Thread: [POLL!] Shoppers...

Banned

Default [POLL!] Shoppers...

Welcome to my 'just-want-to-know-something' poll!

~1./ Assuming some weird survey guy gave you a $3,000 credit card and the money in the credit card expires tomorrow. Given that you can surf the Internet and buy stuff across the Internet or buy in malls. What would you buy?

~2./ Assuming the same weird survey guy gave you a $3,000 coupon that allows you to buy anything under $3,000 and must be used once and today. What would you buy? and Why?

Important Note! The point of this poll is that you are given a limited amount of money to buy stuff in one day!
    (and Yes, the money is given in US dollars)
    ~~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~才~~

~1./ A digital camera first of all. Since I don't have any Pok幦on games (I am one of those emulator/rom guys ). I wanna buy a GBA and I'll get a sapphire version perhaps. Then I like to log on pokemoncenter.com and buy some plushies as well~ (I don't even have one! ) Then I wanna buy some pok幦on T-shirts as well as other merchandise, then that will end it. If I have a few more $ on the card, I would buy some food with it maybe~

~2./ A digital camera. Thats almost the only thing that I am lacking on my computer. I got scanner, printer, decent speakers, thin screen monitor... etc... but I don't have a digital camera! This is one of the reasons why I should get one.

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

1. If I wanted something desperately I'd buy it anyway but I don't so that's good Hmm I guess a new TV would be handy, some video games, maybe some surround sound and that's about it.

2. A new TV but I don't know where it would fit. I guess I could get a projector or a plasma/lcd.
    Deprived of a semi-colon.

Banned

1. id buy some gum and get 2,999.75 back in cash, then buy 6 lbs...

2. 6 lbs...

Master Trainer
    Master Trainer

~1./ Assuming some weird survey guy gave you a $3,000 credit card and the money in the credit card expires tomorrow. Given that you can surf the Internet and buy stuff across the Internet or buy in malls. What would you buy?

I would buy Video Games and a few online premium memberships for certain sites I (used to) visit regularly. Maybe I can have an urge to go back there with something different for the site to offer me. If I had a few hundred left i'd probably spend it on a better television than the other I currently have, or maybe a Playstation 2 with a game or something

2./ Assuming the same weird survey guy gave you a $3,000 coupon that allows you to buy anything under $3,000 and must be used once and today. What would you buy? and Why?

Straight up, I would buy a new computer. I can easily get something better for under that price than the computer I currently have. I'd use up a big chunk of the three grand or all of it. Would benefit me greatly

Default I want this, and this, and this, and this, and this...

1. Look at my name, and then look at my sig. What do you think I would buy? Since it's so hard to figure out, I'll tell you. I would surf the web buying all sorts of Lord of the Rings t-shirts, action figures, and various other LotR items that I do not need. With the money left over, I would probably buy a big TV and tons of DVD's (Funny Girl, To Kill a Mockingbird, Can't Hardly Wait...)

2. Laptop. I would buy a loptop, so that I can put my own LotR backgrounds, screensavers, and icons on it. I can't do that with the current computer b/c that sloooooooooooows the computer down.

Unfortunetly, I don't have a $3000 coupon. Heck, I don't have enough money left to buy a frickin' candy bar!

1) I would buy a top-notch DVD player, and a bunch of DVD's. I'd then totally trick-out my PS2 and buy a couple new games for it maybe. Then I'd buy a bunch of sweet clothes, and finally a pair of Phillies tickets for tonight. I'd probably buy some wrestling mats and a trampoline with the leftover dough.

2) A wrestling ring. I was looking online last night and I found one that was top-notch for about 2800. It'd be a lot of fun and maybe I could finally get my backyard fed going
    Proud Member of the Public Beatin' Club! HIZZAH!

1) I'd take the money to a bank, cash it, and disappear. :D

2) See above.
    Righteous Chaps

KissShipping > you.

TPM's Statistician Honorary ModeratorMaster Trainer
    Master Trainer
    (Donator)

~make sure I set aside money for an air fair to NYC and back- and all the other essentials, like food.
    ~spend it all at the NYC pokemon center
    Pokemon T shirsts, Get all the Pokemon figurine sets. get a new Game boy colour gameshark
    Maybe get a nice digital camera, scanner.
    and maybe even get a new computer and a flat screen
    and if I have let over it will go to pokemon- the new Ruby Sahire ones.
    homeofmew
    (homeofmew#1337)

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

1. I would buy LoTR stuff *is also a fangirl* and maybe I could find a few autographs.... hehe ^_^ and if it isnt gone yet,....then I guess....uh...well...$3000 is alot ._.; it would burn holes in my pockets for sure

2. a computer, cable in my room, a cell phone, and hmm.... a laptop

1. I would buy a lap top >>;, pokemon Ruby(I halready have Sapphire). GBA SP and clothes >>;;;. I'fd get my brother this game he's beebn dying to get(Aren't I sweet xD). Then the some of I'd give to my mom and dad. Then I'd cash it in and but it in my collage savings.

2. Cash it in and put it in collage savings o.o;;;

Jedi Hunter Moderator

I would buy a bunch of Star Wars books, a playstation 2 and some games for it, a game cube and some games for it. What's ever is left after all of that would go towards comic books.

~2./ Assuming the same weird survey guy gave you a $3,000 coupon that allows you to buy anything under $3,000 and must be used once and today. What would you buy? and Why?

I'll get the biggest tv I can find that is under $3,000. I always wanted a big screen tv which is why I would get this.
    1) There's no excuse for laziness, but I'm working on it!
    2) I will live forever or die trying
    3) It's only funny until somebody gets hurt...............then it's hilarious

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

1. Buy a lot of presents for my mates as well as a tonne of condoms. That makes me sound bad but then id be sure id never get pregnant, wouldnt be an excuse to have sex mroe!

2. A new house, does that count?

Elite Trainer
    Elite Trainer

Well, knowing that I only had 24 hours worth of possession of this money in my hand then the things that I would be would be the following:

1) A Gamecube with SSBM and other good games, but that one mainly because I've been dying to play it since it came out!

2) That new GBA, the one with the little television-like screen and the rechargable batteries, because it simply looks cool and although I have a normal GBA I want to be up-to-date.

3) Pok幦on Ruby/Sapphire, since they haven't come out here yet and other equipment for GBA.

4) CD's, some stationery, arty things, plenty of sweets and other little things.

5) A big expensive dinner with my family.

6) Perhaps a new PC with new printer, scanner, speakers, games and lots of space. Anything that would modernise my computer! I'm sure there'd be a good deal on.

Then afterwards I would ask anyone else if they needed anything with the remainder and I would buy it for them but if that was not allowed, then I'd brainstorm for other things which I needed - clothes, shoes, etc. etc.

Nice poll ^_^
    Silver Ledian
    - Former Moderator of Polls, Clubs and Games -
    - ............ ............ -

1. I'd buy whatever I felt like at the moment.. lots of video games, manga, food, clothes, and movies. Hmm, what else.. prismacolor markers, candles (because I just looove candles and I'm a possible pyromaniac) and incense. Because I've always wanted to try burning incense. Oo' Yep.

2. I'd go omg, I don't know! And go crazy because I couldn't decide. In the end I'd probably buy um.. something expensive that's nice. Yep.

Not that this would actually happen.. ^^' But it's nice to think so. ^^