Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: me vs the Mozz(ref:killer tai)

Banned

Default I want a good battle

Alright haunter finish it of.
    thunder~gigadrain~t-bolt

Banned

Protect the first attack, use a Psychic (beam form) and then another!

Life Is a Ting Gotta Live to G Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Sorry for this being late

round stats
    Lapras:16%,lots of bruises,safe guard in affect,very very tired

substitute: 0%

haunter:100%,fine

Battle
    The round starts as Electricity serges through Spark's horns and bolts of electricity are sent at Lapras,Lapras quickly forms a sphere of energy around her in an attempt to prevent the shock but proves useless as the electric bolts hit the sphere until it brakes and hit lapras lapras crys in pain and falls to the ground she struggles to get up and looks at her opponent,watches her trainer then faints

End of round stats
    Lapras:0%

Haunter:100,fine

Order
    mozz picks
    mozz atacks
    dragon684 attacks
    Dun got a cool sig yet -_-

ASB Team:
    Bagon(M), Aron(M),Torchic(M), Squirtle(F)...

Banned

Go Muuchan (Misdreavus)

Substitute, Confuse Ray, Night Shade?

Banned

Alright. According to TPM's pokedex your faster then him/her.

So first off use toxic. (S)He's pure ghost so use a toxic. Then use a protect. Then a shadowball shadowball.

But IF the ref somehow sais that misdravus is faster just distroy it with shadowballs but secondly use a protect. When it's distoyed use spite. If not use shadowball

When he can't put up that sub keep using spite

toxic/shadowball~protect~shadowball/spite

Junior Trainer

Default round 10

Mozz I need the gender of the mideavus

Stats
    haunter(M):100%,fine
    Muuchan(?):100%fine

Battle
    The round stats as Muuchan gives a smirk at Haunter and prepares to make a duplication of herself but then asks herself how do I do a Substitute Haunter laughs then spits a purple liquid substance at Muuchan,the poison hits Muuchan and he cries as the poison starts to go into her blood stream

Muuchan watches Haunter angrily and red beams come out of her eyes at haunter haunter quickly fors a sphere of energy around him which the red beam hits but causes no reall damage

Muuchan watches haunter angrily and and prepares to fire a small beam of dark energy out of her eyes but then again asks herself what is a night shade,Haunter laughed at Muuchan and then makes a Ball of dark energy in his hands and throws it at Muuchan Muuchan squeels in pain as the Ball of energy throws her back into the water she flies out and watches Haunter angrily she floats in to the far then squints as the poison goes through her body ending the round

End Of round Stats
    Haunter:100,Very confident
    Muuchan:84/not very confident,poisoned

ASB Team:

Banned

Alright haunter let's keep it simple and wear him/her out with 3 spites.

*subs
    counter psychic with protect
    for hypnosis and attract(if it's a se) close your eyes

Banned

Yeah, sorry it is a she...

(I should have known there wouldn't be more logical, retroactive attack lists <shrugs>)

Haunter's left us a nice opening, Muuchan..

Confuse Ray, and then two Shadow Balls...

Junior Trainer

Default round 11

stats
    haunter:100, confident

Muuchan(F):84%,poisoned

Battle
    The round starts as Hainter flungs his arms at Muuchan but before he can grab him a beam of red light comes out of his eyes and hits haunter,haunter quickly grabs muuchan and sucks away some of here energy then starts to wobble

Haunter wobbles around but still flungs his arms at muuchan again but fails as Muuchan forms an orb of dak energy and fires it the ball hits haunters arms and make there way through his arms to his body,haunter squeels in pain as the ball hits his body flunging him to the wall and grabs muuchan again and sucks away her energy

haunter again tries to grab Muuchan and for the first time he grabs her but before he could suck away the energy from muuchan,Muuchan forms a orb again and first it at haunter the ball hits haunter and explodes because of the close range throwing both of them back,the two pokemon watch each other again then Muucan squints again as the poison takes affect

End of round stats
    Haunter:84%,bit confused

Muuchan:79%,poisoned,tired

ASB Team:

Banned

Muuchan, give it a close up Toxic, followed by a Spite and a Psybeam

Banned

alright haunted, sincee your half of a poison typ he left us a opening. toxic only effects no poison or steel types so let it drip on you. Try to preform spite.
    Spite on the second turn since she will preform that to. then attract her.

