Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: me vs the Mozz(ref:killer tai)

Banned

Default me vs the Mozz(ref:killer tai)

Alright here are the rules.

3vs3
    DQ: 1 week
    opponent: active PLZ be active
    ref: Doesn't matter as long as he/she is active.
    you choose first, I attack first
    arena:Let's think...uuum... Aaah I know. A larger indigo water arena. You know a pool with some stuff flootnig on it where pokemon can climb on. Only it's a pool with a diameter of 25meters.
    Water attacks wich are used in the water will cause more damage then water attacks on the flooting things. Moves like <jump in the water> and <get out of the water> will recuire one move.
    Rest and substitude are banned from this battle.

If you have send out your pokemon it means that you have accepted these rules and are ready to battle.

Banned

Default I want a good battle

A good battle you shall have.

Lapras, go.

I would like some more detail regarding the arena, as to how deep the water is and how large the pontoons are.

Life Is a Ting Gotta Live to G Junior Trainer
    Junior Trainer

Default I'll ref

I'll ref this and post the genders of your pokemon
    Dun got a cool sig yet -_-

ASB Team:
    Bagon(M), Aron(M),Torchic(M), Squirtle(F)...

Banned

Thank you for reffing, Tai.

My Lapras is a female with no signature move.

Banned

The pool is around 15 meters deep.

I'll choose my Female electabuzz, Sparks.

*Throws a pokemon in the field to show a Electabuzz*

*Sparks jumps emmidiatly on a flooting platform.*
    Sparks:I'm ready chief
    Me: good. It's been a while since I've been here but a lapras has to stay in the water to move so start of with a thunderbolt. Even if it misses he'll get hit because of the cunductivity of the water. Then lift him u with psychic and use your toxic on him before you slam him back down.

T-bolt~psychic+toxic

Banned

No surprise there. But I'm ready for it.

Lapras, Protect from the Thunderbolt. An Electabuzz doesn't have the Psychic energy to move you, let alone keep you in air while it uses another move. However, if the ref somehow thinks it does, use a Safeguard, and then a Sing. If he can't move you, then do the same thing ^^;;

Protect ~ Safeguard ~ Sing

Junior Trainer

Arena

A larger indigo water arena with some stuff floatnig on it where pokemon can climb on. Only it's a pool with a diameter of 25metersWater attacks which are used in the water will cause more damage then water attacks on the floating things.15 metres deep

Stats

sparks the femal electabuzz:100%,fine
    Lapras the female Lapras:100%,fine

Commands

The Mozz:Lapras, Protect from the Thunderbolt. An Electabuzz doesn't have the Psychic energy to move you, let alone keep you in air while it uses another move. However, if the ref somehow thinks it does, use a Safeguard, and then a Sing. If he can't move you, then do the same thing

Protect ~ Safeguard ~ Sing

dragon684:lapras has to stay in the water to move so start of with a thunderbolt. Even if it misses he'll get hit because of the cunductivity of the water. Then lift him u with psychic and use your toxic on him before you slam him back down.

Battle

The trainers give their commands and Sparks lets out a strong cry and a electricty Bolt is throw out of spark's horns but before it can connect a shere forms around lapras but proves useless as the electricity hits the water and electricty serges around in the water hitting the shield and destroying it,Lapras wails in pain as the electricity serges through him,she quickly swims to a platform and climbs unto it then shakes off the last of the electric sparks

Spark Smiles and her eyes turn red and Lapras starts to feel a tingle in him and she starts levating,she quickly conjures up some light which spin around her and a big flash blinding Sparks,she covers her from the light until it goes and lapras falls safely into the water

Sparks quickly spits some purplish liquid at Lapras but it does nothing to Lapras thanks to the Lights.Sparks looks angryly at her Trainer because of the useless attack.Lapras Smiles and starts singing a nice lulaby,Sparks feels her eyes getting heavier and heavier until she falls to the ground near the edge in a deep slumber

End of Round Stats
    Sparks the female Electabuzz:100,Sleeping on a platform
    Lapras the female Lapras:89%,a bit bruised,a bit shook up

ASB Team:

Banned

Spit a Toxic on it, then use a Dream Eater. Finish the round by using a Surf!

