    Sunny Day for 3 more rounds, large hole in wall, 3 more turns until geyser erupts, police angered and shooting madly in all directions (Terror has a 40% chance of being hit, Littird has a 10% chance of being hit due to size, shot will do damage variable to where the Pokémon is hit)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It appears the battle may be drawing to an end as both trainers’ Pokémon appear to be getting weary. Four images of Littird inhabit the field and Terror roars as he attempts to point out the true Littird. The fiery sun continues to beat down as well, both battlers sweating profusely from the sweltering heat. I wave the flag and call the seventh round to commence!

The four images of Littird immediately begin by Faint Attacking. They all fade into thin air, aiming for the unsuspecting Aerodactyl. However, Terror is prepared and a radiant flame forms in his jaws. As they appear behind the large rock bird and peck at him, Terror spins around to meet their gaze and exhales his Flamethrower. Unfortunately for Littird, the blaze hits Littird and she chirps loudly, tumbling along the ground and the three other figures vanish ghostly into thin air. The police take aim at the two birds, but their aim is abysmal, and the bullets completely miss them!

Littird then charges a ball of golden solar energy in her beak, and sends the overwhelming force at the Aerodactyl. Terror attempts to erect a Reflect wall, but unfortunately, in his confusion, the barrier is put up behind him and the Solarbeam hits Terror, causing him to howl in pain!

The little psychic bird then attempts another Solarbeam. This time, however, Terror isn’t fast enough to put up the wall and roars as he is tossed back into the wall, his back slamming. Littird is chirps in joy and is her grin grows wider as a bullet pierces Terror in the chest, causing him to bellow in pain.

Terror pants heavily, extremely fatigued, but luckily, he has snapped out of his confusion. Littird begins to ail as well, exhausted from the battle. However, the two are ready to duel to their last! The police begin to look worried as their firearms run out of ammunition.

Terror, Male Aerodactyl
    Life ~ 16% :: Energy ~ 14% :: Status ~ Right wing scorched (1 more turn, 50% of not being able to fly, awkward flight), no longer confused

Littird, Female Natu
    Life ~ 13% :: Energy ~ 23% :: Status ~ Body severely cut, slightly burnt

Arena
    Sunny Day for 2 more rounds, large hole in wall, 2 more turns until geyser erupts, police have run out of ammo
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia

My ASB Team
    Expedia

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

*finally..cops out of bullets* *beats on cops with a large stick* SHOOT MY POKEMON DO YOU!!!

Okay Terror..lets show him what a weak excuse for a Pokemon it is!!

First, start a Sandstorm. With his cuts, the sand/derbis/shot bullets/other things should make the pain excruciating.

Then..umm...stupid low energy. Roar I guess...Scary Face prolly won't work in the sandstorm

Finally, fire off a Swift.

You can't let that small excuse for a Pokemon beat you!!

Sandstorm/Roar/Swift

Subs-Hide behind the reflect shield you put behind you -_- if he tries an attack that you can block it with-*not sub in for sandstorm though*

Banned

Littird! First I want you to Steel wing him! Secondly look away and fire a Sunny Day. Lastly, use Protect!

Steel Wing - Sunny Day - Protect

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Sorry for how long this took >>.

Round 7

Pre-Battle Statistics
    Terror, Male Aerodactyl
    Life ~ 16% :: Energy ~ 14% :: Status ~ Right wing scorched (1 more turn, 50% of not being able to fly, awkward flight), no longer confused
    Sandstorm ~ Roar ~ Swift
    Subs: Reflect if Littird tries an attack you can’t block but not for Sandstorm

Littird, Female Natu
    Life ~ 13% :: Energy ~ 23% :: Status ~ Body severely cut, slightly burnt
    Steel Wing ~ Sunny Day ~ Protect

Arena
    Sunny Day for 2 more rounds, large hole in wall, 2 more turns until geyser erupts, police have run out of ammo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The two battlers are almost at their last, both panting heavily due to their fatigue levels. They can barely even keep themselves up anymore. The battle could go either way, whether due to no more energy or health, we do not know yet. I wave the battle and the round begins!

Terror starts by summoning up the second Sandstorm of the battle. The sand collects from the ground and brews into a tempest in the sky. The police watch in awe as the storm looms overhead. They are suddenly tossed about again and yell in pain, as Littird winces, attempting to use a Steel Wing on Terror. She flutters fiercely, and manages to reach the Aerodactyl, her petite wing becoming cold hard steel. She strikes and manages to cause a gash across Terror’s neck O_O.

Terror screeches in pain and Roars at Littird as the sand stings at both the battlers’ cuts. Littird winces, but quickly beckons the red hot sun to come out. The fiery entity rises from the sky and is dragged to the zenith of the sky. The squall quickly dies down as the police are dazed yet again. Littird cowers in fear at the Aerodactyl, terrified to make any eye contact with him from the earsplitting roar he had emitted.

Terror immediately shoots off several stars at Littird. They zoom towards her as she quickly puts up a protective sphere around her. The stars pierce the shield and Littird winces as they knock her back a bit. However, none make it through and Littird is relieved as she puts down the shield.

The heat beats down on the battlers, who heavily breathe due to extreme fatigue. The two stare intently at one another, both eager to win. The geyser begins to bubble as well, as it will erupt next turn. I wave the flag again and the round ends.

Post-Battle Statistics

Littird, Female Natu
    Life ~ 9% :: Energy ~ 11% :: Status ~ Body severely cut, slightly burnt, extremely fatigued

Terror, Male Aerodactyl
    Life ~ 8% :: Energy ~ 7% :: Status ~ Gash across neck, tremendously tired

Arena
    Sunny Day for 4 more rounds, large hole in wall, geyser erupts next turn, police dazed again, out of ammo

Zup goes first
    Salvester2 goes second
    AvianFreeze
    ProudCreatorofExpedia

My ASB Team
    Expedia

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Default Heh

Methinks it is time for the ref to DQ 7up, unless he is in the absence tower, and then I shall look like a fool again.

While I wait the the offical thing or the "Lets make Sal2 look stupid by poiting out he is wrong", I shall provide entertainment.

*Mankeys in bow ties and top hats shows up and start to dance to "Do you Believe in Love after Lover" by Cher*

I BRING YOU TEH DANCING MANKEYS!!