Junior Trainer

Default rounds 12

Stats
    Muuchan:79,poisoned,tired

Haunter:84,bit confused

Battle
    The round start again as Haunter grabs Muuchan,Muuchan spit a purple liquid substance on Haunte the substance hits him but nothing happenes and haunter quickly sucks away Muuhans energy again

Muuchan watches Haunter who watches her back and grabs muuchan again and sucks away her energy and Muuchan watches haunter and starts sucking away his energy too

The two pokemon lets go of each other,Muuchan doesn't waste time her eyes glow red and a beam of psychic energy shoot out at Haunter,The beam hits haunter,he cries in pain then watches Muuchan agaun he starts to wobble again and then starts slamming his head against the wall in confusion and Muuchan squints as the poison takes affect ending the round

End of round stats
    Muuchan:74,poisoned,Very tired

Haunter:78,confused,bit tired

ASB Team:

Banned

Let's not rely on spite this round. First off all smash her in the water with a psychic. If she comes up you can spite her but if she stays down throw in a shadowball for a nice boom. If she is out the water the 3 turn use a night shade. if not use thunder.

psychic(in the water)~spite/shadowball~nightshade/thunder

Banned

Try to move a ghost with Psychic, shouldn't work.. Instead, Muuma, Spite it, and then Night Shade it, then using another..

Junior Trainer

Default Round 13

Stats
    Muuchan:74,poisoned,Very tired

Haunter:78,confused,bit tired

Battle
    The round starts as Muuchan disapears out of sight,Haunter looks around for his enemy,Muuchan reapears behind Haunter without him know then starts sucking away Haunters energy,senses his enrgy being sucked away he turns around to find Muuchan happily sucking away his energy,his eyes turn red as waves of psyhic energy emerge from his eyes,the waves his Muuchan and she is flung back by the force,she falls to a platform tiredly then floats back up angily

Muuchan watches Haunter angrily as she prepares to hit Haunter with dark energy but then asks herself "what is night shade"Haunter smirks as Muuchan thinks about what is night shade,Haunter wabbles out of confusion then finally finds his balance,he grabs Muuchan with his hands and starts sucking away her energy,Muuchan struggles to get away from Haunter,she disapears but Haunter keeps going with her

Muuchan,still in Haunters hands,losing energy,watches her trainer crossed,she sighs at her trainers 3rd time mistake and mutterers angrily to herself,Haunter laughs at her opponent still in his arms then a small beam of dark enrgy is sent out of Haunters eyes and hit Muuchan finnaly sending her out of Haunters arms,Muuchan watches Haunter angrily and tiredly,she tries to float again but quickly falls back down as the poison takes more effect then watches her trainer angryly

End of round stats
    Muuchan:59%,poisoned,Very very tired,Crossed wth her trainer

Haunter:79%,not confused anymore,Tired,very very confident

Wow this match is fairly well

ASB Team:

Banned

Spite him three times.

Banned

what an opening.

Use double team twice. let it grab air then finish up with spite

double team~double team~spite

Junior Trainer

round stats
    Muuchan:59%,poisoned,Very very tired,Crossed wth her trainer

Haunter:79%,not confused anymore,Tired,very very confident

Battle
    Another roung starts as Muuchan watches her trainer crossed then disappears,Haunter is very familiar with this and quickly summons 3 clones,he switches postions with one of them and waits,Muuchan appears behind Haunter and tries to suck energy from him,she looks confused as she senses no energy to suck away,she watches as the Haunter shes sucking energy from desolves,she sighs then looks at her trainer crossed

Muuchan watches the 3 Haunters and quickly picks one of them,she quickly disappears,Haunter again knows this well she summons 3 more clones,Muuchan apears behind 1 of the haunters and tries to suck the energy from it but agaun watches as the Haunter disolves,She looks cross at her trainer again and gives a long terible scream at him

Muuchan watches the 5 Haunters again then watches her trainer angily but instead of doing spite she forms a ball of psychic energy,Haunter disapears and reapears behind Muuchan she quickly starts sucking away energy,Muuchan turns around quickly knowing Haunters spite well and fires the beam before Haunter can get alot of energy from her,Haunter cries in pain as the beam hits Haunter sending him backwards into the wall,Haunter floats back to his postiion along with his clones,watching Muuchan with a smile,Muuchan watches Haunter smiling,frowns,then watches her even more crossed because of the 2 turns gone to waste

End of round stats
    Muuchan:53%,poisoned,Very very tired,very crossed with her trainer,Doesn't want to follow all her trainers orders

Haunter:68%,,Tired,very confident,5 clones

ASB Team:

Banned

surrond him by your clones and use spite till he faints

Banned

*Sigh* It's been 10 days already and The mozz hasn't posted yet. Sorry but I win by DQ. I don't want a pokemon to be evolved by DQ so I'll catch a cleffa.
    It's SO cute.

Banned

Eh, thought I posted in this one...

Wonder why Tai didn't tell me it was my turn to post...

<shrugs>

Good match, anyway, I guess ^_^;