Banned

That toxic should wake you up before it can use dream eater. SO let the toxic fall on you. Pretend to be asleep and mumble a little to yourself before using thunderpunch ... ON THE WATER. Then when she's close enough, open your eyes and use toxic on her to. If the diversion doesn't work, well toxic anyway she'll look to her trainer confused(probably) so you can take your time aiming for her. Finally use a thunder to strike it hard

T-punch~Toxic~Thunder

Junior Trainer

Default ref

stats
    Sparks the female electabuzz:100%,sleeping
    lapras the female lapras:89%,bit bruised,bit shook up,safe guard still in effect

Arena

A larger indigo water arena with some stuff floatnig on it where pokemon can climb on. Only it's a pool with a diameter of 25metersWater attacks which are used in the water will cause more damage then water attacks on the floating things.15 metres deep

commands
    the mozzpit a Toxic on it, then use a Dream Eater. Finish the round by using a Surf!

dragon684:That toxic should wake you up before it can use dream eater. SO let the toxic fall on you. Pretend to be asleep and mumble a little to yourself before using thunderpunch ... ON THE WATER. Then when she's close enough, open your eyes and use toxic on her to. If the diversion doesn't work, well toxic anyway she'll look to her trainer confused(probably) so you can take your time aiming for her. Finally use a thunder to strike it hard

battle
    The trainers give there commands and Lapras starts the round by spiting out a purplish liquid the liquid hits Sparks and she turns a purplish colour but Sparks is still asleep,Lapras smiles happyly

Lapras conetrates and Sparks shakes on the platform,but lapras keeps conentrating,Sparks shakes to much on near the edge of the platforms and falls into the water and quickly wakes up and climbs onto the platform he looks angryly at Lapras and she spits a purplish liguid at Lapras but the Spinning lights from last round appear again stoping the toxic,Sparks looks angrily at her trainer

Lapras Smiles again,jumps into the water and swims quickly at Sparks causing wave of water to form under her Sparks watches the Lapras on the big wave and electricity serges in her horns and are thrown at Lapras,Lapras wails in pain as the electricty misses her but hits the wave causing the elctricty to pass through the water onto Lapras,but the wave still hits Sparks causing him to fall of the platform into the water

End of round stats
    Sparks the female electabuzz:88%,soaked,posioned 4%
    Lapras the female Lapras:76%,bit bruised,very shook up,safe guard still in affect

ASB Team:

Banned

Alright Sparks *evil grine* Teleport on her and hit her hard with dynamic punch. If you doubt about teloport check the TM list here. when you are on her back it shouldn't be hard to hit her with the punch. Finally use a karate chop in her neck, since your still on her back

Teleport+Dynamic punch~Karate shop

Banned

Lapras, if he wants to teleport on you, make him pay! Dive underwater, and since Electabuzz can't breathe underwater, it shouldn't have a chance. After that, use a Whirlpool on it, finally hitting it with a Dragonbreath while it's spinning around!

Dive ~ Whirlpool ~ Dragonbreath

Junior Trainer

Default ref

stats
    End of round stats
    Sparks the female electabuzz:88%,soaked,posioned 4%
    Lapras the female Lapras:76%,bit bruised,very shook up,safe guard still in affect

Arena

commands
    dragon689:Teleport on her and hit her hard with dynamic punch. when you are on her back it shouldn't be hard to hit her with the punch. Finally use a karate chop in her neck, since your still on her back

The mozz:Lapras, if he wants to teleport on you, make him pay! Dive underwater, and since Electabuzz can't breathe underwater, it shouldn't have a chance. After that, use a Whirlpool on it, finally hitting it with a Dragonbreath while it's spinning around!

