Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Eevee House RPG Version 2 (LSUs Welcome)

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

Default The Eevee House RPG Version 2 (LSUs Welcome)

Welcome to the Eevee House everyone. This is a place where you can let your adopted and captured pokemon hang out. (You can get adopted pokemon from the adoption centers in PCG). You can also make freinds. There are only a few simple rules...

1. No Flaming.
    2. Now willful destruction of property. Accidents may happen such as a pokemon tripping and breaking a table.
    3. Please make quality posts. We don't want this place closed.
    And last
    4. Have FUN!

A brief history of The Eevee House:

It was started as a club by Eevee Trainer Brad a long while ago as a club. It was where we could let our adopted pokemon out, and help them to develop persanilities. Brad pretty much turned it over to me to run a while back. Then it was closed by LP, some time later due to it being like an rpg. So here we are in our new hom.

The basis is you adopt pokemon from ACs or have them bred at the Breeding center. However, you won't find legendaire or dratinis. You have to earn a majrity of 100 stamps from the battle range to ask to breed fro a dratini. Or you could win won through selected games from time to time.

Here are some links that you might find helpful:

Dragon Tamers Adoption Center
    Pocket Monster's Breeding Center
    Poke Zoo Adoption Center
    Crystal Caves Capture Centure

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. the people here are friendly and helpful.

Having said all that:

(Nala's NOV)

I walk over to the couch and release all of my pokemon. Jasmine is curled around my neck. She looks around eagerly to see if she sees Kidda anywhere. when she doesn't, she just lays her head down. Blazer walked over and sat down beside me on the floor next to the end of the couch.

(Sugar's POV)

I began to run about the new house exploring all the little nooks and cranines. I was a bit bored but i had a feeling that it wouldn't last that long.

Edit: Updated the links. ^_^
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Adoptees, Captees, Expedia, & Plushies
    Recent Success: Christopher Redman (12-16-11)

Got CSI?
    Thanks to froggy_freek at lj for the icon

i ♥ f a n f i c f o r u m Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

Hey Amy thought I'd try this out. I've been here before but found that it was always a bit complicated for me. But I'll try it now!

Tara:

Entering slowly, I looked around. It was sort of empty at the moment, only Amy and her pokemon were here.

"Wow!" Fury yelled, running into the house past me, whipping me with her six tails. "This is soo cool! Skitzo! Nails! Shadow! Nimmy! Check this out!"

"Hey Amy," I waved, walking over to the couch next to her.

"Hey Tara," Amy replied.

Fury:

"Okay lets see..." I paused looking around. "Tara check out the stereo! How would Goldfinger sound on that?!"

"Loud," Skitzo replied. Skitzo was also known as Shinoda, and he was a psycho Eevee, just like I was a hyper Vulpix.

Nails the Totodile wandered in behind us, guiding Nimmy, Shinoda's daughter. Behind them Shadow entered, and sniffed around.

"Well, we're here," Nails looked around.

"Yay!" Nimmy cried.

~Mist

♥ Funeral for a Friend . Opeth . Faith No More . Dream Theater ♥
    Unown ! Award (2008) for Amazing Comback!
    Unown S Award (2009) for Smile
    2009 Silver Pencils:
    Best Poem (All I Can Say About You) | Best Plot Twist (Full Moon) | Best Contributor | Queen of Fanfic | TPM Addict

Quote Originally Posted by shazza View Post
    Mt. Moon gives me that similar feeling I used to get when I would wake up first thing in the morning as an 11/12 year old and get excited about browsing TPM.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(Nala's POV)

"Hi Tara." I said. "Glad you could come. This really isn't that complicated. It's..." *gets pounced on by Sugar* "a place where you can just hang out and have fun with your pokemon. You can make friends and your pokemon can also make friends."

"This little practical jokster is Sugar. She has a habit of lying near the door to th Eevee House and tackling whoever is the next to enter. She's more prone to doing this when her boyfriend, Meowh_Kitten's flareon isn't here. And this arcanine here is Blazer. He's the first pokemon i ever adopted."

(Blazer's POV)

I smiled. We had a new person to enter the eevee house. Though i hadn't met her. Nala knew her and she knew Nala. I got up and walked over to greet her.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Master Trainer

Fury

I could see Amy and Tara talking, and by Amy's side sat a large Arcanine, which seemed to have the name Blazer. I grinned at Skitzo, who groaned and turned away to take care of Nimmy and avoid being involved with whatever I was scheming.

I ran over and jumped onto the table. I was about to jump off straight away and land on Tara, but instead the table was polished, and I slipped and fell forward, right into the side of the startled Arcanine.

"Oops..." I grinned sheepishly at the large fire dog. "Sorry bout that."

"This is Fury," Tara introduced. "Okay, let me put it this way..."

"I was the first pokemon she adopted and I'm alwasy hypo nice to meet both of you bye bye," I interrupted, before turning and running off, passing Shadow as she went over next to Tara.

"Well that was an interesting experience..." Blazer commented.

Shadow

"Hi I'm Shadow," Shadow introduced herself to Blazer and Amy. Blazer nodded in return.

"Your friend, she's very weird," Blazer replied.

"Well what can I say?" Tara shrugged.

~Mist

2009 Silver Pencils:
    Best Poem (All I Can Say About You) | Best Plot Twist (Full Moon) | Best Contributor | Queen of Fanfic | TPM Addict

Mt. Moon gives me that similar feeling I used to get when I would wake up first thing in the morning as an 11/12 year old and get excited about browsing TPM.

(DD's POV)
    I entered the house, still missing Septiembre, and Outkast, but having Nave and Noel back, who quickly joined in with the rest of the Eeveelution gang. I waved to Tara, then ran up, grabbing Amy in a hug so fast we almost fell over. I had my typical huge grin on my face I got whenever Amy was around, and kissed her. I was a bit tired, and headachey before, but I felt better just talking with Amy now.

(Flare's POV)
    I trodded in slowly, I had lost. I looked up at Blazer, trying to hide my disappointment, but it was obvious. I wanted to be so much like him, strong, and attractive, and perfect, but I wasn't, or atleast I didn't feel it right now.I sat myself down, trying to hide the tears forming in my eyes.

(Kidda's POV)
    I rushed over to see Jasmine, and blew a few bubbles in her direction, to get her attention. I was excited, just cause I got to see my friend again. "What do you wanna do tonight??" I asked.
    [SIZE=4]
    ~The Real Crystal Articuno~
    Looking for AC/CC battles, PM me...
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Thanks Saffire Persian for the rad banner!!

My POV
    It had been a while since I had been here. I walked toward the Eevee house and opened the door. Inside, I saw Mist and her Pokemon, and Nala98 and her Pokemon. I released all of my guys. Eevee, Smeargle, Ditto, Squirtly, Charmander, Thunda, Larvitar, and my new baby Eevee, Evan! Squirtly tugged on my jeans and I looked down. He started to say something and started pointing at Nala98. I thought for a moment...I got it.

"You want to go see for old owner right?" I asked him.

"Squirtle!" he nodded.
    -------------------
    Squirtly's POV
    Finally! We made it! The Eevee house was always so much fun! There was a giant pool in the back...I could live there all day! This place was great.

When we walked, I knew this was going to be a great day! I eyed a beach ball on the table. Perfect! I could play with that in the pool! I looked around some more and I noticed...Nala98! My old owner! I want to go say hi. So I walked to PMF, tugged on his jeans, and asked him if I could go. He thought for a while...why can't those humans understand us? It isn't that hard...is it? He finally says yes and I trotted over and waved...

TPM IRC Chat
    Server: irc.bitsjointirc.net
    Channel: #TPM

Master Trainer

Nails:

I picked up Charchoo, Nimmy's Charmander plushie, and gave it too her. The door burst open and in rushed Steve (DD) and him and Amy hugged and kissed. I could tell Tara was freaked out by that sudden event, but I couldn't help laughing. Blazer and Shadow were still talking about whatever they were on about, and Fury and Shinoda were running around playing some game.

"Nimmy," I called.

"Yesh Uncky Nails?" Nimmy asked.

"I'm gonna go for a walk around, want to come?" I asked.

"Yay!" she cried.

"Hey, actually, we'll go for a walk later," I told Nimmy. "Go play with Charchoo."

"Okay," Nimmy nodded and picked up Charchoo in her mouth and bounded off. I had just seen somethign that I didn't really like seeing.

In the corner, a Growlithe looked really upset. (I think its a growlithe. Flare is a growlithe right?) Walking over to it I sat down next to it.

"Heya, I'm Nails," I greeted. "Are you okay? Anything you want to talk about?"

Flare looked up at me.

~Mist

2009 Silver Pencils:

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(Nala's POV)

I was talking when suddenly i was grabbed from behind in a hug. I knew who that was and I smiled. When we alost fell over i started laughing. Then Sugar, gave me and evil grin and walked between our legs tripping us and making the two of us land in a heap on the floor. Then Sugar climbed on top of us and gave us her famous angelic Who me expression. I burst out laughing again. Then i saw my old squirtle. I reached into my pocket, somehow conideringwe were all tangled up and pulled out a poke treat and handed it to him.

(Blazer's POV)

I saw DD and his pokes come in. When i saw that Flare was down in the dumps, i said excuse me to my new friends and went over to talk to her. "What's wrong?" I asked her. When she told me that she lost her battle. I nodded. If was your first battle right. You don't become a star over night. You do have your own shine though. It just takes practice. With practice comes experience. And with Experience you can do a lot. Don't be s upset over one loss. I've had a few losses, myself. But they were in the past and i don't remember much about them myself.