Battle
    The trainers give their commands for the round and Sparks glows
    a bluish glow and quickly disappears and reappears on Lapras's back,Lapras looks confused at the disappearing but follows her trainers commands and dives into the water,Sparks lets goes of Lapras's back and swims back to the suface while Lapras sits at the bottom of the water

Sparks dives into the water in an attemp to hit Lapras a dynamic punch but fails as she loses air and tries to swim to the surface,Lapras swims in a circle rapidly until a giant whirl pool is formed in the water bringing her back down to the bottom of the pool

Sparks sees lapras at the bottom of the pool and quickly rushes at her and chops her hard in the neck,Lapras screams in pain from the blow but qiuckly recovers to see Sparks swiming to the surface Lapras quickly spits a pinkish red energy at Sparks which hit him hard in the water he gurgles and feels her eyes closing from the lose of breath,she quickly swims to the surface breathing hard she climbs on to a platform and sits down tiredly waiting for her next attacls

end of round stats
    sparks the female electabuzz:76%,poison 6%,very tired,almost drowned
    Lapras the femal lapras:69%,still shooken up,bit bruised,safe guard still in affect

sorry for the mistake

ASB Team:

Banned

question how can lapras go from 76% to 78% while she didn't use a recovery move. and the karatre chop should have dealt some damage to.

Junior Trainer

the reason is simple Lapras's dream eater eat ur some off ur dream giving her more life but u cut it back down with a karate chop

ASB Team:

Banned

The dream eater was last round, not this one.

Junior Trainer

Default oh ok

oh yea I forgot to subtract the karate chop and I put the wrong number I'll edit it sorry for the mistake

ASB Team:

Banned

Electabuzz is tired, so knock it back in the water with an Aurora Beam! Then freeze over the water with an Ice Beam, or Electabuzz if it doesn't fall in the water. After that, a Blizzard!

Banned

Teleport away from that aurora beam. I don't want you to get in to the water again. Launch a thunder to hopefully keep it bussy with it so it can't fire the ice beam. Finally protect yourself from blizzard.

teleport~T-bolt~protect

Junior Trainer

Stats
    sparks the female electabuzz:76%,poison 6%,very tired,almost drowned
    Lapras the femal lapras:69%,still shooken up,bit bruised,safe guard still in affect

Arena

commands
    The mozz:Electabuzz is tired, so knock it back in the water with an Aurora Beam! Then freeze over the water with an Ice Beam, or Electabuzz if it doesn't fall in the water. After that, a Blizzard

Dragon689:Teleport away from that aurora beam. I don't want you to get in to the water again. Launch a thunder to hopefully keep it bussy with it so it can't fire the ice beam. Finally protect yourself from blizzard.

teleport~T-bolt~protect

Battle
    Lapras Starts the round by sending a narrow colourful ray of ice cyrstals at Sparks,Sparks glows a bluish colour again and disappear and rea appears only about 10 inches too the left of the colourful beam Siimling at Lapras

Lapras doesn't seem to smile back a white orbs forms in her mouth and a white beam bursts out of of it at Sparks,Sparks give another strong cry and an electric bolt serged through his horn and flew at Lapras's beam the two attack hit head on and caused an explosion which hit both pokemon back Sparks fell back into the water,while Lapras just went back in the water,they both climb back unto a platform and watch each other

Lapras slowly produces some ice shards and sends them at Sparks,Sparks creates a sphere of energy around her the ice shards hit the shield each one breaking as it hits the shield until the shield broke and few ice shards hit Sparks sending her into the water again,and she climbs back onto angryly

End of round stats
    Saprks the female electabuzz:69%,poison 8%,very tired,soaked, few cuts from the ice shards
    Lapras the female Lapras:66%,bit bruised,safe guard in affect for the last round

ASB Team:

Banned

Hit it hard with thunder. Then take a break you deserve the rest. Finally use a psychic to throw it out of the pool.

Banned

Protect from the Thunder, and then Sing.

If it's asleep, use a Psychic to put it far under the water! If not, Ice Beam!

Protect/Sing/Psychic-Ice Beam

Junior Trainer

Stats
    Sparks the female electabuzz:69%,poison 8%,very tired,soaked, few cuts from the ice shards
    Lapras the female Lapras:66%,bit bruised,safe guard in affect for the last round

Arena

commands
    The mozzrotect from the Thunder, and then Sing.If it's asleep, use a Psychic to put it far under the water! If not, Ice Beam!

dragon689:Hit it hard with thunder. Then take a break you deserve the rest. Finally use a psychic to throw it out of the pool.

Battle
    Electric Sparks serge through Sparks horns again and are thrown at Lapras,Lapras quickly jumps onto a platform because she knows the eletricity will break the shield if she was in the water,then Lapras produces a sphere of energy around her and hopes that it wouldn't hit her,the electric bolts hit the shield around and a cloud of smoke appears covering lapras and but soon clears,Sparks looks suprised as Lapras stood there like Sparks didn't even try to touch her

Sparks sits down down taking a break from a battle but it seems lapras isn't,she sings a lulaby,Sparks feels her eyes closing as she sits down comfortably and falls asleep Lapras smiles happily as Sparks falls asleep

Sparks makes no movement meaning she is still asleep,Lapras smiles more and opens her mouth a whitish orb forms in her mouth and from it a white beam bursts out of it hiting Sparks and freezing it's lower body and one of its arms,Sparks opens her eyes in shock to find that she can't move her one of her arms and her legs she stuggles to destroy the ice but can't and gives up not even doing her trainers command

end of round stats
    Sparks the female electabuzz:49%,poison 10%,very tired,soaked, few cuts from the ice shards

Lapras the female Lapras:66%,bit bruised,tired

ASB Team:

Banned

I have a question. Why isn't lapras getting tired. I know she rests on the water but using attacks also tieres a pokemon out you know.

Junior Trainer

she isn't tired cuz shes too happy she feels shes winning and she doesn't use alot of attacks that take up alot of energy but except blizzard and probly ice beam so I'll edit it

ASB Team:

Banned

Use a Psychic on it again! Then a Blizzard and Ice Beam to finish it!

Banned

furst block that psychic with a protect. Then take away some power of those ice attacks with a sunny day. Put alot of power in it. Maybe that ice on you will defrost. Finish it of with the all powerfull Thunder.

protect~sunny day~thunder

Junior Trainer

Stats
    Sparks the female electabuzz:49%,poison 10%,very tired,soaked, few cuts from the ice shards

Lapras the female Lapras:66%,bit bruised,tired

Arena

commands
    The mozz:Use a Psychic on it again! Then a Blizzard and Ice Beam to finish it!

dragon684:furst block that psychic with a protect. Then take away some power of those ice attacks with a sunny day. Put alot of power in it. Maybe that ice on you will defrost. Finish it of with the all powerfull Thunder.

Battle

The another round starts again as Sparks as a sphere of energy forms around Sparks protecting her,Lapras's eyes turn red but instead of hiting Sparks it hits Spark's sheild,the shield glowed red and it levatats with Sparks ,she looks down at Lapras suprised as Lapras loses Psychic control while Sparks is over the water Sparks falls into the water and quickly grabs the nearest platform.

Sparks tries to climb onto the platform but before it can climb up Lapras forms some ice shards and throws them at Sparks,she screams in pain as the shards hit her in her back,she yelps in pain and falls to the water she quickly clings on one of the platforms and starts to chant something a bright light starts shine into the little holes on the cave

Lapras forms an orb into his mouth while electricity serges through Sparks' horns both pokemon fire there attacks at the same time,the attacks hit each other and an explosion is formed again pushing both pokemon back into the water,Sparks tries to climb back onto a platform but feels he is to tired so he just leans on the side of the platform

end of round stats
    Sparks the female electabuzz:35%,poison 12%,to tired to move,very soaked, lots of cuts from the ice shards

Lapras the female Lapras:63%,bit bruised,very tired

Arena
    sunny day still in affect

ASB Team:

Banned

Sparks. This maybe our last round. First off all: Zap cannon. It should paralize her enough and damage her a damage her at the same time. Don't worry when your in the water. Let's make this easier for your teammate. Finally if your still around use thunder punch in the water. And finish it of with a hyper beam.

Banned

Safeguard, Ice Beam to freeze it to the water, and then another to finish it off.

Safeguard ~ Ice Beam ~ Ice Beam

Junior Trainer

stats
    Saprks the female electabuzz:69%,poison 8%,very tired,soaked, few cuts from the ice shards

Lapras the female Lapras:66%,bit bruised,very tired
    Arena

commands
    dragon684parks. This maybe our last round. First off all: Zap cannon. It should paralize her enough and damage her a damage her at the same time. Don't worry when your in the water. Let's make this easier for your teammate. Finally if your still around use thunder punch in the water. And finish it of with a hyper beam.

The mozzafeguard, Ice Beam to freeze it to the water, and then another to finish it off.