(Jasmine's POV)

"Hi," I said to Kidda. When she asked me what i wanted to do. I shrugged my wings. "I dunt no. What do you wanna do?" I smiled as i slithered down Nala's arm, to where Kidda was on the couch.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Master Trainer

Nails:

"Is that what happened?" I asked.

Flare nodded, really dissapointed.

"Well dont' worry about it, believe me, with every battle you get wisdome," Blazer replied.

"Yeah, at least now you can plan a stragedy or something," I shrugged.

I don't think that helped.

Nimmy:

THis place was new. Uncle Nails didnt' take me for a walk yet but I wold wait. Aunty Fury and Daddy were running around playing a game of some sort. Aunty Shadow was over with Tara, leaving me and Charchoo alone.

"Charchoo I love you," I told Charchoo.

Charchoo didn't really answer.

~Mist

2009 Silver Pencils:

My POV
    I watched from afar as Squirtly embraced his old owner. Squirtly was having fun with the rest of them. I sat down at the red leather couch I usually sit in and put my backpack down. Smeargle was painting a picture of the pool and the PKMN in it. Eevee and Ditto were talking in the cosy corner, on top of a blanket. Larvitar was chasing Thunda again, trying to bite her tail off. I hugged my Charmander tightly, but gently at the same time. And the baby Eevee, Evan...he was crawling around in my bag. Playing with the little balls I had in there. He dug threw my clothes and towels. He bursted right out with shirt on his head. He looked like a hippie! He had a tube in his hand...oh no, not the Gene Accerator stuff!
    -----------------
    Thunda's POV
    "WHAAAAA!" I cried as I ran from the dumb Larvitar. He was always trying to rip my tail right off! I have to teach him a lesson someday. But for now...I'd have to put up with it...oh boy...he's getting closer...better get the cotton ball ready...
    -----------------
    Evan's POV
    "WOW! Look at all the neat stuff!"

There was so much stuff, and so many colors. Red, blue, green, yellow, I had to go though them all. I dug though the clothes and sniffed and smelled each one.

"YAH!" I cried happily. This was fun. Then, I found a clear thing. I took it out. It looked like...SODA! Yum! I popped open the thing and took a big gulp..."

Uggh! I feel funny...

TPM IRC Chat

Master Trainer

Tara

"Hey your're Frank aren't you?" I asked the dude sitting on the couch. Assuming I was right I turned my attention to what he was looking at.

His baby Eevee with a tubeful of Gene Accelerator in its mouth.

Nimmy joined Shadow and me and spying the other baby Eevee, she gave a sqeal of delight and dropped Charchoo.

"Baby!" Nimmy cried. "like me!"

"Um... this baby is about to evolve," Frank began. "But into what?"

"Anything is possible," I replied.

Shinoda:

Fury and I sat down, tired, next to two pokemon. "Stop trying to bite off my tail larvitar!" the electric pokemon yelled.

"Thundra!" Larvitar complained, as he got shoved back roughly.

"Got a rocky problem hey thundra," Fury spoke up.

"Yeha," Thundra grinned. "I'm Thundra, but you already know that. Who are you?"

"I'm Fury and this is Skitzo," Fury replied.

"My name is actually Shinoda but she calls me Skitzo," I added.

Larvitar suddenly looked up and saw six of the nicest things he had seen. Leaping forward, he latched onto Fury's six beautiful tails.

"YEOW!"

~Mist

2009 Silver Pencils:

(Kidda's POV)
    I thought of something fun. "Watch this!!" I said, as I blew bubbles at Lavender.She leaped up, landing on Evangelon, who bit Jimi, who shocked Nave, who scratched Noel. Soon all the Eeveelutions, save Myst, were wrything on the floor. I gave a mischevious giggle.

(DD's POV)
    I made sure Amy was ok when we landed, letting her fall on me. It kinda reminded me of that scene from The Lion King, where Nala is on top of Simba, and there is this sense of a romantic shared moment. I smiled up at her, asking: "Are you ok hun??"
    I held her close, giving a kiss on the nose.

(Eeveelution gang POV)
    After all that trouble, we decided we should have some of this fun, and invited Sugar along as we whispered a plot. As soon as we figured everything out, we lunged at Tara, yelling: "DOGPILE!!"

(Flare's POV)
    "Yeah, I guess you're right" I said, still feeling a bit down, but better. I pawed at Blazer in a loving manner, waiting for his reaction.
    [SIZE=4]
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(Jasmine's POV)

I giggleds at what happened because of Kidda's bubbles. Then i saw an eevee. I tapped Kidda with my wing. "let's go say hi." With that i tied to fivure a way to get down from the couch.

(Nala's POV)

"I'm ok." I told DD and the others. "I guess Sugar's just bored. Uh oh. I think your eeveelution gang just accepted a new member." They huddled together, and then shouted "Dogpile" I braced but it wasn't us they went after......

(Blazer's POV)

I was glad that we could make Flare feel better. I winked over at Nails in a way thanking him for the help. Then she pawed my leg and smiled up at me and i blushed. Stammering.... I asked Flare if she wanted to work on target practice. I smiled at her. Then i asked Nails if he would like to practice too.....
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Master Trainer

Shinoda:

Larvitar let go as we heard a startled yelp from Tara as she was attacked by a whole gang of Eeveeloutions.

"Other Eeveeloutions!" I cried running over.

"They better not be attacking Tara!" Fury added.

"Its' only fun," I told Fury before joining the pile.

"Ack! Shinoda! Fury! you've betrayed me!" Tara managed to accuse playfully inbetween groans and yelps.

Shadow:

Taking my gaze away from the dogpile ontop of Tara, I looked over to where Nails was, and I could see he was obviously the third wheel.

"Hey Nails, are you getting hungry?" I asked, walking over to save him from being left out.

"Yeah, lets go get food," Nails smiled back.

~Mist

2009 Silver Pencils:

PMF's POV
    Oh no! He drank it! Evan started changing...changing form, glowing in the process. Note to self, never leave babies unattended. He grew and became...an Umbreon! Cool! An Umbreon.

"Congratulations Evan, I think..." I said to him. I sighed as I looked at the empty tube. I guess I'll have to go buy another one...

Evan ran over too his mom and dad. I think they looked stunned.

My gazed turned to a pile of Eevolutions piled onto of a trainer. Hmm...some people just can't control their...AGGHHH!

"LARVITAR! THUNDA!" I cried out. "STOP THIS INSTANT!
    -------------
    Sorry if I was wrong. Is Tara a trainer or a Pokemon? Sorry again if I was incorrect in my assumption...
    -------------
    Eevee's POV
    What happened to our baby?!?

He had become as big as me! Oh my! What is going on?

Evan told me that he drank this stuff he thought was soda and turned this way. Soda...sheesh...I walked up to him and snuggled him maternally and Ditto came closer to him as well. We told him that we were proud of him.

TPM IRC Chat

(GYL's POV)

I had walked into the Eevee house, refreshed for a new day! I let out my Meowth, whom I let run around to meet new friends, while I did the same. I noticed the very same person who had given me my bundle of joy across the room. Her name was Dark Dragonite, and I decided to say hi! I walked over to her. "Hey, I remember you! You gave me my meowth!"

(Meowth's POV)

My owner let me out of my ball. I guess the intention was to let me move around, and meet different pokes. I saw a brawl across the room. I decided to go see. Too bad I didn't miss the chair in my way. *CRASH* Sooner than an instant, everyone looked in my direction. I gulped...

~GLY~

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Link's POV
    I walked to the Eevee House and knocked on the door. A person opened the door. I looked at them. "Hello" i said. I had my pokemon eggs in my hand. "Oh i know you" he said. "I gave you one of those eggs" he said. I thought a moment. It was DD. "Ok i know you now" i said. "Come in" he said. I walked in and saw a lot of pokemon and some of my friends. I just stood there looking. Then DD came over there and introduced me to everybody. "Everybody this is Link" he said. I saw a place to sit at a near by wall. I walked over there and sat and looked at everybody else. I got a little bored so i let out a few pokemon. I let out my Murkrow, Aipom, and my Sneasel. They smiled.

Murkrow's POV
    I looked around. I was in a place i have never seen before. I turned around and saw my master Link. I flew over there and landed on his shoulder so i could just look at all the people and their pokemon. It was kinda weird being in a place with all these pokemon. I jumped down and started to talk to Sneasel.

Sneasel's POV
    Murkrow jumped down from Link's sholder and started to talk to me. She had asked me how i felt about this place. I said, "Well it isnt all that fun" Murkrow noded. "I feel the same way" she said. I looked at Aipom hanging from Link's arm. I went over and sat beside Link. Murkrow just flew back on his shoulder.

Aipmon's POV
    The other pokemon werent having fun. I got down from Link's arm and went to the Sneasel. "Hey" i said. "What" he said. "I just want to talk" i said. "Well i dont" he said. He turned and fell asleep. I got mad and hit him with my tail. He jumped up and almost scratched me with his claws. I caught them with my tail. "Why dont you like this place" i said. "Because i dont know any of these people" he said. "I know there is alot of people here" i said. We called Murkrow down and we started to talk. "What are we going to do" Murkrow said. "I dont know" Sneasel said. "Maybe we should just play it safe near Link" i said. "Ok" they agreed. We walked over to Link and just sat still looking at the other people. Link is doing the same.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I entered the new Eevee House doors and looked around at all the new and old faces. I stepped aside when I heard the thundering thumps of my whole team's paws. BlueShadow flew past me, carrying all five of my Eeveelutions and Eevee. Then Zippo, Poisedon, and Rocky followed. Jayce and Jeepers rolled into the House, wrestling and biting each other playfully.

I walked over to Nala and DD and greeted them. Then I sat on the sofa. There just wasn't much to do here at the Eevee House anymore...
    Visit my Adopted Pokemon here!

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

[My POv]

Walking into the Eevee House, I decided to take out Rocky, and I left him outside. Though he was too big to fit inside the Eevee House without curling up, which he could not do at the moment. Even though it saddened me a little to realize that Rocky could not be in the Eevee House, I knew that he was safe outside, and I smiled at him as I walked into the Eevee House, waving to Nala, DD, M_K and LV, as I decided to take out my copy of the movie called Inspector Gadget.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

OOC: Dark Dragonite is a guy.... I'm a girl.

(Nala's POV))

I waved to the all the new people in the Eevee House. Then i walked over and said hello to MK. Jasmine slithered into MK's lap. Then i got an idea. I whistled for Blazer, Talut, and Blue. Thene we (M_K, Me, DD, Blazer, Blue, and Talut) began to plan for something special for the Eevee House. It was beginning to feel like the old times. Soon we dispersed and got to work

(Jasmine's POV)

Once Nala and the others got to talking again. I slithered down and over to where Kidda was. "Hi," i said smiling.

(Simba's POV)

I saw Sandie and smiled. I went to my hiding spot and pulled out the box i had for her. Inside it was a black collar with a pearl hanging frm it. I gulped and then went to look for her. I hoped Sandie liked it.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

OOC: Hey you guys, do you know when the flying race will take place?

<Blade's POV>
    Flying around the house, I gathered the clan up for a meeting. Standing around, they listened as I explained our situation.
    "Ok people, listen up. The Battle Tower has recently opened and we're in horrible shape. We haven't trained in months. Now, we're gonna our regime again."
    The others nodded excitedly at the thought of training once more. Usually, others would hate it but our team thrives on challenges.
    "Lyra, you're against Nightshade. Lee, you're against Drake, Apollo is against Aries, and I will team up with Shade. After 30 minutes, we'll take a break and then go to the bags."
    Everyone nodded and spread around the house while Shade, Lee, Drake and I went out since we were too big. Nodding my head, we immediately started our program once more.
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

Master Trainer

Tara - who isn't a pokemon

I escaped thankfully alive from the dogpile and managed to make my way over to the other couch next to Frank before collapsing. "No more dogpiles on me!" I cried.

"Spoil sport," Fury grumbled.

"Wow you evolved it into an Umbreon!" I gazed at the Umbreon that Frank patted.

"I didn't mean to, it ate all the Gene Accelerator," Frank replied.

"Wow! Nimmy got baby friend who evolve!" Nimmy squealed. She walked up to Evan with Charchoo by her side. "hi, I Nimmy," Nimmy greeted.

"I'm Evan," Evan replied, his black tail waving around.

~Mist

2009 Silver Pencils:

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Link's POV
    There was alot of people in here now. All kinds of people just sitting around. Me, i was in the corner with nobody around me but my pokemon. My pokemon felt just like i did, Alone.

Dark Crow's POV
    Link was just staring. He was alone and had nobody to talk to but us. I got the other pokemon and we started to talk about the situation.

Mr. Monkey Man's POV
    Drak Crow had told us all to talk. I walked over there and we started to wisper. "So what are we supposed to do" i said. "I dont know" Dark Crow said. "Maybe we should leave" Dark Frost said. "No" I said. "Yah, Mr Monkey Man is right" Dark Crow said.

Dark Frost's POV
    Nobody was agreeing with me. I wanted to leave. There was nobody to talk to. I saw Link turn around. He looked straight at us. He acted like he wanted to leave too. I walked over to him to show him i wanted to leave. I got my claw out and scratched him. He yelled. I smiled. The other pokemon came over to me and started to beat me up. Dark Crow was pecking me and Mr. Monkey Man was smaking me. I told them to stop. I was really sorry for scratching Link.

Link's POV
    Dark Frost had scratched me. The blood was coming out really fast. I got up to see if anybody was noticing. "Does anybody have any bandages" i asked. I looked.

Master Trainer

Tara:

"I'll be right back," I told Frank, going over to Link, who was bleeding. "Come into the kitchen, I saw some bandages earlier there."

"Thanks," Link accepted my offer gratefully, and hobbled into the kitchen.

Nails:

I was surprised to see Tara and another guy walk into the kitchen. "What are you doing here?" I asked, closing the fridge.

"Getting bandages," Tara replied.

"Since when did you do first aid?" I asked.

"I dont I've seen it done though," Tara answered, grabbing the bandages and fixing Link's leg up.

"You want any?" Shadow asked, offering Tara and link some food.

~MIst

2009 Silver Pencils:

(DD's POV)
    I helped set everything up, waving to people as they entered the house, and stayed as close to Nala as I could. I watched as Kidda once again went off for some fun with Jasmine, thinking those two will be great friends. I noticed the Eeveelution gang running around while Nala was up on a ladder, trying to put up a banner. I tried to warn her, but it was too late, one of them knocked over the ladder, and she fell!! I lunged over towards her, catching her, and preparing to hit the ground hard. But we didn't, instead I landed softly in the arms of Mercury!! I thanked him, and asked Nala if she was ok. Then I turned to the Eeveelution gang with a lecture.

(Kidda's POV)
    I saw Jasmine come over, and said "Hey" back. I asked her if she had any idea for something fun to do, that wouldn't involve the now-dangerous eeveelution gang.
    [SIZE=4]
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

Advanced Trainer
    Advanced Trainer

Link's POV
    I couldnt believe it. People were actually talking to me. It was kinda cool having people to talk to. A pokemon named Shadow had offered me some food. "Ummm i guess i will have some" i said. It smiled. The girl named Tara Smiled too. I just smiled back.

Dark Crow's POV
    Link had finally found someone to talk to. It was amasing. I walked into the kitchen with them and looked around.

Dark Frost's POV
    Dark Crow had walked into the kitchen. I followed her into there to see what she was doing.

Mr. Monkey Man's POV
    The other pokemon went into the kitchen. I didnt want to be alone so i followed them also. When i got into the kitchen i just looked at the girl and Link.

Master Trainer

Tara

"What is this stuff?" I asked Shadow, biting it.

"Biscuits," Shadow replied.

I froze. "What kind..." I asked slowly.

"Chocolate chip, not pokemon biscuits, relax," she sighed.

"I know the pokemon ones are over here," Nails input, holidng out a barrel of cookies.

It read Choc Chip Cookies

"Why does that say Choc Chip if these are the choc chip?" I asked slowly.

Shadow quickly looked over at her barrel, and grinned sheepishly. "I have to.. use the bathroom bye!" She anounced running off.

~Mist
    \

2009 Silver Pencils:

Banned

<My POV>

I walked into the Eevee house with one new adopted pokemon. A Tauros was the perfect addition to my adopted collection. I released my first six adopted pokemon and then I released Tauros. I already had a name for it. Rage was its new name and Growlithe would be renamed Torch. Then I looked for a place for Tauros to run free. This place must have one, I thought. Then I noticed Nala and another trainer. I told Tauros to stay put while the others ran around. I told him that I didn't want to be kicked out because my Tauros caused havoc to the place. I walked over to Nala and asked, "Hey Nala, does this place have a range for Tauroses? Why I am asking is I need somewhere for Tauros to have fun, but at the expense of the house."

<Torch's POV>

So a Tauros was added to our group of fun loving pokemon and I got new name. Sure, Rage was better but Torch is better since it fits by name. All of us except Rage went to a corner to chat. No tag today but of course Poison Strike just slept all the time. I understood. Until he evolves into Arbok, a Ekans isn't that good at playing tag.

<Rage's POV>

I watched the others chat. Then I looked arond the house. I felt uneasy around here but I stayed put. TM told me to stay and I would. He was talking to another trainer. I had the urge to jump on him or run up and tickle him with my tail but I didn't. I had to resist the urge to do that. I waited for TM to come back over.

<Poison Strike's POV>

I woke up and saw the others chatting. For once, they weren't playing tage and for once, I had a plan. I might not be fast but I still could play the game. I stretched out my scales and crawled up to Bolt. Bolt didn't see me coming until he looked at me. I slid innocently like I wasn't doing anything. He turned back to keep on talking until I tagged him with my tail.

"Hey, Bolt. You're it." I yelled.

Then I started to slither off as fast as I could. I could see him get angry and stomping off at me. The others weren't following so he was going after me. This was perfect now I was going to be the one to have fun.

<Bolt's POV>

That Ekans!!! I knew there was something sneaky about him. I rushed after him but we did it in a way no one would get hurt. Suddenly, he stopped. I knew I had him until he flattened out. I was confused until that's when it hit me. Actually, it was when I tripped on him and started to tumble. I began a rolling fashion and rolled right into my friends. The rolling caused me to run into them and cause a counter effect. Everyone flew into the air. We all hit the ground. Poison Strike slithered over. Normally, I would have been mad but I started to laugh. I forgot all about the game.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

I walk up to the Eevee House, trailed by a long group of Pokemon. We all walk inside, and my Pokemon disperse around the area. Hydro(Wartortle) and Aqua(Totodile) run over to the pool, where I also release Flatten(Snorlax) and Lapras.

Flare(Charmeleon) and Blaze(Quilava) walk over to the kitchen. Mopia(Aipom) climbs up to a high shelf, where Zippy(Spearow) lands on the other side and stares at everyone

Aipom, Gaea(Sandshrew) and May(Eevee) walk around the living room, while Tyrant(Larvitar) decides to dig holes in the yard.

Tulie(my baby Dratini) curls around my neck and falls asleep, and Sai(Scizor), Thunderblast(Raichu), and I go to see what's changed around the Eevee House since it was closed down a long time ago.

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

<Drake's POV>
    I peered at Blade as we kept up our match. It was increasingly harder to see and we were both very tired. Deciding to call it a rest, Lee and Shade joined us as we walked back inside. We saw the others sprawled on the floor, dead tired. Motioning to them that the day was over, they happily cheered and dragged themselves into a pool. Since I couldn't join them, I went outside and looked at the stars, something I hadn't done in awhile.

<Shade's POV>
    Lumbering into the pool, I gazed around. There were a lot of new people here but some familiar faces graced the house. I saw my former teammate, Gaea, walking around the House. I also Lyra's old boyfriend jump into the pool and having a good time. I sighed as I missed Ivy but she left to protect her best friend. It was a brave thing to do. Suddenly, Apollo poked me and asked me to throw him. Nodding, I grappled him with my vines and threw him far into the deep end, causing a big splash. Lyra and Aries also asked and they were thrown at the same time, almost colliding. Determined to be happy, I focused on the present and enjoyed the cool water.
    T_M_L

My ASB Team:
    Nightshade, Orion, Drake, Apollo, Shino, Ares, Arya, Isis, Ace, Arbiter, Nero, Haplo, Coren, and Marit

GEEZ! Those guys are a hand full. I handed Thunda the first aid kit and I contained Larvitar again. I took out a piece of paper and wrote Note to self, don't release Larvitar at the Eevee house. I put the paper away and looked up. The dogpiled trainer walked up to me and ploped down on the couch.

"No more dogpiles on me!" Tara cried. "WOW! You evolved it into an Umbreon!"

I told her I didn't mean too and that Evan drank all the Genetic Accerator Gene.

I watched as Evan walked over to a baby Eevee and started to play with it. I'm glad that Evan and Nimmy were having fun!

"I'll be right back," said Tara as she got up and walked over to Link. She brought Link to the kitchen. Shadow followed in as well.
    ------------------
    Sorry Tara...wasn't sure about that...I'm still a little new here...

TPM IRC Chat

Master Trainer

Tara:

I ran over to the sink and spat out whatever I was eating. Link shrugged. "If they are pokemon biscuits then they taste pretty nice."

I looked at him, scared.

"See I'm not the only one who likes them," Nails announced, jumping onto the bench where Link sat and grabbing a mouthful.

"Right..." I grabbed a drink of water and tried to rinse out the taste.

Nimmy:

"Why did you evolve?" I asked Evan.

"I ate the stuff in the tube," Evan answered. "This is what happened."

"Maybe I want to volve," I paused. "Nah! Being me is fun."

"Maybe we can go play ball," Evan suggested.

"Yeah! Ball!" I cried. Then I stopped, and looked at Evan. "As long as Charchoo can come," I added, hoping he wouldn't htink charchoo was dumb.

"Charchoo can play," Evan replied.

~Mist

2009 Silver Pencils:

No one's listening to my posts...

~Gly~

OOC: GLY, we do listen to your posts, hence why I have to tell you I am a guy, and Nala a girl. I apologize if I haven't followed others posts too well, I seem to be fixed upon one certain special person. Please don't leave one line notes like that, as the Eevee House might get closed from spam.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    (DD's POV)
    I walked around, waving hi to anyone who was in the house at the time, hoping I would see Nala soon. Septiembre didn't look too sad from his loss, probably due to me helping him learn Giga drain through TM. All my pokes were surrounding me on the couch, relaxing, and waiting for their friends to arrive.

(Eeveelution Gang's POV)
    We saw Septiembre spinning a web from the ceiling to the top of the couch DD was resting on. Myst decided he wanted to go sleep on DD's lap, so we let him go.He was still young, he'd have plenty of time to wreak havoc with us when he was grown, maybe after an Eeveelution.

(Flare's POV)
    I padded around the front of the couch, hoping to see Blazer again, and soon. I watched the Eeveelution gang wonder about for about ten minutes, then decided to com over to DD's couch, and we all plopped ourselves down for a rest as well.
    [SIZE=4]
    My Adopties
    AvengerPokes
    ASB Team

The hair trigger is back! Moderator

[My POV]

Coming into the Eevee House for today, I was a little nervous. Though my battle with Link 10 was surely going to end today, I had no idea when I would get Cybertron back. Knowing that it might win made me feel a little proud of myself, but I soon had a feeling that I might lose a battle someday, unless I trained a bit harder, and I decided to take out Hector for now, and I asked DD if Flare had a boyfriend already.
    Knight of Time

Legend of Zelda fan for life.

Owner of the Zelda Unown Trophy (2011), the Gamer Unown Trophy (2012), the Hangman Trophy (2014), the Have you played this game? Unown Trophy (2015), and the Hard Worker Trophy (2019)

Discord Handle: Knight of Time#4253

Moderator of GGG since April 2, 2020

OOC: Okay. Sorry.

GLY's POV:

Ah! A fresh new start! I had to repair the chair that my Meowth had broken. These tykes can be a bit clumsy at first. I let her out once again, told her to keep an eye on where she was going, and headed inside with her. I needed conversation, so I decided to go to DD for one. He gave that Meowth to me, and since I had said my thanks, decided it was time for a good talk. "Hi, howzit goin'?" I asked.

Meowth's POV:

My master had let me out, told me to stay out of trouble, and let me on my way. I saw several pokemon pals, but I decided to head the same direction as Yoshi, and decided to talk with the pokemon there. "Hi, I'm Meowth, Who are you?" I said in my pokish toungue.

~GLY~

Veteran Trainer
    Veteran Trainer

(Nala's POV)

I had to laugh thise was fun. Blazer had offered to give me a ride to the Eevee House. He had used Extreme speed with a couple of agilities, and we were there in no time. We burst through the door to the EH, and Blazer slowed to a stop. I let go of his mane and climbed down. I quietly released the rest of my adoptees, and then i released my captured pokemon. Then i walked over to hug DD. I waved at all of the new faces at the EH.

(Blazer's POV)

I laughed. It was good to see Nala so happy lately. I decided to make up for Talut and my secret behavior. I wasn't about to tell her what we were plannig, so i just offered her a ride to the eevee house. She grinned, and hugged me. When we reached the house, guess who was already there . DD. Nala climbed off my back and released her pokemon before walking over to hug DD. I felt someone poke my side, and i looked down to see Flare. I smiled. "You wanna just rest and whatch a movie, or do you wanna go into the back yard for some target practice?"

(Jasmine's POV)

I didn't see Kidda anywhere, but i was bored. I saw Dad and waved at him with my tail.
    Silver Wolf
    Amy's Links

Got CSI?

Banned

<My POV>

I decided that if I got in trouble, I would but I should ask first. I got a Heracross. That was good news since none of my pokemon were Bulbasaurs. I released Rage. He looked at me. I released the others again. I knew they hated this but they had another friend to play with. Poison Strike had started a game of tag that they played earlier. Heracross, which I am calling it Sap Sucker since it fits, walked beside Tauros and me as I walked over to Nala. Nala was talking to Dark Dragonite, I think that's who it was.

"Nala, hey I want you to meet my update group of pokemon. My Growlithe which is renamed Torch is playing tag with the others. My Elekid named Bolt is also playing tag with the others . My Ekans named Poison Strike is playing tag with the others. although he usually sleeps. My Natu named Psywing is also playing tag with the others. My Scyther who is named Exit ... I didn't name him, it came with the name ... is also playing tag with the others."

I stopped to take a breather.

"This is my Heracross who is called Sap Sucker and this is my Tauros, which I named him Rage. Rage fits Tauros better than it did with Growlithe."

Suddenly, Exit flew awfully close. Scyther apologized and flew after Torch.

<Rage's POV>

As TM was talking to this Nala person, I was being polite and not trying to knock him down. I wanted people or pokemon that I wasn't rude. I looked at my new friend Heracross. Then I saw a Arcanine. I guess I wasn't the only large Pokemon in this house. Scyther doesn't really count. Arcanine and I were large pokemon, well not larger than Snorlax but you get the jist. I wanted to join the Arcanine so I kept on nudging TM and pointing towards the Arcanine.

<Sap Sucker's POV>

As I stood next to TM, I looked for a Bulbasaur to suck on. I was hungry. I needed some sap to suck on. I guess that's why TM called me Sap Sucker. Waiting for a Bulbasaur to arrive, I grasped my arms onto TM's Leg. I noticed that Rage was nudging him. I guess there was something about TM that made us like him.

Master Trainer

Tara:

Suddenly my mobile went off in my pocket. Whisking it out I answered it.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Heya," it was Todd, my friend from outside of tPM. "Um... look... I only like you as a friend now..."

"Okay thats cool," I replied, with much fake enthusiasm. "I wanted to tell u the same thing but just couldnt."

"Okay, see you," Todd replied.

"Bye." I hung up. Link and Nails looked at me. "I'll be out the back if anybody needs me," I told them. They shrugged assuming I was fine, and went back to eating pokemon biscuits. I went out the back and found a place where i could be alone.

Just like I always was.

~Mist

2009 Silver Pencils:

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

"Don't drop it, Blue... *splat* Ah, dang it."
    "Sorry, MK."
    "It's okay, someone will eat it, the floor isn't dirty. Just go set the rest on the counters in the kitchen and dig in!"

I held the doors of the Eevee House open for BlueShadow to carry about twenty square boxes into the kitchen. I held five more and Christian was coming around the corner, holding five others with his Psychic attack. After the Umbreon had gone through the doors, I took a deep breathe.

"Anyone up for some pizza?!?! Dig in! It's on me!"

I grinned as those who wanted to eat ran into the kitchen. Then I looked around for Nala or anyone else I knew and released my team. They all smelled the air and followed everyone else into the kitchen, stomaches growling with hunger.
    Visit my Adopted Pokemon here!