Battle
    The round starts as Sparks hears his command and sighs tiredly.she climbs on to the platform and a ball of electricity forms in her hands she forces to hold it and bring it to full size,meanwhile Lapras smiles as several stars surround her,Sparks fires the ball of elecricity at Lapras the ball hits Lapras right in her neck she screams in pain feeling as the ball of electricty serges through her

Lapras the the feeling of the blast she got early goes after 10 seconds,Lapras looks angryly at Sparks and she forms a ball of ice in her mouth,Sparks lungs at Lapras as electricity serges though her fist,but before she can hit him a whitish beam burst out of the orb hiting Sparks freezing her lower body,She falls into the water which defrosts the ice

Lapras jumps onto a platform and forms another Orb in her mouth,Sparks doesn't feel enough energy to make the hyper beam but decides to try but before he can start a beam bursts out of Lapras' orb hiting the water freezing it and Sparks also,Sparks tres to beak the ice but doesn't have the strenght to burst it,but Sparks feels an extra energy and He forms a beam in the ice and a giant beam bursts out of the orb Sparks formed the beam melts all the ice in the arena and hiting Lapras,Lapras watches in terror as the beam hits her,She she skids on the water until she hits a platforms edge she watches around angryly and very tired she looks like she is going to faint soon,Sparks lays on a platform fainted

end of round stats
    Sparks the female electabuzz:Fainted being too tired

Lapras the female Lapras:36%,lots of bruises,safe guard in affect,very very tired

patern
    dragon picks
    mozz attack first
    dragon attacks second

ASB Team:

Banned

You did great Sparks. I can use corsa but I don't feel like having a water on water fight.
    My other pokemon are weak against water so I'll choose my most evil of pokemon with an unused sig. Go haunted(M haunter).

Trust me haunter your sig move shall come in effect real soon*grins evilly*.

Banned

Don't you have to post attacks too?

Banned

ref told me you should post your attacks next

Ref solf this plz.

Junior Trainer

ok mozz u attack first then dragon

ASB Team:

Banned

Lapras! Foresight, Substitute, and a Psychic Beam!

Banned

Using that foresight she has to look at you so take advantege and hypnotise him

IF SHE FALLS ASLEEP: use dreameater followed up with night mare

IF SHE DOESN'T FALL ASLEEP: use a T-bolt and then protect

hypnosis~dream eater/T-bolt~nightmare/protect

Junior Trainer

The mozz I think u mean psybeam cuz I have never heard of psychic beam

Stats
    Lapras the female Lapras:36%,lots of bruises,safe guard in affect,very very tired

Haunter the male Haunter:100%fine

Commands
    THe mozz:Lapras! Foresight, Substitute, and a Psychic Beam!

Dragon684:Using that foresight she has to look at you so take advantege and hypnotise him IF SHE FALLS ASLEEP: use dreameater followed up with night mare eIF SHE DOESN'T FALL ASLEEP: use a T-bolt and then protect

hypnosis~dream eater/T-bolt~nightmare/protect

Battle
    The round starts as a light red beam emerges from Lapras's eyes as he lookes around,Haunter Smiles as his eyes turn red he watched Lapras and the red beam of light finds Haunter and Lapras,Lapras watches Haunter wondering what he is down.Haunter stops wondering why Lapras didn't fall asleep from his attack it seemds its trainer has forgot the safequard was still in affect She watches Her trainer angrily and Shakes his fist at him,but Lapras just laughs at haunter but soon stop after hearing her trainers command

Haunter forms electricity in his hands and sends it at Lapras,Lapras glows bluish and another Lapras is formed the electricity hits the fake Lapras which just stood there as the electricty serged through it.until it was destroyed.

Lapras sighs tiredly,opens her mouth and fires a beam of psychic energy at Haunter,Haunter quickly forms a sphere of energy around him that should protect him.the psychic beam his the Sphere seems to stand up again the beam.haunter smiles evily while Lapras seems to be struggling just to stand

End of round stats
    Lapras:16%,lots of bruises,safe guard in affect,very very tired

substitute: 0%

haunter:100%,fine

ASB Team:

Banned

Small detail.

When creating a substitute the life in it comes from the creator.

So when lapras made a substitute of 60% her health should be lowered by 60% thus knocking her out.

Junior Trainer

oh yea I'll edit it

ASB Team: